The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

The Viper Conspiracy IC Chapter 2: Blood Hunt

Postby Styx » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

Mile upon mile of barbed wire borders the seemingly empty complex. The ground was dusty and razor wire littered the tops of the chain link fences. A maze of thin corridors between the main gate in wrought iron above the heavily guarded entrance were the words “Forget your past, you do not exist”. Guard towers littered the complex. In the center of the area was a tall structure made of concrete, this super secret place did not have a name designed to house prisoners of unimaginable power by the general public. Each in a cage, a cell specially tuned so each one could not escape, some were captured after causing semi-cataclysmic events, others their only crime was that they exist.

Deep inside the complex a single button was pushed by a female figure sheathed in dark fabric. She vanished into the shadows as her goal was accomplished. A single message was played through the loudspeaker on each occupied cell. “Band together and escape or die alone” Was all that was said. Once the message was played the door of the cell clanked shut. Whatever means were used to restrain and de power the prisoner fell off. Each Viper was free for the first time in years. Free to move and free to flee. The single guard on the hall was sleeping. Nothing ever happened at the complex the security couldn’t be compromised. One after another each door slid open with a loud clank jolting him awake. He turned to run tripping over his own chair. His head falling against the large red alarm button, upon impact loud sirens blared across the complex. Guards in their towers stood alert guns at the ready. A loud computer generated female voice sounding “Cell Breach in Viper Section” Every 30 seconds the message repeated itself among the air raid sirens. “Cell Breach in Viper Section” Above the action on the roof of the complex, a darker than night figure stood chuckling about what she had just done “Oh I hope they survive we will have so much fun” With that She melted into the darkness again.

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom, well that is what the high ranking officials of the government that knew of her existence called Tremis and her two other Vipers. She chuckled as the message that the Government Vipers were to be deployed to kill the escaped prisoners. Her grin turned evil as her clothes shredded when she took her werewolf form her thick fur masking anything that needed masked. With a loud howl she walked along the floor. After several mishaps with her weight and power the floors in their headquarters building had been reinforced so it would not crumble under her weight and force. “Jeff, Dylan, we have some pests that need taken care of.” She paused for a moment for dramatic affect “We have permission to kill this time” She said grinning evilly relishing the thought of torturing one of those pathetic Vipers. “Gear up and head to the shuttle.” With that she stalked off heading towards the small shuttle and to fill out the paper work for her team.
Last edited by Styx on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Viper Conspiracy IC Part I Escape

Postby Musicmac » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

"Okay, who's the fucking asshole that woke me up from my sleep?!", Lou yelled as he got out from his cell while stretching his arms at the same time. A yawn was heard as he finished stretching. He wasn't used to having people wake him up from sleep, especially not in this hellhole of a prison. Looking around, Lou had expected to see a guard standing in front of his special little cell with its highly intensified floodlights pointed at him at all times. Surprisingly, there was no guard. In fact, there wasn't even any floodlights being pointed at him or anything else ready to fry away his shadows.

Wait a minute, Lou looked behind him and saw that he had walked out of his cell home free. "...Wait, I'm free? No no, musta knocked my own goddamn block off or something. Let's see here... Fuck, that hurt!", Lou had pinched himself too hard while believing he was in a dream. Suddenly, a voice echoed throughout the place.

"You don't need to tell me twice. He he...", he said with a mocking grin as he jumped over some rails opposite of him and fell down from the top of the tower. A black spot swelled below Lou as he descended and swallowed him with a gross gloop. Just when it seemed like he had killed himself, Lou reappeared from the darkness with his Tommy Gun loaded with a drum magazine in his right hand and he stood in a taunting and arrogant manner.

"Let's fuckin' do this shit", he said in a low voice as he walked with his weapon aimed in front of him.
Listen.

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 am

>>Dylan Sanders
>>Deploying

Dylan nodded at his partners orders. He had been sitting in a chair enjoying a nice cup of coffee when the order came through. Dylan was, as usual, in his military cloths. As the ordered was relayed Dylan would have liked to have frowned at Tremis as she did her little show.

But of course Dylan was not stupid. Even if his partner was a little more then strange. Even serial killers were more methodical then she was. But if Dylan looked at it a certain way, serial killers were performing their "art" Tremis on the other hand. . .was simply crazy. A card-board cutout of a villain he'd seen off the tv in his childhood. That had been his first impression of her, and it still had yet to change. The girl was young, Dylan supposed it was that which caused her to act strangely. But no need to dwell on it now, Dylan has business to be doing. Although transforming in a building in quarters designed for humans, was a bit useless if you asked him.

Getting up out of the seat Dylan walked briskly into the armory. He was given his weapon, an assault rifle, a pistol the armory-guy opted to give Dylan some grenades, but Dylan simply told him no with a hand gesture, Dylan had no need for grenades, all he needed was his body, and a good gun. He already had his other stuff on his person. His knife to name a few. He also received his commando suit. Kevlar vest, the whole deal, except for the helmet, which Dylan did not need.

He stared at the armory operator again. The man looked nervously at Dylan for a second before his eyes opened in surprise. "Oh right, I almost forgot. . ." the man said as he reached under the counter. There was a loud clunk as a large ingot of steel was placed on the counter. Dylan scooped it off and walked out of the door. As he walked their were intermittent flashed off a off-white bluish color being emitted by the hand that was holding the ingot. Like a welder with his plasma-torch. Anyone Dylan walked by had to shield their eyes from the light, but after a while the ingot had all-together vanished. Dylan's expression had not moved from its stony indifference. And for all intensive purposes Dylan looked like a normal, perhaps elite, soldier.

Dylan filed into the shuttle as instructed. It was just another day on the job. Dylan would have been happy in this situation, but happy had died for him long ago. Now there was just calmness. That still did not stop him from talking occasionally though. He just had nothing to say.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am

-Jeff-

He did not smile, but he did not frown. He simply nodded as the werewolf informed him of his task to murder the other viper's without any regret fear or remorse. The same as it always was to him. He looked up at the roof and pictured the lake he grew up on and how it had been taken from him and then how these people had struck him such a deal to get it back, he would do anything for his old life back even if it meant killing millions. There would be no rest for this man, not now and not ever. As he walked off to his fate he couldn't help but hang his head a little at the scenario, so many had to die for his personal freedom nowadays.

Postby Masxira » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Xaio woke up, feeling the grip from her shackles loosen from her ankles. She sat up and rubbed her eyes with her sleeve then looked down, expecting a guard to just change the sedatives. She blinked with surprise; the shock waking her up instantly. What's this..? She thought as she slid her foot away from the chain. I'm...

"Free..?" Xaio finished aloud. She slowly stood up and staggered toward the exit of her cell. It had been a while since she had walked on her own; it was quite a invigorating experience to her..the temptation..to just..Run.

She shook the thought from her head. I can't get too excited.. Ironically, she jumped, hearing footsteps behind her. She quickly turned and saw an older man carrying a gun toward her. Let's hope that's an inmate... a friendly one at that.

Postby Livix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Aidan Shanks

Aidan had woken like any other, with the sound of the cells opening and the sirens going off. He got up and walked to the door raising his left hand to the door when he noticed the gloves had fallen off, and now his ghost white hands (from lack of light) showed and he nearly cried. Now wasn't the time to do so, so instead now knowing he had an upper hand on anyone in his path he decided his powers would get a true working since he was trapped.

So as a parting gift to those who trapped him he sent a blast of full exertion of his power into the cell causing it to implode, after which he kept walking forward with a gun wielder and a girl so far, as he walked, ready to destroy anything or anyone that tried to stop him ... or die trying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew Conally

Andrew had been awake, unable to sleep for the first time in weeks, reason being he had thought back to when he was captured for the first time in weeks as well. When he heard the commotion, the announcement and the others getting free he decided "What the hell, Why not?" with which he walked out and kept walking. He let up on one of his restraints allowing him a greater range of speed and movement.

He also noticed some of the others getting out in the cells ahead of him so he moved to catch up to them, although he hated to do so a group is better then all by himself, especially when his power required him to actually touch the enemy rather then others powers where they could be far away.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby mute_soul » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 pm

=Celeste=

Of all the faults to have, one of Celeste's most prominant was this-- she slept like the dead, and it took a lot to wake her up. Especially at o'dark thirty at night. She had successfully slept through the call to action over the intercom, and she had shifted yet remained asleep when the doors clattered open. The <Cell breach in Viper Section.> that ensued did not at first stir her, either, but after consistently going off for about five minutes, Celeste finally sat up in bed, annoyed, groggy, and more irrational than normal.

"Shut up!" she yelled at the intercom in her room, hurling her pillow in its direction. She glowered at the speaker, the source of the mechanical voice, itching her head sleepily. The things women had to do for a decent night's sleep! She glowered for a while, before it seemed to dawn on her that she was unshackled, and her door was wide open.

"Whoa, wait a moment!" Celeste yelled, catapulting herself off of her bed as she ran for the door. She propelled herself with the air, jumping slightly farther and more gracefully than normal. However, her land was only a quarter as graceful and she nearly tripped out of her cell. She stepped out cautiously, looking around. "This is too good to be true!"

"Hey, you!" a guard hissed, spotting the curly-headed girl standing there. Then, calling to his partners, "Hey, one of them's still here!"

"Not for long!" Celeste muttered, "Oh snap!" She ran back into her room and, in a moment of panic, shot a powerful blast of wind directly into the wall, blowing out a hole large enough for her to get through.

"Get back here!" the guard yelled, still closing.

"Fat chance," Celeste yelled back, squeezing through a jumping. It really was a leap of faith as, after so many years captive, she wasn't sure if she could fly. She managed to glide to the ground, nearly dropping herself a couple of times, and she spotted a receding group not to far off. Vipers, Celeste hoped.

"Hey, wait up!" she called after them. She sprinted after them, occasionally stumbling in the dark. She occasionally leaped into the air, propelling herself forward with gusts of air, but she wasn't nearly brave enough to attempt flight. She eventually caught up with them, quite winded.

"Hey there, everyone," she greeted.
Last edited by mute_soul on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Reiu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 am

_Lauren Reed_

Please no! She thought, as she was restrained by unfamiliar people, as she watched in horror as her boyfriend as well restrained. He snarled at the man, Lauren unable to hear what he said. The man in-front of her boyfriend lifted a handgun at him, and as though time agonizingly slowed as the finger pulled the trigger...

"RICHARD!!!" Lauren woke with a start. She looked around, shivering, scanning her environment as she thought what just happened. Sighing, she said to herself, "only a nightmare..." She then started to rub her wrists, then stopped. "Wait... weren't there cuffs on my hands?" She sat on the floor of her cell for a moment, thinking what was going on. then she heard a message that made her heart skip:

<-Cell Breach in Viper Section->

The message actually shocked her, but then she realized what was happening: she was getting a chance to escape! Smiling, she looked at her cell door, "that's a waste of good metal; better use on someone without any powers." Within an instant, a long spear made of diamond crystals came from the ground, and in moments, cut herself out of her cell, the diamond lance in her hand. Now, she thought, if I can only find others, I could escape altogether from this place.. She started to walk, the lance in her hand, her different colored eyes scanning place to place.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 am

Segrik, freedom?

Segrik, like several other people, was asleep on his bed. He had special cuffs around his wrists and ankles along with a metal-like collar around his neck. He wasn't asleep per se, but was having the same reoccuring nightmare that'd wake him up from the few times he attempted to rest. He was witnessing two shadowed soldiers killing off his mother, father, and sister. He was restrained by two other soldiers who were laughing and making sure he was watching the never-ending torture. It frightened him, but at the same time, he could no longer weep about the nightmare, nor could he wake up screaming. His eyes just shot open and he looked at his surroundings, sweating a bit. He was tired, but still wide awake. People could call him a zombie by just looking at the dark circles under his eyes.

It took him a second to sit up and look around. Everything was peaceful, and Segrik could hear the snoring from the guard down at the end. It was just going to be another day of isolation, nightmares, and feeling hatred for being treated like an animal. He looked over at the bars and sighed. "If only they opened..." He picked up a sound coming from the speakers, this woman's voice speaking into it:

“Band together and escape or die alone”

That's when the barred doors opened up, and his cuffs were suddenly loosened, making a loud 'clank' when they hit the floor. Segrik blinked a little and looked down to examine himself. He was free, but who was the one that freed him? That woman seemed nice, but at the same time, it could be a trap.

As he was in deep thought, the sound of sirens blared through the halls and a recorded female voice spoke as the other Vipers were escaping. <<CELL BREACH IN VIPER SECTION>> He got up quickly and grabbed the chair legs from under his bed and began to transform. HIs hands and legs grew more dragon-like, he grew horns, and his ears became pointed. His skeletal wings sprouted out from his back and he let out a roar once his tail grew out. His hands carved the wood with ease, making the legs into two boomerangs and he stepped out to see other Vipers heading one direction. He followed the flow of people, staring at a girl that had some crystal lance-like thing. He walked up on her and leaned down to ask her something, "Do you know where we're supposed to head off to?"
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 am

A moment. That's all that whispered into his ears and raced crossed his brain. He didn't know when it was coming, what, or why, just all he knew, was something is going to happen. And sadly it was the only thing he knew. His name was a blank and most things that came with it. All he had to go by was what the guards named him "George".

Was it his name or just them toying with him, George wondered in his earlier days. Through, he also wondered if the outside world was just a bigger cube version of his prison. If that were the case, then running would be difficult. George didn't want to run out into space, but he figured it would be better there than here still. How close was this ball of light, the guards called the "Sun" , George hoped not too close, he didn't want to burn accidentally

Click, the devices on his body fell apart. Soon after his cell door now unlocked with a loud clank and slid to the right. " I wonder if that's the moment. " He pondered as he sat up from his bed. George leaped from his bed to his hat rack as he pulled off his hanging olive colored cap. " Still better to find out, than remain here a second longer." George thought as he also grabbed his blanket and pillow.

== “Band together and escape or die alone” ===

"Good advice." George commented " Through, it reeks of another puppet master pulling the strings." He suddenly remarked with an eye roll as he stepped out of his cell. As he walked out, George donned his cap and entered the company of two other escapees. " I can find out if we can get to storage." He answered the one guy's (Segrik) question. Compared to the other with the weapon of ice, George looked funny armed with a pillow and a blanket. " With my PDA, I can hack things. Turn a few more things to our advantage." He explained.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Kyuu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 am

: Kahlynn -Freedom- :

Screams could be heard, coming from a cell down the block. From the sounds of things, the inmate was being tortured or sorts. Her cell a bit different from most, Kahlynn laid in her sleep, screaming at the constant and vivid nightmares she received on daily basis. Cold sweat on her brow, Kahlynn woke with a start, breathing fast. Some low lights at the bottom on the cell were on, like always, a constant nuisance in itself. She looked around her plastic room and glass walls. The glass was too thick to break and the plastic helped its job by keeping her inside. Using her stomach muscles, Kahlynn sat up in her bed and started to pace in her cell. Little hairs on the back of her neck began to rise and stay up as the electricity in the air tingled across her skin. It was all she could do with her power, the plastic and glass making any possibility for electrons to pass through. The strait-jacket also kept her from doing too much damage. It was specially made for her after losing control once during a feeding session. Most of the time now, she is kept sedated slightly and in a straight-jacket, the metal parts made of rubber.

“Band together and escape or die alone…”

The sound was much like a whisper to Kahlynn as her head tilted to the side, listening for more. “What do we have here?” She asked herself aloud. She looked out the glass wall as she heard the usual voice come through.

“Cell Breach in Viper Section.”

Kahlynn smiled as she kicked open her door with ease, walking out in her strait-jacket. Her hair was slightly a mess, still in its style from her wedding, so slightly outdated then most. Her hair was much longer now, more wild. Her bare feet touched the cold ground beneath her as she looked down. A small chuckle escaped from her lips. Then another came, following a giggle. She looked up slightly, laughing some more, her eyes growing wide. Her cackle echoed in the cell room as she looked around with her eyes wide. The electrons in the air went wild, zapping anyone near metal. It was a love zap, but nothing too hurtful. Clad in her strait-jacket and something white underneath it, she began to head for the exits running at a normal speed for now. She looked around for others, knowing that she had seen at least a couple pass by her door.

Postby Reiu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

_Lauren_

Lauren walked for a time, thinking how she would get out of this prison like place. She then felt a breath down her neck, making her get out of thought in a snap. She whipped around, her grip tightening around her lance, thoughts running through her mind. Thoughts her her beloved, how he did something of the same when they were together. She could hear his care free voice, "you're so easy to scare, Lauren.."

"Do you know where we're supposed to head off to?"

Instead of seeing him, she saw a dragon like man standing in front of her. Her eyes widened for a moment at the sight of his bone like wings. Her body slightly trembling, Lauren spoke in a harsh tone, "I have no idea myself. You wouldn't be seeing me wander about like I am if i did know. What is obvious is that we need to find others like us; with powers, so we can escape." She then felt some hotness in her cheeks, and realized that she was blushing from her memories of her boyfriend. She turned from the dragon man, to hear another come towards them, seemingly with an answer to the dragon-man's question. "Well, that could work." She said as she spun back around, then plunged her diamond lance into the ground, in which the lance immediately sank into. "Well, if I have two boys here, then looks like i could put that diamond lance back." She looked at the boys, "It does take energy to keep that thing together like that." She then felt a slight moment of dizziness as her body finally recognized that some energy was used.

Postby Styx » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 pm

~~Tremis~~

She sat in the shuttle grinning at Jeff and Dylan. "As unfortunate as it is we are not able to kill humans we are only authorized to kill Vipers. She smiled "An unknown number have escaped" She said pausing for a moment as with a sharp jolt the shuttle took off. "With the current intel we have our superiors believe that this breach was orchestrated by She in an effort to gain followers and rebel against Father" She chuckled her claws clinking together "The assignment is to eliminate as many as possible and any we cannot eliminate we must sow enough seeds of doubt that they do not fall under She's influence"

~~She~~
10 soldiers that were incredibly green came rushing into the complex. These had never actually seen a viper in action only heard stories. Their guns were held ready laser dots dancing on the heads of the vipers still crowding together. She chuckled as she looked at her read out on her wrist computer seeing that the shuttle had taken off. She had to work fast. She vanished into the shadows again appearing behind the 10 soldiers, seeking the leader out she came behind him and grabbed his head twisting so hard his face was looking at her. The soldiers seemed to scatter their poise broken as the dots looked everywhere seeking a target that couldn't be found.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

+George+

" Could isn't the word, I would use." George mentioned as he corrected his new found ally. " It will work. " He said as he overlook some of his fellows. " Time is our ally, Time is our enemy, yet it all depends on what is done." He commented as he strolled past. " I'll capture a guard, ask politely and move on from there. " George said as he started to explain his idea to them. " With it my possession, all I ask of you guys is to provide me time so I can adjust things in our favor." He requested of the two of them. " The more, people we find on the way, the better our odds."

" I pray, I still remember how to turn it on and work it. "
George remarked to them as he walked down the hallway. " But it is nice to take a stroll."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 pm

>>Dylan Sanders
>>Deploying

Dylan rode in the shuttle, he silently sat with his head inclined downward as if he was sleeping. Truthfully, however, he was not sleeping. He was "focusing" something soldiers and the like did although each called it soemthing different. Some called it prayer, others meditation, all Dylan knew is that it help clear the mind, something he needed with all this noise. . .and that nagging feeling in the back of his mind to let it all out. It was only when Tremis spoke that he was awoken from his trance.

Dylan's serious "This-is-what-I-do-for-work" face dissipated as soon as Tremis laid out some of the details. Instead replaced by a look of slight annoyance.

"You know, I wonder why we didn''t just recruit the ones who wanted to be in the gov't and execute the rest of them. It's for reasons like these that you don't keep a prison full of enough freaks to cause chaos and war five times over. They'd all be better off dead, that way we don't have to worry about this shit. Oh well, I guess we're there to solve that problem. . ." Dylan finished, with a shrug. His M16 sat in his lap supported by his hand. His suit gave him the look of being a commando rather then your typical soldier. Dylan's entire presence demanded respect. He didn't know it, but perhaps he'd male a good general later in his life.

"And tell me just how exactly can this She character have access to our inside like this anyway? Sounds like we've been compromised. . .and yet no one had severed the connection to this traitor yet?" Dylan may have been quiet, but he wasn't stupid, although he may have been a little naive if anything. He was just curious why a global gov't couldn't find this illusive "she"[/color]

it left a bad taste in his mouth but he couldn't be precise about anything past its surface. Like a dog being lead by a leash.
Last edited by Slipslash on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Akaine » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Iren Wright:Freedom at laaast~

She was sitting in her cell, meditating and relaxing herself: it was how she stayed sane after all these years of being cooped up in a cage. Even if she had the option of being let out for exercise, she would have beaten somebody sooner or later and would have been in isolation. That was the depth of her frustration. It wasn't like she hadn't tried to escape, it was just that with her hands bound, she was practically helpless. The key word there is practically.

Shifting her head up at the sound of the speaker, she narrowed her eyes and frowned slightly, her light grey eyes narrowed in suspicion. After five years of being stuck in this jail cell, and from how her parents had been treated, she had found out the hard way that life wasn't easy and that you can't always believe what people tell you. "Band together and escape..." she repeated, sighing softly to herself as she looked around at her surroundings, her hands were finally uncuffed, and the restraining gloves fell off onto the floor with a dull thud. Stretching her hands gently, her skin was a little chaffed from where both the gloves and the cuffs rubbed against soft skin, she looked at the door to her cell and gave a small smirk as it opened. She walked to the open door, taking the cuffs in her hand as an impromptu brass knuckle, leaving the other hand empty. The empty hand began to glow softly with a light blue color that didn't take any form, but remained in a mist-like consistency for future shaping. "Band together.", she reminded herself. It didn't sound like a bad idea: even with her powers restored, she would have been unable to escape on her own...but with a few others, escape was a given.

She walked out of her cell and noted that a lot of other vipers had already left their cells and were just walking around as if taking a leisurely stroll...with weapons.She sauntered over to them, her hips swaying and her vibrant orange and red hair was shaken out of her face as she did so. The 5'5" twenty-six year old called out, her voice husky from disuse, "Well, seems like we have a ticket out of here. Are you lot going to take it or what?" Making an appreciative face as she checked out all of the males in the group, she gave a smirk and continued walking up to the group, dropping the cuffs that were in her hand: she didn't need them.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Livix » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 am

Aidan Shanks

Aidan turned to see that many others had started to join in on their escape, Aidan had been one of the first most cells in the line so it was safe to say he was ahead of a lot of people, as the woman made a yell to all about their new ability to leave. Aidan responded with "YES, now lets find the door and leave this hell hole once and for all" as he launched forward towards what seemed to be the end of the hall using his 'pressure' as a propellant.

As he made his way down the hallway he noticed several soldiers and he just let his anger take over for the shortest amount of time, He moved with the force of a jet engine over to one and stopped practically on a dime right in front of the person and clapping his hands together to try and crush the guard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew Conally

Andrew taking Aidan's lead let loose his final restraint allowing him nearly inhuman speeds as he followed close on Aidan's tail even though he was simply running. Everyone else would need to run to catch up to the two of them (I think we should at least leave to the outside world before those three make it to us, y'know a bigger area to fight in then this cramped little prison)

Andrew veered off when he saw the guards coming, so he found one and using his newfound lightness and speed jumped and twisted and turned around the guy trying to touch the guys 12 times (the guard lets say weighed 180lbs so after 12 doubling touches he would weighs 368 tons)
Last edited by Livix on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:26 am

Louis 'Lou' Fernandez

As the soldiers that had been aiming at Lou's head unnoticed scattered, so did the laser dots. Alerted by the red dots dancing around on the walls and floor, Lou turned around and gave a smile at them. Darkness swelled below him again and swallowed Lou up as he sank. Almost instantly, Lou reappeared from one of the soldier's shadows. The man seemed to be panicking about something and didn't even notice Lou until he nudged him on the head with his gun.

"You fuckers shouldn't have locked me up in the first place".

With a snicker, Lou pulled on the trigger and a shot went off, point blank.
Listen.

Postby Masxira » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Xaio: Eep~!

Xaio watched in amazement as the man disappeared into the ground, then quickly hid into one of the empty cells so that she wasn't seen by the guards. After a short moment, she heard a gun shot. She peeked around the corner to see one of the guards already dead. Xaio blinked and began to worry - not for the guards, but for him. He was so close to the group with a weapon he could have used so easily from a further distance; a safer distance from where he was standing. It was apparent to her that he was quite... straightforward. She continued to watch to see what else was up this foolhardy fellow's sleeve.

It didn't take too long for her attention to shift toward something behind her. Footsteps. Someone was running this way. Xaio squinted, seeing that it was a young girl in a strait-jacket. She blinked.
I wonder what she's like..?

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Segrik, Whoa! She's light-headed!

Segrik blinked and stared at her when she spoke. He sighed and nodded, having a feeling that she didn't know either. Another guy came up to them and he replied with a pretty solid plan. "We should still look for other Vipers too. Maybe they'd know what to do. I'm sure that the person that's planing this out is wanting us to group together and meet in a safe area... Hey, are you okay miss?" He turned his attention to Lauren, who was swaying around after dismissing her weapon. He moved his hands quickly and rested them on her shoulders so she could stay somewhat steady. "Maybe you should be carried until you can walk on your own." He had a worried look on his face as he kept her supported. His ears twitched and he let out a low growl. "We'll need to get rid of those green men first..." He let out a roar and took a deep breath, shooting fire at the soldiers so the three can be freed.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Styx » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm

The soldiers were quickly dispatched by the escaped prisoners. Their mangled and bloodied bodies lay along the cell corridor as they quickly worked their way out of the building. George had meddled with something he was about 75% certain that it was the main gate control and the spotlights. He believed he had disabled them allowing them the cover of darkness and their final barrier would already have fallen. In front of them lay a maze of concrete walls, topped with razor wire. Guard towers littered the way in front of them. Without the Spotlights they would be harder to spot. She was already on the move and out the gate through her own methods where she would be waiting for the Prisoners if they made it out.

~~Tremis~~

She chuckled dropping 2 rocket packs on the floor. "Dylan don't ask questions that even I don't know the answer too.....nobody seems to know anything about She or what she is doing beyond the fact that she is a threat" She looked at Jeff and Dylan her voice a low growl as she stretched her fur covered arms "The prisoners are in the maze do as you wish none must escape.....the packs can be used to leap over the walls of the maze..Try to split them into groups...will be easier that way...and much more fun" With one arm she slid open the door on the side of the shuttle and dropped out landing about 50ft below in the middle of the maze. She stalked along her eyes,ears and nose alert for any hints of the prisoners. She whispered into her comlink "Jeff Dylan they are still in front of the complex....lets move" She broke into a run dashing towards the pack of idiots.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

-Jeff-

With a grin he felt the bloodlust come to him, the one time in his imprisonment outside bar's for the pathetic government where he could exact a bit of revenge. He had struck a deal not to attack the official's but he was more then welcome to attack any escapee's and that made his day brighter for the first time in year's. With a whisper he simply ignored the rocket pack and jumped from the plane in a free fall, arm's wide and leg's spread his grin grew larger and larger as he fell closer and closer to a source of water, the pipelines pumped clean fresh water into the prison for the guards and the prisoners, and there was a large lake underground he could use so with little effort he willed them forward, in the time it took him to fall the remainder of the way there was enough water collected below the ground to fulfill his needs but there would be a time and a place to use it.

Landing with splash his body exploded into a small torrent of water, cascading over the nearby wall's where Jeff once stood, as if controlled by a will of their own the small driplets of water raced up the wall and to the top to act as spotter's for him, slowly he reformed where he had landed, his clothing being collected from the point of impact as he slithered back in and solidified, his suit seemed to harden for a moment but his first step was a small 'crack' sound as it broke, walking through the maze found a darkened corner near the entrance and waited for the first victim.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Iren Wright:Freedom at laaast~

The people that she saw looked like they had plans, and she gave a smile and a quick shrug before deciding that she actually had no way of knowing which direction the exit was. She made a few turns, went straight, opened a door, and walked through a random hallway. After a few turns, she found herself right back where she started, and frowned. "Fucking shit." She said this with a small smile on her face, she had never been too good with directions, sadly. Messing with her tongue piercing, she sighed quickly before coming to a decision.

She walked with a decisive air around her person and gave a smug chuckle before shifting her light grey eyes over to the walls. Concentrating, she frowned slightly as the blueish glow in her hands turned darker and more intense. Apparently she was waiting for a certain color, because when the blue turned into a nice shade of navy, she flattened her right hand and quickly began to cut through the wall with surgical precision. "Mhmm." She muttered softly, the frown not leaving her face as she shook her head quickly to get some of the stray strands of red hair out of her eyes. If she continued in one direction long enough, she would get to an exit...or make one.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Dylan shrugged when it became evident that not even Tremis knew. "These are the people I'm working for I guess. . ." Dylan thought. He dropped out of the shuttle as Tremis did, with a rolling landing Dylan looked up. "A maze. . ." he thought as he holstered his weapon and picked up the rockets.

Dylan's hand turn to steel and covered itself over the pack. There was a loud cracking and tearing as he did so. Small pieces of metal and other substances leaked out onto the floor. Once done Dylan 's arm looked quite strange. He had not gotten rid of the fuel in the rocket, which was now in his arm. Using his power Dylan had eaten the steel in the pack and encased the fuel of the rockets in his arm, which was now the same shiny sheen as steel.
Dylan walked up to the wall. He looked up at the top, his other hand turning into what looked like a very ugly version of a grapple, using his "hand" as a repel Dylan shot it onto the top of the maze wall. It latched on firmly from there Dylan was yanked up, along with his bulbous fuel filled arm.

"Roger that" Dylan answered Tremis. He rocked back and forth a few times before rocketing off along the top of the maze walls towards his targets. It was just another day on he job for Dylan. He didn't feel any particular blood-lust today. Not like the other two, who seemed to give in to their inner-demons any time they fought. Dylan supposed that's what made them such poor fighters. Emotion clouds everything up.

Postby Reiu » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Lauren: The Heck?!

"Hey, are you okay miss?"

"Yea.. I'm ok.. EH?!" She felt the dragon-man's hands fall on her shoulders, supporting her, and hearing him talk about carrying her. She quickly pushed him away, and faced him talking in a harsh voice again, "I'M fine; I don't need to be carried... AND I don't like being touched by anyone!" She turned away, saying to herself quietly, "Except for him..." She didn't turn around to face the man again because she found herself blushing, yet again. "Dammit, I shouldn't let that get to me!" Lauren started to very quietly rant, then started to move forward. She then stopped, staring at the walls, "Damn, this is why I hate mazes." She frowned looking at the walls, then looked up, hearing a noise. Helicopter? Maybe a jet? She turned around, her face no longer red from blushing, and looked at the two boys, "I think we should start moving... I think reinforcement arrived!" She looked at them, taking her headphones off her ears to hear better.

Next

Return to Role Playing