Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:34 pm

The Shadow Region. A mass of darkness and illusions, it is under the control of an elite group of being known as the Shadowed four. They have enslaved Two legendary pokemon, and created the Shadow realm to bring trainers to battle. Now, you awaken in a town within the Shadow Region, the last thing you remember is a mysterious rodent-like pokemon playing with you. You are missing three of your pokemon, and you have no idea how you got here. All you know that is something is not right. The town is large, with many buildings, a Pokemon Centre, and a poke mart. Take time to explore, and to gather some information. Dark forces have taken notice of you…and they don’t treat strangers kindly.

“So, it would seem that we have some intruders. How shall we deal with them?”

“Personally, I want to put on a spectacular show for them! One that they will never forget!”

“Why not just battle them? They can’t beat us, not if we deal with them like every other trainer.”

“That is where you make your mistake. They were not brought here by us. They were brought here by another force…they were brought here by the final piece of the puzzle.”

The four figures that had been talking looked up from the table they were at, and found themselves talking to their leader. They were the Shadowed Four, rulers of the Shadow Region. And their champion was the one who formed them, brought them all together.

“Gideon, we…we were just trying to figure out what to do!”

Gideon closed his eyes as he felt the air around him become charged with electricity. It was angry again…

“As I said, they are no normal trainers. Victini brought them here. There for they have more skill then those we have brought in the past. We must first test there abilities. If we make any mistakes, then all our preparations would have been for nothing. For now, we do nothing but wait.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Re: Pokemon: Shadow Tourniment IC

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 am

Sevvie groaned slightly, and opened his blue eye. What the –? What happened? he wondered, sitting up slowly, Wait! Where’s Draconis? He looked around frantically, seeing and picking up his three PokeBalls. “Draconis?” he called in a near whisper, keeping his yellow eye closed. Who knew who was lurking around.

To his surprise, purple eyes appeared right in front of his face and the fifteen year old shrieked. He landed on his back and the seven foot serpent-dragon slid up his body to be face to face with his human-friend. Sevvie began to laugh a bit, both eyes open, “Silly Star-Dragon,” the black-hair boy giggled, “C’mon, let’s find out where we are.”

The boy rubbed his scar as he got up, and offered his hand to the Dratini. The Dratini nudged the PokeBalls and slid up his arms. “Right, better make sure Harry and Remus are okay,” Sevvie said, throwing both occupied balls. The Growlithe walked forward and rubbed his muzzle against Sevvie’s knees as the young Zangoose began to look around for enemies. “We’re good for now Harry,” the black-haired human said and the young Zangoose butted his forehead against the fifteen-year-old’s shoulder. “Ready? Return.” The two were content to return to their PokeBalls, as they knew Sevvie would let them out at camping time.

“You ready, Draconis?” the two-toned boy asked his Dratini, who nodded, “Then let’s go!”

Postby UniversumProfugus » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Rabastan felt a soft tongue upon his face as he laid on the ground still dazed from what had happened he groaned as he pushed away the creature licking his face "gee stop it Pan, let me sleep" the leafeon did not complay to his trayner's pleas and nudged him repeadtedly urging him to wake up "fine fine...ugh you are so stuborn we stil have time before w-" he did not finished his sentece when he realiced he found himself in a strange place he did not reacogniced...
"uh Pan...where are we?" the leafeon tilt its head confused "right...you were down as well...ugh..Huh! what the!" he noticed he was only carrying 2 pokeballs and the other 3 were missing. "Only Vera and Zangh...Damn where are the others!... he searched his back pack thoughly and fumed "fuck...whoever has our friends will have to pay for that" he finaly stood up and looked around..."Well i see a poke center on the distance...Lets go Pan, maybe we'll find some info over there" That said he walked in direction to the pokemon center hoping to find information about where he was and everything else...
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby Curley Whirly » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am

Derringer regained consciousness slowly, and without pain. The first thing he comprehended was a sweet, feminine voice floating through his head. Hawk? Hawk! You're alive.... I was so worried, your Aura all but vanished, are you alright? I'm fine, where are we Lucaria? Derringer sat up slowly, rubbing his temples and putting a hand to his pocket. He groaned as he realized his smokes were gone. Lucaria's voice soon pulled him back to the situation. I don't know where we are, I passed out when that Victini appeared. Victini? Is that what Pokemon that was? I've never seen it before. And you more than likely never will. Derringer decided he had imagined the grave tone in Lucaria's voice as he surveyed the area. Well, what will be will be. C'mon, I think I see a Pokemon Center to the East, lets get moving. Derringer waved Lucaria off as she dropped to a knee so Derringer could ride on her back. We should go slow. I don't like the feel of this place, we need to be on our guard... Lucaria nodded, flaring her Aura into a small sphere in her hand, and they began a quick march to the East.

((Augh! Too much dialogue!!!))

Postby UniversumProfugus » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 am

(dialog is good)

As Rabastan and his leafeon walked toward the poke center his mind was filled wth fears of what ever fate his other pokemon friends had the pressure was a bit to much and he had an obvious worried look on his face...he fixed his hat and pulled out his cigarretes, took one to his mouth and lit it, he exhaled the smoke with a sigh and felt Pan rubbing against hed legs ina comforting manner.
"Yeah...you're right buddy, we'l find them no matter what"
Rabastan noticed the no smoking icon on the entrance as he finaly reached the door of the poke center, he inhaled from the cig one last time and then turned it off against his shoe sole and then threw it away before walking into the poke centre...It was far from theserted but...the eeriness of the city and the situations was still present.
"i dont like this place...its rather creepy"
Last edited by UniversumProfugus on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ryute » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 am

“Where am I this time? Did I get lost again…Argh what a foolish map this is…it’s simply much too difficult to read!” Lemres said as he threw the map on the ground and stepped on it a few times. The Luxio sitting nearby watching his master felt sorry for the poor map that he stepped on since it was the about the tenth map he had destroyed a short while after buying. Lemres then started to dust himself off as he looked at his surroundings. “Thank goodness there is a town here. Huh? I could have sworn I had six more poke balls…why do I only have three? How dare they desert me…they shall receive a swift and just punishment if I ever do find them.”

The last thing Lemres remembers was walking somewhere and seeing this weird rat pokemon and blacking out. The town was looked populated but it looked decently big but Lemres has been to bigger towns. The people in the town looked normal enough. “How distasteful…I was hoping to arrive at a town with some class and finesse.” the oblivious rich trainer said in a low voice as to not broadcast his dislike for most common people. Luxio followed his trainer into a pokemon center. There he spotted a weird guy and his leafeon. He spoke in a very polite manner to the trainer and said, “Salutations trainer! Do you happen to know where this location is? I believe I am quite lost…” he said while leaning on his topaz cane the symbol of his family. His Luxio in the mean time was searching around for any danger that his trainer would most likely not notice.
Last edited by Ryute on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 am

(D: not weird, just... eccentric)

Rabastan turned to see who was talking to him, he saw raised his brow upon seing somone with such fancy get up, bassicaly begging to be robbed ""hmm no, to be honest i dont know as i am lost myself...how ever i can help you look for you parents if you wish" He said with a genuine care and innocense meanwhile Pan aproached the luxio, he looked down to it closely but after a bit simply lost interest and wnt back to his trayner's side.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 pm

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Ҕσω, нσω αм ℐʂυρρσʂєם тσ ғєєʟ?
Ψнєи єvєячтнιиɢ ʂυяяσυиםιиɢ мє
ℐʂ иσтнιиɢ вυт α ғαкє םιʂɢυιʂє?

Waking up is always the hardest part.

Not matter what you do, no matter what you want, you always have to wake up. You can't be happy forever; can't live in dreams. So you're stirred from half-remembered, half-fabricated memories; memories of the one you once loved. There's that first groggy moment of panic as you're drenched from the lagoon of sleep, then a horrid, suffocating sense of loss as your fantasy is dragged away from you once more. It's like sand slipping through your fingers: the more you try to hold on, the more you loose.

This fantasy; it's brittle. It can be shattered just as easily as glass: one noise, one sound, and it's gone, and you wake. This grief as you wake is just as real as the first time; the first time you realised that he really had gone, that there is no way back from death. You cry rivers for him, a deep ache resounds in you that can never be filled. You want no one but him.

But it's the oldest story in the book: the one you want you cannot have. You're with him in your dreams; you run your fingers through his hair like silk, feel the tickle of his breath on your bare skin, taste him. But as sleep fades so does his taste, his memory.

ℐ ɔαи'т ʂтop тнє яαιи ғroм ғαʟʟιиɢ,
ℐ'м םяoωиιиɢ ιи тнєʂє тєαяs ℐ ɔяч.
Ϩιиɔє чσυ ʟєғт ωιтнσuт α ωαяиιиɢ,
ℐ ғαɔє тнє םαωи ωιтн ʂʟєєpʟєʂʂ єчєʂ.

You know that it's fickle; these dreams and wrong and yet so right. Your loss is so great that you'd do anything; you do not care whether it is merely a screen for you to project your desires onto. These dreams aren't real, darling.

Everyday you wake and the coldness claims you; the darkness curls itself around your heart. Everyday you repeat a mantra to yourself: you can do this. But night returns and you seek refuge from reality in dreams.

And then, darling, then you have to wake up

In the middle of the streets, a figure was dancing with headphones on, his feet gliding and cross-overing what seemed to be invisible wires, the cheery beat he heard was portrayed as he moved around. At times he'd peer open one of his eyes to see where he was going and if there are people in the way, also to check out the weird surrounding he had woke up in. Naturally, one doesn't just dance when they find themselves left alone in an unexplained world, though for this boy, he could easily adapt to most anything, but if there's nothing constant for that moment, it might all fall apart.
Ϩσ, тєʟʟ мє ωнєяє ℐ ωєит ωяσиɢ?
ℐ'м ʂтυɔк ιиʂιםє α םяєαм ʟσиɢ ɢσиє.
ℐт'ʂ нαяם тσ яєѵєaʟ тнє тrυтн...

The words are on your lips...
Let them linger

× × × × Pau Momoshi

▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄
ImageImage
"Your BF's about to get F'd in the B!"

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Sevvie walked to the town, Draconis wrapped around his shoulder, rubbing his scar. He looked around and saw a boy dancing. “How odd, hmm Draconis?” Sevvie asked and he walked to the boy. “Hullo,” he mouthed while standing in front of him, figuring the boy wouldn’t be able to hear him over the music.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 pm

At once the boy stopped in front of the spectator, peeking open one eye as he felt the presence get near to him and not move. The moment so, Pau also saw the boy's lips move, making the teen stop in his track, leaning a little to his left as his head tilted to an angle, his free hand pulling down his headphones so they hung from his neck.

"..?" A small questioning sound was made by the teen as he looked at the other trainer who seemed to be different than anyone else in this 'Town', letting Pau think that he wasn't the only one that ended up like this. "..." Still, the boy started to slowly move around Sewie, inspecting him from any and every angle before even letting him out of his sight, true Pau didn't look like much, but he was already 18 that seemed to be 14... acted like one too. Once faults were seen and habits anew, Pau went back in front of Sewie and just looked at him with arms crossed in front of his chest, waiting for what he'd do next.

Let them linger

× × × × Pau Momoshi

▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄
ImageImage

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:16 pm

“Umm, hi,” Sevvie said uncertainly to the older boy, “I’m Severus Hale, you can call me Sevvie though.” He rubbed his yellow eye, hoping the other boy wouldn’t believe the old legends about heterochromia. “I was wondering if you knew what town this is?” Draconis rubbed his nose against Sevvie’s cheek and the human stroked the PokeMon’s head gently.

Postby Ryute » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

“You do not know where this is either…how odd the commoners always know the answer to that question.” Lemres said pondering for a second. Then it hit them that this commoner was treating him like a child asking if he wanted to be brought back to his parents. Pointing the end of his cane at the other man he yelled, “Listen you ruffian I am no child! I am traveling on my own accord to win these trivial things known as badges…the most cheaply made things I have ever seen. If you have no information to offer me than be gone from my sight you pest!” Luxio sighed as this was his trainer yelled at someone again. “Tch… now what shall I do now…” he said as he walked further in the pokemon center to try to ask someone else and if that fails to call someone he knew on the center’s phones.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Rabastan led out a heartly laugh as he called him commoner and acted so smug clearly he had no idea about rabastan's heritage but in reality rabastan did not care about such everyone was just the same.
"Oy oy...hear that Pan we found yer match hahahaha, Alright 'old man' no i have no idea where i am as i am new as well as for you opinio it mat-" Once again he stoped at mid sentece as he saw the beautiful nurse that was on shift and before the kid could even make his way to wher she was he walked away pushing him out of the way and stood by the counter eyeing the woman and working his charm "Well hello gorgeous, how are you...hmm? you seem to be rather tired sure is hard work huh? why dont ya let me get you a drink..say you wouldnt mind telling me about this place, i think someone knocked me over and stole my pokemon...is what i get for playing around with wild pokemon.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 pm

A small inclination of his head was made towards Hale as he introduced himself, snickering a little bit to himself as he heard the first name, it vaguely resembled someone... wizardly. Though, after the polite gesture, Pau immediately moved in and took Serverus's face in his hand, and stared him eye to eye, his thumb holding the boy's cheek. "... hm..." By now, Hale would notice Pau's eyes, even for someone with heterochromia, the boy would not find this teen's pupils common, or normal by all means. Hale would be staring into bloody crimson red eyes, seeming to bleed out from inside, intricate parts of the molecules in Pau's eyes weave delicate structures of symbols around it, though it may look ordinary from afar... and these bloodcurdling pair were looking straight into Hale's fragile ones.

"... uh-uh." Was his small answer towards the boy, eventually letting him go and standing back once more, keeping their facing not that far but not too close either. "You're eyes... they're kinda pretty." Pau commented, air-headed as ever being easily distracted by something like the boy's eyes, though almost at once, the boy pointed towards what seemed to look like a Pokemon Center, the main point of his current stroll. "We can ask over there... it seems to be the only place that has warmth in it in this town..." He didn't say it but, Pau thought that even the people here didn't have anything in them, felt like they were mere, empty vessels with no purpose but to fill in. "You can lead if you want." Pau suggested, looking curiously towards Hale, though Pau wasn't tall enough to look like he was 18, he still didn't back down to anyone taller than him... well sometimes.

Let them linger

× × × × Pau Momoshi

▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄
Last edited by TearsOfTheSky on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Postby Curley Whirly » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

That would most certainly be an understatement. Derringer strode up and leaned on the counter next to Rabastan. It was easy to see the smirk on Lucaria's face as she jumped up, and landed in a crouch on the counter. Her eyes glowed a deep blue as she eyed the pokeballs at Rabastan's hip. Derringer's hand came up slowly and Lucaria glanced at him. He turned first to Lucaria, then to the girl working the Pokemon Center as he spoke.You two can fight later, I also would like some information on this town. Although, I have not the charm of this man to my left, my dear. Is there anything you can do to remedy our situation?

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am

Rabastan looked at Derriger astonished and a suden smile was drawn in his face as he saw the familiar face and then lucaria Eyeing the pokebal where the shiny Zangoose was "My man! what a surprice hahaha seems you also got fooled by the little rodent pokemon huh? jajaja" Rabastan said jokingly not knowing actualy how close to the truth he was he then looked at lucaria and pet her softly..."Zhang is sleeping right now darling, as my dearey friend just said you both can play together some other time." he glanced back at his friend "Well certainly you can try to fake a tint of charm but you get points for effort and looks but you simply dont care hah." Then Rabastan thought for a while... it seemed rather obvious honestly the situation...or at least part of it...he had a good eye and he could notice that both the kid and his friend only had 3 pokeballs on them at the time
"I can see that you are also missing 3 of your friends...and so is that kid over there...Its safe to think that we were brought him by the same...person or thing. I can also easily asume that there are others..." He then turned again to the nurse and eyes her charmingly "Please any help you can provide will be most usefull."

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:23 pm

The Loud speakers located around the town began to screech, then quieted down. A woman’s voice, loud and nasally rank out through the whole town, where everyone could hear it. Many people looked up to hear the announcement.

“Would the following people please report to the Science Centre located in the middle of the City: Severus Hale, Pau Momoshi, Lemres Topaz, Derringer Hawkings, Zackary Lysine, Sam Ghyslain, Rebastan Lane, and Jeff Moore. As our big contest winners, you get a very exclusive viewing of our grand show. Please head to the Science Centre straight away. Thank you, and have a good day.”

There was mumbling in the crowd, a mix of disappointment and excitement. Even the Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Centre seemed to shudder in excitement.

“Wow, those people are very lucky. It’s not very often that the Science Centre holds special events, but when they do, they are always worth watching.”

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Ryute » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Lemres heard something from the commoner that he talked to before but that person stopped then pushed him out of the way for no reason. The push made him fall on the ground. An insatiable rage started to surge within the rich youngster. His luxio immediately noticed this and tried to calm him down by tapping him with his paws yet it did nothing to calm him down. Before the explosion of anger the announcement came on calling for him to report to some science centre. He thought to himself, “I’ll deal with that rude ruffian later. Someone of my class can’t be tardy to an important announcement. They must have found out I was in town and decided to do something special to honor my splendor.” Getting with a scoffing smirk, “Come along Luxio we need to go!” His luxio nodded with relief and happily followed him. Soon enough Lemres went towards the center of town and was at the entrance of the science centre. He stood there looking around thinking, “Hmm is there a VIP entrance somewhere or do I have to enter the door of the commoners?”

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Jeff Moore

'Why do wild Pokemon always act so violent?' Jeff thought as he slowly opened his eyes. 'That little guy seemed so nice too. What did the Pokedex call him again? Victini?' he thought as he started to sit up. 'One minute you're having a blast, and the next minute he knocks you out cold. I hope he didn't steal too much food.' Jeff grabbed his backpack off of him and began to search through it. 'It didn't take anything? That's odd, well at least we got out of that one unscathed, right guys?' he thought as he reached down to check his Pokeballs. He was shocked to find, half were missing. "What the? Where are they?" Jeff frantically began searching around the area for his missing pokemon, but to no avail. He did however finally realize he wasn't in Johto anymore. 'Great. Missing three of my Pokemon, and somehow got here. This day keeps getting better and better.' he said as he held his hand in his face.

Nelo Angelo wrote:“Would the following people please report to the Science Centre located in the middle of the City: Severus Hale, Pau Momoshi, Lemres Topaz, Derringer Hawkings, Zackary Lysine, Sam Ghyslain, Rebastan Lane, and Jeff Moore. As our big contest winners, you get a very exclusive viewing of our grand show. Please head to the Science Centre straight away. Thank you, and have a good day.”

Jeff's attention quickly moved towards the town where the noise came from. "Did they just call my name?" he mumbled, obviously stunned. 'How would they even know who I am, let alone that I'm here? Something's not right here.' he thought to himself as he grabbed his remaining Pokemon. 'Gyarados, Jolteon, Houndoom..you guys better be ready. I don't think they're too friendly here.' he thought, then put his Pokemon back. "Now where the hell is this 'Science Center'?" he mumbled to himself as he headed for the town. 'With all those other people, I should just look for a group and follow it.'
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Glacier » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Zackary could feel the cold harsh ground against his face as he began to stir. "What happened?" "Where am I?" he thought as he picked himself up off the ground. It was hazy at first, but after his eyes adjusted, he could make out three familiar figures sparring rather close to him. “Tsunami, Gaia, Typhoon, but that’s it? Where are the other blades?” he thought. Something about this place didn't sit right with him, but for now he chose not to worry about it. He was here now, but he wasn’t sure how, why, or even where ‘here’ was exactly. When the three Pokémon noticed their master standing, they immediately stopped what they were doing and approached him. He took a slight bow and they each greeted him in kind. He then scratched under their chins to their delight. There was concern on their faces, and he could tell something else was bothering them as well. The three poke balls he had were empty and with the last members of his team missing the fate of his other three Pokémon was indeed troubling them all. To brighten the mood he smiled saying, “Come on guys, I’m not sure what happened either, but those three can handle themselves and we’ll find ‘em, lets look around for a bit okay?” with that he nodded to the trio and they responded in kind.

Zack headed off into town wanting to get a feel for where they happened to find themselves and scout out the area. Finding his missing Pokémon was his top priority though, so ultimately he planned to end up at the local Pokémon Center. It wasn’t long into his exploratory trek through the town that he heard the city’s loud speakers activate and a message came across them. He heard his name among several others. “What the ....? I never entered a contest, let alone been here before……." " Maybe I can find some answers at this Science Center though. I saw it a few blocks back. Guess I’ll head there, see what this prize is worth.” He thought. “I’ll just pop into the Poke Mart over there to restock on supplies then head over.” He kept walking till he got to the store and eventually coerced his Scyther and Feraligatr into their respective poke balls. Meanwhile the Sandslash climbed up his back and rode atop the man’s shoulder. Once inside he located a few things, rations, snacks, healing items, etc. and made his way to the counter to make the purchase.

Not wanting to be late, he got his Sandslash into its poke ball after left the Poke Mart and sprinted towards the Science Center. Not to mention their being the possibility of a competition. He wondered if any of the people on the announcement had strong Pokemon too, as he made his way there.
Last edited by Glacier on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Ranastan looked up as he heard the voice spak his name and he raiced his eyebrow suspiciously...Certainly he always kept a low profile and he simply appeared in the city so there was no way in he he could have checked in so how did the know his name, eigther way there was no use thinking about it...though he did not got any information from the nurse at least he now had a direction that was a start. He smirked devilishly looking at his friend as the voice also mentioned his name, This may be like fun after all if he'd get to tag along with him maybe Zangh and Lucaria could end their "lovers quarrel" and he finaly stood looking at Derringer still with that smirk on him "Well, It looks like we may finaly get to the botom of this darling Haha I'll See you over there if you get there" Rabastan just took off and blew a kiss on the general direction not making sure if it was meant for the nurse joy or Derringer.

Once at the Science centre he found the kid dressed in fancy clothes once again trying to decide where to go on, Rabastan simply spoke cheerfuly and charmingly with a wide grin"Oy, old man, if you're goin in just go in, you'l grow older if you stand around and wait to long" With that said Rabastan just walked past him and cheerfuly waved at Lemres once he was inside the building.

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Derringer returned Rabastan's smirk as Lucaria caught Rabastan's blown kiss and pretended to plant it on Derringer's cheek. He had to admit, he really liked the guy. Despite their Pokemon's "lovers' quarrel," he had never felt any negative feelings towards the man. He turned back to the Nurse Joy at the counter. That was definitely aimed at me... Derringer's smirk remained as he strode out of the Pokemon Center and headed towards the so called Science Center. At the entrance, he noticed the child from earlier, the obviously rich one. He figured now was the right time to drop the bomb on this kid. He walked slowly past the boy, commenting almost nonchalantly as he passed, You should listen to him, his dad's the best breeder in all of Johto... Richest too. Derringer gave him a meaningful glance to emphasize his point as he took up a spot next to Rabastan inside the Center.

Postby Glacier » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 am

Upon nearing the entrance to the Science Center, Zackary slowed down and took a brief pause from running to catch his breath. He noticed a few guys had entered ahead of him, but he'd meet them all in due time. As he strode ever closer to the building, Zack just couldn't shake off the weird feeling that plagued him since he woke up here. He glanced up to the top of the building and slowly brought his eyes down to the door before him. He took a deep breath and sighed before taking a hard swallow. This was all just too weird. He then stuck his hands in his pockets to verify the items he thought he had in them and in the process reminded himself he was short three Pokemon. He clenched his pocketed fists then pulled out some gum and a blue poke ball. He started chewing the gun before he entered and had the ball in its smaller form to keep it concealed in his fist. One never knew when things could get dicey and having some muscle on hand has proved useful in the past, so he made it a habit.

Postby Keiran » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 am

The five foot three boy grinned at Pau, and said easily, “Yours too,” and he meant it. Sevvie had never seen eyes like that before. The black-haired teen was slightly flushed at Pau’s touch and he spoke easily, “C’mon, we’ll go-”

Nelo Angelo wrote:“Would the following people please report to the Science Centre located in the middle of the City: Severus Hale, Pau Momoshi, Lemres Topaz, Derringer Hawkings, Zackary Lysine, Sam Ghyslain, Rebastan Lane, and Jeff Moore. As our big contest winners, you get a very exclusive viewing of our grand show. Please head to the Science Centre straight away. Thank you, and have a good day.”

“Oh, I gotta go this way,” said the two-tone-eyed boy, “Do you too?” Draconis slid over Sevvie’s shoulder and nudged Pau’s cheek gently. “Hey, Draconis likes you!” said the fifteen year old brightly, “He doesn’t like many people. What’s your name anyway?” He chirped at the older boy as he grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the Science Center.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Pau slightly mewled and squirmed as he felt something slimy come across his cheek, the look of the other flushing made him a bit curious on what was going on in his head. Though, as soon as he heard the announcements, the boy turned around, bemused at the speakers… for one, how’d they even know their whole names? And how did these people know that they were just transported to this place? Obviously, something was definitely not right. But… “..!”

With a sudden tug from Hale, Pau tried to keep up, walking a bit slower behind the other, though he was older, he sure didn’t look like it right now. “My… name?” The boy pondered head tilting to an angle as he sighed and gently clutched Hale’s hand with his. “ Pau … they called me too.” The boy reported, not wanting to let go cause of the fact that he knows he’ll get lost soon, it was really lucky for him that he was with someone that wasn't as navigationally disabled as he is.

Hand in hand, the two walked, eventually the boy started to see a cluster of people forming towards one place, which he deemed to be the Science Center. Pau got this conclusion because, well... the people stood out from the normal citizens, clothes-wise and pokemon-wise, they just didn't seem to fit in this world. "Hale..." Pau whispered closely to the other, tugging gently on his hand as he pointed with the other, mostly to the one that stood out the most because of his 'royal' clothing, though Pau's own clothes... well, they were in a league of their own.

As he tried to guide Hale, Pau kept his eyes on the peripheral view of the surroundings, stopping a bit farther from everyone to observe first before they were found.

Let them linger

× × × × Pau Momoshi

▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄- -▀▄[
ImageImage

Next

Return to Role Playing