As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 3:49 pm

More and more lycans were distroyed as the Terrans and the dragon people rained down distruction on them. But the Lycans keep coming and had killed at least a 5th of the people inside the base. They pushed on killing everything in their path.

Re: Ultimate War!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 3:51 pm

"Damn, we have to use the shield." The Dragon person near Crash said. The magic in the air became thick as a large shield was erected of pure magic. "This should hold them off for a while. Prepare your trops for a big battle.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 3:54 pm

'this is not going good....' Crash thought
'Bring down the rest of the fleet!'
'Activate yamato protocoll!'
while the battlcruisers allready there opend up their fronts to reveal the huge yamato guns, the sky lit up to reveal a massive amount of battlecruisers, and even more amounts of wraiths coming down from orbit.
the yamato's activated, and a searing light a mile wide shot through that waves of wolves, totally incinerating everything in its path.
all the while the terrans were still giving it all they got from their bunkers, felling thousands of wolves by their bullets, shells, and flames.
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 3:57 pm

The shield droped. "I am sorry, we will have to fight hand to hand now." Th edragon person said as he charged with his bretheren. They had a variety of weapons.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 3:59 pm

The wolves lost a thenth of there forces but still kept attacking with a fury of claws. The sheld stopped them for a little bit but they just kept killing everything.

It was now 12:00 and 3 hours were left thill the moon went down.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 4:07 pm

"Damn, we can't keep this up. Call for the leader!"

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 4:09 pm

'all ships! concentrate fire! make them burn!'

thousands of beams ripped through the wloves, and set the ground alight.
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:16 pm

More lycans were vaporized. But they kept pushing through tword the center from all around.

((Battle report:

10 thousand lycans left

over half of the terran ground forces left.

3 hours till the moon sets.))

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Crash could see his position could not last for very long.
'better to run, and fight another day, than to die pointlessly.' that scentance spooked through his head countless times.
he had never backed down. not from the Zerg, nor furries. but had also never really encounterd a force that was this large, and hard to kill.
one could shoot an arm off, and they would still charge.
'Excecute full evacuation protocoll! lift-off all able buildings! I want every man and machine still able to be out of here!'
minutes after, the giant engines beneath the HQ, and other buildings shifted into motion, and the huge buildings slowly lifted to the the air.
at the same time, the drop ships started coming down and picking up men and machines where they could, and bring them to awaiting battlecruisers.
all the while the wolves were kept at bay by hordes of Wraiths who were pounding away at the wolfs without any respect for their own life.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 4:29 pm

The dragon people began to fly as well.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:34 pm

In the distence you could hear marching, loud marching. Out of the woods came Stoldar with all of Luna cities forces. They compleatly outnumbered the remaining Lycans. They all were in their Wereform and charged forword with a lowed rour. They could easily be destinguished by the clothing they wore. They jumped forword into the base and started massicuring every Lycan they could see.

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 4:37 pm

Crash saw the charge, and immediatly orderd all ships to assist in the battle.
the troops not yet picked up gatherd themselves at the middle, and gave the wolfs everything they got.
upon order of Crash, the HQ and other buildings went down again, crushing the wolfs beneath their enourmous weight as they touched down.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:41 pm

((Battle report:

6,000 lycans left.

100,000 Weres left

minor terran ground forces left.

1:00, 2 hours till the moon sets.

Added after 1 minutes:

Stoldar and his brother fought the Lycans tearing limb from limb. He found his way through the battle to Crash. "Heard you could use some help."

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 4:43 pm

'I may not like you, but your help is greatly appreciated.' Crash said, while his flamer was shooting white-hot plasma into a wolfs face, and his gatling was hammering another wolfs torso into bloody schreds.
'at least now I know how to defeat these basterds' though Crash to himself

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:45 pm

"Well you did help one of my brothers, and we all must repay the dept." He said as he clawed a lycans face off. "Remember, were the ones with cloths on."

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 4:48 pm

'l'll see if I can tell that to my men'
Crash and his men and machines fought on determend to make it through the day.
with the werecreatures making up the front, Crash' superior range made the difference.
the last remains of the lycan were quickly disposed off.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 5:01 pm

The moon set, and all the lycans that were not overly damaged transfomed back into mortal form. Some were human, some were furrian. They all started waking up and were met by the claws of the Weres. They were all taken prisoner and lined up in rows on their knees bound. It was now sunrise.

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 5:07 pm

the Terran base was allready underway with being rebuilt, for most of the SCV's were saved.

'thanks for the timely save, and I consider myself in your debt. but this is only for outside interferences. this has nothing to do with the current conflict, allright? good. now please take those lycans away, and do whatever you want with them, but please leave my base. we have got some cleaning up to do.'

the entire base was coverd in bodies of Terrans, but mostly lycans. they were allready burning the dead lycans in large fires on the outskirts of the base.

((logging off.. cya tomorrow again))

Postby Cali Defender » Wed May 18, 2005 10:41 pm

((why not? lets go!)

(wait, im lost, where are we?))

Postby Crash » Thu May 19, 2005 6:02 am

((YOU are still headin' for that farm of yours, and the terran with some help of the were-things just kicked some lycan arse.))

Postby Cali Defender » Thu May 19, 2005 2:05 pm

weellllll....how much time passed since i sent everyone home?

Postby Crash » Thu May 19, 2005 2:07 pm

hm... lets see... about a day I think...

Postby Cali Defender » Thu May 19, 2005 2:12 pm

ah, i see.......

So....now what is happening? Anything in my area?

Postby Crash » Thu May 19, 2005 2:15 pm

not really...
everyone left after you left for that farm, so there's no-one near you..

Previous

Return to Role Playing