Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy, Chapter 1: It all begins... NOW.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm

-Aaron Walton- ~Before TS3~

Aaron just smiled at Ifrit's comment at Rash, stating he hoped that the other girls acted more like ladies. 'Again, to each his own.' he thought before he turned to Johan, who mentioned it's better to accept things when it's unavoidable. 'I suppose he's right. Still it's not going to be good for me. I have little to no fighting experience.' Aaron thought as he just nodded at Johan to signify he agreed with him.

Shorty after though, Ifrit spoke again, mentioning that some things can be overcome, even if it does seem impossible, citing the famous Wright Brothers and their airplane. Again Aaron nodded in agreement. Seeming as though it gave him confidence that maybe he could get lucky and manage to do better than he initally hoped. Johan just decided to shrug it off, not wanting to argue with Ifrit. Aaron let out a chuckle at this. 'They're both stubborn and loners. They have a lot more in commen than they realize.' he thought sitting between the two of them. 'I wonder how long before they realize it?' he thought before responding to Johan. "Well most would pick Victor, because of his sword, and the fact he seems more prepared. But I have a gut feeling on Rash." he said before turning to Johan with a smile. "Just call it a hunch."

~Into TS3~

Aaron sat frozen as he looked at the names on the board for the third match. 'Third match? Already? This is going to be bad.' he thought before standing up. After a deep breath, he put on a smile for Johan and Ifrit. "Wish me luck guys. I know I'll need it." he said before walking into the walkway, but turned around right after. "Oh, and don't try to kill eachother while I'm gone. I'd hate to lose any friends before the first day is over." he said jokingly. If either were close enough though, they'd notice Aaron had a death grip on his staff, and the hand was trembling a bit. He quickly turn and preceded towards the arena.

The seemingly short walk grew incredibly long in his head as he approached the area. 'I can't get out of this can I? I'm going to get pummeled.' he thought as the world around him slowed to a crawl. 'Is this really the best way to test our abilities? By watching us beat the crap out of each other? There must be a better way.' he thought as he finally approached the railing. He looked down into the areana for a few seconds before finally climbing over the railing and jumping down. 'I will do my best though. Or at least try to. Maybe I'll get lucky and fight someone weak, or someone so good they'll beat me right away.' he thought as he looked back up at the students watching and flashed a smile and a wave to everyone. 'Too late to turn back now.' he thought as he waited for his oppenent, this Cecille Garcia.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 pm

TS3

"That guy that stood up, he was with Johan. If he makes it out of this I'll have to congratulate him." Lyte said. "I forgot to introduce myself to him, I think his name is Aaron." Lyte thought to himself though even he could barley hear himself. He was ready. Ready for some bloodshed, ready to show his skills. Though he truly didn't want to fight unless absolutely necessary. Though it was to late, his bad side was taking over, a much tougher, meaner, and sadistic than what he normally is. He still kept his hand on his katana, and noticed that there seemed to be steam coming out from the sheath, and ice forming on the handle. "I wonder..." he thought to himself before turning back to see the new fight.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:10 am

"I am not surprised. As far as who would win, it's fair game nether of them revealed anything to me that tells me who has the clear advantage. The obvious choice would be Victor However. " he said with a a sigh of disappointment. He stood up and took off his suit coat off revealing one blade on each hip. It was so sharp it seemed as if when if when light hit them you can hear it cut through. He glanced at Johan with a smirk before walking away, "I was hoping it was going to be me vs you." and then made his way to the arena as his hair began to glow.

{TS4)

Ifrit walked onto the field showing little no emotion at all. He glanced at some of the other teachers watching. 'this is obviously some sort of observation test...'.He stood still and looked at the arena and inspected fr a few minutes. As it was on ground he thought it may be trapped from what Harrison had revealed earlier. He looked at Harrison without even blinking once, "Since it may not be a good idea for me to step on this arena I will wish you look from here. May the best man win and fight nobly.". He then took one more glanced at the arena before taking his blades and swung them around to get his feel for it and grabbed them comfortable. "I'm read when you are.".

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am

TS4

“Nobility is useless,” the boy whispered as he stepped forward, “And it is never the ‘best’ man who wins.” He twisted and swung the butt of his staff at the taller boy’s knees, in an attempt to end this quickly as the ground became soft beneath their feet. “I’m sorry.”
Last edited by Keiran on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Musicmac » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 am

Helios Felis
A Cat On A Tree, Oh Noes D:

"Guuuuh...", Helios groaned and blinked a few times at the sunbeams that were directly hitting his face. Lifting up one arm, he managed to block out the light and looked around. At least I'm alive, he thought to himself in relief while trying to find a way to get down. With a click, his safety belt was undone and he was able to move a little more freely.

He shifted. The seat shifted too. He shifted again and the seat shifted even more, causing the tree to shake and some of its leaves to fall off.

...Great. The boy realized that he was stuck and completely unable to get down without crashing to the ground along with the seat. Just what I needed after getting launched out of a plane, he let out sigh.

You are very tall”, the voice came so suddenly that he almost dropped out of his chair on reflex. Helios looked around and saw a man floating next to the tree.

Why are you in a tree?” He was bewildered, surprised and didn't know what to say.

"...Why are you floating in mid-air?", the boy asked back blankly.

A small letter descended from the sky and landed on the man's head. It looked exactly like the letter from earlier. Then, two black sheaths dropped into the tree and landed directly in Helios' lap.
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

"I am using Air to hold my body up," Darius explained, offering his hand to the very tall child, "You are a first year. You should be in the auditorium. Please come with me, I will take you there." He blinked calmly, his dark tattoos stark against his pale skin.

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 am

{TS4)

Ifrit simply smirked as he swung his knives about and then stopped. He placed his left hand behind his back and his right hand above him as his hair glowed a golden color. He then closed his eyes and bought his right closer to him it looked as if he was praying almost as he muttered something that seemed to be in a different language entirely. He then he opened his eyes again and they had changed from blue to yellow at this point he held the blade up again and as light caught the blade a very bright blinding light was directed at Harrison. The it appeared as he disappeared.

He then had put his blades back at his hips as he then reached for the daggers hidden at the ankles of his feet. The ones he grabbed had a blue handle. Then what seemed like a storm or needles came from above towards Harrison. Ifrit was hovering above the Arena on a beam made of light. He figured fighting on something that con potentially make him fall easier would be useless but he had already had a few ideas what to do as it still could work in his favor.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 am

TS4

Rhys turned and slammed his staff into the stone, butt end first. A thin pillar of stone and dirt and dust the same size as his staff emerged from the ground directly under Ifrit, it wasn't hard or sharp.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am

TS4 (This was before Keiran posted)

"well color me impressed." Lyte said as he saw Ifrit standing on the beam of light showering his opponent. "This match may end pretty quickly, unless that kid is smart about how to react to that attack." Lyte said to himself. The matches were looking more and more interesting and Lyte could hardly wait for his round. "I just hope that I don't have to fight one of my new friends." Lyte heard himself say in his mind. The ice on the handle of Lyte's katana now was beginning to shape a second blade. [Color=#400000]"this could be fun to use."[Color/] he said to himself before breaking the ice off with his own hands.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 am

{TS1}

Rash frowned as she saw Victor back up. Sure, the match was started, but she still had wanted them to both be nice about it. "Awww... But I just wanted to..." But it was easily apparent right away that Victor didn't want them to be nice about this. His sword bursting with heat and the inkling twitches of flame for a brief second was all the warning she needed. Rash quickly ran forward after the failed fire attack and jumped as he swung upwards.

Her feet pressed towards each other, tightly stomping both sides of Victor's sword, letting him and his obviously superior physical strength lift her light form up from the ground even further. She quickly leaned down into his face. "... Cute." She said with a bright smile and a hint of blush under her facepaint.

Except it wasn't blush... Her eyes were closed as she released a bright flash when her cheeks turned bright red, streaming a blinding ray right in Victor's face. She hadn't been able to ever make an actual attack with her power. But she long since found out that a distraction was always very useful. Using her chance, she jumped off of Victor's sword and landed safely behind him. She moved up quickly in the blink of an eye, swinging out with her left leg to send her left heel flying towards the side of Victor's head.
Demon of Elru

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 am

{TS4)

Noticing the pillar beneath him Ifrit had mad another plate of light beneath him just in case it was launched at him. It was wider than the one he was standing on and pure solid which meant it was considerably more hotter than the one he was on, so in a sense he couldn't stand on it either way. Ifrit decided to stop playing around and took more aim at Harrison at this point with the daggers. He knew at least one hit him from the height he was at.

He did make quick glances around the arena as well to calculate his next move.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 am

TS1

"I knew she do it." Lyte thought to himself, as the Rash the Rainbow sent a left heel towards Victor's head. After her display of power, and his, Lyte thought that Rash would be a pretty good friend, he knew that it was easy for him to make friends. I want a friend like that. Someone cheerful enough and energetic enough to keep my mind off of the past. "It'll be over shortly." Lyte said, wondering how long it may actually take. He waited for his turn tapping his foot against the ground. Waiting. Observing. Watching for anything that might show just how strong everyone was.

Postby Soul » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 am

TS1

-Victor-

The young man quickly covered his eyes after the blinding flash, shouting curses as he held his blade with one hand, swinging rapidly around him. As Rash's back heel connected with Victor's head he stumbled off to the side a bit and whipped around quickly, glaring at Rash angrily. "Alright," he said beginning to grin, "This isn't going to be as bad as I thought it was going to be." Victor shifted his stance, spreading his legs shoulder width apart and bringing his sword in closer to his gut.

Victor charged forward moving quickly, making very quick and light strikes at Rash. The more Victor swung the higher the temperature began to climb, almost as if it were building with his adrenaline. Flames began to shoot off of Victor's blade dancing through the air seeking someone to latch onto.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

TS4

Rhys gave a hiss of pain as one of the daggers hiy his shoulder, and he seemed to change. His mind fully took the mentality that this was home, danger was immenant. He sunk into the ground, a hole allowing him to breathe, and a ground golem raised from the ground. It barely looked human, more like one of those weird marionettes with the same mass as Rhys, admitedly not that much. It lunged at Ifrit wrapping it's arms around his waist to pull him to the ground.

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 pm

~Amanda & Amber~

The twins smiled as Urufu melted the snow off and got up, complaining in a good-natured manner about how they should have let him get a shirt on before tackling him with a mound of snow. "It's your fault for running around without a shirt on, Ururu." Amanda teased, as Amber gave Mellissa a high five. Amanda dropped the snowballs she was making, and both girls turned as they heard a crackle, the smiles on their faces gone in a flash. They could only watch in horror as their friend was electrocuted by that weird Alicia girl as she pounced on him. Now, they were all for pranks and teasing, but electrocuting someone seemed like going a little too far to them, especially when Urufu was all wet from their prank. They watched as Urufu stormed off, with Alicia proverbially hanging off of him, asking to be carried. They had to agree though, that watching the newbies fight sounded like fun. They smiled and waved to Mellissa before taking off, and jumping into the air as perfectly working ice skateboards formed beneath their feet, shooting them past Urufu. The both turned inward to look back at him, laughing as they yelled together "Last one there has to get everyone's lunch!"

~Hisui~

TS1

Hisui watched quietly as Victor and Rash fought, though Rash's garish looks made it hard for the small girl to focus on the fight. It made her wonder though, how would she handle fighting a great big sword like that?

TS2

She stood as her name was pasted above the arena, grabbing the railing and nimbly launching herself over it, her boots landing with a soft thump when she hit the arena floor. As the first one down she walked to the far side of the arena to wait for her opponent to appear. After a moment she reached behind her frilly black skirt, and removed two dark, hardwood tonfa from the black holsters that hung there, hidden before by the pouffy black skirt. She idly flipped them around, still waiting to see who she was facing, and what weapon he would use.
Last edited by Karo on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 pm

TR4

Rhys could feel the freezing through his body and was scared. He couldn't do this, he couldn't. Ifrit couldn't make him helpless, he was no longer helpless. He was away from his father, he was supposed to be safe. The ground sucked up around him, making a large pile around him. It pulsed and surged toward Ifrit, a surf of soft soil and sand.

Postby Ryute » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 pm

TS3
Cecille the brave! Before the Fight!

Cecille watched as the other rounds patiently waiting for her own turn to follow. Finally in the third round her name was called. “Alright it’s my turn! Wish me luck Huan-Yue I am off!” She waved as she walked up confidently to the arena. Excitement started to grow inside of her small body as she wondered what her opponent would look like. This was her chance to prove she wasn’t a weak little girl.

As the short girl made it to the arena she looked her opponent. He was at least a foot taller than her in height and held a staff in his hand. Aaron had a huge height advantage over her but being short had its advantages as well. Like most people Aaron might get the impression that his opponent is just a weak little girl that was easy enough to take out. If he thought that he would be dead wrong. Cecille may not look like it but she has been training with her dad since she was young in Garcia style martial arts despite the fact that her father never really cared for her for some reason. “Greetings I am Cecille the Brave! A heroine in the making! No hard feelings before we begin! Let’s have a nice fun match!” she said with a beaming smile while her inner thoughts wondered about different ways to defeat the tall boy in front of her. She then reached her hand out for a hand shake. Cecille wanted a nice fair match without any cheating or animosity involved with either contender.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 pm

-Aaron Walton-

~T3S~

Aaron's attention quickly went to the girl shouting out across the arena. He looked to see the girl, standing nearly a foot shorter than him, with interesting guards on her wrist. She announced herself as Cecille the Brave, Heroine in the making. Not to be rude, but Aaron did chuckle a bit. It wasn't every day you heard someone calling themselves as a heroine. "Heroine in the making? I like it. My name is Aaron. Let's fight our best." he responded with his own smile as he grabbed her hand. Once he shook her hand, he felt it. 'She's stronger than she looks. But I shouldn't be surprised. That first match was proof that one shouldn't judge based on appearances.' he thought to himself. After the handshake, he backed a good distance from his smaller, feistier opponent. He held his staff out in front of him, pointed towards her, in a defensive stance. 'She looks like a brawler. If I keep my distance, I might last longer.' he thought. "Ready when you are Cecille." he said with a smile, Aaron would never make the first move in a fight, so he waited for her.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Akaine » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 am

Minerva Hitaome: Pfft

Adam was such a cocky bitch. 'heart stroke' murr hurr hurr. She was about to retort when Mythcaran exploded. Apparently, they had been disturbing the peace. She withheld her snicker and settled for a raised eyebrow. She narrowed her eyes at Adam as he buckled under the reprimand and this time, did not hold in her snicker.

On the other hand, James's comment threw her off completely, and she sputtered, turning to look at James like he was crazy. She didn't even have anything to say to that, she was so flabbergasted. Thankfully he continued talking, and she responded in a disgusted tone. "Yes, I don't know what I'd do with myself." She was temporarily distracted by the sparks that were flying around the stadium as the new fights were announced. She hadn't looked at Adam since her attention had turned to James and then the fights going on.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Ryute » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 pm

TS3
Cecille the Brave: The Fight Begins!

As Cecille gave a strong handshake which was uncharacteristic of a girl her size and age she felt her opponent trembling as he shook. Aaron must’ve been nervous to fight even if his opponent was a girl. Cecille was at least happy that he didn’t seem to take the fact that she is a girl as an advantage. As Aaron backed away she did so as well getting into a fighting stance. Unarmed, besides the two green hued gem shaped guards on her wrists that are used to block blades, she stood with her left leg and arm in front of her showing that her dominant hand was her right. Cecille took a deep breath as her face turned from calm to very determined. “Alright then ready or not here comes Cecille!”

Unexpected Fight: Cecille Battle Theme

“Behold! Garcia Style! Ha!” she shouted as she charged straight at him. Cecille likes to determine an opponent’s potential before finding a way to take them out. When she was at the right distance she jumped in the air throwing a roundhouse kick towards the side of his body.

Postby Wins2 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Takumi listened carefully as Ajax began his speech. Ajax talked about what the Academy was for and why most of the students were there. Ajax went on to explain that an incident was the reason for their powers, caused by an evil elementalist. He then revealed a portrait of those who he called the Elemental Masters. Ajax said that they were the strongest elemental users of their time, as Takumi looked at the portrait he noticed one man who he could only assume was the earth elemental master. The man's Portrait emitted an air of familiarity as Takumi couldn't help but think, "That man kind of reminds me of myself a little bit, hmm." Ajax continued talking explaining things he had already mentioned before, but Takumi couldn't be bother to pay attention as he was enticed by the portrait. It made him think up so many questions he was just anticipating when he could do the research.

It wasn't long before the Headmaster spoke and suddenly the auditorium was transformed in to the arena. The Headmaster then announced the freshman tournament, but Takumi wasn't surprised after all his father told him about the tournament. But if anything he was exited he was looking to prove himself and what better way than the freshman tournament. He took his seat in the stadium and got ready to watch the first match.

-Ts2-

The time had come quicker than expected but it had come, it was time for Takumi's fight against Hisui Itojo. He grabbed his katana, put it on his back, and headed to the arena. As he walked through corridor that lead to the stage he began mentally psyching himself up, because it was his time to shine. "Alright Takumi get in the game it's time show them what your made of," as he walked into the arena he could see everything Hisui, the people, it was going to be one hell of a show. So Takumi started getting the crowd riled up for one hell of a fight. He started shouting, "Come on people get ready for it it's about get crazy," he looked over to Hisui with a smile and a thumps up and said, "Good luck Hisui." He then unsheathed his katana and rested it on his shoulder he was ready for her to make the first move.

Postby Zath » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 am

{ Urufu and Gen - Go! }

Urufu cast a sideways glance a Allison. "Nope." He dashed after the twins in an effort to catch up to them, while whistling loudly. Moments later, Gen came bounding down the hallway, matching his pace to Urufu's.

"What's going on?" Gen asked while running.

"Gotta catch the twins, we're racing." Urufu replied back.

"Gotcha." Gen understood fully what that meant.

"Good to have your agreement." Urufu jumped onto Gen's back and held on, allowing Gen to speed up quickly, catching up to the twins and surpassing them. "See you at the Arena!" He called back to the twins.

{ James - So easy to poke fun at... }

James couldn't help but smirk at Minerva's reaction. "You're really too easy to poke fun at, 'Nervy." He said, pulling more of Minerva's strings. He shrugged and pulled out a hip flask. "Would you like some? Helps to ease the nerves." He offered, taking a swig.

Postby Musicmac » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 am

Helios Felis
Incomprehension

Helios continued staring at the man for a while, not really able to take in what he had just said. In fact, getting ejected out of a plane by his grandmother was not a rare occurrence, but this situation was getting a little confusing for him.

"...So, you're using air to hold you up? As in, bending air to hold you up?" The boy didn't really see the man's explanation from earlier as the most logical. "And what do you mean, wait a second there please," he said and made a quick leap off from his seat with his swords. Then, he made a quick grab for a tree branch and watched as his seat drop to the ground. Using his momentum from the jump, Helios swung his feet up and landed on the branch, standing. He looked back down at his seat, now appropriately crushed by the fall.

"So, as I was saying. What do you mean by me being a first year here?"
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 am

{TS1}

Rash flipped back from Victor's initial charge, easily evading the first couple of swings of his blade. She then hopped back a few times with each following slash, keeping her bright eyes trained cautiously on the sword. "You know, if you're not careful, you'll put your eye out running around with a sword that big." She mocking chimed in, feeling the air begin to grow warmer around her.

Why in the world is it... Oh, wait. He tried using fire earlier. Rash suddenly released another bright flash as Victor was swinging, hiding her movements as she jumped far back and did several flips to gain distance. Though if she needed, she knew she was easily faster than Victor and could get the distance nif she tried. Guess he's trying something else now... Then I need to start getting more lethal.

Another bright flash went off around Rash's area, hiding her actions again. But as the rays of light faded, something in the air was still shining. A slender knife was hidden by the flash, masking its use and trajectory. As the light faded, the knife was already halfway to Victor, aimed straight for his left shoulder.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 am

-Aaron Walton-

~T3S~

Aaron tensed up as Cecille charged straight at him, while announcing to behold Garcia style. 'Martial Arts? No wonder she felt strong. I'm definately at a disadvantage in this fight, just got to keep my distance.' he thought as she jumped and looked like she was ready to kick with her right leg. Aaron quickly jumped backwards as she extended her leg towards his side. Not missing a beat, he quickly swung his staff under the kicking leg towards her planting leg, trying to knock her off balance. Whether or not it knocked her off balance, he quickly pulled the staff back and moved to his left to add distance. 'Just keep my distance, keep her off balance.' he thought.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing