Pokemon: Shadow Tournament. Sign ups OPEN

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Pokemon: Shadow Tournament. Sign ups OPEN

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Pokemon: Shadow Tournament

Welcome, to the world of Pokemon. Pokemon inhabit virtually every corner of the world, making their homes in forests and on rural routes stretching across the various regions, while still others are native to cities and other urban centers. Pokémon that are owned by a person are kept in poke balls, which allow for them to be quickly sent into battle or to perform a task, but keep them safe and make them easier to transport, with the balls being typically able to fit into a pocket. Many Pokémon owned by Trainers, however, choose to remain outside of their Poké Ball, and travel with their Trainer on foot. They are partners, and friends, but they are also used as tools of war, for the greed of humans. New pokemon are discovered every day, increasing our knowledge of them. All is not well with the world of Pokemon though. A group of Trainers who call them selves the Shadowed four have somehow taken control of two newly discovered legendary pokemon: Zekrom, the Black Yin Pokemon, and Reshiram, the White Yang pokemon. Using their powers, the Shadowed four created a world far above the regions. This world, is meant as an eternal battling ground, where the Shadowed four would trap Trainers, and pit them against each other for their pleasure. Once a trainer lost…they would be disappear into the void created by Zekrom and Reshiram, while there pokemon would fall into the service of the Shadowed four. No one was able to get into the world unless the Shadowed four willed it, until IT appeared. A small, rodent like pokemon, the which of likes never seen, with ears shaped like a V. Victini, came to you, for you are the only hope of defeating the Shadowed four. You are the best of the best, your pokemon powerful, your will, unbreakable. Teleporting you inside the world of the shadowed four, you must stop them, and free Zekrom and Reshiram. It will not be easy. It is their world, and the Shadowed four will not go down without a fight…

CS:

Name:

Age: (can be any age really. Some of the best pokemon trainers are pretty old)

Personality:

Description:

Pokemon on hand: three pokemon on hand for now please. Can be any pokemon you want except for legendaries.

Attacks of current pokemon: Just like the game, up to four attacks per-pokemon.

Home region: From which region are you from? From which town do you hail?

History: Why did you become a pokemon trainer? How many badges have you collected? Have you challenged any of the pokemon leagues?

Name: Vincent Norandon

Personality: Vincent is a very cocky person, and takes pride in his pokemon’s power. Although the lowest ranked member of the Shadowed four, he looks at himself as superior to even the League Champions. He will dispatch those who oppose him or the league without hesitation, and will not think twice about attacking trainer’s directly.

Description: Image

More of less what he looks like.

Pokemon on hand: Unknown at the moment

Attacks of current pokemon: Unknown at the moment

Home region: Goldenrod city, Johto region.

History: Vincent was once a candidate for the Kanto/Johto Elite four. The champion of the saw the cruelty of Vincent, and immediately rejected Vincent as a member. In a rage, Vincent challenged the champion to a battle, and lost. Swearing revenge, Vincent disappeared for years, only to re-appear as a member of the Shadowed four.

Name: Rose Love

Personality: Rose is, in all meaning of the word, a mystery. Much like Sabrina, Rose is psychic, able to communicate with her pokemon directly through thought, giving her an amazing edge in battle. She is quite, and usually doesn’t talk, only nodding her head in response to something. She never under estimates her opponents in battle, and can make battle plans in an instant. Unlike the other members of the Shadowed four, she does not view her pokemon merely as tools, but as companions.

Home region: Snowpoint city, Sinnoh

History: Rose was raised in the fridged town of Snowpoint city. Spending much time in the Temple, Rose could bee seen sitting next to the statue of Regigigas, mumbling to herself. Once she received her first pokemon, she disappeared from the town, along with the statue of Regigigas. Quickly collecting all the badges of Sinnoh, Rose made her way to Hoenn, and Johto, sweeping their gyms as well, until she arrived in Kanto. Meeting a mysterious trainer with a Dragonite, Rose was, for the first time in her life, defeated. Unable to understand why she had lost, Rose wandered Kanto aimlessly. It wasn’t much later after her defeat that she re-appeared as a member of the Shadowed four.

Name: Scorpious Recitite

Personality: Scorpious is an actor among actors, treating every battle like a show, treating every move as a grand spectacular. His pokemon are his assistants, and his opponents, are his audience. To him, a good show means completely humiliating his opponents, crushing their battle strategies like dust, and taking their pokemon down in the most painful and graceful way.

Home region: Mossdeep City, Hoenn.

History: Scorpious was a famous coordinator, appearing in many contests in Hoenn, winning every contest his entered with ease. He became a Hoenn legend, and soon found Hoenn was to small for his grander. He soon traveled to Sinnoh, where his first contest was a disaster. Making it to the final round, he found himself against Fantina, the gym leader of Hearthome city. After a spectacular battle, he lost, for the first time in his life. Crushed, Scorpious gave up pokemon contests, and was seen no more. Now, he has re-appeared as a member of the Shadowed four.

Name: Olivia Ninroot.

Personality: Olivia loves to battle, to be challenged, to face opponents who make her sweat. To her, there is nothing more thrilling then to see her pokemon struggle with a battle, pushing them to and beyond their limits, making them fight until they collapse. She views as the other members of the Shadowed four as mere puppets to their leaders plans, while she, she is a key piece of it. She hates to lose, and relishes in victory, although find easy victories bitter sweet.

Home region: Fuchsia city, Kanto

History: Olivia was trained as a ninja by Koga himself as a young girl. Declared a prodigy and genius at pokemon, Olivia was the best choice, in her mind, to take over the city gym. When Koga joined the elite four, and made his daughter, Janine, the gym leader instead, Olivia swore revenge, and made her way across Kanto, beating all the gym leaders, including Janine, for the sole purpose of facing her former master, to prove that she was the most superior of them all. Though she put up a good fight, Koga ultimately won their match, stating his reason for not choosing her as his successor. Though powerful indeed, Olivia lacked the heart and will to be a true pokemon master. Shamed, and broken, Olivia left the Indigo Plateau, and became a member of the Shadowed four.

Name: Gideon Malvagio, the Shadow Champion

Personality: Not much is know about Gideon. He is calm, cool, collected, and pulls the strings of the Shadowed four.

Home region: Unknown

History: Unknown
Last edited by Nelo Angelo on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Re: Pokemon: Shadow Tournament. Sign ups OPEN

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Im interested in this, so i'll probabaly have aCS up soon.
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby Regalus » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

I have a question that I'm sure many others are asking. In the rp would attacks such as Fly, Surf and dive be required for the pokemon to be able to function as rides or would they simply represent a greater boost in "skill" during their activation?

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 pm

They would just represent a greater boost in skill. A pokemon does not need an HM to do a certain move like swim or fly.

Postby Redsnow » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:05 am

Withdrawn
Last edited by Redsnow on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 am

I just can't look away from this. You can expect a CS from me.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby TsunaXionus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:54 am

Bit Interested in this,

Just to help out in posting styles maybe you could use some of the guidelines from the last pokemon rp(wasnt part of it but i admit, 'twas good)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43474&hilit

Heh CS coming up
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Redsnow » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

The GM of that RP was a jackass. Don't listen to him.

Postby TsunaXionus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 am

I was talking about the actual rp not you, The guidelines of the RP itself, It was pretty well thought out... I wasnt part so I wouldnt know, But the idea looked pretty well thought out to me, The RP itself can be good even if the GM isnt good, same thing vice versa. So doesnt mean you cant look at the goodpoints and follow it, or the badpoints and avoid it.

Lol How would you bring the GM(yourself) when I was talking about guidelines.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Redsnow » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 am

Whoosh is the sound self-deprecating humor makes when it flies over your head.

Postby Regalus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 am

Hello there. I thought this might be of use to those of us lacking a players guide.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 pm

The last pokemon i played was Emerald....So im waaaaay behind the newest stuff. I also pretty much stopped watching the show when Johto began...a guide like that will certainly be of great help
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok, so I have posted the CS' of the Shadowed four, and their champion, the Shadow Champion. Just so you have an idea of what your up against.

Postby darkshark » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot. For when I have time.
buh

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Consider your spot reserved.

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

I'm looking to join something new, I can have something up by the end of the week.
Edit: CS List
Garethcool wrote:ACCEPTED

Severus "Sevvie" Hale - Keiran -

Pau Ittaga Momoshi - TearsOfTheSky -

Lemres Topaz - Ryute -

Derringer "Hawk" Hawkings - Curly Whirly -

Zackary "Zack" Lysine - Glacier -

Sam(antha) Ghyslain - Garethcool -

Rebastan Lane - UniversumProfugus -

Jeff Moore - Cheesemore -

Brian O'Reily - RuffDraft -

Joshua Trenton - darkshark -

Karasu Tsukikage - Musicmac -

PENDING

None
Last edited by Glacier on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Curley Whirly » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm

I am sooooooo making my CS, RIGHT NOW!!! I warn you all though... I haven't played anything past the original, Red Version........ :redface: :redface: :redface:

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Making a CS, I've been recently playing SoulSilver and I have HeartGold, so this is right up my alley.

EDIT: Here you go. Tell me if you want any changes.

Name: Severus ‘Sevvie’ Hale

Personality: Soft-spoken and gentle, Sevvie understands what it’s like to beat down. He understands failure and when he was young, decided not to be stopped by failure, to continuously become stronger by learning from failure and avoiding the causes in the next attempt. He is determined but not many people know this as he often submits to what others ask of him. He loves his pokemon, especially his Dratini whom he’s had since he was a child. He is compassionate and empathetic, understanding other’s pain and he is passionate about what he cares about. Sevvie believes that this passion is what will let him win against all enemies so he can help protect the world.

Description: Sevvie has straight, shoulder-length black hair, which he cut just recently, swept away from his face except a few rebellious locks. He has heterochromia, his left eye blue and his right eye a bright amber, which has caused him grief. He has a scar that looks like a starburst over his right eye, though he has complete sight from it. He use to cover it with his hair, but recently he cut his hair to stop hiding.

Sevvie wears a bright blue t-shirt under a much darker blue zip-up hoodie. He wears loose black jeans that are frayed at the bottom. He wears black sneakers and has a dark red backpack which he wears over one shoulder. He is slim and short at 5’3”.

Pokemon on hand:
Dratini [Male] Shed Skin – Draconis – Does not go in PokeBall unless necessary, often is across Sevvie’s shoulders
Zangoose [Male] Immunity – Harry
Growlithe [Male] Intimidate – Remus
{To be Caught (Hopefully): Ralts [Male] Synchronize – Arcturus; Riolu [Male] Inner Focus – Gellert; Poochyena [Male] Quick Feet– Crookshanks}

Attacks of current pokemon:
Draco: Dragon Rage – The foe is stricken by a shock wave.
Outrage – The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. However, it then becomes confused.
Hyper Beam – The foe is attacked with a powerful beam. The user must rest on the next turn to regain its energy
Aqua Tail – The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.

Harry: X-Scissor – The user slashes at the foe by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
Slash – The foe is attacked with a slash of claws, etc. It has a high critical-hit ratio.
Swords Dance – A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. It sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
Crush Claw – The user slashes the foe with hard and sharp claws. It may also lower the target's Defense.

Remus: Fire Fang – The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. It may also make the foe flinch or sustain a burn.
Bite – The foe is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch.
Iron Tail – The foe is slammed with a steel-hard tail. It may also lower the target's Defense stat.
Morning Sun – The user restores its own health. The amount of health regained varies with the weather.

Home region: Hoenn, has travelled since he was six

History: Sevvie was born with heterochromia in his eyes, and this caused his parents to believe that he was bad luck, due to the superstitions of the area. As a result his parents shunned him, ignoring as much as they could. When Sevvie was, six his father tried to take out the offending eye, his golden eye, while drunk with his booze bottle.

Sevvie ran, openly defying for the first time in his life. When he got to the local Safari Zone, he climbed the fence and started to walk around. He found a Safari Ball someone had dropped and picked it up, determined to find a friend. After an hour, Sevvie sat by one of the ponds in the zone, crying and washing the blood off his face. He had been chased by a Rhyhorn, nearly electrocuted by a Pikachu, and almost gored by a Stantler.

Sevvie was nearly ready to give up, but he was scared to go back home, his Father would be pissed. He wasn’t paying attention when something touched his left cheek. He turned and saw a small Dratini, usually Dratini’s weren’t that small, this Dratini was only five feet long. He pet the snake-like gently and tried to leave but the Dratini wrapped around him. The Pokemon wanted to stay with him; the boy realized and was ecstatic. The Dartini let him catch it in the Safari Ball and then Sevvie left him out, saying, “You wanted to come with me, it wouldn’t be fair for you to not see the sights with me.” He named the Dratini Draconis.

Sevvie began to travel, beating trainers to gain the money to eat and have all the things he needed. On his travels, Sevvie found two more Pokemon that seemed to like him and he caught a Zangoose, whom he called Harry, at the age of nine and a Growlithe, who he name Remus, when he was eleven.

Sevvie was travelling when he saw the Victini, he followed it, having never seen a Pokemon like that. He smiled at Draconis, and said, “Looks like we’re off on another adventure.”
Last edited by Keiran on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Not bad, but here a few things to consider:

This will be like in the anime, therefor, No HP.

Second of all, even though you only start out with three pokemon in the begining, later on, you will gain three more, to try to keep in mind the other three. That is to Everyone actually. You start out with three, but then you get the rest of your team later on. Other then that Keiran, looks good.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm

I have a question, would Spiritomb be considered Legendary? o-o
ImageImage
"Your BF's about to get F'd in the B!"

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm

That is a good question that I myself have debated for a while. According to a couple of sources I have, it isn't classified as one, so if you want one in your team, go for it.

Postby TearsOfTheSky » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm

The Black Sheep

Name:
Pau Ittaga Momoshi

Battle Theme:
Sin

Theme:
Find Me, Please

Looks to be about 14

Specialty:
Trainer/Coordinator

Personality:
-Small Parts Of This Trainer's Info Is Currently Released-
Pau is very carefree and curious, always looking for something new to see and do, even if that means he’ll eventually get in trouble, surely he will, and never not do what he did before… oh he’ll do it, just better next time. Yet, it’s just a multitude of shells that the boy has possession of, beneath all of that, there is so much more to him… too much for just someone to know. A peculiar trait about him is that he is an easy blusher, when he meets someone new, he tries to get to know them well first, when strangers get near him, the boy turns red a little and retreats, quite childish for someone his age. Due to his looks and personality, he actually gets courted by people, boys and girls, but only to the point where they can take a hint that he doesn’t really want to move into any boyfriend or girlfriend relationship… he knew how people truly were at times, after all, he was a psychic, and they just wanted to use him. His abilities doesn't just range from mere telepathy, it extends to psychokinesis, clairvoyance, and many more as he progresses with his journey and training, making him stronger as a person.

Appearance:
Pau has red[or black] hair with some black[or red] highlights at the end mostly, it’s kind of obscure, yet the boy’s cheery disposition seems to affect how depressing it should look. Pau ties his hair up into a ponytail; he calls it a ‘Pau’-nytail, whenever he wants to view some things differently as he travels. When let down, his bangs goes well past his ears and a bit over his shoulders, 2 inches over his shoulders actually. The back of his hair reaches only to the tip of the collar of the clothes he wears. He doesn’t hide his crimson red, blood-like eyes from others, though he tends to shy when they sometimes change to different hues and colors. Sometimes, his eyes changes from crimson red to gold making him look more like an exile for society, but he already knew the disadvantages his looks would bring him. Pau tries to wear his glasses on all time, but he always has to do some curricular activities, it doesn’t really do much for his vision, but it helps him blend in with the crowd... his sense of clothing doesn’t always help though.

A usual wear for the boy would be his ‘regular’ cosplay get up: two crimson arm bands he likes to put on whenever he’s not wearing long sleeves, he never shows any skin from his arms at all, trying his best to always wear long sleeved clothes. The right arm band would have the character “月”, while the left arm band holds the character “夢”. He’ll wear a regular shirt, a plain colored one, and wear another layer on top of it; one that he usually uses is a short sleeved shirt with an intricate pattern on the front, the sleeves of the shirt end where the arm band starts. Usually, there are unreadable runes on his clothing, as if a blessing, or it may also be a design, either way only Pau knows the truth about this; it’s written in ancient languages in which he and a few scholars can decipher. Over this, Pau will sometimes wear a jacket, its colors of blue and green actually complementing and contrasting his dark palette quite nicely due to the design. A water lily, from the side and its petals flowing to and fro, the waves of the pure, aquamarine gently shown in detail, one of a kind. He has several belts on, 3 in fact, their design varying from each other, hanging loosely around his waist, yet they never fall off, kept intact on the left side. Asides from that… Pau almost, always keeps changing his whole attire. His height is only about 5’4 to 5’5, his body frame is quite lean, not really bulking with muscles and looking quite fragile, yet his body parts seem to be above average proportion.

No skin must be shown… Pau convinced himself of that, but if one did see the boy even half naked, they’d see a gargantuan amount of bandages are wrapped all over his body. Some may be bleeding, and some may even start peeling off, but what they hide are not just scars and wounds... they are of his past.

Pokemon:

Shiny Starmie
Battle BG
Dance of Death
Theme BG
Warmth of Loneliness
Name
Noctix
Personality
Oblivious, Creative, Dark
Other
There is only one entity more sinister than the Darkness, and it is not quite Noctix. ... maybe not at all. This Staryu often daydreams as it floats about, most of the time in water, and is most likely found up in the clouds. Though it'll immediately twinkle its core bright Vermillion when it's in action once more, either to fend for itself, track down and erase an enemy, or protect those it's close to. With all its good points, there would be no problem with this Pokemon, except for its other side, a sadistic and blood curdling personality is hidden within Noctix. This personality isn't seen much, or at all, except by its trainer, whom it had confide in for... multiple purposes.
Ability
Natural Cure
Attacks
Recover || Hydro Pump || Thunder || Blizzard
[Psychic || Light Screen || Avalanche || Protect || Double Team || Signal Beam || Substitute]

Shiny Lickilicky
Battle BG
Cradle Crush
Theme BG
Stay...
Name
Spiral
Personality
Cheerful Disposition, Eccentric, Destructive
Other
At least one of the group had to be closest to being sane, Spiral is far from it, he’s just as out going and happy as his master, Pau. This LickiLicky tries to look on the brighter side of situations, and if he can’t find one, he’ll be sure as hell to make one. Though the happy type on the group, this pokemon really gets himself off with the pure destruction he can bring to those that cross his path, or more specifically, Pau's. That is if his trainer would even leave him some of that satisfaction after he was finished with it himself, still... he was a pretty good trainer to him.
Ability
Own Tempo
Attacks
Hammer Arm || Protect || Fire Blast || Shadow Ball
[Focus Punch || Power Whip || Disable || Blizzard || Sunny Day || Solarbeam || Thunder || Earthquake || Zen Head-butt]

Shiny Spiritomb
Battle BG
Broken Black Thread
Theme BG
Luminescence in the Void
Name
Animus
Personality
Quiet, Cunning, Secretive
Other
There's... really not much known about this Pokemon, Spiritombs are pretty rare to come-by, and the boy is a pretty rare subject himself, so he doesn't disclose information to most anyone.
Ability
Pressure
Attacks
Icy Wind || Rock Tomb || Psychic || Dark Pulse
[Hypnosis || Dream Eater || Destiny Bond || Will o Wisp || Silver Wind || Calm Mind || Toxic || Double Team]

Home Region:
Johto [?]

History:
-Small Parts Of This Trainer's Info Is Currently Released-
Only tid bits of the boy’s history was recorded in the database of trainers, Pau was recommended by his school, having a great academic advantage over most of the students in his year, the records of his past in that school was kept confidential though. He was raised as a fighter, so the boy can surely fend for himself more so than others, the reason was to keep his ability in check, if he couldn’t focus or concentrate, then he’d surely fail with his gift. Though with a tainted past, Pau moves forward, searching for something to keep him going… someone even, the boy was darker than the shadows, yet shone with the same luminescence as the heavens.

Pau doesn't have any badges since he finds it more relieving when you win an unknown contender instead of someone you have information and advantage. Through this he has achieved a greater level of battling than trainers obssessed with only focusing on single type gyms and constantly changing their strategies wherever they went. To Pau, he can easily adapt, as can his Pokemon, though most everyone belittles him cause he doesn't even carry a Gym Badge Case, or at least he doesn't show it. If there are badges that the boy liked to collect, they would be Coordinator Ribbons, he just like how creative looking they are than plain Gym Badges, it was fun to look at. Just as one would guess, Pau plays on both sides of the team, meaning yeah, he did have a relationship with a boy a once. Didn't turn out pretty as he had to escape. It didn't matter who, but there weren't really much people to trust... and then after they met Pau, those people weren't really people anymore.
Last edited by TearsOfTheSky on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage
"Your BF's about to get F'd in the B!"

Postby Regalus » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Do remember that Spiritomb is supposedly an amalgamation of 108 evil spirits that were sealed within the keystone. He's one evil little bugger.

Also, does this mean that, for whatever reason, when Victini telephoned us the other three members of our party were displaced to another location in that other realm?

Postby Keiran » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Nelo Angelo wrote:Not bad, but here a few things to consider:

This will be like in the anime, therefor, No HP.

Second of all, even though you only start out with three pokemon in the begining, later on, you will gain three more, to try to keep in mind the other three. That is to Everyone actually. You start out with three, but then you get the rest of your team later on. Other then that Keiran, looks good.

I'll fix the HP thing now and write the ones he'll catch tomorrow when I get up.

Postby Ryute » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm

((Let me know if this is alright.))

Name: Lemres Topaz

Personality: Lemres is a spoiled rich brat. His family owns a large chain of restaurants that make gourmet food for both pokemon and trainers. Lemres is very stuck up and snotty due to his upbringing and wealth. He loves to brag about his family and wealth much to the displeasure of others. When it comes to fighting he is very serious taking it as a big offense if someone of a lower “class” than him beat him in a battle. If he does lose he acts like a big crybaby but if he wins he will brag about it for a pretty long time, either way he is annoying to those he battles. Being sheltered he has little knowledge of the outside world and some of his actions can be seen as bizarre. If you get to know him well he usually acts like a proper gentlemen in both his language and actions and finds it embarrassing to do reckless and crazy things. He has a tenacious attitude and will never give up on anything no matter how the odds are stacked against him.

Description: Lemres wears a black top hat, with a red lace around the rim of the hat, on top of his clean short cut brown hair. Brown eyes, a short nose and an arrogant smile are what adorn his face. A red ascot is wrapped around his neck. A noble black suit made of the finest fabrics goes over his white button down shirt. He is quite lean and slender, his hieght at about 6 feet tall. In his possesion is a gold pocket watch that protrudes out of his left jacket pocket. Black slacks and shined black shoes complete his attire. In his left hand he usually carries a jewel encrusted walking staff, the jewel being the one that shares his family name topaz.

Pokemon on hand:
Luxio (Intimidate)- Acts as Lemres’ partner and personal bodyguard
Azumarill (Huge Power)
Spoink (Own Tempo)
Remaining Pokemon: Vespiquen(Pressure), Vibrava (Levitate), Gliscor (Sand Veil)
Attacks of current pokemon: Just like the game, up to four attacks per-pokemon.

Luxio Moves:
Crunch
Charge
Spark
Swagger

Azumarill Moves:
Defense Curl
Bubblebeam
Roll-out
Double Edge

Spoink Moves:
Psybeam
Psyche Up
Confuse Ray
Magic Coat

Home region: Sinnoh, Hearthome City

History:

Lemres was a very lazy and laidback kid due to his lifestyle as a rich brat. Attending rich social gatherings and being rigorously homeschooled took up most of his childhood time. When his father wanted to surprise him with a gift of a pokemon he found on his way back home, he scoffed and ridiculed it saying that no one could possibly want to take care of such an odd creature. His father found it odd seeing as all kids his age wanted pokemon. Lemres continued to show no love for pokemon and only cared about dealing in business. He started working in his father’s company when he was only thirteen and was one of the best employees his company has seen. On his 17th birthday his father had some grave news to tell him. While he had a very successful mind when it came to business his father disapproved of his lack of respect for pokemon. If he did not learn to respect and raise pokemon Lemres would not inherit his company or his fortune. His father gave him an ultimatum, if he did not win a pokemon league challenge by the time he was 21 he would be removed from his father’s will. Angry at the decision made by his father he stormed out of his mansion wanting to prove that he could raise the silly creatures known as pokemon.

He first encountered a shinx on the about a couple miles away from his mansion. Lemres coughed a bit and said, “You there! I command you to enter this pokeball at once! The obvious outcome occurred and Lemres was baffled. Throwing money at the pokemon didn’t work at all, it only caused the Shinx to eat the money and caused Lemres to almost faint himself. Suddenly another wild pokemon appeared, a starly and started to attack the Shinx. Lemres didn’t want to see the shinx get hurt so he walked in front of it and swatted the bird away with his cane. Angry the bird called upon his flock and started to swarm Lemres but Lemres refused to back down. Refusing to lose to a back of bird pokemon he continued to whack them away as they pecked at his face and clothes. Eventually he collapsed and the birds flew off. When he woke up the Shinx he protected was licking his face. Lemres picked himself up and brushed himself off. As he walked away the Shinx he protected tried to follow him. Lemres tried to shoo it away but it didn’t want to leave. Lemres said, “If you want to come with me promise to protect me and to defeat any foe in my path.” The shinx nodded and Lemres had hid first pokemon. A few months latter he found he was enjoying his journey with his newly evolved Luxio having gotten and earned 4 badges the very hard way. Although he has four badges he got four badges from different regions due to not knowing his way around the world and not having a sense of direction. Aimlessly he wanders enjoying his time with Luxio and the new pokemon he captured.
Last edited by Ryute on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Role Playing