The Rosenberg Spies OOC *UPDATE: 06/30/10 pg.1 *2 spot left*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

The Rosenberg Spies OOC *UPDATE: 06/30/10 pg.1 *2 spot left*

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Thank you to Bankotsu_Obsessed, Forse the Deathmaster, Caim, and Tuor for helping me with this idea.

Also, thank you for those who voted on the idea: Redsnow, Bankotsu_Obsessed, Reiu, Musicmac, and Caim

Co-GM(s): Styx and Bolts

Date to start IC: Monday, June 21

The Rosenberg Spies

In this day and age, the government needs spies for many things. Whether it is for intel or to infiltrate and assassinate an important figure, spies are always needed. Due to the dangerous conditions of the job, unfortunately, most of the community has been MIA or dead. That is why; Julius and Ethel Rosenberg created a school to train other spies or potential spies. Children of spy couples or children showing signs of the capability of becoming a spy are invited to join the gifted. The school, Rosenberg University for the Gifted, is a continuation school for spies who want to move on in their training to become a universal spy. To be able to become the ultimate spy, young spies need to level up in the Rosenberg University for the Gifted.

Every Friday: Training exercise gets progressively harder. Teachers will be chaperones and guide the students during the exercise.

Weekends: Free

Monthly: On the 12th of every month, students undergo a test. Students will be set up in teams consisting of at least one student specialized in each skill. The teams will compete against each other for the objective and winners will receive a prize. Teachers will not help unless situation becomes dire.
Everyone gets a roommate but they’ll be assigned before the beginning of the RP.
Universal Spy/Ultimate Spy: A spy that knows everything there is to be a spy. Able to do everything from Espionage to Assassination. No one should be at this level except NPCs.

Characters

Principal PC – Bankotsu_Obsessed (Master of Disguise)

Teachers NPCs

Students PCs

Rules for campus:
Can’t leave campus

Rules:

Never blow your cover

Never give away your position

Never give away your identity

Skills:

Computer/Technical: This skill is for those who are well trained in the field of computers and technology. People who use this as a primary skill will be stationed, during missions and the life, in a control room set off from a few others to make things more clear when the time comes for a mission. The two classes necessary to be considered skilled are Engineering and Hacking 101.

Also, for the Computer/Technical group of people, you have the option to either go into the field, or to stay back at the school. You are making your own technology to use on missions and such, so if it isn’t something self-explanatory, PM me and ask about it. If I approve, add to your list of equipment in your CS and mention something in the OOC that you’ve updated your CS about it.

Advanced Combat: This skill is for those who are trained in combat, other than simple hand-to-hand combat. Any form of martial arts as well as kick boxing is included in this skill. Advancing your knowledge of this skill is crucial for some missions. The two classes necessary to be considered skilled are Combat and Endurance Training.

Espionage/Camouflage: This skill is for those who are trained to be a chameleon. The ability to fit in anywhere and become someone different is a talent that one should use to his or her advantage. Espionage is also a great skill for one if one has the talent of Camouflage. The two classes necessary to be considered skilled are Stealth and Handy Skills.

Assassination: This skill is for those who are trained to kill and not become emotionally attached to the people they kill. This skill is considered to be the more gruesome of the four and not for the faint hearted. (Side note: If I feel that your character will not be able to perform this skill, I will ask you to change your personality accordingly. Also, I don’t want everyone to be skilled in it. There should only be one in every “team” so it all depends on how many people join the RP. If there are too many, I will ask someone to change.) The two classes necessary to be considered skilled are Stealth and Combat.

Secondary Classes: Classes that are not required to take all at once. These are the different classes necessary to take to become skilled in one of the four skills above. (I hope I don’t have to explain some of these to you. They’re pretty self-explanatory.)

Stealth

Handy Skills

Endurance Training

Combat

Engineering (For computer skill only): This class is for those who want to create and invent new technology for spies to use around the world. This class helps those who don’t feel they can do other classes and are meant for people who like the technical side of things.

Hacking 101 (For computer skill only): This class is all about computers and how to hack in from far distances or remote locations.

Primary Classes: Classes that all students must take throughout their school life.

P.E. : Teaches students how to land high jumps, pace their running, climb walls, etc, anything and everything you may need while on a mission.

Linguistics: Teaches all sorts of language for communication to one another or for code. Morse code, Latin, German, French, and Japanese are a few languages one will learn.

Mastering Disguises: Teaches one how to make anything into a disguise. Also helps one to blend in naturally into their environment.

Sample CS:

Name:
Nickname: (Not necessary but if you want one put it here. Just don’t put your code name)
Code Name: (Primarily used only in missions. Not expected to use in class or in everyday life.)
Age: (Age range is between 17-25. This is a college of sorts so no one should be younger than 17.)
Appearance: (Description or picture is fine, but I am looking for a decent paragraph. I am a very imaginative person and I want to be able to picture your character.)
Personality: (Personality means a lot to me and it’d be nice to have a good solid paragraph here. Please keep in mind your skill. I don’t mean I want your typical stereotype [i.e. Nerd for the skill Computer/Technical, etc] just keep in mind your skill.)
Primary Skill: (Everyone gets to start out with a primary skill [Computer/Technical, Espionage/Camouflage, Advanced Combat, and Assassination] that they are already trained in. This will be crucial in missions.)
Secondary Skill: (Everyone gets to be in progress of training for a second skill. Any of the four skills, but keep in mind that you are not considered skilled in this skill.)
Secondary Classes: (This is used for your second skill. Put the two classes you are taking for your SECOND skill.)
Bio: (Hereditary or Naturally born to be a spy. This section does not have to be too long because we all know spies are secretive. A little tid bit of background is nice and sum up on how you got here. Put a reason to why you are here as well. [I.e., my character is caught trying to hack into this school’s system and was caught, that’s why she is here. She is supposed to be useful and instead of being sued, she gets to come to school here.] Now you don’t have to be brought in like my character. You can be a offspring of one or two spy parents. Be creative.)

Teachers:

Name: J.R. Solomon
Nickname: “Solomon” or “Mr. Solomon”
Code Name: Unknown
Appearance: Solomon
Personality: Solomon a kind hearted person who uses a different disguise every time he holds a class. He is one of the most charming teachers in the school and one of the best chameleons except for the principal.
Teaches: Mastering Disguises
Bio: Unknown

Name: Zachary Booth
Nickname: Coach Booth
Code Name: Drill Sergeant
Appearance: Coach Booth
Personality: Booth is a guy with a sense of humor. He likes to push his students to succeed, but he still let’s everyone know he isn’t all that serious.
Teaches: P.E.
Bio: Unknown except he used to be in the military.

Name: Jasmine Bonesman
Nickname: Bones
Code Name: Unknown
Appearance: Bones a tall woman with medium length brown hair that hangs straight. She usually wears a pin stripe pant suit with a colorful undershirt.
Personality: Bones is a woman who is easy to approach. She usually looks very friendly and smiles to everyone. She becomes very passionate when talking about a language.
Teaches: Linguistics

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Unknown
Code Name: Silent
Appearance: Silent wears tight fitting black clothing around his or her body, including his or her head. On top of the, he or she wears a hooded cloak that is black.
Personality: Unknown
Skill: Assassination and Espionage/Camouflage
Teaches: Stealth and Handy Skills

Name: Maria Clark
Nickname: N/A
Code Name: Beatrice
Appearance: Maria is a small woman only standing at 5’1”. She wears a pair of thick round rim glasses with curly brown hair stopping at her shoulders. She is usually wearing a turtle neck and jeans.
Personality: Maria is a very shy and quiet person. She is usually stuck in front of a computer screen or in a book. She is labeled as one of the more nerdy teachers.
Skill: Computer/Technical
Teaches: Engineering and Hacking 101

Name: Rachelle Dopple
Nickname: Rose
Code Name: Rage
Appearance: Rachelle is a large woman with a very toned body. Her knowledge of combat reaches all over the world and knows almost every type of material art there is out there. She’s usually wearing clothing that is fitted so that she can attack fast.
Personality: Rachelle is a very blunt person. If you aren’t doing it right, she will tell you and show you how to do it. She doesn’t like people misbehaving or disrespecting her. She is also a feminist.
Skill: Advanced Combat
Teaches: Combat and Endurance Training

My Character
Name: Melody Stevenson

Nickname: Mel

Code Name: Athena

Appearance: Melody

Equipment:

Bracelet: A small gadget bracelet that has little things a person might need to survive. The issues with it is it might not be the most useful thing at the current time and moment, which could make her vulnerable.

Computerized Glasses: A pair of special glasses that Melody herself designed. It runs just like a computer screen would. She also carries a small hands-free keyboard that is portal and extremely small. The issues with both are the glasses make it hard to see if your moving while looking through the glasses as well as the keyboard being very small and hard to type with.

Anklet: A black, waterproof device that allows her to walk around campus but stay within a 100 feet radius of the campus grounds. In other words, Rosenberg’s way of keeping her under house arrest. If she gets out of the radius of 100 feet of the school grounds, there is a silent alarm that goes off to alert the teachers at the school, the CIA, and the local police. In all serous, if she were to ever leave, it was be jail for her, instead of functioning in a school for spies with free board and food. If she tries to take it off or mess with it, the alarm will sound and same consequences. The anklet was designed by Beatrice, or Bones, the computer/technical teacher on campus, making it almost impossible to get off.

Room: This is the only things she uses in her room. Melody, being a technology freak, she has three laptops, two towers with multiple computer screens on one wall of her room. A long metal desk that wraps around the room slightly holds the three laptops and two towers while the multiple computer screens are mounted all along the wall. She has built her own OS (Operating System) that she named Athena. Her main computer, whom she calls Eva, holds 320 GBs. With a few terabytes all around her desk, hooked up to multiple towers and laptops, she is able to retain a lot of information. She uses a lot of other software created by her own design used for missions only. She generally doesn’t share her programs with other hackers or even friends. She hardly lets anyone into her room, afraid they might try to steal it. The only person allowed in her room is Hasne. She also has a 40” flat screen mounted on another wall for her personal TV hooked to a satellite with DVR... somehow. No one asks how she does this, so they've learned to just accept it. The computers are mainly used for missions only.

Personality: Melody is a confident girl who commands the attention of a room without actually vocalizing it. The only other problem is that she can be a crazy dare-devil. Some of the things she does are extremely dangerous and ludicrous. This is her normally, but when it comes to missions and such, she becomes stone-faced and serious. She designed her own computer and programs, classifying her as a nerd. She also has a great sense of humor and likes to keep things light until things start to get serious. She tries to not let the life she had spelt out for herself get her down, but some days she isn’t able to help herself.

Primary Skill: Computer/Technical

Secondary Skill: Assassination

Secondary Classes: Stealth and Combat

History: As a young child, Melody was always interested in computers. She built her own computer at the age of 15 and since then she has been learning anything and everything about computers. Tricks and other things like hacking and rerouting servers are some things that Melody picked up on. On the internet, she heard many rumors of a spy school called Rosenberg. She was very intrigued and wanted to disprove the myth or maybe even prove it. Hacking into the main frame of the school was a cinch, but the school’s top notch security detected her and back hacked into her system. Melody managed to kick out the back hacker, but the school had already gotten her IP address and tracked her down within the next two days. The school’s security knocked on her door and made her an offer she couldn’t ignore. After that day, she was sent to the nearest high school for spies and she began her training as a spy. Now she is sent to the Rosenberg University for the Gifted, but that’s not all she has to do. As a part of their agreement, she wasn’t allowed off the grounds of the school and had to stay within the business for the rest of her life.

Name: Serenity Fable

Code Name: Apate

Appearance: Drawing possibly

Personality: Serenity is a sweet looking girl, who has the charm and innocence of an 18 year old girl. But, she over time has become a habitual liar. Ever since she was little, Serenity wanted someone to pay attention her, lying if it was necessary. Soon, it became a problem for her to not lie about things. Lying about who she was, where she came from, how old she was, and what she had done in her life were among the few things that she’d lie constantly about. Even now, attending the school, she continues to lie digging herself into a deeper hole as she goes.

Secondary Skill: Espionage/Camouflage

Secondary Classes: Handy Skills and Stealth

Bio: Serenity is a newly discovered “spy”. Her parents died in a car crash about five years ago and ever since, she has been jumping from group home to group home. Because no one gives her the support and attention needed when growing up, Serenity became a habitual liar. She continually lied to her guardians about anything and everything. Her guardians never knew when she was lying or telling the truth, making home life very difficult. Rosenberg recruiters saw potential in Serenity and offered her the schooling needed to become a spy, and she gladly took it, looking for an escape from group homes. Now she’s here at Rosenberg University.
Last edited by Kyuu on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Re: The Rosenberg Spies OOC * Sign-ups Open ^-^ *

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 29, 2010 2:03 pm

RULES

1 ~ No Godmodding please. If I see this happen, you will get one warning, after that, I’ll make you do… my bidding >:)

2 ~ Please use proper grammar and spelling as efficiently as possible. I understand that you may not know how to spell something, but if possible, look it up. It’s one of my pet peeves when people don’t use proper grammar and spelling. I don’t usually mind the common ones like they’re, there, their and your, you’re, etc. I promise not to make you edit your posts unless it’s RELLY bad.

3~ Posting. I do not want to see ping pong, but also I would like for everyone to keep up with the posting. I know you all have lives and what not but you can at least tell me or one of the co-GMs about not being able to post. I'm usually online on all my IM accounts. But if you want my Skype, PM me. Alyways on that thing XD

4 ~ Have fun. Not many things you can NOT do, but if your character is like, OP, I will make you change it.

OP = over powered.
Last edited by Kyuu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The Rosenberg Spies OOC * 1 Spot left ^-^ *

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 29, 2010 2:04 pm

ACCEPTED

Computer/Technical (FULL)

Daniel Dean [Hax] - Livix
Eli Whitaker [Sparky] – Bolts
Melody Stevenson [Athena] - Kyuu
Serenity Fable [Apate] - Kyuu

Advanced Combat (FULL)

Anton LeFlouré [Parker] – Iris
Gregory Kildem [Whirlwind] – smileyblacksun
Miccah Ashford [Aker] – Kougaiji+Sesshomaru
Hasne [Twisted] - Styx

Espionage/Camouflage (2/4)
Leona Opal [Chameleon] – TripleMoon
Lashun Yoshiamaka [Yoshi] – Masxira
Abigail Goderson [Artemis] and Abraham Goderson [Apollo] - Kyuu

Assassination (FULL)
Tolken Sanguine [Sanguinius] – IamAlphaGeek
Lawrence Ourik [Fenir] - Reiu
Navash [Falcon] - Styx
Amy Doberton [Psycho] - Bankotsu_Obsessed

TEAMS

Team #1 – Controlled by Kyuu

Name: Team Ligge

Members
Daniel Dean [Hax]
Hasne [Twisted]
Lashun Yoshiyamaka [Yoshi]
Amy Doberton [Psycho]

Team #2 – Controlled by Kyuu

Name: Team Heftige

Members
Eli Whitaker [Sparky]
Miccah Ashford [Aker]
Abigail Goderson [Artemis]
Lawrence Outrik [Fenir]

Team #3- Controled by Styx

Name: Team Dusj Teppe

Members
Melody Stevenson [Athena]
Gregory Kildem [Whirlwind]
Leona Opal [Chameleon]
Tolken Sanguine [Sanguinius]

Team #4 – Controlled by Bolts

Name: Team Ved

Members
Serenity Fable [Apate]
Anton LeFlouré [Parker]
Abraham Goderson [Apollo]
Navash [Falcon]
Last edited by Kyuu on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am, edited 20 times in total.

Postby Livix » Sat May 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Done I guess

Name: Daniel Dean

Nickname: Dean

Code Name: Hax

Appearance: Tallish about 5'11", about 140-145 lbs, brown hair (longish), wears a sweatshirt at most times and they're all different (in school), a black suit (on missions) and constantly wears a technical armband, he is kind of handsome, and often has some sort of skater clothes on (element, girl and many others, he is pretty strong comparatively to those in regular school and although he's pretty lazy with his homework he does pay attention and actually learns in his classes , not to mention his hacker gear beyond that of his wrist computer, his goggles which are normally worn around his neck until they're put into use

Mission Clothes and appearance

Personality: Daniel is the excited guy who in school is a total spaz and is sorta disliked by some for it, but he is also completely calm on the inside, he just acts how he wishes, on missions he puts on a serious personality that has earned him respect from others before, due to his complete personality change and how he can think easily on his feet he could be a good leader according to his father, but Daniel is not very confident in this so he goes with just another part of the team, and he is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to computers/technicalities of spying so he has kind of a big head for it, and he practically freaks out every time a new tech comes out, he has to get it and figure out how it works, and improve it if he can

-equipment: a pair of goggles that have 4 settings, 1. Heat vision (able to see heat), 2. Night vision, 3. Infrared vision (for seeing laser grids on missions) 4. syncs with his armband so as to work as a screen for the wristband (meaning he's blind to the world while in this system)

-Computer Armband: Has the ability to connect to devices with most forms of wired, it has installed on it a hyper sensitive touch screen, and the programs installed make holes in firewalls (to allows those on the outside access) and gets all personnel data available, including passwords and Access card data, a small printer and scanner on the bottom of the band
(kinda like this but a little larger and has tech all around not just on one spot)

-Stationary Machine:octet core processor 1.5ghz each (of his own design), 16 gigs of DDR3 ram, ATI Radeon HD 5870 GPU, 2 terabyte 7200rpm HDD's, blu-ray/DVD player, CD-writer and rewriter, biggest most silent fan he could find, and it duel-boots windows 7 and Linux's Backtrack 4, all with an HD monitor (27") that goes up to a 1920 x 1080 resolution

Secondary Skill: Advanced Combat

Secondary Classes: Combat and Endurance training

Bio: Daniel was born to a regular person and a spy (mother: regular, Father: Spy) He took after his father in spy capability (his dad was actually an assassin) his mother and father have since then split due to the constant leaving on missions by his father, Daniel at an early age found several of his father's gadgets and studied them deeply, seeing that his son had a knack for computers and technology he taught him all he knew about them (you pick things up on international missions) Daniel although happy at his father's gesture was not satisfied with his simple answers, so he went researching on his own and with his father's help made/recreated several gadgets, to which his father finally enrolled him in this school (when I say he enrolled him he actually reserved a spot for Daniel 4 years in advanced cause Daniel was only 13 when his father reserved the spot)

-Room: 1 set up desktop he's waiting for more to be shipped in, a twin bed (I guess), a dresser, a desk (different then the one he has his computer on) a smallish TV, and night stand, with green walls and brown trim, and finally enough plugs for all the stuff he has
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Roscoe Wilson

Nickname- Ros

Code name - Knives

Age - 19

Gender- Male

Appearance- 6'0", semi-large build with kept short dark brown hair, were it left unchecked the hair would become madded and curly, he has a lightly handsome face and often wears darkish clothing, his eyes are constantly shifting day in and day out between the satruation of brown and green within them, he is fairly muscular yet light on his feet for a person of his size

Personality - Roscoe is very defensive of his younger brothers and for them is willing to do anything, even if he acts like he kinda wishes they weren't constantly around to embarass him with their having more social lives then him, he is a semi-serious student that does some of his homework and practice
but not always and even though that's the case he finishes the school year with some pretty high scores

Primary Skill- Assasination

Secondary Skill- Advanced combat

Secondary Classes- Endurance Training and Combat

Bio- The eldest of Three children, Roscoe is the "leader" of his brothers, the children of 2 spies that come from 2 large warring families of spies, they are the unwanted offspring of a love between the 2
rival families children that was never meant to be, since they are the unwanted children, after their parents died by "accident" (Roscoe still thinks their families had the other taken out) they were left to fend for themselves, at this time he was 15. Having already possesed several army grade knives before his parents died he was able to help his brothers survive in the wild while they trained with each other and stole money to buy equipment and plane fair to come to this school, his father and mother both
said they had prepared spots for them, not from reservations but
by their last names.

As his code names states he's an expert when it comes to knives and uses these skills to subconciously get the best knives he can afford. He is an assasin like his mother and instead of using
a gun (like a sniper) or poison, he uses his minor stealth skills to sneak in and simply cut the throat of the target at any time, Roscoe is skilled in guns but not to the extent of him using them
as his main weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Jacob Wilson

Nickname- Jake

Code name - Soc (pronounced So-Sh)

Age - 18

Gender- Male

Appearance- 5'8", Medium build (tallish but skinny) with longish light brown hair that puffs up when left unchecked, Jake has a baby face, but a toned and strong body, not as much muscle as Roscoe but enough to do what he needs done, often wearing something so preapy that it could be mistaken for a school uniform, and his eyes are a light blue-green

Personality- Jake is the social butterfly of the group and the man with all the answers when it comes to others buisiness, he does do controversial things like smoke and drink that Roscoe asks for him to stop but he doesn't, Jake is the ladies man and can work an angle if need be (honey pot) he also
is sort of the peace keeper most of the time but when he is upset ... lets just say god better be prepared for the slaughter

Primary Skill- Espionage

Secondary Skill- Advanced combat

Secondary Classes- Endurace training and Combat

Bio- The middle of the three brothers his story is the same as Roscoe, the only difference is he takes after his father, Jake is the information man and is able gain information by any means possible and is able to infiltrate almost anywhere without being detected, were he to be detected he can hold his own in a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Matthew Wilson

Nickname- Matt

Code name - Auto

Age - 17

Gender- Male

Appearance- 5'9" tallish light brown hair, brown eyes, small build, tallish but very skinny, Poker straight hair that will simply get longer with no real effect if left unchecked, very little muscle but also knowledgeable enough to know how to kill by using no more then that strength alone often wears similar clothes to Jacob, so much so that he even steals some of Jacobs clothes sometimes, Jacob doesn't like this but accepts it as long as the clothing is returned in a reasonable amount of time

Personality- Matthew is a resonably social person, but his attitude is appalling and only attracts people with similar personalities (he only acts badly in front of his friends, most of the time although annoying he is a nice person) Matthew does have feelings that amount to more then protection like Roscoe, so he feels a bit more when he kills someone, after a time he normally lets it all out in an anger rush of either fighting or crying (the fighting doesn't get too serious since all of their weapons are locked in a gun cabinit and only Roscoe has the key) after which it effects him less and less, hopefully someday soon he'll stop having these fits and be able to kill without the thought of killing another person as bad running through his head

Primary Skill- Assasination

Secondary Skill- Espionage

Secondary Classes- Stealth and Handy

Bio- the youngest of the three brothers, his story is the same as the other two, the differece being that unlike his brother Roscoe, he uses guns (semi auto-snipers and assault weapons, that's how he got his code name Auto) and is able to shoot within 3 inches of his target from 3 miles, with specially made gogles he's able to see the winds and is able to adjust his shot accordingly, after 3 miles though the precision of his shot lessens (obviously)
Last edited by Livix on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 24 times in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Archrival » Sat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Name: Alexander Orenthall
Code Name: Red Raven

Appearance: Alex stands at 5ft 8" and weighs roughly 130lbs, giving him a decent frame if yet only slight, his body is honed and toned as any teenage boys should be. He has a thick full head of short black hair with a crimson red stripe down the centre, his face is a nicely pale pink as is his whole body and his eyes are a deep rich brown. His clothing normally is a black shirt, black trousers with a red waistcoat that bears the symbol of a black raven in the top right corner. His mission clothes are anything appropriate for the location and situation as he's a field agent.

Personality: Alex is a suave as they come, he can chat the knickers of your own mum to get what he wants, he naturally blends into the background with a natural aura that lets him seem invisble. He could stand at a packed train station dressed in the most garish clothes and yet no one would even look his way he's that good. He likes to play games with those he does get into combat with, he'll taunt and comment on his oppressor to try and fake em out.

Primary Skill: Espionage/Camouflage
Secondary Classes: Combat and Endurance Training.

Bio: Born into a noble family, his father being a high court official and his mother a heiress Alex had it all, money, education. He did not enjoy this however, he loved the excitement of life, he'd constantly skip school and dress up as a poor person and watch gangs of thieves in the nearby urban areas of his country mansion. Even when he was at shool, he'd dress up as his classmates and impersonate them down to a 'T' and would usually get them in trouble. This lead his father to put him into the Rosenberg University for the Gifted where he's put his skills to good use.
Last edited by Archrival on Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Iris » Sat May 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Name: Anton LeFlouré
Code Name: Parker (Word play of parkour)

Appearance: Anton is a fairly ordinary looking ‘student’ with short black hair and brown eyes, he stands at 5’9. Anton is a lean built teen, his main trait is his agility rather than strength, over the years he focused on avoiding building too much muscle so that he could maneuver more freely in tight spaces.
When he’s on the field he’s always found wearing gloves and shoes with grip, otherwise he simply remains uninspiring with his fashion statement.

Personality: Outwardly Anton appears to be a thrill seeker, a teen simply looking for the next adrenaline rush. Those that don’t look past those facts will never see that he has an adaptable, calm and an observant mind. As a practitioner of parkour (or free-running) he must be able to quickly adapt should something go wrong.

When he fights, Anton prefers to use grappling techniques combined with rapid strikes rather than rely on simple brute strength, normally trying to deal quick non-lethal blows in the throat and stomach, if required he’ll gladly use the environment to his advantage. He has a strong distain for guns and bladed objects, believing deadly force should only be used as a last resort.
Anton’s theme

Primary Skill: Advanced combat
Secondary Skill: Espionage/Camouflage
Secondary Classes: Stealth and Handy skills
Bio: Son of a French couple, both of whom are known mountain-climbers. This fact is the base of his passion of Parkour while his parents strive to conquer mother-natures obstacles Anton strives to conquer obstacles made by man, from simple houses to attempting the scale the Eifel tower his love of climbing and expression that is Parkour have made him the man he is today.

Although some of his ‘expeditions’ have been frowned upon by the authorities his parents are ever supporting, however even they sometimes cringe at his choice of climbing locations; like the Eifel tower. Anton’s not much of an academic student being able to score mediocre grades but in practice he is an observant and adaptive learner, constantly trying to avoid any possible fatal mistake by quickly considering the ‘what ifs’ of any given structural point.
His reason to going to the University stems from his latest climbing attempt, Musée du Louvre or the Louvre Museum . He was able to avoid all security cameras and watches by carefully observing their daily routines over a course of a month before making a successful trail. He mailed the manager of the museum on the night of his attempt, stating he wasn’t going to try to break in but he would going to carefully scale the entirety of the building. Naturally the manager thought nothing of it, assuming it was a fake. Regardless Anton made his attempt and overall was successful, avoiding the guards and most of the glaring lights until he was at the top, his journey down also went smoothly until he stumbled upon a pigeon roost, waking them the pigeon caused him to lose his grip as they flew past him. Thankfully his fall didn’t end up fatal but it did alert the guards but as he was recovering in the hospital for the next few days he discovered that instead of a fine or arrest he received an invitation, giving him the opportunity to become more than that he was now as well as making his situation much easier.

Naturally he accepted.

Anton’s room
Anton’s room is colored with a mixture of blues to give off a calm and refreshing feel as you enter the room. A side from a desk, closet and side table next to his bed there is little in furniture in his room. No TV, radio, computer or even a phone.
There are pictures of his parents but each photo is at a different location, each is far from civilization and each is devoid of Anton. In fact there is no sign that Anton has ever had his picture taken with his parents. What does stand out are a collection of newspaper cut-outs, most mention his parents but there are some that list his own accomplishments, some good others with disastrous outcomes, each is a constant reminder of his own growing legacy and the dangers of what happens if you lose your focus.

Along the floor there are weights, some will remind those with a keen eye of divers weights others are traditional hand weights.
Last edited by Iris on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Reiu » Sun May 30, 2010 12:52 am

got one working on
should be up by tomorrow night D:

Postby Caim » Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 am

Okay, sorry for not posting sooner, my computor is down with a virus,soI'm borrowingmy sister's at the moment. ^^;

Hm...I might have to edit my chracter idea, Kyuu. Not sure if they would turn out to be a carbon copy of some of the others or not =/

Postby Livix » Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 am

Done with mine, I guess

Postby TripleMoon » Sun May 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Name: Leona Opal

Codename: Chameleon

Appearance: Leona has red eyes as a side effect from genetic engineering. She also has freckles dancing across her cheeks and nose. She blushes easily. She is genetically engineered to adjust her skin color to suit the lighting. Normally, she wears dark blue jeans, Converse sneakers, a denim jacket, and a juniper green shirt. During missions, she wears special clothing that can also change color to match the lighting. Has auburn hair.

Personality: Leona is a social butterfly, and she is quite easy to befriend, if you can find her. Leona spends her free time being unseen and reading a book. In fact, her gift is quite useful that she can slip into classes unseen and is sometimes marked late. For such an....artificial child, Leona is quite cheerful, and sometimes she fails to fully realize the dangers of being a spy. However, she does get quite rebellious if she is cooped up for too long.

Primary Skill: Espionage/Camouflage

Secondary Classes: Handy Skills and Endurance

Bio: Leona was born a "blank" (a white creature that has a human shape, but is entirely blank) from new technology in genetic engineering that knew nothing and nothing. Then the scientists in charge of her injected hormones and hereditary material that made her human and dubbed her Leona Opal. The batch of human serum they had given her was specialized for Camouflage spies, so when the serum kicked in, they performed weekly tests on her to see if it was permanent. For years, she was cooped up in a single room and several times (121, to be exact) she ran away.

Now, Leona has been sent to the spy school in order to complete her training in camouflage.

Leona's room has drawers, a bed, a nightstand, and a small table and chair. Leona's clothes are kept in the drawer. Her bed has pink bedsheets, a red comforter, several red-and-pink pillows, and a throw pillow with an image of Snoopy. On the nightstand there's Leona's iPod and headphones, while in the single drawer there is Leona's lingerie. On the table there is a stack of her books and a PSP along with a case full of UMDs. Under the bed there is a container full of paint, black ink, clay, and several brushes of varying sizes.
Last edited by TripleMoon on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby TripleMoon » Sun May 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Do we have to have a secondary skill?

Postby Reiu » Sun May 30, 2010 5:44 pm

@ TripleMoon: Yes, as far as I can tell

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lawrence Ourik
Code Name: Fenir

Appearance: Lawrence stands about 6’1, with a thin body. He has snow silver hair, which is layered and with natural spikes, a couple of strands stick up. Lawrence’s eyes are dark blue, and wears rimless reading glasses when he reads or studies. In school, he wears normal clothing that most students wear.
During missions, however, he does not wear the normal type of clothing. Instead, Lawrence is usually seen wearing clothing similar to those in this picture.
Usually Lawrence will have with him a full tang knife, hidden usually.

Personality: Lawrence is a quiet, but sociable warm person. He also has that type of aura that naturally make people look at him in wonder. He likes to be involved with what is happening around him, although silent when doing so. He enjoys reading, in which you may see him with a book at all times, but avoid interrupting him while reading, it’s his biggest pet peeve. While socializing, he talks generally to anyone who wants to start a conversation with him, and usually allows the starter of it to end it. Sometimes you may see him jotting down things in a small hand-sized notebook, for he tends to do this, writing down things that he thinks he might be able to use later on.
Lawrence is quite adept at feeling nothing for his targets, and being a completely different person. During missions he tends to focus only on the objective: the kill. He does though do it on his own time basis; watching, planning, and stalking.

Primary Skill: Assassination
Secondary Skill: Adv. Combat
Secondary Classes: Combat, Endurance Training

Bio: Lawrence was born into a family of spies, although the fact was hidden for a long time. He found his family's secret eventually though, because he had a natural talent in stealth attacking, in which he noticed after time. He put it to the test when one day two odd and nice dressed people came to his doorsteps of his parents' house. He was silently trouble by the fact that these men made no attempt to hide the dangerous tool they had on them, guns. So Lawrence did the only thing he thought to do, and he watched them, from behind in a window that overlooked the two men. He did this for a time, until the men saw the door opening, and tightened their hands close to their guns. Lawrence then grabbed a knife, and sprung on them, landing on one's shoulders, pushing him down. The other man, attempted to punch Lawrence, and landed the punch, hard, knocking him out.

Lawrence woke to find himself in his room, and his parents were there, along with the two strange men. Come to find out, the two men worked for a school for the "gifted", and here to talk to his parents about him attending it. His parents wanted to refuse, but because of the recent incident, they had no choice but to make their son attend.
Last edited by Reiu on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Livix » Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Does anyone know where Kyuu has been I haven't seen her since she put this thread up

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 pm

I can clear that up Liv! :3 Nice to meetcha, I'm Bankotsu_Obsessed, Bank for short!

Kyuu's been having some computer issues lately, and she's been a little stressed about it. Apparently, the Windows that she has (Vista) took a crap on her. She can still use the internet, but it has a tendency to freak out. *Looking over at her comp now* She had some other issues that occurred just recently. Hopefully, she'll get back on her feet and post something up!
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Livix » Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 pm

M'kay thanks, I wish I was there cause I'm actually a computer guy in real life, but that sucks though

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 pm

*Looks around* Can I join?

CS
Name: Gregory Kildem
Nickname: OFP
Code Name: Whirlwind
Appearance (Physical): Greg is 5'11" and medium built. His hair is a sandy blond with streaks of red dyed into it and cut in a brutally short manner. His eyes are a light brown and his skin is marked with a obvious farmers tan. His has the kind of gaunt appearance you get from turning a lifelong fat kid slim, and his look is either that of a spaced out punk, or crazed madman (more often than not the latter).

Appearance (Dress): Greg prefers to wear baggy cargo pants held up by studded belts, random gamer t-shirts, and combat and/or steel toe boots during the day. If he's on the job he dresses much the same, but adds a ski mask, leather gloves, military body armor over his torso and shoulders, and enough firearms, explosives, blades, and ammunition to level a large city block and take on any police/national guard/counter terror organizations who may disapprove to his urban reconstruction.

Personality: This guy seems to live off mountain dew and frag grenades. He has more energy than a nuclear reactor and would be the life of any party if it wasn't for the fact he gets his kicks with heavy calibers and high explosives. He loves videogames (shooters especially) and his grammar is reminiscent of that irritating jackass you've meet on Xbox live. He's not the patent sort, and is more likely to blow your skull apart with a 12 gauge than wait his turn in line at the DMV. The only time you'll ever see him calm and/or not vulgar is when he addresses the elderly. However, that's not to say he's just some dumb, violent, psychopath. I mean, yes he's a violent psychopath, but so far he has yet to do anything really "dumb"… Well, unless he's bored.

Likes: Fast paced videogames, high explosives, caffeine, automatic weapons, sharp things, sugar, taking random object nearby and creating life or death games with them (his life, other people's lives, it changes by the minute), the elderly, and creative kills which he often describes as "wicked sweet"
Dislikes: Waiting, a lack of violence, not being caffeinated, individuals he describes and "hippie bitches", and people who pick on the elderly.

Primary Skill: Advanced Combat
Secondary Skill: Espionage/Camouflage (wait, WHAT?!?!)
Secondary Classes: Stealth and Handy Skills

Bio: Born to a middle class family with two working parents. They never had enough time for the poor boy, but they had enough money to give him the universal electric nanny, videogames. Born and bread on halo, half life, counterstrike, and doom, caused Greg to have a rather antisocial childhood. He had no real friends other than the ones online and the only person who he had any real human contact with was his grandfather who taught the young boy how to shoot and entertained him with stories of his time in the army (both of which were much to his parents' dismay). He would've remained completely under the radar to to spy world if not for that one incident at a NRA convention.

While the details are still locked up tight in the county records, it is known that some unknown individuals (who several national intelligence agencies suspect were spies) attempted to obtain information from an unknown dealer while Greg was attempting to make a purchase from him. Their bodies were recovered from the wreckage of the convention center, but never identified.

His Carrier counselor at Rosenberg University decided that classes in espionage/camouflage would be the best way to curb Greg's impulsive nature. We're still waiting on results…
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Masxira » Sun May 30, 2010 10:54 pm

I wanna join :mrgreen:
But, because of temporary writer's block, mine will be up tomorrow.

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 31, 2010 12:35 am

ATTENTION:

Beatrice (my lappytop) decided to stop her addiction to Windows Vista. So as of... soon -ish? I will not be able to be online as much because Beatrice will be undergoing surgery for her new bestie, Windows 7.

BTW: I have been online, but for minutes at a time. I've looked over the CSes briefly and I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'll hopefully have a more detailed post in what I'm looking for laster on tomorrow, if Beatrice doesn't crash and burn in a firah.

Thanks for your patience :D

Postby Redsnow » Mon May 31, 2010 3:32 am

Beatrice?

Postby TripleMoon » Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 am

Well, that sucks.

My computer's a Vista, but I've had it for 4 years and it didn't break down. Then again, mine is a desktop.

The only problem I have is the poor slowing down internet connection.

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 31, 2010 6:46 am

Mine's an XP.
It smirks at the thought of upgrades and working properly unlike it's owner. -.-
I'll put up a CS if I can because I'm a little worn out from my midterms, paintball two days ago and attending my Godsister's wedding yesterday. T-T
Woe is me.
Listen.

Postby Caim » Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 am

Right...crap that's a lot of people so far. o.O

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 31, 2010 9:44 am

Goddamit, Caim. What happened to you Blackwatch? D:
Everyone just died out back there.
-sniffles-

CS will be up in a few minutes or maybe tommorow.
Listen.

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am

@Red Snow: What about Beatrice? D:

TripleMoon: Mine has crashed about 3 times now to the point where I have to send it to tech suppor for them to fix since my waranty is still good. I haven't even had it for a year!

@Caim: Yes, yes there is.

@Musicmac: Take your time. I still haven't put up a date for startage...

Postby Bolts » Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 am

I'd like to get in on this as well. I should have a character sheet up either later tonight or tomorrow.

Next

Return to Role Playing