The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command. Vaco's Office.

Vaco turned around at the sound of the pounding, and muffled noises with a raised eye brow and a small frown. The kitten snapped up and looked at the door, and hide behind the papers on his desk. It poked its small little head out to look at the door.

"That was..." he started but looked back at the clock. "Actually, right on time."

With drink still in hand, Vaco crossed the large office to the double door. He slipped his hand down and undid the clip around his magnum, just encase. He opened the door to find an... irritated Undead Lord.

"Stand down men. Its all right. My Lord Frostheim," said Vaco with a slight bow. "How can I help you this evening?"

Major James Valerian.

Gia Panta. In a limo on his way to Healen Mishibi's home.

James sat in the back of his limo and looked out of the window with his chin resting on his hand. He hated events like this... So what if his father was friends with one of the biggest crime lords on Exalia? That didn't mean that he had to as well... but Healen was important to the Indolentia. they needed supplies, weapons, and people. Especially people. If he could persuade Healen to "loan" them a few of his gang members, or at least help them assault New Camden, the Imperial High Detention Center and Maximum Security Prison, and rescue some former rebels from the past.

Mean while, James and his attendants had been attempting to find some mercenaries to help them out. Bolster their numbers so to speak, and Healen might know a few people who were willing to go for a discount as well.

"Alright sir," said his body guard handing him a paper. "How about this one?"

James took the paper from the guard, but didn't change his position to much."Dan Slate? Hmm... He looks interesting. Anything special?"

"Well, he claims to be the best sniper on the planet. Has skillfully performed a number of jobs in the past, both for and against the De'larins... there is a more detail list somewhere around here. Also, he was involved with some of the fighting earlier today."

"Hmm... Put him in the considerations pile, and find out how to contact him."
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

~~Zackariah Frostheim~~

"Just what do you think you're getting at Vaco?" Zack asked in a flat voice as he stared at Vaco. With the height at which he stood it would have looked to Vaco as if Zack was frowning. In truth Zack was simply looking downward at Vaco due to their height differences, but the illusion was there all the same.

Zack did not move to push Vaco out of the way yet, he wanted to reason with him (or at least find his reasons) before he'd have to resort to force.

In any case there was literally nothing Vaco could do if Zack wanted to force his way to the Demi-god. Zackariah was in a higher level of power, he was an undead that conventional weapons could not harm, and if he did attack Zack he'd suffer the consequences. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. No mere gun would do any sort of damage. To the suit maybe, and maybe brake a bone or two if it hit (something that could be healed in minutes) but nothing more. Of course this was the reason why Frostheim was being cautious about it, he didn't want to create any more problems for the Empire then there already was. Vaco was acting out of protocol for some reason, having put the Demi-god in some place Zack could only assume he'd have a close eye on at all times, yet no one but himself would be there to observe her.

She was empire property as far as Zack was concerned now, she should be treated to the High-value section of the prison, and Zack knew there was no cell of any sort near Vaco's quarters, there were no such things near any of the High-ranking officials quarters. It wasn't as if Zack was going to harm the Demi-goddess, run some rudimentary tests, yes, but nothing more. She was far too valuable to be harmed in any way. A very great bargaining chip. Vaco was out of his mind if he thought he could keep her to himself.

"We manage to capture the goddess, yet you suddenly develop feelings of pity at the exact moment we do? Do not feign ignorance either Vaco, I've been alive far to long to know a feint when I see it. Now explain, I'll give you the benefit of doubt considering you are one of the moderate human-commanders this planet has had, but it better be good. Oh, and I'd also like to know just why you're keeping the avatar of destruction in anything that is not a locked down cell."
Zack said, folding his arms.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // High Command// Vaco’s private chambers

Ivy. Ivy wake up.

The Demi-goddess stirred. She felt something furry rubbing against her face, and opening her eyes she found Tallis looking down at her. As soon as she had been sure Commander Vaco had left the room, the brown, orange and white tortoiseshell had wriggled out of the bag and curled up on Ivy’s chest while she slept, keeping watch over her. However as she noticed the elf girl begin to wake, the cat had given her a nudge.

Ivy sat up suddenly as she remembered what had happened, staring around her.

Wait, Xantara, before you do anything, Mune’s been trying to get in contact with you.
I have. Mune’s voice chimed in telepathically. The Commander wanted me to give you a message. The kitten explained the situation to her, showing her it’s memories of what had happened while she’d been asleep.

Thanks, Mune. Her brow furrowed. Well I guess we’ll listen and see what he has to say. It’s…interesting to say the least. She looked around her. And the fact that he hasn’t locked me in a cell or anything…that’s interesting too. Considering who I am…it’s very kind of him.
Tallis looked up to her questioningly. So do we trust him?
Ivy stroked the cat’s back, running a hand through her fluffy coat. Maybe. He’s with the Empire, but…I don’t know, there’s something different about him. And I see he’s been good with you, Mune. I think we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt….at least for the moment.

Ivy turned at the sound of knocking and raised voices. She motioned Tallis to climb back inside the bag, as she crept quietly over to the door that led into Vaco’s office, listening carefully. Her sharp elf hearing could pick up every word clearly.

One of the Undead Lords…that’s not good.
I guess it was to be expected.
I’m scared.
Shhh, it’s ok Mune. There’s nothing to be scared about. Ivy wondered. Hmm…should I go out there and stir things, do you think? Or should I stay here…choices, choices…. She held a thoughtful hand to her lips. After a pause, she said telepathically, …I think we should just wait quietly. Let’s just see what happens. she spoke to Tallis and Mune.

She listened, frowning faintly. Avatar of destruction? That’s a bit harsh, the Demi-god mused, as she continued to listen at the door.

Gia Panta // Indolentia HQ // Ivy’s office

Ivy’s office was noticeably…different to the rest of the base. Stepping into it was like stepping into another world, almost. Patches of lush green grass and beautiful, fragrant flowers sprung up from every crack and crevice. The furniture was made of unfinished oak and a few other woods, cushioned with fresh moss, straw and leaves. Around all of the walls was a cross-hatched frame, similar to the ones you get in gardens…the very plant where she got her namesake entwined elegantly around it. Pens made from varies bird quills stood on her desk, amongst various papers and bottles. One noticeable thing about her desk, was that there was very little paper work. Not because she got it done straight away, but because she never got it done. Eventually, her colleges and those who worked under her had realised that there was no point in giving Ivy the paperwork. You could be waiting on it for years before the demi-goddess eventually ‘felt like’ doing it.

Dotted around the room were various rungs, pulleys and contraptions, specifically designed to help Ivy’s animals manoeuvre the workspace with ease. There was a dog basket in one corner, and a scratching post in another. There was so much green in that room, it was like stepping outside into a garden at the height of a cool, bright spring. Peeking out between various plants were objects and souvenirs from her pre-demi-god years of travelling. Noticeably, a good quarter of that collection was various things from Parsarela. Things that couldn’t be replaced, not anymore. On one self, there was a collection of potions…’Hallows potions’, from the late gato family’s shop. Each one was labelled, the shop’s name and the potion it contained printed on the wrapping. Some were empty, having been used up, but many still had potion left in them. Leading off the back of Ivy’s office was a small lab where she concocted her own potions and poisons, a room which had a less natural design, for practical reasons more than anything.

Chance and Tuyet were standing on the Demi-god’s desk, speaking in hushed tones. Although as it continued, their voices raised more and more in volume.
“We need to get her out of there, Chance,” Tuyet whispered urgently.
The rat sighed resignedly. “You don’t think I know that? Xantara told us not to attempt rescuing her. We should respect her decision.”
“But we can’t just do nothing!”
“Lady Xantara said no. There’s nothing more to it,” Chance explained with apologetic beady eyes. “Go argue it out with her if you’re frustrated, but don’t make this harder on me than it already is. Xantara left me in charge, and transferred some of her summoning abilities to me. Do you think I want to leave her when I know I could do something about it? The fact is if we do try to get her out of there, it might do more harm than good. The best thing we can do for now is carry on and look after things for her. If she needs help, she’ll ask for it. That’s all we can do.”
“Screw what the Demi-goddess says-”
“Tuyet!”
“What? I don’t care, if she hears this conversation, let her hear it. I don’t care what she says, I don’t feel comfortable about leaving her in the hands of the Empire. The fact is we need her here. And if you’re not going to help me, Chance, then I’ll find someone who will.” And with that, the pure white squirrel picked up her bottle-brush tail and swept herself out of the office, head held high and visibly fuming.
Chance shook his head, staring down after her. Let her calm down he thought to himself. Once she calms down, I’ll try talking to her again. I’d quite forgotten how headstrong Tuyet can be about these things…it’s going to take a lot of patience with that girl.

“Pan” Pantalaimon ~ Somewhere in Gia Panta

A snowy white ermine scampered and bounded its way down the street. Despite the situation with Ivy, he was in good spirits. Time to do some snooping on her behalf, while she was away. A little birdie told him (a sparrow, actually), that there was some sort of extravagant party going on this evening. What interested Ivy was that it was being held by Healen Mishibi…and she betted some familiar faces would show up. One of the greatest perks to being a Demi god like Ivy, was that you could be in several places at once. She could be miles away, incapacitated or even dead, and her animals would still be able to keep things running for her, at least to a certain extent. They were all linked with her so closely that they were one, and yet at the same time individual creatures in their own right. Nature is everywhere…you can try to contain it, but there is no stopping it.

As Pan approached the destination, he stood up on his hind legs, sniffing the air with his pink nose. He could detect a Demi-god around here somewhere…

Xantara did say she had a feeling Sven might show up the ermine thought to himself with a smile. He might be my ticket into this party...if I can find him.

The Sword of Asymbolus

As Jace’s hand held the sword, he would have felt a calming sensation like water sweep through the air. There was a small glow of luminous white light, and a gentle warmth flowing through the sword’s grip.

Jace Hallow, a voice echoed inside his head. The voice was cool and serene, and sounded vaguely feminine.
I know who you are.
There was something meaningful in the way the sword said it. As if it could see every detail of Jace’s soul.
MIR of course would have heard nothing. It appeared as if the sword was speaking on a level that the robot would have not even registered, let alone heard. For the sword responded to Jace and Jace alone.
Last edited by Doctress Who on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby top gear tony » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Dan Slate and Rusty, Gia Panta- some bar.

The door swung open as Dan walked heavily into to bar, each step felt like he was wearing a diving suit, Rusty trotted along side. Dan reached the counter, sat on the stool and put all his weight forward as he lent on the counters surface, Rusty then sat along side the stool as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Sortly after the man behind the counter approached him.
"Jesus Dan you look like crap." The man at the counter said.
"Yeah I know, I also feel like it." Dan replied without looking up.
"So what did you get yourself into this time?"
"Oh you know the usual, fighting, killing, almost getting killed. I actually had a runnin with the 501 st."
"God Dan how much longer are you gonna keep this up? Don't you think it's time to get out of this game, I mean come on your practally set for life."
Dan raised his head and gave a slight chuckle. "Funny enough I was actually planning on retiring after today."
The man then raised an eyebrow. "Why do I not like the sound of the word 'was' or 'planning'."
"Because that what it was a plan to retire, but now that I think about it what's there left to do once I get out of the game? I'm certainly not gonna spend the rest of my life fishing or playing golf now am I? come to think of it i'm not really that old."
The man then sighed. "That's your problem Dan you just never know when to quite, remember Tom and Johnny? They didn't know when to quite and now look at them they are now facilitating a coffin . Why do you think I left the game?"
"Because your old." Dan said with a smirk.
"Hey watch it, I may be old but I could still wipe the floor with you."
"What ever you say old man. Just gimme the usual." Dan both mockingly replied and requested a drink.
The man then shook his head and sighed even louder. "You're lucky we go so far back, if anyone eles talked to me like that they'd be out on there ears."

Dan took the drink and dowend it in one. "Whoa, you musta had a hard time." Dan slammed the glass down and gave a sigh of relief.
"Yeah some chick nearly kicked my ass."
"Really must of been some chick."
"Sadly the match was rudly interrupted just as it was tipping in my favor."
"Lemmy guess you used the grenade on string trick I showed you."
"Yup, but that doesn't mean I didn't enhance it. I also sliped her ma phone number."
The man at the counter face palmed so hard the it made Rusty jump. "Boy you are cocky, if she dose come looking for you I can guarantee it won't be for your boyish charm or your wise cracking mouth........ well do what ever but when we're at your funeral I want you to know that I fucking called it."
Dan gave another slight chuckle. "I'll hold you too that.....old man"
Last edited by top gear tony on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 am

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command. Vaco's Office... well, actually the doorway.

Oh what the bloody fuck... thought Vaco as he looked up into the Undead Lord's "eyes". "I don't recall feeling any pity today, my lord," calmly replied Vaco as he gently swished his drink around for a moment as he tried to best find his words. "I didn't leave the Demi-God in the HVT facility for three reasons. First off, its a 501st capture, and I have jurisdiction and authority over any individual captured by us, despite two of your agents doing the work. Which I might add that Jace did brilliantly, and you should be proud that you have such a fine agent. The second reason is that a HVT facility could not have held a such a... "avatar of destruction" as you put it, and it would have been a very predictable action. And there more than one person that I'd rather keep as far away from her as possible... I believe one person of interest has already been lost to Lord Faus, and I would hate to lose another to him. The third reason, is that I'm the closet thing you have to a Demi-God expert. I need to be in control of this situation as much as possible." Vaco paused for a minute as he drained his glass. He knew about the fire he was playing with, as well as the consequences of either of them attacking each other. but he wasn't here to destroy bridges, but to build them.

"But please my lord, don't think that I would be stupid, or arrogant enough to hold a Demi-God all to myself," continued the Lord-Commander. "Just know that the Demi-God is in a safe, controlled place, the last place any of her allies would dream of looking. Also, she is still... unconscious at best. That tranquillizer that Jace used worked brilliantly, but I fear that the medic on the way back to High Command used too much drugs on her in anticipation that her immune system would make her more resistant to the drugs. The medic was wrong. At worst the Demi-God is in a coma or dead, but the last report told me that she is still stable and that was about fifteen minutes ago." he paused and stared into the Undead Lord's eyes. "And I give you my word, Zach, as an Imperial Commander, I will notify you upon her awakening, and allow you access."
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Slipslash » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm

~~Zackariah Frostheim~~

Frost crossed his hands, tapping them against his arm.

"I don't know what you're planning Vaco, but if 1000+ years of human observation tell me something, it's that you are planning to solve this in a way that will benefit you the most. And do not sugar-coat it either, you're doing this so you alone will benefit. Even I'd be a fool to trust the 501'st's top commander. No matter, if this all comes down, it's coming down directly on your head. I may not be the one responsible, but keep your eyes open. Everyone is watching." With his skeletal smile, and a cryptic message, Zack turned and walked out, away from Vaco's quarters and down the hall.

If "anyone" had been listening, they would have noticed Zack had been much louder then before. Almost as if he was trying to make his voice clearer for those who might be. . hiding.

Before he left the hall, Zack turned around. He said something to Vaco alone then, through the private channels. Vaco would have seen the undead Lord's "lips" moving, but heard the voice from the radio.

"Do not try and pull the wool over my eyes again Vaco. I know where she is. I know she is awake. I know she is listening. And I frankly do not mind, I am only curious. But if you ever associate me with the likes of Faus, I will make sure you understand how cutthroat we undead can be. Anything else I can understand. But to go behind my back, to withhold information on something so important. That, my friend, is the worst thing you can do to a scientist."
He turned and left Vaco to contemplate over his word (or warning if he looked at it that way)

+-+ Jace & MIR+-+

A look of shock crossed Jace's face as the sword "spoke" to him. He wondered where it had come from, but at the same time knew it had come from the sword. "I knew it was imbued with magic, but I didn't know it had a soul. . .or is it something else. . .?" Jace thought as he frowned at the sword in confusion.

Tentatively, Jace replied, "H-how do you know who I-wait, who are you?!" Jace answered back in the same channel the spirit had used. It wasn't hard to do, Jace had learned to do this to keep the ever watchful eye of his partner out. Privacy was still very useful for Jace, and even if MIR mean well, his curiosity. . .could sometimes get annoying.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Commander Vaco.

Gia Panta. High Command. Vaco's Office... well, actually the doorway.

Vaco smiled in a mischievous manner at the Undead's warning. He never associated the two beings in any way, except that they are Undead Lords. He had heard about the earlier argument between the two in front of the Hierarch, and it was clear to him that the two only needed an excuse to blow the hell out of each other. He'd already be clear with the Undead Lord, and didn't want to distance himself from the titan. He knew that he could take on Lord Faus and possibly win, but not against a Lord that you need a tank-thick layer of lead just to poke at.

Of course Vaco wasn't necessarily withholding information from the Undead Lord... but wasn't sharing it either. It was part of lack of trust, and part that everything he had was in his head or on paper documents. There has yet to be a digital copy made of the information he had on Demi-Gods, with the exception of what he had told MIR, and about the lost Sword in the Temple. When he was ready, he'll tell the Undead Lord. But for now, he felt like he needed to check the matter before alerting Zack.

Although, one thing did disturb him. It was the Undead's careful jabs at where she was at and that she was awake. He didn't know that she was conscious yet, and didn't know if it was true either. He wasn't sure if the Undead Lord truly knew, or was taking wild guesses to unnerve him. If the Undead could sense the Demi-Gods, even to a marginal degree, then what the hell was the purpose of using armed forces to hunt them down? Guess work was a more likely possibility than anything else. Even so, the Undead had one thing completely wrong; Vaco wasn't doing this for himself.

"That could have gone a little better," said The Lord-Commander as he shook his head and walked back into his office, closing his door behind him. The guards retook their position. His hand passed over the top of his helmet on his desk for a brief moment as he walked pass. Vaco stopped in front of the liquor for a refill for his drink. When he was done, he took his position in front of the window again, sipping on the drink and absently fingering the remembrance charm wrapped around his hand.

Major James Valerian.

Gia Panta. Healen Mishibi's House.

"And here we go," said James he stepped out of the limo. He glanced around the area and it was exactly as he expected; full of gangsters, every rich person with a name, and a few corrupted public servants. He spotted the fat ass, Healen, entertaining some guests. James and his four guards almost made it to the door and into the house where the rest of the party was, but someone pointed him out to Healen, and the massive jolly man made his way to James.

"Dammit."

"JAMES," roared Helen as he picked the boy up and swung him around in a bear hug. "M'boy, how is everything going for you."

"Great Healen. Happy Birthday," replied James as the oxygen was being squeezed out of him. The crime lord dropped the rebel advisor, but clapped him hard on the back before he could regain his breath. "Listen, I need to ta-"

"A my boy," said Healen. "Business is going fantastic. You should join up with me, you'd make a fine business man!"

"I'll pass, thank you."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // High Command// Vaco’s private chambers/office

Ivy listened with a soft frown at the conversation going on in the doorway of the other room. Some of what was said caught her curiosity, however she didn’t dwell on it, continuing to listen to what was being said. Her frown deepened at Zack’s departing words. It wasn’t so much what he said, but the way he said it. Almost as if he knew she was listening.

Well if he doesn’t trust Vaco, it’s possible he wouldn’t have believed I was still unconscious like he said, she surmised. Perhaps he did that just in case I was listening… although Ivy was still frowning as she thought about it.

She waited for a reasonable time before making a move. Even if she had been still unconscious, Mune would have listened to the conversation on her behalf and reported it back to her, but she still felt it wasn’t appropriate to walk in straight away. She wouldn’t pretend she hadn’t overheard it, however – it would have been obvious she had.

I’ll stay with bird-brain in here, Tallis told the Demi-Goddess, referring to the dove still nestled amongst Ivy’s belongings. I don’t think the Commander knows I’m here, so I’ll keep an ear open and keep ‘watch’, if you like. Might amount to nothing, but there’s no harm in keeping low whilst I can.

Ivy nodded wordlessly, tidying herself up a little, before going back to the door. Oh and Tallis, don’t get into a fight with Chance or anyone while I’m busy, will you?
Oh what makes you say that, Xantara? asked Tallis innocently with a Cheshire grin. I wouldn’t dream of it.

Opening the door, Ivy emerged from the room and into Vaco’s office. Upon seeing her, the kitten shot up immediately, the tiny thing almost tripping over itself as it bounded across the floor, leaping into the Demi-God’s arms.

“Hello Mune,” Ivy smiled, holding the kitten up and giving her a gentle scratch under the chin. Mune pushed and rubbed her fluffy head against Ivy’s hand, purring like a tiny motor engine, apparently very happy to see Ivy awake and well. Ivy laughed slightly. “Yes, I missed you too.”

The bright-eyed elf girl then turned her attention to Commander Vaco, her fair face becoming slightly more serious. “Commander,” she nodded carefully in his direction. “…I received your message. Although…the threatening was quite unnecessary. Mune would have happily passed on the message if you simply asked nicely.” At this point, Mune mewed in agreement. “But thank you for looking after her. It’s only her first day at this.” Ivy tickled the kitten behind the ears, glancing down as it snuggled down in the crook of her elbow. She looked back up to Vaco. There were several things the demi-goddess wanted to ask and comment on, but she held back and waited to see what he would say first.

The Sword of Asymbolus

I go by many names, the voice replied to Jace. The voice was calm and gentle, almost musical in a way. But I believe most people call me the ‘Sword of Asymbolus’…named after the caves I was, until very recently, guardian of. Others may call me ‘the Sword of Memories’. And for others still, I go by the name of ‘Memoria’. The Sword of Asymbolus paused for a moment.

As for you first question, I know who you are, because I can see who you are. I can see your memories, your emotions, your past, your very essence. I can see the similarities between your memories and those of your sister, and even the inconsistencies. I can see what you have gained…and what you have lost, what you have forgotten. In short I can see exactly what makes you who you are. It is a wonder just how much information and power even one simple memory can hold. Now imagine seeing every memory you have ever had, even the imprints of the ones forgotten, and that is how I know you, Jace. Even before you picked the sword up, I knew you from your sister’s memories of you.

And to your other question you did not even ask me, I’m an enchanted blade. I am the sword, but I am also more than the sword. I am a higher entity. I exist here in this world because of the blade, but a very long time ago before that, I existed somewhere else entirely...but that is another story.

Is there anything else you would like to ask me? the voice of Memoria echoed in his mind.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Amber--Following a fool

He's avoiding the headquarters. I wonder if he's wary about showing me exactly where they are stationed? I wouldn't blame him, I have my own ulterior motives to attend to...No matter, it seems as if he's walking towards the location of the black market. Whatever the case, it won't make much of a difference to the Empire. I wish he was more organized with doing menial things like he is when working. It makes my job easier. Amber's thoughts lingered prominently.

You're such a mean person! A voice in her head interjected. Amber's facial expression blanched at the sound of her other voice. He took you in and you still want to follow that man's orders?

That man, far out ranks our position. His orders are to be followed. She retorted.

It's better than being a sexual slave to masses of undead. Another voice reasoned.

You stay out of this. She bit back harshly.

Personally I believe following this man, particularly, is a waste of time. There has not been one instant where he's proved to us that he's a Demi-god, let alone someone far more important than some sniveling elf with old money. A different voice chimed.

Yes, he's been quite uneventful if you don't count the times he's entertained you and your...mood swings. The rest of the voices agreed with this one and Amber gritted her teeth tightly.

If you all don't shut the hell up, I'm purging my memories. Again.

You can't do that, it'd get rid of us.

Well duh stupid, that's the point.

That would be very inadvisable.

I agree. Doing so would not only damage what you have learned and may even destroy your abilities. It would be very non-beneficial....Besides, we'd just come back. You can't simply just turn off the lights and hope we'll disappear.

She's right. We're apart of you. Since you are the one who created us.

Give her some slack, she doesn't remember anything. And we were given strict orders not to say stuff.

They're correct. Whether you purge your memory again or not, we'll still be here.

So you'll just have to do as they say nowadays "Sit down, strap in and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride." They all voiced their agreement and Amber felt sick in her stomach.

Would you all just please, be quiet. You're giving me a headache....besides, it seems as if one of Xantara's animals is coming our way.

What makes you say that? The first and second voiced questioned simultaneously. Amber only sighed as she stopped walking, arms folded across her chest as she nodded her head towards Sven.

Because he's doing...that She finished with a concealed scowl.

Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Somewhere in Gia Panta

The good news was that the rain stopped. The bad news was that Amir no longer felt Xantara's presence, almost as if she were hiding it herself or unconscious. He hoped it was the former as he made his way to Healen Mishibi's mansion. They didn't have much longer to trek, Mishibi had his own land, much like Amir's estate farther away from the city.

With an exaggerated sigh Amir almost stopped searching for Ivy but a small skittering presence brushed up against Amir's senses. He became most delighted to find it belonged to a small animal. He quickly plopped to the floor, feeling the subtle vibrations of the world. The animal was looking for him. She's sent one of her scouts...always a nosy little one, she is...

He came off as acting weird, crouched low against the floor, moving from side to side like a crab. The entire display was really just...odd. He listening for the location of the animal or at least gather an estimate as to how long it would take for it to find him. His concentration broke slightly at the sound of Amber's disgusted click of her teeth. She'd changed back again.

"I honestly don't understand how anyone can be attracted to you. You're absolutely revolting." Amber huffed with a cross of her arms underneath her bosom and looked around for wary passers.

"Ha, ha...oh but my dear you are part of that group so in reality you do understand or somewhat have an idea of understanding." She scoffed at him as he chuckled heartily before a electrifying sensation shot through him. The animal was nearby. With a calculated jump, only slightly using his heightened strength to push himself off the ground. The ermine turned the corner none the wiser as Amir landed with a thud, encasing the animal within the middle of his body, using his limbs to block any escape. He looked inwardly at his chest, the gap between his stomach and the ground high enough for the ermine to stand as he watched it upside down.

"Heellloo~ Now, what do we have here?" He inquired with a wolfish grin.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Commander Vaco.

Vaco didn't turn around to face the Demi-God, instead he looked at her reflection in the window. He took a small sip from his drink before saying anything.

"Lady Swift, I don't make threats." he replied to her. "I make promises with the fullest intention to keep them. Never the less, I needed to make a point, and it worked," He paused and took yet another sip before continuing. "Interesting first day for your spy then, but better than others I suppose... Please, make yourself at home."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

{Jazz and Jessica- Leaving the party with Sylvanas.}

Jazz and Jessica departed from the crumbling warehouse, previously infested by gang members. The brother and sister headed towards the sounding beacon set by Sylvanas, reuniting with her, yet again. The trio headed to a destination, a party. A party held by the leader of the Sons of Kings leader, Mishibi Healen.

The group stayed for some time, but later left the party, going to High Command to meet with Vaco to meet the man who was going to pay them for their services. With all the trouble going on though, they weren’t expecting to still be there, but Jazz and Jessica could wait if he wasn’t.

“Do you think he’ll pay us a good amount for what we went through?” Jazz was calm, walking uncomfortably. He had something on his mind bothering him, but not something important.

To tell you the truth, I don’t think it’ll be much. After all, we did shoot those Grims…

“Yeah, but remember he said he didn’t care too much for them? I don’t think that’ll effect our pay.

Yeah, well, I don’t care too much anyway. As long as we get money for the job that we had to miss out on, I don’t think either of us should care.

“True...”

Is your arm doing well at least? Jessica peered at Jazz’s left arm, that had been shot by the gang members from before. It was hardly visible though. The bandages stopped the bleeding.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little sore is all.”
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // High Command// Vaco’s Office

Ivy raised her eyebrows faintly at Vaco’s words, but didn’t comment. Instead, she simply shrugged, retrieving a few seeds from a bag at her waist and dropping them to the floor. Before they had even touched the ground, they began to grow at an alarming rate, shoots branching off and roots snaking their way along the floor, harmlessly wrapping themselves around anything they could find for support. The branches and vines moved, fashioning themselves into the form of a recliner chair, which Ivy then unceremoniously plonked herself on, leaning back with her feet crossed on the plant-like foot rest, her arms behind her head. The kitten stared at her.

“What?” She asked it innocently. “He said make yourself at home.”

The kitten continued to stare at Ivy.

After a pause, the Demi-God puffed out a sigh. “Ok, fine, no natural recliner chair then,” she told the voices inside her head, getting back up. The plant-like furniture vanished as quickly as it had appeared, shrinking and wilting back in on itself until it was just a seed, with (surprisingly) no damage done to any of the office. Ivy scooped it up, putting it back into the pouch it had come from.

She then walked over to one of the padded chairs and sat down there instead, her legs crossed elegantly. She put Mune down on the chair next to her, as she looked around the spacious room. “Very nice office, by the way.” She then looked back over to where Vaco was, the side of her head resting lightly on her hand. “Thank you very much for the hospitality, but…can I ask why you are doing this?”

“Pan” Pantalaimon ~ Somewhere in Gia Panta

Pan nearly jumped out of his skin, his only thought was Oh hell, as the Demi-God pounced on him. He breathed a sigh as he saw it was indeed, Amir.

“Lord Sven,” he uttered, his ears pulled back as he tried to recover, “you really know how to give an ermine a heart attack.” The snowy creature shook himself, straitening up. “My Lord, I was just this second looking for you. I was wondering…can you assist me in getting into the Mishibi party? The name’s Pan. Pantalaimon.” he bowed his head slightly in Amir’s direction, a subtle cheeky grin hidden on his furry face.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

---Jace Hallow---

"Well I don't know, you're the one who surprised me. But I suppose if you put it that way I have to ask something. . ."
Jace answered back the sword.

"Jace? What's going on?"

"It's nothing, I'm just getting a weird feeling from this sword. Like it's reading my memories."

Jace lied to MIR. Although it wasn't really a lie, he really did have a feeling like his memories were being read. As cliche as it sounded, Jace really did feel like a book being read. Even the pages he himself didn't have access to. Even the memories that Jace had thought were gone. They were all there. He could only describe the felling however. He could see what "it" saw, only that he knew "it" saw everything. Maybe it would help him.
"Uhh, I don't suppose you know how Mystara is doing by any chance do you?"

"Oh well in that case, why don't you swing it around a bit? See if it works."

"As curious as always eh buddy?"
"Less talking, more swinging."

"Wait one second. . .I don't know if Lord Frost will like it when I end up destroying his equipment. . ."

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Commander Vaco.

The Commander turned and sat in his own chair, which was heavily reinforced to support the weight of his armor. He set the glass down on the desk and looked over at the Demi-God.

"Because I find that hanging someone by their thumbs, and then forcing them to do whatever you want is... boring and at best, fragile,"
replied Vaco. "Not to mention slightly repetitive. If it makes you feel better and the situation a little bit more normal, then I could hold you at gun point and make all sorts of wild demands, threats, and at the same time force you to do my bidding. Or, we could at least make an attempt to act civilized."

Encrypted message to Dan Slate:
Code: Select all
Greetings, Mr Slate.

I saw your performance today, and wish to offer you a job.
The price, will be one million credits for your services.
Half if you choose to accept, the other half and a possible bonus when your job is finished.
Should you choose to accept this job, go to Healen Mishibi's mansion.
Ask for James.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // High Command// Vaco’s Office

Ivy Swift made a slight nod of the head and a shrug. “Sounds reasonable. And civilized is perfectly fine by me, thank you,” she said with a smile. “I like a gentleman. Even if that gentleman does happen to be keeping me here against my will.” The Demi-god twirled a curl of her hair absentmindedly, giving Commander Vaco a meaningful look. A look which showed that although she was reacting in jest to the situation, and was grateful for not being treated badly, she was still very much less than happy about being here. Getting caught by the Empire and speaking to the Commander of the 501st in his office at High Command, really wasn’t how she had planned to spend the evening. She sighed sadly. She could have been out on a date to dinner, right about now…or doing whatever impulsive decision took her fancy, as was usually the case.

She privately wondered how the Indolentia were doing without her, and whether they knew yet of her capture. She already knew her animals were concerned for her – Tuyet shouting down her ear (so to speak) was testament to that.
Oh and on another note, Ivy noticed that Pantalaimon had ‘found’ Amir. Or rather, Amir had ambushed Pan, the sneaky devil. That was something she could privately smile about, at least.

“So,” she said to Vaco, looking to him with radiant green eyes. “What happens now?”

The Sword of Asymbolus

At Jace’s question, the Sword of Asymbolus fell silent. A silence that clearly did not bode well.

The reason why I’m responding to you now, is because I can no longer reach your sister. As far as I can tell, she is alive, but… the voice seemed to hesitate.
Mystara Hallow has been lost. From what I can tell, her memories were erased from her mind some hours ago…and she has not had a single new memory or cognition since. I do not know exactly what has happened to Mystara, but even though I still share a link with her, I can not get through to her. At best, she is in a deep comatose state, at worst… 'Memoria' trailed off.

I do not know what has happened, but I can help you… the voice broke off once again, pausing. --I think someone wants your attention. Just remember: What is lost, can also be found. There is still hope, Jace Hallow.

And with that message, the sword fell silent again, leaving Jace with those words. However, Jace would have still been able to feel the sword’s presence there. It was merely keeping quiet. Only once he put the sword down again would it return to its unusual, unresponsive state.
Time Lady

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am

Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Somewhere in Gia Panta

"Mmm, if my intention were to give you a heart attack I would have simply stuffed you down my throat." Amir grinned devilishly as he teased the ermine. He curled from his ball like form, taking the ermine by the scruff of his neck as the Demi-god stood. He held Pan in midair, facing him with a calculating gaze. His eyes roamed the animal as he spoke.

"You want to come to the party? Well I'm sure other aristocrats will have pets there so...I don't see why not. Welcome aboard Pantalaimon. We're about to rock this party into the ground."

"We're going to a party?" Amber questioned as she followed the already moving Demi-god. Amir turned back to her, blinking as he realized he hadn't mentioned anything. It was so typical of him to leave those type of details but point out the non-required ones.

"Oh yes, I do believe I forgot to tell you. Well then Amber, guess what?"

"........What?" She asked shortly.

"We're going to a party. Good thing your dressed for the occasion. Behave like a good little girl and I might just stay off the drinks..." He adorned his biggest smiles and she glared at him.

"I know you're lying."

"Ah and that's what makes you adorable." He chided lightly as they moved down a block and were met with the view of the house. Amber clicked her teeth in disgust before regaining an odd smile as they reached the entrance to Mishibi's house. Amir scanned the front foyer, walking into the party with Pan on his shoulder.

"Be a good ermine Pan. I'm sure Ivy will be pleased to see what transpires herself instead of me telling her....Besides, you'll be my eyes when I find the bar." He finished happily as he looked for Healen.

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Slipslash » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 am

---Jace---

A heavy silence hung in the air as the sword finished its speech. He knew this would happen. He'd heard Zackariah often talk about Faus (His vocal punching bag if anything) and how he treated his prisoners. Jace didn't know what Faus had done to Mystara but he knew it had been bad enough that she was in a coma. Faus had turned her into a literal zombie from what the info told. Jace only had an irking that something worse had happened. Jace was at first filled with sadness, but this quickly turned to anger.

His hand involuntarily squeezed around the sword's grip. Jace shook with the emotion. He could feel it. that feeling he'd senses at the Forrest of memories. Hate. And a lot of it, it seemed like Jace hadn't quite got rid of it, it was still there, lurking in the corner of his mind. Only now was it coming to the surface. Both the Jace of now and the Jace of the past were angry.

"Tell me. Is there anyway I can use you to kill an undead?" Jace said aloud, coldly to the sword. He could feel the anger building up in his mind (?) almost as if he was trying to flip a switch that was to high for him to reach. He could reach further. He just needed a little bit more fuel to the fire. His anger was building, it was spilling out of the head of the other Jace.

=PROJECT MORTUSS=

A large machine stood connected to rows upon rows of corpses. There weren't many scientist around, considering the project was done on their end. The three there were examining the psi data that was being emitted in paper by a small machine near the large ones front.

"What I'd give to go to John's party right about now."
"Yeah but at least we get paid double for just sitting on our asses."
"I suppose that's the only benefit ri-"

Suddenly the graph's went crazy. It seemed there was the spike they needed.
"Wha? Right now?" On of the scientist screamed as they all went to the large core and started to hurriedly record the data and flow. The machine let out a large siren as its parameters were met. A large light on it turned from green to red. Various chemicals shot out of the back into the rows of parnex around it.

"System engaged" Came a male voice from the console.
"Turning point had been met, system qualification succeeded. Target HUD will now be uploaded. Uploading back-data. . . .ok. Uploading psi-data. . .ok. . .psi link established. System will now shut down for further instructions as permitted by instruction no. 464633 Undead Order - A164SS."

---Jace Hallow---

Jace's vision went red. He couldn't think straight and his head was starting to kill him. All of a sudden this hidden pain had started and Jace had no explanation for it. But he bared it as he waited for the sword's answer.

++MIR++

An idea had popped into MIR's head. He had been surfing the information waves (as usual) and he'd come upon a juicy bit of info in the 501'st operation data-base. A party that the Street King's were having. Seemed innocent enough if the Street King's could be considered innocent at all. MIR then decided whether or not to crash the party. He hadn't really had a good use for his armament, the skirmish earlier did not count since he was only shooting at people who did not shoot back.

MIR decided he'd have fun. With a few relay's MIR made it appear as if he was still in the hangar, at least electronically. He engaged his stealth armor as he came out of the hangar. He'd already be resupplied and given some small repairs.

In his last act MIR severed the connection he had with Jace. It seemed Jace wasn't the only one with the ability to get privacy every once in a while.

MIR had a party to crash. . .

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 pm

{Mobile Fortress Krimlo, King's Chambers}

The large room was dark. The steel floot kept bare, with a large altar set up in the center. The slab of stone seated upon the center of the rise was draped in a crimson cloth, two candles flickering with neon green flames at both ends of the expertly carved table. Shekoga hovered over the center of the ceremonious stone, slowly turning from side to side while floating vertically in the air. The green flames danced, shadows leaping along the walls, showing the patterns that marred the walls. An untold archive of glyphs and acient symbols were weaved upon the cold steel, forming an intricate web of enchantment to cover nearly any possible use. Five patterns would light up, coming to life in a radiant hue of azure blue before fading. Each two seconds activating a new set of enchantments and spells.

Faus remained motionless while bent forward and kneeling before the altar. His eyes remained closed for several minutes before slowly fluttering open, glancing up to the large weapon above him. "... You sense it." He stated, not bothering to ask when he knew the answer already.

A soft humm resonated as a slight wave of energy pulsed out in a ring from Shekoga's hilt. I could give you a heartbeat and then sense it from ten light years away with this set-up... I can easily tell that It is making contact. Hallow is being integrated into the weave... The soothing, effeminate voice resounded within his mind, echoing the conversation between their souls.

"Very well... I knew that he would try to act on his own, but now I suppose I'll need to actually be wary. If it arises, I'll give no quarter to the whelp." A small grin slid across the Undead's lips. "And that machine of his is no threat. Nothing it has could actually bring me to death. Not now... Perhaps if I didn't have myself a sentient well of magic to use my knowledge."

Oh, aren't we just so sure of ourselves now? Give you one loli and suddenly you think you're king of the world... The image of a mocking grin came to mind for an instant. But yes. With the spells and craft you know, the amount of raw energy that she can draw to herself; Nothing it nor Frost could pull out with their limits of science can actually kill you... Well, not right away, in any case. I wouldn't recommend trying to bite five shots from a rail cannon and expect all those shields to still be intact. Energy is still energy, even if magic can tap into more of it.

Faus slowly stood up, the long robe upon his form hanging loose and flicking around his feet. "Oh, yes. not even my ego can make me become that stupid." He snickered a bit placing a hand upon his hip. "So, any word yet on the tree hugger?"

Shekoga went silent a moment as It began to think. Ohhh, you meant the one they captuuuurred! Faus paused and completely froze, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. Well, she's still near Vaco. And I sense some overlaying brainwaves resonating, so she's conscious and talking. And I get a taste of... I want to say yellow, but there's some blue tied in there. Anyway, yellow is mild, so there's a little anxiety. But blue says that she's not fearful of the circumstances or even threatened.

"Heheheh... Leave it to the human to feel compassion for an avatar." Faus shook his head, not worrying about the situation with the demi-goddess just yet. "Okay, I'll need you to start using the energy still inside Ekora to feel for...that 'brother' of yours. The spells in here will let you exert your own magic and keep from being tracked back or detected. But be careful not to touch the wrong ley line while reaching out; this whole planet is a boiling pot and It would know if you activated anything nearby."

Come on... Really, smart guy? I taught you how to trace those to the wells. I'm not even going near any of those things -- not with how raw the energy is. The backlash of the funnel would shoot a beam straight through half this tin can and give the whole planet its very own flashlight. They both paused as they pondered that thought. Faus began to grin. Noooo. I won't shoot it at Frost. Your boss would be rather peeved if you took your squabbling that far. And anyway, he's not living. The most it would do to an Undead or Parnex is just make them... Ooo, actually, since Frost is irradiated by his energy, it just might tear him apart with the unstable fluctuations. Even your bodies are mortal and can only hold in so much.

Faus arched an eyebrow, still grinning. "All the same, his tap to the energy is a bit too unstable. I don't want to test a theory only to find out he has enough luck for it to morph him into a being of pure energy. Then I wouldn't be able to snap his neck someday..." He shook a finger in the air, turning. "Anyway, just keep track of that sword. Frost is too caught up in science to ever understand how to actually contact with it. So it's just a matter of time before we'll be getting close to it."

Gabriel strolled up and tapped onto the wall, activating a glyph. Yessum mastah. Yeeeeeeees. I'll's be a good boy.

Gabriel turned his head, looking back to Shekoga. "Oh, and she's Ekora now. She's not a loli anymore..." They both shared a chuckle before Faus vanished.

{Gabriel's Chambers}

Faus strolled forward from the wall and stepped up to the large bed, looking down for his daughter. He then reached down, tying his bathrobe closed over his nude body. ... Just how long was I... Oh, great, I flashed him for several minutes. I'm going to be hearing cat calls for days now... He sighed and rolled his apple red eyes, turning to face the bed while he finished tying the robe.
Demon of Elru

Postby top gear tony » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Dan slate and Rusty, Gia Panta, still in ze bar.

Dan was about half way through his third drink when he received a message. "Whats this, an encrypted message." As he read it he couldn't help but laugh. "Already people are asking me to help them, and I bearly have time to pull my socks up." "Whats that you say something?" The barman asked. "Oh nothing really, just another job." "So what are you planning on going?" "But ofcourse." Dan finished his drink, got up, paid the barman for the drink and headed for the door. " You are going to get your self kill, you know that?" He stopped in front of the door and replied back "we'll see old man." And left.
Dan walked along the stree with Rusty in tow, He had a vague idea as to where Healen Mishibi's mansion was. He knew it wasn't far from the bar and it was eyesores in the whole danm city so it should be and easy 5 minute walk.

Dan soon found him self in front of the mansion and he had to admit it was overcompensatingly big. He pressed a button which he figured to be a door bell. Shortly after a voice came from the speaker next to the button. "Yeah what do you want, you better make it quick." "Sure, tell James that Dan Slate is here."

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Commander Vaco.

"Hmm, well to put it bluntly. I have a deal for you," said the Commander as he leaned back and folded his arms. "But first, I must know why you choose to fight the Empire. What do you seek to gain? Why are you fighting us while your planet is dying around you?"

Major James Valerian

Healen's Mansion.

James was next to the large man for a while before feeling Amir, and Dan arrive.

"Excuse me, Healen. I believe I just saw a good friend of mine." said the young major as he bowed in reverence to the fat crime boss. The man simply waved in acknowledgment as an elderly woman continued to talk with him.

"My Lord Amir?" he said into his COM unit, hoping that the Demi-God had his with him. "This is Major Valerian, I wasn't aware that you'd be showing up here or else I would have waited for you. If your looking for the fat bastard, he's over by the water fountain."

James had arrived at the gates and stopped the guard from turning Dan away.

"Dan Slate I presume?"
he said holding out his hand. "I'm James Valerian, glad you could make it."

Captain Sylvanas

Healen's Mansion.

A dark figure leaped off of the wall that surrounded Healen's Mansion and darted into the cover of the tree line. Many of the guards were more focused on the entrance and the party than the wall, so security was rather nonexistent in a few sections. The figure stood still for a moment, listening to see if the alarm had been raised, but it was just the noises of the party. Sylvanas let out a short sigh of relief that she'd been able to get in. She knelt down and opened up a duffel bag that Black One had given to her a while ago. There was a small note attached to it that read:

"Take care Captain. hope this helps latter to night" - B1

Sylvanas was no longer wearing her blue trimmed battle armor. Instead she was wearing black knee length high heeled boots, stockings with a really small fish net design, and a black lace Teddiette. Her long blond hair was very curly, and she wore just enough make up to bring out the sexy seductress that she needed to be. Of course walking out into a party dressed in such a intimate fashion was very ill-advised, so she wore a long overcoat that ended at about mid shin so that attention wouldn't be drawn to her.

She zipped open the bag and found a Infiltrator Armor, a simple pistol, twin SMGs, six throwing knives, and suppressors. The Infiltrator Armor is a armor used for stealth and assassination. It featured only a tight body suit, a few plates to protect the arms, light boots, armored gloves, and a chest piece. The unique thing about the armor is its ability to engage active camouflage, which makes the individual nearly invisible.

Sylvanas swung the bag over he shoulder and walked out of her cover, but a guard stepped in front of her with his back to her. Combat instincts took in and she reached up and grabbed the man's head and shoulder. She gave him a quicktwist and broke the man's neck. His face, with a look of astonishment was now facing at her. She dropped the body into a nearby bush and cursed her luck for killing a man who had nothing to do with her. She stepped out of her cover and went into the party...
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Dan slate and Rusty, Gia Panta, Healen's mansion.

"Glad to be hear." Dan replied and took Jamese's hand shake. He really didn't know what to think of this guy, but he was a merc and mercs don't get paid to think....... unless they literally get paid to think but thats beside the point. Rusty was also giving James some looks but he always dose that and. Dan noticed this and so he broke the hand shake. "Heel boy, he's a client." After that Rusty settled down and Dan then looked back at James. "Don't worry he won't bite....... unless I tell him to. Anyway I hope you forgive me for wanting to cut right to the chase.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Major James Valerian.

Gia Panta. Healen Mishibi's House.

"Not at all," he replied in a somewhat bored voice. "I understand that a man of your talents has places to go, and people to kill. I've heard about your amazing performance earlier today, and I'd like a man of your skill on my side against the Empire."

James stepped aside and beckoned Dan to come in. "Your job is simple. Help us fight, and you get paid. You'd only be taking orders from me, and no other person. I can provide anything you need, including a few squads, guns, ammo, whatever you need at that time."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Slipslash » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 pm

++MIR++

In no time at all did MIR arrive at the operation coordinates. The large robot had to crush a few cars to get the the outer edge of the mansion walls, however, he was no where near enough for his antics to be seen. The robot detected a few jamming shields over the area, it seemed the Street king's were keen on the Empire's watchful eye. It didn't matter much to MIR however, his Radar ability would be hampered by the interference, but MIR mainly used Sonar which wasn't effected by jamming at all due to its mechanical nature. It was a clear night so his camo would work perfectly against the moonlit sky.

being about 12 miles away from the mansion had its perks. MIR switched to hover mode and slowly crawled his way up the sky. The loud jets made the same noise a large AC unit did so anyone near would mistake them as such. After a while MIR had arrived at his destination: a moderately tall office building very far from the Mansion, but within viewing (and aiming) distance. The area of the Mansion itself was quite flat, so MIR would be able to pick various people and things off from such a huge distance away.

MIR's effective weapon range was 18 miles for the rail-gun, and 6 for his dual 10mm cannons. MIR wouldn't be able to mow people down, but he'd be very able to blow them into bits and pieces. On his back was a large ammunition supply crate. MIR was here for a slaughter, he hadn't ever fought against an enemy like the Street King's but using his knowledge on human interaction MIR judged that a mass killing such as this would be a massive moral damager for the gang, and the fact that many a high-official would die in this skirmish, not only this, no one in the mansion would be able to do anything to get away from MIR, as he guessed. They'd all go running away, and then he'd just fire grapeshot or HE at them. Everyone at the party was going to die or come close to it. If MIR had a body he'd be filled with excitement. He was also aware of Sylvana's presence within the complex. At the last minute he'd notify her. MIR was either going to wait until the exact moment of her mission execution or in the exact moment of the mission completion, or if she was somehow found out. MIR would not ruin the mission yet. He was there for support and not support.

*SET HE LOADING. . . .DONE*

there was a mechanical clink as the first round entered the firing chamber.

*WAITING FOR RANGE PARAMETERS. . . .CHECK*

*WAITING FOR FIRING PERMISSION. . . .*

MIR sat, he was currently looking into the main lobby window, and had a perfect view of the main staircase as well as the people there-in. He sat, waiting. . .

Postby Jasthn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

“What do you say Jess? Wanna bug the Commander again?” Jazz stood still, tall and proud. A glimpse of the high command tower made him shiver with excitement.

We came here for a reason, right? We just walk in and get paid.

“And have fun with him for a while, mind you missy.” Jazz walked toward the front of the building. Sliding doors opened and closed all around him. People crowded the building like an anthill, something that surprised him quite a bit.

I wonder how we’ll even see him. He is a pretty popular guy after all, being the Commander and all. The duo entered the building. The inside was spotless, glimmering in the light.

“I’d imagine just asking them to send us up there.” Jazz pointed at the line of desks in the back of the room.

I really doubt that’ll work Jazz… Jess started, but she quickly realized he was already on his way there. Idiot.

“Hello, ma’am?” Jazz tapped the desk to get her attention. “I know this may sound a little farfetched, but I need to talk with Vaco, I believe his name is.” He talked politely, and maturely as he could but to his dismay, she didn’t respond well.

Do you have an appointment? The woman bluntly replied. She didn’t much care for his reason it seemed.

“I don’t believe so, but we’ll only be there for…”

I can’t help you then. Never lifting her head, she blew him off.

“Ma’am, please, I need to be paid for a job that he made me do…”

Well you should have an appointment sir. Again, she turned him down.

“Ma’am, would you like to call him?”

I can’t do that right now. He has people in his office at the moment.

“They can wait five minutes so I can get paid.”

I can’t…

“Now woman!” Jazz slammed his hand into the desk. He faked his anger, but he was believable.

Sir, I’m gonna have to call sercuri…

“I just need to talk to him for five minutes. That’s all I ask woman.”

She was hesitant at first, but she gave in. Cursing under her breathe. Give me a minute. She picked up her phone, and called Vaco’s office phone.

“See Jess, told you it would work.” Jazz whispered. Again, proud of himself.

I swear you’re an idiot.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Healen's Mansion

"Valerian? And here I was thinking I'd leave this silly COM unit at home. I'm quite glad I didn't." Amir hummed pleasantly as he shook hands with a couple who recognized him from his parent's fortune. "I do believe a thanks is in order. I've got business with Mishibi before heading elsewhere. Take care of yourself my friend. Maybe we can share a lunch one day to catch up on all that we've missed."

He finished before waving for Amber. She followed obediently, grasping onto his arm as they made their way to the fountain. He smile and nodded respectively to those that noticed his presence before his eye caught the fountain. Just as James had said, Healen was standing there in all his large glory.

"Pan....try not to talk...maybe too much. You can whisper in my ear but I'm afraid he might eat you otherwise...Also, be a good girl Amber and he might just not try to take you home."

"That's absolutely disgusting! I would never even think of turning in this party."

"You said that the last time we went to a party and I had to trek to some poor nobleman's house to pull you from further torturing of his body."

"Che, it's not my fault he suggested we use toys."

It never is... He thought as he rolled his eyes, placing a warm smile on his features. He greeted Healen with the utmost respect. "Ah, Healen. Happy Birthday my friend. This is a wonderful party you've put together."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing