Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

Postby Ryute » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:59 pm

“Hmph! Typical commoner rabble…the great Lemres Topaz is not so beneath himself that he would lead a bunch of low lives who don’t know there place.” The rich brat said shaking off everyone’s insults like they didn’t exist. He turned to Severus, “Yes I suppose my Luxio likes to fuss about things but pokemon have to listen to their masters. Whatever we say goes and they have to listen. I don’t even know why my father made me deal with these trifling things. They are useful but all they are really for is tools for use of the trainer. Without them you would not be able to go to gym battles or contests all of which help the trainer reach their goals. Thus they are nothing but tools to humans.”

He then turned his attention to the professor. “This is an outrage. I do not want to see some fossils. I demand to be reimbursed for the time you have wasted.” The rich kid said glaring at the professor pointing his staff at the professor. His luxio has given up on trying to control the damage being caused by his master’s attitudes and just waited for the fireworks.

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Sevvie’s eyes hardened. “How dare you?” he hissed, actually glaring and most people would flinch back from his ‘evil’ eyes, “Pokemon are not tools! You fool. Your Luxio doesn’t have to stay, he does it because he cares. Draconis saved my life, he didn’t have to. He could have just hidden, but he reached out to me, kept me from going back to a life which would have killed me, you pampered little prince. You need to fucking grow up, asshat.” He sneered at the older boy, and spoke more calmly, “You are going to get enemies with that attitude, kid. There is more to this world than money and power, the only thing that really matters is survival. You’ll learn, you overgrown brat.” He turned and grabbed Pau gently, pulling him away from the moron. Draconis slid off Sevvie’s shoulders and the boy stopped and watched his best friend. “Draconis?” he asked, looking at the Dratini. Draconis slid to the Luxio and nudged his head gently. Then Draconis slid back to Sevvie and wrapped around the fifteen-year-old’s shoulders. “S’okay?” he asked Draconis.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Image!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!Image
================Offical*~*~*~*Licensed================Image===============Chocobo*~*~*~*Breeder===============

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-«´¨`•.¸¸.¤PAU¤.¸¸.•´¨`»-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`'•.¸)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-_-~*~:~CHAPTER: 1.0~:~*~-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-'It Begins'-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
========================--------=============----===~*~SHADE CITY~*~===================================
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-«´¨`•.¸¸.¤PAU¤.¸¸.•´¨`»-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`'•.¸)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The boy had already separated himself from the group, but not before telling Hale of this, he didn't want the other teen to be worried as the two seemed to form a closer bond with each other, warmth exchanging and what not. "Hale, I'm gonna try to get a better view." Almost like a ghost, the teen's hand easily quivered its way out of the other boy's, almost used to that kind of escaping, rather intriguing form of technique, leaving your existence behind though you've left. With some sidesteps, ht boy practically glided on air as he avoided most of the trainers in the room, a squirming coming from his pack, making him a little bit anxious. Lights were closed off from the main room, though particles of the rays made way within the cracks, through this, Pau traced his way around before pursuing what his goal was. He wanted to get closer to this Professor, but now was not the time, nor anytime soon actually, but he knew there was something about him, he had... he was filled. Unlike the other people in this town, the Professor had something within him, something that made him stand out, something that made people wary of him. Like another treasure hunt... Little sound was made by the boy as he looked around the room instead of participating with everyone else and listening, his eyes glistened as he saw numerous Pokemon statues, some of which he hadn't even seen before. The blood of a relic hunter rose in him, he wanted to see these new and rare items and beings, maybe even bring them back with him... he wanted to do more things than he should, a danger to most his thinking usually deafens itself as it'd become its ally.

By then, rumblings were occurring, mostly focused on a single child in the middle of the fray, another being thinking its importance was higher than others merely cause of a luck of the draw, out of all the people in the room, Pau could probably relate with him the most. No, don't think about the past now... Was the sultry thought he had implanted as he shook his head, another squirming came from his pack as he smiled a little bit before patting it gently, seizing the constant motion of the object inside before he once more looked upon the crowd.

"There won't be that much intel there." he murmured, bangs waving as he used a 180 degree turn, silently gliding across the area, looking to the sky, towards the Pokemon statues... towards the mysterious subjects of this mansion. With other any other hesitation or thought, the boy simply closed his eyes, a small webbing of energy formed around him, closing in so that no one else might be disturbed by it, and made a light dash and a jump in the air. A wind blew up to the sky, as did Pau, gently fleeting towards the top of the statue, the hair on his face being blown up by the speed he went as he looked down at the ground, the elevation quickly changing as the webbing coated around his pack, almost as if to protect whatever contents it had inside. Now there are psychics in the room aside from him, but the boy was in a league of his own with his powers, though he doesn't use them in Pokemon battles, fighting alone in the wild strengthened his being, and with his history... no, it wasn't the time for that yet.

Drifloon, just like that gliding Pokemon, or even Hopip maybe, that was what Pau thought to himself as he landed with poise on top of the Pokemon Statue, his back towards the crowd as the pack undid its own zipper from the inside out.

"Sur~!" A small voice yelped out, only to the boy though, light and quaint was the fragility of this voice, a small bouncing tail, unfortunately, was the only thing to be seen at the moment. "Sur..~" It repeated, this time, Pau responded by cradling the tail gently in his hand before giving it a light and quick tug, revealing an Azurill from his backpack, which immediately cuddled into the boy's chest.

His eyebrow raised, Pau merely gave the Pokemon his distinct look, a placid face with twitching lips, as if about to murder the little twat. "You sneaked in... again." With a soft sigh to the Azurill's ever so happy response, Pau sat down, his legs kicking back and forth off of the statue as he looked onwards to the others, he could hear them clearly cause they were the only ones in the hall, and that big ruckus emitted enough of an echo to reach him. "Punishment." His voice lulled a bit to the Azurill as it squirmed in place, Pau was pinching its soft, tug-gable cheeks relentlessly as it tried to escape, the boy was grinning at it. "Your fault, this is what you get for not li-"

Blop~ A small bubble, filled with glistening water, came from the Azurill's mouth, drifting down towards the people as Pau merely paid no heed to it... til he noticed what had happened. "..!" The little Pokemon gleefully cuddled against Pau, not realizing the combination it released, a Water Pulse inside a bubble from a Bubblebeam. It flew down and down, passing some of the contestants of the relic, and almost touching people, but its descent finally slowed down in front of... Lemres Topaz. The teenage kid had a curious thought in his head, not really wanting to warm the little boy who was the center of the attention, as he was in need of the source to find out the mixture of the two movesets, Azurill was happy with anything. Without wasting anymore time, the Bubble exploded in front of Topaz's face, and with the Pulse inside it, it released a thrilling sound towards the Pokemon trainer, as well as spreading its watery contents to the person at the same time. This, in retrospect, was probably something they should've stopped... but the boy and Azurill were giggling to themselves at the top of the Statue, cuddling each other to prevent the other from laughing out loud, by then they'd be blamed for the 'assassination attempt'.
================Offical*~*~*~*Licensed================Image===============Chocobo*~*~*~*Breeder===============
Image!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!Image
Last edited by TearsOfTheSky on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage
"Your BF's about to get F'd in the B!"

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Rabastan's pat on the shoulder brought Brian to glance over the shoulder at him. Brian had been hoping everyone would just knock the bugger down a few pegs, but Rab's comment got its point across. And if the rich kid earnestly wanted to be the leader, he was going to have some real, strong opposition.

Soon after the Professor handed over a paper with his signature on it. He looked closely at the paper. Something odd about this... it looked like his own handwriting, and it looked like it was written in ink rather than being copied from paper to paper. And yet this was the first time he had seen this particular piece of paper.

Brian opened his mouth to speak when the spoiled brat said pokemon were tools. He would have reacted to that, had Severus not gotten to him first. Brian wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone hit him. He forced himself to calm down, but he was still very annoyed.

Then the kid demanded reimbursement for "time wasted." Brian smirked, and said, "Yeah, good luck with that. Professor," he added, "I'm down. What's the catch?"
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 pm

-Jeff Moore-

Jeff wasn't surprised by the professor's responce to their barrage of questions. A bunch of contest winners asking about location and where their missing Pokemon were, so it was no surprise he mostly dodged the questions giving short answers. The paper did raise his intrest a bit though. It was no doubt his signature, but he couldn't recall the paper at all, nor the last time he actually signed something. Jeff reached down towards his belt and grabbed one of the Pokeballs, and inspected it. 'I have a feeling you know exactly what's going on, too bad I can't ask you.' he thought and then put his Pokeball back.

Jeff's attention then went back towards everyone else, as many of them, expectedly, were still quite mad over the entire situation. 'It's still all too convienent for all of us, but what can we do? If we stay with this Professor, we might learn more. After all he's given us more information then anyone else in this damn city. Might as well see this fossil presentation, then get some straight answers.' he thought. However he quickly noticed a trainer who let out one of their Pokemon, it was the weird girl he noticed earlier, still demanding to sing. 'People still are strange.' he thought as he noticed the trainer with the Luxio making everyone even more angry at him. 'He doesn't know when to quit does he? Oh well, it's not worth it to argue with an idiot.'

Jeff turned his head towards the other direction, not wanting to see the bloodbath that was about to happen, when he noticed one of the trainers by one of the Pokemon statues. 'What's that one doing?' he thought, but was in shock by what he saw next. The kid leviated. 'What the hell?' Jeff couldn't believe it, the trainer just floated to the top of a statue. No Pokemon to be seen that could have helped him, just him. Jeff stood there, mouth agape, turning slowly to the group, wondering if they saw it, obviously they didn't, as they were focused on the professer and the papers. He turned back towards the trainer on the statue, and watched as a slow bubble appeared in front of the guy and slowly made it towards the group, only to explode in the idiot's face. 'I am so confused right now.' he thought as he made his way over towards the statue. Jeff stood below it, just making sure it was impossible to jump up there, or climb, it was. He stood below and asked "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get up there?" Pau would have been able to identify the utter confusion Jeff was experiencing at the moment, if he heard him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`'•.¸)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-_-~*~:~CHAPTER: 1.1~:~*~-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-----------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-'Hello'-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
========================--------=============----===~*~SHADE CITY~*~===================================
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`'•.¸)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Loli lo-li ruri, ru ru, li, lo-” The duet of the Pokemon and its trainer was stopped immediately as the boy noticed a figure from the group moving toward him, Pau kind of hiding behind the Azurill. “Mrgh…” He wasn’t the talkative type, and right now he just wanted to observe and probably diagnose most of everyone in the group, who to look out for and who not to be seen by. Pau’s Crimson Red, Blood-Like eyes shown as he looked down towards the random teen, head tilted a bit as he was curious to what the other was saying. Obviously, he was spotted due to chance, and probably the little commotion that he and his Pokemon had caused, but maybe it was because his timing took a bit too long to get where he was.

As he heard the other spoke, the boy shyly looked away to the side, sighing a little as the Azurill giggled and squirmed in place, nuzzling Pau’s cheek. Squinting, the boy looked down towards the boy and spoke in his soft voice, “It’s rude to not introduce yourself and start asking questions…” Still, with his type of personality, the boy was something else… it was manners that was common sense at best, etiquette, another layer to this one. “… I jumped~” The boy replied afterwards with a small grin on his face, the Azurill doing the same expression as they giggled gently towards the clueless teen. “Anyway… hello~”
ImageImage
"Your BF's about to get F'd in the B!"

Postby Miss Kathy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Rabastan sighed softly, things went a bit awry for him but then again it wasnt the last time things went wrong each time he said something, as the profesor handed him his paper he read it quickly folded it and slid it within the band around his hat, he then looked at the professor and said "Well i am already here i might as well see trough it" He then turned to look at lemres and simply shruged as he looked with pity. "i'll just follow my advice and not acknowledge this pun-" It was then when rabastan noticed the bubble explode right up on the kid's face, he stared with amusement. "Well that settles it. Lead the way Prof, hmm btw is there a more open area in this establishment where i could have a quick smoke?"

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Derringer spun towards Rabastan, his eyes wide and bulging, Lucaria recognized the look and tried to hold him back, but Derringer is a bit stronger than her. You have smokes and you didn't tell me?!? For god's sake man, give them here! He actually had started to move towards Rabastan when he was handed the paper with his signature. It really was his signature, even down to the smear mark on the "g" in his last name. He stopped dead in his tracks as he scrutinized the paper. He couldn't believe it, but it truly was his signature. He rounded on Professor, waving the paper in his face. How did you get my signature? I, for one, have never been in this place before in my life, and I think everyone one will else is the same way. How could I possibly sign up for a contest in a place I've never been before?

Postby Miss Kathy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:54 am

Rabastan had taken his cigarretes no longing caring if he could or not smoke...afte all this all was weird so him smoking would be the least of everyone else's concern, he light one and looked at Derringer.
"geh what's to you man? my cigs are my cigs" he said inhaling the smoke and the blowing it on Derringer's face to tease him.
Rabastan had also noticed his signature on his paper but as he said he might as well go tough with the whole thing...he was already there so he might as well just play along, he pulled derringer's cheeck and said in a soft tone "Stop complaining i for one am curious and my only concern right now is getting back the rest of my team...if this guy know our names signatures and say we signed for this, he might as well know where or pokemon are" he inhaled once more from his cig and led out a smoke ring at hid friend. "calm down darling"

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Professor Van shook his head and sighed softly, yet his face betrayed no emotion.

“I am sorry about your pokemon, and your problems, but please, let me assure you I have nothing to do with any of this. I am a simple scientist that was given these names by my superior, who, before you ask, is currently away on a business trip, and therefore no available at the current moment, and told that you had won our annual contest. I swear, I have nothing to do with any of this, and therefore you are free to leave if you wish. The prize however, is worth it, to see first hand fossilized pokemon come to life, it is something that you will never forget.”

The professor sighed dejectedly as he turned around and headed towards the stairs.

“Now, for those of you who will be joining me, please, follow me up the stairs.”

And so the Professor disappeared up the stairs, awaiting the trainer’s decisions.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Rough Giraffe » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 pm

The blond-haired youth hesitated a moment before glancing at the others around him and then bounding up the stairs after the Professor, slowing only when he was within a few paces of his gait. His Eevee followed close beside him.

After a moment of following the Professor, he spoke. "So Professor, what exactly is it we need to do?"

Postby darkshark » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 pm

-Josh, resigned-

Son of a bitch... Josh sighed to himself. "Fine. We'll play along, Gol. For now. In the meantime..." Josh lifted both arms like a little kid asking to be carried, which is actually exactly what he was. His Slaking picked him up easily, and then, cradling the lazy bitch, began to walk towards the stairs. As they passed the rich douchenozzle, Josh called out, "Hey, Aqua, or Turqoise, or whatever your name is. You may be rich, and I may be a 'commoner,' but. Oh no! It seems you actually have to walk up the stairs! Whatever shall you do?!" Josh mocked with sneer on his face that must have been visible from the space station. "What, Daddy couldn't buy you a bigger Pokemon? No offense to your Luxio, of course. He seems to be the better half of this pair by far. Well. Catch ya upstairs, sucker." And with a flip of Josh's bird, Goliath leaped up, swung off one of the statues, and flew towards the second floor. In a smooth maneuver, Josh withdrew him in mid-flight, leaving him alone flying through the air. Having done this multiple times before, he rolled upon hitting the ground, and stopped on one knee. He jogged the few steps to the Professor and the blond kid with the Eevee.
"Yeah. I mean, if I'm gonna be participating in this absolute sham of a contest, I'd at least like to know how to win."
buh

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

-Jeff Moore-

Jeff didn't know how to respond to this trainer. 'He floated to the top of the pillar, then told me I should introduce myself before asking questions, then lied by saying he jumped, and then said hello. Great this was a giant waste of my time.' he thought, before at least he gave the somewhat confuse responce of "Hi?" Jeff just shook his head after his responce and walked away. 'I swear people give me such headaches.' he thought as he walked back towards the majority of the group, trying his best to forget what happened with a floating trainer and his Azurill.

He heard the professor mention they could back out if they wanted, but he was leading the way to those who wanted to stay. Jeff already made up his mind and headed for the stairs. He managed to hear the tail end of a trainer with his Slaking give a parting remark to the snobbish rich one, and quickly followed them up the stairs, not saying anything until he caught up with the group. Only the Slaking kid and a blonde hair trainer with an Eevee so far decided to see what this was all about. Jeff caught up with the Slaking trainer and said "You shouldn't waste your time with idiots like him. He's too stupid to admit he's wrong."
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ryute » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:52 pm

“Tch…if pokemon aren’t tools then why do we use them to battle each other? Do you like seeing them get hurt or hurt others? Why do they power our electric plants and our lighthouses? Why do they need to be kept inside machines…something about it just bugs me. I believe humans are too reliant on them for friends, for companionship, for technological use…either way I see it humans are the ones using pokemon and taking advantage of their lack of intelligence and ingenuity… I just don’t understand how the world ended up this way…” Lemres said to Sevvie in a more sincere tone than usual sounding somewhat philosophical with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Lemres' face got bright red with embarrassment as the trainer with the slacking climbed the stairs taunting him and making fun of who he was. He had never met a person like that before and didn’t really want to get to know him better. Regaining his composure he calmly replied to the rude trainer, “Who says I am walking up the stairs? He said we are free to leave or did you not hear him since you were too busy having your head crammed inside your derriere. I’ve had quite about enough of this and the air in here is most foul…I bid you all adieu…” he said giving a gentlemen’s bow to the professor and walking back to the exit. Topaz cane in hand and tipping his hat downwards he casually walked away from the headache everyone was giving him. The smoking wasn’t helping either as he coughed a bit due to his sensitive lungs. As he exited the building he sighed and looked at his luxio who gave him a nod. Lemres thought to himself, “Maybe one day I’ll find the answers I seek…maybe I should have been exposed to the real world when I was younger…” Sighing once again he wondered what his next course of action should be.

Postby darkshark » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 am

-Josh, good to meetcha-

Josh turned, surprised at meeting someone who wasn't a crazy rebel, or a douche, or a magicman, or just straight up stupid. Just a regular, everyday, normal guy (albeit a tad on the short side). Man. You know something's not right when meeting another normal person weirds you out. Yeesh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But, hey, nothing wrong with some gentle teasing, for shits n' gigs." Josh grinned, fully aware that he had just made a bit of an understatement. "So, how about the loonies that got called here, huh? I was beginning to think I was the only one with an average childhood that had 'joined the contest' here. But it's a relief to know I'm not. Josh," he finished, sticking his hand out for the other guy to shake. "Maybe you and me can fend off the crazies around here if we stick together."
buh

Postby Keiran » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

Sevvie sighed and walked after Lemres. "C'mon brat," said the fifteen-year-old, "You need serious help, let's win this thingy and get you a therapist." He grabbed the taller boy's arm and dragged him back to Pau, "Pokemon agree for the most part to help us with the stuff we do, helping us with power, battling," he shrugged, "Some are just like humans, they like to fight, that's how battles started, it's like human fighting rings."
He smiled awkwardly, and said, "A'course there's people who believe their tools and weapons and cause problems and crimes, but people do the same thing with guns and cars, don't look at a small group, look at things as a whole. I have my pokemon for the same reason as you do, for protection, but at the same time, all of my pokemon are my friends. Three were in a pokecenter yesterday though."
He blinked at Pau and asked, "Where did you get the Azumarill?"

Postby Musicmac » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Karasu Tsukikage

"There's no need to argue here. We all believe what we want to believe and we don't have the right to change someone's belief", the boy said as he followed the Professor along with the rest of the group while taking pictures of everyone on the way, unnoticed from the back of everyone.

Click. Click. Click.
Snap. Snap. Snap.

Soulful pictures were what Karasu always wanted to find. Feelings and emotions all went into a small photo in order to tell the viewer of its meanings and metaphors. Where everyone saw a pampered Lemres, Karasu saw arrogance and ignorance. Where everyone saw an innocent Pau, Karasu took the picture of a cold and unwanted past. Where everyone saw a worried Severus, he saw a boy desperately trying to change the things around him for the better.

Where everyone saw one thing, Karasu would see another.

And that was a fact that would remain with him, forever.

Click. Click. Click.
Snap. Snap. Snap.

After a few more quick shots at everyone, Karasu cotinued with what he said from earlier. "I firmly believe", he started, "That Pokemon don't belong to us, they simply want to be with us. Like it or not, they leave when they want and you can't force them to be with you again, willingly of course". Karasu looked down to his waist, at the three Pokeballs and smiled. It was funny how he had even acquired his Pokemon in the first place when he thought about it.
Listen.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:36 pm

-Jeff Moore-

Jeff looked closer at Josh when he turned around, he had a bit of a surprised look on his face. 'Is it that surprising I can actually talk?' he thought before listening to what he had to say. While Josh was talking, Jeff's ire picked up when Josh mentioned "nothing wrong with teasing" but he reluctantly grabbed his hand. "Jeff. And I have a problem with most mocking even when it's 'deserved'." he said in a calm responce, for the most part. 'Well I should have never opened my mouth, he reminds me of people I hate already.' he thought, then continued.

"Everyone's strange to me, so I wasn't expecting much. And really I prefer to stay out of things like that, but if you're up for it, far be it from me to stop you. But I find staying out of it usually works out better." he said. Right after he finished, his attention was drawn behind him to the photographer from earlier, continuing what he stated from earlier. 'So far he's making the most sense out of everyone.' he thought as he looked back down at his party. 'Glad you guys still like me.' he thought as his attention went back to Josh, waiting for a responce.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 pm

As things seemed to be spinning out of control, Zack clenched the poke ball in his hand. He inadvertently hit the button, causing the ball to expand in it. He was more or less enjoying the show until a water type move exploded in Lemres' face. His surprise at the destructiveness of the bubble caused him to drop the ball and released his Feraligatr. He'd noticed the little bubble during its downward travels and started looking around as that was definitely a Pokemon's attack. He noticed a trainer looking up at something and followed his gaze to yet another trainer who'd some how managed to get on top of one of the giant statues that populated the bottom floor of the Science Centre. He wasn't sure what to make of it, and yet his adrenaline was pumping in preparation for a battle. People where wet and maybe a little shaken, but any danger seemed to have passed on amongst the loud bickering. Lemres was a special one in any case though.

It wasn't long after the professor and the main body of the trainers went up that he followed suit among the tail end of those who decided to stick around and see how far this rabbit hole of theirs went. He was relatively quiet throughout, simply making observations and getting a feel for his surroundings and fellow trainers in this fishy contest. He was a bit giddy to see some fossils brought back to life though. History was in the making and they'd be the first people to see the process done first hand. As he made his way to the stairs and started climbing them, his Feraligatr followed behind him swaying his tail to and fro as he walked.

Postby Miss Kathy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Rabastan simply smirked and smoked some more "Well then this may actually be fun" He looked at his friend's Lucaria pet her a bit "And im sure you think the same so hurry up and pull your trainer, Me and Zangh will be waiting for you both upstairs" He grabed one of his pokeball and pressed its button to enlarge it then let out the pokemon inside of it, The shiny blue stripped Zangoose stood before his Trainer with a rather uncaring expression, upon looking at Lucaria it did not attacked but stared ar her with a smug smirk that resembled Rabastan's "grrrr" The zangoos growled the got slapped by rabastan on the dead "OY dont go fighting here" Zangoose replied by hitting his trainer as well "YARGH!" Both of them went upstairs after the profesor ind a constant struggle.

Pan the leafeon sighed and followed them.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:35 am

Sam Ghyslain -Singing makes me happy, what about you?

Sam shrugged a bit, making a quick 'chirp' noise before returning her Chatot to the pokeball. She returned it to her waist and walked up the stairs behind Rabastan, smiling. He seemed to have a good relationship with his pokemon, and that was always nice to see. She glanced down the stairs "Looks like not many people want to see this 'scientific wonder'. Your losses~" She climbed the stairs, two at a time, humming to herself.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Derringer Hawkings - Ready for shit to go down

Derringer smirked at Zangoose and Rabastan's antics as he followed them up the stairs with Lucaria shaking her head and smiling. Derringer wasn't very interested in this exhibition. After all, he'd seen it before. He had watched as the Cinnabar Island Resurrection machine had brought Kabuto to life. What he was interested in, was how many fights were about to break out. With this many trainers in this tight of an area, it's inevitable. Someone was going to teach the rich kid a lesson, and him and Rabastan were bound to duke it out eventually. As he caught up with the rest of the group, he gave Rabastan's Leafeon a sympathetic shrug, and rejoined the group of trainers on their walk up the flight of stairs.
So what kinds of Pokemon are we going to be seeing exactly?

Postby Rough Giraffe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 am

Brian glanced at Derringer, and rolled his eyes contemplatively. His finger extended thoughtfully, he tried to remember what he learned in passing about prehistoric Pokemon. "I remember hearing about Omanyte and Aerodactyl..." He crossed his arms and wrinkled his brow. "And what was that one's name... Cran-something?" He rolled his head forward to stare blankly at the floor. "And then there was... Mileep? ...no that's not right..."

Brian shrugged and chuckled. "Guess I don't know. Hey, maybe if there are a lot of them we'll get to keep one, huh?" He looked at the Professor expectantly.

Postby Ryute » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 am

“Hmm…I see but I’m still furious with you! You didn’t have to drag me back in just to tell me this. I do not want to see this fossil or whatever and would like to leave and see more of the town.” He said to Sevvie. “You all can see this fossil but with the connections I have I can see this sort of thing at any time if I so wished. I’m wet and I’ve had just about enough of this ridiculous contest business. Time is money and the longer I waste here the more money is slipping from my grasp.” Lemres said angrily as he attempted to leave the building for a second time. It was his choice to not see the fossil and he wanted to execute that choice post haste.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 am

Brian glanced over his shoulder and reached out just as Lemres started to leave, grabbing the back of his shirt for the second time. "Come on now, this town (probably) isn't going anywhere. Where's your sense of adventure?" He pulled Lemres around into a semi-friendly embrace, with one arm around his shoulder. "Sorry about before, I'm not usually like that. You almost made me run over my Eevee, Seraph--" he indicated the long-eared creature walking beside him, who trilled back in response, "--and I lost my temper a little bit. Name's Brian. Brian O'Reily. You are?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing