The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The Rosenberg Spies: New Beginnings

Postby Kyuu » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Melody : Uuuhhh :

“Clothes?” She questioned her as he stood up. Melody watched him go to his computer and beginning to log in. “Oh… my…” She gasped aloud and rushed over to his chair. “Ohmigosh! Does she belong to you?!” She asked almost in hysterias as she looked at the computer. “She’s gorgeous! Did you build her from scratch?” Her heart was racing as she stared at the computer. “What OS are you using? How much can she hold?” Her mind raced through all the questions she wanted to know. “I mean…” She backed off slightly and recomposed herself. “I’m intruding. I just came by to see if everything was alright and that Hasne didn’t drive you mad…” She giggled nervously at the last part. She looked back at him, really actually seeing him this time. ‘Oh wow…’ She thought to herself. He was cute, she had to admit. ‘Hasne is really really lucky…’ She blushed slightly. “Anyways, if Hasne starts to go a little psycho or something, just tell Nova. I, however, should be getting back to my room so I can welcome my new roomie.”Melody gave him a smile as she put her hands behind her back.

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Alexander Orenthall
After about 10 minutes of walking, Alexander and his servent by the name of Jenkins arrived at his room. Alexander looked around inside the room. "Bah this is tiny, not compared to the room I had back at home." Alexander clicked twice and said "Jenkins unpack my bags, I'm going to make myself a club sandwhich, at least I hope this kitchen has the ingredients. When you're finished, take the limo back to the mansion and tell father I've arrived." Jenkins nodded as the young teen walked into the kitchen, he noticed how untidy it was. "I'll get my roomate to tidy up, can't stand cleaning." Alex opened the fridge and was pleasently surprised that it was quite well stocked with all sorts of food, and low behold there was a medium sized sub bread ready. He pulled it out as well some other various food stuff mainly meats and sauces but the odd vegetable and condement but overall it was a meat meal.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Styx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

~~Hasne~~

She smiled seeing Melody and nodded doing what she said scurrying to her room and throwing on a pair of tight little short shorts and a tank top. She strapped nova onto her back and came out. "Melody?" She asked ignoring Eli for the moment her attention completely focused on the hacker girl who had been her companion for 2 years "Can I come meet your new roommate?" She asked sweetly "Nova is going to be with me" She said as if that would make a big difference, the stuffed animal was always with her. She sighed looking at her. She was nervous as she looked at Melody chuckling wanting to spend time with the girl.

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Daniel - They go bump in the ... Day!?

Daniel in the mean time of waiting for his roommate to enter, had started setting up his own system, it wasn't anything to laugh about (octet core processor 1.5ghz each (of his own design), 16 gigs of DDR3 ram, ATI Radeon HD 5870 GPU, 2 terabyte 7200rpm HDD's, blu-ray/DVD player, CD-writer and rewriter, biggest most silent fan he could find, and it duel-boots windows 7 and Linux's Backtrack 4, all with an HD monitor (27") that goes up to a 1920 x 1080 resolution)

And after he was done, he heard some bumping around like someone was in the living room, so getting up and getting his eyes used to large amounts of lights again he walked out to see a guy about his age raiding the fridge and Daniel being himself simply called to the guy "Yo, hows it going?"
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Alexander Orenthall
Alexander twirled around in the mid process of making his sandwhich. He gave an odd look at the boy and raised his eyebrow quirkily, his odd look turned into a cheeky smirk. "You must be my roomate. My name is Alexander Orenthall of the Orenthall family, I didn't hear anyone when I came in so I decided to set up and have myself a snack. Usually I'd have something of a larger amount but this place lacks the facilities compared to home." Alexander put his sandwhich on a chopping tray and got a plate out of the cupboard to put it on.

"I hope you don't mind, I like to cook. I hope you'll clean though as it's not one of the tasks I'm prone to." Alexander pulls a knife out of rack of knives and begins to carve the sub in half, the sub itself was piled high with various meats and sauces with only vegetable being lettuce and three types of onion.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Daniel - May the gods be praised

"Um ... Hi ... I'm Daniel, Daniel Dean ... of the Deans? and you don't have to worry about not hearing me I was in my room setting up." As the guy said that he could cook Daniel was ready to fall to the ground in praise to the angels that sent this man. "NO, I don't mind cleaning at all, well normally I hate cleaning but I'm a horrible cook, so in exchange for happy days I'll get rid of my hate for cleaning" WOOOHOOOOOO, Praise for this godsend and with that he turned around and said "What is it you require cleaning" with his hand in a solute to his forehead (he says this jokingly and seriously at the same time, he's not gonna act like a servant ever again)

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Alexander Orenthall - More than you bargain for
Alex cotinued to prepare the sandwhich before him. "Everywhere, for a start this kitchen is filthy in places, the lounge room seems just as dirty. Oh don't mind the old man in there, that's Jenkins. He's just setting up my games console and TV as the one in there seemed tiny compared to my 48" HD plasma screen plus also my entire dvd and game collection. Father likes to spoil me, I don't mind it but pressuring me into that fancy private school stuff was a step too far. I prefer to walk among more lower 'no offence' people, I enjoy watching gang fights and bar brawls. Mainly the whole chaos going on around me while I sit there like a blank wall."

Alex then as if his entire previous monologue was moot went back to the fridge and began to rummage again. "Want me to make you something? Pizza, chinese, indian? I do a wide variety of recipes." He began to wield the knife like a weapon and practiced a little with it.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby TripleMoon » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Leona- Let's See What I've Got

After a few minutes of thinking, Leona rolled off the bed and walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. She was puzzled at what she found. "What the heck is this?"She asked, holding up an apple in disgust and wrinkled up her nose. "All they feed me back home is some kind of special gelatin and stuff..." Then she shrugged, thinking, Ah well, there's a first time for everything. She took a chomp out of it and found it delightfully delicious.

After eating the entire apple, Leona went to unpacking her luggage. Finding her iPod and speakers, she listened to "Sweet Dreams" while she was on the floor unpacking the two luggage bags.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Daniel - For this one time "Your wish is my Command"

Daniel listened to the guy all the way through thinking only about what he was asked to do, although he was listening he wasn't paying attention. Until food was mentioned to which he responded "A sandwich like yours would be fine, and I wouldn't want you to work on a filthy counter top so I'll clean first" with that Daniel raced into his room and powered up his machine, having already connected himself to the schools internet he searched up how to clean, he read several pages of methods in under a minute, and raced out of his room, filled a bucket full of water brought along some of the dish soap, and started to clean the entire kitchen, it was easy enough, large leading into small circles with a rag on the counter top using water with a slight amount of bleach in it (as a disinfectant) and using a second bucket used it to water up the mop, after which he salvaged several fans from the other computer (he'll put them back) and strapped them to a power source and attached it to the roof of the room and had it swinging like a pendulum (to dry the floors faster) he then took the vacuum cleaner and with great speed swept the floor of not only the lounge room but both of their bedrooms, taking great care to remove the fans after the kitchen floor was done, he made a make shift water pressure cleaner out of a cone of metal with a hole on the top, a metal washer placed against the hosed section of the sink, and cleaned the hell out of whatever he had missed (ex. the top of the stove, the dishwasher and parts of the sink itself) it took him 30 minutes to do it all and he was really tired at the end of it, he then got up got his sandwich and ate the most satisfying meal he had ever eaten.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Miccah found the room after a struggle of understanding his mother's side notes and simply using context clues. He stopped at the door, took out the dorm key and opened it. Narrow foyer-esque hallway, spacious trail off into small kitchen and then the living space, two doors on either side; one was open.

Must be my roommate...which means this here, he turned to the other bedroom, is mine.. He moved all his things into the room, organized for later unpacking. Have to be polite and at least say hello... He moved to his roommate's bedroom door and knocked on the wood frame. Unconsciously his eyes scanned the room, noticing the well rounded ass move back and forth in motion to some unheard melody.

Wait, his mind reeled before he blinked repeatedly and focused on the bent over frame of what he could tell was female, I'm sharing a room with a girl?....Isn't that just...odd? I mean, how do they even know if I have the decency to mind her space? Wait, that's not the problem...it's more so how her personality is....please not a weirdo, I can handle anything but that.... He thought slowly before, realizing she had headphones on. With a sigh, he knocked against the wood more prominently, she should have been able to hear that one.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Bolts » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 am

"Uh.....right." Eli looked slightly confused after Melody's sudden switch of persona's. One minute she was speaking advanced computer hacker, the next she was the polite, concerned student again. The minute Hasne broke into the conversation though, Eli took the initiative to speak. "Please for the love of all motherboards take her with you." As he spoke, Eli kept himself occupied by cleaning up the mess he'd made. "Oh....about your questions. I can answer them once your back. This is just my traveling setup though, I'm still waiting on the other towers to get here. This poor girls only got 32 gigs of RAM running through her." Eli seemed oblivious as to how ridiculous such an amount of RAM was, though for the amount of multi-tasking he often found himself engaged in, it was barely enough. "For now though, please get her out of here so I can clean up."

Postby Kyuu » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 am

Melody : I See How It Is :

Melody gave him a nervous smile. “Ah, ok, I’ll do that. “ She said slowly just as Hasne came up next to her. She turned to the girl and gave her a smile. “Of course you can come with me. But Nova wants you to be on your best behavior, ok?” She patted the girl on the head and moved some of her white hair out of her face. Since she met the girl two years ago, they’ve become very close, both of them unable to move away from the institute ever in their life really. The world was unable to handle someone like Hasne and Melody was too tempted by the world to be let off her leash. Melody took the girl’s hand and gave Eli a look back. “I’ll try to talk to her for you, maybe she won’t, err, break you at first before getting the chance to, uuhhh, play with you…” The idea of this sounded weird as well as the concept, but it was the only way she could talk to him without Hasne feeling like Eli wasn’t her play thing. “I’ll talk to you later.” She said before walking off with Hasne out the broken door.

Postby Bolts » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 am

Eli watched as the two women left the remains of his apartment. Once they were well down the hallway, Eli pulled his B.A.....come to think of it he still hadn't finished the acronym for that ridiculous device in his pocket. "To hell with it. I'll flip a quarter later or something." After keying in a few buttons to the still unnamed trinket, Eli brought up the data he'd 'borrowed' from the vending machine earlier. "Wow....fifty bucks already. People are thirsty." Eli chuckled as he slipped the device back into his pocket and examined his as of yet, still intact bedroom door. If he was going to continue sharing a room with Hasne, which hopefully he wasn't, he'd have to figure a way around her problem with doors. Of course the easiest way to do that would have been to simply build an iron frame and replace the door all together but, being a true techy, Eli couldn't settle for something so simple. "Let's see what I can come up with by the end of the week."

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:47 am

[Tolken Sanguine]

After hauling the bulk of his bags into his room, he began to open them and bring out his possessions, which, oddly enough, started with various wall hooks, empty plaques and bolts. Next came a battery operated screw driver with which to place the prior mentioned objects on the wall. After a considerable amount of noise from the power tool, he began to remove from his bags that which would be mounted on the wall, beginning with several theatric masks, then several masks of questionable purpose, and then, finally, came various medeival weapons and even a few torture devices, all created with modern techniques and skills of course, though still in the form of their ancient counterparts.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Leona- Awkward...

Hearing the loud rapping on the door, Leona immediately took her headphones off, paused the music, and turned around to see a boy clearly fascinated by her butt stand in the doorway. Awkward... Her red eyes glistened as she unspected the boy for a few moments, and a hint of worry showing. In the Genetics Lab where she was born and raised, she had heard cases from top FBI agents involving rape and sexual crimes among the genders.

When Leona was sure she wouldn't be one of the victims (for now, anyway), she greeted: "Hello. What's your name?" She waited for him to reply before she resumed unpacking.

Awkward, indeed...

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

She's very curt...that or an upperclassman who's annoyed at my presence...Not that it matters. Efficient, doesn't seem like much of a talker...I wonder if she enjoys reading, that usually gets our non-social group talking... Miccah thought before watching her continue unpacking. He noticed her complete disinterest at his arrival. It's possible that she's simply the type to unconsciously ignore others, or just guys for that matter.....I hope she isn't a fanatic of sleepovers, it would be quite embarrassing on my end....

"My name is Miccah, Miccah Ashford. And if you don't mind my asking, what is yours?" He inquired, leaning against door frame slightly. He dually noted the red of her iris, they shared something in common right off the back, what with his odd regalia colored eyes. "And what are you here to study for?"

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Leona

"Leona Opal," she replied, trying not to produce any robotic politeness that came from her kind. "I bet you came here by free will. Did you? Cause I didn't." Leona said bitterly, remembering how A79 deceived her. She was up to unpacking her clothes, and started to organize and put them in the drawers. A book titled "Artemis Fowl" lay splayed out on her bed. She wondered if she should pick that up.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm

"Nice to meet you Leola..." Miccah finished with a somewhat forced smile. He wasn't used to formalities at all. He wondered if he sounded like an ass, it wouldn't be the first time of course. Many people tended to get the wrong idea about him, but a part of him enjoyed the misconceptions. With an inner sigh he stared at Leola curiously.

"What do you mean forced?" His interest veiled by the sheer curiosity in his voice. Could you really be forced to come to a University? I mean has this girl heard of cutting class? With a University you don't necessarily have to show up at all....Or maybe she was joking...girls are prone to be more sarcastic.

His interest was peaked at the sight of 'Artemis Fowl'. He had read the whole series up until the latest one. He hadn't gotten the money for it yet, so he may have been a little behind on reading a majority of series related books. 'Under the Dome', placed neatly on top of his own bed was around a thousand pages. He was only on page 463. He stopped himself from speaking about her Artemis copy; didn't want to come off as rude by unleashing a load of questions on her.

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Leona

"I didn't even know I was coming here until this morning," Leona said, careful not to spill anything about her past. If she knew one thing, it was that not to tell more than needed. And she had learned it the hard way. "What are you skilled in?" She asked. "I'm here probably for camouflage."

All of her clothes (except her lingerie, she would put it in a drawer when privacy was available) had been unpacked, so she went over to her other bag, unzipping its many pockets. The first pocket contained a PSP, charger, and a case full of UMDs, and placed them onto the bed for later. The second pocket had a pair of binoculars and a plastic tub full of Crayola clay. Paint and a big jar of black ink were placed onto the nightstand's top. Leona left the rest unzipped but not emptied for later.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 pm

"Ah, that makes more sense." Miccah nodded slowly and gave a considerate thought to her question. He scratched at the back of his head, slightly unsure.

"Well, I'm not particularly sure. I mean, a scout is the only reason I'm here. I....I've got a lot of skill in combat. Things like kickboxing, karate, different forms of martial arts and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. It's not really anything special....How, uh...how far'd you get in Fowl?" He asked with an awkward point to the book on the bed.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 am

~Amy, O-oh my...~

She blinked a few times at his smile, trying to figure him out. He was such an odd kid, excluding the pet raven he had. He had that spontaneous feel to him for some reason that Amy couldn't quite point out.

She looked up annoyingly at the bird, trying to shoo it away, but it was persistent. She was easily distracted with the bird's pestering as he pick-pocketed her and ripping off his cloak. She blinked and looked back at where Navash once was right when she felt his hand brush against her breast. When he wasn't there, she stared there for a minute to register his change of spot. Her eyes scanned the room, finding him in his new place. Her eyes were locked onto the features that she imagined him to be like before they met. Her jaw seemed to have opened just slightly as she stared at him.

After taking a few moments to gather up her words. She had to hide the fact that he looks totally and utterly hot to her. "U-uh, I'm not quite sure what to ask... I never like being on the spot..." She looked at her keys dangling in his hands, taking her by surprise once again. "H-hey! Hand that back!" Her hand was held out as if he's going to pass it over with no resistance. As she waited, her eyes looked at his features once again, her mind seemed to be somewhere else. "My god, he's exactly what I wanted him to be! Why can't I have crushes on some more normal people...?"
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby TripleMoon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:02 am

Leona- A Book Discussion With A Bit of Martial Arts

"I know some martial arts, such as tae kwon do and kung fu. I'm a black belt in both," Leona said. Replying to Miccah's question, she said, "Not much, really. Up to page 72. I'm not a very good reader, since I was practically born for camouflage." She resisted giggling. I don't think I won't tell.

"I have some more books, too." Leona took out a stack of 4 books: "The Red Pyramid," "The Lightning Thief," "Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix," and "Inuyasha Volume 15." She stated, "You can read them if you'd wanna."

Leona felt a little guilty, though. She had stolen them from A79's library, who apparently still couldn't grow up when it came to books. He would kill her if he found out. The books she was meant to have were all boring, drab, grey nonfiction.

Postby Masxira » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 am

<~StumbleUpon: Yoshi~>

Lashun sat quietly in her brother's car most of the ride to Rosenberg. Levi was too busy talking about his "oh-so-happy" experience that he never realized that Lashun was barely listening. Lashun wasn't interested; In fact, she wanted him to shut up.

This is the last thing I needed.., she thought.

Lashun sighed a loud, making Levi stop at mid-sentence. He looked over at his sister and smiled a bit.

"'Ya nervous?" he asked coolly. Lashun just shrugged. All she knew was that she didn't want her brother to take her to Rosenberg. She would've rather rode a bus with a hobo. Levi reached over to her and ruffled her hair a bit. "I'm sure you'll tackle it just fine, kiddo." She couldn't help but smile a bit. Even though he seemed to be trying too hard to win her over..,

Since when did he call me "kiddo"?

...it was obvious that he cared a lot about her stay. So, with a cool head, she listened more intently to her brother's stories and actually found them interesting.

Soon, Levi pulled up to Rosenberg. Lashun sighed and quickly got out of the car once it came to a full stop.

"You sure you don't need any help?" he asked as he leaned toward the passenger's window. Lashun grabbed her three suitcases; one in each hand and a smaller one on her back.

"I got it..!" she flashed a reassuring smile before starting toward the gates of the campus. Levi smiled and held back tears as he drove off.

Lashun started to stumble like a drunkard once Levi was out of sight. She ignored the pleas of random students to help her and continued to trudge toward her room. "One...oh....six." she chanted.
She finally reached the room, unlocked it, and kicked the door open before she fell flat on her face at the doorway. On her way to the ground, she someone in her room plugging up a bunch of cables into the television.

Well, this is embarrassing... was her last thought before her face ate the carpet.

Postby Styx » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am

~~Navash~~

He chuckled looking at her crossing his arms as he looked at her "You need to do as I ask" He said. Navash had no intention of giving the key back. He was annoyed at this girl first one moment it was he needed to say more about himself nd the next it was oh, I don't like being put on the spot I don't know what to ask. Women were so confusing. He sighed. The raven cawed once and then started pecking at his shoulder "I will feed you in a moment" He said ignoring the bird after.

To a certain degree he knew what effect he could have on women, his face and body were one that were remembered which is why he wore the cloak a large portion of the time. With a faint smile he looked at her dangling the key just out of reach. "Come on....ask me anything" He said looking at her annoyed and bored. The bird was desperate for attention trying to nip at Navash's ear.

~~Hasne~~

She smiled walking out the door with Melody. "He is going to be such a wonderful toy" She said sighing. With a faint grin she looked at Melody. She and Melody has been at the school for 2 years and Melody was the only one she felt close to. She listened to Melody sort of like a big sister. She chuckled "I just got back from my monthly trip today....I still need to do laundry" She grinned looking around loving how free she was to move in the outfit she was wearing. It wasn't her usual skin tight black suit but she liked this anyway. She looked at Melody and smiled "So how is your roommate?"

Postby Iris » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 pm

-Anton-
It had taken several minutes for the french student to get to his room and unpack everything but it was well worth it. Now he could relax in his nice and surprisingly spacious room, as he looked around he briefly considered begining his training but decided to leave it for now after all he was a bit tired after a long flight and might injure himself if he lost his focus even for a second.

Taking advantage of the two bathrooms, Anton grabbed his spare clothing, a towel and carefully he made sure to put the bathroom on lock before hitting the shower.
Seemed like everything had gone so quickly over the last few days. He thought as the cold water washed over his body, One moment still in France the next off to America... He shook his head clear, not wanting to think too deeply in his troubles after all who knew why and how the university managed to get hold of him so quickly after his arrest.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing