COR: The Dark Ages IC----Land of the Wolves

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Akaine » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Kharrighan Loreley: Observation deck

"Hmm" She said softly to herself, it seemed that this man was using sound as a weapon, interesting. It didn't seem to be too much different than using the wind element. Shifting her feet on the deck, unsure if she should assist, it wasn't quite against her morals to fight this intruder, but it did go against a few of the medium rules... She looked a little torn for a moment, as if she still wasn't sure exactly is she should.

'Fuck it.'
She thought, and her expression changed as she relaxed all of the muscles in her body, bringing herself into a sit/lean against one of the railings as she meditated shortly, hands gently clasping to the purple conch shells on the long necklace around her neck. "Artheline ier-ehllah..." she muttered to herself repeatedly, until she stood without using her hands, as they were held out in front of her, some wind visibly collecting between her outstretched palms, as if she was cradling an dear pet.

By this time, she had opened her eyes, and they barely had any color in them, except for the black pupil of her eyes, and she had noticed the man still fighting, and it seemed that he was skilled. Needless to say, she was impressed. As the wind continued to gather in her hands and around her person, her hair came out of it's tie and whipped around behind her, almost like a long brown tail. Her pants and belly shirt were also being thrown every which way the wind was going, not that she minded: the wind was her favorite element that she'd ever come across, and they had very similar personalities. While the wind was gathering, it was also partially stealing the wind from the people on deck's breaths, as if taking in their own wind as well. "Artheline ier-ehllah" she continued to softly whisper, the wind greedily soaking up this verbal agreement of its own existence as it sped up. She then shifted her hands away from each other and turned the opening of her hands to the man that had attacked her. This movement seemed to throw the breath that was stolen, back into everyone's lungs...of course, if they closed their mouths and nostrils, then that wouldn't have affected them. The wind then tunneled and was thrown at their attacker's body, the center of their mass.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby sam4books » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

----Lower Corridor----

After climbing up the ladder Sora’oso would have found himself on the Lower Corridor of the ship. Everything was pitch black and quiet, except for the sounds of the ship’s engine which vibrated through the hallways of the Lower Corridor with a hollow echo. The ground felt strangely cold under his feet, and each step would send an extra echo of sound throughout the corridor. The only source of light that was visible in the hallways was pale blue flashes that enveloped the area before disappearing just as quickly as they appeared. This happened every few seconds or so, and he would only be given a few seconds to scan the area with every flash, but it was just enough to navigate.

----Passenger Cabin----

The first mate grunted, now concerned about just how well this operation would end. This guy was mad in the head. A man of wealth with such ferocity and malice…he would have never thought such a rich man existed. He was a monster. He glared at Leon, seething at the cut made in his throat, watching as the blood trickled down. This was not good, he was outmatched by a rich man, a rich man. The Captain would not be pleased with this failure.

He knew that there was no point in continuing the operation now. They needed some way of escape, or burn the ship down with them in it. But for now, he could only glare at the man with the knife. He had no choice, it was over.

All around the passengers, the remaining pirates seemed keen on tearing the Ork, the engineer, and the journalist apart. The one holding the stewardess managed to get knocked by the engineer's wrench, falling to the floor and setting the stewardess free. The stewardess got as far away from the pirate the held her as possible, fearing the off chance that he may wake up at any time. She yelped quietly at the pirate with the split skull quietly, knowing she would have to clean all of this up later. Most of the pirates seemed to be trying to avoid Leon, as if they were afraid the merchant would slice their throats next. Some pirate commented on how this was their worst siege ever. The pirate that muttered Skarn’s name stood only a few inches from him near a seating arrangement, not sure on what to do. “Leave them ye fools!” barked Skarn, causing the pirate nearest to him to jump. “We’re sunk!” An orchestra of groans could be heard from the pirates that were not yet dead, as they lowered their weapons in an act of surrender, some of them still glaring at the group that took down their comrades. Lawrence crawled out from his hiding spot to survey the pirates with glee. He was happy to know he wasn’t going to die today

“Alright lad, ye win! We were suppos’d ta get some information from the capt’n of this ship on a new route. It was meant ta be kept a secret but some fella leaked its existence, and the capt’n of this ship is one of the few pilots who knows where it’s at. There are others out there but it was mighty convenient we just happen’d ta come across this ship.” he spat. “It was suppos’d ta be a smooth siege, but then ye people decided ye were going ta fight back.”

----Axial Corridor----

CLANK

The grenade fell to the ground, the sound it made echoed through the axial corridor along side with the sound of gunfire coming from a nearby ladder. Half of the hostages turned their heads to look at the fallen grenade launcher, confused, while the other half plus the pirate with the burns perked their heads towards the direction of the shot.

“What the fuck? Where did he come from?” asked the burnt man as his companion wheezed in pain, clutching his bleeding hand. “Can’t you quit whining? You’re embarrassing us!” Zoot gave a loud wheeze that sounded much like an angry cry. “Yes, I know that’s yer bloody shooting hand. And you know what? I’ll fucking shoot the damn thing myself if you want me to! We can’t keep doing this Zoot!” The pirate in the gas mask started hacking, and the other one sighed. “Look, just stay here and keep an eye on the hostages and our loot, I’ll go ahead and play with our little friend.” The smoking pirate walked away from his accomplice, smiling in spite of himself. He had not been able to have much fun in a long time; his superiors simply would not let him. And now he had a sorry bastard all to himself. He grabbed one of the steps of the ladder and began climbing, shooting at the meddler with a sawed off shot gun. He shot at least three times, climbing down a few steps between each shot. His empty mouth made it apparent that he had lost his pipe in the hype. “You don’t harm any of my mates and expect to get away with it son!”

After a stranger took the shot, the pirates were distracted enough for the stowaway to loosen his bonds. His hands were free right when the burnt man turned his back on the hostages and Zoot to chase the brave passenger. He took the opportunity to grab one of the hydrogen tanks (the only weapon available other than the grenade launcher) and whacked the larger pirate across the side of his head with it. He watched in satisfaction as the large pirate tipped forward, created a loud “PLUMP”. He threw the hydrogen tank to the side, not knowing that there was a leak at the top, letting out concentrated amounts of hydrogen gas to mingle with the atmosphere. As he untied the bonds of the captives he did not realize that a pirate’s pipe was falling to the ground in a dangerous manner.

----Observation Deck----

Dodging the letters was the easy part. Dust was an expert dodger, dodging bullets, blades, and flaming arrows were always a cakewalk. It all involved a well timed, simple twist of the body. But in all of his expertise, he could not dodge the QM end. He dodged the "O", "D", and the number "1" just fine, he just to twist his body so that it spun, making the rest easy, but the problem was the final projectile was right behind the rest, making its appearance sudden and very effective. In a single embarrassing moment the QM hit its mark (no pun intended), causing Dust to fall backwards as a highly confused pirate. To make things worse, it turned out the woman he wanted to snag was a wind elementalist. The irony was just as painful as the QM/wind combo that was sent straight to his chest. Parts of his coverings were torn, leaking some fresh cut blood, and he fell to the ground, his vision blurred, his senses failing him. He still held his blades in his hands, which had scratched the surface of the observation deck as he fell. Attached to him was some sort of communications device.

---Control Cabin----

Dav was in a frenzy. Absolutely nothing worked. The telegraph didn’t work, the elevator panel didn’t work, the gas board didn’t work and the echolot indicator didn’t work. It was like he was driving the ship blind. It didn’t help he was stuck manning two stations at the moment while his captain was out playing hero. He really hoped Fritz was alright, he had not heard of any sign that he and the crew were okay and he had been checking the speaking tube constantly ever since the captain left. It was his only source of his communication here, because it wasn’t run on electricity, and was in fact only a pipe that leads to the axial corridor. It was no use anyways. Something was blocking him from hearing hardly anything. All he could hear was weird noises, like someone had shot a gun, it worried him. All he could really do was fight to keep the Sohana afloat, even without his usual instruments. It was something Fritz expected him to do.
Last edited by sam4books on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14189
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: Eating Fried Squirrels-They are delicious
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 am

{Leon Borren}

_Passenger's Cabin_Leon

The first mate's thoughts were Leon's viewing pleasure and he couldn't help grin a wicked smile. He was as Skarn's thought, a monster, through to be accurate, he's a monster in sheep's clothing. Leon, even let out a chuckle at Skarn's lament about being defeated by a rich man. It was music to his ears. He deserved it and more for his treatment of the stewardess. " That's a good little peon." He praised as he made another light cut on the man's throat. " By the way, that love scratch is for thinking about burning things yet again. " Leon pointed out as he then slammed Skarn's face right into an arm rest, breaking the man's nose. " That's for the comment about tormenting the Stewardess. " He mentioned

Leon picked up his holster and rested it on his right shoulder. He grabbed one of his pistols. " What? If you're willing to kill, but not willing to die, then you're no match for me." Leon remarked to the pirates showing him scorn. " Frankly, my man, Mork’akathn and I, should skin, you scum alive, but the lovely stewardess, you assaulted may not want that, but if she does, well I won't lie and say I won't enjoy it." He explained the situation to the pirates. He had enough of their antics and he was bored, a very dangerous combination. Before the engineer and the psychic investigator had a chance to run away, Leon called out to them " HEY! You two, don't go too far. I need you. "

"Nitori, twenty percent, you said. Sounds like a deal to me." He said to Nitori as he was paying attention to her earlier. Leon then, turn over to his bodyguard and explained " Now as you heard, Mork’akathn, they're after our ship's captain and apparently, they're planning to burn our ship, when their done." He then, pointed his gun at one of the disarmed pirate and continued " So I'm thinking, we should get the captain first and prevent his capture. If the information is that important, I doubt they would still torch the place. "

"What are your thoughts?" Leon then asked as no one know else knew Mork'akathn as well as he does. Leon is always astonished by his bodyguard's brilliant military mind. If he were to get into business, he would be a more powerful force, then himself.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8646
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:10 pm
Location: Orbiting around a planet in a giant robot's head.
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 pm

-Sahana Passenger Cabin, First Class: “A Moment of Calm”-

Once again Alumbur’s hasty retreat was foiled. One moment everything was a complete chaos, the fight was on and pirates were everywhere. Now there was only sighs of relief and groans from the pirates. The moment was surreal. It would be easy to escape now there were no pirates to stop her. Something however was holding Alimbur back but it wasn’t Leon. It was something Skarn had said after he called off his men. Someone somewhere had leaked the existence of a new route to Mek to the pirates. That was important information, she needed to know more. If only there was more time. It wouldn’t be long before the ship would be shot down, captain or no captain. Once they found out the raid went sour. Alimbur was quite fond of living but she still had a job to do. "Old that thought for just a moment." The reported remarked quitely to the engineer and the stewardess.

“You and the Orr-kin seem to have things handled just fine from what I see,” The reporter called back to Leon. Alimbur hesitated for one last moment, thinking. There was no way she could pass this up. “but don’t kill him just yet.” She added, nudging the stewardess a giving her a look to get her to agree. “He might still know something.” The reporter took a few steps closer to Skarn, wary not to get to close to either the craze Leon or the Orr-kin who was tearing through the pirates like wet newsprint. Pure and simple the pair scared her, even if they did pull everyone from the fire. Leon was especially disturbed. “I want to know who leaked that information to you.”
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Soul » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 pm

-Passenger Cabin: First Class-

During the pirate take over of the ship Xavier had hidden himself ontop of someone else while attempting to hide behind a chair. He stared at the two who stopped the pirates for a moment and then back at the person who's lap he was sitting on. He gave the other passenger a smile before climbing back over onto his own seat and stepped out into the isle.

Xavier looked at the reporter for a moment, "Why do you query this chap onto the current information leak when there are raiders aboard the ship?" He began to pat his coat, pausing for a moment as he thought of what to say next, "Do you not think that there would be a better time to ask such things when we're not being assaulted by these money driven pirates?"
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:55 am
Gender: None specified

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm

-Sahana Passenger Cabin, First Class: “Interruptions”-

Alumbur’s face twitched in anger and annoyance at the new voice questioning her actions. “Because its right now we have him where we want him.” She spat, turning her head to face the nicely dressed man. There wasn’t nearly time enough to explain everything to the bastard. “If we wait he could either escape or be killed, and taking him with us will only slow us down.” She sighed an exasperated sigh. “Did you not hear him say that they were going to torch the ship? They‘ll do it whether they find the captain or not. We need to find out everything we can and get out of here before they do. If you think you can save the ship go do it, otherwise, stop wasting my time!”
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

-Mork, Passenger Cabin-

Freeing his main weapon, he took a look around the cabin. It seem his employer had rather good control of the situation. It was interesting, some times it seemed like he hardly needed a bodyguard. It was interesting working for him: he was an eccentric, violent personality, and even more treated Mork fairly well. He'd gotten the other pirates to hold back, but Mork kept his guard up. Couldn't trust scum like this. Snarling at them, he walked over to the last one he'd killed and took hold of his throwing ax. With a quick heave he plucked it from the man's head, and with a short jolt he flicked some of the blood off. After reattaching it to his belt, he hefted his mighty weapon onto his should as he responded to Leon.

"A sound plan. However, I'd suggest we also find a backup way to leave. Even if we save the Captain, scum like this are liable to torch it out of spite. Unfortuantly, I don't know much about these sky ships, so I suppose since we're still aways from Mek our only option besides jumping is the pirate's ship." He nodded towards it outside the window. "But I could be wrong. Still, the other problem is all these ones. Even if we have, Skarn, here, or dissuade them with other ways, I don't entirely trust the others scum here even so. I could finish them up quick, if you'd prefer." He gave a quick way of his hand at the remaining pilots, and even with his slight grin if was clear he honestly stated he could slay all the others. With ease, even. Looking at the Reporter and the other man, the Ork spoke up to give his opinion. "She's right, we're running out of time, likely."
Image
For the Greater Good
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 am

{Leon Borren}

" As expected from my bodyguard."
Leon smirked as he said that. " True, Skarn did say there were others and this was merely a convenient stop, but its hard to say ." He commented as he waved around his knife. " Well as much as you don't know, we have someone in our amidst that does know, probably. " Leon pointed out as he was making a reference to Nitori. However, he wasn't actually sure if this was also in her expertize. She is very talented that much is sure, so this is the reason, Leon assumes. Now as Mork’akathn spoke about the other pirates, Leon nodded his head in agreement with him. " And I agree with you, Mork’akathn, however, it doesn't sit well with me to kill unarmed men. Call me an idiot, but I rather not, sink to their level. " Leon said as his answer.

Leon strolled over to reporter with a frown on his face. " His name is Mork’akathn, let's not be rude." He lectured with a slight irradiation in his voice. " And handle things, fine? Don't be an idiot. Skarn knows, he has more pieces on the table than I do." Leon said as he glared at Skarn. " The question is, what is the next best move. " Leon questioned. And then it, hit Leon as he suddenly realized what he should be asking. He connected the barrel of his gun on to Skarn's forehead. " Hey pal, I'm so sorry about what I did to you. Be a buddy and tell me how exactly are you going to set the ship ablaze? What is the plan there?" As long as Leon made contact with Skarn, he's able to read his mind so the answer will pop up even if he doesn't wish to answer. " By the way, if you didn't know, I have no real intention to kill you, so if you answer this. I'm pretty much going to leave you alone. " He added to Skarn "Don't and well, my suit is going to get bloody."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8646
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:10 pm
Location: Orbiting around a planet in a giant robot's head.
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

-Jegred Nalaar- ~Ladder to Axial Corridoor~

Jeggred smirked when he heard the painful screams of his target. 'Still got it, even with a pistol in darkness.' he thought to himself as he heard the other man yelling at him to suck it up, and heard as he approached the ladder. He readied his pistol, but was taken off guard by the shotgun. The sound was unmistakable, at least to him. 'Sawed off? Wow these pirates sure have esquisite tastes, not like everyone else has one of...wait. Pump action? I wonder what poor sap they stole that off of. Looks like I found myself a new toy.' he thought to himself as he quickly avoided the shots by going to the other side of the ladder, considering the pirate was shooting straight down.

Jeggred waited, he obviously couldn't see him yet, otherwise he would have known shooting from that distance with a shotugn would have been pointless. He aimed, keeping his arm steady, and responded to the pirate. "Wouldn't think of it. That's why I wanted you." Jeggred said and fired his revolver 3 times, right where the pirate was. Even though it was pitch black, the opening to the axial corridoor proveded enough enough back light to make out the man's outline. All three were aimed at the head, his chances for surviving were slim. If he were to die Jeggred would catch the man, he would make almost any effort to do so.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4295
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Zako » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

-Nitori Hydrelend: Passenger Cabin- Pssst...don't forget me!-

"So were not going to stay aboard this airship?" Nitori asked Leon as she popped up behind him and his ork buddy. That was one of her nasty habits, popping up unexpectedly next to people. Not her fault that she was short and had a light step.

"Perhaps we signal to the pirate ship that they have it? They see it and they bring it alongside ours and BLAM its ours! That is just a suggestion..." Nitori suggested, twirling her now red stained wrench in circles.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:34 am
Location: Where you DONT know...
Gender: None specified

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Kharrighan Loreley: Observation deck

She watched the pirate fall, a look of confusion on his face, and she frowned slightly as she walked up to him, still calling the wind spirits to her hands as she prepared to attack him should he get up or even look menacing. She turned her head to the side to the gentleman who had come to her aid, and gave him a nod, her face serious as she turned her light blue eyes back to the pirate. Narrowing those pale cerulean eyes, she bent down to look at the contraption that was on him. She frowned a little more, as she wasn't used to such devices. She knew that it was for communication, but that was about it.

Releasing the spirits in her right hand, she moved her weight to the right side of her body, angling her hip to sidle the weight shift a little more comfortably. Her long brown hair whipped around her still, as she had one 'hand full' of wind spirits as she repeated once more, softly, "Artheline ier-ehllah...".

Licking her lips, she decided to leave the fate of this man in the gentleman's hands. "Thank you." She stated, her deep voice melodious yet somehow managing to be heard over the wind that's voice had begun to howl like a beast. Wind was a tempermental element, it never liked to be caged or kept in once place too long. She'd have to release it soon, or else those particular spirits would make their displeasure known to her later.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 pm

-Mork, Passenger Cabin-

"Perhaps. They may be unarmed, but if nothing else desperate men are good at whatever is on hand." His gaze surveyed the cabin again, constantly on alert for the sounds of danger. He was almost hoping someone would try something, but his experienced side kept those thoughts down. Spilling their blood wasn't much fun anyways, no challenge, no real conflict. He'd seen Sophyian peasants pressed into service fight better. To be fair, they had more to lose. Even with his attentiveness, he was slightly surprised when the little mechanic spoke up. Slightly chastising himself, he looked down at her, way down, as she gave her suggestion. "It wouldn't be quite that easy... but it's a fair plan. If we do, however, perhaps we should gather as many passengers as we can. It would give us more forces, and I'd prefer not to leave them with these scum if we can."
Image
For the Greater Good
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Slipslash » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 pm

<Landgrave B. Slater: Observation Deck>


Land watched as the fruits of his labor worked their magic on the man. He had managed to dodge his "distractions" and in the process been hit by Land's main point of attack, QM. Well Land didn't really know all that much about combat other then the gentleman's cane combat courses he'd taken back in Icily. The attack had seemed easy enough, it wasn't like he'd fought with Gramm-ar before. The old one-two punch was a good attack anyway fool them with the first and the real attack would come in shortly behind. The woman's use of magic helped that process along marvelously.


Land would have knelt before the man to check and see if he was still conscience or alive but the woman did that for him. Land raised an eyebrow at her she picked a device off the man and whispered something that he couldn't hear with all this wind in the way.
She then said thank you and turned to move away.


"Woah woah, wait a minute my dear. What exactly do you think I'm going to be doing with this luggage?"
Land shouted to her over the wind.


"And do you think you could do anything about this wind? I can barely hear myself think!"
He shouted once more. He closed the distance between them to a more comfortable level, as standing some distance away with all this noise wasn't exactly productive.
Image
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:38 pm
Location: In the city closest to Heaven
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby sam4books » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 pm

----Observation Deck----

The pirate seemed to be still conscious, his hands flickering in the direction of the communications device, as if out of nervousness. He took notice of the medium’s relationship with the spirits, and although he was angry at her for fighting back, he wondered how one developed such a bond with the guardians of the winds. In a muffled voice he tried to communicate with the Gypsy, but what she would’ve heard was inaudible gibberish.


----Passenger Cabin----

Skarn swore, holding his nose with one hand as blood trickled down. How the hell did this guy know what he was thinking? ’Don’t tell me he’s another one of them damned psychics’ he thought, mildly surprised but mainly irritated. He disliked practitioners of the arcane arts, but hated psychics even more. You could never let your guard down for long with them, a frightening idea.

When the reporter asked him her question he did not answer it right away, mainly because he thought was a stupid question. “Don’t know lass. He was just a drifter without a name. I can’t give ye any more information than that.” He grinned, even though in all honesty that was actually all he knew about the leaker. Everything else was confidential to the Captain only.

Before he could feel what shred of cockiness he had left the pirate found himself facing down a gun barrel. “Oi! Watch it ye fancy blaggard!” he cursed, hating the way the rich man spoke to him. “It’s simple really. We send two of our men to enter from the top before boardin’, the best torchers we got. One handles the fire power, the other handles the gas. If we find a ship that runs on hydrogen gas, all we need then is one man.” He winked, “They aren’t allowed to torch anything until the signal is given though. Unless it was entirely by accident…” He figured they were in the axial corridor right about now, with everything under control, waiting to burn the entire ship down. Or at least that’s how things should be.


----Axial Corridor----

Before the explosion could take effect, Isaac managed to set his eyes on the falling pipe. Frightened, he ushered the engineers out of the way as if their lives depended on it, even though most of them were still bounded. He did not listen to their complaints, the moment he set eyes on the pipe he knew what was going to happen. He just kept on telling them to run down the corridor and run as fast as they could with him at the back. Isaac swore over and over again at himself for letting the hydrogen tank leak, he didn’t have enough time to consider what might happen to the passenger, but he could not worry about that right now. From what he’d seen the passenger had enough guts to pull through. The stowaway then heard a sound, before he could say anything the crew were already jumping to the ground.

There was the sound of an explosion, a loud thunder like that of a fire cracker. I caused by a tiny pipe, and a leaking oxygen tank. The flares caused by the explosion were sent in all directions, catching fire to any nearby object if mainly fabric, such as the fabric of the airship’s gas cells. All three of Jeggred’s bullet’s hit their mark, square in the pirate’s forehead. The bullets melted as the flames engulfed them along with the pirate himself. Jeggred would probably be able to see the fire searing the pirate’s skin like wax, making his burns far worse and far less than desirable. The pirate wore an expression of cold blooded anger on his melting, dying face. And he was lost in the flames.

It can be considered irony, for not only was his name “Sear”, but the ability to manipulate fire was his naturally born power.

Jeggred would have to act fast however, because the flames were spreading quickly as more explosions were created by other hydrogen tanks, but he would be able to escape the heat if fast enough.

Everyone on the ship would’ve heard the sound, a sound that was like a warning from the gods themselves.


----Somewhere in the Lower Corridors----

A lone figure stopped, listening to the sound of explosions. ’The crew!’ he thought with a worried expression. What if they were caught in the explosion? Fritz hurried down the corridor, knowing the explosions came from the axial corridor he headed for the ladder. It may be dark, but this was his ship. No darkness could stop him from navigating it. And all the while the safety of his crew was on his mind, as well as the fate of the Sohana. He would have wept for his dearest friend. Eight years in the air…

…She lived a good life.


----Passenger Cabin----

Skarns grin turned into a frown at the sound of the explosion. This was not supposed to happen yet, ’Those fools’. He was certain it was either early on purpose, or it was an accident. Either way, the ship was in danger of burning down. “Well, seems like your too late lad” he told Leon. “The ship’s goin’ down anyways.”

The stewardess shrieked next to the reporter. “It’s all over!” she exclaimed, fearing for her life. The pirates that surrounded them had the same thoughts, as some attempted to climb their way out and back towards the Crimson Skull in an effort to stay alive.
Image
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14189
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: Eating Fried Squirrels-They are delicious
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

-Sahana Passenger Cabin, First Class: “Escape!”-

Alimbur glared at Skarn clearly not happy with the answer he gave. “If that’s all you have to say, fine then.” Alimbur threw up her hands, absolving herself of the matter. “Do whatever you want with him.” She said to Leon. If he did know something that psychopath would get it out of him. If not, well, the world certainly wouldn’t mind one less pirate in the skies.

The reporter shuddered at the sound of another explosion, this one from below decks. This one was unmistakable, Skarn’s buddies had done their work. The ship was going to burn. “Shit! No, no, no, we waited to long.” Her survival instincts were kicking in once again, full force. Now it was escape or die. No turning back for anything. Alimbur grabbed hold the stewardess and started shaking her. “Pull your self together damn it!” She shouted, angry and desperate. “The parachutes, where are the parachutes. They’re our best bet. We need to get out of here now, before we all end up in Khron’s Stomach! Now while there’s still time! Get a move on!”
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

-Jeggred Nalaar- ~Axial Corridoor Ladder to Lower Corridoor~

Jeggred watched as the bullets hit their mark. 'Finally, time to claim...' his thought was interupted, the man he shot, and the bullets were catching on fire. 'Damn it. Gotta move quickly.' he thought as he quickly threw his gun into a pocket and began to slide down the ladder. 'Careless. If I had seen the burns. No, even then, how am I supposed to know he explodes when he dies? Who does that really. Not even he would have known about that.' he thought as he continued sliding. The tanks began to fuel the explosion, growing larger as Jeggred approached the bottem of the ladder. The fire from the explosion made a nice light above him, so it was easier to see how far the bottem was, he quickly stopped himself a few feet from the lower corridoor and then jumped off the ladder.

Running back towards the passenger cabin, though he wasn't in a very good mood. 'Stupid exploding pirates. Couldn't even get his gun in all that. What a total waste of a trip. Get information that pirates like to jump airships, find an airship that has first class, a good incentive to rob some people, to steal the damn pirates' loot, and it all goes wrong because a fucking exploding pirate, what a load of crock.' he thought as he ran. Not long after his final thought though, he noticed a man running towards the explosion. 'What a moron. Is he deaf or something? They probably could have heard that explosion all the way in Mek.' he thought as he ran closer towards the man. "I'd turn back if I were you. Unless you want to die in a blaze of glory." he yelled towards the man.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4295
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Akaine » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

Kharrighan Loreley: Observation deck

She turned around, surprised to hear him say anything, and it showed on her face as her brows lifted and she opened her mouth before clearing her throat and releasing the wind from her other hand. "I'm sorry about that, and I was going to leave him here. He wanted to be on this ship so badly, he might as well stay a while longer." It didn't look like the unconscious man would be able to hold onto the structure if the winds just so happened to increase momentarily... The look in her light pale blue eyes was slightly vindictive, despite her affection towards people in general, this pirate had fueled something in her that she had tried to control.

She paused for a moment and noticed how close they were, but didn't show that she noticed except for the glance at the short distance between the two of them. Despite her releasing the wind, it was still quite windy on the observation deck, and her hair whipped around behind her in a most artistic manner.

She noticed some slight movement, and heard muttering. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." She looked down at the pirate, her face calm and empty of most emotions. One of the few that would be particularly obvious that it was missing was hate. She found it particularly difficult to hate anything. Even if it was a person who had thoroughly wronged her. She looked back at the gentleman who had assisted her, and gave him a thoughtful look, as if thinking about what to do with this pirate, because they could not leave him there, that was for certain. He was conscious, and soon might even be moving about. "Why don't we leave and find the rest of the passengers and crew. They might need some assistance." She thought of all of the pirates that she had seen on the pirate ship and frowned slightly, her face quite serious. She was getting some bad vibes right then, despite the reassuring feeling that the purple and white shell necklace was giving her. One thing was certain, she should stay near this man..what was his name?

Realizing that she hadn't even offered her name when she had thanked him, she blushed slightly, a rare event, and said loudly enough to be heard, "I am Kharrighan Loreley, sorry for the late introduction, if you will forgive me, we were a little occupied." She gestured to the pirate partially as an excuse to will his eyes to look elsewhere while she controlled her blush.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Slipslash » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 am

~~Landgrave B. Slater~~








"No, no, Miss Lorely the apology is all mine. It is a gentleman's duty to be the first to introduce himself right proper."


"I am Landgrave B. Slater. If you prefer Land works fine." Land said with a tip of his hat to Kharrighan. If he noticed her blushing her sure did not show it. When she had gestured he had given the pirate a fleeting glance before his eyes rested on her, thus his own introduction began.


"Indeed we were quite occupied. . .as for the suggestion helping the crew would be the best option we have now, but one moment please. . ."




Land turned and crouched down. Placing a knee onto the downed pirates back, Land flicked Gramm-ar and a moderately sized number "0" appeared in his hand. Land slipped the number onto the pirates hands and tapped it once more with Gramm-ar. In response the number tightened painfully, yet securely, binding them both together. The pirate would not be moving very well with a number tightened around his wrists.


"It may be a good idea to take this fellow with us and put him som-"
A loud, yet hallow, bang came arcing out of the distance. It sounded like it had come from the back end of the ship. in any case, any explosion that was not Land's was a bad idea to Land.


"Blast, I can only guess the pirates were most likely threatening to take the entire ship hostage. Some idiot no doubt thought he could play hero. Well in any case the ship is no longer a viable option." Land hoisted the semi-conscience pirate over his shoulder. "Miss Loreley, how about we board the pirate ship and clear it out of any miscreants so that we may have a suitable escape vehicle? Considering the one's within the ship were brave enough to stand up to the pirates, they would be brave enough to escape and save while the time is ripe." Land didn't wait for her answer as he grabbed Grammar by the pommel. Pointing it straight into the air, Land slipped a hand around Kharrighan's waist. "I hope your wind powers can help stabilize our flight. You see, I've never flown in such altitude." Land concluded with a devilish smile. Gramm-ar had began spinning and was now starting to buck the two slightly up and down. It then took off into the air, quickly spanning the gap between the two large ships. It would be up to Kharrigan to help steer them now, true to his word, they began slightly losing altitude as they went into the open air, but that may have been because Land was also carrying the bloke from earlier. . .
Image
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:38 pm
Location: In the city closest to Heaven
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 pm

[Radia Stelan Evanres, Cargo Hold]

Radia ignored the stuttering man, instead opting to look around the interior of the cargo hold. After a moment of searching, he located his target: the hold's door. Making his way towards the entry, guided by the... oddly flickering dim lighting that populated the hold, Radia proceeded to open the door.

A heavy gust of wind blew into the hold, knocking around various packages and luggage, though it was little more than a breeze to the young noble, who managed to stand his ground. "There. That's better," he mentioned aloud. "Now I can see," he continued, taking a moment to look at the scenery outside the airship, which included a smaller suspicious vessel. Radia focused on the second craft until he could recognize any sort of marking on the second ship.

"Shit," Radia cursed, identifying the smaller airship. That explained the blackout. Turning back to the interior of the hold, the Sophyian then addressed its populace. "Looks like we've been attacked by pirates," he explained.
Too good for you.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13104
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Akaine » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Kharrighan Loreley: Observation deck

Kharrighan was speechless. Mr. Slater was more than a gentleman, something that she wasn't used to seeing. She was used to men of his ilk giving her odd looks as if she smelled, when she knew that she did not. She made a point of smelling nice. She was glad that he had something to do, and watched curiously. "If I call you Land, then you must call me Kharrighan."

She tilted her head to the side, watching with interest, his talents were very intriguing, and she wanted to ask about them, but she figured that it'd be impolite to do so...that and most people with talents like his tried to keep them as secrets and didn't like the probing questions. She flinched when that noise could be both felt and heard, and she frowned slightly, looking at Mr. Slater with a slightly worried glance. Giving him a nod in agreement at his observations, she continued to listen to what he had to say, and watched him pick up the pirate. She stepped a little closer, as if to help, but then he continued speaking, and before she knew it, they were in close proximity, and he was talking about her steadying them as they flew through the air. Sure, she had flown by herself before, but never had she had anyone with her, and certainly not somebody who took the situation in hand as he had.

As a medium, she was expected to take charge and speak for the spirits, but this man was so confident that she didn't even think to disagree. She jumped slightly when his hand was around her waist, and one arm instinctively went around his as well. The devilish smile made her blink, and then she actually heard what he was saying. "Yeah, they should be able to help out." She adjusted her black mesh-like belly shirt, hoping that it would stay still in the wind that she was about to create. Her see-through pants and tight 'booty-shorts' wouldn't be a problem and she tightened her toes together to make sure that she didn't lose her sandals.

As they began to lose altitude, she tightened her grip around Mr. Slater's waist and placed her free hand above her belly button and below her ribcage. She closed her eyes for a moment and they could feel the wind gather around them, helping to booster them up and she adjusted the pressure of the wind to direct them towards the pirate ship. She had, by this time, opened her eyes and a small smile had graced her lips: she loved flying. It was a rare treat.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Slipslash » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:15 am

~~Landgrave B. Slater~~






They had been stabilized. In no thanks to "Kharrigan" who's efforts kept them afloat. She had been a good side-kick while Land had fought with her in the small span of a few minutes. One second Land had been on a trip to the fabled floating city, and the next He's defeating a pirate with the lady of the hour. Sometimes Land even surprised himself, it had been no strange thing to Land, who simply said what was on his mind (or in the air).



"That is some excellent exhibition of your ability Miss Kharrigan, we will surely make it across now"
Land said with his characteristic smile. "You know we don't plan for that kind of things to happen Miss Kharrigan, but we always make do with what we have. That is the basic rule of humbleness. The other rule is to not drink too much whiskey a day before an early morning class. Those are the two rulesl" The current situation was still yet to be stabilized, while their flight, however, was quite stable.


They soon both set down on the deck of the opposite ship. Land immediately pointed Gramm-ar forward making it a shield against any surprise projectiles that may come from the inhabitants of the ship. Afterall Land did not know how many were all on the ship. . .
Image
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:38 pm
Location: In the city closest to Heaven
Gender: Male

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Redsnow » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

+Latoiur Banzif - Cargo Hold+

The entering wind from the opened hatch whipped across Latoiur's face mid-sentence, and he was forced to grab a hold on his robot to maintain his balance. The garishly dressed Sophyian seemed unperturbed by the high velocity of air, however, and seemed to be more interested in the scenery below. The pirates, when mentioned, seemed to be a passing concern to the man.

"H-how can you b-b-be so c-calm!" shouted Latoiur, almost relinquishing his hold upon his robot. "If we w-wer-"

Latoiur was cut off again, but this time from the sound of explosions, loud even against the backdrop of fiercely howling winds, came from above, rocking the ship and causing Latoiur to lose his footing once more. Making a slight yelping cry, he grabbed Stiltzkin's top arm closer to his body, and held on for dear life.

Of course, it wasn't just the explosions that Latoiur felt. The ship was falling.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 11:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Akaine » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 am

Kharrighan Loreley: sailing away~

She colored slightly when he called her 'Miss Kharrighan'. She wasn't used to the formality, and by the time that he had used that name for her again, she had to remedy this. It didn't feel right, but would calling her Kharrighan by itself be too forward? She almost shook her head as if saying 'silly girl, a name is just a name, nothing to be scared about!'

"You don't have to call me Miss, just Kharrighan is fine, if you don't mind."
she paused and continued, "And thank you." She listened to his two rules with a tilted head, watching him as she spoke. She had never met such an interesting and different individual in all of her travelings. Maybe she was going to the wrong destination? Upon landing on the ship, she released the wind spirits with a parting kiss against the wind as she pulled her hands up to her face. At this time, she released her hold on Land's waist and stayed close.

She pulled out the overly large, still sheathed knife that was hidden between her breasts, and held it in one hand, the other adjusted the purple shell necklace and her booty short's upper fringe that had shifted in their flight to show a little more midsection than she was used to. Sure, her scars were more than visible, but she didn't have modesty when it came to them, she was proud to have them. Her see-through baggy pants (if they could be called that), were still blowing in the wind, caressing every curve of her lovely legs.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby sam4books » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:08 pm

----Control Cabin----

Dav stumbled at the sound of the explosion, his hands still on the rudder wheel trying to keep the old girl steady. As he straightened himself up the rudderman realized that they were loosing altitude. In front of him he could see that they were nearing the docks of the city, its entire skyline now in view. A dark example of modern achievement, expertly carved from the sky. Smoke rose from the chimneys of factories and housings, yet the sky above Meka was eerily clear. If you looked down from above you could individuals every speak that was Man-kin, every corner. I would have given off a vague shape of a maze, a large puzzle to be figured out.

----Passenger Cabin----

The stewardess blanked in surprise, shocked at the young woman's resolve. Nodding her head hastily, the stewardess ran up to a compartment near the front of the passengers cabin, taking care to avoid the pirate Skarn. It was located right next to the entrance to the kitchen as well as near one of the ship's emergency exits. The compartment was what one keeps their emergency supplies inside, after turning the wheel that locked the door in place Lydia opened the door to the compartment. Inside there were first aide kits, some blankets, and lastly parachutes, enough for over twenty people. Hurrying, the stewardess grabbed a couple and handed them to the journalist. "I-I-I believe we have enough for everyone" she said, still in a state of shock.

Skarn watched the stewardess's actions with amusement. "Jumping out from an airship? That's the maddest idea I've ever heard!" He gave a hearty laugh, despite that all around him a majority of his men had disappeared, perhaps dead or back on the pirate ship. Skarn ignored them, they had separate fates the moment Leon undignified him. "You might as well just do us all a favor and send me to the locker now! That is unless you've got more to ask of me lad" he said, looking up at Leon.

----Axial Corridor----

Jeggred's advice was ignored for the first few seconds, the Captain's mind plagued by the unspoken truth that he had indeed lost his crew to the cruel hand of the pirates. As if in a trance, Fritz stared blankly at the gathering flames which were reflected in his teary eyes. It took Jeggred to brush past him to snap him out of it. "Wait!" he called after the dealer. "Who are you? You aren't one of the passengers are you?" The walls of the lower corridors glowed with the warm colors of the explosion, which faded as they drew nearer to the ladder that lead to the passenger cabin. "Tell me, what happened? What happened to my crew?"

----Cargo Bay----

The light from the outside world cast itself upon a shape that many would recognize as the shape of an airplane. It was fairly aged, not built entirely from metal but its wings were like that of a glider. The plane had two sets of these wings as well as three propellers, two were located on each wing while the other, big one on the front. It was enough to hold at least three people and perhaps one more, the body of the plane being rather long in proportion to it's equally large wingspan. Before the plane was a flap of the envelope that could be lifted up in order to allow a sort of hanger for the plane to fly from. Surrounding the plane was more flight equipment, labeling the owner of this ship as more than just an airship flier. There was also a number of parachutes and some meaningless junk on the floor.

----On top of the Crimson Skull ship----

Land and Kharrighan would most likely be surprised to find that there was nothing on top of the pirate ship to meet them. Nothing but the wind at least. The earth toned deck was whistling eerily at the couple, and if they looked around they would have noticed that the hatch that most likely led to the pirate corridors was left wide opened. It was almost like the ship was beckoning them to enter, daring them even. Settled on top of one of the railings of the deck was a bird, watching them with interest. Dust took notice of the bird, them both meeting eachother's eyes, but the pirate said nothing. It wasn't as if he could've if he wanted to anyways, the wind caused by the gypsy was giving his constipated head a headache.
Image
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14189
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: Eating Fried Squirrels-They are delicious
Gender: Female

Re: COR: The Dark Ages IC----Winds of Change

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:33 am

-Jeggred Nalaar-

Jeggred watched as the man decided to ignore him. 'If he wants to die that's his problem. Number one priority is get the hell off of this ship.' he thought as he quickly ran past the man. He was somewhat surprised when he actually started to take his advice and run after him, only to be asked a good number of questions. "Who me? Yes I was a passenger above this fine ship. Pirates stormed the cabin, so I made a retreat to these upper levels, only to find a few other pirates." he said, looking back at him. 'His crew? The captain is here, what a rare treat indeed. I don't have to tell him the whole story though.' he thought as he turned his head back around, continuing to run towards the passenger cabin ladder.

"I decided it was in my best intrest, as well as the ship's, to take out the two that were there. They seemed to have your crew tied up. After a quick scuffle, one of the pirates decided it would be fun to explode, and so he did." as he approached the ladder, he slowed down a bit, so the captain could catch up. "As for your crew I have no idea. But there's a 50/50 shot that one fellow got them out of there. He seemed to know I was there before the pirates did, so I'm guessing he would have at least tried to escape with them." he said, finally reaching the last ladder. "Now, any more questions, or should we contiue?" he said with a smirk.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4295
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest