The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 am

{George}

_Room_ Legos

At the table where everyone sat, in front of George was a scale model of the room where they sat in, with Legos. He had a with marker marked letters on each Lego person, that represent one person in this room. The Lego person that represented "Her" was all white with a question mark on her chest and on her face. " Chapter Two, Act One." George said loudly as he worked with his toys. " We find our would be heroes summoned by the mysterious "Her", who freed them from their cells. " He mention as he did a short re-caped of recent activities .

" The reason, I suspect is something to due with making us be on "her" side."
George answered as Lou asked a question about why they were here in the first place. " Isn't that right, Her?" He asked as he finished another Lego wall of his scale model. " Just another puppet master. " George remarked with a disgusted look on his face. " Through, I'll be good and listen to what you have to say, even if I can guess what it is." He continued.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Akaine » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Iren Wright: ...thanks

Iren had a hard time sleeping in her guest room, she'd gotten used to sleeping in a cell, and having such an open room made her very uncomfortable. She sat on top of the bed after pushing it into a corner, and stared out at the walls and the door until morning. Paranoid much? Yes.

Two days later:

When she received the call to go to the 'war room', she was awake because she never went to sleep. Blinking wearily, she yawned loudly and stretched like a cat on the bed before ruffling her fluffy hair and walking out and in the general direction of the war room: she didn't remember exactly which room it was.

She noticed that she was still wearing Jeff's shirt. "Oh...oops." she said softly to herself before rubbing the sleeves together gently, not wanting to wear out the shirt before giving it back. She felt a little odd wearing a man's shirt, but at the same time, it was comforting. Giving herself a small smile before biting her lower lip, she walked up to a door, and noticed that somebody was inside, and she didn't look too happy. "The war room?" She asked, giving the room a once-over.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Seirui » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 am

-James-

"There is a difference between a puppet master and 'her'," Came the voice of a stranger, a man in unusual black clothing and a face-concealing helmet approached from one of the side area's nobody had noticed before. Strapped to his belt were 2 of the oddest shaped blades one could imagine but from the look of the blades they had likely seen their share of use. "I apologize for my tardiness but I was making sure nobody had followed, we are lucky the confusion of the lights covered any potential escape but I doubt their bloodhounds have given up." Dusting off his clothing he looked everyone over individually, all of them dirty and sore from the trip and the fights. Some echoed with pain and anger, others simply did not understand where their place in this all was.

With a mental shrug he gave a long low bow with an arm swepped wide while the other rested across his chest. "My name is James, and I will be your caretaker for your stay." He said leaning upwards again before addressing a question on everyone's mind. "I ask but a simple question from you all to think over." He said waiting until everyone was ready. "Would you rather rot in a cage, or have a chance for eternal freedom?" He said letting the thought linger in the air.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Kerra Tyler

Kerra looked nervously around her at all the faces of the other rescued Vipers, holding onto her arms self-consciously and looking troubled. It felt strange to be here…she had to keep pinching herself to check it was real.

Maybe I’ll wake up and find myself back in my cell again, she thought to herself. She hoped not. She was a bit concerned about where there were and what was going to happen now that they were free, but anything was better than being in a prison cell. Although…she was anxious to get back to her family.

She watched the others, listening to what was being said but keeping quiet. She had never been much of a talker, and this was all so very new to her. Surprisingly, ‘Pixie’ had been very quiet too…which was odd, considering she was no longer on sedatives. But she shrugged it off. All she wanted to know was what was going to happen to them all now. The girl looked to the caretaker…the answer to the question seemed obvious to her. But…

“I just want to get back to my family,” she said sadly and honestly, finding her voice for the first time. “That’s only all I want.” She looked around her. “And I’m sure there are others that feel the same.”
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

=Dylan Stephens=

Everything had been going as it should have been, all until it seemed Dylan went blind for no reason at all. Rather then go walking around like an idiot and possibly go fall off the edge of the building, Dylan had instead, sat down where he stood. Crossing his arms he sat like a man calmly waiting for something. he was waiting for something. For the blackness to go away, or for sounds of anyone who may be a stranger nearby. Being blinded didn't effect the man all that much, he'd just make very small fine wires of steel along his body and throw them out in the radius around him. Anyone trip one of the he would be on them faster then they thought.

Luckily, none of this happened and the darkness was lifted. It was no surprise to Dylan that most of the prisoners had escaped. It was also no skin off his back, although he was rather put off by the fact that he didn't have any kills for the day (he had an injury technically, but that was against his own alley so it didn't count) but other then that, Dylan would have stayed silent on the way back even if the mission had been a success.
"Heh, I thought it was impossible to shut you up!" Dylan said to Jeff on the way back, breaking said silence. Out of all of the hardened veterans, Dylan knew Jeff, wouldn't take the loss as hard as Tremis would. He didn't count Iren considering she was a recruit. And small talk was always nice, it sorta reminded him of his old unit (and as a result the neat little plan tucked away in the back of his head)

All in all. It had been a (semi) normal day for Dylan. the only thing on his mind was the insane amount of power this She person must have. No wonder the global gov't was scared of her, she seemed to have her hands in everything and no one would know it. It almost seemed like a bad thriller novel. . .almost. . .

----2 Days Later----

"Time for work. . ." Dylan said to himself as he got up from his chair, near the window in the rec-room. Dumping the rest of his coffee into the sink Dylan walked down the hall, military fatigues and uniform on, like always. He noticed someone had beat him to it. The new girl they had recruited but not 2 days ago.

"Yep it's the war-room kid. Although we don't really call it that now that we have helicopters, assault rifles, modern TV, and no Germans knocking at our borders." Dylan said as he gave her a slight shove into the room in which she was hesitating about.

He noticed the shirt she was wearing. He wrinkled his nose. "Jeez how long have you been wearing that thing? Have you even taken a bath?" Dylan asked her. Although Dylan, being a soldier, was used to not taking a bath for days on end. Things were different ( at least he assumed) for woman, that and any time Dylan had the chance to take a bath (on the field) he took it. It was no surprise to see that Dylan had a schedule for a Bath when on base. A soldier he was, a slob he was not.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Zelosse » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 pm

-Jeff-

(insert part where I acknowledge the blinding stuff and a witty reply to Dylan.) ((LAAAAAAZYYYY)

-2 days later-
~War Room~

Flicking Dylan in the ear as he walked by he kept a wide grin. "Let the girl play with her new toy, I'll get my suit back when we get into combat with something a little more powerful than those ants." He said with a chuckle as he took a seat and leaned back with his hands on his head, he had worked with tough-guys all this time so he forgot that his usual white undershirt complimented his bodies shape and made it more than a little revealing. "Besides, I'd rather Iren be safe with that on than anything these clowns supply. It'd probably explode.."

Postby Akaine » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Iren Wright: DERP

Her short straight red-orange hair was shiny and very clean, as if she had obsessively cleaned it after the stay in the cell traumatized her. "Kid?" She asked, pointing to her chest, making an indent in one of her breasts while the finger remained there. As Dylan explained why they didn't call the room the war room, her eyebrows rose. She knew that this place had money, but apparently the government didn't hold back funds from the government vipers. Stumbling slightly at the shove, she turned to give Dylan a not-so-heated glare with her grey eyes.

"What a jerk!" She exclaimed, "I washed this, geez..." She hugged herself with the long sleeves and now gave Dylan a well-deserved glare. "Of COURSE I took a bath!" She was starting to blush and looked really infuriated, resisting the urge to stomp her feet and attack the man. And then Jeff walked in, flicking Dylan. "Well, do you want it back now?" She slipped the shirt over her head, revealing that she was wearing a black tank top underneath it. She held the shirt, her arms still in the sleeves, as though she was attached to it still. She noticed that he was only in an undershirt, and hoped that he had more shirts. She didn't know what she would do with herself if she was surrounded by attractive men all the time.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Zelosse » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm

-Jeff-

"Keep it for now, too warm in this place for me to be wearing it anyway. If we go on a mission I'll take it back and get you something worth having, k?" He said looking up at the roof before looking at her again, his eyes went up and down but he didn't grin. "I might have something kicking around that could be altered to work for you, in the meantime what do you say to lunch after, my treat. Dylan you can come too if you want." He grinned letting the question linger in the air for both of them.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

==Dylan Stephens==

"Breasts or not, so long as you've never seen combat you're still a kid, kid." Dylan said, answering her with equal wittiness.

He also chuckled to himslef. Apparently the joke about the "war-room" not being as used as much as it was during the second world war ( or by old general types) had gone completely over her head.

She was truly a one of a kind type of green-horn. "I suppose that's to be expected with someone who's specialty is in healing. . " Dylan thought, figuring that she had been a civilian all her life. Dylan would expect no less from even a seasoned doctor. It was always this way with people who were civilian. There was just some line between a soldier and a regular person that defined everyone. The taste of battle was one of them. And you didn't need to have any combat experience in some cases to still be considered a civilian. In some cases you skipped from a civilian and a solider and just went straight into the killer category.

that was what both Jeff and Tremis were, killers, as far from soldiers. They were what happened to people, civilians mainly, who "tasted" blood. Usually society solved this with police, FBI, the law-system. But these guys had power. Dylan himself also had a bit of this in him. Perhaps it was the power that ruined them. Power seems to do that to a lot of people. Dylan hoped he'd somehow be able to cope. It was a large and deep road he was going down. Some of his allies. . .they were already farther down than he was.

Speaking of the devil. Jeff entered the room, Dylan ignored the flick of the ear, he wasn't in any particularly playful mood. He never was.

"I'd rather not be the third wheel Jeff, if that's what you're getting at. Now let's just see what Trem here wants."
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 am

{George}

_Table_Meeting Room

"Rot in a cage." George said defiantly to the newcomer who is supposedly their caretaker . " Don't me get wrong, I'm grateful, but there is no difference in my eyes. " He remarked as he worked with his tiny brick toys, making another cyan colored wall. " Like the evil puppet master and "Her" , they have ambition, difference, domination and overtake. " George explained " All I know is we're going to be pawns for the war. And You can your dress your methods as pretty as you want, but people are going to die."

" Also, I don't trust people, who don't give names."
George commented as this "Her" stuff was getting annoying to him . He then, looked at Her and said " I'm sure, you have your reasons, but come on. Like strangers with candy, you just don't do it." George then looked over to Kerra, making direct eye contract and smiled. " I hope you find them. Me, I got nothing." George said " They took everything, even my memories, but if you're able to find what you're looking for, then I wish you the best of luck." He sounded more caring with her, then he did with the so called caretaker and the "Her".
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Seirui » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 am

-James-

"As I said, friend, you are free to do as you please be it leaving or helping with the tech we operate. Even surveilance could be helpful in these times. I doubt 'she' would ask anything extremely dangerous of any of you without giving fair warning." He crossed his arms as he spoke and tilted his head a little bit. He had been around and killed his share of men but he didn't enjoy his task, he knew full well what likely was going to happen to the reckless ones here but that's common enough occurance. Vipers tended to be rash and violent, giving little thought to a situation and charging in blindly. Some had plans for those moments, others didn't, he'd buried a few who didn't. He'd also killed anyone who knew the location of this base and escaped. It was his duty as caretaker.

He prayed nobody was stupid enough to try and run without giving their word of secrecy, too much could go wrong otherwise.

Postby Styx » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

~~She~~

A twinkle in her eye and a thin smile was all that George earned for his troubles. She simply slid a tiny CD out of her sleeve and images started to play on the screen. It seemed at first like a normal city street but then the image changed. Scene after scene was played of each of the Vipers capture and of the brutal murder and sometimes rape of their loved ones after they were out of the way. She looked sadly at Kerra her face obscured by her hood. "You have no family's...you have no friends...you don't exist, anyone who would ever miss you and wonder where you had gone has been killed. Anyone who saw you manifest killed, This is why Vipers are a rumor a legend only in very rural areas. They have been blotted from history by Father and that is what needs to change." She smiled at everyone in the room.

~~Tremis~~

Tremis had taken the loss hard but had soon gotten over it. Seeing everyone was there she cleared her throat loudly. "We have something unusual today" She said opening a very thin folder "We have a mentally deranged viper on our hands....we know nothing of his powers we only know of its history" She glanced at the folder "After 10 years of abuse by his father and mother, he ate the entire family...raw" She said not batting an eyelash "Raw flesh is toxic to humans so somehow he has survived. "Before the secure viper facility was built...and it seems like that was broken out of too, anyway. In the ultra-max prison he was imprisoned in....." She took a very long pause her eyes not believing what they just read "Uh he ate his way out of his bonds and the prison" She said "Any questions so far"

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am

Iren Wright: ORLY

With a small smile, she shrugged on the shirt, shaking her butt in the ripoff short jean shorts that she was wearing in the process. She messed with her tongue ring and had the ball end of it sticking out between her lips. She just so happened to miss his glances. "Altered? You don't have to if it's too much trouble." She bit her lower lip before tilting her head slightly to the left as he asked is she'd go with him to lunch. She did notice that the invite was thrown to Dylan after the fact and smiled a little at this fact before giving a nod and a verbal "Sure, I'm not picky with what I eat." before looking at Dylan to Jeff, Dylan to Jeff again, her colorful hair shaking with each shake.

"Fine." She said to Dylan, giving him an unamused face about being called 'kid' before he commented about being a third wheel, and she frowned slightly before her cheeks tinted slightly pink, not exactly having something witty to say to this remark. And then Tremis began to speak, and she turned her head respectfully to her to listen to what she was saying.

"Ate...?" She repeated to herself softly, wondering what kind of torture the poor guy went through to drive him to hunger flesh. "Eating gain!?" She exclaimed, "What is he, the sin Gluttony?" She looked completely flabberghasted.
Last edited by Akaine on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Zelosse » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 am

-Jeff-

Raising an eyebrow he couldn't help but notice Iren in a peculiar way, he had been a slave to the government since childhood but it was only now he was starting to notice things like women. Turning his attention with a slight blush back to his commander he listened to the information being given with a grimace of disgust and awe. To be able to do such a thing was unheard of so his power was likely incredible teeth and some peptobismal. As she finished and told them he had escaped he quicked a glance at Dylan and Iren then back to the werewolf girl.

"So you three are effected by a man of inhuman hunger, I however possess the ability to turn into pure water and replace any wounds with more for what is essentially a perfect defense," Rubbing his chin he though of just what this freak had up his sleeve other than just a terrible diet plan. "But I don't think he'd be much of a threat if it were just him eating some guards and his prison. What's the real problem that the higher ups are afraid of and when do we leave to kill him."

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am

==Dylan Sanderss==

"Im' not effected at all, he has to get close to me to do any damage. You'd think I'd just offer my hand up for him to chomp down on?" Dylan said answering Jeff.

"But yeah, he doesn't sound like much of a threat, a particularity maybe, but if all he can do is "eat" things then it would obviously be no threat to us. He doesn't have any training in fighting from what Tremis here has said. " As for the other part about human flesh, Dylan knew that cannibalism wasn't all that old an idea, and human flesh certainly wasn't toxic to other humans. Eating raw food was something that reacquired getting used to, but it could be done. But Dylan didn't' mention any of his own little info, he didn't want to correct Tremis because he respected her power. She was still wrong though.

"I don't know, but I've got a feeling we'll be seeing that "She" person again. This time, though, this time I'll be ready."

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Kerra Tyler

Kerra smiled kindly back at George. “Thank you,” she said softly, appreciating it. She was sad to hear that he had nothing. No memories. What must it be like, she wondered, not even knowing what or who you were missing?

But any trace of comfort or hope she gained from George’s words soon vanished as she watched the screen. Her hands were at her mouth. “No…”

There were no words for what she felt. No. They can’t be dead. I…never got to tell them…I’ve got to tell them…it was an accident… She was still staring in shock. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes. The hope that she could one day get back to her family, had been the one thing she had focused on for three years. It had been the hope of seeing her family again that had given her the courage to escape. And all for nothing…

See. We did your sister a favour by killing her first. spoke a voice inside her head.
Shut the fuck up. I didn’t ask for your opinion.
I’m only stating the truth. Not a pleasant death, but better than what happened to the rest…
SHUT UP! Outwardly, Kerra was looking down at the floor, hiding the tears that were spilling down her face. Her eyes blazed dangerously amber.
We have to make them pay for what they did…
STOP IT.
That’s it. Get angry at the Government, get angry at me. Go on. We both know what happens when you do…

Kerra continued looking down as the mental battle inside her head went on, holding her hands to try and stop them from shaking. Her family had meant everything to her. What did she have left to live for now that she knew they were dead?

Well…
Don’t answer that! I didn’t fucking ask you. Just leave me alone.

Kerra felt like running out of the room. But instead she just stayed where she was. To say she was devastated was an understatement. A part for her had always suspected her family were dead, but it still came as a shock. She was finally free…but she didn’t have anything to go back to. It turned out none of them did.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Styx » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 pm

~~Tremis~~

She had a slight grin seeing the blush on the cheeks of Jeff not much shook that man up and this girl did . She would have to be careful about that. With a smile she continued "Your assumptions may be correct or may be completely wrong...I am only stating what is known" She paused checking the thin file again. "His name is Viktor and his whereabouts have been unknown for the past 10 years...he resurfaced early this morning, a small town of about 10,000 people has been under his attack...the survivors from the initial killing spree have been evacuated and are currently being processed for either purge or mind wipe depending on their degree of exposure. Pick up your things were are heading out shortly to do whatever we can. She shut the folder and pointed Iren in the direction of the equipment for anything she needed. She howled as her body grew and she took her werewolf form..

Postby Akaine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Iren Wright : War Room :This feeling in my bones

She looked at Jeff with an eyebrow raised, "Well, I can heal myself better than I can heal others, so replacing lost flesh shouldn't be too much trouble. It'll just be a little time consuming." She looked at Dylan when he spoke and then back to Tremis. "So it seems that all of us who spoke about our powers has some kind of defense/immunity to this guy. That's good, but don't forget to ask for help if you need it." She looked at everyone in the eyes, an eyebrow raised in a demanding manner. She was a healer by trade, and she was used to people trying to act 'manly' and refuse help until they were on death's door when it could have been easily prevented had they asked for minor assistance.

"Viktor...why do all the bad guys have to be named Viktor or Damian..." she pondered softly to herself, frowning and shaking her head slightly, out of a slight annoyance. She gave a nod when Tremis began giving them orders, and responded to the nod "Thanks." Then Tremis changed into a wolf form, and she blinked before shrugging it off. She still had so much to learn about vipers, despite being one herself. She turned to Jeff and Dylan at this point and said "I'll be right back guys, going to check out the supplies real quick, unless if you guys need anything, that is."
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Musicmac » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

A large blade suddenly materialized itself under the projection screen and sliced it in half with a swift upward movement. The same happened to the projector when a claw reached out from the shadows above and sliced it into pieces. The pieces were then smashed into dust by the claw after curling itself into a fist and turning into a large hammer.

Lou simply sat from his chair when the objects were destroyed and obliterated into pieces so small that no one could ever repair them again. Without looking at anyone, he simply said to himself, "I fucking hate these shitty movies. Don't we have anything else better?". Taking the cigarette from his mouth, he blew out a puff of smoke before resuming with his smoking.

No one knew but deep inside Lou, a small ball of cold anger was starting to sprout and expand itself.
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 pm

{George}

" Stop avoiding the subject."
George demanded as he looked up from his work to the smiling "her". He watched the program in small glances. The puppet master aka "Father" as he come to expect was ruthless and cruel. Let what puzzled him was his actions, he killed everyone else, but the Viper. Why imprison the viper, in the first place, what was the whole point of it? George pondered to himself.

He shook his head, he was going off tangent. " What happens after, "we" supposedly change it?" He questioned to her. " And importantly, what's going to stop you from becoming the next father figure ?" He asked. It was very obvious that he did like her and this hate was increasing drastically. " And to smile, after saying all that. You very much disgust me. " George remarked as he picked up the "her" Lego. " Moving on, I think, I call you, Jenny instead of "her" for now on. You look like a jenny anyways and I'm tried of the "her" stuff." He continued . He was going to call that from now on, simply it was getting on his nerves.

" Now Jenny, why do you suppose. Father, who I'll name Henry is locking up, Vipers? And please don't ignore any of my questions. In terms of trust, I have none for you as you do for me, so let's try and start some, shall we?" He went on to say.
More Robots

Postby Styx » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 pm

"Jenny" clicked her tongue looking at george. "There is a reason why George" She said smiling sweetly hiding the annoyance she felt. "And I would have an easier time explaining why if our friend here hadn't destroyed the screen" Signaled by the tongue click a nameless servant wheeled in another screen. "This was taken yesterday" The screen bloomed to life showing the news from the night before. Standing at the podium was a young woman wearing daisy dukes a black tight fitting tank top and a glove on her left hand. "The reason for the evacuation of Brena is simple, the gas lines have malfunctioned. Any little spark can cause the devastation seen here" The camera panned to show the destroyed buildings and rubble littering the streets. "Jenny" Spoke again "Now if you recall the werewolf from two days ago....well that just happens to be that werewolf. There is an incredibly dangerous viper on the loose in Brena and without the aid of government vipers the government would have no chance. Vipers are kept alive as the government's secret weapon against rebel groups, potential invasions and berserk vipers." She paused scanning the room.

Postby Reiu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 pm

-Lauren-

"Oh my God..." Lauren quietly spoke as she watched the video before Lou destroyed it. She put her hand over her mouth as sank into her chair. She realized her nightmare was right, all the way down to the gun. They killed Richard, mercilessly like the others' close ones. She was alone now, no parents, no friends, all dead because of her. "This can't be right, it all has to be a very long dream," She drew her legs to herself while she sat on the chair, "Maybe I'll wake from this whole thing! God, please why can't this be just a dream?!" Lauren's body shock as she lost control of her emotions.

She recovered after a moment, looking at 'Jenny' as she spoke. "Still," She lowered her legs and began speaking in her stern voice once more, "what point would they have to do what they did to us? We weren't berserk at all! We were captured and our closest ones slain just because we just discovered our abilities.." Her body shock as her rage started to kick in.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 pm

{George}

" I don't care. I'll care later, when you finally answer my first two questions, Jenny." George said right after she finished. " And cute name for myself, I didn't think, I look like a George. Unless, your addressing someone else in the room. " He mentioned as he played dumb about the name. " And yes, I know the werewolf, we met briefly in the maze." He said " Very crazy and very much a sadist. Not someone, you want to be alone with."

" Through something, she said did bug me. Very much, because the way she said it, it seems the other government viper have an unnatural loyal to Henry. I might think fear, but these days, I'm unsure of a lot of things." George commented as the werewolves words were lingering in his head.
More Robots

Postby Livix » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Aidan Shanks

Aidan awoke with in a sweat due to pain as his fresh scars to be burned and broke as he moved, he walked out of the room he was in and had missed the projection and explanation saying that all their close one's were dead. As Aidan walked out the second projection had a scantily clad woman on the screen with "Her" saying a single spark could destroy this entire town

Aidan during the time hi was raised by his family had been raised Christian and was a firm believer in the saying "You don't get more then you can handle" and since some power or force out there believed he could handle this power, he was determined to master it so he wouldn't be so easily defeated again by any enemy

So as "Her" mentioned once again that a spark would set that town asunder he thought to himself it would be a good training exercise (capture a rouge viper without creating a spark with a power that derives itself on moving things (ex. rock to a steel grate = death)) not even hearing the part about the werewolf from before

So he answered "I would like to go, if it wouldn't be too much trouble"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andrew Conally

Andrew didn't want to get out of bed because he had changed his seals so many times his body was being effected abnormally (ex. bruises everywhere even if he hadn't been hit there, constant lightheadedness and some symptoms similar to pressure sickness/the bendz

but through perseverance he managed to get up and out the door, getting there just as that one guy he was with offered his help he also thought he could help, if he could get a hold of that person, he could weigh him down until he couldn't move. He only hoped that it wouldn't come to that since that viper makes the gov't vipers scared

Andrew after that also raised his hand saying "If I could go that'd be cool, cause if I get a hold of that viper I could make it so he couldn't move"
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Slipslash » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

==Dylan Sanders==

Dylan silently nodded his head as Tremis got one with the briefing. Yup, this case sounded strange to normal ears, but to Dylan it just seemed like a normal day on the job. Although the part about 10,000 people being under his attack must have been overblown.

No way one could hold an entire town full of people in fear. He'd either have to be everywhere at once, or the gov't was trying to make the problem seem worse then it was (Dylan assumed it was the latter) He'd have to see this kid for himself, see if he really was worth all the trouble they said he was. He'd have to have some extremely strong jaw-muscles to be able to bite through Dylan's steel, especially if Dylan saw him coming. Dylan doubted he'd get into such a predicament though. This Viktor seemed like a pushover if all he could do was eat things.

"Right behind you."
Dylan said to Iren as he went for his equipment as well. It wasn't that he didn't trust her with his things, it was just that. . .he didn't trust a young lady like her to handle grenades, a machine-gun, and a knife. That and Dylan thought he'd look like an ass if he asked her to get all that stuff.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing