The Game: OOC, sign ups open.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

The Game: OOC, sign ups open.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm

“Welcome, to the game.” You wake up to the slow, methodic sound of your own heart beat, and to the faint, silky voice. You look around you only to find other waking up all around you. They are confused, as you are. And then suddenly, you remember: Your are dead. Panicked, you look around again, and find that all the others seem to have to come to the same conclusion: They are all dead. Lights suddenly flash down, and you can see clearly. Everyone is dressed differently, as if they are all from different time periods. Then, the voice echoes again, this time louder. “Welcome to the game. You have all been given a second life, a second chance at life itself. But, as nothing in life is free, neither is this. You must EARN your life through this competition, this game. You will be patterned with people you have never seen, use weapons you have never touched, and utilize powers you never knew you had. You will face monstrosities of un told horror, and face others who are in the game as well. As you are alive, you can die, and some of you will. The only difference is this: In this game, if you die, you won’t go to either heaven or hell. You will simply cease to exist. I am your host. You may call me Chaos. I have brought you back from your final resting place. Now, you will fight for your life. Prepare yourself for the fight of your life.”

CS

Name:

Year of death: Anything really within reason. No “dinosaur age” kind of stuff.

Appearance: Should reflect time period.

Personality:

Powers: These have just awakened, so they will still be underdeveloped. They will grow over time though.

Weapons: To be filled out later. Weapons will be chosen when the RP starts.

Team members: Teams of two to four. To be filled out at a later time.

History: Your life before you died, and how you died. I’ll need a lot of detail so I can implement it into your personal challenges.

RP in depth:

This is an RP where your characters CAN and WILL die, so it is wise to make a second CS. Basically, you will be sent on missions in teams, and earn your life back. You will face monsters of other planets and dimensions, other teams, both NPC, and PC, and will also have to face things unique to you character, so that they can grow, for it not only a battle to earn your life, it is a learning experience. No god modding, which is of course, obvious.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Re: The Game: OOC, sign ups open.

Postby Regalus » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 am

Hello there, a have quick quetion to ask. What kind of powers are we dealing with here? Magic, psionic, meta-human; or are we allowed to pick any kind of power we'd like for a characters?

Re: The Game: OOC, sign ups open.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Anything really that is not powerful enough to be considered god-modding.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Return to Role Playing