Fallout: Those Mercs IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Fallout: Those Mercs IC

Postby Archrival » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 am

Raz walked upto the sign up table and looked Shorey up and down. "Raz here ready to sign up, I'm good with a wrench, a gun and various fiddly locks. Very useful amongst this seemingly upstart looking group who'd rather bash it in with their intelligent heads" Raz said sarcastically as he looked amongst the ragtag group who had enough experience between them to barely take on a battle of wits with a Supermutant.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Keiran » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Myles glanced at Raz coolly, and spoke softly, “You know, you act exactly like the people from my village. Arrogant and ignorant. He asked for our skills, not for our intelligence. Maybe I’m not the smartest person in the world, but I at least have a willingness to learn and to see how people act before I judge them.” He walked to a bench and sat completely relaxed, then he looked back at Raz, “It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope we get along.” Most people wouldn’t be able to tell if he was being sarcastic or sincere. And he wasn’t telling.

Postby Villain » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Staying far behind in the crowd Axel watched each of the strangers present themselve and watch Myles little exchange. "Not even my first day and I already like a member of this joint" he thinks before stepping forward. "I guess im next. Names Axel Im good with huge guns, blades, and can be very persuasive if I have to." he says. He walks away and leans against a wall on the inside and tinkers a bit with a slave collar he pulls out of a holster on his left thigh, then drinks half of his nuka-cola before continuing to study and tinker with the slave collar.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 pm

-Common House, Shorey-
Shorey took a moment to study Johnny. "Talking? I think I fine work of talking, don't you?" He talked in his common loud and rough voice. Chuckling slightly and tossing him some caps, he waved him off. "But fine, you're in. Don't go dying too fast, Mr. Talker. Raz, huh? Don't know what you're implying about these fine folks, but don't go causing trouble. Could always use a good wrencher, so you're in." With a quick motion of his hand some caps fly at Raz. He turned his over to the next member signing up for duty. "So, Alex, was it? Don't know if I trust a man who carries around a slaving collar. We ain't slavers, but a little big gun support never hurt. Just remember, we're going out to help those folks in the waste. But hell, I'll give ya a shot. Anyone else?" He yelled out his question, flicking caps at Alex and looking around for anyone who hadn't already joined up.

(OOC: Feel free to talk with each other.)
For the Greater Good

Previous

Return to Role Playing