Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby sam4books » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm

~Adams Singe~

Seeing that some students were freezing to death, Adam filled the room with a pleasant warmth, getting rid of the freezing cold. But he did, however, want to raise the temperatures higher, to an almost unbearable degree. "What the hell is with these damn kids?" he said, commenting on the acts of rebellion committed. "Demanding respect from an elder who is hundreds of years older than you, wiser than you, and frankly a lot more powerful. Fucking Pathetic. If you think you're so right, go home and severe your ties completely, so that you could miss out on an honor many would die for. Otherwise, shut your yap, or I'll shut it up for you. Don't fuck up an opportunity just because you're too damn proud to show some respect and self preservation." A flare of anger formed above Adam's head, disappearing as fast as it had appeared. It was a rather large flare, showing the fire teacher to be rather serious in his abilities to shut people up. He turned and headed for the theatre/Auditorium, rather in a sour mood due to the retarded amounts of audacity amongst the students. He was alright with people challenging him (in the classroom), but if people thought they could question some of the elder teachers they had another thing coming.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

-Huan-Yue-
“Yes, let us please move on. I am eager to begin with our training.” The serious looking Chinese girl said, finally speaking up. Huan-Yue had been completely silent up until now as she took in the events around her. The others may have noticed her dive and roll out of the way of the wall of water that came down the stairwell drenching everyone including the Headmaster himself. She felt confident and ready for anything they might throw her way.

For the dissenters she held no sympathy. The instructors were here to aid in their education and training, no matter how intimidating or simply frightening they were. Mr. Riftweaver had that part down pat. He was both frightening and incredibly powerful. Ifrit deserved everything he got. “I was warned that there would be no sympathy for disrespect or failure here.” She thought to herself looking at Ifrit with shame and disgust. “Why were such poor choices made when recruiting new students?” The question echoes the one the elder had asked repeatedly about her own invitation to the Academy. “I will not make the same mistake as that boy.”

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

~Hisui~

Hisui shivered as she felt the temperature go up, though it took a while for her to lose the blue tinge to her skin. She looked over to the teachers gratefully, wondering which one of them it was that had helped her. She walked along quietly, the girl with the hockey mask still by her side. The girl might have looked a little odd, but Hisui was glad for her company. SO far, she wasn't very impressed by the students who had spoken up. Trying to defend what was right was all well and good, but it only really worked when you had the ability to back up your words. And as far as she could tell, that was pretty much an impossibility when pitted against the teachers here. Whether the new students liked it or not, the adult's word was law while they were here. When they reached the auditorium she glanced around, it seemed rather comfortable, much like a movie theater back home. She walked over to the middle seat of the first row, right in front of the stage, and plopped herself down in the squishy red-velvet chair, turning and motioning for Ashley to join her before all the good seats got taken.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Regalus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Edie stood there quite proud of himself, especially once people began gathering around him. Truth be told, having other people supporting him did serve to ease his nerves. He honestly thought they were in the right...until Ajax revealed his true face. At that moment Edie just froze, and in all honesty he was glad that Ajax had decided to go after the other boy instead of him. He wanted to turn away but he couldn't, his eyes were locked on the skeletal figure before him.

As Ajax and the boy continued arguing, how anyone could respond to what Ajax did was beyond him, he meditated on what the elder had told them. The man had lost everything; his wife, his children and even his body. His twelve year old mind struggled to even begin to grasp the kind of suffering the man must have, nay was going through. He wondered what he would be like if he lost his family and friends, the thought was too much for him to bare, and just like that his arguments seemed to turn to dust before him. It hadn't quite sunk in until then how bat shit insane his life was about to become; looking back his had been a bit naive with his initial reaction to the school.

"You all right you two?" asked Lyte as he moved towards them. The familiar voice managed to pull him out of his thoughts, "Yeah, we're fine." Edie replied forcing a soft grin.

"I would have come up here but I was still shaking off that cold front." explained Lyte once he had joined them.

"No worries man; that was one hell of a welcoming they gave us," he said in a more casual tone of voice as he began relaxing again. Edie was about to make a joke about the situation but he stopped himself, it just felt wrong to him and he was pretty sure why.

Edie turned to Ajax and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry," he began. "Perhaps, I spoke before thinking things through, but I hope you can understand why I just had to say something. I have no idea what waiting for us during our stay, and I might not approve of what happened, but I guess it was best for all of us to realize the dangers we'd be facing here, rather than out there. So, once again sorry for all the trouble and I'll try to keep an open mind next time. he said sincerely as he gave Ajax a short bow.
Last edited by Regalus on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hey," Lyte began "Eddie, we should stick together. I'm sure a lone 1st year can't make it far. Let"s be friends." Lyte was excited at the prospect of having a new friend. Lyte then heard a voice in his head again. " remember friendship may last a life time," the voice began and then snicker "but not when you almost kill that friend." Lyte just shook the voice out of his head, "So what do you say?" Lyte said with glee.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Tuor » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Zath wrote:{ Urufu Kasai - Relaxing }

The tanned boy was laying on the grass, absorbing the heat from the sun and basking in the enjoyment of the power dancing around his body, he currently had his shirt off due to the warmth of the day. He heard the noise of many feet walking towards the school so he opened his eyes and looked over. "Ah... the new kiddies are here." He leaped to his feet and brushed himself off. He saw Mellissa moving towards them, he moved up to her and pat her on the shoulder. "Don't break them too early now." He said with a smirk as he moved to join the rest of the group, noting the spoiled kid. "One of 'em every year..." He mumbled to himself

-[ Mellissa Fitzsimmons ]-

Mellissa heard someone come up behind her, and then she saw a tanned hand. Had to be Urufu, she was right. Mellissa put on a mock pout at his words. "Aww, you're no fun." she whined facetiously, folding her arms under her bust. She cracked a grin soon after. "I suppose you're right. They're pretty boring right now anyhow. Let's go do something, wanna teach me how to blow shit up?" she beamed, slinging her messenger across her back.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Ryute » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Cecille the Brave: The Hero’s Adventure Begins!
Current Hero Level: 1

The time was right now was the chance to emerge from the crowd and shine like the star she was. The shortest of the students was running late and entered the doors after all the commotion occurred. There she saw a vibrant cast of characters both odd looking and downright creepy but they were all heading further into the school. Pouting a bit having missed on opportunity to make a grand entrance she caught up to the rest of them running in front of the other students staying behind the older looking people whom she assumed where teachers.

“Arriving in the nick of time the young heroine shall now show herself!” She shouted like an announcer in a superhero movie while putting her right fist in the air. Making sure she was facing the crowd then pointing to her face and then twirling she says, “Wearing a sincere smile beaming with hope the hero of justice shall triumph over the forces of evil! Miscreants beware the fists of justice!” She said punching the air a bit before saying with, “I am Cecille the Brave!” She finished as she went down on one knee and pointed into the air in a heroic pose. Some might remember the pose from episode 3 of the hit anime series Magical Girl Kurumi.

“Sorry I’m late, but this heroine is always on the run stopping evil wherever it may hide! I hope I didn’t miss too much…Tehe! Well enough about me let us continue onwards loyal companions.” She said laughed as she followed eagerly behind the headmaster her heart pounding with excitement.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm

-Huan-Yue-

Huan-Yue was taken aback when another student finally made their presence known. She introduced herself as ‘Cecille the Brave,’ heroine of justice. Her introduction proved a stark contrast to all that had just happened between Mr. Riftweaver and Ifrit. Huan-Yue couldn’t help but laugh. It was a quiet sort of laugh, soft and infectious. Huan-Yue covered her mouth to hide it. “This girl fancies herself a hero. She will save no one with boasts and speeches.” When Cecille had taken her place among the group walking to the auditorium Huan-Yue, took up a spot along side the, very short, new student. “I would not be late again if I were you.” She spoke in a hushed voice as to not draw too much attention to herself. “The teachers do not tolerate very much.” Huan-Yue shook her head. “See that boy over there.” She turned briefly and pointed at Ifrit. “Mr. Riftweaver stopped his very heart for talking back. I do not envy any who are punished here. Take heed. Also tell me,” She added as an after thought. “What evil kept for from arriving on time. I would have better believed that you had slept in.” Her tone was half mocking, half in jest. She did not believe a word of what Cecille had said. The girl’s actions were to brazen and outlandish to accomplish much of anything.

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

He stood up and picked up his messenger bag. He intentionally let everyone pass him up so he could walk in the back himself and not be bothered by anyone. He took a smaller book out began to read it as he walked. I bet the announcements will be in the same atmosphere of the welcome. "I hope we don't have to share room." he said to himself. "Knowing this place we probably will.".

Postby SaI » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

=Johan W.=
You're not the only straggler Ifrit...

As they were encouraged to move onward, Johan kept his place in the back as always, keeping a watchful if not observant eye on the rest. Someone had burst in, and even more hustle and bustle was taking place, but at least not as rampantly confusing as before. Quietly he tailed behind the procession, the hardy chain of the pocket watch swinging against his pants leg, his staff held, preventing it from clicking on the floor loudly. He was alone, at least, for a while. Then he noticed someone drift from the group, or at least, stood very still until the big group passed, the flow of students weaving around the lone boy who was once so loudly opinionated.

It was a mild surprise at the very least. But after that fiasco, he could understand why, especially with whatever Ajax had done to him.

Sneakily he kept just a slight distance from Ifrit, taking note, his watchful gray eyes peering forward while his peripheral and frequent glances sated curiosity. When not talking he was reading, always with a book, or at least something to make him appear occupied. But upon hearing Ifrit's comment, he smirked lightly and let out a quiet but notable chuckle, glancing away with a bare smile on his face, a look of nonchalance as he obliged to using his staff once more to walk in stride.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Ryute » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Cecille the Brave: The Crisis before Arrival
Current Hero Level: 1

As another young girl dressed in Chinese-style clothing approached her and was giving her the information of what transpired before she arrived. “Hmm I would have had to have heard the conversation but depending on what was said he might have deserved it.” She said thinking logically putting her finger on the bottom of her chin and looking upwards. “Oh but stopping someone’s heart I think that was in that anime movie Read or Die or something like that…I can’t remember the details but it was pretty disgusting...hehehe” Turning to the girl and making eye contact she said in a low voice, “Well about being late…”

~About 10-20 minutes earlier~

Cecille was on her way to the school running to make up for the time she overslept. At her pace she was going to make it on time but out of nowhere a limo came at her. She screamed as it drove towards her but it stopped in the nick of time. As the driver went out of the car he found a shocked Cecille twitching out of fear. As he reached his hand to make sure she was all right, out of instinct she gave him an uppercut knocking the driver unconscious. Cecille realized what she had done and waited for the driver to wake up while taking care of his injuries. After she explained her actions and apologized she bolted off towards the school since she was already late.

~Present time~
“…and that is basically what happened. Oh well it must have been fate or something…hehehe” She said scratching her head a bit embarrassed. “Well you know my name but I don’t know what yours is. So what’s your name?”

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:22 am

-Aaron Walton-

This acedemy certainly was an interesting place. Aaron had made his comment, but in the sheer number of other students, it was lost in the confusion. It didn't help with everything else that happened in mere moments afterwards. A red aura engulfed the students, and Aaron could feel himself becoming more energized, but that by far was the best thing to happen. The girl who made the first comment at the pompous one began to float in mid-air and a deep voice could be heard from her yelling them to get out. Someone naturally called out for the ghost busters, but it was quickly proceded by a huge wave engulfing them all.

Aaron wasn't expecting it, and took a good amount of water down his windpipe. Coughing to regain his breath, his clothes were dried by apparently another teacher. Before he finished though, the room grew cold, too cold. Even with his sweatshirt on, it was freezing as another teacher made his entrance known. He quickly took control of the chaotic situation, for all of about 2 seconds. Some of the other students tried to stand up to the man. 'Even if he was a bit harsh, he's still a teacher here. I doubt they'd really try to kill us at all.' he thought to himself as the situation escalated with more teachers and an unexpected sight.

One of the smaller first years pushed himself past Aaron and made his way to tell off the teacher, who ripped off his face as a responce. Aaron was frozen, he didn't know how to react to this situation. 'He...he...oh god.' was all that was going through his head, utter shock was his only emotion. He couldn't even hear any other noise, just his thoughts. 'What kind of school have I gotten myself into? Everyone's looking for a fight, disrespecting elders, sadistic teachers, and a zombie one? Why was I excited about this again?' he kept thinking to himself, the other events around him just meshing together. That was until everyone started making their way deeper into the school. At that point Aaron finally snapped out of his shock, with most of the kids walking ahead or past him. 'Too late to turn back now anyway. Only way to go is forward.' he thought, and he breathed a sigh of relief. 'Let's pretend none of this happened, starting over from here on out. That's probably the best solution right now anyway.' he thought as his smile returned back to his face, trying to surpress the urge to run away from this place as fast as possible.

Aaron walked forward, to his own shock, and into the auditorium. He was stopped, when he realized there was a few people behind him. One of them was the guy who started the entire chaotic scene, most likely trying to avoid everyone from further harassment. The other was someone he hadn't seen from the crowd. A guy with a staff, much like him, he looked like he was lost in thought and prefered to be alone as well. 'That's no way to go through life, alone and miserable. Even if one of them seems like a jerk, it doesn't mean he should be alone.' he thought as he turned to both of them. "Seems like we're the last ones. You guys want to sit together? It's better than being by yourself." he said to both of them. "Name's Aaron by the way. What're yours?" he asked them with a smile. He doubted either would answer, but that wouldn't stop him from trying.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zath » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:10 am

{ James - Oh good, they're finally here. }

In the Auditorium, a man with white hair tied at the neck sat in a chair near the stage, reading a book. When he heard the commotion from the entrance he turned around and observed as the students started to file in. "Hm, I wonder what the hold up was? They should have been here like, half an hour ago. Oh well, doesn't seem like anyone's dead... to my knowledge, at least." He heard one particularly loud girl who seemed to be late, but announced her entrance as a big deal, calling herself Cecille. Cecille... where have I seen that name before? He looked at his list of first years... and sure enough, there was her name, Cecille Garcia. Oh boy... this is going to be a loooong year.

{ Urufu - Blow shit up you say? }

Urufu looked at Mellissa with a smirk. "Now now, I didn't say you couldn't break them at all, just don't do it before they've even gotten a chance to explore the school." He said while watching the rest of the kids file on into the school, somewhat dissapointed that the show was over. He then looked back at Mellissa when she asked to be taught how to blow shit up. "Well, I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon, lead the way." He said, waiting for her to go where she wanted.

Postby SaI » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 am

=Johan W.=

'Aaron' seemed nice, going out of the way to talk to him (and of course Ifrit), even introducing himself without any inclination towards wanting to know. It was a bit refreshing from all the chaos, and it made Johan all the more inclined to give his own name. It was after all polite to do so, as his mother made sure to tell him over, and over, and over again.

Just remembering her voice made him feel a bit homesick. But he pulled himself back to what was before him: Aaron.

"...Johan. Johan Wolf," he replied, smiling amiably at Aaron who had kindly called for his attention, "I do not mind at all. Company is always pleasant."

He stole a light glance at Ifrit, curious, but left it at that. The unusual quiet probably would not last long. Even if Johan didn't like talking all that much, he wasn't going to be rude. As they did file into the auditorium he nodded towards the rows after rows of seats as if telling them 'you choose.'
Last edited by SaI on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby DaCrum » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 am

The bald headed teacher watched as the commotion grew down, and the students followed the teachers into the Auditorium. He chuckled, leaning against the near wall, and sighed. And so the new year starts. New skills, new students. New arrogance. New pride. That'll fall quick, I hope. Malachi stood up from the wall, and silently followed the students into the Auditorium, eavesdropping on a couple of the students' conversations. The fire continued to dance along his shoulder.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Asobi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

"I don't care as long as you don't annoy me." he said as he turned a page and continued reading. "I'm Ifrit." he said as he glanced at Aaron up and down and noticed Yohan was near to. It was obvious why he was in the back, it would be difficult for anyone using a staff as a crutch would have difficulties. He gave an annoyed sigh as he looked at Yohan and turned back to his book.

Postby Akaine » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 am

Minerva Hitaome: Aww, shucks.

When Darius began to play with her silk tie using his wind, she inhaled deeply and gave a long sigh, releasing the boy. "You are just a boy, but mind your place, you never know when I'll be watching." She reeled in her growing annoyance and clenched and then unclenched the hand that had previously held Takumi's shirt and she looked at Ajax, thinking that he was whining more than usual. And then the headmaster, making his ever-calming presence known once more, and reminded them that it'd be best to move on. Giving a small nod to him in agreement, she turned around at the sound of another approaching person: late.

This bundle of effervescence was a little too much, and she narrowed her light teal eyes at the girl. Her optimism and cheery disposition was like sugar in cavities that reach the nerves: painful to say the least. Her light pink lips were pouting slightly in great dislike: this was one student that she hoped to not receive. That would ruin her year.

She hung at the back of the group of students, making sure that none were left behind as they entered the auditorium. Fixing her tye from when Darius had messed it up a little with his wind manipulation, she looked up at James and the other teachers, wondering who was going to get the insolent ones. She kind of hoped that she would: she'd finally get to have some fun~
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:11 am

"We'll talk later Eddie," Lyte said as they began to move again. "I'll be right back." Lyte said when he noticed a small group of boys at the back of the group. "The more friends I can make, the better." Lyte thought to himself. He had already seen his share of oddities for the day and wanted to just get to class. He slowed down and met with the group of 3 boys at the back. "Hey there, I'm Lyte. What are your names?" Lyte noticed one boy have a book and asked, "What're you reading?"
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Musicmac » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 am

Helios Felis
I'm A Jet-setting Feline :3

High above the clouds, a lone sleek jet plane painted in a most ominous and deepest of black soared through the skies in high speeds. Inside, the pilot flicked a few dials on the console in his cockpit before standing up and leaving for the lavatory. The plane was now being controlled by an artificial intelligence, one of the most advanced and expensive, while the man was emptying the fluids out of his system. A knock came from the other side of the door just as he was finishing up his business.

"Sir, should I serve them their food now?", the calm voice of a woman came from the other side. "Um, uh. Yes, go ahead", the pilot replied while having trouble with his zipper.

The woman was a stewardess dressed in a uniform with floral trimmings and made of a fabric with the color of green and black. Entering the kitchen, she made herself comfortable in a small stool while the chef busied himself with cooking food for the two important passengers on board.

"You'd better hurry up, Mistress and the young master won't like it if you're too slow", she said with a smile. "You know, you could try and help me out for once", the chef said quickly before throwing in some prawns into the wok. "Hmmm, let's see... Nope", the stewardess gave a giggle which annoyed the chef, his grumble expressing his feelings sufficiently.

He was a chubby man, almost round in fact, dressed professionally in the usual chef's attire and a toque. He was stout in height, making him an amusing sight as he rushed around from one cupboard to another to get new ingredients. A jar of yellow mustard, a bottle of fine red wine, some sort of fish, onions and a small jar of white stuff was taken out by the man in a hurried fashion. Pots and pans, wineglasses and cutlery were taken out from a cupboard above a counter, the stewardess giggled more as he tried to reach for the last wineglass on the highest shelf.

Meanwhile, in the middle section of the plane were two large comfy seats surrounded by a counter filled with snacks, a television broadcasting a large number of channels and other luxuries only a billionaire could afford. In one of the two seats, a boy sipped on some orange juice in a plastic cup. He was no younger than thirteen years of age and wore a simple white jacket with short sleeves.

Two black sheaths of different length were safely placed next to him, Helios didn't want anything to happen to his precious swords. Especially when the head of the Felis family was sitting right in front of him. The demonic and evil messiah of death who spared no lives nor mercy in the battlefield, his grandmother.

Helios' grandmother was sitting right in front of Helios, not speaking a single word as she slowly tilted her head in order to enjoy the glass of Sherry that was being held in her delicate fingers. Every movement made by the Mistress was full of grace. She was dressed in traditional clothing, a beautiful kimono of white and peach pink with floral patterns all over.

"Grandmother, why am I on this plane with you?", Helios blurted out after much thought about what to say to his grandmother. Even her grandchild had to admit that he felt slightly nervous around her. Although, they did have their moments where Helios would defy her.

"Well you see, Helios.", her slightly wizened face still appeared young and full of vigor whenever she talked, making others feel like she was some sort of unstoppable force. Putting down the wineglass in her hand, she reached into her kimono and fished out a white envelope with red seal stamped onto it. The letters, EA were read in bold on the red wax. The letter was handed over to Helios' hands.

"This letter came to me some time ago, from a very special place and special person which I know very little about in information but much in its rumors. I had thought that it was something related to the Families but the contents in it had proved me wrong instead", she spoke in a most soothing and polite tone. Helios looked at the letter's stamp, the letter had already been opened before this, making the stamp look like it was about to fall off soon. Without hesitating any further, the boy opened the envelope and reveal its contents.

"What did the letter say?", the boy said as he opened up the folded letter. "You will find out soon enough", she smiled, a bad sign for any Felis that knew her. A small and almost unnoticeable sound of clicking was heard when she pressed on a small button on her seat's armrest.

"Eh?," Before he could say anything else, he noticed a sudden gust of wind blowing from beneath him and a sense of falling. Correction, he was falling. "Have a nice school year, Helios", the woman smiled as Helios was suddenly shot out of the plane by an ejection.

"Guwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!", the boy said as he continued falling along with his seat.
Listen.

Postby Asobi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Ifrit let off another annoyed sigh when he heard Lyte. He didn't even bother to look up when he asked him what he was reading. He contemplated rather to ignore him risk possible 100 annoying questions from the boy. "I'm reading 100 ways to harvest organs while keeping your victims alive." he then turned the page. "Did you know it's possible, if I wanted to remove your liver for instance, I can keep you conscious and let you feel the pain? You'd be able to see everything I do and you want be able to close your eyes?" He said with a smirk. "I guess I'll repeat, I'm Ifirt." he then flicked through another page still not looking up at Lyte. "Perhaps I should direct this at you too" he said glancing at Yohan. "I'd hate to have to repeat myself for the third time, but I am Ifrit."

Ifrit looked up in front of him so see the progress of where they were. He didn't exactly feel to thrilled about sitting through announcements. He did notice more teachers though, he didn't really see one he'd like that much from first glimpse. He was wondering if any of these people had any type of interesting personality otherwise he knew the year would be boring to him.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

-Aaron Walton-

Aaron felt a bit relieved when they both answered him back. They both seemed like loners but were willing enough to accept the invitation to join him. 'Guess you really can't judge people by how they look.' Aaron was more surprised that Ifrit accepted his inviation, after what happened with everyone. "I'll try my best not to be Ifrit. Now, any preferences to where we sit?" he asked them both before he noticed Johan giving them a signal to choose.

Before he could respond though, another student joined them at the top of the auditorium. He introduced himself and asked Ifrit what he was reading. Truthfully Aaron was interested as well, until he mentioned the book, and had a quite interesting comment towards Lyte. "To each his own I suppose. But I sure hope you're not planning on doing that to me." he responded with a nervous laugh. After what he'd seen from Ifrit he wouldn't be surprised if he would try something like that. He turned to Lyte and finally responded "I'm Aaron. Pleasure to meet you Lyte. We were just about to take a seat. Would you like to join us as well?" he asked with a smile, and then glanced at Johan as if to say, "Anywhere you pick is just fine."
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby SaI » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 pm

=Johan W.=

"I heard you the first time," Johan sighed out with a casual and silky tone, with no hint of sarcasm or bite, turning lightly to just give the barest of glances at Ifrit.

A blunt thought came into his head: he didn't like Ifrit. Being spoiled was one thing, but being sadistic? He could easily tell, feel, and knew that things were screaming and blaring alarms that were only meant for danger, or at last anyone who brought it upon themselves. Of course, Ifrit's apparent fascination with torture was just the last straw, but he knew how to keep in control. If there was one thing his father taught him, it was keeping your emotions in check. And also, to stay distant from such people.

He instead placed his attention on Aaron, and also on the new boy who seemed a bit... enthusiastic. He nodded towards Lyte with a partial smile. "Johan Wolf, pleased to meet you Lyte."

With the cue taken he pulled his staff up and walked perfectly without it down the row, plopping down in the middle with ample seating for the others, staff safely resting against his left thigh. He nodded towards the empty spots, beckoning them to sit as he relaxed.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Keiran » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Rhys sat near the front, two rows back from the stage, bowing his head, thinking more on what Ajax said. "How does it feel to be me for a moment?" Most people wouldn’t understand Ajax’s point of view, the boy figured, sitting with his legs swinging underneath the seat, Does he think there is hope for me? Or was he trying to drag me to Hell? He placed his palms on the seat between his knees, bowing his head to think, his green-blue eyes closed. “He was trying to help,” he whispered to himself, “It’s like I read, Good is not Nice. I’d rather be like him than be the shining hero.” The black haired boy gave a sharp nod and looked up with determination. He was going to get good, then he’d impress Ajax.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darius walked to Arawn and used his wind to help the man up gently, speaking softly, “Come Arawn, let’s watch the kiddies and figure out who my students will be.”

Postby Asobi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Ifrit closed the book and put it back in his messenger bag before looking at the seats. "I don't really care where I sit, but I think I will take the one on the end, so all three of you can become bff's easier without me being in the middle of it." he said sarcastically. He sat down two seats away from Johan and put his bag in front of him and the pushed it his foot under the chair in front of him. He looked around the Auditorium a little big before slouching over and resting his chin in the palm of his letting off a bored sigh again. He knew this stance was improper but at this point he didn't really care.

He looked at the other students too now seeing who was who. None of them seemed like the type of people he would enjoy intellectual debates like he does. But what could he expect he assumed that they went to an underprivileged school anyway.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 pm

-Huan-Yue-

Huan-Yue covered her face once more, stifling another round of laughter. The girl looked quite amused with the story. She had been right Cecille had overslept, and was certainly night fighting evil like she had suggested. That was just the tip of the iceberg however. “So you overslept, ran into a busy street without looking, and finally attacked an innocent and unarmed man?” She asked, accentuating all the things that the girl had done wrong. Perhaps it was who Cecille should be turning back and not herself. The elder would have a fit if he were to see the students that were accepted here and their total lack of respect and seriousness. The man would still be angry yes, but perhaps he would not doubt her ability so much. Then again, maybe not. Huan-Yue allowed herself a soft chuckle. “Back home I would have to muck out the stables for two weeks just for oversleeping alone. You may want to check your actions if you want to live up to your boasting.” She continued in her half mocking tone. “My name is Huan-Yue.” She said with a half smile. “It is,” The girl took a moment, reaching for the right word. “pleasant to meet you. Let us go, we should find seats so the announcements can start.” Huan-Yue nodded to the girl and found herself a seat in the second row not too far from where Hisui was seated. Hopefully the announcements wouldn’t take very long. She was eager to get started.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing