Infinite Serenade: The OoC (Dead Version!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Infinite Serenade: The OoC

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Finished
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Information
Name: Artemis Whelan

Appearance: Standing tall at the height of 6' with long black, hip length hair, held in a pink ribbon and skinny rimmed eyeglasses. He has a piercing gaze of hazel with a hint of forest green around the pupil and has a well toned body of slightly pale skin. He wears a long starch white jacket, black button up and denim jeans. He's flexible for fighting purposes, although it does come in handy for other things. When he joins the guild the tattoo will be mid height, left ribcage.

Personal Information
Personality: He enjoys watching others, not very much of a talker himself unless its a topic of personal interest; for example cigarettes. A hedonist who's kind, sophisticated only on occasion, and easy going. Very people friendly but because of his face he may seem the type to ignore and be nonchalant. He's the type to listen and give sound input back to whoever is asking for advice. He believes that he's all around good-naturedness is what keeps people coming back for more.

Hobbies: He's an avid smoker and likes to read to little children when he gets the chance. When he's lucky he'll get to read in the hospital.

Brief History: Artemis was born in a well rounded village. His parents were hired help for just about anything that didn't involve killing. Mail couriers, body guards, cat rescue, all that jazz, they would do it. So it wasn't odd for Artemis to grow up learning to be part of the family business. He was exceptionally well with fighting hand-to-hand and ended up branching his own type of service. He picked up smoking at an open cafe, one he was assigned to watch over in place of his father. A man a few years older than his father offered him a try and at first young Artemis nearly died of choking but after the other two times he got the hang of it. He's been addicted to the sticks ever since. The income was decent for teenage Artemis but in a town full of water mages, there was barely enough work for the rest of the townspeople. When he grew old enough he left his home on a journey to find his place in the world. Just as he had when he was younger he enjoyed the company of small children. Giving them stories that fueled their imaginations he felt at least he could give something to the world. Then, one day, while sharing a smoke at a bar, he heard of a certain guild from a group of men sitting at the table across his way. Infinite Serenade, required assistance and quite possibly adventurous members. He was itching for some action and wouldn't mind lending a hand so off to Reis he went.

Ability: Exceptional skill at using tonfa. The tonfa can be gripped by the short perpendicular handle or by the longer main shaft. In defense, if the handle is grasped then the shaft protects the forearm and hand while the knob protects the thumb. If both ends of the shaft are held, the shaft can be used to ward off blows and the handle can be used as a hook to catch the opponent's weapons.

In offense, one can swing the shaft to strike the target. Large amounts of momentum can be imparted to the shaft by twirling the tonfa by the handle. The tonfa can also be wielded in such a way as to use the knob as a striking implement, held either by the handle or by the shaft. One can also stab opponents with the shaft of the tonfa. By holding the shaft and the handle of the tonfa together, one can use it for holding or breaking techniques.

Tonfa are traditionally wielded in pairs, one in each hand. As the tonfa can be held in many different ways, education in the use of the tonfa often involves learning how to switch between different grips at high speed. Such techniques require great manual dexterity.

If ever there was a case he lost the tonfa in battle he'll result to defensive hand-to-hand combat of Mixed martial arts. He's simply a novice with MMA but is somewhat decent at using his arms as if he were using his tonfa, purely defensive until the tonfa are returned to him. Mixed martial arts is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills, from a mixture of martial arts traditions and non-traditions.

Other Information
Available Funds: 3938c
Level Class: C

Experience Points: (Leave this blank for now.)

RP Sample: I've only officially been posted in three so I'll just throw them up. Link Link 2 Link 3
Last edited by Kougaiji+Sesshomaru on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby GreenRingFarmer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm gonna have a go at this if you don't mind. I'm hoping to have completed it by tomorrow night.

Basic Information
-Name: Takuma Sano
-Appearance: A bronze skinned young man with healthy tousle of dark brown hair and strikingly pale grey blue eyes, almost silvery. He stands at five foot ten, with an athletic bearing and the physique of a champion swimmer. He wears a slate gray a-shirt and loose fit khakis under an ankle-height sleeveless coat. The coat is of simple make, sand colored with no pockets, flaps, buttons or any distinctive markings, and made of thin cotton fabric. He typically swaddles the bottom half of his face in a sandy sackcloth scarf when out on missions and carries a straw hat on his back, which he will prop onto his head on a hot day. He would like his guild tattoo on the back of his right calf.

Personal Information
-Personality: Takuma is not the easiest guy to get along with. He is curt, stubborn, arrogant, and finds humor in the most questionable places. That is, until you get him drunk. He loves to hit the drinks, and once he's knocked back a couple he becomes entirely more sociable. Funny, agreeable, flirtatious, even downright promiscuous. Alcohol brings out the merrymaker in him, and although some still question his taste in jokes, most will agree that it constitutes a step up from his everyday obnoxiousness. He is loyal to his comrades, but ruthless in the pursuit of his missions, which can become a point of strife with his more morally upstanding companions.
-Hobbies: He likes to drink and hates to stop. That aside, he won't admit it himself but he loves to argue. He'll argue over anything for however how long, if only the whittle the time away, and although he can get quite heated in his responses, he will never hold a grudge afterward.
-Brief History: Takuma is one of the desert folks. He was born the son of an Iralian merchant who made a business of supplying the desert trade routes with water from hidden mountain sources. His mother was an Enreinian adventurer who had grown tired of the constant travel and sought to take on a new challenge. While his father instilled in him the values of practicality and a right stiff drink, his mother trained him in the arts of combat and survival. His pugnacious nature developed early — he was a troublesome child who picked fights over the most trivial things — and she wished to make sure he would not embarrass himself. His latent magical abilities awoke when he and his father got stuck in a cave-in while scouting an underground passage under the mountains — he used his magic to clear a path to safety. They got by as a family unit for a time, but between his father's drinking and his mother's thrill seeking it simply wasn't meant to be. They split when he was 17, with his mother reverting to her adventuring ways and his father serving as the legal guardian. It was agreed that he should stay and help with the family business, but it quickly became apparent that the life of a merchant did not become him. After a particularly vicious round of late night brawling, his father proposed that he sought out a livelihood elsewhere, and so he took off in search of a guild that could use his talents. He kicked around the landscape for a few years, never really finding his place. He was hungry for new sights and his growing reputation as a brilliant but mercurial genius did not help his case any. When word reached him of Infinite Serenade's demise and subsequent rebirth, he gambled they would be pressed enough for bodies to overlook his spotty resume and applied for a membership.
-Preferred Ability: Mass Manipulation. He can add or subtract to the mass of any given object (Note that he can't actually make things bigger or smaller [yet?], in fact it might be more accurate to call it 'Density Manipulation'... but that doesn't have the same kind of ring to it, does it?). He uses it to augment his close combat potency and to control the battle environment. Such manipulations have drawbacks, however. For example, making himself lighter to increase his speed will diminish his effectiveness as a fighter, and adding mass to his fist to lend more might to his blows will make his movements sluggish. So far the spell requires direct contact with the object in question to be effective, and he cannot affect more than two to three masses at one given time.

Other Information
-Available funds: 7000c (what's left of what his father gave him when he left home)
-Level Class: (I will assign this to your characters.)
-Experience Points: (Leave this blank for now.)
-RP Sample: Let me see if I got this right... Link? Yeah that's my only post on here for now so it'll have to do.
Last edited by GreenRingFarmer on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Postby Acktoo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Kougaiji+Sesshomaru wrote:I'd like to jump in.
And Question. For the abilities, did you mean only one magic ability or you can only use magic and not have combative skills? Such as having Ice magic but also knowing hand-to-hand combat.

One or the other. You can have a character that specializes in water magic (Which actually includes ice magic) *or* hand-to-hand, not both. However, depending on how well this RP does, I may open up an option for dual specialization down the line.
Too good for you.

Postby Redsnow » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm done - kind of. I'd still like to expand my history a bit, but a lot of what I want to include is contingent upon whether the magic ability is accepted or not.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Acktoo wrote:
And Question. For the abilities, did you mean only one magic ability or you can only use magic and not have combative skills? Such as having Ice magic but also knowing hand-to-hand combat.

One or the other. You can have a character that specializes in water magic (Which actually includes ice magic) *or* hand-to-hand, not both. However, depending on how well this RP does, I may open up an option for dual specialization down the line.

Ah...
So, I was potentially planning to play, and the idea was an alchemist, and his fighting style was mixing swordplay with alchemical compounds and traps.

So, would I have to remove the sword from that?
For the Greater Good

Postby Acktoo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 pm

For now, yeah.
Too good for you.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Acktoo wrote:

Ah I see. I can work with that. And say what? If I gave him water magic that would technically entail ice control as well?
Which would make him similar to a Waterbender (ATLA) more so than an Ice Maker (Fairy Tail)?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Acktoo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Well ice *is* a form of water. It's like an earth mage being able to control sand.
Too good for you.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Makes sense, makes sense. I asked solely because I've run into others who had a problem with both abilities, if you could call them that when they are in the same element.

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Oh, so you can have just a warrior adventurer type?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Acktoo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 am

You most certainly can.

My character, for example, is an archer. Sure, she has some magic, but she's allowed to because she's a S Class GM character.
Too good for you.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:06 am

Basic Information
-Name: Cesare Kazantzis
-Appearance:

The helmet is circular in design with circular eye holes for each eye. It has two horns on the forehead of the helmet. It has a face plate to conceal his face and protect it. The upper torso armor, he wears covers his shoulders, back and front. He also lower torso armor. He has gauntlets for both hands and knightly footwear as well. The shade of color and possibly material the entire armor is made out of is ruby. No chain mail, but attached to his back is a circular ruby colored shield. Under the armor, he wears a long sleeve white shirt and pants.

Hair color is light green. He has a tattoo of dots surrounding his right eye and the left side will have the tattoo of the Infinite Serenade symbols as soon as he is hired. The colors of his eyes is a Lapis blue. Through, it very rare for this guy to ever take off his helmet. He prefers to remain secretive about his looks. Possesses a medium build body.

Personal Information

-Personality:

He enjoys the company of others despite always wearing a helmet that hides his face and being secretive about it. He has never once removed his helmet in front of others, if anything the face plate is removable so he does drink and eat in front of others. He can be quite the talker as he could run his mouth faster than most enemies could swing an weapon at him. He is loyal to those that treat him with respect and kindness, and quite protective to those people. He prefers to be anywhere, than a battlefield, however he will fight if he has to.

-Hobbies:

*Practice with his shield and Poleaxe
*Gambling
*Sleeping on grassy plains when tried
*Enjoys conversations and discussions either of relative stuff or pointless
* During free time he enjoys translating dead languages
* As a leisure activity, he enjoys learning new languages

-Brief History:

Cesare Kazantzis is a scholar gone warrior. To seek out new information, he had to venture to new territories. Course, he could have paid someone else to do this, but he neither had the money to finance such adventurers nor the patience to wait. It seemed simpler to just to do it himself and did for so for a short time, about four years. He fought some beasts and other warriors earning an honorable reputation and a nickname, the Ruby Warrior, due to the gleam of his crimson armor. Up until two years ago he had trouble especially with visiting certain areas, the danger level exceed his own skill level. So to further expand his personal horizon, he figured he needed to be apart of a guild.

Out on the countryside, on top of a rock in the middle a grassy plain was a ruby armored warrior. His weapons laid in front of him, a shield and a sword. In his hands was a newspaper as he quietly while a gentle wind breezed pasted him. The headlines on the front cover spoke of new opportunities for adventurers and the like, stuff that actually interested him. The membership offers were from Infinite Serenade, he remembered reading about them sometime ago about being attacked and almost being wiped out due to a lack of membership.

" They would probably hire me. Through, it might be due to desperation than to skill." He concluded as he would figured this would be the case for him. He is a skilled warrior, the only problem he had was that he lacked blood lust. Most guilds had turn him down for this sole reason, a reason that he finds silly. He dons this armor and wields his weapon for the sole purpose of adventuring across distance lands that are filled with danger and amazement, not just to kill all that he sees. Truly those guilds were barbarians in his eyes and nothing more.

" Or maybe, I might have found my blue bird at last. "
He mentioned to himself as he stood up on top of rock. " I sound like such a dreamer, than I do an adventurer. Then again, dreamers and adventurers do have a thin line between them." He commented as he folded his newspaper. " Well, its best to find out, myself, either way." He added.

- Ability:

Poleaxe Crusade -

The poleaxe is his main weapon and his skills with it are beyond most users of it. Rapid attacks in quick secession with a powerful finisher. The quick strikes wear down either the enemy physically or whatever the enemy has (ex: doors, armor, and weapons). The finishing blow is the breaker, as it cuts and shatters whatever stood in his way. He possesses high endurance, keen reflexes, and the strength necessary to break stones and shatter armor. He'll use the environment and unconventional uses of the poleaxe to gain a tactical advantage over an enemy or enemies.

Other Information
-Available Funds: 29,234 c
-Level Class: Class B
-RP Sample: Roy Everydayman
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Acktoo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 am

Redsnow, the current royal family (King, Queen, Prince, Princess) would not treat their servants in such a way. A upper-class noble might, however. Just change that up, and you're good.

Karo, you're in.

Livix, you need a little more in the 'Appearance' and 'Hobbies' section. Akaine would also like you to add more to your character's personality.

Iris, you're also in. Go ahead and describe your character's magic for me.

Fenix, I need a Infinite Serenade tattoo location from you and an RP link. Grammar could use a little work, too.

Also, the location of the tattoo should be in future tense. And go ahead and add why your character is interested in joining Infinite Serenade to the 'Brief History' portion of your sheet. (This applies to most of you.)
Too good for you.

Postby Akaine » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 am

My character's a doctor/surgeon type :D
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Redsnow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am

Edited as requested, and added a bit to history, as well.

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 am

I added what you asked, and even added more to the preferred magic
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 am

It's funny, Karo gave me grief about my poor grammar earlier.

Postby Soul » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 am

My CS is done.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 am

Aaaand... done!
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey, Acktoo...

Played Breath of Fire 3 before? Winkwink, nudgenudge.
Demon of Elru

Postby LostD » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Basic Information
-Name: Leb Sterlyn
-Appearance:
Ugly. Leb is a deformed, hunchback dwarf with a left arm made for a gorilla. He slouches at 4 foot 6 inches, swaying long messy brown hair where ever he limps. Leb’s hair covers his lopsided eyes, and ends around the top of his bent nose. His left, pale blue eye is slightly lower than his right, milky eye, and his hump constantly forces Leb’s head down so he always must look up to see what is in front of him. The dwarf’s teeth are jagged and yellow, with one or two always showing due to his slight overbite and cleft lip. His face seems to carry a constant scowl, though somewhat hidden in his dark, shaggy beard.

Leb’s shoulders are unevenly broad, his left heavier than his right, causes his body to slant and carry a noticeable heavier degree of his hump. Although his lightly tanned right arm and hand are appropriate for his height, his darker left arm is freakish muscular. The arm swings its large fist only inches off the ground and occasionally will be used to walk, though this is only when his needs to go faster than his usual half hobble, half limp. The dwarf usually wears what looks like an extremely dirty, self modified, formerly white, oversized tunic. The bottom of the shirt is clearly cut off, though still hangs past Leb’s waist. His left sleeve fits perfectly, but his right sleeve is completely oversized. Around his left wrist, Leb wears a heavy, clay bracer of elegant design. If anyone looks closely long enough, one would notice the bracer’s design constantly ripples, though retains it’s overall depiction of a phoenix, at full wing span. Leb’s legs, though stunted, are even and covered by a pair of short sack pants, held up by rope belt. His feet are generally filthy black, since he refuses to wear shoes. Leb’s body, though deformed, is extremely muscular and covered with scars. It’s Leb’s wide left hand that is completely covered with more scars and calluses, giving it an almost rock like texture. His body is almost always unwashed and covered in dirt, with bits of food in his beard from previous meals.

Leb’s tattoo is on his back, hidden beneath his mess of hair, where the hump meets his neck.

Personal Information
-Personality:
Blunt as a rock and understands he’s just as pretty, Leb has no cares for manners, etiquette or gentle words. The polite way to describe Leb’s attitude is, “honest”, “insightful” and “direct.” He’d just say he’s crude, a critic and angry. He does himself no mercy in describing his own appearance, knowing it scares most. Despite joining a guild, Leb doesn’t seem fond of people, and especially hates those who lie through their teeth when conversing. “Say what you honestly think and don’t cut around the topic. You’re just wasting my time, you idiot, and proving you’re a bad liar.” Curses and scowls come far easier than smiles to Leb’s face, though he does enjoy getting on the nerves of the easily distraught. Leb will belch, scratch, yawn and leave whenever he damn well feels like it, so you better get used to it! And if you don't? Well, Leb has amassed a rather long list of terms and descriptions for people like you, and he so does love to loudly share them. There is no concept too off color, disturbing or morally wrong that Leb won't say, if he thinks it's worth making you turn. He is cruel, sadistic and lives to corrupt. At least, in public.

In private, where the dwarf can find some peace and quiet, you’ll probably see him in a nice cozy corner, crafting or reading. When completely alone, Leb rests his heavy left arm on something level to his shoulder, and plays his harp. Despite his oversized left hand, Leb plays with both hands quite well, often closing his eyes to enjoy it completely. If he can, he’ll try and play outside, near the base of an old tree, hopefully oak, and be there for hours.

There are two things Leb will never do willingly. 1. Take his feet off solid ground. 2. Touch sharp, cold, steel. This makes it difficult for Leb to ever get on a boat, swim or cook, since most cooking utensils are metal. Even coins cause him to shiver, though he will bare through the blunt of that. Leb doesn’t mind eating things raw with his hands, and it would seem his stomach has adapted to it, though he will not mind cooked food that someone else has made. Other than that, he can drink his worth and then some, and enjoys to outdo those taller than him.

Hobbies:
-Peace and quiet.
-Ticking off easily stressed people with calm, straight forward logic.
-Making squeamish people squirm with words alone.
-Handcrafting clay pots and statues
-reading (though you can hear him snorting and huffing frequently in disgust at most fiction)
-carving small wood/stone designs and statues with his diamond edged stone
-playing his harp (celtic)
-juggling
-sleight of hand
-performing (very rare)
-Brawling
-Beauty (though not that superficial crap)

-Brief History:
~Seedy inn in Erevin~
Nat strung his lute before the small crowd in the inn, contemplating what tune to play. The innkeeper told him if he could entertain, he’d have food and a hay cot for the night, so better make it a good one. Besides the gawkers in the group looked like they were warming up their lungs. It came to him easily enough.

“What do you all say,” begun the bard, “To the story of my friend? Leb the Freak?”

Most ignored him, a couple shouted they didn’t know it.

“Oh, it’s quite an interesting tale, especially if you’ve met the foul mouthed, deformed man, though you’ll always hate the smell.”

A few more started to turn their heads to face Nate. He might as well start.

“Let me first tell you the Leb was born like any other. He had a mother, a father that left before he came and came like any other child to our fair Enrein. However, that is when the boy stops the normality. Leb was born a monster, coming weeks earlier than they would wish, and far stranger than any they had delivered. His freakish form would plague him to this very day, though I’m getting ahead of myself.”
Nat strung a chord, then plucked at his strings, “Leb was born into a traveling circus, probably the most fortunate coincidence. His mother was a juggler, who loved to laugh, but knew Leb could not play with other children, for how he looked. She let him play out in the forest, whenever they were away from towns, until the boy was four and stumbled upon a band of highway men.”

“The result was quick, the mother tried to protect her loved one, covered him, and had a sword plunged into her back, getting stuck in her and, though it still went into the boy. The robbers left them for dead, until other members of the circus, little over and hour later, finally found the impaled pair. The mother had bled out over her son, but her body had saved Leb, giving him only a shallow scar and a hatred for steel.”

Nat now had the room’s undivided attention. “After than, Leb carried on living, but found only his mother saw past his mutation. He became the sideshow of the circus, “Leb the Freak” they called him, where the circus sold the crowd rotten food to throw at him as he awkwardly juggled with his miss matched body. It was there I knew the dwarf, pitied him, and he hated me for it.”

“But show business cannot last forever. As Leb turned 14, the circus leader fled with all the earnings, leaving myself, and Leb, to fend for ourselves. We parted, but I have heard many a tale of my old friend.”

“He has been lynched, ridiculed, hunted, blamed, hated, betrayed, starved and left to die. One tale I heard he crushed a man’s head with his bare hands. Another, he had been accidentally saved by raiders who attacked a village that planned to burn the dwarf. Around his 19th year, I heard no more of him, and thought him dead. It was until last year, his 27th, I heard a mutated little earth mage had emerged, joining outcast guilds and others of dark description. Apparently, the years he had vanished, he had learnt magic from a master, or some say from demons. All I know now is this. After participating in the attacks against the proud, but vulnerable, guild “Infinite Serenade”, he left his dark guild to join the reformed vanquished! I cannot say why he did this, especially since I know him to hate the glamour of Reis and her people, but I'd like to believe this. Leb has been searching for a guild, no, a way of life against all that which he hated. He did not find it as he thought he would amongst outcasts. However, what he saw in his fights against Infinite Serenade changed him. That even though they were outclassed, beaten down, and destroyed, they still stand back up. Perhaps that is something that Leb finds worth fighting for.”

-Ability: Earthcraft – so long as there is enough earth/stone/sand in Leb’s immediate area, he will dive his fist into the ground, seem to scoop up a mass of earth, and move/harden it into shapes of his imagination. The larger or more elaborate the construction is, the longer it takes to mould. If Leb holds concentration and contact with his creation, he can animate it, making the very earth itself his weapon. His most popular form, or rather flashiest, is within a minute creating a 15 foot tall earthen giant, with himself held in a protective rock shell in the centre of it. The earth colossus may be plain, but Leb can harden or soften the earth, giving the giant both its mobility and destructive crushing power. However, Leb rarely likes to use this, despite it being one of his most well known techniques. Instead, he prefers more subtle uses, such as mimicing people (takes hours to make a near perfect copy, but it is extremely convincing when not touched) or small tools. In fact, the bracer he keeps on his arm seems to be his molding material, constantly using it to become keys, tools and even birds (he has embedded a piece of his soul into that bracer). While Leb's fist is in the ground, he can still form earth around him, into barriers, fire out as quickly formed projectiles or even to bury his entire body.

Other Information
-Available funds: 500c
-Level Class: B
-Experience Points:
-RP Sample: The last RP I was in, but only made two posts. Trying to get back into RPing properly
Last edited by LostD on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Acktoo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Hey, Acktoo...

Played Breath of Fire 3 before? Winkwink, nudgenudge.

Can't say I have, actually.
Too good for you.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm

You missed a great game, then.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Acktoo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Hm. Really? Maybe I'll look it up.

Now on to business:

Livix, change the 'Appearance' section from a list into a paragraph or two and you should be good. Also, seeing as your character *isn't* in the guild yet, you can go ahead and take the 'guild hangout' business out of the 'Hobbies' section of your sheet.

Soul, Cisara's in the game.

Fenix, you're missing the 'Other Information' portion of the character sheet.

Acktoo wrote:Other Information
-Level Class: (I will assign this to your characters.)
-RP Sample: (Link to an RP post of yours so I can see how you roleplay. Not applicable for those who haven’t RPed before, of course.)

Geo, you are in, but I have one issue.

You wrote:
Geomancer wrote:When he entered the guild, he had a nice set of red-orange clothes (form which he got the color for his hair and eyes), with a vest and leather boots.

By 'the guild', do you mean Infinite Serenade or some other guild he joined prior to that? Because the character sheet should be about the character *before* he joined Inf. Serenade.

Also, Karo, I'd like you to add why your character is interested in joining Infinite Serenade to the 'Brief History' portion of your sheet.
Too good for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing