The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz IC: And so here we are...

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

+-+Jace & MIR+-+

Jace continued to watch Ivy with an observant eye.

"You get that MIR?" Jace thought over to the other robot

"What? You remember something?"
"Yeah, her names Ivy Ewette Swift, she was a family friend and customer back when I was a kid."
"Oh I got it now. Ivy Ewette Swift, the record still looks normal. . .but wait, it says she's a missing person. No one's seen her for years. What she been doing in that gap?"
"Probably has something to do with the reason she still seems not a day past 20 and the reason she can control the elements like this"
"Ahh I see. . .nature. . .you don't suppose she can influence animals do you?"
"No, why do you ask?"
"Well you see my cameras and sound-sensors picked up bats from earlier, before the storm. I didn't think much of it at the time, although I did wonder why bats would be out at this time of the day. And only just now a random dog began attacking Grim soldiers."
"Well now that you mention it, I am getting this strange feeling from her. It'd be stronger but I guess me being Parnex lessens the effect somehow."
"Hmm, I'll have to ask Commander Vaco about this"
"Right"

meanwhile Jace had been talking to Ivy.

"Nope, they're all dead, except for Sis though, she's very much alive ("I hope") but don't get all bent out of shape for them. They're dead, and there's nothing I can do about it. . ." Jace answered her, with a hint of sadness in his voice. Of course Jace was playing Ivy like a fiddle, he wasn't really sad, not because he forced it, but because he honestly did not feel sad. For the same reason this "Jace" was not the Jace who had died two years ago.

++MIR++

"Yessir," MIR said answering Commander Vaco over the radio.

"We've concluded that the terrorist in question goes by the name of Ivy Ewette Swift, reported missing about 3 years ago. She may be a Demi-god if the records and data over them are anything for us, as evidence from what we've seen so far, but I would not jump to any conclusions yet."

MIR announced through the radio, of course that would mean only Vaco would hear it, not any "accidental" eavesdroppers.

"Commander, I also have reason to believe this Swift person has some kind of control over animals. You wouldn't happen to have any near would you? There were reports of a dog-attack earlier, as well as my personal sightings of bats, before all of this weather. The biological index says nothing about bats going about during sun-out and it certainly says nothing about bats deciding to take a flight through the open sky by the sunset. Based on the scans I took of them they seem to be a species indigenous to the city, yet they only inhabit the darker corners and only come out during the night. The city-hawks like to eat them, so when I saw about 6 or so of them out I scanned it as a irregularity but thought nothing more, why would 6 bats risk certain death? I have no idea, and I'm not quit certain, but it seems like the evidence is stacking up." MIR said to Vaco. He was still over watching the battlefield like a good commander. His sonar still keeping track of the many targets on ground.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Lady Ivy “Xantara” Swift ~ Gia Panta // Alleyway

Ivy was sad to hear the news. But the two siblings had survived…that was something. “I’m sorry for your loss,” she said softly. “It can’t be easy to lose a family. It must have been hard for the both of you.”

He’s got a strong feeling of death about him, Tallis told the Demi-God through thought. And I’m not just talking about his family. He’s making my fur stand on end.
I know. There’s something old about him. And I detect void energy.

Ivy Swift shifted her position on the wall slightly. “But I can’t help but notice you’re working for the Empire now,” she said to Jace gently, regarding his stealth armour. There was nothing cold or angry about the way she said it. In fact, underneath her sunglasses, her bright eyes showed pity. “Jace…why are you working for the people that killed your family?”

The elf may have been shocked to see Jace, but if he was expecting her to just ignore his armour, and the fact that he had been chasing her, then he took her for a fool. And although Ivy the Demi-God did not care for a rational explanation, Ivy the mortal really wanted to hear this. Whatever Jace said or did next would determine Ivy’s next move.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

++Jace++

Jace quickly thought of what to say next. As he did earlier, Jace could have taken many routes with this. Leading her on a pity string or throw up a hostility, but sadly there was no middle-ground for Jace to tread on. And for a question like this, there were many ways to answer, but only two categories. Jace chose the one closest to neutral as he could go. Maybe if Jace had cared at all for ivy he may have said something about the Empire having a death-grip on him. Maybe if he knew her better he'd let her off. but sadly, Jace had a job to do, and no past memory, no matter how strong could change the fact that Jace was what he was. The slight feeling of happiness about Jace vanished, instead replaced by a cold professional demeanor.

"For the same reason you're working for the Indolentia Ivy. Fate. You could say it was our destiny. You didn't have a choice. . .ha ha ha, I certainly didn't have a choice. . " Jace said to ivy, smiling indifferently in her direction.

"It's true, I do feel quite "sad" for my parents and even more so for my sister. But that is like looking at the TV at some gruesome accident. I'm aware it happened, but I oddly do not feel connected to it emotionally or mentally. You see Ivy, I've already died once, and I'm afraid if I do what the original Jace would have wanted me to do. . .I won't be able to stop myself. Revenge is a poisonous emotion, a self-destructive emotion. As long as I'm with the Empire I don't feel it, but if I so much as think about them, the fires in that boy's soul get stirred up again."

Before Ivy could muster up her response Jace pushed his own question onto her.

"Ivy. . .why are you with the Indolentia?"
He said, an evil smile on his face.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Ivy listened very carefully to Jace’s explanation. She had asked that question deliberately, not just to satisfy her ‘mortal’ need for answers, but to test him. She had already surmised that the Jace before her now wasn’t the same one she knew – she had a good enough judge of character to know that there was no way the Jace she knew of would join the Empire. He would have sooner died. His parents had been strong supporters of the Talen, and they had been killed. She still remembered how much Jace had looked up to them, especially his father. Why would he even consider betraying their memory by accepting working for the Empire…? Even if it was against his will, it still seemed odd. That, together with the strange feeling she was getting from him, was enough to make her suspicious. His words only confirmed what she had already gathered. No, what she had really been looking for was to see how he’d react to the question. What he’d say. Have a little glimpse into his mind. Basically, to work out whether she could trust ‘this’ Jace…and anything he said to her. And she was looking for information, too.

And what information she found. His explanation seemed reasonable enough – having no choice, that she could believe. But the whole ‘revenge’ motivation seemed a little off. Something didn’t quite sit right with that…why would Jace care about self-control? And not only that, but care about it enough to throw all his morals and passion out of the window? It seemed a funny thing to say to her…as if the boy didn’t know himself. He even referred to himself in third person. And not feeling revenge whilst being with the empire? Ivy laughed inwardly to herself, like it was the most ridiculous thing she’d ever heard. Emotions didn’t work that way, it was never that simple. If she didn’t know any better, she’d almost have said Jace was a robot! (but that was ridiculous, of course) All of what he said was logical, rational and reasonable, there was no passion, no emotional drive, no empathetic understanding of the way the complex human(or gato) mind works. Whether it was brain washing that had made him say those things or something else, Ivy did not know, but Jace had just proven that anything he said in regards to empathy was questionable…at least in Ivy’s eyes.

Which means he could well be just bullshitting the whole thing, Tallis said in blunt conclusion, sharing the Demi-God’s doubts. Especially if he’s not the same as when you knew him. He could be just stringing you along, especially since he’s with the Empire now…we can’t trust him. I think you shouldn’t let your past cloud your judgement, Xantara. No matter what high opinions you have of him, remember, he’s with the enemy now.

Yes. And there’s more we know now. He seems convinced I’m with the Indolentia, but not only that…he said I didn’t have a choice. Tell me Tallis, what would lead him to that assumption?

You think he knows you’re a Demi-God?

Or he’s very suspicious at least. We did drop enough hints…what with the storm and everything. But no, if he knew I was a Demi-God, he’d have never been so stupid as to approach me like this…unless he did so thinking I wouldn’t catch on. She telepathically laughed. And, ha ha, well would you look at that. He’s trying to play my own game. How sweet.

This could be entertaining.
Hah, it’s been a while since you’ve played games with anyone, hasn’t it? Sven is always too good at it, typically. And he cheats.

Meanwhile, outwardly Ivy did not express any of her thoughts. She looked concerned as Jace gave his explanation, a mixture of pity and sadness…and then her eyebrows rose in genuine offence as he ‘accused’ her of being with the Indolentia. A small ‘huh!’ of mild indignation crossed her face.

“Who said anything about the Indolentia?” Ivy asked innocently, pushing the question back towards him. Her brow was furrowed in annoyance. “Is this what the Empire does with their time these days? Sends the 501st after two nobodies simply resisting arrest, and then blindly accuse them of being with the Indolentia? Sorry, but that’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life.” Ivy laughed. “You’re all a bunch of paranoid witch-hunters picking on innocent locals. I wouldn’t be surprised if you started accusing new born babies of trying to bring down the government, next. Burn them at the stake; accuse them of having evil spirits or something. You might as well.”

She composed herself, and looked towards Jace, curious. “No offence Jace, but why are you suggesting I’m with the Indolentia? I haven’t done anything wrong, have I? Something to offend you or something?” She frowned. “You’re not still holding a grudge against the time I attempted to rip you off, back on my first visit to your shop, are you? I know it was cheeky of me, but I wasn’t going to go through with it, honestly,” she smiled.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

{Krimlo, Faus Family Vault}

Gabriel leaned forward over Mystara and grinned wide, staring down over her unconscious face. Only one step left... Faus lifted up a small object, shaped similar to an old snub-nosed revolver.Instead of a bullet chamber, it had a long tube of a red and white fluid. The barrel was gone in place of a slender needle. The color was steel grey, going with the old habit of medical tools being sterile in color as well as sterile of bacteria. He gave a second to regard the small injection he placed into Mystara's neck. Then used a small spraying solution that easily did wonders more than alcohol ever did. The injection site was immediately cleansed to limit infection, then the tiny hole was healed in a second under the small regenerative material.

Faus stepped back and nodded, setting the two spent items down upon the small tray extending out from Mystara's mobile bed. He turned his head aside, looking up to the body of his daughter. Lifting his right hand, fingers opening and palm directed toward his sword, Shekoga shook to life and floated up, shooting out to return to his grasp. He held the sword in his vision for a few lingering moments, stepping forward toward his daughter hanging before him. Shekoga can perform many great feats... He gave that girl strength to rival my own. He gives me control to move the sword as I see fit... He summons the elements as if they were always part of the blade. He can change a person entirely. Faus stopped and looked up, lifting Shekoga's hilt toward Ekora's cold fingers. It had been a long time since he had ever tried melding another's mind into the sword alongside his own.

But he made it look easy as the two remnants of the Faus name began to glow in a wave of gold.

The girl's body twitched and shook. Her hair changed, casting off the dried stiffness from the long time without care. Fingers stretching and growing strong in their rising length. Her thighs thickened with the shapely growth of her muscles and skin. Hips becoming widened just oh so much to fit right into a nearly perfect curvature that complimented to rising life of her bust. Skin changing, bringing more life to her soft flesh than had previously thought possible by a cursory glance. Lips becoming a shade of soft pink that tempted the eyes and hinted to tease even more. Eyes fluttering open in the spasming shakes of her body as a deep gasp rocked from her throat. The sound was something that sent shivers down a man's spine.

Faus stepped back, having had a moment to talk with his daughter better before the changes occured. Yes... He shook his head, opting instead to voice his words as he knew he could be heard. "Yes, sweetheart. I'm right here. I will always watch over you... You're my perfect little Black Rose." He smiled sweetly, watching his daughter's hair. The shades of black with red streaks had always been his inspiration for her nickname. "And soon... You'll be awake. You'll be yourself again. And everything will be right..."

Gabriel slowly turned, returning his gaze to Mystara's body.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 am

Commander Vaco.

Somewhere in Gia Panta.

Vaco stroked the head of the sleepy kitten as he listened to and read reports coming in from this area and from ones from his Command Center. A few kept his interest, but nothing major. A team deployed a while ago had yet to find anything from the Indolentia outpost, save one lone survivor. He heard a soft meow and looked down at the kitten. It was struggling to stay awake. "Don't worry," he told the kitten. "I know young cats such as yourself need their rest, and often take little "catnaps" during the day to recharge. Go a head little one, we're not doing anything important. After this we're just going to ride a perimeter for the others."

The little kitten yawned on final time and seemed to be at peace with what Vaco told it. It gave into the comfort of a deep sleep.

Vaco reached behind his belt and turned off the can of sleeping gas, a little invention created for espionage and kidnapping. It could safely knock out a human being for at least four hours, but the effects for some reason was greater on Gatos, going to about five hours. He removed and shook the can to see how much was in and was satisfied enough had been released on the little kitten. He carefully removed the pouch and slipped in into the cargo hold and turned the bike on. He looked at the kitten, it hadn't moved at all. He put the bike on its autopilot route and began walking to were Jace and Ivy were.

He was hoping for two things. First, that the Demi-God would be focusing on the cat for his location instead of himself. Due to he knew that the two had a link, so it would be easier and less consuming focusing on the cat than whatever life signature he was giving off. This would hopefully distract her from him. The second was that he was hoping that his armor would completely or help mask him from her sense. He had so much tech and plating that he might have well been considered a Instrument instead of a human. With these two things combined, he'd be able to get as close as he needed.

He looked up into the sky and saw a brilliant flash of lighting streak through the sky. And an idea suddenly formed in his head, it would allow him to get within ear shot of the two. Scans should a series of low walls in the area, but only one interested him. All he needed was some lighting. He waited for the next flash. With the speed given to him by the Mark 3, he was able to move to each low wall and hide again without being seen until he got to his rally point.

It once was a small shack like structure on the top of a roof that over looked the area, but disrepair had caused it to fall over. His spot was perfect in the ruins, just behind and three stories above Ivy. Perfectly in her blind spot. The shadows also helped hide the white armor.

Vaco opened a COM channel with MIR and sealed his armor so his voice couldn't carry through the helmet. The mode was so good that he bet a cat of Gato could press its ears up to his helmet and not hear a word. "Sorry about the delay. I was taking time getting closer... Those aren't theories anymore, those are facts. She is a Demi-God, and there is indeed a level of animal control or relationship. You need to trust me on this. I know things. I don't want any reports of this sent back to High Command. We'll see how this goes."

He decided not to interfere, but watch and act if needed.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Chris and Ashley blinked and stared at each other in silence and then down at their clothes. Dirt… muttered Ashley as he grabbed his dress and pulled it out to survey the damage. All over… added Chris as he stared in disbelief at his dripping and stained jacket and shirt. Oh what are you moaning about? Snapped Ashley as he tried to clear off some of the suspicious muck on the front of the dress while trying to touch it as little as possible. You’re wearing black, you won’t even be able to see it unless you focus. I, on the other hand, look like I just went and rolled around in a dirty puddle, which I pretty much did.

It’s not that. muttered Chris quietly as he slowly wiped off the water and muck. Do you have any idea how expensive this is? I get it made uniquely for me from cashmere silk and the extras and adjustments I need in it are so hard to get in correctly and beautifully that it would be cheaper to make a suit from diamonds, and the materials I requested to be place into it mean that it has to be washed by hand with very dubious chemicals. he muttered, his voice quavering as he struggled against the tears.

Ashley looked quizzically at Chris. Why don’t I get special clothes like that. Because you didn’t earn millions for yourself to squander on whatever you wanted. He replied coldly. No, I was spending seven years in a dark hovel under the ground. There was a quiet awkward silence as Chris stared, frozen, at his clothes and Ashley looked angrily at a puddle on the ground like he had a personal vendetta against it.

Sorry. Chris said bitterly as he rubbed away a small patch of dirt absent-mindedly. After another few seconds he asked. The last few years have been good though? Another brief pause later Ashley muttered grumpily. Yeah…they’ve been fun… Remember that we egged Majin? Ashley chuckled. Yeah, I got the bastard right in the back of the head…

Anyway. continued Chris as he glared darkly at the empty alleyway ahead of him. I think we should go and meet up with the invisible woman. Ashley nodded in agreement as he checked out his dress in distaste again. And make her pay up? Of course Ashley, I believe reparations are in order, a couple of thousands worth. What about the grims and the 501st? I don’t want to get mixed up with them, they’re a bunch of bastards. I know, I’m the one that has to post bail for you everytime they lock you up for whatever reason. It’s cause I’m an elf, one look at me and I’ve suddenly broken half a dozen crimes..

Yes, policemen are very good at discovering offences when they want to, but if they come across us, all they will see is a respectable and powerful businessman walking through a couple of empty and [i]private[i/] streets with a very pretty young woman. That may be so but- Ashley paused and frowned in surprise. Pretty? Very. …I suppose that’s true. Ashley said, half to himself as he straightened up and smiled cheerfully at Chris. Exactly, now my dear lady.

Chris said dramatically as he tipped his hat and bowed towards Ashley and extended a hand. Would you do me the honour of accompanying me through these lonely and vacant streets? Ashley chuckled as he gripped Chris’s hand and curtsied back. I would find that very enjoyable, kind sir. Excellent. Chris said as he linked an arm through Ashley’s and led him down the street calmly. I do hope there’ll be no improperness during this little trip. Ashley said haughtily. Of course not, I am a gentleman and would never insult a beautiful ladies honour in such a way. He replied as he pretended to be affronted. I know you are, Chris, now lets stop acting ridiculous and actually catch up with that girl, I’m getting uncomfortable. Yeah, me too a bit. Chris said as he relaxed and grinned with embarrassment.

They turned a corner and saw a gato in very impressive, mildly worrying armour and a very, very, very attractive elf. Chris whistled in admiration. Hello beautiful. He said aloud without realising. Ashley quickly and with minimum movement, elbowed him in the side. Chris’s face quickly went taught as he bit his lip tightly, moaned and leaned against Ashley slightly as he tried to keep his face calm. Ashley flashed a quick smile at the two and pulled a stumbling Chris with him as they walked over.

Hello you two, you wouldn’t have happened to see…er…noticed someone running past here, would you? Me and my…friend need to discuss some things with her involving a puddle, payment and other private matters, don’t we Chris? Chris continued to lean against Ashley silently. ...heh... Ashley suddenly and silently stamped down on Chris’s foot. ARRgghee… whimpered Chris as he quickly began to nod furiously.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby top gear tony » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Dan Slate, Gia Panta

Dan walked at a much more relaxed pace, he thought his disguise idea was solid, that and the helmet helped against the rain. " I know that this armor may help during a gun fight or something but dammit I had to choose the one soldier with BO problems didn't I. Whats even worse is that I had to leave my duster behind so I could fit into this...... Oh well guess it can't be helped" Alough he was more at ease he was still alert, he always had his newly acquired machine gun at the ready. "Well it was a good thing that the moron I killed had a machine gun on him."

Continuing on Dan was sure he could get some distance between him and the Grims if he was smart and didn't slip up. But that thought was short lived when a soldier called out to him. "You hold it." Dan stopped dead. "Turn around soldier." Dan did as he was told, not wanting to become a human bullet sponge. As he come face to face with the other Grim he continued to speak. "What are you doing, why haven't you reported in and what are you doing on your own where's your squad?"
"Um my squad?"
"What are you a retarded parrot? Yes your squad now answer me private."
"Well you see I kinda lost them." Dan tried to lie his way out of it.
"Bullshit! What your name private?"
"Um..... Bob Freeman....."
"What theres now such name." The Grim pointed his gun at Dan. "Take off the helmet."
"My helmet?"
"Yes the fucking helmet."
So Dan slowly lifted the helmet revealing himself. "It's you!." The Grim then pulled the trigger to fire but nothing happened. At that Dan lunged forward and swung the helmet as a weapon knocking the Grim off his feet.

"Would you look at that...." Dan said as he picked up the Grims gun. "You left the safety on, and to think your own stupidity saved my life." The Grim cursed and pulled out a knife. "You dog how dare you talk down to me!" He furiously swung the knife at Dan who easily dodged it by stepping back. "Cearful with that you my hurt your self." Dan said with a self satisfied grin. "SHUT UP!" He swung the knife again. This time Dan grabbed his arm and dropped his elbow into his causing it to brake. The Grims screams of pain echoed through the street. "Are you sure you still wanna fight, cause this time if gonna kill you." The Grim who was now holding his limp arm looked at Dan through his helmet with daggers. "You cocky little son of a bitch." "Oh I was gonna let you live but now you gone a hurt my feelings."

Dan picked up the knife and impaled the soldiers good hand to the wall. Ignoring his cries of pain he reached for the Grims hand grenade and then stuck it in his mouth. "It's a good thing you had this grenade on you, I love being incredibly vindictive about the way I kill people." Dan then pulled the pin and quickly stepped back enough to get out of the blast radius.

After the grenade had done it's work Dan walked up to the remains of the man and with his knife carved into the floor beside him. 'Dan six, Empire zero' As soon as he was done a squad of Grim came marching down the street. "And with that I take my leave."
Last edited by top gear tony on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Before Jace could answer Ivy's question two random stranger showed up and began asking questions. For who and what Jace cared not, but the fact that they had enough balls to walk up to two people's argument told Jace he wasn't going to have it.

At first Jace had assumed they were a couple, silently telling them they shouldn't be there. But then Jace realized they were both men, one dressed as a girl. And then his face twisted into that of disgust.

"If you would so kindly leave we can avoid any problems. . ." Jace said coldly towards the two. "As you can see here, we're kinda of busy. But there's been a chase by the Empire in this sector, explosions, bullets, that kind of thing. Now I can see why'd you would just stumble in like this thanks to a storm (Jace looked at Ivy with emphasis on the storm) so we'll forgive you, but unless you have a death-wish, for your own safety, leave." Jace concluded with a no nonsense attitude. His previous cold demeanor had fizzled out when the two had come up. One could see why Jace seemed like a robot, perhaps because if he wanted to, he could make himself seem like a robot. But emotions were a fickle thing, they can make anyone think anything, and Jace always did what suited the situation (and his views) best.

But still, Jace had no time to be messing with a transvestite and his pimp. Especially not while he was in the middle of something with Ivy.

--MIR--

"Oh? Most excellent indeed sir, I can relay this to Jace. Right now he's in the midst of playing a word game to corner the Demi-god. ..with the demi-god. But if there's anything else you know we'll need to know it now. If we are to trap the Demi-god in here own match we'll need all the trump-cards we can get. . sir."

Mir said, asking Vaco if there was any "other" information MIR could supply to Jace, while they had the chance, what with the strange people that showed up.

==Grim's==

"The fuck is going on? We've got some-runaway sniper, he's fucking killed three of our men already. And better fucking yet, he seems to be picking our greenest recruits to run into each fucking time. This guy's either fucking lucky, or he's fucking lucky." Screamed the Grim-commander from the radios.

"Well that aside, we've still got his map coordinates thanks to that unit MIR, so stick to fucking gether."

The soldiers going down the street weren't marching, whatever it seemed to Dan. They were running full on in his direction. He may have gotten a few lucky hits in (killing recruits was never hard) but Dan was dealing with a full army division. They would not be taken lightly even if they weren't the elite the 501'st was, they were still soldiers.

As Dan may have turned to run, a small round object may have bounced off the wall a few feet in front of him. It was a grenade, pin and spoon and set off to blow. Not to mention the wall of lead that was going to be headed towards him in a matter of seconds. . .

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Ivy turned to the two newcomers. Her eyebrows raised at the wolf whistle and compliment of ‘beautiful’, and she tried to hide a smile of mirth, very much amused. That was the two she had accidently bumped into earlier, wasn’t it?

The female Demi-God spared a glance in Jace’s direction as he said his bit. Behind her stylish sunglasses, there was a mischievous look in her eye. She turned back to the odd pair that had interrupted them.
“I think the person you’re looking for is me,” the young woman said, waving a fair slender hand in Chris and Ashley’s direction. “Hi,” she waved at the two with a smile, completely ignoring Jace on purpose. “Sorry I bumped into you like that, earlier. I was kind of in a hurry. Can I help you two boys with anything?” she asked, in a playfully friendly manner.

You can be a little minx sometimes, Ivy. Leading people on like that and winding up your opponent.
I know. It’s fun.

~Krimlo, Faus Family Vault~ Mystara Hallow…?

The young girl stirred. She felt…groggy, as if she had been asleep for a long time, but was otherwise perfectly fine. Her eyes fluttered open. Slowly at first, she sat up, inspecting herself. She turned her limbs this way and that, patting herself down as if to check she was all there and nothing was missing.. She took a lock of hair in her hand, moving it into her line of view and examining it, before letting it slowly fall back into place.

Then her eyes fell on Gabriel. A wave of happiness washed over her, and she smiled. Her expression filled with absolute joy, like seeing a familiar face that she hadn’t seen in years.

“Daddy…?” Ekora Faus said, her eyes shining.

The girl laughed, thoroughly happy, as she looked down at herself again, admiring Mystara’s strong elegant tail, running her hands along it, and flicking her silver cat’s ears, making herself laugh as they twitched. Those were the only two physical features of Mystara that were left. Everything else had been altered to suit Ekora’s appearance, every trace of who Mystara Hallow was, all but gone. Gabriel’s beautiful daughter flexed her new fingers, moving Mystara’s joints, and her newly developed, curvy hips. It felt good to move again.

She looked back up to Faus, reaching out her hands towards him. Suddenly wanting to be close to the father she had been away from for so long.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Commander Vaco.

Right above Ivy and Jace.

Vaco paused for a moment as considered what pieces of information would be helpful. "Well," he began. "According to legends, each Demi-God received three things. Power, a mark, and a name change. The mark is seen as a change of eyes, where they now glow whatever color the iris once were. Its a reminder about the duty they have. Another thing is a slight name change, or more like an addition. Its another mark to distinguish the fact that you are no longer your own, but something higher that answers to a higher power. A common name that was used was "Xantara” . It means ‘Protector of the Earth'. You can try that on her."

Vaco turned his attention to the transvestite and her pimp. But the signatures he was reading was telling him that one was male and dressed like a woman. "I am never going to be able to understand this planet," he muttered with a shake of his head. "I don't think those two are going to be a problem, just an annoyance. I'll move a squad into position just in case, but it might scare her away."

Captain Sylvanas.

Somewhere in Gia Panta.

The trio had moved out and reached the last location of Dan. Luckily, they had been able to ride across the roofs. Sylvanas, switched the controls over to Jazz, who was behind her on the three-man bike, and jumped off. She hit a slated roof and gracfully slide down it to the alleyway. She raised a hand to her helmet and toggled the COM. "I'm going to see if I can't jump Dan. You two go down a bit and help me if I need it."

Sylvanas, now wearing her full 501st body armor, took off down the street. The armor offered her superior protection, and still some how kept a way to show off her figure.

She caught sight of him beating and killing a Grim, but choose to intercept at the next intersection. She stepped out, and blindsided Dan in the side of the head with her armored gauntlet. The force of the impact combined with the speed of Dan, and the unexpected hit, caused him to slide left down another alley and away from the grenade.

"Dan Zero. Sylvanas One,"
she said in a grim mocking voice. "Why don't you play with the big kids now?" she pulled out the short sword and gave it a twirl.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Chris and Ashley blinking at the contrasting responses and as one, took a step closer to Ivy. They looked suspiciously at Jace, before deciding to take another quick step. Not the nicest looking fellow. whispered Ashley to Chris. He's hardly going to win Mr personality either. I'm getting itchy under this dress, plus it's starting to get completely soaked, I think I'm just going to chuck it. Might as well, could add some confusion though. About what? Well, it might seem odd if you took your dress off and they realised you were a guy. Oh whoopie dee fricking do, I'll give you a quick knee in the crotch after then, that should persuade them we're not together. On second thought, it's a big world, people should be more accepting. If they can't handle the fact that I was apparently going out with a cross-dresser, I don't want anything to do with them. Damn straight. Ashley finished muttering as he seperated from Chris and pulled the dress off over his head.

Chris glanced at Ashleys outfit underneath. And now they think I'm going out with a cross-dressing male emo now. he muttered as he turned and flashed a brilliant smile at Ivy. It's nothing like it looks like...ok, it's a little like it looks like, but just a tiny little bit. Oh hush you moron. commanded Ashley as he pulled Chris out of the way and walked over to Ivy. We'll just be one moment sir, then you two can go back to whatever it was you were doing. Ashley said cheerfully to Jace as he reached Ivy and outstretched a hand to shake.

Sorry about interrupting you two, but while I must admit, I personally don't care about the dress that much, my friend's clothes are quite expensive, ridiculously expensive I gather. And uniquely made. And uniquely made, so if you could cut us a quick checque we'll be happy to leave you with your gentlemen friend. He turned his hand and studied Jace again before correcting himself. your acquaintance.

Chris suddenly stepped behind Ashley and leaned over his shoulder to add Or we could exchange numbers, we could talk about it over lunch, I know a lovely place downtown called the mended drum. I'm Chris by the way, this is Ashley. he said as he pointed at Ashley and then outstretched his own hand to shake.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 pm

-+-Jace & MIR-+-

Jace gave them a knowing frown. "Tch, looks like we got ourselves a couple of conmen" Jace said with a smile on his face. He knew this based on the fact no one would normally act quite so friendly. That and they were not in the best part of town.

These two still had a lot of guts waltzing in like this. Jace shrugged as they walked past him, he supposed he'd have to deal with them then. "Isn't it kinda strange for a guy like you to be dressed up in this weather?" Jace said to the two (more specifically the one drag-queen), scratching the side of his head in confusion.

Meanwhile MIR was inputting the new-found information to Jace, while the three talked before him.
"It seems her Demi-God name is Xantara. Vaco is currently watching (as you know) and he'll be acting should anything happen."

"Right, gotcha. . . . " Jace said to MIR
"Is one of them wearing a dress. . .?"
"Yep, one of them is wearing a dress."
". . .oh dear. . ."

Postby top gear tony » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Dan Slate Gia Panta

Dan rubbed his head as he slowly got to is feet. "Oh fuck balls." It wan an sudden attack that he didn't see coming. His head hurt and his eyesight was fuzzy. "Jezz you could have giving some sign of warning. That hit alone could of taking my head off." Dans eye now began to get back into focus. A woman stood there holding a short sowrd. "A woman are you serious, well if by 'play with the big kids' you mean all the chicks with cleavage that could hold up a christmas tree come out then I should have done it sooner." Dan's smirk was as big as it could get with out being classed as a smile. "Well what ever if it's a fight you want then be sure to send me a post card when you get to hell cause you obviously have a death wish." Dan pulled out his combat knife and got into a fighing stance, gesturing with the other hand for her to make the first move. "Bring it bitch."

Rusty, Gia Panta

After a while Rusty got bored of waiting in the warehouse and dicided it was time to go look for Dan after all this ain't your average storm. So after a bit of exploring Rusty took to the streets again in attempt to find his owner, and deal with any threat that gets in his way after all he did have the advantage of knowing were the enemy was before they knew were he was he is a dog after all.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am

{Krimlo, Vault}

Gabriel smiled wide as he rested Shekoga against the foot of the bed his new daughter had been resting upon. He then stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Ekora's body, swinging her up and laughing happily. His eyes were closed, his joy thoroughly expressed by his wide smile. He spun around, nuzzling her neck, spinning her in the air with his motions before he stopped to just hold her up in his arms.

"My sweet Black Rose... I have missed you very much." He leaned in close, warmly embracing her lips with a loving, passionate kiss. Several seconds passed as he enjoyed her lips, tasted of her gentle skin. He then slowly broke the kiss, looking down at his armor. "Heheh... What would you like to do right now, Ekora? I'm sure you have a lot of things on your mind."
Demon of Elru

Postby Jasthn » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 am

{Somewher above the streets of Gia Panta}

Jazz & Jessica

Sylvanas leaped off the hover bike suddenly and without warning, almost making the hover bike crash if it wasn’t for Jazz’s quick reaction.

“Well that was sudden.” He was shocked from almost crashing, Jazz had some anger and panic in his voice.

She said she was going to try and jump that guy. Jessica poked his shoulder to get his attention.

“When did she say that?”

Right when she hit the ground. Didn’t you hear her? She said it over the COM head se… She quickly caught her last word. Jessica noticed Jazz didn’t have a COM at all.

“I ditched the helmet a while back, didn’t you see?”

Just now I did. She laughed for a moment, out of her own mistake. Look, she’s already fighting him.

“We don’t need to worry about her. She got fixed up while on the ship. We’ll just hang around and get any information about the our enemy.” Jazz stopped mid-air, prospecting the two from afar. He couldn’t tell why, but he felt like he was missing out on some fun.

I doubt that you’ll stay up here for long though.

“Probably not.”
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Ekora Faus (formerly Mystara Hallow)

Ekora smiled to see her father so happy, sharing his joy. “I’ve missed you too. So much.”
She blissfully closed her eyes, loving every second their lips met. When Gabriel finished, she looked up at him, wishing he would do it again. But she was sleepy. It felt funny being in this new body, and she was tired. She blinked slowly, her eyelashes batting closed and then open again.

“Hmmm…” the girl sighed, with a small stretch. She leant her head against her father’s armour. “I think I need to rest,” she said quietly to Faus. She gently placed a hand on his chest. “Stay with me,” she murmured, wanting to stay close to him despite her sleepiness. She wanted to reassure herself that he was there, that he wasn’t going to disappear as soon as she closed her eyes.

Ivy inwardly giggled. She was a very modern girl, and found the cross-dressing to be…humorous.
They seem very sweet together, she thought to herself with a smirk. That’s so cute.

The young elf’s flight potion was beginning to wear thin now. Slowly and gently, her feet touched down on the ground. Still alert and prepared for anything, just in case Jace got any ideas, now that she was within reach. She smiled back, shaking Ashley’s hand and listening to what they had to say. She spared a sideways glance at Jace’s comment.

“Well if they’re conmen, then they’re very nice conmen,” the elf said brightly. “And at least they have nice manners. No ordering me about or accusing me without good reason. Proper gentlemen, aren’t you boys?” she smiled at the two.

Ivy Swift smiled even more when Chris offered her lunch and introduced the pair of them. She shook his hand, flattered.
That’s your second date offer today Tallis smirked. Dinner…Lunch…all you need now is breakfast, and you’ll have a full set.

Oh, and if they try stealing from you, I’ll bite their fingers off quicker than you can say ‘thief’.

“Nice to meet you, Chris and Ashley,” Ivy said with a smile. “My name’s Ivy. And this,” she indicated the Parnex, “Is Jace. We’re old friends. I haven’t seen him for years, but now he’s got a funny idea in his head that I’m a threat to the Empire, and is trying to arrest me,” she added flippantly with a wave of the hand. “But don’t worry about him. And…” She looked flirtatiously at Chris. “Lunch would be lovely. But I have to warn you, men who try to date me seem to have terribly bad luck. The last guy to offer me a meal out, sadly, got arrested.” She gave a meaningful look at Jace.

Then the young woman turned back to Chris and Ashley, nodding at the odd-looking elf. “By the way, I liked your outfit,” she nodded. “It really suited you. I guess it’s a hobby, right? I had a friend once, Benjamin, he cross-dressed all the time, rain or shine. Just for the fun of it.” The Demi-God giggled a bit. “He was a dear. Perfectly straight too – I still remember his girlfriend, April. She didn’t mind one bit what he did in his spare time, she loved him to pieces.” She shrugged. “But anyway, I digress. Have you got any other outfits like that?” she asked Ashley curiously.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 am

Commander Vaco.

Somewhere in Gia Panta.

He was a veteran solider and therefore knew the value of patience, but this was really starting to piss him off. But its not like he could do anything about it really. He had equipped mostly pistols, and had decided against taking his DL-9 Rifle. Still though, he might be able to unload enough lead down there that he could kill one of them, and possibly wound two. Then again, his- Lord Frosthem's agent was below, and Parnex or not, he'd rather not risk shooting a member on his team.

The computer in his armor showed the statistical data of what would happen if he attempted a number of options. So far, shooting would only result in a 36% chance of killing someone, and a 76% chance in actually wounding at least two of them. Chances of hitting or killing the demi-god was the highest, since she was the closet to him. That didn't please him to much. His armor contained enough fire power to level city blocks, enough to face a division and win. Hell, he was confident enough that he could take on a Undead and win.

But he couldn't do anything. Just be support.

Absently, he begun to hum a battle song and gently fiddled with the golden locket wrapped around his right hand...

Captain Sylvanas.

Somewhere in Gia Panta, fighting Dan.

She simply smiled, somewhat... annoyed perhaps? or maybe disappointed, but there was defiantly a hint of satisfaction in regards to Dan's comments. Still though, the Captain remained quite, not bothering to reply.

She was about to step out a lunge at Dan. That move would have definitely have saved him a lot of trouble. But at the last second, she spotted the grenade. There was just enough time for her to step back into the protection of the alleyway before it blew up. Small fragments of stone and shrapnel exploded in a thunderous boom. A few of the pieces managed to bounce off the walls and down her alleyway, but they just nicked the armor. A thick dust clouded the intersection, but it wouldn't last too long with all of this rain coming down.

Sylvanas lunged at Dan while the dust was still present, the short blade was now held in a reversed grip. That style was more defensive orientated and demanded a lot of speed and flexibility, but it used quick and aggressive attacks.

The blade was now moving right for Dan's head...

Sons of Kings: 5th Branch. Highlander Chapter. Broken Tip Clan.

The Sons of Kings Gang could and is considered by many to be your typical gang. However, it was so much more and so badly underestimated by its critics. This gang is unique in that it is the current supplier of arms and other items to the rebel faction known as the Indolentia, but it also played Imperial Counter Terrorism like a fiddle. It also had many different faces as well as activities. Some elements of it was little more than street thugs, while the higher parts of it had the art of a well organized mafia. It was divided into branches, chapters, castles, forts, and clans. It dealt in everything from arms to drugs, prostitutes to art. You need it, they could get it.

Such reputation of service had made the Sons of Kings the MVP player of the black market.

The Highlander Chapter dealt in many things, but mostly in drug smuggling, and kidnapping. The Broken Tip Clan was a deceiving name, in now way was it broken, but one of the best protection and recovery teams the Highlanders had to offer. That's why the King of the Highlanders sent them to recover a stash of goods in the area that the 501st and the Demi-God, Ivy, were currently in.

Derek, the elven leader of this group, knew he had roughly 20-25 individuals with him. He'd taken his best and they were all armed in a variety of ways to suit their role. Some wore stole armor and hefted assault rifles with grenade launchers, plus red dots, and some kind of side arm. Others wore no or light armor and used SMG's or pistols. But all of them had backpacks and duffel bags to move the stash back to the castle.

"Damn," said a gang member behind him. "Wat the fuck s up with all this damn rain, man?"
"Stop your bitching," he said back. "The King said move the stash, so we go'n move it."
"Com on dog," said another one. "Them stupid ass Grims wouldn't be able to pull their own heads out of their asses."
"Hell bro," whispered another, but was significantly larger than the rest. "It ain't them damn Grims you should worry about, them 501st are operating around here. Some deep shit goin on."
"Enough," said Derek. Stopping at a door to a large warehouse, and entered in the code. The door swung open. It was different from the others, it was kept in great condition and managed very well by its well paid elderly custodian. Inside was nearly empty, a few crates and a hover-truck, but what interested him was the compartments hidden in the middle that lead to a secert celler full of drugs, money, and a few other items.
"Well fuck me side ways," said the big man. "This be a nice pad to chill Der."
"Marcus, Haleo," he said to two men dressed in street clothes and ponchos, each wore a white hat with a crown on the front and matching arm bands.. "You two guard the door, everyone else inside and load up."

Little did they know, the pair known as Jazz and Jessica was very close to them...

Postby top gear tony » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

Dan saw the blade coming straigt for his head, with next to no time to think Dan acted on impuls.
He sutck his left arm up in front of the blade, it went straight through his forearm and stopped dead right before his face. Dan grunted at the pain but kept his clam. "Did you really think it would be that easy." I truth Dan was in a lot of pain but letting you enemy know that is a huge disadvantage, Dan acted like it didn't bother him. Readying his knife with his right hand he. "Ok now lets see how you like it shall we."

Dan maneged to rip him self away from the blade that impailed his arm and then after a very short pause. Dan charged at Sylvanas aiming straight for her heart.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Captain Sylvanas.

Somewhere in Gia Panta, fighting Dan.

Sylvanas was... shocked that Dan had blocked her blade with his arm. She'd kinda of expected him to step back, or duck, but not a hit. She could tell that the bracer of the Grim Armor Dan had stolen had helped slow the sword, but not stop it. It took Sylvanas a bit to recover from the shook, but thanks to her combat experience and training, it quickly wore off.

The young Captain also spun away from Dan at the same time he pulled away. She steadied herself a little bit, and glanced at the blade. It had a good amount of blood on it, and looked even worse with the rain. She looked back up at Dan just in time to see him charge her, blade going right for her heart.

Sylvanas reached out and grabbed a hold of Dan's right wrist. She twisted the arm and twisted around him so they were back-to-back. The captain turned around, causing her to twist his arm further, and delivered a kick to the back of his knee. She wasn't quite done thought. She pulled his arm up by his head and placed a booted foot against his head. She pushed and at the same time, the limited power armor enhancement amplified the push, sending Dan skidding across the ground and out into the middle of the intersection. She held Dan's knife in her hand, and twirled it triumphantly.

"Did you really expect me to be another push-over, mall security-grade Grim?"
she asked Dan.

Postby top gear tony » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Dan Slate, Gia Panta

Dan Slowly got up into kneeling position and spat out some blood, he wore a misxtor of pain and statifaction on his face. It was true that his arm was now in a huge amount of pain well both were but he had it under control "Ha, to tell you the truth I was just playing ya." and with that he held up his index finger, it had a string attached to it and the string lead all the way to a grenade that Dan had placed on lower part her armor around the the waist part. "Ok I didn't expect to get my arm broken but what are you gonna do, anywho you should have been paying more attention to what I was doing." Dan said with a self satisfied smriked. "So any last words?" Dan then rolled his hand into a fist and gave a sharp tug on the string, not enough to pull it out but enough to give someone a startle.

"Oh don't worry i'm gonna try to drag this out but any sudden moves and bang. You end you repainting this place with your blood. Oh and i'd thank your Grims for these grenades they made this possible. Such a shame they had to die. Don't you agree?"

Postby Slipslash » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

~~MIR~~

"It's a shame that you've lasted this long. . ." Came a voice out of Sylvana's speaker. Now that he was officially involved with the 501'st such trivial interactions would be possible for MIR. Although the robot did indeed have to go through a few software loopholes to do it. But nothing too far-fetched or "illegal"

Out in the far distance there was a crack and a flash. A large metal slug came hurdling in directly towards Dan's hand at over 2.4 kilometers per second (seven times the speed of sound). Directly down the alleyway where the two were fighting. The bullet would have arrived even before Dan's ear would have registered the sound, even before his brain began to decipher the information. There would have been a sharp intake of air as the round flew straight over Sylvana's head. The bullet would have momentarily made it difficult to breath in such close quarters.

MIR fired at the string closest to Dan's hand, it would end up taking his entire upper half of his body off along with his arm if he aimed closer. No doubt Dan would suffer some sort of damage from having such a fast object zip past his hand like that.

But, MIR had been aiming a little bit next Dan's arm, insuring the round would only miss his hand and his shoulder, by a half a foot. If he had been aiming a little closer. . .The force would rip his entire arm and chest off away along with the string. All in all, it would make Dan 2/3rds of the man he once was. However Dan's close proximity to the shot would cause him suffer from the bullet's quick depressurization of the air directly next to his head regardless of whether or not MIR aimed at his body. If not that, he'd go temporarily deaf in that ear closest. If the pressure didn't knock him out. He wouldn't be able to hear for a few minutes from one ear.

And as for the shot. . .MIR had access to more information on wind-speeds and weather patterns then regular snipers, not only this, he knew from what distance and altitude Dan stood at. What would take a sniper a few minutes to calculate, took MIR less then a few seconds. Added to this was the fact that the ZFX Multi-Range Rail Mount was one the Empire's most largest rail-gun's available. Such a gun would not be easily susceptible to wind. Speed over-came such trivial matters. And it may be over-kill, to cut a piece of string with a 150mm slug but MIR was doing it because of the added effect of disorientating whomever the bullet came close to.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 am

{Jazz and Jessica ~Above the streets if Gia Panta}

“Let’s land this thing. I don’t feel like sitting here and wasting fuel just watching this show.”

What about helping Sylvanas?

“That guy got his arm stabbed. He’s a goner, so we’ll just wait this fight out.”

Suer but…

“She’ll be fine. Look, we’ll land this bike on that building there. We can see her from there.” Jazz pointed at an old warehouse just behind them. “Besides, we still have our rifles so we can watch out for her there.” Jazz spun the bike around, slowly coming down on a rusty, abandoned looking warehouse with a loud band against the ceiling.

What are you doing? Making a racket like that!

“Sorry, I was never a good driver with vehicles like this!”

Jessica moved her attention to Sylvanas, who was staring down her opponent. She seemed slightly worried however.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Sons of Kings: 5th Branch. Highlander Chapter. Broken Tip Clan.

"What the hell was that sound?" asked one of the more heavily armed members.

"Dammit Jim, I'm a gangster not a fucking psychic," replied Derek. "You four, go uptop and check to see what made that racket. The rest of you get to packing. Jim, check and see if that truck works. Maybe we can take it with us."

"Yeah bro... shouldn't take too long, just refigure the power couplings, and reset the core and we should be able to cruse strait out of here."

"Good."

Derek walked over to the floor panel. Several members had already pried the plate away and begun going into the cellar below and sending the contents back up. The contents themselves shifted in size and packaging, but you could usually tell what they were. Guns, money, drugs, the usual mess.

*roof top*

"What the-" started one of the gangsters who were sent to the top.

"Doesn't matter," yelled the other one. "SHOOT FROM DA HIP!"

At that word, the four gangsters shot at Jazz and Jessica.

Captain Sylvanas

Sylvanas had frozen stiff when she saw the string and the new grenade attached to her belt. She did have a knife in her hand, and could have cut the string, but the small jerk that he made had the pin just barely hanging there in the grenade. Any attempt to cut it with the knife would pull the pin out.

She was about to open her mouth and reply to Dan's comment when MIR suddenly hijacked her external speaker, shocking the heck out of her. Sylvanas wasn't kept up to speed about everything, and only held a "need to know" intelligence rank, despite her missions.

When the round "cut" the line and blew a hole in the ground. The shock wave of the impact knocked the Captain to the ground and pushed her a few meters. She got up slowly, dazed by the impact. The helmet helped protect her from some of the disorientation, but she still found her self struggling to stand. It started to fade a bit as her hand found something very... curious. It was small, metal and shaped like a... "Oh shit," muttered Sylvanas as she realized what it was. It was the pin to the grenade still on her belt. It mush have fallen out when she fell, or from the shock-wave. The adrenaline kicked in and pushed her past her current disorientation, and gave her what she needed in order to stand.

The young Captain leaped to her feet and tore the grenade from the belt. She threw it into the air and turned to ran. She only made it a step before it went off. The grenade was still in the her alleyway, and the explosion lifted her off her feet and slammed her into the wall and the side of a nearby dumpster.

The wall and the dumpster were both visibly dented, and the Captain slumped to the ground.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 pm

(I'm such a lair but I posted so all is well)
~~~
Amir 'Sven' Malachi--Somewhere in Gia Panta

They traveled incognito. It wasn't that the Demi-God was worried about arriving into the city in style. He had the means for it, he simply chose to refrain from using such a cry for help status. He was better than that. The storm had been heavy when he and Amber had stepped out of the transport that left them in the outskirts of the city. Gazing up into the sky with one eye closed he frowned visibly. "....Ivy....What've you got yourself into now?"

"I thought the courier said there would be light showers in the city?" Amir was pulled from staring at the storm clouds to bring his questioning gaze upon the female elf. He held in the snicker that was threatening to erupt from his chest. Amber was practically drenched but he sighed as he felt the unsettling shift in her personality. She was receding into her...promiscuous state. Amir internally blamed the rain.

"Yes, it seems Lady Xantara has been for lack of a better phrase, found out. Let's just hope we avoid the same fate...For once I'd like to reach headquarters without you sexually jumping a random civilian...again."

"It's not really a jumping if they enjoy it." Amber smirked that devilish grin of her other personality. She moved languidly as they walked towards the city entrance and he noticed that there weren't many people outside. The storm must have impaired the majority from seeing where they were going. Amir had no qualms about vision, he was the chosen child of the Water Goddess. The storm was like child's play to him as he made his way through the somewhat bustling streets.

Amber on the other hand decided she'd play with the rain despite the downpour. The Demi-God attempted to ignore the outlandish gasps and moans that emitted from her. He was so not dealing with her dual side. Every time he entertained it, he seemed to get placed in a choice between Amber and Ivy. Being the gentleman player, he avoided such a conversation like a scientist with a vice for dissections.

He was never any good at ignoring a lot of things. Killing one of his playful smirks he looked up at the cloudy torrential sky. He sighed, wondering if he could possibly catch up to Ivy and maybe even help her. If she's playing with the Empire this much then she wouldn't mind his help. But if one of the Lords figured it out already, they would be after her for capture. The secret may or may not be out which means my involvement might just ruin the situation. Not only that but if Amber runs into the Empire I've no idea how she'll react.....

Amber pulled him from his thoughts again by wrapping her wet body against his own. A slight twitch ran through her that made his eyebrow arch in curiosity. She seemed like her usual self—as usual as you could get with two personalities—worming her arm through his and clinging like a white t-shirt. He coughed, ignoring the press of breast against his forearm. "What happened to playing with the rain?"

"You were thinking about her. I can tell, your brow always scrunches when you do." She told him, not answering his question as she brought a finger to press childishly against his forehead. He sighed as he batted her hand away.

"Would it get you mad if I suggested we go help Lady Xantara?" He inquired, watching her out of the corner of his eye. Amber frowned almost immediately.

"I forbid such a folly suggestion! We're going to headquarters...besides she can fend for herself." She pouted as she tugged on his arm and brought Amir into an alleyway. She pushed him against the wall with little effort. They're lips met in a one sided zealous kiss. Amir rolled his eyes, entertaining her slightly as he brought a hand into her hair, reciprocating her.

Says the jealous elf with a sexual desire to match a tiger's......But, I give you less credit than you're worth....You're a lot more calculating for someone who's supposed to have lost their memory....Definitely need to be kept under watch... Amir pulled away, pushing a hand gently against Amber's shoulder before walking back into the streets.

"We're making a detour before arriving to HQ. I believe I've some business elsewhere." He grinned knowingly.
~`~`~`~
Julius--Gia Panta/HQ

“You're quite the energetic aren't you? I do believe that with this much fuss over leader's they must have a decent grip on this group...very nice...” Julius mused lightly before glancing at the squirrel. He would have thought ermine but the tail was far too bushy; it was too bad though, ermine's were his spirit animals.

Poor thing, she got soaked in all that water. He thought to himself as she spoke of what was going on with Lady Xantara. Bijaksana and Damien nodded in the squirrel's general area but they seemed just as distracted as the small creature in Julius' hand. He mentally made a note to himself to figure it out later. He bowed at the squirrel himself, not really minding the curt way she greeted them. It was better if he maintained a personal distance from the majority of the Indolentia soldiers. Goddess knows what'll happen if I get far too close...

"I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing."
Last edited by Kougaiji+Sesshomaru on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing