Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby Huang Long » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 pm

~Renji Mikage~

The day had started pretty well for Renji. He woke up early as usual, ate breakfast, put on his gi, and left to practice. Two hour into his self-imposed training schedule, it dawned on him. Today the new students arrived at Elemental Academy. Much like himself one year ago, they would enter this place, and proceed to be harassed by the second years, and as always one little douche bag or two would cross someone stronger than them. Things would get out of hand, someone would get hurt and attract the attention of the teachers, which would not end well for all involved. It was one of the reasons why Renji preferred to be left to his own devices. That, and the fact that since he grew up under his grandfather's tutelage, he had little in common with most of the students at the school. However, today he hoped to meet someone with whom he could bond with.

By the time he changed into his casual clothing and made his way to the first years, he found, much to his dismay, that history had repeated itself. This time, however, the teacher who had responded to the disruption was none other than Riftwalker-Sensei. AS one of his students, Renji knew first hand how cold, ruthless and harsh he could be. He was like blizzard, so the best thing you could due is tough it out and to not expose yourself to it again. He saw and felt Riftwalker chill the environment and discipline the kid, who was probably at the heart of this mess. Now everything would be okay so long as no one else decided to chime in. That's when the one called Edie spoke.

On one side, he had to give the kid points for having a strong sense of morality. Very few people in this day and age have one so clearly defined, which was a plus in his book. However, he had to take points away for talking back to Riftwalker-sensei, after he had just disciplined a student for exceeding his place. This, however, meant he had courage and a noble heart, which are good qualities for a friend to have.

"Assuming he isn't too traumatized by Riftwalker-sensei, he just might be the kind of person I could enjoy being around.", thought Renji as he waited to see what fate would befall on the boy
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Soul » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm

-Mythcaran-

He stood for a moment leaving Hisui in the air before letting her back down slowly and turning the corner. "Always got to be ruinin' my fun," he said walking towards the group. He looked over the students for a moment and sighed shaking his head. "Anyway, lets get the show on the road," he said looking to the headmaster, "Can't be standing here all day can we?"

-Victor-

Victor scoffed and turned around, making his way through the crowd of first years to stand near the back again. He returned to his previously quiet manner. His enraged look remained on his face however, looking as if he would not easily forget Ifrit's words.

-Ashley-
As Hisui dropped back down onto the ground Ashley moved up to her quickly, "Are you alright?" she asked staring at the girl as she pulled her hockey mask up off of her face. "Did you see what was holding you up there like that? Did it leave behind any ectoplasm?" Ashley looked over Hisui for a moment before looking back to her face.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm

-Ajax Riftwalker-

"He is physically fine, and will stay that way so long as he, in fact all of you, be mindful of your place here at the academy. You are all being priviledged to live among a place of mere legend for nothing at all. Your family's are taken care of, your powers are going to blossom, and you will become strong adults with each day that passes in these fabled halls." He gestured to the area around him as if it were some sort of temple and they could see he thought it was. He lowered his arms to give them all a deep stare as he crossed his arms with a frown. "I didn't live my life finding people with gifts and inviting them just to have them spit upon my face as if their better than those around them." He gestured to Jericho with a slight tilt of his head and the man went to work inspecting the boy, he was part of the infirmary staff after all. He gave a thumbs up before helping Ifrit stand and wiped the small amount of blood from his lips.

"Books can be replaced or remade, jewelery can be repaired, pictures can be preserved and replicated. Friendship and Loyalty are lost in an instant and cannot be regained when destroyed, your elements are your best friends in the world and you must be loyal to them. Yet how can any of you yet say that you understand what it means to be either?" He asked in a riddle, the one who answered would likely be the dumbest of all.

Postby Akaine » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Minerva Hitaome: Well, shall we begin?

Walking down the hallway into the main hall, anatomy book under one arm, she shook her black hair out, the layers flipping out and catching the light generously before falling back. Her eyes were closed as she walked until she finally entered the main hall, and upon her entrance her teal eyes scanned the room till they found Ajax. They stayed there for a moment before scanning the rest of the room, skipping over the students completely. Today she had opted to wear her usual: a black business suit-skirt made with the finest materials, and a red and black striped silk tie that barely covered her cleavage from view. On her feet was a pair of shiny black leather kitty heels and on her right hand rests a nice set of brass knuckles made of surgical steel that she wears like a normal woman would wear a golden ring. Under the tie resides a jade disc necklace on a string with a little knot work done to the black string that makes it look overly decorative.

She gave a small smirk when she saw how uncomfortable some of the students were, and she walked her way inside next to Ajax, her hips swaying as if to the beat of some bachata (hispanic dance music). "Yes, Ajax, you're such a softie." She purred, her face reflecting the more than slight predatory tone to her voice. "And it's never a good idea to get your teachers agitated when we're the ones who decide what grades you've 'earned'." She raised an eyebrow in a manner that showed that she meant business and looked at the students in the room as if they all were potentially responsible. The left arm, which was holding the huge leather-bound anatomy book, was absentmindedly stroking the spine of said book in a repetitive manner as her lips parted as she took in a long breath: reminiscent of a sigh of annoyance.

She had noticed the students who seemed to be injured, and this time sighed in deliberate annoyance. 'Not here for two seconds and they're already injuring themselves...wonderful.' The sarcastic thought didn't do much to improve her mood. First she's interrupted from her reading and then she comes into the main hall to see a bunch of rabble making a mess: how long was it until break? She listened to Ajax's little speech and smirked in a vindictive manner: aww how sweet, he was leaving them a trail of breadcrumbs.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

=Johan W.=

Today was the first day, and they had just witnessed if possible the cruelty of a force that they would be living with. That each person who was a teacher here was in fact a force to be reckoned with, an avatar of each element possibly existing. Or rather, the possibilities they themselves had.

Should he have felt guilty for... anticipating?

There were mixed emotions going through him as he watched one crumple, another with valor calling out against, and then a strange calming... no, more like uncertainty. Some voices of reaction, a peculiarly led on question, and just... plain... something that he could not understand. His 12 year old mind couldn't comprehend it.

There were so many things he felt unsure of. Ajax himself was a lone anomaly. And Johan was almost secretly hoping that he'd have at little contact as possible with the man. And yet, curious. But what was witnessed was something that... no child their age should have seen. It was almost close to murder, or at least, watching someone sapped of almost everything in their being.

Johan crouched down and picked up the staff that once left his hand, and allowed the bottom end to clang on the cold floor. Safely in his possession once more, he took a deep breath and grimaced, and leaned upon it as he remained yet another face in the crowd. Silently he recognized Edi. He was on his side about all this, and yes, it was wrong. Yet... this was an isolated spot. The rules of what was civilization were barely present here, or at least, the limits that of which a person could and couldn't do. It was like a book he had read long ago... just, there was an obvious superior power that would keep order here. And they themselves would learn what it was. And these people here had one message, one they presented physically and through speech:

Magic existed, and they had the ability to wield it.

What was their place in this world then?

Johan closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled, and slowly opened them again. There was a haze present in them, and his throat remained tight. Was it from fear? Horror? Uncertainty? Confusion? No, he felt no need to raise his voice, for there were others here who had them for him. And for the moment, it seemed useless.

'Grandfather... please watch over me,' he silently prayed in the back of his head, listening intently to all that was around.
Last edited by SaI on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Wins2 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Takumi could hear a whole bunch sounds from ahead of him it sounded like some sort of fight. He had to know what was going on, he quickly moved through the constantly telling those in front of him to excuse him. As he moved he could feel the room get colder. He could even seeing his own breath he had to know, and then he saw Ajax with a fellow student in his clutches who he had almost killed. Takumi's eyes widen at the sight, breath leaving his mouth in a big fog he was almost speechless. He was taken back to moment when his father was preparing him for the Academy.

