Name: Vincent Mcmillan
weighs 183 lbs and is 6 foot 1 with a slender, not to muscular body.
He lets his red-blonde hair the way it is, not using gel or whatever for it, has light-green eyes
and a few small scars scattered across his face.
He'll most likely be seen wearing a black jacket that's completely unzipped,
together with a dark green or blue T-shirt. Under that, he'll be wearing dark jeans and black/grey combat-boots.
If you don't know him, Vincent will come over as a quiet person with a "Don't mess with me" attitude,
though once you get to know him, he'll show himself as a nice and caring guy. But even then, pissing him off is generally a bad idea.
Thanks to, or due to his former job, he's gotten a habit to always check whatever, or whoever you're working with.
The last few years, he's had problems with insomnia, him not being able to find sleep more and more frequently.
He's quite a smart guy, but he prefers not to show it off, and dislikes "being the hero/leader", though he can act and think quickly while under pressure.
Former employment: Before the outbreak, Vincent used to be a dj in a small nightclub, but he recently was discovered as an artist and was offered a job in a casino.
- He's been going to the shooting range together with his father for years.
- Going to nightclubs and to the movies with his friends.
- Playing Video games, most notably the RE series, Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead.
- A few years back, he took a liking to reading, but he likes no writer or book in particular.
- He used to help his uncle and has since then studied several things about mechanics.
Before Vincent moved to Vegas with his family, he lived in a small town, without to much worry.
Often times, he'd visit his uncle, an engineer, working only a street away while his parents were working and he'd have free time. This has also helped him with fixing the family car whenever it broke down during trips.
A few years back, he and his family moved to Vegas, thanks to his father's job. This has caused him to dislike his father, and to act like a little criminal at times. During one of these "criminal days", he got caught by some mall cop while destroying a vendor machine, but managed to get away from him.
While getting into a fight every so often, his mother was trying to get him to do something he liked, something that'd redirect his feelings into more positive things.
Now, Vincent knew he loved music, but how could he do anything positive with that? To Vincent's surprise, his father found the solution: making your own music, which then later developed into his job as a dj. A few months later, they reestablished their father and son bond, doing what they hadn't done in quite some time.
Now, he'd gone to some airshow in the desert with his friends and his girlfriend, thinking he'd have a fun day. How wrong that thought had been pointed itself out later on...
- Charger for his MP3.
- His MP3.
- Headphones and earphones (in case one or the other would break down).
- A pack of cigarettes (He quit smoking, but that pack happened to still be in there)
- A lighter. (Same as with the cigarettes)
- A few bottles of water.
- Some wrapped candy.
- A few bandages and some other things.
- His toolkit (He often repairs the car, and takes it with him, just in case.)
- A (heavy) hammer, duct tape, nails and some other supplies from the base.
- That one handgrenade.
- A Glock 18, given to him by his father, along with 5 cartridges with 10 bullets each.
One of his favorite songs: Nightcore - Zombie Remix
Had to do it.
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.