The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 am

Captain Sylvanas.

Healen's Mansion.

The Captain entered into the party, and even though her body was covered by the long trench coat, she still turned heads. She wondered what would have happened if she wasn't wearing the coat, but quickly suppressed such a thought in disgust. She spotted her target, the crime lord Healen, but before she could get any closer, a man stepped forth in front of Healen. She estimated him to be roughly a little over 6' 2'', and what appeared to be mahogany colored hair. However, she couldn't see too much else of him. She decided that instead of taking the direct route, she'd cross over on Healen's right.

Healen

"Amir, my friend," replied the large man, his face was already a little red from the amount of alcohol that he'd had already. "I was not expecting you to show up this evening. But I assume you are not here to ruin my party with celebration, but with business, no?"

At about that moment Sylvanas stepped into the picture, completely catching the attention of the crime lord.

"Ah, Minda, where were you today, my dear?" Healen asked her.

"Shopping today, my dear. It's an important day, and I needed to get your gift ready" she replied in a light tone, while gently brushing the side of her of Healen's cheek. He grabbed her hand and kissed it, lust in his eyes.

"What's in the bag?"

"Some festivities for later tonight."

"Amir, let me introduce you." he said looking back at the Demi-God. "This is Minda Sylvanas, she's been with me for a few weeks now. Minda, this is Amir."

"A pleasure to meet you, Amir," said Sylvanas.

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

He frowned as the phone rang, which he quickly grabbed. "I though I told you not to interrupt me," he said into the phone, not bothering to hide his annoyance at getting interrupted.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:14 pm

I’m sorry Lord Vaco, but I have a man here who refuses to leave… The woman looked up at Jazz, finally looking at his face. He says he’s here so you can pay him? Ah, sir, what’s your name?

“Let me see the phone.” He gently put out his hand.

Only I am talking to him.

Jazz quickly snatches the phone from the woman at the desk, and puts It to his ear. “Jazz and Jessica at your service. We’ve come for the money you promised for the job we did.” Jazz smirked at the lady, her face red from anger she yells at Jazz.

Rotten kids. Have you no respect!?

“No ma’am. This is exactly how I treat everyone, you Vaco, my own mother, father, this kid right here…” Jazz points to a kid a few feet away from him, standing near his mother. “You get the point. Anyway, Vaco, how do I get to your office?” Jazz asks innocently.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

"The board of directory works great," he said, then hung up. "I apologize Lady Swift, but I have a few... clients who are coming up in a few minutes for payment for helping me out. It shouldn't take long, and then we can get back to business, again. I apologize for the interruption."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Dan Slate and Rusty, Healen's Mansion

Dan entered the mansion and didn't even spare it a gasp, he'd seen this kind of thing before, a bunch of rich dicks talking, laughing and acting all friendly with one another when really they are plotting agains each other. The disguise was cling film thin. "Well in terms of weapons all I need is a sniper some sort of automatic rifle and a few explosives." Rusty who was sitting at Dan's right had decided to get up and have have a look around. "As far a squads go I had trouble leading a cub scout troop so I think i'm better of solo, but we'll see what type of job it is before I make up my mind." Dan was as blunt and to the point as allways

Rusty

Rusty had left Dan's side to explore the mansion a bit. He alway likes exploring new places no matter how big or how small and Dan didn't call him back so that meant he was aloud to rome around for a bit. He wasn't on a mission stalking prey or anything so he walked like a any dog his size would big, loud and messy. A few of the people there where looking at him but he didn't notice in his world looking at things was very natural.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

I wonder vaguely if this is even in the slightest the correct way to go about this but not really one to go back on my words so I'll just go with it. Don't kill me.Please ^...^
~~~~~~
Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Healen's Mansion

"Hahah!! Oh my dear friend. I would not miss a party, especially this one, even if I were incapacitated. You know how much I love to drink your alcohol. You've got the best." Amir laughed heartily at Healen perceptive nature. "But, as always you've seen right through me with those hazy eyes. Then again who said we can't work and play?"

He finished slowly before his attention was drawn to a very attractive human. She was around 5' 7'', naturally curly blond hair, blue eyes a stern yet gentle expression graced her features and it seemed she was hiding something under her trench coat. A perfectly fine body wouldn't surprise me... He thought slowly as she was introduced to him.

"A pleasure to meet you, Amir," said Sylvanas. He bowed lowly as Amber curtsied politely. Amir twisted his wrist, reaching for her hand before gently touching it and kissing the back as all noblemen were taught to do.

"Ah chante me cheri...The pleasure...is all mine." He finished with a warm smile, subtle yellow eyes glowing and scanning the majority of her body. She was definitely hiding more than an agile body under the trench coat, he mused slowly to himself.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Jazz just looked at the phone, beeping loudly from the ended call.

"He said the "Board of Directory" works great..." Jazz laughed. He felt stupid, but he saw it coming making it even funnier.

What did he say.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind, can you just point us in the right direction? He said we can, but if you told us now then we could get out of you hair much faster."

The woman at the desk did not hesitate, and pointed toward an elevator giving them the floor Vaco was on. As long as Jazz was out of her hair, she didn't care.

"Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience I caused." Jazz smiled, and quickly turned the other way. He didn't want to see her much longer either. "Come on Jess, let's go up." He walked up to a nearby elevator, clicking the button with a wide grin on his face as he welcomed the elevator when it opened. Jazz stepped in, looking at all the lit buttons. He didn't react too surprised, seeing as the High Command building was massive, even from far away. The doors shut closed, wen he selected his floor, and the metal box whisper the duo up the levels to the Commanders floor.

Vaco must have been pretty mad if he hung up like that on you Jazz. Jessica giggled some, trying to hide it behind her hand.

"Not really, he was really eager to see us. He seemed pretty ecstatic when he heard me on the phone to tell you the truth." Jessica only replied, mentioning how full of shit he Jazz was. Finally, the elevator halted on their floor they requested, walking to the room of the famous Vaco.

"Here it is." Jazz glanced up at the doors sign 'Commander Vaco'. Unlike his usual self however, Jazz politely nocked on the door, awaiting a response for permission to enter the room.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

Captain Sylvanas.

Healen's Party.

She pulled the duffel bag into a more comfortable position, and part of her trenchcoat flapped open briefly. Sylvanas pulled the trench coat around her a little more tightly, and turned a light shade of red. It was partly the way Amir had addressed and looked at her, but also because she suddenly became very self conscious.

"So Amir,"
she said to him. "We all know what Healen does, but I'm unaware of your profession. What is it that you do?"

"My dear, don't you think that y-" started Healen.

"In a moment," interrupted Sylvanas. "I'd like to know your friend a little better."

"And I'd like to know what sort of business he needs," replied Helan, but he was looking at Amir. "James had already tried to approach me a few times today, I assume you are here for the same reason?"

Major James Valerian.

Healen's Party. Talking with Dan.

"This job is a little... unusual," said James, reaching out and grabbing a glass of wine as the waiter passed. "It's more like a series of jobs stringed together into one big campaign. We both know that the Empire isn't in a loving mood right now, and I represent a number of individuals who would prefer it if every Imperial was hung." James didn't bother to come out with the rest of what he was implying. "You'd be used, along with a task force of my best, to cause as much hell and destruction along the De'larin lines as you can, especially against the 501st."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Dan Slate and Rusty, Healen's mansion.

"501 st you say." This casued Dan to raise an eyebrowe. "Ok then i'm in." Dan said with noticable excitement and new found interest. "To tell you the truth I thought that this would be another bland piece of grunt work full of the useual cannon fodder Grims but now you have really sparked my interest." Dan looked around for a moment and called out to his foru lagged friend. "Rust!" at the sound of his name Rusty instantly charged over to Dan from across the room. He then turned back to James. "So when do we start."

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 am

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // High Command// Vaco’s Office

The Demi-god’s eyesbrows raised ever so slightly. A deal?
Hmm. I wonder what that could be… Tallis commented telepathically. Ivy could hear the suspicious edge to the cat’s tone.
Well we’ll soon see, won’t we?
Well I won’t see. I’m stuck in this bag, remember?
Oh, so funny.

Oh and here we go. Now he’s asking for reasons. Pfft.
Shush, Tallis.
Ivy was about to answer the question when the phone rang. The elf leant back and waited.

“Not at all,” Ivy replied brightly to Vaco, switching over crossed legs and resting her hand back against the side of her head. “I can wait.”

The youthful-looking woman looked over in the direction of the door as someone knocked. From the seat beside her, Mune mewed, and then looked up to Ivy, wanting to be picked up. The demi-goddess scooped the kitten up with her hands, placing the furry thing on her lap.

“Pan” Pantalaimon ~ Healen's Mansion

“Oh don’t worry. I’ll be on my best behaviour,” Pan said with a small gleam in his eye. Although he almost faultered at the mention of Ivy.

So he doesn’t know yet, he thought to himself with a sigh. The ermine was in two minds about whether to tell him about Ivy’s situation or not. He knew Amir was more sensible than Ivy (no one could be less sensible than Ivy was), but the ermine wasn’t sure how Amir would react. He was still wrestling with the decision when they made their way over to Healen, and the Demi-god interrupted his thoughts.

“Ha! I’d like to see him try and eat me. I’m as slippery as Houdini,” the ermine grinned. “But very well my lord, I’ll keep quiet. He won’t hear a squeak from me.”

Pan stayed perched on Amir’s shoulder, listening and surveying everything with interest. Being the only scout of Ivy’s in the area, he needed to take note of as much detail as he could.

Chance, do you think we could get a couple of flies over here? I could do with some more pairs of eyes.
Of course, Pantalaimon. Two fly scouts are on their way to you, and I’ll send replacements if they happen to get swatted. I can also send Jalent and Maropa to keep watch outside the party and keep and check things from the outside, if you wish?
That would be much appreciated, thanks. Any word on Tuyet?
She’s still cross with me. But I don’t think she’ll try anything stupid. She knows as well as we do that Lady Xantara told us not to interefere for a good reason. I think she’s just struggling with the idea of abandoning Xantara in there.
She’s not the only one, the ermine muttered. Anyway, I’ll keep in touch with everyone including Ivy, so you can all see what I’m up to.

Whilst this internal conversation was going on, Pan was also closely observing the conversation at the party. Amir might have felt the creature’s claws dig ever so slightly into his shoulder, as Sylvanas approached. If the ermine could frown he would have at the moment.

That scent…we’ve smelt that scent before.
Pan was puzzled. He personally had never seen Slyvanas before, but one of Ivy’s scouts must have at some point. All he could recall was that it was recent. But from where? Why do I feel like I know her from somewhere…? The scent bothered Pan like a feeling of déjà vu he couldn’t shake.

Can everyone search their memories and try to find out where she’s from? Pan requested internally. It’s probably nothing, but I’m just curious. The nosey ermine sniffed the air, trying to recall where it was from.

He could also detect that she was nervous…although he supposed a self-concious human would, dressed like that. Being an animal he never properly understood what was so embarrassing – clothes were clothes, how much or how little there was of them hardly mattered. Humans and the like were funny little creatures, feeling the need to cover up their bodies. But he had heard that these ‘clothes’ were a big deal to humans (and ‘people’), so he guessed it made sense. He wished he could get closer to Slvanas to “innocently” check her out at close quarters, but that was impossible without drawing attention to himself. So Pan stayed perched on Amir’s shoulder, behaving as every pet animal should. But he hoped through pinching Amir slightly, he might have got across to the Demi-god his concerns.

Bah, it’s probably nothing at all, the snowy ermine thought, trying to ignore the scent that was bothering him, listening instead to the conversation. Hah, it appears this ‘Slyvanas’ is just as nosey as me, Pan thought. His nose turned in another direction, as he spotted a familiar creature nearby. That dog again…uncanny how he seems to turn up everywhere…

A thought just struck Pan. …turning up everywhere…I wonder if he knows who this woman is, or if he’s seen her about…? However, the current situation made it difficult for the ermine to just run up and ask him. And the ermine didn’t see any urgency in the situation, so he decided to just wait and see how things went.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 am

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

"Thank you," he said as he stood up at the sound of the knock at the door. He silently debated for a moment if he should put on his helmet or not. He didn't like to be around people any more without his helmet on, he felt exposed; like a sniper wearing a bright orange ghillie suit. But he decided against it.

What's the worse that could happen?

Vaco walked around the desk and unclipped his magnum holster again, this time he pulled the hammer back and heard it lock with a satisfying click. Now all it took to fire the massive gun was a slight amount of pressure on the trigger. The Commander opened the door and looked out at Jazz and Jessica. He looked down the hall both ways but didn't see any of his guards... which kinda annoyed the hell out of him. It was time for their shift to be over, nor did he give them permission.

"Jazz, Jessica," he said in slight greeting. "You two did well today. You have my thanks for looking after the Captain for me. Although things didn't go as according to plan as I had hoped, it went well enough"

Major James Valerian.

Healen's Party talking with Dan.

James snorted slightly. "You really think I'd hire you to go up against Grims? The only problem we have with them is... well, that isn't the point." he replied back. "You're the first mercenary to answer my call. I'm waiting on a few others, especially the band know as "War Pigs". They'll be on a different assignment than you. You're going to act as my Trump card against the 501st. Every single operation that we go into, they always find a way to blow everything to hell and back." James looked around for a bit before going on, a few of his body guards were spread around. "Your first mission is very covert, but you don't need to travel anywhere. As much as we'd like to think that the empire is ran by morons, they aren't even close to that. They know that the SoK are supplying us, and the easiest way to destroy something is to cut off its food. We have nothing on this yet, but I fear that they may try to kill Healen to fragment the SoK."

"Tonight, I want you to use your... experience to protect Healen from assassination. These people around us have no idea, they're idiots. My guards and myself aren't trained like that, and there is no way I can detect direct hostile intentions in here without meditating. But you on the other hand, know how the assassin mind can work, and you can better identify someone who wouldn't fit in very well in here."
He paused for a minute as he dug around in his pocket for something and pulled out a single silver key. "This is the key to the trunk of my car. There you will find a small key code, the password is 2377-8891. There is a small armory there and you can take what you need to get the job done. Don't mind the four guards and they won't mind you. Questions?"
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Jazz watched the door open with Vaco gripping his pistol. Though it was not aimed at anyone he could easily whip it out and shoot, this much Jazz could see. All Jazz could do was smile in confusion. It would have never crossed his mind that
Vaco would be so tense. “Nice to see you too.”

Hello there. Jessica jumped over Jazz’s shoulder, greeting Vaco happily. Sorry to jump in on such a bad time, but we’ll be out of here in a few minutes we promise! Jessica threw her hand out to Vaco as if giving a high five.

“Maybe we can get his autograph though, after all he is a really popular guy.” He looked at the second head on his shoulder. “But really, I’m sorry to jump in like this, seeing how you have someone in already.” He walked into the room, catching a glimpse of a woman sitting in the room. “We tried to do our best with the job, but with all the obstacles and delays, I cold honestly say I should be paid extra. As well as that, if it wasn't for us I could say Sylvanas wouldn't be alive right now. Giant robots and patching her up and all."

" I'm truly sorry for barging in like this ma'am, I didn't know there was anyone with the commander right now." Jazz planted a hand on his chest, leaning over a bit, now talking to the woman. "I hope we weren't interrupting anything important."
Last edited by Jasthn on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby top gear tony » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Dan Slate and Rusty, Healen's party

Dan took the key from the man. "Right so if there is an assassin then there should be no worrys and if it is the Empire then that shouldn't be a problem either they have a certain stench about them that would be quite hard to identify with the common nose. But with my friend here that souldn't be much of a problem." Dan said as he knelt down and stroked Rusty. "And second of all we'll have to keep a look out for anyone that my want to get close to Healen especially people that you or she doesn't know." Dan then turned his attention to Rusty. "Ok Rust listen. I want you to go around and see if you can't sniff out anyone who my smell even faintly of those Empire Got that." Rusty then did a quick nod to show that he understood. "Good. Oh and try to stay close to that woman over there." Dan said pointing a Healen. Rusty gave another quick nod and set of on his task.

Dan stood back up and looked back at James. "Don't worry if there is an assassin here Rust will find them." Dan looked at the key James had givin him. "Um where is your car?"

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 am

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

Vaco let his hand drop to his side as he looked at the two. "It's fine Jessica, just unexpected," he replied to her. He watched as Jazz walked into the room. Vaco turned so he was side ways to Jessica and Jazz so his back wasn't at wither of them. "And no Jazz, I'm not paying you extra. The point was for you to escort her on her mission, which never got completed. However you did manage to help her, and that was enough. Should events from today have gone differently, then yes, you may have had a bonus. Also, I don't recall inviting you in..."

He turned his head and looked at Jessica. His blue eyes were sharp and clear. "So besides a rogue instrument, I trust that everything else went alright?"

Major James Valerian.

Healen's Party. Talking with Dan.

"Hmm, yes I guess that would help out a little bit." said James as he looked out over the party. "Its the black limo with the flame decal on the front down in the car garage."

A slight frown creased his face as he sharpened his senses. He could feel something, but it wasn't direct. More like a suppression. He looked up to where Dan's dog was walking to, over by Healen and noticed the girl standing next to him. He looked at her for a while and aimed his senses at Sylvanas. He felt a mix of emotions, a lot of surface activity being used to suppress a darker emotion. He could get much of a whiff from her after that. The emotions on top kept him from getting too clear of a view, but he did feel some shame and deep long suppression of the dark hole in her. She radiated with a slight embarrassment, but also enjoyment and curiosity as she was talking to... "Amir..." he muttered as he noticed Amir was talking to her.

He had his suspicions of Sylvanas already. Nothing to throw an alarm out already, but dammit. He didn't believe that the Empire was low enough to send a hooker to kill someone, but hewouldn't rule it out quite yet either.

BLACK HAND

Healen's Mansion.

Black One bent down slightly so he could see himself in the side mirror of James' limo, straitening his tie. He, Two, Three, and Four had dispatched the Major's guards and stolen their clothes to impersonate as them. While Five and Six, still in combat armor, proceeded with the oter half of their mission; plant explosive charges at three key locations. Two of them where just for show, the real one that mattered was the charges in Healen's weapon stash here at the mansion. He kept his good stuff close out of mistrust.

Satisfied with his work, he looked around at the others. Two was off a little bit smoking, three and four though were engaged in a game of cards.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am

The Sword of Asymbolus

Despite what anger Jace might have been feeling or his mindset, the Sword was perfectly calm. Its tranquil quiet presence never faltered.
There is only one known sword that can kill an Undead, the Sword of Asymbolus spoke truthfully. I am not that sword. However under the right circumstances, it is possible this sword could deal significant damage. The blade itself is not holy, but its power is from both the Forest of Memories, and a divine source. I can not kill, but it is possible I may be able to harm an undead and cause an undead to suffer if used correctly. If Jace wanted to find out more about this ‘other’ sword that could kill Undeads, the Sword of Asymbolus wasn’t interested.

What is important is to get Mystara back. What you decide to do is neither of my concern nor is it my place…my only request is that you help your sister. Fighting Gabriel Faus is not going to bring her back; not like this.

It may interest you to know I have passive, non-combat abilities far greater than that of my combat abilities. I can detect, store and recover the imprints of the past. Memories, things that have happened. That is my greatest ability, an ability like many which I prefer to keep hidden. The past is a dangerous weapon, and no doubt if Gabriel Faus had been allowed to detect exactly what this blade can do whilst it was in his possession, he would have hidden it away sooner than give it to anyone...especially not someone so close to Mystara. Luckily for us, hiding is my second best ability. No one can gather information on me, nor retrieve any information I may have, without my consent. I can cloak myself in all but the physical sense of the word. That’s how I was left in the Cave of Asymbolus for so long. I knew if anyone found me and retrieved me from the cave, it would be quite by chance. That’s what I liked about your sister; she didn’t take me because of my powers, but because she simply needed my help. I was just a light source to guide her out of the cave she had found herself in.

But here is what you must know: Stored within me is every memory, every sense, every emotion, every thought Mystara has ever had, right up until the very moment I lost contact with her. Her mind may have been wiped, but everything she ever was is kept safe within me, her very essence, her soul. Whatever has happened to her, your sister still exists here, in this sword. You could almost say…when Faus handed me over, I brought Mystara along with me. If Memoria could smile, she would have. But before I can help you, we should find out what has happened to the part of Mystara still with Faus. I have my suspicions, but I need to get close to her, either physically or metaphysically.

Ekora Faus (formerly Mystara Hallow) ~ Gabriel’s Chambers

Ekora stirred as Faus approached the bed, eyes slowly opening as she stretched. It had been a good sleep, and she was feeling much more refreshed. She had woken a few minutes ago, but had kept her eyes closed, just resting as she thought of recent events. There was still a part of her that found it hard to believe it had happened. Like someone at the happiest moment of their life, she had to pinch herself to check it was real. That she was really here, with her father again. She smiled to herself, a warm blissful feeling spreading across her as she lay there and thought about it.

But now she opened her eyes, turning to look over in Gabriel’s direction. A soft smile on her lips.
“Is everything alright daddy?” she asked, looking up at him from her sideways position on the bed.

Ivy listened to the conversation going on between Vaco, Jazz and Jessica with interest.
They’re not the most professional-looking pair, are they? Hmm...whoever they are, I like them already.

Then when Jazz walked into the room, she caught a word which sent alarm bells ringing in her head.
Sylvanas.
Sylvanas? Isn’t that the name of the woman that Pan…? Tallis froze as the realisation sunk in.
Oh shit.

“Pan” Pantalaimon ~ Healen’s Mansion

The ermine suddenly gripped Amir’s shoulder a lot tighter. Not tight enough to dig into his flesh, but tight enough for Amir to feel the strong pressure of it. Keeping a link open with Ivy meant that he had caught every detail of what was going on there. I thought I could smell a rat…and it wasn’t Chance. the snowy creature thought to himself. Oh Amir, what have we got ourselves into?

Pretending to sniff the Demi-God’s ear, he leant right in close and hissed so that only Amir could hear, “She’s an enemy. She’s a Captain connected to Commander Vaco.” The ermine made only the slightest movements with his mouth, and that coupled with the much bigger movements of his nose, wiskers and head meant that it would have been very difficult for anyone to have noticed anything unusual.

Pan knew there wasn’t time to explain how he knew this, but Amir had no reason not to trust him.
This is bad. This is very, very bad, he thought to himself. His anxiety was deepening now, but being the excellent spy that he was, the ermine’s body language wouldn’t give it away.

The Demi-goddess smiled at Jazz. “No need to apologise,” she told him, waving it away casually. “It’s nice to see some new faces.” She continued brightly, “I was just about to explain to the Commander here why I’m fighting against the Empire, but that can wait.”

Ivy stood up, cradling the kitten in one arm, whilst holding the other out to shake the young man’s hand. “Ivy Swift,” the elf said, introducing herself. “And you are…Jazz, right?”
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 am

Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Healen's Mansion

Amir's eyes flickered down to her legs at the movement of the duffel bag as she positioned in a place possibly for easier access to it later. He smirked internally at the blush that skittered across her face, grinning outwardly in a kind manner. Pan's nails dug into his shoulder which made Amir flinch subtly. The ermine was tense as the Demi-god's eyes flickered to his left. Pan was tense and staring intently at Sylvanas. Amir returned his gaze to her, scanning her body again and wondered vaguely what the ermine thought was off about the woman.

Of course to anyone else, Pan's gaze wasn't so intense, in fact he could have been mistaken for staring at the fountain water but Amir knew better. Ivy's animals weren't the type to just flinch at the sight of a person and then relax afterwards. Pan's play at a pet animal was definitely the ermine's own way of seeming nonchalant. Amir could feel the tension through the small furry body. He smiled kindly at the question of his line of work.

"Well the majority of my money comes from high speed racing. Once a family business but since I'm the only one left all the moeny comes to me. But pertaining as to what else I do," his gaze meant Healen's questioning one beofre focusing on Sylvanas.

"We could discuss possbly over a drink? I'm not particulary sure what the Major wanted but it is very possible that we are here for the same reason." He waved his hand dismissively, nudging Amber who was already on her way to the bar.

"Is there anything in particular you drink?" She asked politely, waiting for Sylvanas' reponse before moving to get the drinks.

"But enough of business. I'd also like to know what it is you do, Sylvanas? How did you come about to be so friendly with Healen?" He asked, his entire attention on her as he felt a presence wash over him. It felt odd and yet familiar at the same time; he grab an odd sensation that James was nearby but he knew the man had left on some other business outside of the party. Then Pan dug into his shoulder again. He didn't flinch the second time either, listening sliently to the ermine who expertly informed him of Sylvanas. He turned his head in lue of pretending to kiss his ermine's ear.

"Calm yourself Pan. Any higher tension in that little body of yours and you'll explode." He teased, smiling as if nothing had happened and stroking Pan gently. If she was an enemy that meant getting closer to her was that much more curcial to figure out why Healen had guessed he and the Major had the same goal.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:00 am

{Krimlo, Gabriel's Bed Chambers}

Faus smiled as he looked over to the sight of his daughter. She was still laying under the thin silk sheets, her curves made too evident from the way the silk formed upon her body. The blonde walked forward, moving to sit onto the bed, reaching out to stroke his fingers very gently across her tender cheek. "Perfectly fine, Ekora... I was just checking on something that had been connected to the body you took control of. A magical sword, not too far different from Shekoga." Gabriel laid back so that his head rested just beside Ekora's, gazing into her eyes. "And they might try to take you away from me. But I'm sure we could manage to deal with whatever they throw our way..." He stated while tracing a hand idly through her hair.

Faus leaned in close and pressed warmly upon Ekora's lips. The kiss lasted for only a scant few seconds, but the emotion of his touch and the delicate caresses of his skin left all the impression of care and affection. He slowly lifted himself from the bed, moving over to the stand where he kept his armor. "As much as I wish we could stay in bed and...test its durability, I'm afraid that we need to make the most of this new lease on time that we have." Gabriel paused as he looked down, a loose strand of Ekora's hair drapping elegantly across his fingers. A sweet smile darted his lips as he regarded the minor item, then moved to pick off the first piece of his armor. His thick robe quickly fell to the floor, giving Ekora clear view to his muscular back and the rest of his toned backside. He reached into one of the pockets under his cuirass for a moment before beginning to slip everything on.
Demon of Elru

Postby Jasthn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm

{ Jazz and Jessica. Inside the Commanders office. }

“Well, I wasn’t really serious about the bonus, but whatever. Give me a break Commander, seeing this office, I was entranced a bit. It’s quite a clean place, clean and fancy, so I had to come in and see it.” Jazz scanned the room, quite a nice place, he wasn’t lying.

“Yeah, it was just the robot pretty much. Oh, and a few random gang members I would suspect. They opened fired so we took them out, in other words nothing was really important or note worthy past the robot event.” Jazz spoke calmly and maturely for once. No jokes or come back “I’m just curious, how much are we getting paid? I just took the job because neither of us had a job to do after Sylvanas captured us.”

“I couldn’t agree more. Seeing a few new people can relieve ones self for a moment. A breathe of fresh air, so I’m glad to meet you miss.” Jazz smiled happily. A quick comment caught his attention quickly though, the woman fighting against the Empire. Some confusion struck his mind, but even more than that, questions were bombarding his thoughts. He hid the confusion behind his still beaming smile, but his mind was somewhere else for a brief moment.

“A beautiful name, Miss Ivy. Very poetic, it sings.” Jazz complimented. “My apologies again madam, I forgot to introduce myself.” Jazz extended his gloved hand, shaking Ivy’s hand with pleasure. “Yes, my name is Jazz, sadly I don’t have a last name, and I don’t remember my first name, just my nickname. My sister over here if you didn’t catch already is Jessica. She doesn’t care for her last name, she hasn’t used it in quite some time.” Jazz continued to smile. Ivy was a familiar name, he couldn’t figure out where he heard it though. She was Idolentia, so he should recognize the name, but from where?...

Jazz brushed a single finger around the kittens head in Ivy’s arms, over its head, over and under the ear, down the cheek, under the mouth and out all in one stroke. “Cutie.” He muttered to himself quietly. “Pardon me, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an Idolentia waltzing into the Empires headquarters during my time here. It sort of seems ironic to me, but I don’t spend enough time in Gia Panta to even recognize anything here, so I’ms probably just out of the loop.” Jazz slid his hands into his jean pockets, positioning one foot on the ground, and the other behind the first. “But it’s nice to see an Idolentia not fighting or us for that matter. Please, tell me, what is it like as an Idolentia?” Jazz tilted his head in curiosity. He knew the answer though.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm

~~Zackariah Frostheim~~

Jace felt his anger subside as the sword explained the situation further to him. He stil felt "different" like something. . .something he couldn't quite put a finger on was still lurking in his mind.

------

"Sir, Project Mortuss has officially been deemed a success as of. . 22:32." Said a scientist to Zackariah over his visor.

"Good. Now hold off the reset phase until the target signs off for tonight. We can reassign the command data later. we have business to speak of until then."
"Yes sir!"

Zackariah continued walking down the corridor. If he still had emotions he would be a mix of them then. So much was going on internally in the Empire. A soft Commander who thought he could negotiate with a demi-god. An undead fool involved more in his own private pursuits then the good of the empire. Three successful yet ongoing projects. A discovery of a new element sword. So much to think about. It was easy enough for Frost, but would have proven harder for any lesser man. The only thing Frost found particularly distasteful was playing a socialist, a psychiatrist, and a scientist all in one. The empire was filled with far to much drama. Such things would eventually lead to the Indolentia succeding. The Indolentia. That was another point. Useless revolutionaries who assumed overthrow of the gov't would solve anything. As long as thinking rational being's ruled the planet oppression would always have its home. Zackariah was in no mood to solve that venture anytime soon. But he'd be damned if drama baggage would end up killing him and the empire. Zack knew he wouldn't be the hero in all this, but if he could make one. . .that'd end up solving both problems.

Mother-nature's only undead had some in-depth plans alright.

Zackariah entered his office to find a Jace, sword in palm. Jace looked up at the Undead in surprise. Frost already knew before Jace opened his mouth so he motioned for him to keep quiet.

"I see you've solved it. Sorry, but as a man of science I do not have a single magical bone in my body. Gah ha ha ha ha!"
Frost said "laughing" at his own joke. Jace let out a nervous smile that eventually turned into a small laugh.

"Well in any case, you are a busy agent of Vaco's. I'd ask for you to stay so we can record data, but why do that when we can have you field test it and use the data you yourself receive"

"You mean I'd get to use it in the field?"
"Of course, laboratory conditions are great for non-military objects but if MIR tells you anything it's that I prefer to have it field tested. Besides it fits in nicely since you work for Commander Vaco now."

"Just take it to the armory for processing. I'll have filed a permit for you by then."

"Thankyou Lord Frostheim" Jace said with a salute. "No need to thank me boy it's just my job!" Frost said, shoving Jace out of his office.

"He probably has something he must do. . ." Jace thought wondering why Frost had been so hasty. He then shrugged his shoulders and walked off down the corridor, to the armory, to get the sword processed as Zackariah had said. Jace didn't say anything along the way, but the sword could no doubt sence that he was thinking about something, hard.

---MIR---

Nothing interesting had happened yet. From what MIR could intercept off the 501'st radio they were all still waiting for something. MIR, being a robot, could not feel particularly bored. In the vaugest since all he knew as that he was "waiting"

During times like these, the large A.I preoccupied himself by finding square's as high he could go (which was a very large number)
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

Must... Resist shooting... annoyance. thought Vaco as he rubbed his eyes. Three shoots- Hell, not even three. Just two, and a arm blade through Jessica's stomach. You don't even need to hit anything critical, just one hit from the 500 magnum is a guaranteed death. whispered a voice oh so soft and sweet in his mind. He considered it for a moment, he'd been in worse situations.

Hmm... I could do it at the same time as well... thus ending two headaches for me, and one for the Empire. He silently mused to himself.

But why wast the ammo? Impale Jesscia, throw her body at those two while they're struck with horror and disbelief, then rush them and slice through them both. Bet you can do it in under three seconds. taunted the little voice in the back of his mind.

His right hand cracked as it tightened into a fist in a desperate attempt to refrain from killing everyone in the room. "Lady Ivy is not your concern, Jazz." continued Vaco with a edge in his voice. Should one have looked into his eyes, they could have seen the murderous intentions within its cold blue depths.

"And before you say anything, Lady Ivy, you have more important things to worry about then how many dinner dates the Empire ruins for you." he added, looking over to the demi-god. The small kitten, Mune took a look at Vaco, and popped back down into Ivy's arms.

"Fifty grand to both of you, and no. I don't have any more jobs for you." said Vaco to Jazz as he held up two identical cred-cards. "Now get out."

Major James Valerian

Healen's Mansion.

"Excuse me, waiter?" asked James as a waiter passed by him. "Who is that young woman next to Healen?"

"Hmm? Ahh yes, that is... umm... Sylvanas, she's been here a few times over the past three weeks."

"Thank You, " said James as he walked away. The name sounded damn familiar to him. He waved one of his guards over. "Can you run a check on a young woman named Sylvanas?"

"Yes sir, we'll send the request to HQ."

"And Dave?"

"Yes?"

"Upgrade the situation from green, to code yellow."

"Y-yes sir,"

Captain Sylvanas.

Healen's Mansion.

"I'm fine, thank you," politely replied Sylvanas to Amber.

She turned her attention back to Amir, and brushed some of her blond hair out of the way. "Umm... It's a little complicated on both terms. I travel a lot in my line of work as a... entertainer or sorts. Healen here didn't know about me until one of his friends invited me over for the night about three weeks ago, and well... its been kinda on and off, with work and everything, bu-"

"It's been fun,"
interrupted Healen. "Now Sylvanas, I believe you have a birthday present for me. So go get ready."

A mixture of emotions flickered over Sylvanas' face; rage, fear, embarrassment, but finally sadness as she submitted to Healen. She sorely wanted to teach him a lesson of respect, but new that it would have to wait.

"Yes sir," she answered sadly, defeat on her face. "It was nice meeting you Amir." She bowed to him slightly and walked away. She moved through the crowd, finally finding the stairs, and she was right back into the nightmare. It always started out this way...
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Dan Slate and Rusty, Healen's party.

Rusty/

Rusty tried to stay as close as possible to Healen while trying to look like your average curious dog. He spent most of his time pretending to eye up the food so most people only saw him as a dog that some guest here owns. There were a few who gave him second glances. There are a lot of crime lords and gangsters and what not here and it's no surprise that someone may notice him, giving the fact that the ones that did notice him decided to keep there distance knowing full well what he could do to them. His attention was caught howevery by the woman in the trenchcoat as she passed him causing his nose to go wild, the woman was Sylvanas but for the sake of the story lets just say he wasn't quite sure yet so he kept close tabs on her. Rusty was hopfully obscured enough by the crowd to not be noticed by her as she could pose a potential threat. He watch her clime the stairs before switching his attention back to Healen and pretending to ogle food.

Dan Slate, Healen's mansion, the garage

Dan approached the garage with a confident walk. "Baby sitting what an easy job." He said to himself. Dan had an obvious habit of talking to himself. James's limo was now in sight as were the guards. Must be pretty boring just sitting around looking after someone else's stock plie. As he reached the limo he opend the trunk with the help of the key and took the key code. Good thing about the key code I can hardly remember the number. Dave gave a quick glance at the guards. To him it was just like the movies, there was the one standing around looking serious, there was the one having a smoke and the classic the two playing cards. Now all you need is for some assassin to quickly dispatch them all with garrote wire the very instance Dan turns his back and the movie feel will be complet.

Dan Didn't know if the armory was in the garage it's self or somewere around it. He didn't want to go back and ask James where it was not when there were perfectly good "loyal" guards who probably know where it is. "Yo dude. Any idea where the armory is around here?" Dan asked the guard/ secretly black one.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 pm

“Glad to meet you too,” Ivy replied to Jazz, “And thank you for the compliment. I’m very flattered.” She nodded over in Jessica’s direction, “And nice to meet you too, Jessica,” she said with a smile.

But before she could answer Jazz’s question, Vaco interrupted, cutting the conversation short. She detected something behind his eyes then, something that she did not like the look of.
Jeez, and you’re not even trying to piss him off yet, Tallis commented.
Well, I do seem to have a natural ability to get under people’s skin…my family would have told you that if they were still around. Ivy laughed internally. I just can’t help it. People seem to either love me or hate me. Or both at the same time.
Hmm, and I don’t think those two are helping. Maybe they piss him off too or something.
Wouldn’t surprise me.

Ivy frowned indignantly. She knew there were more important matters at hand, but as far as she was concerned, that shouldn’t stop her from having her fun. As a chaotic demi-god of the earth, Ivy was possibly the most laid-back person on the planet. The sky could be falling, and she would be standing under it with the impression of not having a care in the world. But did that mean she was oblivious to the danger? Of course not. She was possibly more aware than anyone of the seriousness of a situation. It was just that she chose not to let it get to her, or tie her down. With Ivy Xantara, it was possible to be caring, careful, careless and carefree, all at once, or one straight after the other. Although, admittedly, sometimes her feelings slipped out of her control, sliding from positively laid-back to panicking in an instant. In fact more than Ivy would admit to. The demi-goddess sometimes got confused by it herself, and if you were to ask her whether she cared about a certain matter or not or took it seriously, she wouldn’t be able to tell you truthfully.

However despite this, the apparent fact that the Commander seemed to think she wasn’t paying serious enough attention to the important matters was…cute. Did he really think of her as that shallow, or was he just trying to end this meeting and get Jazz and Jessica out of his office? Either way, Ivy found it greatly amusing.

“Honestly, can’t a captive even have a social life, now?” She asked, in a mockingly indignant tone. “I was just saying hello. Nothing harmful or wrong about that, is there…?” She absently stroked the top of Mune’s fluffy head, and then looked to Jazz with apologetic shining green eyes.

“Pan” Pantalaimon ~ Healen’s Mansion

Heh. Heh…heh. The ermine thought sarcastically to the male Demi-god’s teasing. Maybe I’d be less tense if Ivy hadn’t already blown her cover and got herself caught by Vaco. But of course, you don’t know that yet, Pan thought to himself bitterly. It’s not even the fact that I’m concerned for that fat lump, I’m more concerned about you. If they suspect I’m anything but an ordinary pet…If they work out I’m one of Ivy’s…then just by pretending to be your pet, I might have damned us both.

But nonetheless, Pan tried to calm himself internally, so that it was more like his calm collected exterior. Perhaps he was fretting about this too much. Perhaps losing one Demi-god to the Empire had just made the ermine paranoid about losing a second.

Pan was curious about Slyvanas, though. Animals in general were excellent at picking up on things, and the fact that Pan was so closely linked to the goddess Gaiana only amplified this natural ability. From what he could tell, the Captain seemed to be showing signs of suppression and resignation. It appeared to be as a result of Healen, but the ermine could tell it was something much deeper than that…she had the face of someone who had been hurt many times before, someone merely a shadow of themselves. Enemy or not, Pan almost felt sorry for her.

Meanwhile, the couple of flies Chance had summoned had arrived, and approaching the building from two different directions began to make their way inconspicuously through the festivities…one heading upstairs, the other remaining downstairs. Once the flies had settled themselves in, a fox picked its way quietly around the outside of the building, keeping close to the shadows and keeping tabs on its surroundings, in a way that was natural for any animal wary of human beings.

Ekora Faus (formerly Mystara Hallow) ~ Krimlo // Gabriel’s Chambers

As Ekora lay on the bed, a small frown furrowed her brow in alarm. Take her away from her father? After she’d only just been reunited with him? “But why would they do that? I haven’t done anything,” she asked, sounding hurt by the very idea of being parted from her father again. She couldn’t understand, bewildered by the notion. Why would someone try to take her away from her family? Why would anyone dare to try and do such a heartless thing? It upset and angered her that no sooner had she found her father, already something was working on tearing them apart again.

Gabriel’s reassurance soon eased her mind, however, and she felt better. They could try, but nothing would keep her from her father. She wouldn’t let them do that.

She smiled, the kiss taking away the last of her distress and making her feel all warm again. She watched as Faus got up, her eyes lingering on his body for longer than she had intended, before blushing and turning away as she caught herself staring.

The girl sighed, the silk sheets sliding gently off her bare skin as she got up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. Mystara’s tail swished playfully from side to side, as Ekora got up and hunted the room in search of her clothes. The fact that she was fully exposed throughout her entire search didn’t seem to bother her in the slightest, as she walked about like it was the most natural thing in the world. Eventually she found what she was looking for, gradually putting items of clothing on as she came across them, until she was fully dressed.
Time Lady

Postby Jasthn » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 am

Is this post good with you? Can you work with this? I'm typing this up on an iPad, I'm tired, and I just want to post so I don't forget tomorrow to make a post.

Hello there Miss Ivy. Jessica tilted her head politely toward the woman. Nice to meet you.

Jazz took both card from Vaco's hands eagerly, but with no smile towards the commander. "Okay, so she may not be any of my business, but it's an interesting thing to see Vaco, for me especially. It's surprising to seen that the Commander Vaco is talking with the Idolentia side. What on earth could you be planning you dog you?" Jazz teased now, now pissing him off as much as he could. Jazz paced through the room, bouncing ridiculous ideas off the walls, until finally walking over to his sister, whispering something quickly to her and spun around.

"Vaco, I know you hate me quite lot. Hell, it's so obvious, but I have to know why do you despise the Idolentia so much, only to negotiate with one? She's a captive she just said, so what's the point?" Jazz walked to Vaco's desk boldly despite the murderous aura smothering the room. "I think your captain might have something to say though, Sylvanas." he continued to try and piss of Vaco, now bringing up pointless subjects. "A beautiful gal, talented too, but it seems like you put too much pressure on her. She already tried to kill herself." Jazz opened up drawers randomly, picking up staplers and and pens, he continued to rant on about unimportant and unrelated topics.

Jessica stepped next to Ivy, blocking out all of Jazz's words.Just give it a minute... she held her head in her hand. Jessica knew exactly what Jazz was up to.

Finally, as if a miracle had descended upon the office, Jazz stood silent. He leisurely walked to the door and closed it. Why is that name so familiar?... He thought. Though he rambled on, the question continued to burn in his mind until now.

"It started with an.... X... Right Miss Swift? Forgive me for not remembering right now." Jazz still couldn't remember completely, but he remembered who she was now. "I also apologize for making you go through that horrendous and pointless babbling I did, I just wanted to bug him." However, silence in a room with Jazz could never last that long. Sometimes, he just likes to hear himself talk, other times, he does it to bug people, most times he just does it to relax from his mission. In this case, it was all three.

"I think I've pissed him off enough though. Vaco, this will be the last time you hear from me." Jazz raised one of his pistols to Vaco. Without any emotion, he stood there cold and silent. The moment he was waiting for finally arrived. "Any last words to say for your loving Empire?"
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

{Krimlo, Gabriel's Chambers}

Faus finished snapping into place the last piece of his armor, watching Ekora very attentively. The deep smirk of his lips and the slant of his eyes easily showed his curved daughter what was currently on his mind. Inwardly, Gabriel was glad that he had never added anything restrictive for the lower portions of his armor. He quickly took up his helmet and began walking forward toward Ekora, still smiling wide. "As for those people I mentioned... They would take you as a means to do me harm. But I doubt they could accomplish such a feat..."

Gabriel gestured for Ekora to head out the door, soon following and closing the large door behind them. He then began walking her through the large fortress, leading her from the baracks.

{Arrival at Research District}

All around them were dozens of personnel. Various mechanics, numerous technicians, an untold number of supervising officers. The large hangar was filled with people busily working to move large parts and supplies they needed. But nowhere could it be seen just what sort of object they were using the materials for. Gabriel led them through a single door on the bottom level of the hangar, walking them through a stretching hallway. The cold steel of the walls were lined by long tubes of light, shining with mild tinges of blue. The door at the end of the hall was heavy and bolted down with thick plating. The data pad to the right was quite clearly the means of entrance.

Gabriel stopped and looked back to Ekora, his expression and intent both hidden by the horned skull of his helm. "Inside of this is part of a great tool I am constructing..." He spoke while tapping in a long stream of seemingly random numbers. Several Fives, numerous Threes and Sixes. Without a recording device or very accurate memory, it'd be impossible for the number to be replicated, especially with the speed at which he typed. He hit the enter key and the plated door swung open with barely a sound.

Beyond the door's frame was a large room with over a dozen armed soldiers standing in various positions throughout. They all immediately turned, their present weapon at hand being suddenly aimed with expert accuracy. Red dots appeared over Ekora's and Gabriel's heads and hearts. The act seemed common for Gabriel, though, as he continued talking to his daughter. "This part of it requires a high extent of magical prowess... And the only person I've ever know that could do it was you, my dear... The universe shows me yet again that I will always need you, no matter what anyone else states or does to seperate us." The gentle smile was a bit evident by the tone of his voice. The soldiers quickly lowered their arms, but not a single weapon was holstered. Per orders, they were never allowed a moment's ease. And to ensure that each guard patrol stayed ready, random tests occured to shock them from complacency. Most the time they were assaulted by robots. They had once been surprised by an actual man, but he didn't survive long enough to tell them it was a test. "I need you to channel your power into the object inside. I have already taken the time over the previous weeks to ensure every seal required is properly placed. All it needs is to be activated by your great power..."

The men watched closely as Gabriel walked forward, unfastening his helm to free his head for a moment. He stopped in front of a large, concave space in the far wall, a thin line running straight up and down from the scanning device. Gabriel placed his head into the area, his neck locked in place as thick plates slid out of the wall to lock around his throat. The plates also acted as a protective shield, keeping the bright lights that went off within the scanner from bouncing around the room. Several seconds passed while it checked his cranial pattern, the size and precise color of his eyes, analyzing for any foreign substances that might be used to mold a face physically, looking for traces of magical energy that would be evident from a spell. Checking the structure of the subject's DNA chain to be certain it matched the small list of the few being allowed to enter, then checking for inherent abnormalities that shapeshifters carried that would allow them to perfectly copy every other aspect of the scan. Then, for the last measure, a pair of beams shot into his eyes and burrowed into his mind. The telepathic security check being passed almost instantly, Gabriel's head was released.

He fastened his helm back into place, looking back to Ekora while offering his hand. This step required he kept her close as the line running up the wall began to seperate. To ensure any companions were not security risks, they were required to be connected to the physical form of the secure entrant. Whether by a handcuff or other method of bonding, they needed to be touching. The hallway that came before the father and daughter was lined with small domes with tiny eyes at their center. Each eye shot to watch over Ekora and Gabriel as the Undead began slowly leading them forward. The drones instantly checked for any oddities in the heartbeat or blood pressure of the main entrant in case they were being forced to walk someone in. Though the telepathic security scan was made to break all forms of mental barriers to find truth of any possible risks, nothing was perfect -- much less the minds of mortals. So the extra check was required. They glowed bright green, the eyes working dual purpose by charging their energy cannons while scanning.

Once Gabriel and Ekora were clear of the hall, the wall closed once again, sealing them inside unless they passed the same check a second time as another head scanner was clearly visible on this side of the wall. But within the new room was a crew of older men. Each one looked as old as the next, and the way they dressed was far different from a soldier or a member of the scientific staff. They looked more ceremonial in the dark robes that draped over their forms. They watched Faus closely for a moment while he held Ekora's hand, then turned and lifted their hands in unison. Immediately, it was as if a veil was lifted to reveal the truth that there was a giant, monolithic object floating above all of their heads. The hovering plate seemed metallic, but had a natural sheen to it that only plants possessed. Intricate patterns ran up and down all over it in dark lines, every last one seemingly centering and then circling out from a single eye located near the top of one side. The iris and pupil shifted, gazing down to stare directly at Ekora. The hovering monolith was slowly turning, causing the eye to keep moving to continue staring at her until finally it was facing away from her.

The room was large, nearly an exact copy of the hangar they had come from. But other than the towering support struts in place for constructing objects near the same size as the thirty-plus feet tall monolith, it only held several beds on the ground floor. And the robed men were the only other people around, hinting that they must be living in the hangar for the time being. Gabriel led Ekora forward until they were seven feet from the arrow-like bottom of the monolith. "All you need is to lift your hand and then reach out with your energy. You'll know what to do after that..." He calmly stated, still holding onto her hand.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 am

BLACK TEAM.

Healen's Party. Underground Garage.

Dah fuck, you have got to be kidding me, thought Black One has Dan asked him where the armory was. The hell is he talking about, Healen's Stash room? By the gods it isn't that hard to... no, there is another one near by...

The rest of black Team paused for a minute to listen in on the two, but went back to their business, this time though, the pistols in their jackets were primed and ready for action. Black Two had slipped into the shadows a little more and pulled his gun out. He didn't train it on Dan, but just kept it there for safe keeping.

"Ah, yes the armory. Uhh, good question," stammered Black One. "Err... Have you tried the trunk to the car?"

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command.

Note to self: Never remove your fucking helmet again. To hell with relations,
thought Vaco as Jazz drew his gun on him. His armor was only operating at a fraction of its power; he needed the helmet to active the rest due to security protocols.

"You just made the last mistake of your life," replied Vaco. Time seemed to slow down for him as the adrenaline rush hit his system, and the reflexive unit to his armor engaged. The Commander snapped up his revolver in blur, while lunging to the left. Combat instincts demanded that he pull the trigger at the largest part of the body, but he twitched his hand slightly to the right when he pulled the trigger. The large revolver gave a distinct and deafening boom that would have been heard by nearly everyone on the 501st level. Especially by the Command Center room that was literally next door.

The bullet impacted into the wall on Jazz's upper left side, but Vaco already had the revolver spinning around in his hand at this time. He through the revolver at Jazz, hitting him square in the chest and forcing him to drop his own hand gun. Vaco was already half way across the room by now. He cleared the rest of the distance in three long strides, a blink of the eye, and slammed an armored fist into Jazz's stomach. The blow sent Vaco’s would-be assassin into the book case behind him with a loud crash, causing several books to fall out. Vaco stepped forward and reached his hand around the younger man’s neck, and began chocking him. In the armor, Vaco stood several inches taller than Jazz, this caused Jazz to be dangling. “Did you think I won this job in some raffle?” he mockingly asked Jazz as he tightened his grip and slammed him into the bookshelf. “I have lived through countless battles, fought more enemies than you can count, visited worlds that are more beautiful you can only image, faced things that you can only find in your darkest nightmare, and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand.”

The Lord-Commander shifted Jazz around towards the rest of the room and dropped him, but Vaco brought his leg to his chest and lashed out at Jazz (Spartan kick ftw). The younger man sailed across the room, flipped over a table as he skirted across it, and crashed into another book case. Vaco pulled out his other two fire arms and aimed one at Jessica, and another at Jazz. “I will die someday, but that day is not today, and it sure as hell isn’t going to be from some punk ass assassin.”

A pounding noise came from the door...

501st Command Center.

“What the hell was that noise?”

“I don’t know, but it came from Vaco’s room.

“Are the Black Hand in?”

“No.”

“Send in Vaco's Honor Guards. Lock the level down and declare a code 01184.”

“Yes ma’am.”
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:02 pm

"Have I really?..." Jazz focused on Vaco, but he moved too quickly. Vaco spun around Jazz shot, missing as it sailed over Vaco's head as he ducked, and shot too, nearly missing Jazz's head. Jazz could only try and keep his eyes on Vaco, when suddenly the same revolved shot buy Vaco hit Jazz's chest, making him flinch for the slightest moment. It seemed like Vaco stopped time. Before Jazz could even do anything, Vaco already sent a blow to Jazz's stomach, sending his back into a bookcase, knocking off several books. Jazz lay there, clenching his fist, grunting.

Vaco continued as he picked Jazz up by the throat, dangling him. Jazz tried to breathe, trying to choke out a few words. "You've loved? Ha, don't make me laugh. What woman could fall for you?" He managed to choke out those words with a great smile on his face. "But I don't care how much you've done." He choked out one last sentence before Vaco dropped him, lashing out a kick at Jazz, sending across the room into Vaco's desk and flipped it over. Jazz layed against the flipped desk, his head facing down and his body towards Vaco.

[color=#FF8000]Jazz! [color] Jessica couldn't keep up with Vaco in the begining of the brawl. Finally, she lifted up her magnum to Vaco, and a throwing knife at the guns side. Out of anger, she shot several shots at Vaco, hoping to hit anywhere.

"Grah!" Jazz threw his body forward to sit up, pulling out his last magnum at Vaco, holding his stomach, and waiting for Jessica to stop firing. "Now I remember why I disliekd the 501st, the armor pisses me off." He thought to himself.

A bang came at the door, the people in the offices on the floor came to Vaco's office. "Shit, I knew that would happen." He now had thwo things on his mind. How to kill Vaco, and how to get out of the building.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing