Fallout: Those Mercs OOC Open for bussiness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Fallout: Those Mercs OOC Open for bussiness

Postby Villain » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:27 pm

*Smacks back twice as hard with DnD ten year experience combined with five years of larp* Down padawan!
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Villain: Hm... could use a touch of work, maybe throw it through a spelling/grammar checker like Word, but otherwise accepted. As always, you and everyone: Don't go overboard.
For the Greater Good

Postby Villain » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Yes grammar hasn't always been my strong suite. I had to write the whole thing on my iPod touch since my computer was overboard from my recent fallout marathon. I'll go and grind it through word since you say so. Oh yes and I base the character off of me and my personality (sorta) so I wanted to have fun with it. If you have a problem with anything I have just say and I will sweep it up easily. As for (Master) Arch I believe we could co exist. I actually did copy you but more of a attempt to make me a follower. Like you said you have superior time around these parts and I wanted to study a bit about you. Your Arch I am Villain. Simple as that. The dnd thing was just to keep that wretched word away from me. Newby. It's an insult to new people and I hate to hear it let alone be called it. Anyway Villain is out PEACE!
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Archrival » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 am

Archvillain wrote:*Smacks back twice as hard with DnD ten year experience combined with five years of larp* Down padawan!

*Counters with 6 years 2nd Ed Dnd experience and 6 years major larping and 3 years Warhammer 40k*
And I could call you worse, newby is to those who are new to these parts but have a general positive future, and I thank you for admitting you're a copy and I am suprised it took 4 years for someone to actually copy me.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 am

I'm just gonna go and call you two Villain and Rival.
-whips out yellow 2B pencil for protection-
Listen.

Postby Fell » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 am

I became a copycat without even knowing it. :(

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 am

-looks at Fell's avatar-
Must.
Refrain.
From pointing out.
The obvious!
Listen.

Postby Alcas » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am

Archvillain wrote: I AM OMEGA!

I don't mean to just jump in your guys ooc (I was originally going to join this so I've checked it every once in awhile). But you do realize that by saying "I AM OMEGA" your basically yelling out I am last. such as an Omega wolf is the wolf that the rest of the pack pushes around and what not. Just saying.

Postby Villain » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Yes I realize that. But by omega I mean the final thing. Like the omega series after dour years of evolution the last more evolved version came out. And besides I was having a bit of fun with Rivals words. Like the bible says ( I'm not Christian but this is a good example of what I meant) I am alpha and omega the beginning and the end. We're two halves of the same being I guess. Anyway oh well I thought newby was just another way of spelling noob. Thanks I guess.

Edit: then again I am a newby so I guess I fit both meanings of omega.

Postby Fell » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am

:P You guys think we got enough people?

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

We have enough people to suicide bomb the entire citadel so yeah I think so.

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 am

Hey guys... do you play poker? :)

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am

Yes but i'm god awful at it. Why?

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 am

Read my CS. :D

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:15 am

Yeah I read it bu I have one word to say. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Gasp-hehehe snicker. You socked a crime lord in the jaw breaking it. That's either the bravest or most fucking retarded thing I've ever thought to do in a post apocolyptic world.
Last edited by Villain on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 am

Sigh... I know it was a mistake... I shouldn't have drunk so much that night... but I still love him, he was such a kind guy... sigh...

Postby Keiran » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 am

Villan, you're allowed to swear in this forum. Just so you know.

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 am

I know but my iPod doesn't want me to. I dropped it down an escalator and now it doesn't think swears are words.

Postby Keiran » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

Pfft, that's funny. Library's usually have computers, maybe you should use that instead of your iTouch.

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 am

I would but my library freaks me out. It's a normal library but the right wings lights always flicker and die. That and my brother put on a Freddy cougar mask got the glove and stealth ninjas me when I was five while the lights were out.

Edit: and no I didn't mispell crougar it's because he wore a cougar mask on the back of his head.

Postby Fell » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 am

That's extremely silly.

Also, shame on you for allowing a mac product to touch your bare flesh.

Postby Villain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am

Yes I know and I still shit bricks when he does it.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Accepted list updated. Tell me if I missed you.

IC is up, start posting!
For the Greater Good

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

Well, I hope it's a good entrance. :)

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Do you refer to me as "slut" Red? (I don't go into this Arch thing, you guys will be from now on Red and Green.)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing