Fallout: Those Mercs OOC Open for bussiness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Fallout: Those Mercs OOC Open for bussiness

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:30 am

Ok, I'm fairly sure the rule prohibit overly graphic violence. And it's random ingame, AND you need to be over at the Common house to join.

If that's what you want Chase, they can go save you later, and you'll join up then.
For the Greater Good

Postby aj_gatsz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 am

Archvillain wrote:Same here since I'm stuck in this Los angeles hell hole and this is one of the few things I can do. I'm probably going to follow what you guys did with an over the top Incredibly disturbing and graphic beating of aj's character...... You know if I'm in the mood or something, quitters have to face some punishment so horrific dismemberment, torture, decapatation, and skinning are the best I can think of :twisted: .

You know what AV you can do me a favor. I didn't want to rub it, in but I rather be a quitter, than playing with you. Your last post was simply awful, breaking a bottle and starting a flamethrower inside a bar? This is that 8-year-old munchkin behavior what gives a lot of DMs/GMs itchy trigger-fingers. Honestly you were one of the reasons I decided to quit.

Postby Villain » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 am

He didn't start the flamethrower I said he loosened it as in made it detachable but still locked in as neo said no pray and spray and flamer fuel doesn't come easily so using things around you is better for future battles. Also I wasn't being literal with my threat (since this is the interwebz where practically nothing can be taken serious from anyone. Just me on a bed with a laptop that had a harddrive failure and had to get another one and wait forever for everything to redownload.)
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 am

Still, breaking the bottle is kind of weird. As my usual advice to new folk, take a look through a few threads here. You learn a lot about how we RP here...

So, let's see. Is that everyone here talked to Shorey yet? Minus Villian, I assume you'll get a post soon.
For the Greater Good

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Bought a water from where, Keiran? The common house has no bar or store inside it, which Raz must be (inside it, that is) to talk to Shorey.

People, you left the bar.
For the Greater Good

Postby Keiran » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Sorry, forgot the common house wasn't a shop. I'll fix it.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 pm

No prob.
For the Greater Good

Postby Keiran » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Fixed.

Previous

Return to Role Playing