The Soul Eaters OOC (Signups Closed.)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Soul Eaters OOC (Signups Closed.)

Postby [Zak] » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Edited.

Postby Fell » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Too little too late friend.

Postby [Zak] » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Well, you actually said we had 5 days, plus I edited a few days ago instead of posting a third time but no one noticed so I just posted that. Now please explain to me how that's too late and what you mean by too little so I don't have to leave Regalus partnerless and be unable to play.

Postby Musicmac » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 am

Nobody's going to post? =.=
Listen.

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 am

I’ll be posting soon. I’m just deciding on a locale.

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 am

Working on it, just decidin' on who they're hunting.
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.

Postby Karo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:34 am

Mimic and I just decided on our scenario, we'll probably post sometime tonight.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Fell » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm

[Zak] wrote:Well, you actually said we had 5 days, plus I edited a few days ago instead of posting a third time but no one noticed so I just posted that. Now please explain to me how that's too late and what you mean by too little so I don't have to leave Regalus partnerless and be unable to play.

Did I? I don't recall that I did. I try never to give hard and fast dates like that. Oh well. If it must fall to GM fiat, I'm willing to resort to it.

Postby Mimic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 am

I posted~ x3 And Fell I was wondering if I can add a reference pic to Dez's profile?

Postby Karo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 am

I would like to point out now, before anyone gets confused and says that Dez and Kai shouldn't be able to work together, that even though they drive each other crazy and fight all the time, they actually do care for each other.

Also, I'll be adding a reference pic as well.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Mimic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 am

They have a love-hate relationship. <3 Though locking up the food is cruel... lol

Postby Fell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 am

:P

I hate to ask, but is it really that difficult to work a combat scene into a narrative post?

Also, Mo Ron Hubbard?

Postby Karo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 am

There's a third post to the scenario, Mimic is working on it right now.
Yes, Mo Ron Hubbald. Cookie if you know who the real-life person is.

Also, is it so hard for a GM to do actual GMing and provide bad guys for their players to fight against instead of making the players come up with everything themselves?

See, I can be mean for no reason too. With two people, you have to split up the posts fairly, or one person's character won't come across as strongly.

Postby Mimic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:36 am

That and you can't exactly take over the other person's character for too long a time. One it's godmodding and two it would prove the point of having partners pointless. You'd basically be playing by yourself. Which is boring.

Postby Fell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 pm

It's only for the first post, which I thought was a wonderful idea and would really spice up the rp experience.

If I turn out to be woefully wrong, well, I guess it's on my head.

Nice posts guys.

EDIT: Do remember to keep up with how many souls you get.

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 pm

For the sake of fluidity, I’ll be posting Nakita/Nikita’s assignment in two parts. The second will probably be up tomorrow.

Also, just in case one of you guys take him, dibs on Ivan the Terrible.

Postby Karo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 am

You're good. We were gonna use Carles Manson, but it was hard to make his name sound funny. Then I discovered that the American government considers Scientology to be a cult.

Postby Fell » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm

That's everyone except for Elizabeth Rose. Anyone know her status?

Postby Regalus » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Sorry about the hiatus fellas, it's been a rough week. I had to pick up a birth certificate for college. They lost my paperwork and hurricane earl decided to make a stop at my island. On the bright side I do already have the set up for my first post and I should have my partner ready for posting later tonight.

Postby Regalus » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Student File #8003
Name: Thomas Morison
Class: Weapon

Fighting Style: Contrary to his partner Mr. Morsion has shown a strong preference to close quarters combat utilizing a style which could be described as a mixture of Judo and Wuxen. Swiftly maneuvering well into the enemies field, completely avoiding any obstacles along the way. Once within the enemies inner circle Mr. Morison shows just how surpraisingly aggressive his style can be. Through the use of fluid motions, grapples, parries and swift strikes he manages to both tear into his opponent while simultaneously preventing his opponent from retaliating or escaping. While he has proven to excel against single opponents, especially those of a higher size class, his style seems ill suited towards combating multiple opponents simultaneously.

Student ID:

Physical Description:
Mr. Morrison stands at approximately five feet and seven inches and weighs in at around a hundred and forty pounds. He possess a highly athletic bronzed-skinned body, no doubt a product of his daily exercises. Bearing his mother's raven black hair, he keeps it cuts short and often leaves it messy; in contrast to his partners Mr. Morison doesn't seem to bother as much with his appearance, then again in the opinion of this humble worker no one bothers as much as her. By far his most distinguishing feature are his amber eyes.

Mr. Morrison's attire also proves to be much simpler than that of his; he'll often be seen in simple button up shirts and jeans, much to his partners dismay; who has been constantly thwarted in her attempts to "improve" his wardrobe.

Personality:
Mr. Morison has proven, much to the delight of the faculty and class, to be Mrs. Rose's folly. He's laid back persona often proving to be a much needed counter balance to Mrs. Rose's "exuberance". He seems to get along well with the other students, though quiet his words tend to carry great weight upon them. Quite thoughtful and wise for his age, he has often played the role of counselor to his fellow students. Though patient, he does have his limits; which are often reached by his partner. While the two do seem to get along swimmingly, with is just as well seeing how long they've lived together, the few arguments they do have are quiet legendary amongst the student body and the faculty. This is not helped much by Mr. Morison's own persona.

Though often easy going, when he finally gets riled up it is best to just let it past. So long as no one gives him an outlet, he'll often simmer in his frustrations for a while before calming down. Sadly, it's often hard to estimate how long this takes for the lad. More than once, students and teacher's alike have been victims of his ill tempered rants when they thought him calm. Needless to say, he has gained a reputation for holding grudges only to let them go when one least expects it.

Academically Mr. Morsion has shown to be a quite bright lad, and is believed to be the one responsible for Mrs. Rose's improved GPA. In his other duties, his proven himself more than worthy of his position as a weapon. His organizational skills and common sense are a welcomed trait in any group, and have often used Mrs. Rose's odd musing to form well made and efficient plans. Though for all skill his he is quite cautious, which has garnered him somewhat of a negative reputation in most groups as a coward.

Weapon Form:
Mr. Morrison's weapon from is that of an elaborate chain whip. His handle is made off what would appear to be polished red wood. The chain itself appears to be made up of a long series of brass like links approximately five feet in length. At the other end of the chain lies a single black iron blade roughly three inches in length and two inches wide at its base.

Qualities:
5-Level Headed
20-Soul Detection
5- Elemental Affinity: At the best of times Mr. Morison can be a refreshing spring to those around him, allowing them to slow down and relax. When focused he is like a flowing river, seeking the swiftest path to his goal. When angered he is like the can be tranquil upon the surface, but in moments becoming a raging typhoon sweeping away all those around him.

20-Shifting Waters: By attuning his spiritual wavelength to a body of water he is capable a manipulating it, changing it's state, temperature, surface tension and pressure. This process requires him to be in contact with the desired liquid for at least a full post before being able to manipulate it with his spiritual wave-length
Remaining Souls:0
Madness:0
Last edited by Regalus on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fell » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am

Accepted. Hurry up with that first post so we can really get this thing rolling. :P

Postby Regalus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 am

I have posted in the thread.

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Little question. Are we actually going to take part in any classes, or is it going to be a timeskip to the gym?
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.

Postby Fell » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 am

You can actually skip past the gym when you're done socializing with the other characters. It's not an important plot point or anything.

You can roleplay freely for a while while I get the next mission ready. Just stay inside, or within easy reach of Shibusen, and be ready to report in.

Postby Fellguarde » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:49 pm

I’ve edited the second part of the initial mission into my first post. It’s still not done >.>'. I’ll probably put the final part in my next IC post as a flashback of sorts. Might go over the character limit otherwise.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing