Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God. (OOC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God. (OOC)

Postby Jasthn » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

No one will have to die. At the least, the only players who die are the ones who cheat by god mod and all that, or don't respond for a long span of time. in which case I'll just wipe them from the RP with death or something of the sort.

I'm sure many people in real life would flip over something like the Otherworld change. :P

Vince and Amber might be made "siblings". As in, that's the family Amber is with. Was making sure that was okay before altering CS's?

So you're saying you want to be a sibling for another character? That's fine, so long as the history and the works still fit.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby LikeAFawks » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:46 pm

They do, his family is apperently very nice/accomodating and I out of the blue mentioned she had a brother in the family. And he has siblins. So...it works. K+S agreed to it.

I added a paragraph to the end of my history. Tell me if it's K.
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby Fell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Added a starting location. Anyone interested in inter-character relationships, either familial or friendly? If so, send along a pm.

Postby top gear tony » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 pm

My god. Did I miss something? Anywho just saying that i'm almost done with ma CS, so no I didn't forget about this.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby LikeAFawks » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:31 pm

I have to wonder Since PH was James's monster...

Why's he here? o.0 Is he one of your monsters Slip or Jas? Or is he just here because you love him so?
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby top gear tony » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 pm

PH is more of the judge of Silent Hill, the reason why he is only in 2 is because James was in denial about how his wife died, and no other Silent Hill character is like that. Alex was in denial too but he "didnt" deliberately kill Josh it was an accident. Unlike James. So there is a chance that there my be a character like that in this RP. That or Jas just wanted PH in here.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I see nothing much has happened except lots and lots of talking.

Is Kyomen still here or has he suddenly kicked the...whatever you people call it.
Memento mori

Postby Alcas » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Sorry about not having a character up yet, I've been reading up on silent hill as mush as possible. I'll try to get CS up soon, like in a day or so at most or so I hope.

Postby Slipslash » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes, you two are actually right. He is one of the most well known out of all the SH's and he also appeared in Silent Hill 4, not just 2.

so why not put him, the most well known and well "unique" monsters in there?
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby top gear tony » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

What he's in number 4, I never noticed him.

Postby Unlimited » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 am

Quick question!

Are asians allowed in this?
If not, that's pretty racist.
No offence to anyone who finds that offencive.
Last edited by Unlimited on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Memento mori

Postby Alcas » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 am

Asians don't have souls, how would they get to Silent Hill?

Postby LikeAFawks » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 am

Why not? I suppose that's a valid reason for just about anything a GM does...lol. Carry on then. Not meaning to question every little thing, was just...wondering, I guess.

I suppose he IS just kinda around in SH4. Still doing his whole exacting punishment thing.

Postby top gear tony » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 am

I guess he makes an appearance or two, like when he 'sorta' appears in Homecoming only to stop and look a the camera for a few seconds stopping just short of doing a song and dance routine.

Postby Jasthn » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:47 pm

LikeAFawks wrote:I have to wonder Since PH was James's monster...

Why's he here? o.0 Is he one of your monsters Slip or Jas? Or is he just here because you love him so?

top gear tony 666 wrote:PH is more of the judge of Silent Hill, the reason why he is only in 2 is because James was in denial about how his wife died, and no other Silent Hill character is like that. Alex was in denial too but he "didnt" deliberately kill Josh it was an accident. Unlike James. So there is a chance that there my be a character like that in this RP. That or Jas just wanted PH in here.

He is the the 'Judge' I'll give him that. Though I did put him here in the beggining because he is like an icon of Silent Hill. Thoughm with Tragedy's character, I think Pyramid Head would make sense being there. Tragedy hasn't out in her CS, but it's coming.

Alcas wrote:Sorry about not having a character up yet, I've been reading up on silent hill as mush as possible. I'll try to get CS up soon, like in a day or so at most or so I hope.

Perfectly alright. That's helps both of us acctually.

top gear tony 666 wrote:What he's in number 4, I never noticed him.

I haven't beat 4. Where is he? I never saw during my time playing the game.

Unlimited wrote:
Are asians allowed in this?

Alcas wrote:Asians don't have souls, how would they get to Silent Hill?

LOL

Yeah, they're allowed.

LikeAFawks wrote:They do, his family is apperently very nice/accomodating and I out of the blue mentioned she had a brother in the family. And he has siblins. So...it works. K+S agreed to it.

I added a paragraph to the end of my history. Tell me if it's K.

It looks fine.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Jasthn wrote:Kouugaiji: I'll allow the pocket knife, but the baseball bat will have to come off. You can grab a baseball bat somewhere else. :) Other than that, your CS should be easy to work with and make a monster from. 'Accepted.'

I was planning for the bat to come later or something but I'm cool with losing it. I edited CS for the equipment and History with Fawk's idea.

Edited: Oh, and I made sure that you could make monsters from his fears. I've got a horrible side of me that likes placing OC's in terrible situations of certain life or death.
Last edited by Kougaiji+Sesshomaru on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Name: May Mabel

Height: 5'1"

Appearance: Fairly short with shortly cropped black hair, May has an expressive face with right blue eyes that, in some lights, seem gray. Usually they are glazed over. Boyish in stature she is slender and often wears blue jeans with a black hoodie with a black rose brooch. She often wears dark makeup. next to her pale skin she often looks like a drugged out ghost.

Personality: May is an angry person, hating most of the world. She loved her sister though and she misses her dearly. She likes getting high, and she’s very intelligent. She lashes out easy and often goes for the eyes. Most of her words are swear words.

Skills: She has a photographic memory and can pick locks with her brooch, Hot-wiring cars

Physical Fears: Deep gashes and the loss of limbs. Blood.

Mental Fears: Bats, and that her sister does not forgive her for not protecting her

Negative Attributes: Very impatient, Wrathful and attacks without thinking, "freezes" when her sister is mentioned

History: MayMay was born to an unmarried mother with her younger twin sister June. Both cheerful and blonde they stayed in Silent Hill for the first six years of their lives. They seemed more like witches than other children because of their instinctive knowledge of each other.
Their mother packed them up and left town right before the disaster. May hated the village because of the trials and driving them away from Silent Hill. She hated their unknown father because he left them in this mess by not marrying their mother. She hated their mother for being so weak. She hated the new place because it wasn’t home.
They grew up peacefully for the most part. Although once, when they were seven June fell out of a tree and deeply cut her arm. May panicked and fainted at the sight of the blood. June almost lost her arm.
She picked up stealing when she was twelve, breaking into people’s houses. She borrowed June’s black rose brooch so often June just said to keep it. She fell out of an attic window after being attacked by a bat. She had friends who would gladly take the stolen goods off her for weed. She didn’t want the stuff nor any money. It was just for the thrill of taking from those bastards. She liked the weed too though.
May focused less on schoolwork than her sister did. Her photographic memory helped her get near perfect grades despite the copious amounts of weed she was smoking. June focused on boys and popularity. They had their disagreements, mostly about Jack Berkowitz, June’s Alcoholic/jock boyfriend and May’s weed. They threw their share of “I (fucking) hate yous” and swearwords. But they loved each other all the same.
“What the hell are you doing with that fucking asshole?” was the last thing May said to her sister. June ran out, away from the argument, and was killed by Jack. May felt she had failed her little sister, should have protected her. She dyed her long hair black and chopped most of it off in mourning.
Their mother had to go into an insane asylum when Jack got off on a technicality. May was enraged. She snuck into his house late at night, uncaring if she got caught. She watched him sleep for about half an hour and then stabbed him in the heart with a butcher's knife. She fainted.
She got home late late that night, covered in blood, to find a note on her pillow. Who the fuck would write in a dead girl’s name? She’d go after them and hurt them. She took a shower, then got in her mother’s car and started to drive. She’d hurt them.

Equipment: Bag of weed. Pipe and a couple joints

Letter: MayMay

It's time. I need to see you and your destiny awaits. We'll talk when you come. Remember the hidey-hole tree in the woods near the Lake? I'll be there. Remember my brooch. It’s nice that you dealt with the “fucking asshole” for me.
Love you more than the distance between the stars.

Yours Truly
June-bug

Alignment: A non-believer supposed "witch"

Family Members:
Sister: June "June-bug" - Dead (Murder)
Mother: April - Incarcerated

NPC:

Starting Location: The woods near the Touluca Lake
Last edited by Tragedy_and_Comedy on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Unlimited » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 pm

...more foul language?
I am going to be sooo annoyed.

My CS will be finished soon.
Memento mori

Postby Keiran » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Done mine Jas.

Postby top gear tony » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm kinda stuck on whether to make my guy a hateful dick or a self righteous pussy wipe. I'd make my guy a hated dick if I could but in every senario I think of him doing something evil, it is so cartoonishly vilinish he'd need to be Jeffrey Dahmer. And having a guy being evil for the hell of it is just stupid. Other than that i'm almost done all I need to do is a few more adjustments.

Postby LikeAFawks » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah...idk about all that, "May is more sane than these others" deal. Amber's prolly gonna be the most sane when she's lucid -_-

...it's gonna be pretty hilarious to watch May in SH...everything and it's mother is blood and gashes. >_>

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm

LikeAFawks wrote:Yeah...idk about all that, "May is more sane than these others" deal.
Who said that?

LikeAFawks wrote:...it's gonna be pretty hilarious to watch May in SH...everything and it's mother is blood and gashes. >_>

Yup yup
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby LikeAFawks » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Tragedy_and_Comedy wrote:The one i'm making seems sane next to your guys

:P I disagree. We're all wonderfully crazy.

Postby Keiran » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am

Mine's only mildly schizophrenic. And socially inept.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 am

She's evolved greatly over the last few days. The version of May at that time was sane

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing