Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

Postby Keiran » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 am

Sevvie giggled and grinned, reaching forward to touch Lemres’s shoulder, “This is the way to expose yourself to life, Topaz, and we can help you. Friends are an important part of it. Like your Luxio. Besides, it should be fun and they have our signature. I want to find out how they got it, don’t you? If they can forge my signature, it’s no big matter, I don’t have anything they can really take. But you, what if they take your fortune through checks using your signature? You won’t be able to get it back.”

Postby Ryute » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 am

((OOC: This was decided over pms and both Ruftdraft and I agreed to this development))

“Hmm… O’Riley? I believe one of my father’s business partners is named O’Riley the one the runs the Kanto branch of my father’s company PokeCafe. Are you his son by any chance?’ Lemres said actually sounding interested in someone other than himself for once. As soon as Sevvie put his hand on his sounder Lemres quickly brushed it off lightly. He became embarrassed a bit because his business oriented mind has never really thought about friendships only networking and connections with other businesses. Coughing a bit he said, “You do bring up a point, I better make sure my signature is being used properly but I doubt they can get much money since I haven’t inherited the company yet. I’ll go see this event and then I can berate the professor for running this dim-witted contest and having the audacity to forge my name. Lemres finally decided to join everyone else to see the fossil and headed up the stairs. It seemed like some omnipotent force was making him stay here and he had no choice but to obey it.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:33 am

Brian blinked, mildly surprised. "PokeCafe? Yeah, my dad runs that over in Celadon. Your dad is the CEO? Mr. Topaz himself?" He chuckled. "Small world, huh?" Finally, Brian let Lemres go, satisfied he wasn't going to ditch them.

This new news made him think, though... both of their parents were well off, and yet he and Lemres were so totally unlike one another. He had never even thought of using his parent's influence like Lemres had, and he hardly kept more than a handful of bills on him in case he got mugged; Lemres was probably the kind of person who kept a portable bank with him at all times. Brian rolled his eyes for just a moment, muttering to himself: "I wonder how we both turned out so different." He glanced over at his Eevee, who yipped happily at Lemres' Luxio.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Previous

Return to Role Playing