-A few days earlier-

Inside a large Japanese style mansion is a room with paper walls with kanji for the elements surrounding all along the walls. Their a man sits on his legs sipping tea in a red Hakama, then Takumi approaches sliding the paper door open on his knees. He speaks softly "Father you wished to speak with me," his father placed his cup down he says, "Come in." Takumi stood up and quickly made his way sitting just two feet away his father spoke, "Son this elemental academy is something you should not underestimate. The school is dangerous , and everyone in it is also as far as your concerned you're on your own. Do you understand?" Takumi shook his head in reply with a, "yes." As Takumi proceeded to leave his father spoke once more, "Don't back down from anyone" Takumi left without responding.

-Present-

Takumi watched as some kids and even a teacher started mentioning how cruel and unfair Ajax was acting. He couldn't help but agree, and then Ajax started spouting of things about respect as if just now he deserved it. How could Takumi respect a man who acted no more immature and childish than the student's disciplines. Ajax continued talking about the students place and friendship and loyalty and asked how any of them could understand. The arrogant Ajax no matter how intelligent he was could never be seen a s a teacher in Takumi's eyes. Then suddenly almost involuntarily Takumi stepped forward and spoke back to Ajax, " Before I answer your riddle let me ask you this. What could you possibly know about friendship, loyalty, or even respect when you act no better than those you think should learn these things. You talk about earning respect what kind of man earns any respect from almost killing a student. And while this student maybe physically fine you've already done damage, you've made you've made yourself more a tyrant than a teacher. And I for one can't respect a man who shows himself off as that." Everyone by know was most looking at the short boy standing up to this man more powerful than they or he could ever be. One thing was for sure those around him either thought he was very brave or very stupid.
Last edited by Wins2 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Asobi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Ifrit didn't even want to look at Ajax. . He was mad now that his book was messed up even though it wasn't the only he bought he always treated his things with care, however at this moment he would still rather read then stand here dealing with all this drama again. Before inspecting his body his raised his hand inspecting his ring as it meant more to him more than his books or even his own self. He even took it off and looked at it more closely before putting it back on but he still refrained for looking at anyone at the moment or even saying anything for that matter.

Postby Huang Long » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

~Renji Mikage

Renji grinned inwardly. Now two students had talked back to Riftwalker-sensei, both calling him out on the grounds that he had stepped outside of the lines, that a teacher should not behave like this. Their naivete was very refreshing. Renji, however, knew that this was just a primer, the first lesson to be taught. They, the first years, are here to learn about how to manipulate forces that until today, they knew not that they existed. These very forces could end the life of any who wielded them wrongly, so while he didn't agree with Riftwalker-sensei's methods, there was a reason to them.

Of course, this also meant another possible friend, assuming nothing severe happened to them.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 pm

-Ajax-

Grinning like a wolf who caught his prey cornered he stared at the young boy with the Katana, his profile was bland at best but he was still a student. "What do I know of loyalty? What do I know of friendship? What do I know of Respect?" His voice rose higher and higher as he spoke, he normally wasn't interested in filth like this but he had no choice but to show him what it meant to have all of it and still have nothing. Walking closer to the boy he raised his hand but placed it upon his own face, with a gruesome yank he pulled off the flesh that surrounded him but no blood came, it simply dissapeared to reveal part of his skull, aged and grayed. "What do I know of friendship? of Loyalty you say?" He said oddly, with part of his face missing yet it didn't bother him.

"Years ago I lost my body to a curse, one meant to destroy our world as it had done the first time. I lost my wife and my only child to an army that knew no fear and pity. I stayed loyal to my title of water elementalist and true to my bonds with the headmaster and the other former elemental kings. I was cursed to undeath and a slow corruption of my very body to a mere skeleton sustained by the foul touch of the darkness." He took a quick step closer to hoist up Takumi and pulled him close to his face so he could feel his horribly cold breath up close. "You dare ask ME what it means?"

He dropped the boy and took a step back, the skin he wore seemed to vanish as the illusion stopped completely revealing the bones he was, the dark blue glow in his eyes the only sign of life. "I live in constant torment by taking the burden of harboring a soul that would see you and everything all of you care for destroyed, my loyalty is to the future of our kind to survive free of corruption like this, my friendship is to those who would call themselves my allies and I have fought beside many of them, my respect is not given but it is earned. Until you can show me you have something worth respecting you are all nothing but meat to be grinded." Despite his lack of a face you could tell he was sad, yet with no heart to show his pain and no real face to hide it.

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 am

~Amanda & Amber~

"Owwwww... Master, that was uncalled for." The girls spoke in tandem, sounding like they said the words quite frequently. They rubbed at their heads, messing up their hair, but their smiles hadn't changed in the slightest. They watched quietly as Ajax punished a blonde-haired boy, obviously he had done something to make the old man rather grumpy, but they were smart enough to keep their mouths shut as the temperature plummeted, clinging to each other to keep warm. It was much colder now than they normally had to put up with. And as their master tore away his own face and revealed what he had sacrificed for the safety of everyone, the girls walked forward and stepped up beside him, one on each side, smiling up at him. They had been afraid of his appearance at first, but two years later, they were quite used to it. "Don't worry Master," Amanda, the long-haired one began. "...you still have us!" Amber finished, quite cheerily.

~Hisui~

Hisui hit the ground shivering. The temperature had dropped since she was held aloft, and her honey-colored skin had a bit of a blue tinge to it. She didn't pay much attention to what was going on around her anymore, the half-japanese girl was too busy clinging to herself, trying to keep as much warmth as she possibly could, looking up only when the girl with the hockey mask asked her if she saw what it was that had grabbed her. "N-n-n-n-n-n-no... I d-d-d-di-didn't s-s-s-se-see any-a-an-anything."
Last edited by Karo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Wins2 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 am

Takumi never backed down never showing any type of weakness as Ajax spoke. An when Ajax put him down he simply dusted himself off suprised at the new form Ajax had taken, but stood his ground and glared at the skeleton man. He spoke once again at Ajax, "Don't misinterpret my words, you have suffered much and you have saved this world and you deserve my thanks, and Only my thanks. You have done much but you walk around with that on your shoulders just as this student walked around with his title demanding respect with arrogance. And then you talk of us earning respect well should know it goes both ways, and acting like your entitled to my respect doesn't earn it!" Takumi stepped closer showing he wasn't afraid and said, "[color=#FF8000]Yes we should earn a teacher's respect and I will, but not a tyrant's. And until you realize that while you are authority you are no more insignificant in the broad scope of the universe than the rest of us, I will not give you nor attempt to earn your respect.
Last edited by Wins2 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DaCrum » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 am

Malachi had watched all the theatrics unfold from his little safe haven on the balcony, silently saying little memorable lines of poetry, verses of divine texts, and little arcane spells amongst himself with each incident. The little ember that was dancing along his hand, extinguished from that position, now danced along the intricate text of his tattoo, leaving little piles of ash as it pirouetted on the ink. As Ajax talked about the meaning of friendship, the truth of loyalty, the pain of his sacrifice, Malachi couldn't help but wonder about his own tragic fall.

His eyes fell on his maimed hand, his ribs grew sore with the memory. It was at this time he gathered himself and walked down to the rest of the commotion. He strode with a sort of graceful arrogance, remnants of his past personality, and projected his voice so that all could here it.

"When the stars threw down their spears, and watered Heaven with their tears, did He smile His work to see? Ajax, the past is past, and now is the present."

He smiled with that poem. A personal favorite of his. He turned to the students and with the same projected voice said, "Arrogance and anger are some of the great evils of the world. It turns friends into enemies, love into hate. It splits mountains and plagues rivers. Blights the crop, and razes civilization. Your teachers know this." He lifted his scarred hands out, his palms facing the students. "Some, more than others."
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 am

Ifrit sat on the ground again as he was feeling a bit dizzy and a bit light headed. He didn't even look at Ajax to notice anything about his face. He put his book in his messenger bag so no further damage would be done to it. Just about everything that was said he pretty much tuned out.

Postby SaI » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 am

=Johan W.=

An uneasy breath was released, unsure what to even think about what had just happened.

Nor was he unsure whether to think the one held in Ajax's clutches was a fool.

No.

He felt a resonance within him as he heard the words. He was too young to realize, for anyone their age to realize what exactly Ajax had said, what he had done to be so... unfortunate.

There was no flesh, and there was no fullness. The man was not a man, but a corpse. A cursed corpse forced to live a life inhumane. Losing his wife... his only child... his humanity? He gulped down a forming blockage in his throat, feeling his own sense of what being disintegrated. More of his weight was put onto the staff that was his security. More thoughts, more realizations.

There would be people who would call Ajax a monster.

Johan?

He was physically fighting down what was his lunch. The taste of bile was in his mouth, and he gasped as he gulped down the disgusting puke, the taste horrid in his mouth. A light flush was on his cheeks as he tried to remain calm... how could he? Everything that was reality was being torn apart by the mystical, the arcane, and... just, the insanity of what he was seeing before his eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and then opened them slowly to once more look up. Taking Ajax's true form in, he tried his best to... grow used to it.

There was something he felt from Ajax... at least, something he thought he felt.

But he kept it to himself, and quietly looked on, waiting, listening. To words of poetry from the man on the balcony, of the cries of those just as shocked by Ajax's appearance, and some... very interesting reactions. And now... even he wanted to know more.

"Who would have thought..." Johan quietly said to himself beneath his breath, his cool gray eyes still trained on the theatrics and happenings before him. "The world is... larger than it is."
Last edited by SaI on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am

Whoa, Rhys thought, There’s boy dumber than me here. He blinked at the Takumi and said aloud, “You’re really stupid.” He reached out and rubbed Ifrit’s head gently as he spoke, trying to soothe the boy he had been angry with earlier. He looked at the skeleton man, “Respect those whom can and will do you harm. At least until you outgrow them and become the threat to them. Until you can do them harm back, be that physical or mental.”

He looked at Ajax and bowed uncertainly, not sure if it was the right action. Terrified at the display, feeling in awe of them man whom had done so much, suffered so much. “Sir, I admit I know nothing of friendship or really all that much about loyalty. But I hope to learn, ‘cause like you said our elements are what make us better than the average fuck-faced brat.” His use of profanity seemed as if it was part of his speech, like he didn’t realize it was impolite, natural. As if he had heard it all his life.

Darius looked at Takumi and said, slightly mournfully, “He’s going to be one of mine, isn’t he?” Carefully he erected a shield of wind between the students and Ajax. It wouldn’t stop the man from doing things to their blood but it would stop them from being hit by hail and the like.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 am

"Meh" Lyte thought, "I've seen weirder." Or at least he thought so till Ajax completley became a skeleton "now that's something you don't see everyday." He said. "you know you enjoy others pain" the voice in his head said. "No, no I don't. And that is my new acquaintance up there." Lyte then made his way past the other students to Edi. "You all right you two?" He asked the 2 boys. "I would have come up here but I was still shaking off that cold front."
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Distracto » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am

-Anodel-

The spunky young yet tall boy ran for his life. no no no no! Im late mother will kill me if she finds out. i shoudnt have stayed that long for the appaluse. oh powers that be please let me survive this. He pumped his long legs as fast as he could his brown cakis jingling with the change in his pocket from his street performance. His long bowstaff swayed back and forth across his back as he ran.

He burst into the entrance, "Im HERE! sorry im late" He said completely winded but his voice was still loud and echoed through the halls. his crouched over to catch his breath, his semi long brown hair hiding most of his face. Beneath the exhausted look you could see his mouth was a wide grin.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Akaine » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 am

Minerva Hitaome: Oh really? >:3

She listened to the brats talk and disrespect Ajax and by now she'd had enough: it seemed that nobody was actually going to do anything. Heels clicking sharply she swiftly walking up in front of Takumi, grabbed him by the front of his shirt and, her face calm and relaxed as ever, she growled out, "Now, now. We're not starting a rebellion here, and you would do well to learn your place." At this, her light teal eyes pierced into Takumi's and she sneered down at the boy. She had had enough of all of this disrespect, and despite knowing that Ajax could handle himself, she wanted to nip this little jackass in the bud before he became a problem big enough for her to really get pissed off about. Tilting her head to the side, she still held onto the front of his shirt, narrowed her eyes at Takumi, and stepped closer, her cold brass knuckle grazing his skin as she stared at him, not bothering to use any elements at all on this little whelp.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 am

Lyte stood there listening to all of the chaos occurring around him. "sweet, sweet chaos." the voice said in his head, though Lyte didn't notice. He just stood as everything was happening as if everything were moving very slowly. He stood and waited till Eddie replied to his question.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 am

Darius walked to Minerva and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Minerva, it’s their first day, assume they know nothing and move on. If her is in your class beat him into submission, if he is in mine I will teach him to be at peace with all that is, including Ajax,” he spoke softly and blinked serenely, “It will not do well to beat a student before you know which teacher he has.” He gently let out a breeze cleaning the air around and playing with her scarf a bit.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 pm

-Ajax Riftwalker-

"Why do you insist of fighting me any way you can?" He asked politely before continuing. "I have raised many generations of students and many have returned to these grounds to live a life they never expected. Jericho was feisty one when he enrolled, our resident wind teacher was a trouble maker and still is yet he too bows in respect to an elder and a fellow teacher. I do not need your respect or your loyalty, what I need is for you to have it for everyone else." He looked behind the students to the bustling streets and the many elementalists that walked them, practicing their powers in hopes of achieving something greater. Through their elements they had learned about harmony with nature, of the balance between what is fair and unjust and the cold hand of discipline when you stepped out of line too often. He looked at the twins to his sides and the Headmaster ever smiling. Students learned quickly that he was a gentle man, but he did what needed to be done.

"I am a monster, and I may always stay a monster so naturally I will always be treated as one. All I ask is that you follow our rules to the letter and you will have no worries, over the next 6 years we will mold your frail bodies into strong adults ready for the harshness of being freaks to the outside world." He looked at Rhys and whispered for a moment. "How does it feel to be me for a moment?" He crossed his arms waiting for a response.
Last edited by Zelosse on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 pm

“You’re smarter than my father,” said the boy quietly, “I like you better. You do bad things for a reason. I’d rather be you than him. You’re in the right, you’re in the wrong. Sometimes you have to be bad to make people good.” He smiled shyly at Ajax, and nodded at him. “It feels bad that you have to hurt them, but it must feel good when you look back at your students and know that because of you they are better people.”

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Ifrit moved some hair out of his face still without looking up. "Are we ever going to get in the school?" He sighed. He was a bit annoyed that it seemed like nothing was going to move forward because no one knew how to drop things to keep going forward. As far as he concerned he wanted to find his room so he could shower and lay down for a bit and perhaps to read a book naturally.

Postby Soul » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:51 pm

-Mythcaran-

The wind teacher watched Ajax with his arms folded for awhile before sighing, "With all due respect, Ajax, I'm going to lead the students into the school and to their first stop." He said looking to the group of students. He let his arms hang by his side as he scanned the group of students, many of them still shivering from Ajax's removal of heat. "Now if you all would be so kind to follow me we'll get things rollin'." Mythcaran turned and began to walk into the school.

-Ashley-

The little girl had frowned as Hisui began to stutter. In truth she had not noticed the sudden decline in temperature, but when she did her teeth began to chatter for a moment. She quickly managed to keep herself from stuttering but it was still very noticeable that Ashley was freezing. "Come on," she said barely keeping herself from stuttering.

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm

{ Headmaster - Moving On... }

As Mycarthan started to move the first years along the headmaster moved in front of the group. "Alright, to the Auditorium. There will be a few announcements before we proceed, no complaining now." He said with a calmed voice. He led the students to the theatre, which doubled as an Auditorium.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing