Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God. (OOC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Silent Hill: Abandoned Children of God. (OOC)

Postby Fell » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 am

So... who are the K and S I heard mentioned? :P

Postby Jasthn » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:16 am

Kougaiji+Sousomethingorother. I can't remember the whole name. He's an accepted character.

Tragicom: Accepted~~

Keiran: He seems alright. I should be able to do a few things in terms of monsters for him. Accepted.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Whooo! I was accepted
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Alcas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

whew finally. I hope this isn't tldr. Also if it doesn't quite work for you I can try to change it up. I also hope this character isn't reminiscent of anyone else's. I haven't had time to read all the other CS's yet.

Also if anyone doesn't have a relation or would simply like to make another relation with my character please pm me.

edit: Also I say also alot apparently. So when it annoys you rub my face in it like I'm a puppy that has doodied on the carpet. I have to learn eventually right?

Name: Nathan Liels (Robins)

Height: 6’0”

Appearance: Black hair that hangs to the nape of his neck and just above his eyes. Blue eyes. Lightly tanned. He wears a black t-shirt with the acronym ZBT emblazoned on the front in white and a pair of blue jeans. He is also wearing a brown denim jacket over his shirt. He has burn scars trailing from the palm of his hands nearly to the crook of his elbow.

Personality: Nathan is typically withdrawn from those around him, but once he has named you a friend, it would be hard to get him to leave you alone if you wanted him to. Nathan is always paranoid about leaving things behind wherever he goes. He constantly has to check for his wallet or into the backseat for something he has brought with him.

He is also paranoid about the people around him, and he often finds himself thinking of how he would defend himself if someone attacked him. Sometimes he goes even farther and plans out how to kill them preemptively. He is repulsed by the very idea of killing someone, but the thoughts are a constant problem, and the urge to actually perform the actions refuses to subside for hours after he first thinks about it. Though he hates cigarettes he has found that smoking makes the urge subside and also quiets the thoughts for awhile afterwards. He has often thought of going to counseling for it, but has convinced himself that it must be a natural thing, if he is able to overcome it so easily.

Occupation: CollegeJunior. Political Science/ English. Internship with one of his state senators

Skills: Linguist: speaks conversational Spanish, French, and Japanese. Baseball Player

Physical Fears: gouged out eyes would be a major fear for him.

Mental fears: The loss of sight (any of senses really, but especially sight). He has always known that if he ever permanently lost his eyesight he would probably commit suicide on the spot. \. And though these are fears for everyone it is especially true for him as he constantly worries over such things. Most sharp corners in his dorm roomed are taped over with foam to reduce the chance of gouging out an eye on accident. For this reason he also hates it when others have knives, stakes or any other very sharp object around him. He doesn’t mind it if he is holding the object, because he has no fear of the object itself, only of what may be done with them. He also reacts violently if someone comes to close to his eyes even with just there hands. (this is my fear in real life exaggerated times 10 or so)

Negative Attributes: Paranoia. Seizures (medicated successfully).

History: Nathan lived in Silent Hill for 9 years. His Mom (Dana) and Dad (Charlie Robins) had a daughter (Alex) when he was 3. Little did his father know (who often abused both his mother and the small child) but the child was not his. Time passed and when Nathan was 9, his father’s suspicions grew to a climax. He had never noticed before because of work, but he began to realize that Dana was often taking their daughter out alone. One day he followed them only to discover them meeting another man (Martin Liels . The man picked up the girl and hugged her close. It was then that Charles recognized the similarities between the man and his daughter. One day he took the girl to be blood tested, telling the mother it was only a check-up. When the Doctor found that there was no relation he suggested (being of the faith himself) that Charles speak with the church. Though it was an unusual case being that the girl was born to a woman who had a husband, the church agreed that she was a witch and condemned her to die as well as her real father, saying that it was a trick of the devil and that her father was an agent of the devil.

The Church burnt Alex as a witch in a public ceremony. Nathan was there and even jeered with the rest of the crowd and spit on her with his father, whom had been treating him much better since his sister was condemned. Nathan never doubted that his sister needed to die for being a witch, that is until he heard the unearthly screams of his mother, crying out her name. He looked to the pyre and saw his sister staring at him with seemingly calm eyes even within the writhing flesh that used to be her face. Suddenly the moment broke as she shrieked out “Brother!”. He lost control of himself and ran for the fire pulling off as many of the burning logs as possible. He was drug away from the town center kicking and screaming louder than he thought was humanly possible, until he passed out from the pain of his burnt hands and arms.

A week later he would come home to find his mother hanging from the ceiling fan in the living room. His father spoke nonchalantly and said that he would take care of it later. He spent the evening in his room crying, and blaming himself for his mother’s suicide. When he knew his father was asleep, he crept into his room with a hammer and beat him severely with it. He then found the key to the gun case and took his father’s handgun. He shot his father in the head with it, killing him, and then turned the gun on himself.

Martin would find the entire family seemingly dead, but when he checked the body of young Nathan, he found that he was miraculously still alive. Martin escaped Silent Hill with Nathan and a surgeon was able to save his life, though not without minor brain damage that causes minor and at times severe seizures. When properly medicated, Nathan rarely has seizures at all, and almost never has a major one. Nathan has no memory of most of the events prior to awakening in the hospital. He remembers his mother’s face and that of his sister, and has a few memories of them both, but nothing concrete. Whether this is because of the brain damage or denial, Martin is unsure, but he is perfectly happy that Nathan no longer remembers his father or the circumstances of his family’s deaths. Martin would raise Nathan as his own son, the only remaining thing connecting him to his lover, Dana.

Nathan would go to college after graduating from high school with honors. He even played baseball despite the brain damage and the burn damage of his hands and was offered an athletic scholarship as well as his academic ones. He was proceeding through college well, until he received a letter.

Letter:
Dear Nathan,
Hey big brother, I heard you’re in college now. It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since we were playing together on the playground at school. I miss you really bad big brother, I wish you would come visit me sometime. Maybe we’ll even play at the playground again. Mom says that she wishes you would come to. We’ll all go together, wouldn’t that be fun, Nathan.
With love,
You’re little sister, Alex.

Unsure what to think Nathan takes off on his own. He doesn’t go to his father (martin) first because he doesn’t know if he told the truth about his mother and sister being dead. He goes to Silent Hill to find out the truth.

Equipment: seizure medication. Possible weapons: Chain from a swing or rusty metal bar off a merry-go-round.

Alignment: Loosely christian

Family:
Father: Charles: deceased
Mother: Dana: deceased
Half-sister: Alex: deceased
Foster father: Martin: Home

NPC: Martin Liels: possible: May come searching for Nathan.

Starting location: Midwich Elementary school in the playground.
Last edited by Alcas on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Unlimited » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 pm

The name "Alex" can be used for girls?
Memento mori

Postby Alcas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah like Alexandria and then alex for short. I always planned on naming my future daughter Alex actually.

Postby Unlimited » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

I am really struggling with this section.

Negative Attributes

What are you supposed to put in it?
Memento mori

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Negative aspects of your character. Such as personality, or mental disorders.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Unlimited » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Negative aspects of your character. Such as personality, or mental disorders.

I'm...not quite grasping the idea.
I...kind of need more examples.
Memento mori

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm

K.

Lets do some personal examples. A Negative Attribute for you, is that you're an idiot, type funky, and odd. Me, I'm short tempered, sarcastic is a second language for me, and sexy. That last one could be more positive than negative.

two more negative attribute examples are things like this. House is an ass, and a drug addict. Commander Vaco Malen Blood has emotional trauma that has severally affected him.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_pos ... butes_mean

EDIT: Think along the lines of "weakness".
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Fell wrote:So... who are the K and S I heard mentioned? :P

That would be me. Greetings, how may I be of service?

Jasthn wrote:Kougaiji+Sousomethingorother. I can't remember the whole name. He's an accepted character.

Lawls, coolio, I'm accepted.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Alcas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Ah in these times it's good to see some things never change. Blood Lord will always be there for us, holding our hand and explaining things, only to lead us to a cliff and dropkick us off of it just as we begin to feel fuzzy on the inside.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:41 am

Not always.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am

Alcas, I was on a roll with a monster when you aid he didn't remember anything. XD

Oh well. I'll be able to think of something, I'm sure. Accepted.

@Trag: What cominc strip is that? It's too awesome. I find myself refreshing the page to see a new, funny avatar and sig. XD
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby LikeAFawks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 am

I's sinfest. Great comic, I PM'ed Trag about the same thing. Cynical as hell, and full of sex jokes. Amazing.

I've been tryin' to think about what kinda monster Amber would have...but apperently y'all are better at this than I am. I just can't think of ones for people, though my input doesn't matter. I just wanted to try it...and I always come up empty...maybe I'm overthinkin this.
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby Alcas » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 am

Sorry about that. Convenient plot twist FTL.

Well I plan on him learning the truth and regaining his memories somehow, so keep that monster lying about if you want. Besides, I kinda wanna know what it was now. =P

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

To tell you the truth, I want to do Alcas's monster the most. That's what I'm working on right now. Well, it's done now.

@Fawks: I had my own way of doing it, but Slips gave me a good pointer. Take the neggative attributes and mental fears, and history, and form that into a monster. They did the same thing in Homecoming with Alex Sheppards dad treating the dog with more respect than Alex. Thus, Feral is made. The first monster up will be for Alcas, and I think it would be pretty easy to figure out how I got the monster, and what I used to make it.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby top gear tony » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Actually the dog belonged to Alex so his dad killed and skinned it to keep him unhappey. Sorry for butting in.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Keiran » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:06 pm

What about Harr? You got one for him yet?

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:Actually the dog belonged to Alex so his dad killed and skinned it to keep him unhappey. Sorry for butting in.

I thought the main story behind Feral was because the dog was treated with more respect. But either way, Feral has a link to Alex's story and history.

Keiran wrote:What about Harr? You got one for him yet?

Working on Him right now. I have a basic outline, like what it'll look like, or have, I just need to get the rest of the info. Such as how it moves, or acts like. But yeah, I'm on it. Rigth now I'm on Kougaiji's.

Also got Feels monster up.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Do you have an idea for mine?

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Yep. I have a basic idea for now. I just need to get the details and all.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby LikeAFawks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:17 pm

How many apps are you accepting anyway? We gonna have an army runnin' around SH? :P
Insert epic, witty, and randomy thing here that makes me sound more fun to be around!

Postby Jasthn » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 am

Depends on how many people join by the time I put up the IC. Which should be Monday or Tuesday of next week.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Jasthn » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am

Hey, Trag, can May's twin sister be an identical twin?

And Sinfest is slowly corrupting me. I love Fushia. :3

@K+S: Your monster has ben added. I liked making him. It was fun. :3
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing