The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Rosenberg Spies: New Beginnings

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 pm

"Interesting... I tend to get lost in my reading so I wouldn't know if I'm any good at it. I've brought a couple of my own books, mostly favorites, you're welcome to borrow them as well." Miccah pondered which novels he had brought and realized there was an entire bookcase he should have his mother send over. He pulled out his phone and began texting her to bring over a couple of series.

"What did you mean 'practically born' for it?" He asked after putting his phone back into his pocket.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby TripleMoon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Leona- The Moment of Near Truth

Leona sat down on her bed, clearing the stuff on it away, and place the Artemis Fowl book on the nightstand. She looked up at the ceiling as if she was thinking. Well, she was. Should I tell,she asked herself, or not? Leona took her denim jacket to reveal a green t-shirt with a big red heart on it and kicked off her Converse and socks. She was getting tired of all this talking.

"You guess," she said. She didn't want to say anymore than that. Leave it up to him to uncover her past.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am

"...." Miccah paused, straightening against the door frame. She was throwing 'get out' vibes his way. He was uncertain whether she literally meant to figure it out right there or come back to her with the answer.

But if I stay here, she'll start throwing 'pissed off' vibes my way....She's either throwing me hints or I'm simply being paranoid....I really hope it's not the latter...Well, if there's any other meaning she had to her words I can't think of them. From a logical stand point, overbearing parents would be the main reason for certain students to come to a school like this and hate every minute of it....if that's the case then I'm simply making things worse, nice job Miccah, you're still coming off as an ass. So much for keeping mom that promise, I'm sure one kid or another is going to try fighting me...

He sighed softly, shaking his head of doting thoughts and shrugged his shoulders. "Taking a stab in the dark but your parents are the type to push something on to you so much so that you are molded into what they desire most? You said you weren't even aware of coming here so my guessing could be way off...but you plan on just not thoroughly liking this place much....that and my presence, I seem to be bothering you, don't mean anything by it really." He finished slowly, planning to back out of the room after she told him how off he was from the truth.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Kyuu » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am

Melody : Meeting the Roomie:

Melody gave the girl a smile as she thought about Hasne’s little excursions every month. “Doing laundry might help you out.” She said with a smile. “As for my roommate, hmmm, I don’t know how they are…” She shrugged her shoulders as they began up the stairs. “Haven’t met the kid.” She simply stated as they neared her door. She opened it with a key and peeked in. “Heeeelllooooooooo!” She called out, warning her roomie in case he was in the middle of something. She took her water into her hand and drank from it. “Hasne, did you want something to drink?” She asked going over to the fridge. “ROOMIE!” She yelled. “Come out of hiding.” She said with a grin.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 am

[Gregory - Room 106 - Don't startle the psychopath]

The instant the door kicked open Gregory went on alert; however, it took a moment to dislodge himself from behind the television. One he was free however, his pistol was out of his waistband and pointed at the now empty door. This confused Gregory, as doors did not often spontaneously unlock and slam open; well, at least at normal schools they didn't.

Cautiously making his way too the door, Gregory found what appeared to be a young lady struggling under a pile of luggage. The concept of a female roommate puzzled Gregory for a few moments before he took a guess that the isolated and lockable bedroom weren't just so he could stash his firearms away from the prying eyes of a roommate.

Safetying his pistol and stuffing it back into his waistband, Gregory wandered closer to his new roommate. Stopping just a few feet from her and leaning over, the young man cocked his head until he got eye contact. He needed to know if this person was someone of value, someone who mattered, someone he couldn't kill.

One question was said; one word would show her allegiance; one question to determine friend from foe…

"…You play halo?"

The universe held it's breath…
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 am

Leona- Correct, in a strange and awkward way...

Leona blinked at Miccah's answer. He was undoubtedly right, in a weird and awkward way. She nodded to show that he was on target, except....

"I don't have parents," she said. "I'm not an orphan either. I was raised in a top secret (that I'll never give away its location) facility and trained there in camouflage and some combat." Leona smiled at Miccah. He was right, leaving out details.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 am

~Amy, Annoyed girl is annoyed~

She reached out as far as she could, trying to snag her key while he was briefly distracted with the bird. He was too far away so her mission failed. She pulled back and sighed out of annoyance while he made her ask a question about himself. She didn't really know what to ask him... that and she was ogling over his nice body. "To be completely honest, I was... distracted..." She tried to keep her composure even though she felt like melting from his pure beauty.

"If you want me to ask you something, then why are you here wearing a cloak to hide such a nice appearance? I would rather have a cloak since I'm not that... nice-looking. Don't get me wrong, I do look thin and all that... I just think it would be better that way." She looked at her key that was just out of reach. As much as she'd want it, she couldn't until she asked something. She thought he was being a total ass to her, but there was something about him that made her enjoy his company...
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Masxira » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:20 am

<~Yoshi: "I like your hai- Halo??~>

Lashun let go of the bags in her hand and wiggled her small carry-on off of her back. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked up at her rooma-

A GUY!??!

She blinked; not quite showing her true state of shock, but he could still see that she was surprised that her roommate was of the opposite gender... not that she was complaining. She took a quick moment to analyze him; her eyes traveled from his steel toe boots to his blond and red hair. She sighed inwardly. Though he was attractive, she couldn't help but feel a "big brother" vibe.

I just met 'im. Too soon to be looking for potential boyfriends, don't you think, Las?

His question about Halo interrupted her thoughts. She sat up and rubbed her now aching nose.

"I play...but I'm not as good as the guys on YouTube."

Lashun stood up and gathered her bags out of the way of the door before kicking the door closed behind her. She had no idea that the question determined how well they would be getting along this year; she saw it as a... cute... little ice breaker.

"Why? You wanna play once I unpack? "She glanced at the television. "Or until you finish hooking everything up? Whichever comes first."

She chuckled nervously as she inched toward her room with all three bags in tow.

Postby Livix » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Daniel - Unto the other people I cast my friendship

After Daniel finished his food and his roommate seemed appeased, he decided with that he left the room and decided to check out the other rooms, 106 he didn't want to intrude on a conversation so he just moved on, 109 also didn't want to interrupt so he just kept walkin' so he decided to walk up the stairs onto the 200's floor. The situation in there as he passed by seemed like if he walked in something bad would happen so once again kept walking, then he walked by a room with a door broken in so he decided on coming back to it later (just incase the person was still there) he kept walking and still no one seemed open to conversation even a 209 where someone was taking a shower and Daniel didn't want anything to do with that seeing as most of the people here were guys, feeling a little defeated he decided on one last excursion to the 300's floor before he would give up for now, so he walked up the stairs and 303 seemed to have one roommate looking for another and a girl in her PJ's? raiding the fridge, and finally on to 306, guy reading a book and he seemed engrossed in it with another standing there so no luck there with a saddened disposition he walked back to his room completely forgetting to stop back at that one room. all of 10 minutes passed in this walk he took so not much happened but he was a little sad he couldn't find conversation with anyone other then his roommate (not that that's a bad thing)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 pm

[}Tolken Sanguine, let’s have some fun with this.{]

Tolken stopped immediately as he heard the voice of his supposed roommate calling him “out of hiding”. A smile spread across his face, which was promptly hidden by the hideously grotesque grin of an iron mask covering only the bottom half of his face. He picked up a severely hooked blade on a chain and moved toward the door of his room.

Opening the door and strolling out, Tolken began to lazily twirl and spin the chain in one hand. “Hello ladies.” he greeted, noting the second female figure.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Iris » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:25 pm

-Anton-

After taking several more minutes, Anton exited the bathroom fully dressed and refreshed. "Huh, still no sign of my roommate." He half muttered as he cleaned up after himself, now that there was nothing too pressing he examined the living space he had, it was definately comfortable and well maintained.
Dispite all the furniture and decorations, Anton did not feel at ease. "Perhaps it's the jet lag and energy I couldn't get out while I was flying." He thought, flexing his arms as he looked outside. Although he didn't completely trust the reasons to why he was called to this place, he was interested in seeing what he could learn from this school. After all who knows what he might gain to aid his pursuit of his own legacy.

With a smile he moved to the closest wall and did a handstand, his back against the wall he began his personal training regime, starting with a couple dozen push-ups to build his arm strength.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

[Gregory - Room 106 - You Pass! For Now…]

The young man's eye's immediately lit up at his new roommates answer, and a grin spreading across his face that could either have been insane or just plan silly, it was hard to tell with Gregory. One thing that was safe to say is that Gregory would not kill his new roommate. Weather or not she was any good wasn't as important as a willingness to play in his opinion. Besides, experience breeds skill, so she'd undoubtedly get better over time; plus, ever since the 'incident' and the NRA convention, his new caretakers hadn't given him a chance at multiplayer gaming, so he'd play with a retarded squirrel at the moment.

"Those aren't people on youtube. Those are either super powered controller ninjas, or lag switching ho-bags…" Gregory groused as he liberated one of the heavier looking packs off his new roommate and carried it too the empty bedroom. The quicker she got settled in, the quicker the haloing would begin.

"I still need to hook up some cables so you should have time to unpack, if you want." Gregory said as he set the lady's bag inside the room. While technically it would take only moments to get his 360 up and running, Gregory had a rather large switch box that needed to be set up, and making sure every system (from classic nintendo to xbox 360) worked on his tv through it required some details that were slightly time consuming.

While the some would scoff at Gregory's time consuming preparation, the young man felt it was ritualistically important to a good gaming experience. (More likely than not this was due to a large number of times in his youth where he face-planted from tripping on wires as he ran to the fridge for another mountain dew.)
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Styx » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 pm

~~Hasne~~

She saw the chain and the whirling and the iron mask with a smile she winked at him. She took hold of a nearby chair broke off 2 legs fashioning them into makeshift Kali sticks. With an evil smile she spoke "Melody get out of the room let me handle him" She was looking forward to this, 'Two kills in one month life is great' she thought as she slowly advanced closer to him. It was going to be fun. She stopped just out of reach of the chain waiting for him to make a move. Her hair and eyes and body language was like a snake coiling back before launching itself towards its victim. She gave off an evil chuckle as she looked at Token.

~~Navash~~
"There are a few reasons, the first is a simple combat tactic, i know where all my tools are inside of there and I can block your view or discretely fire from underneath the cloak, two is because of the reaction you are having right now, I would rather be remembered for something that I can fix and change in the field like the cloak rather than someone getting a full description of me because of my attractive appearance" He looked at her chuckling tossing the key up in the air to himself teasing her knowing the thoughts going through her head. He was attractive to her on so many levels and it made it even better for her because of he was her roommate. He was going to be nice and polite unless she crossed him and then she would be gone without any hesitation.

Postby Kyuu » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 am

Melody : Uuuhhh, First Impression. Check :

Melody turned around at the sound of her roommate. “Oh hell-“ She stopped seeing him stand there, twirling the chain with the hooked blade at the end. “Uuummm…” She stared at him, trying to figure out what he was trying to do. Thoughts raced in her head as she watched him carefully. Forgetting Hasne was there, she blinked a couple of times when she said something. “Get out of the room? This is my room!” She exclaimed. Watching her break one of her favorite chairs, Melody whined slightly. “Hasne, what have I told you about breaking my stuff?” She watched Hasne move closer. “Uuuhhh, Nova… Nova… Shit.” She just remembered something about the principal being gone till later on today. She looked behind her at the door. ‘Ok, who can handle these two…’ Her mind raced as she ran for the door and began booking it down the hall, bumping into another student. “Sorry!” She screamed over her shoulder as she ran past him. Flying down the first flight of stairs she stopped near Eli’s room to catch her breath. “Shiiiiiiiiiitttttt…” She breathed trying to catch her breath. “Rage! Silent!” She yelled, hoping they might possibly be close by. She started running again and headed down the next flight of stairs. The thought of the two of them together, both being assassins and both challenging each other wasn’t going to end well if she didn’t get help. I mean, what could a little techy do with the two of them specializing in Assassination. ‘Thank GOD I did some research on my roommate!’ She thought to herself. ‘If I hadn’t, I wouldn’t know what to do, or who to call!’ She shook her head as she tried calling for Rage and Silent again.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 pm

[}Tolken, Gadamn!{]

Tolken hesitated, watching the crazy one follow his every move, which must have been incredibly dull seeing as he was only flicking his wrist, ‘Shit, this one means business.’ He wrapped the chain around his arm, catching the base of the blade and raising his hands and taking a passive posture. “Hey, I was just screwing around. No need to go and break the furniture.” He said in a relatively calm fashion. “I wasn’t looking for a real fight, though your choice of improvisation in terms of weapons is questionable.”
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Styx » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

~~Hasne~~

Her eyes had glazed over from the perceived threat to her friend. She was in her zone not paying attention to the words he was saying. She was extremely excited because someone wished to fight her. None of the students ever dared to, even the oldest ones and the teachers would overpower her in an instant. "Never underestimate any weapon" She said recalling several times Rage had knocked her on her behind with a broomstick. She darted in her right chair leg moving in quickly for an impact to the side of his eye intended to shatter the eye socket causing his face to swell up and blind the eye in addition to causing great pain. While this strike was going her left chair leg was swinging at his left knee to break the knee inward hopefully straining or tearing one of the 4 ligaments inside of his knee, preferably more than one.

Postby Masxira » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

<~Yoshi: "Tehe~ Cuuute"~>

Lashun couldn't help but smile back to his crazy grin and laugh at the "ninja" comment.

He's quite nice, she thought. I guess living on campus won't be so bad... I'm sure I can get along with this guy, and he's definitely not bad to look at..

She murmured a "thank you" when he had taken one of her bags and placed them in the empty bedroom. She took a look around and set her bags beside the bed.

"Yeah, I'll unpack a bit first. Just let me know when you're ready to kick my ass."

She chuckled a bit at her own joke as she laid one of the bigger suitcases onto the bed and began to unpack a load of pants, shorts, bottoms and place them in the bottom drawer of a large dresser.

Postby Livix » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Daniel - I favor being alive

Daniel had heard a commotion coming from the room he was walking past, and during this a girl ran out and bumped into him, he decided whatever was going on had nothing to do with him so he followed the girl to her stop, and asked "What the hell is going on over there?" after he got an answer he decided to go back and check for himself and saw this girl with sticks in her hands launch herself at this guy

Trying to keep himself alive he simply watches unable to do anything without tools (for a makeshift tazer)

Postby Bolts » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 am

< Eli Whitaker > - I can make titles too

Eli, who had been happily organizing his room, soon heard a familiar shout from outside his apartment. Curious if this was somehow his roommates doing, the young hacker stepped out of his room and into the hallway, just in time to see Melody screaming at the top of her lungs for someone named Rage and another named Silent. "Problem with the room-" at this instance Melody ran screaming down the hallway away from him. "....mate?" he finished with a bewildered look on his face. "Something tells me I should stay out of this...."

With that, Eli returned to his room and took a seat at his computer. After taking a seat at Beatrice, the smallest and least powerful of his three machines, and by proxy the most portable, Eli went about setting up his internet connection. He'd have to set up some false IP addresses around campus and a few net cafe's if he wanted to continue his hacking lifestyle. He'd probably do that later that night while his roommate was asleep. though the more he thought about it the more he began considering the fire escape a more viable means of entrance and exit. "This is just fantastic isn't it?.....I can't even go in and out of my apartment like a normal college student."

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 am

Melody : OMG FOUND THEM! :

With her hair whipping around her face, hitting her in the eyes, Melody ran down the last flight of stairs before bumping into the two teachers she needed at this exact moment. “Rage… Silent… I need your help. Code Nova.” Melody started running back to her room where a full on force was going kill her new roommate. The two teachers looked at one another and ran after Melody. Melody led them to her room and pointed at Hasne trying to attack her poor roommate.

Rage & Silent : Holy Mother of the Mammoths :

Rage looked over the mess that Hasne already had created in the short time of students arriving. “Silent, subdue her.” She said roughly. She looked around and picked up mop, stepping into the room. Silent rushed into the room and stood in front of Tolken, pushing him backward into his room. He dodged one of the sticks to his leg, but unfortunately could not deflect the one to the face, very well. He was able to make it a lesser blow. Rage came up behind Hasne and jabbed her in the side with the handle of the mop. “Hasne.” She said normally, “You shouldn’t be so rash.” She grabbed Hasne’s shoulders and pulled away from Silent. “You ok, Silent?” Silent gave her a curt nod and started to head out of the room. Rage nodded back and let go of Hasne’s shoulders. “Now, behave. Listen to Melody.” She started for the door but turned around before leaving. “Don’t forget to apologize, either…” She left the two girls as well as the boy to figure out the rest.

Melody : Ohmigosh! My Favorite Chair! :

Melody went over towards the kitchen table and looked over the damage done to her favorite chair. “Ah, Hasne, you murdered my favorite chair!” She whined aloud, acting as if something like this happened normally. She looked over at the girl and shook her head. She glanced back at the door noticing someone else there. “Uh, can I help you?” She asked the boy, heading over to him.

Postby Livix » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 am

Daniel - Hasne = Death

Daniel stood at the entrance of the door as two teachers came in a took the situation from "Holy shit" to "be calm or die" as Daniel watched this amazed, after which he waked "Can I help you?"

"No, I was actually just watching the racket" Daniel said with an "on the spot" face. "Do you need any help with anything, cause I'm kinda handy" Daniel said, actually having learned craftsmanship from his father, in the meantime between missions and showing Daniel some gadgets.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 am

Melody : Uh… O…k… :

Melody gave Daniel a funny look as she watched him with the look on his face. “Uhh, no, I think we have it covered. Hasne and I were just leaving.” Melody took Hasne’s hand and started pulling her towards the door to let her roommate get a hold of himself. Going down the flight of stairs, Melody stopped at Hasne’s room. “Come on, Hasne.” She said as she pulled the girl inside of on her own apartment. “Uhhh…” She was about to call out Hasne’s roommate’s name, but she realized that they never exchanged names. “Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy.” She called out, sounding a little Southern as she did. It was the only way she could think of at the time to grab his attention.

Postby Bolts » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 am

A light squeaking sound emitted from Eli's room as he rolled out in his computer chair, eyebrow raised with an oddly confused expression on his face. "....Hello....." he stated rather flatly, confused by the girl's sudden change of accent. "I hadn't pegged you for a southern bell. Something you'd like to share?" Eli's eyebrow was still raised in confusion though now a light smile had appeared on his face. This smile was immediately whipped away when he noticed that Hasne had returned as well. "Fuck...." Eli began slowly massaging his temples as he tried to figure out what he was going to do in the wake of dealing with his roommate. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Before receiving an answer, Eli pushed himself back into his room in an attempt to try and straighten things out, just in case Melody had come back to see the computer again. Right as he was in the midst of cleaning though, Eli seemed to freeze on the spot. "Wait what am I doing?" Eli hated people, why was he being nice to this girl? Granted she was friends with the crazy woman so that was reason enough but that wasn't the only reason he was being so polite. "Whatever, figure it out later...."

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

Melody : Southern Bell? :

Melody gave him a funny look as he called her a southern bell. “A what?” She asked, surprised. “I’m not from the south…” She said with a look of ‘why-would-you-think-that?’. As she watched him at his expression went from amused to disappointment in an odd fashion. As he rolled back into his room, Melody followed Eli into his room to check out that computer he had set up earlier. Upon walking into his room, Melody looked around to see what he had gotten done since she last talked with him. “Uuhhh…” She said, thinking to herself. "I like what you've done to the place." She said, trying to be friendly. "Oh, before I forget, my name is Melody." She said stretching out her hand to shake his.

Postby Bolts » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Eli was still trying to organize the mess on his workbench. The one thing he hated about himself was his disorganized nature, it always caused problems. "Sorry, I haven't really had a chance to organize these things yet." he said, a light blush appearing on his face. When the girl introduced herself as Melody, Eli dropped what he was doing and turned to face her. "Eli." he stated politely, shaking her hand in return. "So....how'd the meeting with your roommate go? Was that you running down the hallway earlier?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing