As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 06, 2005 2:27 pm

((Jeez Xion, haven't you ever heard of Secret agents that are brainwashed into having a totaly diffrent personality and memories untill they start their mission.

And just because it might be Gundam who agreed with Quick, this doesn't mean you should quit. That would be plain stupid and cowerdly.))

Postby Xion » Fri May 06, 2005 2:31 pm

((I'm just thigerd of fighting by me seoulth...))
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Crash » Fri May 06, 2005 3:04 pm

((besides, you got them Wraiths running all over the place, apperently right next to us at all times?
logging off by the way.))
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Xion » Fri May 06, 2005 3:27 pm

((well sinc I'm all alone I need to know somethings some how))
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 06, 2005 4:05 pm

((There is such a thing as not knowing what the enemey is planning.))

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 2:40 pm

A figure walked to the edge of the Terran Mine feald, bloody and mangled. He weved through the mines like he had been there before. Eventualy making it to the large wall. "Please help me! They are coming!" He then colapsed to the ground.

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 2:51 pm

the guards were suspicious of the figure at first, but then they noticed it was human, and they quickly summoned a medic to take him to the sickbay.

around that time, Crash returned to the base.
as soon as he got out of the Dropship, an officer reported to him of the strange person in the sickbay.
having just come back from the were creatures, and seeing they had human forms, Crash was not too sure it was a Terran.
he headed for the sickbay, but on the way went by the Sience facility to deliver a little trinket he found somewhere. mayby they could figure out what it was.

upon reaching the sickbay, he found the person, still out cold, but looking much better due to the expertise of frontline Medics.

'Wake him' Crash said to the doctor.
with a quick shot of adrenaline, the person woke, and looked to the large figure standing at the end of the bed.
Crash regocnised those eyes. they were not human.
he mutterd under his breath, and leaned forward to the figure.
'Allright Furry.' he growled 'Whats your buisness here'
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 2:55 pm

The scout was very nervious. "Their coming! Coming back to Kill us! Coming to get their revenge! Their coming to distroy us all!" His eyes darted around franticly and he started jerking around. "Their coming!"

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 2:58 pm

Crash grabbed the Furry, and pulled his closer.
'Stop acting. I know your spying on us, and if you dont tell me exactly what the hell your doing here, you'll wish you were caught by 'them''

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 3:08 pm

The werewolf gave him a long hard look. "My pack is dead. My brothers and my sister are dead. The Licans are coming, coming to kill us all. Both Terrans, Furrians, and Weres."
Last edited by NetGhost (IYM) on Thu May 12, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 3:10 pm

'Lycans? as in lycantrophy? I thought you were-things were all lycanthrophes!'

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 3:24 pm

"No, lycans are ones who have been biten by a werecreature. We are Werecreatures, we were born werecreatures. Because the lycans had more of a killing tendency tword others, we exiled them to the far west beyond the known bordors. Now, they have been sighted around more and more often, and now are attacking out right. THREE Packs of them ambushed our scouting pack. They don't care who they kill or bite, they can't control there killer tendencies."

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 3:33 pm

'hmm. so l'll have to heighten my guards. big deal. but it still does not explain what you are doing here. I have just come back from a meeting with your leader, and lets just say we're not on exactly friendly terms. so. what is the true reason of your 'warning'?'

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 4:04 pm

"You were the closeset place to get help. My pack and I were releaving the queen's werewolf guards at the Furrin city. We checked our Whitewater reserves and saw we had a weeks worth left. So, we headed to our scouting point near this base to releave the pack there. When we got there, we sent our signal, but no one responded. When we started looking for them we found their dead bodies laying where they fell. Gashes and bite marks all over them. Then, we were ambushed by three packs of lycans. I was the only one who escaped."

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 4:22 pm

'hm. believable story. allright, seeing you are wounded, and I will not let any wounded be left to die, I present you two choices. one, you stay in my sickbay until you are healed, and after that, you are a PoW. you will not get hurt, nor maltreated, but you cannot return to your people until we are done here. two, we take you to that forest of yours, drop you off, and you see what you do.
now. what is your choice?'

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 4:29 pm

"I would take being a PoW and be healed but I must get back to the forest. I have no moonwater left and there is a full moon tonight, I would only cause you trouble. My people will take care of me and I can warn them about the lycan attacks." He fell back on the bed. "Be forworned. We fight battles with precision tword our enemies and mersy tword the wounded. The lycans....they attack chaoticly with no observible stratagy, all they want is blood and they will take it from anyone, wounded or not."

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 4:33 pm

'we dont need advice about how to fight a mindless horde! you furrys should count yourself lucky you have never witnessed the Zerg in force!
but transport to you forest it will be.'

minutes later, the creature was flying towards the forest in a dropship, and dropped off a little outside of the forest.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Thu May 12, 2005 4:34 pm

A few packs came to help him and thanked the Terrans for returning him safely. They imedetly got him back to Luna city to heal him.

Postby Crash » Thu May 12, 2005 4:58 pm

Crash watched the dropship fly off, and then turned to the BC.
'if this warning is true, they will not catch us offguard. make sure we know exactly what is happening within our minefield. I dont want so much as a bloody gopher poking out its head without me knowing about it, understood?'
the BC saluted and started issueing orders.

Added after 20 minutes:

((off to sleep))

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 2:37 pm

The sun fell and the fourth full moon had risen. hundreds of thousands of lycans came out of the woods and souranded the Terran base. They were all in a blood rage waiting for the kill. When all of them got into posistion they ran forword not caring about the mines. For each step a mine blew up around them. They headed at top speed tword the bases guard wall.

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Crash was rudely awakend by an officer who charged into the room.
'what the hell do you thing your doing!?' Crash shouted.
'an ocean of wolves are charging from all sides, sir! they are charging thorugh the minefields, but there are too many for the mines to be really effective!'

'so the fuzzball was right.... allright! full alert! code red! full floodlights on, and shoot at anything that moves!' Crash ran towards the radio room, and started shouting over the radio
'siege tanks! fire at will! hit the basterds where you can! all ships get airborne, and commence strafing! Korhal! shoot when ready from your cannons!
all units: we are outnumberd, but not outgunned! shoot all that moves and has fur, and stand your ground! the UED will not withdraw from a battle!'

Crash quickly returned to his room, changed into his battlesuit, and ran outside to see that the fleet was allready in full operation, swarms of wraiths pounding the wolven ranks, while the battlecruisers were opening up their largest guns.
the sky was lit by the floodlight and muzzles flashes from around the perimeter and the artillery posts.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Fri May 13, 2005 3:25 pm

The lycans were blasted, blown up, and cut into peaces. But the never stopped or slowed down. They just kept pushing on. They jumped over the walls and entered the base killing guards along the way.

Re: Ultimate War!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 3:27 pm

((Time for Halfor's forces to get into this.))
A large amout of Dragon people fell from the sky. Actually, they were flying. "We have come to help you human." One of them said. "We await your orders.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Crash » Fri May 13, 2005 3:37 pm

'good.' Crash turned to the dragon-things.
'you people just go out there, and hurt them where you can! prefferably cut their heads off.'

'Sir! they are breaching the walls!' an officer came running.
'activate those new goliaths we have been working on!'((normal huge armored walker thing, but armed with explosive rounds. so slower attack speed, but with explosives))
'Korhal! fire at will!'
two huge flashes of light ripped through the wolves masses. those who stood in the beams and were not reduced to mere heaps of ash, found the other half of their body missing.
'Men! give them all you got! resort to hand-to hand if you need to! you will not let them break through!'
and high above the base, the massive battlecruisers had finally gotten their big guns in operation. the lowerd them, and opened fire.
huge balls of white came searing down on the masses, tearing everything apart.

Re: Ultimate War!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri May 13, 2005 3:40 pm

"Hold your fire, we can stop them. Everyone, use your magic." The Dragon people made several diferent hand movements and fired their magic at the Lycans. It was a combanation of fire, water, and earth magic. Only the leader could use Fire.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing