Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Closed~

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy: The Early Years OOC ~Sign Ups Open~

Postby Zath » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I would love you so much if he actually did teach Linear Algebra.

Postby Huang Long » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Renji Mikage

Element: Water

Year: Second Year

Appearance:

Standing at 5' 8", Renji Mikage carries himself with the air of a practiced martial artist. His lightly tanned skin and athletic build are result of the constant training in the arts of combat. As meticulous as he is with his training, he is with his appearance. His long, raven black hair is always tied up in a braided tail. His ebon eyes carry an intense gaze, that often cause misunderstandings about him. As for clothing, he prefers the uniform his grandfather made for him (see pic). If for some reason he can't use it or isn't in the mood for it, he wears jeans, sneakers a short-sleeved shirt, cap and a jacket. He chooses clothing that is comfortable and easy to move in.

Weapon of Choice: Zai (plural of sai)

Personality:

Due to his training under his grandfather, Renji has developed a cool, calm and introspective mind. This has caused him to seem aloof or even indifferent, which would be the furthest from the truth. More often than not, you will find him, either meditating on some new text or lesson he's received or practicing some new technique. Deeply caring and loyal to fault, He is willing to give his all for those he call blood brothers, which are only a select few. To all others, he is cordial, respectful and amiable; as long as you don't cross him or his blood bothers. As of yet, he has not designated any of his peers as a blood brother. Hardworking and dedicated, he devoted a good deal of his time to the practice of the martial arts, as well as his studies on the nature of his element. He, much like his grandfather, can be very stubborn especially in the pursuit of his goals.
Last edited by Huang Long on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Huang Long » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

That would be a pretty intensive course, indeed
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Aaron Walton

Element: Light

Year: 1st

Appearance: Aaron stands about 5 foot 4 inches, with medium length unkempt brown hair and green eyes. He usually sports a white hooded sweatshirt with blue jeans and black sneakers, with a plain white t-shirt tucked in underneath. Always seen with a smile, he has the face that tends to make your day seem better. His face always a smile, and he generally has a glow that says "The world is wonderful, so just enjoy it." Aaron rarely has his staff with him though, unless instructed to or thinks he’ll actually need it.

Weapon of Choice: Aaron has a long staff, about five feet long, that he uses. However he’s yet to use it in something other than self-defense. His parents pleaded with him to at least take the staff, they knew he was more or less of a pacifist but out in the world, not everyone was as kind and peaceful as he or their family was. He had been trained lightly with it, but just basic self-defensive techniques; Aaron refused to learn anything more.

Personality: Aaron is nice, too nice. Aaron’s personality could best be described as an appeaser, trying to make everyone happy. He’ll help out anyone in need, and isn’t afraid to talk to anybody. Need extra help with your work? He's the first to volunteer. Need someone to talk to? He's all ears. Very rarely does he turn down a request, however he has been known to when his plate is far too full already.

However do to this, Aaron is extremely gullible. Granted not so much where you could use the old “Gullible is written on the ceiling” but more or less lies and excuses tend to be treated as completely true in his mind. Aaron likes to assume the best in people, so he always gives people the benefit of the doubt. He was born and raised to help everyone in need and to always enjoy life, and he embodies that to this day.
Last edited by Cheesemore on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Reiu » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Hmm... this seems interesting to me. i believe I will join this!

Though I am not entirely sure when I will be able to get a CS in, most likely after I get my post in the RP i am currently in D:

*Thinking about drawing character o-o*

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

He will teach Linear Algebra as well then. xD Even though it is a university subject.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I accept Cheesemore without needing to review his CS.

Postby Wins2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 pm

It's been a while sense I rped, but I always wanted to get in the elemental academy expect a cs from me soon.

Postby Zath » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Crap, if you're making a darkness teacher counter I'll have to change mine. Maybe I'll just make him teach shadow. Problem sooooolved.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Gonna go ahead and stop you right there Huang. Sub elemental magic is complex and hard to learn without an understanding of a main element to weave it from, as a second year you'd barely know what it means to control your own blood system since you'd only know the basics of how to control a main element.
MY character can do this as a curse, he can control no element other than lightning and has done so since his acceptance to the school.
I humbly ask you change your element accordingly, thank you.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Regalus: Change your weapon from a simple baseball bat. Won't be very effective, trust me.
Once that's done you are accepted.

Ryute: Accepted. But your skill with martial arts would be lacking since you are still so young.

Keiran: Accepted.

Fenix13: Accepted. Great CS.

Huang Long: Change your element like I said and we'll talk.

Cheesemore is already accepted.

Questions/Concerns PM me.

Postby Ryute » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Fenix13 wrote:
Ryute: Accepted. But your skill with martial arts would be lacking since you are still so young.

Got it, as long as she can do simple punches and kicks it's fine with me, I didn't expect her to do very advanced stuff anyway. As long as her fist of justice can punch evil in the face I'm happy.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Oh I can't wait. Zath gets the joke.

Postby Zath » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

:3 Tee hee hee.

Postby Regalus » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Okay then; I decided to swap out Edi's baseball bat for a bastard sword and I do believe that should be the last of my necessary changes unless stated otherwise.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Fenix13 wrote:I accept Cheesemore without needing to review his CS.

Damn, didn't know you thought that highly of me Fenix.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

It's short, Sir Swiss.

Interested in joining for another round, Zath. Thinking of something along the lines of a gay clown.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Maybe he does c-c-c-c-Coca-Cola?

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Demon of Elru

Postby Karo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Co-GM, reporting in!
And as my first act of co-gming, Darkshark, no time paradoxes please.

Also, I have to say I'm surprised you're joining this Shiro, considering who the co-GMs are.

Name: Hisui Itojo

Element: Wind (No point in trying to keep it secret. Everyone who has been in EA before already knows what it is anyways.)

Year: First

Appearance: Hisui is a slender girl who stands at 5'1", with long, silky chestnut brown hair that runs to about the middle of her back, and bright blue eyes, pale enough to seem turquoise. Her face has a slight heart shape to it, with high cheekbones and a narrow chin. Her skin is a light honey color, which is what makes her eyes stand out so much. Her entire body is in proportion to itself, she doesn't seem to have that gawky awkwardness that most pre-teen and teenagers have. She loves wearing stylish clothes, usually in blue, black, brown or green. Because of that, she always wears skirts, and usually wears long, flat-heeled boots, though she does occasionally wear canvas sneakers.

Weapon of Choice: Hisui arms herself with a simple pair of dark wooden tonfa, stained dark brown and polished to look like gleaming obsidian. Extremely well-cared for, there is not a single nick or dent in either of the wooden weapons. They are also incredible smooth, so they leave bruises behind rather than splinters.

Personality: Serious and bright, Hisui is much smarter than people give her credit for. She's generally rather quiet, and likes to spend her time reading or writing unless you actively engage her in conversation. She does have a fun side though, she knows how to play pranks and hurl insults, but she prefers to retaliate than to instigate. Get on her good side and you have a friend for life. Get on her bad side, and be prepared to feel and look like an idiot quite often. She doesn't put up with things like bullying, and is very good at giving someone a taste of their own medicine, a surprising trait for someone commonly labeled 'the quiet one.'
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Huang Long: Accepted. Remember what we talked about.

Karo: Accepted but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that...

Postby Karo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Duh. Considering that I'm a co-GM, I don't need you to tell me that I'm accepted.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 am

Lol Gay Clown.

Postby Archrival » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 am

Karo wrote:Duh. Considering that I'm a co-GM, I don't need you to tell me that I'm accepted.

That's no excuse, it's down to the actual GM to say if your characters are good or not even if you are granted this 'special' (So special that every rp nowadays has Co-Gms) rank.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Archrival wrote:
Karo wrote:Duh. Considering that I'm a co-GM, I don't need you to tell me that I'm accepted.

That's no excuse, it's down to the actual GM to say if your characters are good or not even if you are granted this 'special' (So special that every rp nowadays has Co-Gms) rank.

Actually. They would have discussed what each other would be doing totally before the sign-ups have started. How do you think that the actual GM gets his co-GMs? through Private Messaging of course, and then it would be discussed totally in private who or what is going to have happen, including characters.

Just stating my view of what would've happened.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing