Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby DaCrum » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am

Malachi Lamech

Teacher's Balcony

Malachi had snuck up onto the teacher's balcony to watch the fights, announcing his presence by grabbing James's flask. "Wouldn't mind if I did..." as he took a good share for himself. Handing the flask back to James, he swished the poison around in his mouth, his eyes closed in thought, and with an audible gulp, downed it. "It has been awhile since I've gotten a good drink. Or any drink at all." He smiled, and then blew a small ring of fire from his pursed lips. The ring drifted in the wind slightly, and then faded out.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Karo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 am

~Amanda & Amber~

Amber and Amanda only grinned as Urufu and Gen shot past, calling back to them. Then Aliison joined in, which was significantly less fun. But there was no way they were going to let Urufu beat them, especially not on the first day of school, when they were the ones who challenged him in the first place! A road made of ice appeared before them, and their skateboards slimmed down to pairs of ice skates. Sure, ice skating wasn't one of their strong sports, but there was no other way for them to move faster at the moment. After all, they couldn't make enough water at once to surf down the hallways, and snowboarding really needed a hill to be effective. Soon they were neck and neck with Gen, a girl on either side. Unfortunately for him, this meant he was running on the ice path the girls had created.

~Hisui~

TS2

Hisui watched impassively as her opponent joined her in the arena, and tried to get the crowd of students excited over what was going to happen. She eyed his katana quietly as he wished her good luck, then set his katana on his shoulder. She was hardly impressed. His form was mocking her, he wasn't threatened or taking her seriously at all. Which was his mistake. He might have been primed for an overhead counter, but she wasn't going to give him an opportunity to use it. She dashed forwards, moving much faster than most 12 year olds would. She has too small to have a significant amount of power behind most of her strikes, so she used speed to do the damage instead. As she closed in she threw her left arm forwards, slamming her tonfa towards Takumi's head. But she spun her entire body into the attack, which added force to the blow, but also reduced the surface area that Takumi could attack with his current positioning.
Last edited by Karo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Akaine » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 am

Minerva Hitaome: Today's just not

She visibly twitched when James used that 'nickname' and she was trying so hard not to attack people. Today is just not her day. Then the alcohol is offered up and she narrows her eyes at the beverage, wondering for a moment if it's poisoned...not that teachers would poison eachother..naw, never. As Minerva was about to respond, Malachi swiped the flask and she blinked and watched Malachi talk and talk about how long it's been since his last drink. She really didn't care at this point, what she did care about, however, was how everyone seemed to be conspiring against her today. "Ah fuck." She muttered, her mouth in a slight pout as she looked back at James with a 'I told you so' look.

She shook her hair out, partially as a means of distraction against the liquor and partially to get a glimpse at the fights going on. Sure, they were interesting...slightly. She wondered which students would elect to take her class.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Wins2 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm

-TS2-
The fight was on, Hisui was coming and he had to think fast because it there was no way he would just let her win this fight. As Hisui raced forward he noted the speed she had, light armor but not heavy swings. As she came in close, Takumi lowered into a crouch and brought his sword from his shoulder, before springing forward just as Hisui turned her back during the swing, under the tonfa he went with his free arm up to block any second attack she tried to make with her other weapon. In a spin like that the chances of her dodging at such close range or even bringing in her tonfa to stop his charge would do more harm then good. As his shoulder-charge ended he found his sword behind his back and wasted no effort making a strong slash forward hoping to Catch Hisui off guard or dazed from his previous attack.
Last edited by Wins2 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ryute » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm

~TS3~

With Cecille’s kick missing she didn’t have time to get out of the way from the staff being swung at her other leg. She fell but she rolled on the ground quickly getting back up. Cecille noticed that he wasn’t really attacking he was mostly keeping his distance. He had the perfect opportunity to attack but he was mostly keeping his distance. Was this guy afraid of her or something? “What kind of strategy are you doing? Oh well…” She then thought since kicking wasn’t working punches were the only option. “Try this on for size! Combo Attack!” Running at him again she jumped about a foot in the air ready to land three punches on him. If she missed or got blocked by the staff she would latch onto the staff if it even tried to hit her. The staff was the key to his fighting and getting rid of that would make him extermly vulnerable.

Postby Karo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:27 am

~Hisui~

TS2

As Takumi somehow magically dodged her attack while she was pivoting to reduce her attackable surface area, she abandoned the combo she had set up, instead slipping behind him as he charged forward to where she used to be. It was times like this that her lithe frame was so handy, she could maneuver herself in ways that most people wouldn't expect. As Takumi slashed at thin air, she swung and laid one of her tonfa into the small of his back, waiting to hear the whumph that came from wood striking an area of the human body that did not have much in the way of fat or muscle. It was a weak point that every human had, and one that caused quite a bit of pain. And if that didn't work, she flipped her second tonfa so that the long end was sticking forwards instead of lying against her arm, and stabbed the back of his knee with it, which would force his knee to buckle and leave him even more open and vulnerable.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zath » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 am

{ Urufu - Oh REALLY now... }

Urufu smirked as the twins made an ice path. Gen extended his claws to dig into the ice to gain a speed boost, propelling himself a bit further. They were almost there when Gen slipped up, sending both Urufu and Gen were sent tumbling to the ground, sliding to the stop just before the entrance to the arena. Urufu managed to sit up against the wall. "Ow..." He said, holding his side. He stroked Gen's neck. "You okay?"

Gen shook the slight dampness from the fur. "Yeah, I'm fine, the slip was just a little surprising."

Urufu smiled. "Good, I'm glad." He waved over to where the girls were. "You win."

Postby Karo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 am

~Amanda & Amber~

As Gen slipped, the girls jumped into the air, the skates dripping off of their shoes in snowflakes as they momentarily soared through the air, clearing both the heads of the wolf and the boy in the process. They landed on the other side of the door, and turned to face their friends. "Yeah, we do." They chimed, smiles on their faces. "Though..." Amanda began, a smile on her face. "If Gen hadn't slipped when he did, it would have been a tie, so we'll all go get lunch together later." Amber finished, smiling down at the wolf. After that they went and sat down, sinking into the plush seats with a smile. The girls loved these chairs, since they always felt like they were brand new.

Postby Soul » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Victor began to watch Rash very carefully as he pursued her across the arena, watching for the increase of blush before each flash. Quickly shutting his eyes just before each flash and reopening them as they died down. 'I've never fought someone as agile as this girl' he thought as he continued to run forward, 'What horrible luck.' Victor thought as he noticed the knife coming towards him.

He growled as he slid out of the way, the knife slightly cutting into his shoulder, but still he ran forward. 'This girl is going to wear me out before I even get a hit in.' Victor thought as he began to close in on Rash.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 pm

{TS1}

Rash grinned as she leapt back, keeping herself away from Victor and his large sword. "Poor Vicky... So slow~" She stated mockingly as she skidded near the teacher's section. She looked back to them for a moment. "Really, he has no way to compensate for range! He's not going to hit someone like me no matter how long you guys let it go on!"

Rash suddenly whipped up her hands from inside her large overalls, sending three knives flying at Victor's left knee, right elbow, and stomach. She then did another flash, bouncing and spinning herself away before the strength-focused boy and his heavy sword could get closer. She flipped backwards, skidding on one knee to watch the boy and see if he actually tried anything new.

Only got six more... Need to start making sure they hit.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 am

-Aaron Walton-

~T3S~

Aaron wasn't shocked when Cecille seemed confused on his fighting style, she'd probably only fought serious fighters over the years. He was about to respond when she charged him again. 'She sure is impatient.' he thought as she quickly closed in him. Aaron waited for the perfect opportunity, it didn't take long, she jumped in the air, that was his que. The second she jumped at Aaron, he quickly jumped latterally to his right. He swung his staff low, ready to hit the same leg he hit on her kick. Even though it would have been hard to hit him after that, Aaron quickly backed up after he swung, standing near the center of the arena and finally was able to respond. "I'm sorry if I confuse you, this is just how I fight." he said. 'Honestly this is going better than I thought, I wonder how long I can keep this up. Aaron thought, waiting patiently for her next charge.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ryute » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 am

~TS3~
~Cecille: So it’s going to be like that huh? ~

The staff swing low to the ground wasn’t necessary due to Cecille’s jump. She was ready to lay some punches thus her body was more forward. The staff swing missed but Cecille landed in a belly flop on her stomach. If this was like the anime she watches there would be a large sweat drop over her head followed by angry marks. She was in pain landing on her stomach but she got up and brushed herself off. Aaron was in the center of the arena making it the perfect spot to evade her every move. “Damn it’s like I’m playing right into his hand. I’m wasting all my energy and he hasn’t really broken a sweat.” She thought to herself. She sighed as she brushed herself off, “I’ve never met a guy like you who was such a coward. First of all fighting an unarmed girl with a weapon isn’t very chivalrous. Are you afraid of getting hit or something? Your not my type of guy, I’d never like a wimp like you who is afraid of a girl.” She said shaking her head in grief. “I feel insulted when my opponent acts like this. Well two can play it this game.” she said walking to a corner. “If you’re going to be like that and dodge my every move I’m not moving either.” Cecille said while pouting. “Fool me twice shame on you, Fool me trice shame on me,” she thought. Like the heroes in the shows she watches if one strategy doesn’t work change it.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 pm

-Aaron Walton-
~T3S~

Aaron kept his smile throughout Cecille's rant. A coward, a wuss, he heard those insults before, it wasn't new to him. She was probably trying to provoke him, make him go "I'll show you" and charge head first at her. Unfortunately, that wasn't Aaron. He did managed to laugh at her comment that he wasn't her type and felt a bit sorry that she was insulted by him, and could have predicted her next move to the corner. However, she was a good distance away, so Aaron felt comfortable responding to her.

"I'm sorry you feel insulted by my fighting style, but you see I'm a pacifist." Aaron said first, she probably wasn't expecting that response. "You are correct that it's not very chivalrous to fight you with a weapon. But it's not for hurting you, it's for protecting me. And I feel a bit insulted that I'm not your type, but I hope we can still be friends after this." he said with a chuckle afterwards. He then looked at her almost saddened by her decision to stand in the corner.

"If you choose to do that, this match will end in a draw then, for I have no intention of striking at someone, girl or boy, unless they attack me first." he said as he threw his staff towards the side of the arena. "Unfortunately I don't think our teachers will allow draws to happen due to refusal of fighting." he said as he glanced at the teacher's area before looking back at her. "So rather than being forced to fight, go ahead and attack. I won't dodge and at least you won’t get in trouble." he said to her with a smile. Aaron knew there were unavoidable times when you had to fight. But against his classmates didn't fall under the category. 'I hope it doesn't hurt too bad.' he thought as he braced for her response.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:02 pm

TS3

"Well this certainly is a new turn of events." Lyte said as he watched Aaron throw his staff to the side. [Color=#40000] "I hope mine is a little more feisty."[/color] lyte thought to himself. These fights have gotten better and better. Let's see what happens next. Lyte sat tapping his foot rapidly on the ground as if to a beat of each battle. He'll probably get hurt, or the teachers will eject him from the school. Lyte looked around to see how everyone else was reacting. And who hasn't gone yet.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Wins2 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 pm

-TS2-

Takumi was prepared for anything Hisui could throw at him, so he could move appropriately to the situation at hand. Because, as he noticed her dodging behind him during the charge he used the weight of his swing and it's weight to pivot on his back heel, and quickly sidestep back during his rotation . Allowing the back of his sword to deflect her tonfa, then he simply jumped to take a crouching defense in preparation for her next attack. Taking note of her agility Takumi said to her, "It's going to take a lot more than speed to get me Hisui."

Postby Karo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 am

~Hisui~

TS2

"I don't recall giving you permission to call me by my first name, Chiba-san." Hisui may have only been half Japanese, but she had inherited a pickiness for how people referred to her from her father. If it wasn't a friend, family, or a teacher, she did not tolerate being called by her first name. She rushed forwards, flipping her tonfa forwards and striking a quick blow to Takumi's shoulder. And for her follow-up, she flipped the other tonfa forwards and stepped forwards, right into his defense, and stabbed the wooden weapon into his solar plexus. And from her positioning, the only strike his sword could block was the hit to his shoulder. Because now that she was so close to him, she was actually inside of his reach, there was no way he would be able to block the abdominal blow. Not to mention she was set up for three more combo hits if he jumped back again like he had before. She finally had the positioning she wanted, and her moves began to flow together seamlessly.

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 am

Darius looked at the boy calmly, and spoke quietly, “I was not bending it, I was changing it. I am and Air Elemental. You are an Elemental as well, although I am not certain of which kind. This is the Elemental Academy.” He was floating inches above the ground as he explained, “Since this is to be your first year attending, you are to be called a First Year. You will spend most of your time with the First Year children of your Element and if need, some time with me. I am Darius Severn, I am the Meditation and Self-control teacher. Many of the students do need this, I needed this when I was younger. What is your name and your Element?”

Postby Acktoo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 am

[Mona Harlan, Outside the School]

A young, skinny girl dressed in a simple, white shirt and denim shorts made her way towards the school, an expensive looking suitcase in tow. Her blue eyes scanned the area as she walked, her destination the front doors of the touted 'Elemental Academy', a special school for special children with special powers. Ramona hadn't seen any part of the building(s) yet, but as soon as she cleared the hill she was currently trudging along on...

"Finally," sighed an annoyed Ramona as her destination came within view. It was bad enough that her letter of admittance to the school had been received late, due to a hold up by the Harlan family's mail security, (Everything sent to the Harlan household has to be thoroughly investigated, lest it contain some sort of threat. After all, the Harlan family is very well known in the magical community, and very rich.) but what made the girl's mood worse was the fact that her parents' helicopter dropped her off two miles away from the school itself.

Ramona continued along her path, her twin pink pigtails bouncing along as she went. Soon enough the main doors of the Elemental Academy were within arm's reach. Ramona pushed against them with all the strength she could muster, and much to her dismay, they were shut tight, probably due to some sort of welcoming ceremony happening within the school. Ramona propped her large suitcase against an adjacent wall and sat down in front of it, her legs straight out, to catch a breather. The black leather of the suitcase made for a decent back brace.

"Well, now what?" the young girl though aloud.
Too good for you.

Postby Ryute » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 am

~TS3~

Cecille was deep in thought and wondering what a heroine would do. “If you don’t want to fight me then I don’t want to fight you either. A hero wouldn’t fight someone that doesn’t really want to fight. They shouldn’t force people to fight if they don’t want to. I came here to follow the path of a hero and that is what I will do! Even if we get punished for it I’ll still have my beliefs to comfort me.” she said passionately. “Let’s stop this senseless fight. I’d feel bad if I hurt you and I think you will probably feel bad if you hurt me. I'd rather be friends like you suggested. Well let’s call this a draw, this fight is over.” She said waiting for his response having lost all motivation to fight.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am

TS3
" I'm bored wake me up when it is over." Lyte said to his other half. Lyte then stood up and began clapping, slowly at first then gaining speed hoping other students would join in. He clapped in encouragement towards the two fighters who fought so honorably that neither would attack if the other chose not to.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Wins2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 pm

-TS2-

"Sorry, then how about Itojo-Chan," he said in a cute tone. as Hisui was bringing down her tonfa on Takumi's shoulder, he turned sideways dodging her attack. At the same time jabbing his sword forwards at an angle so she couldn't just duck under it. This move was meant to stop her attack unless she was looking to get skewered like a shish kebab. After that He raised his right leg up as hard and fast as he could to collide with her elbow, then after that he jumped back away to create distance once again. As he landed on the ground he brought up his sword once more in a defensive position preparing for her next attack.

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm

~Hisui~

TS2

"I didn't give you permission to call me that either." Hisui twisted her torso just enough to keep herself from being skewered, though her shirt tore open wide, revealing a deep gash just above her belly. She frowned down at the wound, but left it alone, knowing it would hurt more if she messed with it. She glared up at Takumi, thoroughly irritated at how the boy was so slippery. She ran forwards as he jumped away, putting herself right in his face again as soon as he landed, and swept her tonfa sideways, connecting with the flat of his blade. Since her last attack she had flipped the tonfa black to lie flat against her arm, and thus used both the wooden weapon and her arm to hold the sharp sword out of the way. She once more stepped into his defense, her small foot in between both of his, which she then pivoted sideways, turning her torso towards his sword, and her shoulder to his chest. From there, she slammed her second tonfa and her elbow straight into his diaphragm, looking to wind the boy and maybe crack a few ribs at the same time.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 pm

-Aaron Walton-

~T3S~

For a second, Aaron looked shocked at Cecille, the girl who seemed so excited to fight and go first, turned down the offer of winning a fight? Aaron quickly smiled when he recalled what she just said, "A hero wouldn't fight someone that doesn't really want to fight", he smiled again at that responce, and the proposition to end the senseless fighting. "True. Though I wish I knew you felt the same way, that way I wouldn't have had to trip you a few times." he responded as he quickly grabbed his thrown staff and walked over towards Cecille.

As he approached her, he held out his hand, signifing their agreement in a draw. "Thanks for not beating me to a pulp." he said to her, half jokingly and then continued. "Though I do feel bad, if it wasn't for me you'd be advancing right now, to test your skills on a person who actually wants to fight." Aaron said apologetically. "I'll try to make it up to you later." he promiced to her as a lone person started clapping in the audience. "At least one person agreed with our decision." he said before whispering to her. "What do you think the teachers will do about this? I doubt they'll be very understanding because of earlier."
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

{School Entrance}

A loud crack resounded behind the large doors. Not three seconds after Ramona sat down did the doors slowly creep open with the eerie creaking of the hinges. A slight glance between the slowly growing opening between the doors would land her a chance sight of something standing in the middle of the hallway, watching the doorway.

The light from outside began to pour in, draping vision over the feminine figure that stood before Ramona. Her dark hair was parted down the middle, the right side brushed behind her shoulders while the left side flowed down over her front. A black corset was fitted tightly to a low-cut, long-sleeved top. The white of the sleeves gave easy evidence to the color. The cuffs of the sleeves were loose and quite on the frilly side. Her pale, milky hands stood out with the dark scarlet of her nail polish. Both of which moved behind her to clasp together and lock her arms behind her back. She started forward, the high heels of her black boots clicking on the hard floor, buckles shining all the way up her shins to her knees. The skirt was finally noticable, giving way to the gothic lolita dress that went underneath the tight corset. The frilled skirt bounced and swayed elegantly, dancing along with her long legs.

She leaned forward when she was two feet from Ramona, her milky white face marked by the black eyeliner and ruby red lipstick. "Hello there... I'm sorry the door was locked." She stated with a friendly tone, offering a gentle smile that seemed to be an afront to the attire she wore. "My name is Alicia Ardoux. But everyone just calls me Alice." The girl paused, noting the heavy breathing of Ramona, then looking outside for any signs of a recent vehicle in the nearby area. "Oh dear... You must have walked a fair distance. Here, let me help you with your things."

Alice straightened up from her lean forward, stepping forward to lift her hands toward Ramona and her baggage. Streams of glowing violet and black rushed from her fingertips to roll forward, helping Ramona to her feet and supporting the girl while still standing. The rest flowed over her baggage, lifting into the air and moving behind Ramona to stay where she could be close to them in case of security. Then it became quite clear they were being watched as a fuzzy, brown head poked out from behind one of the doors.

"GET OUT!"

The echoing, demonic voice was...very deep and very loud. The fact it came from a teddy bear that smelt mildly of smoke while having small patches of burnt fur didn't help the 'demonic' aspect to lessen. Then Alice just giggled at the bear and lifted her arms, opening them wide. The bear floated to her, cursing obscenities all the while until he reached her hugging embrace. Then its voice was muffled amidst her modest bosom and squeezing arms. The cutest little smile ran across her lips while she closed her eyes to cuddle the bear. And meanwhile, strings of living darkness were flowing out of her, washing out of a glowing aura of crimson, violet, black, and hunter green.

Alice finally looked back to Ramona. Her dark eyes seemed like blank doll's eyes that stared into your soul, watching you at nights from the corner of your room as you slept. "Don't mind him. Teddy is just a big pussy cat!" She then lifted the bear to let it and Ramona look at each other.

" ...... I'm going to kill this whore! I SWEAR TO THE GODS, I'LL KILL YOU ALICE!!!"

Alice just giggled and flicked the bear away, smiling sweetly while the bear began being slammed face-first into the hard floor. "Now that introductions are done, we should head in. I'm sure the teachers would like to hear that you've just arrived." She turned and began slowly leading Ramona into the hall. "Hmm... Though, I suppose they expected you to fly in or fall in -- like one of the other arrivals did -- since they had locked the doors." Once Ramona and her suitcase were past the doors, they slammed shut with a loud bang. And a softer click resounded, fastening the heavy locks back into place. The bear was still being slammed into the floor, screaming and whining for another few seconds before it started gargling as if choking on some internal fluids.
Demon of Elru

Postby Soul » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 am

Victor skidded to a halt and began to catch his breath. The boy began to seethe in rage as the acrobatic clown began to keep away from him. He let out a growl as he stood staring at her. "Gabriel was like this, but how did I beat him? Oh. Right. But he couldn't blind me." Victor spoke aloud and instead of continuing to pursue her he stood rooted to the ground.

As the knives hurled towards him Victor rolled out of the way to avoid them and returned to his rooted stance in the ground. He glared at Rash as he tightened his grip on the flamberge, not moving another inch until she came to him."There'll be no more running for me," he said, the heat around him growing to the point where it could be seen in the air.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing