The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Rosenberg Spies: New Beginnings

Postby Styx » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:11 pm

~~Hasne~~

She fell down feeling Rage hit her in the ribs with the mop. It hurt but she got some small satisfaction that she was able to land the blow even with Silent knocking the idiot out of the way. Even though her blow didn't land right she hoped he would at least have a huge welt for what he had tried to do to Melody. "But Rage he was gonna try and kill Melody" She whined as she slumped to the floor. She knew from experience that she had not chance in combat against Rage. She was breathing heavily the mop having poked her just right to knock the wind out of her. She stood up and went to go look for Melody wanting to help her find a new chair. She had walked back over to her room and was talking with Eli. She then spoke."Mels I am sorry about the chair......can I buy you a new one...like everything else?".

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Sarcastic confession, how cute, she used an unconscious TV trope... Miccah thought in amusement as he kept himself from chuckling.

He liked her smile, she was more adorable he realized when she smiled. He blushed slightly, he was going to make a fool of himself. With a bow of his head he sighed internally before addressing Leona. "Forgive, I did say I was stabbing in the dark, didn't mean to pry...You, uh, seem angrier than before...I don't want to impose or anything, I've surely brought up a touchy subject...."

Fighting with a girl will definitely get mom up the walls...And she is cute. Would be a shame to lose my chance at even being friends with her...
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Melody : Did That Just Happen? :

Melody took his hand and shook it. A slight tingling feeling went through her hand, up her arm, down her chest, over her heart and into her stomach, causing a multitude of things. Making her heart skip a beat and her stomach flutter were just two of them. She let go of his hand as she took in a sharp breath. Before she said anything to Eli, Hasne spoke up from behind. She turned around and gave Hasne a smile. “Of course you can, sweetie.” She gave her a hug. “And yeah, that was me running down the hallway. My roommate seems nice…” It was all she could say about the experience she just had with him. She eyed his ponytail as she spoke. “Hasne was just playing, weren’t you?” She asked the girl in her arms. The butterflies in her stomach continued to flutter as she spoke to Eli. “Eli. That’s a great name…” She smiled but quickly stopped herself. ‘What in the world are you doing, Melody?!’ She thought to herself, thinking of how stupid that had sounded saying it out loud.

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Leona

Leona simply shrugged off Miccah's little blooper, as she knew little of the internal workings of boys' minds. "Hey, she said, "you ever play Call of Duty?" She picked up her PSP and slid a Call of Duty UMD into it. "I'd like to play if you brought a PS3 or a Xbox one."
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Reiu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 pm

-Lawrence: So that's my roomate?....-

Lawrence did not keep track of the time that went by, he just read. He heard the door opening as he was changing to a new chapter of his Patterson book and placing it on his lap, and heard and boy's voice, I suppose you're the roommate? Lawrence looked up, and saw a tall boy, much taller than him, looking at him. "I would assume so." Lawrence placed his book down, the cover of his book showing the name of the book, "Cross Country" He heard the boy say his name, in which Lawrence likewise responded, "Lawrence," nodding. Lawrence took his small notebook out, recorded the boy's name, then shut it, and put it back into his' pocket. Lawrence moved towards his part of the apartment, saying to Myles, "I've taken this room, and i'll need to head back in so that I may finish unpacking my belongings" Lawrence opened the door, and looked back for a moment, and went in.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Wow, that's new. A girl who actually plays video games....and it's a shooter no less...

"Well actually," Miccah's posture straightened as a small light went across his eyes, "I have played Call of Duty. I brought my PS3 with me, variety of games and all. Gimme a second to set it up and we can definitely play."

Miccah vanished from the door moving towards his larger bag and taking out the accessories for his PS3. He was in the small living room within seconds, connecting wires to the television and then sat back and turned the gaming system on. Sleek, black PS3, with two wireless controllers and complete with controller charger. The small bag of games was laid neatly to the right, names horizontal and shown in order of playage. Infamous, Call of Duty (3, 4: 1 & 2), Final Fantasy XIII, God of War (1-3), Ratchet and Clank Future (ToD & CiT), Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet, and Uncharted (DF).

"Oh and I could ask my mother to bring the red 360 for us when she packs the rest of my books. There's room for two systems on this thing so I wouldn't mind sharing my gaming stations with you. I admit, I have more 360 games but I grew up on a Sony lover. Of course that is, if you want them both here?" He asked absently from the living room before walking back towards her door. With a slight smirk he flashed her Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2 in his left hand. "Wanna go?"

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am

From behind Silent, Tolken tore off the decremental mask, anger and a bit of hurt pride filling his eyes. "Don't you listen?!?" he shouted at Hasne. "Good god woman! I made no move to actual violence, I didn't even have an aggressive posture!" He shot a quick half glare, half nod at the two who came to subdue the aggressive twitch known as Hasne. 'No appreciation for theatrics. And I could have handled her attack no problem. A simple twitch of the neck to soften the blow on the mask, led into a cartwheel over the blow to the knee and to her rear, from which her neck would have been open for many forms of incapacitation.'

As his roommate walked out, dragging Hasne with her, his shoulders sagged and he strolled halfheartedly back to his room. Before shutting the door, he pinned up a sing on the door, "Here be Dragons" it read, then slammed the door, proceeding to deadbolt the door and add an assortment of other locks to it. 'A bunch of fucking psychopaths this lot. You'd think there would be more levelheaded people in an academy for spies.'
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Bolts » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:57 am

Eli observed, with some confusion, Melody's increasingly odd body language. As she withdrew her hand to speak with Hasne, the hacker couldn't help but notice that Melody seemed unusually nervous. "Perhaps she's not good with people either?" Eli waited patiently for Melody to deal with Hasne. Once that was taken care of though, Eli was again thrust into a state of mild confusion as Melody proceeded to inform him of how 'great' his name was. "....Strange." Not wanting to be rude, Eli struggled to think of a proper response to Melody's compliment. "Um....thank you. I could say the same about your name."

At this point Eli couldn't help but feel that the conversation had become far too awkward. "So...." he stalled as he tried to think of something say. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not very good with introductions. What usually happens at this point?" At this point Eli's eyes shifted towards Hasne. "Please tell me it's not going to be a repeat of her." The young hacker tried to mask his growing distaste for Hasne, knowing that Melody was perhaps the girl's only friend.

Postby TripleMoon » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 am

Leona- Again, Just Awesome

WOOT, Leona thought. "That's freaking awesome!" Her red eyes turned bloody red with just pure excitement. "No, thanks," she replied. "I only know how to play PS3s and PSPs since they both have the same buttons and I spend a...quarter of my free time playing both."

Her eyes widened when she saw several CoD games and two Ratchet and Clank games. "Let's get it on!"

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 am

No way....I've never had such luck. Rooming with a Sony born girl? Can this day get any better? Oh wait, I think yes. Will definitely ask mom to bring the PS2 games.

"Really? That's cool then, she'll just bring the books and the rest of my games since this version of the PS3 is backwards compatible." Miccah was genuinely happy as he moved with Leola into the small living room. His green background swirled behind the PS3 options. He grabbed both controllers off the charger and tossed one lightly towards the girl, silently hoping she would catch it.

"Which would you like to play? Modern Warfare 1, 2 or CoD 3? It was the initial suggestion but if you something else, then by all means we can play it."

Postby Bolts » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 am

Narrator - <Wow these kids work fast>

As the various students went about setting up their rooms, the rest of the school was all a bustle with similar activities. Though some were odder than others, at least some seemed to be going reasonably well. The school's open policy on coed dorms seemed to be causing quite the comical scene in some rooms, and jealous wishes in others. No sooner than had the students been settled in though, then did an announcement from one of the school's faculty members come over the P.A. "Attention students. Please report to the auditorium for orientation. Attendance is mandatory."

When the announcement was complete, students either dropped what they were doing or finished whatever remedial tasks they had left going on in their rooms. When that was taken care of, the students departed in their own little groups towards the auditorium. Some went with their roommates, some with new the new friends they had made. Either way, all were in attendance. As the student began pouring in, the halls grew loud with anticipation. Principal Nova was speaking today and most returning students were already well aware of his reputation.

After awhile the noise began to quiet somewhat as the incoming students caught on to the fact that now wasn't the ideal time to be speaking, thus settling them into a dull roar. Many of the teachers could be seen coming in and out as they dragged in the last remaining stragglers of the student body, setting them down in whatever seat was still available. Once everyone was gathered though, the doors were shut and everything was dead silent. All that was left was for Nova to give what was sure to be an.....interesting speech.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 am

~Principal Nova, oh shiz! Lets get this party started!~

Inside an office just a short walk away from the auditorium was Principal Nova. He looked through his closet filled with assorted disguises that he has used time and time over. Even though there were returners at the school, no one could predict his silly but convincing dress-ups. Hey, that's why he's called the master of disguise! He signaled his Vice Principal to send out the message on calling all students for their orientation. Every year, Spencer had to cook up a unique speech filled with the basics but with his own odd twist. They were always entertaining, but still made their point across. There were very few students that were sent to him for misbehaving. One time was far enough for any student.

Nova got himself dressed in his typical fancy-like suit and headed his way to the auditorium's backstage, looking over his papers as the students walked in to take their seats. He could hear how loud they were at first, but then they all quieted down, waiting for his entrance. As the students were still somewhat distracted, he silently made himself onto the podium so that when they all looked at him, he was suddenly there as if he's been there the whole time. He cleared his throat slightly and waited for the talking to die off completely before he took a deep breath and spoke to the students:

"It is an honor to see both new and old faces here today. As some of you may already know, I am Principal Nova, or Principal N if you do so desire. What I hope to see out of all of you is another successful year of wonderful fighters, assassins, tech geeks, and disguise masters. I expect you to fully focus in your classes and work hard, pass all the missions and tests that I assign, and... stay on your toes when something goes wrong. I must warn you that I know about every little thing that happens in this school, whether you may be aware of it or not. Even what happens inside your dorms will be known to me. I suggest that you just work hard and lets hope you don't need to visit me for misbehaving. I wish you all a great year filled with interesting memories!"

He let out a chuckle and he walked off silently, becoming gone just as quietly as he did entering. The students should have been freed to head back to their rooms and prepare for what was assigned next.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Kyuu » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 pm

~MISSION 1~

Each team will be going to a different location for this mission. The only people you have contact with is your team and the teachers, if they are needed.

Objective: Acquire a Big Mac without pickles without being seen by anyone or anything.

Your methods can be unconventional, but they are a few rules.

1- You can’t call the place.

2- You can’t order the burger with pickles and then take them off. You have to order it without pickles

3- You can use your voice, but you cannot be seen by any person or video camera. This mean, you cannot use disguises as well as knocking people on, even if it is from behind. That is still technically, "seeing" you.

4- If you are seen, you automatically fail.

Tools Useable: Communication (provided) and anything available on site or on their immediate person.

This is a NON-KILLING mission.

Teams are now in a black van, about to leave campus and it is now noon.

For Computer/Technical students, you have the option to go into the field where you will stay in the van, or stay on campus in a room to yourself. Either way, you go just state before the mission so I know where you are. If you stay back the control room you will host will be similar to Serenity description of it, other than that, the vans are pretty low tech in comparison, but it gets the job done. For communication, each team gets the standard earwig and mic on the shirt. If you have other communication devices, please put a description in the OOC or PM it to me, and I will let you know if you can use it or not. Nothing too advanced in technology. Have fun.

Men in Black

Two men in black opened the door to room 306 before the assembly happened. They both grabbed an arm of a boy, Myles, and put a white cloth with chloroform in it. Myles was knocked out and dragged from the room. As they stepped out of the room, the men took out all of the Myles’s things and disposed of them quickly.

Serenity : Late :

Serenity rushed up to the build of the new school she was going to be going to for the next four years of her life. She wanted to start off the year good, but already being late as it is, she didn’t feel like it was going so well. As she checked into the front office, Serenity panted as she spoke. “Serenity Fable. Where’s my room?” She asked exhausted. The receptionist looked up from some paperwork and gave her a questioning look.

“Serenity… Serenity… Ah! Serenity Fable. You are very late, you know.” She said in a condescending tone. Serenity laughed nervously.

“Oh, I got lost on the way here is all.” She looked behind her, smiling slightly, knowing what really happened. She had gotten drunk the night before and over slept the bus that came to her house only twice a day. So she had to take the later one, not getting here on time. “It won’t happen again… often…” She muttered the last word, the receptionist here hearing it.

“Ok, honey, your room is 306.” The receptionist gave her a key and went back to her paperwork. Serenity thanked her and headed up the two flights of stairs to get to her room. Upon reaching it, she saw two men in black taking someone unconscious out of the room. “Hope I don’t go out like that guy.” She muttered under her breath.

Before Serenity could put away any of her things, two men in black came up to the room again and grabbed her. “Hey! Put me down!” She screamed as they rushed her out of the room and down the stairs. “What are you doing?!” She asked them in a rage. They set her down outside a room where the glass doors opened for her automatically, revealing a medium sized room filled with computers and computer screens on one massive sized desk. Printers were off to the side of the room as well as a fax machine and scanner. “I could get used to this.” She immediately sat down in the computer chair left for her and started up the computer. She looked for her headset with a mic attached so she could keep in contact with her team. As everything was setting up, she called to her team. “Uh, hello?” She asked, not sure if the mic really worked or not.

Melody

Melody was about to say something sarcastic when the announcement went through that everyone was supposed to meet in the auditorium. The speech the principal gave was riveting, but Melody wanted to spend more time with Eli. Unfortunately, right afterward, everyone was told to get into their teams and the corresponding van. Melody, however, was unable to and had to trudge on over to her control room. “It’s not fair. I wanted to spend more time with Eli.” She muttered in disappointment. Upon reaching her room, she sat down in her comfy computer chair and proceeded to go through the motions and boot up the PC and screens. She logged into her computer and began to initialize communication with her team members. Before they left, she made sure to give them their communication devices that she specially designed for these missions. It was an over-the-ear plastic hook that was secure and comfortable with a thin mic that could pick up almost any sounds. Melody plugged in her mic and began to call off her team members names. “Whirlwind, Chameleon, Sanguinius. Can you hear me?” She voice sounded more serious as she went into missions mode. “Give me a yes or no.” She waited for their reply as she began tracked where the van was taking her team.
Last edited by Kyuu on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

Postby Bolts » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 am

Eli had actually been enjoying his conversation with Melody, something that even he found incredibly strange, when a similar pair of men in black suits came and dragged him away. He was later dumped into an open control room with naught but a chair and a few computer monitors to stare at. "The hell is this? Where's my setu-Hey where the hell-!?" Eli banged on the glass door as the men in black sealed him inside. The hacker cursed lightly under his breath as he sat down in the chair and looked at the, by his standards, primitive machine. "This just keeps getting better and better."

After taking a seat in the, admittedly, comfortable chair; Eli strapped on his issued headset and went about activating the communication programs. Even without his teammates in the room, Eli could hardly bring himself to speak. "H-hello?" he half questioned into the microphone as his shyness took its traditional course. Taking a deep breath, Eli steadied his mind and focused on the task at hand. "Alright, communications are up. Bringing up the location of your.....McDonalds? Seriously?" Eli seemed slightly dumb struck by the oddness of this mission but he figured everyone had to start out small. "Well then....let's get a cheeseburger."

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 am

Leona- McDonald's Unhealthy!

Leona caught the controller and was about to turn the PS3 on herself when the PA came on. "Oh shoot," she mumbled as she placed the controller on the floor carefully. "Well, let's go," she suggested to Miccah and ran out to the auditorium.

-after assembly and mission assignment-

Once Leona heard the phrase "cannot be seen," she thought, Oh, this'll be easy. Before the teams left into black vans, she hurried up to her room and changed into her special mission jumpsuit, turned almost invisible (if you looked closely you could see her) and jumped into one of the vans. Suddenly, as she put an earwig part of the mic thingy, a voice asked if she could hear her. God, the volume's loud. As Leona turned down the volume a bit, she answered, "Chameleon here."

"So, McDonald's is it? That's unhealthy!" Leona commented when she found out where they were going. "Heck, I was never allowed to eat, or even go there! But this'll be easy." She finally sat, arms crossed behind her head, and looked up at the sky through the van's window.

Postby Livix » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 am

Daniel - WILL SMITH
Daniel left with everyone else and saw several of his fellow students taken by Men in Black. Daniel however was loaded into a black van with 3 others. After receiving their communication system, Daniel said "I can order the food without the need for any of us to do much, although someone will need to go in set up my system and then that same person if they're stealthy enough to grab the food, easy in easy out."
Last edited by Livix on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 am

[Sanguinius: Mikkey-D is fo Chumps!]

Tolken jumped in the van, clad in a grey trench coat with only a black, non-reflective body-glove on beneath it. He placed the earpiece in it’s designated spot, that’s the ear for those of you who don’t know, and confirmed that he could hear. “This is Sanguinius, I can hear you loud and clear.” He recognized the voice. It was his roommate. What was her name . . . Melody! ‘Now’s not the time to apologize I suppose.’ he figured. “So how are we going to work this?”
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Masxira » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 am

Lashun- How the hell am I gonna do this?

"I think I'll just stick to the hide-out-in-the-van-with-walkie-talkies position. What good am I if using a costume is going to bomb our mission?" Lashun sighed and looked at the rest of her team. She didn't see much of a purpose for herself, except to play "look-out".

Postby Iris » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:37 am

-Anton-

“Uh, hello?” Came a female voice through the earpiece he had recieved shortly after the assembly, it sounded as if the girl was nervous or perhaps under some pressure. Anton sighed before replying in a calm and friendly tone, "Bonjour, this is Parker, reading you loud and clear on our end, how about you... miss...?"

The van he was placed in seemed to be somewhat empty, he had expected more for some reason however all things considered a small team would be easier to hide, still their goal seemed a bit odd. At least it might give him a chance to practice his skills on something small. He shook his head, trying to clear it from any distraction.
He looked at the other member(s)* and introduced himself, "Anton LeFlouré, AKA Parker, pleasure to meet and hopefully work with you." It was a short speech, as Anton didn't feel as it would do them any good right now if he gave them a long story or the like at this time.

Postby Styx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 am

~~Team Dusj Teppe~~

The McDonalds was hard at work. It appeared to be the sort of McDonalds you would see near the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Wooden like walls with blue trim made up the building instead of brick and yellow. But there was still a large yellow M in the front. A single employee was outside carrying empty boxes to the dumpster. Seeing the white van in front of the store. She looked over at it wondering what church group or something would come in now. 'Well I better go tell the boss that like 15 little kids are here for their burgers....and I am sure one of them will be a little fatty that wants a Big Mac with no pickles'

~~Hasne~~
She grinned bouncing up and down in the van excited for her first mission. She was giggling and laughing as she pulled a long straight military combat knife out of her black suit chuckling "So who wants to play before we start" She said with a childish laugh. She had a number of other knives both blunt and sharp hidden in select areas in her skin tight nylon suit. She grinned teasing Lashun's arms with the sharp point of the blade. She stopped the teasing before Blood was drawn. She hugged her teddy bear sweetly before stepping out of the van and swiftly climbing a telephone pole. A complete change had gone over her and she was all serious as she stored the knife in her teeth. She pressed her Earwig chuckling "Hax what can you tell me?"

~~Navash~~

Underneath the hood of his cloak he was smiling. Unfortunately in this environment he knew the cloak would be more of a hindrance. He chuckled as his team member spoke "I am Falcon that is all you need know" He said listening to Serenity in his ear. With a faint smile he got out of the van swirling the cloak around him trying to head towards the door. Underneath his cloak he had a thin piano wire to get ready for killing if he needed. He smiled the raven flying overhead. He suddenly was struck with an idea. "Apate do we lose if anyone see us or just a McDonalds employee?"

Postby Masxira » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am

Lashun glanced over at Hasne then looked down to see what was prodding her. For some reason, she was completely terrified, though she had a feeling that if she hung around long enough, her pants would be soiled. She tilted her head, seeing the girl hug a teddy bear.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 pm

[Gregory - by the back door to McDonalds]

As per his nickname, Gregory was on his own fucking program

He sat by the back door to the McDonalds, having forgone his normal mission gear in favor of a pair of sunglasses and cap on to cover his face. He had a gameboy in hand to keep him from getting aggravated by his arch nemesis, waiting.

When someone did finally open the door to take out the trash, Gregory simply got up, and slipped into the backdoor (some how repressing the urge to repeatedly bashed the employee upside the back of the head until she was unconscious as the bitch had taken too long); heading strait for the room that looked the most like the office (nine times out of ten that's where the CCTV recording equipment is).
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Livix » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Daniel - Technicalities

Daniel heard Hasne's request and said "So far what I can establish is that with this small computer they supplied me within this car, by all means I can hack the security cameras of this McDonald's if they actually have any so as not to be seen, and then we can order the sandwich by going through the drive through and all, but that's where my plan hit's a wall, the wall being how do we pay or even pick up the food without being seen"
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Kyuu » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Team Ligge

As the black van rolled to a stop and the team was able to get out of the van, the environment around them seemed odd. The McDonald’s stood on a corner of a seemingly abandoned pair of cross streets. The wind picked up slightly as a piece of trash flew by. On the other three corners were, a gas station, with one attendant, a thrift store whose parking lot was half full, and a small coffee kiosk with two baristas, staring out the drive thru windows. The driver of the van parallel parked on the side farthest from the McDonald’s, near the thrift store. The McDonald’s appeared busy with their drive thru but lacking somewhat with inside customers.

((Careful to NOT get seen guys. And remember, you are interacting with the environment, aka me. ))

Team Heftige

The black van rolled to a stop at the edge of the street where the McDonald’s establishment stood. It was on a dead end street where a string of houses were on one side and the McDonald’s with a Play Place on the other. Good think about the homes was that they were all being built. Bad news, there were a lot of construction workers at each of the homes. At the McDonald’s, people were busy going in and out of there like flies. The drive thru was backed up slightly as well as construction workers sitting in the shade of their red and yellow umbrellas drinking and eating. Three security guards were placed at the McDonald’s, two outside and one inside.

Melody : McDonald’s lulz :

Melody pulled up the mission info and scanned her screens as each of her teammates popped up with info, stats, skills, and photo ID. “Read you Sanguinius, Chameleon. Athena here. And let me look for a possible way in. You guys can NOT be seen. By anyone. If you are, we fail.” She scanned the bits of information she got from the security system set up at the McDonald’s as well as who was inside by hacking into the satellites to give her thermal readings inside the McDonald’s. “Ok guys, they have security cameras at the front entrance, pointed outward from the door, one at the drive thru window, one pointed at the back entrance, and one that can see the entire inside of the McDonald’s including the cash register. “You guys have to be careful. Everyone read me, Whirlwind?” She asked her tone serious.

Serenity : I need a drink… :

Serenity looked around to see if the coast was clear. She chuckled to herself as she pulled out a fifth of vodka. “This is more like it.” She unscrewed the cap and took a swig from the bottle. “Ok guys, lemme pull up the mission info.” Her hands flew across the keyboard making a few slight mistakes. “Uhh, Falcon, you guys cannot be seen by anyone. So don’t get caught.” She took another swig, taking a bigger mouthful. She burped quietly into the mic. “Sorry, my baaaaad.” She said as she could feel the rush of the alcohol flood her throat. Since she hadn’t eaten today, the alcohol was hitting her much faster. “Okaaaaaay,” she said, holding out her vowels. “So, there’s like…” She paused a moment, taking another swig. She shook her head roughly as the vodka trickled down her throat. “What was I saying?” she asked, her words having a slight slur, almost like she had developed an accent on the spot.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Leona- Brainstorm Time

"So," Leona asked, "what's the plan? If you'd like, I can simply infiltrate McDonald's." She looked out the window at the McDonald's. "No way we can just order through drive-tru."
Last edited by TripleMoon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing