The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The Viper Conspiracy IC Part I Escape

Postby Zelosse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

-Jeff-

"For the first time in a long time I don't know what to do properly, I have liberated an escapee and turned them to one of us so I think our superior will need to give her agreement otherwise Iren may just become another liability to the government, probably right back into a cell."
He said rubbing his chin, after a moment or two he took off his shirt and wiped the dust and ice off before throwing it to Iren, it worked differently than one would think, it gave heat instead of staying cold like Jeff's body. "It will keep you warm, and keep you safe."

Turning his attention to the rest of the area he could hear the werewolf howling in the distance, so putting his fingers to his lips he let out a shrill whistle that would likely be heard with it's keen hearing. "We should leave this area, the rest of the Vipers here are immature and underdeveloped in their powers. Let's find new prey."

Postby Styx » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

~~Tremis~~

With a swift kick to aidan's head she left him. Using her own body and the rocket pack leaping up next to Jeff "Kill them all leave not a single one alive" She grinned "Not a single one can escape" She smiled looking at the battle below. Things are going to get interesting aren't they' She thought as she crouched her body towering over Jeff. "They really are pathetic aren't they" She said chuckling thinking of how easily they had crushed two already even with numbers against them. Turning away walking towards the edge of the building "Now lets see who should I pick next"

A puddle of a strange green ooze slid fast along the ground. As Dylan landed it stuck to his foot sliding up his leg the steel and metal he was made of food for this Viper. Hands started to sprought and then a body all anchored to Dylan by a string of ooze. The ooze monster looked at Dylan chuckling A whirlwind of sand came flying at Jeffs head as a small boy stood there his eyes red glaring at Jeff. Tremis felt something slice through her back and she winced in pain turning around with a howl. Standing in front of her was what looked like a cheap rip off of robin hood. Embedded in her shoulder was a silver arrow. She howled in fury. The small child with the red eyes yelled "RUN YOU CANNOT TAKE THEM ON WE WILL HOLD THEM OFF RUN YOU DUMBASSES YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE THE WORLD HAS!" With a furious look on his face he charged forward the stone beginning to crumble with each step he took. With a single swipe tremis ripped open the robin hood ripoff's chest and let him lie there bleeding. She lept towards the boy running towards Jeff but the stone had weakened and she fell through the roof. When her fall ended she was on her feet in a cloud of dust behind George.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

-Jeff-

Wincing slightly as the sand covered his face, he glared at the one who did it and pointed his open plam at him before gripping it into a fist, in reply the air around him sprouted large ice circles that surrounded his body before becoming smaller and smaller to tear into him like paper, ripping him to shreds before he could think of a proper defense, the mangled bits fell to the floor with stomach churning pools of intestine and blood. Turning to the opponent on Dylan he forced the area to freeze over, Dylan could escape it but the ooze creature had a lower freezing point than a man made of metal. As easy to break as glass.

Postby Slipslash » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 pm

++Dylan Stephens++

Dylan simply brushed off the creature with his hand. He hadn't phased any part of his body to steel yet, so it had eaten nothing of Dylan's reserves.

In fact, Dylan had at first assumed some bird had accidentally pooped on him. It had the same consistency . So when it grew hands and grabbed ahold of the roof Dylan knew something was off. The blast of sand thrown at Jeff's face confirmed it. They were being attacked yet again.

In response to Jeff's attack Dylan harden the parts of his body to metal as instructed. He wouldn't be able to withstand those temperatures with normal skin. But he'd have to act quick if he wanted this thing off of him, no telling why it had stuck to Dylan, it probably fed off of metal. Ripping it off Dylan jumped back, unholstering his rifle, which was still intact from the fighting.

"The hell?!" Dylan said as he looked at the new attackers.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Livix » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Aidan Shanks

Aidan was unable to move anymore because his powers had drained him of the last bits of his strength and his pain washed over him in waves as his adrenaline dropped, furthering his inability to move to that of feigning consciousness for the second time.

So thinking he'd do nothing but hold them back in their escape he didn't cry for help but if someone came for him that'd be great but if they didn't then oh well, he did this knowing full well he may die, but he took solace in knowing at least someone would get away from this hell

(nah I'm just kidding I'm having Andrew save him since Dylan and him are no longer fighting, if you could even consider that fighting if not just a scrimmage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andrew Conally

Andrew having been brushed off by Dylan after he kidnapped Iren ran to take the opportunity given to them by the few new people who were dropping like flies to escape properly. So even though he hated doing it he knew it wasn't time for selfishness so he lifted his restrictions so he could jump over the walls (one by one) instead of wasting his powers having a section sink into the ground, which actually took longer then if he were to jump over them

So seeing the guy he was with bloody and nearly unconscious (obviously) he picked him up but he knew the guys weight would keep him from being able to jump over the walls, so using a bit more of his strength he made the guy so light it was as if he wasn't there (about 10 grams so he doesn't float away accidentally) and started to make his way to the exit
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

{George}

_Maze_

" I guess, my team has limits at this point."
George commented to the new arrival while programing on the PDA. " Still, they succeed well enough for me. " George mentioned as he placed his PDA in his right breast pocket . On the screen of the PDA, it look like something was downloading something with a percentage of 35%. He started to walk away. " You startle me good, I'm afraid." George said as he waddle through the ice cold water. His lips and finger tips were starting to turning blue. " I can speed up or slow down the process ." He said, but the way he said sounded like he was talking in gibberish, well at least to the female werewolf.

She would come to realize quite quickly that her legs had turned to stone, and that the rest of her was slowly turning to stone. George was walking slowly down the hall, he started to unravel some string from his blanket around his shoulder. " I think, you're a puppet, Miss. " George remarked " Through, honestly, I wonder what kind of puppet."

"Won't you tell me?" He questioned as he now reached into his pillow bag filled with all sorts of goodies. He looked over to the beast as he worked on something new. The roof seemed to be crumbling due to the effects of upstairs.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am

Segrik, Oh... great...

Lauren's action didn't actually surprise Segrik. He was sort of expecting her to be a little more GREATFUL- which led him looking slightly annoyed at the girl- but he was none-the-less calm even though she was harsh to him. He replied to her with a bore-like tone, trying to show her that he wasn't scared of her, "As much as I'd like to just agree with you on that and apologize, keep in mind I was doing what any other gentlement would have done: help out someone in need. Please keep in mind that your tone is nothing compared to mine when I get angry" As the words came out, his words had a hint of threat to them to try and scare her. His sensitive hearing picked up the little side not she said to herself, but he wasn't planning to comment on it. What he was focused on is what was going on around him. The doors were now open for all the vipers so they could truly escape. He picked up something outside like a helicopter or jet. Either way, the sound screamed at his insticts that something was going to go down. He let out a deep growl and stared up ahead of him, hearing Celeste walk up behind him to join the team. George sucessfully hacked the system and was already long gone. This was all coming true, Segrik couldn't believe it! He could find his family and be with them again! He could care for his sister and make up for the lost time. He felt excited and relieved at the same time.

For just a moment though, he had a gut feeling that they're going to be absent from his life forever...

He shook his head, focusing back to the battlefield ahead. Three government vipers were here to stop the mob of jailbirds, but it seemed like they might, just might, have a chance at escaping the jail. Segrik started to think and quickly came up with an idea. He faced Celeste and spoke quickly. "We need a way to get through that gate before it closes! I can probably get a few people that can shoot something as a distraction and fight them off as people get out. I have fire, what can either of you girls do? I need ideas, quick!" He let the fire dance around on his hand as he waited for an answer, tempted to throw it at one of the government vipers.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 am

Kerra Tyler

Kerra Tyler shook herself, blinking the last of the sleepiness from her eyes. Due to her…condition, she had been under some very strong sedative. She had been lying low, trying not to draw attention to herself. Not confident enough to venture out, and too tired to find the energy to make a run for it.

However now, she was fully awake, and able to properly gauge the situation. If she didn’t move now, she might miss her only chance at freedom.

The teenager thought about her family. She’d give anything to see them again.
She took a deep breath. I can do this.
I can help you, Kerra spoke another voice quietly.
No! I don’t need your help. I can get out of here myself. The shy dark-haired girl stared out at the maze before her, trying to ignore the ‘other side’ of her, and pluck up the courage to go out. There was a lot of fighting going on…

Quietly and quickly, Kerra started to make her way through the maze, trying to steer clear of the fighting and head for the exit.
“With any luck they’ll be too busy fighting to notice me…I hope” she whispered to herself, glancing around warily.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez - Laziness provoked this post. =.=

Lou frowned as the steel beams trapped him into a cage. Were these people stupid or something? Surely they had already seen him phase through objects with ease from earlier encounters. Lou rubbed his forehead with a hand and let out a loud sigh.

"...You know what?", Lou said as he put down his hand and phased through the steel with ease. "Fuck you", he said with a rather insulting sign pointed at Dylan with his finger before he continued talking angrily, "Fuck this, fuck you guys, fuck all of you!". The darkness around everywhere started to shake and was absorbed back into Lou, exposing everyone to the conditions of the complex. It was rather unexpected really, the ceilings were falling down in separate pieces as the shadows which had acted as support shrunk away and large holes were evident at where Dylan's steel had struck earlier.

"You can all die in this bloody shithole for all I can fucking care", Lou said as he sunk into the ground and disappeared. At the same time, black holes appeared near the other Vipers and a voice could be heard from it, echoed and almost frightening.

"Be glad that I'm saving your asses. Get in and close your eyes if you wanna live", Lou thought about what he was doing to help these people. It was much too out of character for him. Nonetheless, they were the same and if they didn't escape soon, they would probably be a bunch of pancakes flattened by the large pieces of concrete falling everywhere from above.
Listen.

Postby Reiu » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 pm

-Lauren: *smiles*-

Lauren ignored Segrik's snap back comments. She then looked at him, putting an innocent smile on herself, "Oh, you're not that scary. But, we don't have time on our sides to have any type of fight... we need to find a way around that mess ahead." She looked behind Segrik to see another girl join the two of them. She ignored the girl, looking at the battlefield ahead, thinking of ways to get around it safely and unnoticed. Thoughts raced through her, but she was getting impatient. Her thoughts kept switching to what she was going to do when she got out; she would look for him...

She then heard Segrik asking her and the other girl what they could do. "Well, as you could see, I can control crystals." She looked over to him, "But I can create a smaller version of what you saw; These 'arrows' take less energy to summon and use than that lance earlier." She started to look around, then noticed dancing red dots around the others' heads. Shit! "But if we were to do that... we would need to take care of these snipers that are all around this place!" Her voice started to gain an edge of panic as she looked all around the place, trying to locate the snipers.

Postby Styx » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:43 pm

~~Tremis~~

She chuckled looking at George "So you are the one who opened the gate and turned off the lights" She said bringing her hands together charging a moon spear for a second before firing it straight at him. Her legs slowly moved as she turned to stone from the waist down. She chuckled, even without being able to use her immense speed she was nowhere near defenseless, she did not know how long she would be like this but she sure as hell knew she was going to win. She howled out slowly lifting one stone foot it crashing down to the other slowly and achingly advancing on him. There was steam rising from the water on the floor as her venom dripping out of her claws with a hiss as it made contact.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 am

{George}

_Time to go_ New World Awaiting

The chuckling was definitely a tell tell sign that she could still do something, even at the range, he put between them. The question was, was it an attack or a way to undo the solidification. It was best to assume an attack, a long range attack to be exact, George figured. He just needed a sign of some sorts to confirm this hunch of his. " Of course, my puppet." George said as he played along with her accusation. His memories were gone, but the way he is and how acts, didn't leave him. Sure, he knew someone was pulling the strings, and who ever did all of this, did for a reason. This reason, only George wanted to figure out and without interruptions.

As the beast brought her hands together, he reacted accordingly. His hunch was indeed, correct. He evaded the spear in the nick of time. " Not bad, puppet. As your reward, I'm going to tell you a few things." George commented as he was surprised by the spear. He had actually expected like an energy attack or something to that nature, not a spear of all things. Through, if she can make a spear out of thin air, it wouldn't be hard to assume, she could make other things just as quickly. " Solidification effects not only the skin, but bones, muscles, organs,etc, etc. There is a safe way and then there is a fatal way to do it, guess, which one is happening to you." He mentioned. What he pulled out of his pillow bag was a grenade, which made sense that those soldiers were carrying them. George pulled the pin and squeezed the handle.

George was impressed by the beast's determination so he continued his explanation. " Personally, I don't know why a friend of yours would give me the tools, but I honestly don't care." He remarked to the beast as he started to sow a seed. " There is a time to live, a time to die, a time to create, and a time to destroy. Farewell, puppet. " George mentioned as his purple energy was released from his body. He tossed the grenade as armor began to form. He then leaped within his stone armor.

Thanks to whatever happened above, the building materials were weakened enough for George to bust right up to the upper floor with a single leap. A behemoth had arrived on the scene, and was charging straight for the exit, running through the fallen debris, while the floor was collapsing. He lunged right through a wall and rolled onto the outside. The snipers would hear something big had entered the area. " In moments, the snipers will lose their lights, we will escape !" He shouted to the others. George then, picked up a piece of debris and chuckled at a tower as he charged his way to the door.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

Right at the front of the entrance, a large black hole suddenly appeared and water gushed out with the strength of a waterfall. A black figure could be seen flying out high into the air with a surprised yell and Lou dropped face first into the sand in a few minutes. After lifting himself up and spitting out some water, Lou angrily hit his head on the sides to clear water out of his ears.

"I fucking hate swimming"
Listen.

Postby mute_soul » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

=Celeste=

Celeste looked up when she saw the red lights from the sniper rifles train on the Vipers, watching them carefully. She shivered, cold and wet, courtesy of one of the governmental Vipers. She swirled her finger skyward and directed an enormous gust of wind at herself. It blew most of the moisture out of her clothes, but she was still damp.

"I'm an air elemental," she replied to Segrik quietly, gaze drifting to Lauren. Snipers? So that's where the lights were coming from...

"Let's just get out of here."
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Kyuu » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 pm

:Kahlynn –Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun- :

Kahlynn ran for the exits, not really able to do much for anyone. She ran past a girl without a glance and continued to make her way to freedom. She laughed as she zigzagged around the open space. The joy of running made her feel fantastic and new. All she needed was to be let free of this stupid strait-jacket. It bothered her very much so. As she ran a black hole appeared in front of her. She eyed it carefully before a voice on the other side told her to get in to escape. “Fun times…” She smiled as she jumped into the hole.

Kahlynn tumbled out of the hole and into the sand, getting her hair and clothes dirtier than they were. She shook her head and rolled onto her stomach to stand up. She stumbled on the sand, bumping into a man as she did. “Woah there, Betsy.” She said to herself. She regained her balance and looked at her surroundings. Her eyes fell on the man. “What up?” She asked, slightly annoyed that her dress got dirty. “You the one with the black holes?” She asked, smiling slightly.

Postby Musicmac » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

"Mother of a-", Lou was only able to finish halfway when a girl came crashing into him from the hole which sent a surprised Lou into the sand again. After standing up, he sighed and looked at himself. His suit was having a really bad day.

"Fuuuck", Lou said with an irritated voice as he dusted himself clean again. "It just had to be a kid, Fuck. And yes", came the reply to Kahlynn.

Of all the people i could have fucking gotten, it just had to be a friggin kid.
Listen.

Postby Styx » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

~~Tremis~~

She chuckled slowly plodding closer to the man in front of her "Are you sure one of my friends helped you?" She was on the verge of falling over her sides were aching with holding her laughter in "The idea that one of my boys would help a worthless ant like you makes me laugh" She holding her stomach as she advanced closer and closer her movements slowing slightly each step taking more energy as she hardened below the waist. In a few moments the bottom half of her body was solid. She was not able to glare in fury at her foiling his plans because she was laughing so hard at the thought of Jeff manipulating her. She couldn't get it out of her head though the idea that she was being manipulated by someone she didn't know who however.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Segrik, Hmm... gotta do something about those snipers...

Segrik's eyes settled on George hacking the system. He seemed to be dealing with Tremis, and some others were tending to the other two government vipers. Segrik had a plan, but he needed someone else to help him. Someone that isn't busy at the moment and can be sure to protect him with something durable... He eyes slowly look over at Lauren and his mouth curled to a smirk. He knew what the consequences might be if he did something without her consent, but this wasn't the time to leisure around and wait for a yes or a no...

Fire engulfed his wings and he gave his wings a few good flaps before grabbing Lauren and asenting upwards to where George was... and where the snipers were. "Sorry Lauren, but I think you are the best person to help me with this! Let's help the others just before the lights go out, then we can escape!"

Postby Reiu » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm

-Lauren: What the fuck?-

Lauren was lost in thought, when out of the blue she felt herself lifting off of the ground. "The heck?!" She was startled and found that Segrik lifted her by her waist and was carrying her midair! "W-What are you doing!" She started to thrash about with her legs, hearing what he said. "I don't care, let me down!!!!!" Her face was turning bright red, and when she stared down, she gave a small cry, "On the other hand... don't!" She didn't care whether she had a skirt on... She didn't wanted to be dropped. She closed her eyes, and paid no attention to her surrounding or what she was doing; she started to grip Segrik really hard, almost bone crushing. Aside with that, her body started to tremble violently. "God please... please don't let me drop... please..." Lauren, tearful, waited with horrid silence for Segrik to finish flying.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Segrik, Let you down at 20 feet in the air? *smirks* okay!

As he was getting farther up, his grip around her tightened a little to assure her safety. Of course, she was squirming around a little before noticing how far up they were and stopped, pleading for him to not let go. A few evil ideas came to mind like letting her go, but catching her in time and letting her fall for a little before catching her again. He smirked a little, but her grip on him was way too tight so he threw the ideas away since she seemed so worried. She was even shaking to the point where she was worrying him!

"Relax, I used to do this all the time with my sister... before I was taken... I won't let you go until I can land safely." He looked down at her, a small smile came onto his face. He suddenly had a flashback of doing the same thing with his sister and he immediatly shot his head back up, holding back his urge to say something, he instead said it mentally. "I promise to never let you go... Laura..." He sniffed and found out his eyes were a little more moist than normal before landing onto the hard platform he was flying to. He released Lauren so she could stand on her own before tending to his tearful eyes, wiping them away before anyone could notice. He went serious again and spoke to Lauren. "When the lights go out, we go for the snipers. I can shoot fire at them and even do some combat, but you're on your own until we have to escape. After that, I'll fly us out."

Postby Akaine » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Iren Wright: ...thanks

Iren caught the shirt thing, and looked at it for a second before putting it on. "Thanks." She didn't know what else to say, she owed him. Then, the returned her gaze to Jeff, her fingers devoid of any energy as she rubbed the bottom edge of the shirt between her fingers. The shirt looked big on her, no matter how you looked at it, and you could see a scar on her collarbone from where the bone had jutted from her skin, not once, but twice (once was a gift from Dylan). Jeff was 5'10" and Iren was still and would always be 5'5". That's five inches just in the height department. Well, last time she wore another guy's shirt, she had slept with him and left in the morning before the sun had fully risen, and escaped while wearing the guy's shirt. She was a shirt bandit apparently. She looked at Jeff through her light grey eyes as though looking beyond the outer mask and narrowed her eyes. She was trying to gauge his character, but gained very little.
Her dark red hair was still damp, and the strands clung to each other like it was their last hope.

Little did she realize until now, that she was acting quite bizarre, even for her and her normally lascivious manner. Maybe it was this Jeff guy, or that Dylan one? Shrugging slightly, looking as if she was adjusting the borrowed clothing while she was really shaking off the idea, she forced another idea on herself. 'Maybe it's this whole situation...' Pursing her lips slightly, she looked around: the roof. It seemed that the guys were having a bit of trouble. Frowning to herself while she continued rubbing the bottom edge of the shirt as if in comfort, she mentally prepared herself to heal or fight on a moment's notice: all she needed was a small moment of meditation and extreme concentration. Messing with her tongue piercing while she concentrated, she realized just how much metal she had on and in her, and wasn't sure that this was the best place to have metal in your skin.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Styx » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 pm

The battle raged the govt doing its job of keeping the prisoners in check. There was no way for them to win, and then a single thing happened and the battle turned in their favor. While others were occupied She had slipped inside the complex again swiftly picking up the limp body of Aidan and any other dying people. With a sly grin she watched the battle rage and she knew she had to act. A dark blur appeared to be moving through the complex and suddenly blackness raged in the eyes of every government device and employeee. They couldn't see. With Whispered words to each prisoner urging him/her to follow her and each did. George insisted on waiting until the file completely downloaded before getting whisked away. In 5 minutes it was all over the prisoners every single one minus Iren had escaped.

With a huffed sigh the Govt Vipers with Iren in tow inspected the grounds securing what prisoners remained killing a few out of pure spite. Tremis gave the order to return home. The 4 vipers rode the shuttle in silence. Each returning to their own areas for contemplation and in order to get out some frustration. Iren was given a guest room while her fate would be decided. Tremis sat in her room glaring no longer in her wolf form the only clothing on her body was a blood red bathrobe. She was glaring at her image in the mirror. She was made at herself for having let that George guy get to her, mad at herself for not capturing Aidan and letting that broken boy escape. She sighed the glass of wine in her hand shattering as she squeezed it hard igrnoing the pain that rushed through her hand. She slowly picked out the glass glaring at the wall
~~Two Days Later~~

Tremis licked her lips as she called the team to order, She had gotten approval from her boss for Iren to be part of the team. She looked at them both as she held a thin folder in her hands. She was sitting in the war room already not exactly happy about this mission. There were some weird things going on and she didn't want to be blamed for a failure. She tapped her hands on her desk. Her hand had healed easily and she had a new idea she wanted to try out with a victim. Seeing the reactions of blood spurting out as she removed shattered glass shards from ones body.

~~Meanwhile at the same moment hundreds of miles away in an underground chamber~~

She smiled the massive cave her complex was housed in was a dried up portion of an aquifer. She had builders seal up a wall in order to avoid leakage into the complex. She had called a meeting for the rescued vipers for she had information they needed to know that hopefully would help her in her quest. She couldn't stand the current regime and desired to make a new one. Free of the terror and the horror of the W3S and the pacifist squads. She clenched the thumb drive in her fist. This was the secret that would make the prisoners follow her. She hoped it wouldn't push any of them too far over the edge.

Re: The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

Postby Reiu » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

-Lauren: Yay.. time skip-

Lauren felt Segrik land and let go of her. Her head felt like several hammers were hitting it at the same time. She said nothing to Segrik when he told her about the plan. She faintly nodded, and looked out seeing the chaos that consumed the place. Her lithe figure shivered at the sight of how far up they were. It bothered her. Looking out again, she thought how she would best the snipers when the lights turned off. Then it happened. "Let's get rid of these bastards." Lauren summoned several emerald arrows, and sent them flying. Within moments a couple of snipers went completely limp, a green crystal protruding from their head or necks. It was thrilling and yet revolting to her. She was taking lives, but these people were those who were unfair... weren't they? She was starting to create more arrows when she heard a whisper behind her back, beckoning her to follow. She did, but after that, much was a blur, mainly in part from the energy toll on her...

~Two days later...~

Stretching, Lauren got up from what she was sleeping on, and found where She was. Lauren Looked at the lady, her multi-colored eyes scanning. "So here we are." She said out loud, looking around the place, "But we haven't been told much anything, kept in the dark." Her voice became more stern, "I have questions, like everyone." Lauren looked She, "And you have answers I am assuming." She looked around, seeing no one else, her shoulders sagged a tiny bit, "All I want is to know what happened to Richard..." She had a pained face, looking down at the ground. recovering, Lauren looked back up, "I guess we're waiting for everyone else to appear to get my answer?"

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Segrik, It's killing time!

Segrik was somewhat surprised that she didn't do anything to him once they landed. maybe it was because she was way too scared of heights to think of it for the moment. He let himself relax a little, but was still on edge so he could react to anything that could happen. He knew that the lights would go out soon enough so he was ready to blow fire at the snipers. Once it did, he took air again, leaving Laura for a moment to take in a deep breath and releasing fire at the remaining snipers. He stared at them as they screamed in agony, only living long enough to say a few words and die from the intense heat. It felt good, but at the same time, deep down in him, he knew that it wasn't right to kill people that were hired to defend the world from people like them. It was as if they were intruders and needed to be taken care of before they do something destructive...

As the bodies were now only charcoal, he heard a voice beckoning them to come a certain direction. He flew down to get Lauren and glided out of the prison. He somehow forgot everything else that happened after. He assumed it was because of fatigue...

Two Days Later...

He was fast asleep in a pretty sad excuse of a place to hide, but it was much better than the cell he was in for years...

For once in many years, he was able to sleep somewhat better even though he had a small nightmare. He assumed that he fought a few days ago, and it made him much more tired than his body was used to. He got up stiffly and stretched while yawning. He was still a little tired, but his mind wouldn't let him sleep any longer. He looked over himself, shirtless like he normally is in human form. He approved of his choice of attire and headed to where the meeting room was. Although the place wasn't something Segrik would choose to hide in, it was better than being out in the open... especially since they're being hunted...

His eyes scanned the room, stopping to stare at She. "After being away from the Jail for a few days, I can tell it's changed a lot in the world. Even people are much different compared to years ago..." He saw Lauren in the room already and was tempted to say something to her, but he closed his mouth and headed his way to a place to sit. He listened to what Lauren asked She and he raised an eyebrow. "Richard? That must be that guy she calls 'him'..." He sat silently and thought about the people he wanted to ask She about. "Lauren, I have people to ask about too. Instead of one, I have my mother, father, and sister. I'm sure She will cover everything once everyone get in here for the meeting... just sit down and relax a little until that happens." He stopped talking and thought about Laura, worried about her.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

Don't worry, man. We'll get you to the hospital.
Stay with us, Lou.
Come one! Come on!
We're family right!?

Lou!

Lou woke up with heavy breathing and sweat which covered his whole forehead. It was the nightmare again, the one about how he had been shot on the very day he made his first bank robbery. And the very day he had found his powers.

"Ugh... Fuck", the man said with a groan as he stood up from the bed with evident struggle. It was really hard to walk when you had a headache similar to the results of a hangover. Walking around the room, Lou finally found a sink and used the water tap to wash his face with the cold water that poured out.

Once he was done and unable to find anything to wipe his face, Lou simply swept off any remaining droplets of water with his hands but failed to dry his hair which looked extremely wet and even had some water dripping off. Giving himself a small stretch, Lou felt a lot more better and looked around him to see if the prison guard had his food ready.

But he wasn't in his prison cell.

Dammit, Lou cursed in his thoughts when he finally remembered how they had got out of their cells two days ago and how that woman had somehow helped them escape. Especially how that woman had helped them escape. But everything was a blur to him now, as if his memory from two days ago had been wiped off like the fog you see on car windows on a cold day.

"Fu- I'm gonna sho- Chri-", Lou mumbled angrily as he made his way out of the room and walked around cluelessly until he came to a room with some familiar faces. "Morning", the man said quickly before taking out a cigarette from his suit, lighted it and began to smoke. Just what he had needed to calm himself down a little.

After blowing a puff from the fag, he felt a lot more calmer and shot a small question to Her. "Hey, ya gonna talk to us or what?", the question had little insults or disrespect in it, quite unlike how Lou would usually talk to people.
Listen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing