The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Rosenberg Spies - Mission #1: Pickles...

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Miccah would never admit it but the sound of a timid voice made him jump slightly. He didn't even know it was on, let alone able to start communications. Don't want to seem like an ass by ignoring him but the other guys in this van are...quiet....I can't believe there are guards outside of a family restaurant? Then again the area is full of construction....Whatever paranoia has caused them to guard Mickey D's, it doesn't really help our situation much...

"....Uh, Hey...Do um, cheeseburgers come without pickles or is that going to be part of our invisible order? I'm a BK goer so if any of you have an idea I'm all ears."
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Bolts » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

Team Ved:

The black van rolled to a stop outside the local McDonalds. Of all places, this one was located across the street from a shopping mall. The McDonalds itself was rather outdated looking. It lacked a playground, substantial parking lot, or even those ridiculously old video games the new ones tended to have. Still, its proximity to the mall meant a heavy swarm of customers. "You kiddies have fun now." Came a teasing response from the van driver. "It'd look awful if you kids couldn't even nab a cheeseburger without getting caught."

Eli Whitaker <what the hell>

"What the hell?" Eli thought silently to himself as he heard Miccah ask his question. "Of course cheeseburgers come with pickles. All cheeseburgers come with pickles. Christ they put pickles on EVERYTHING at McDonalds." Eli rubbed his temples in annoyance. Three minutes in and his team didn't know the menu at McDonalds. "You know what.....nevermind." The hacker ignored his team for a moment and proceeded to do what he did best, hack. In minutes he'd shutdown any security cameras the McDonalds had running, as well as their menu screen. "I can place the order but I have no idea how you lot are going to pick it up without being seen. This is just ridiculous."

Postby Iris » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 am

-Anton-

"Are you alright, miss?" The teen asked as he put on his gloves, it worried him that their operator began to act strangely. He still hadn't caught a name from her side so he kept it polite even without her name.
Once again he looked at 'Falcon' the hooded teen seemed to be looking for something outside or at least that's what Anton assumed as he couldn't see where his eyes were looking at. "Fair enough" He responded to the teen's introduction, "I myself specialize in climbing and combat. I figured it would help you if I gave you that bit of info."

When Falcon asked their operator about whether or not they can be seen, "What do you have in mind Falcon?" Anton asked curiously.

As the van continued to move Anton took the time to observe the American structures as they passed, he could feel his body still suffering from jet lag but he couldn't let it affect the mission. When it finally came to a halt, their target appeared to be an outdated McDonalds however Anton did not trust it.
After all appearences are decieving, "Hey Falcon, do we have a contingency plan?"

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm

~Amy, My creator is a lazy whore! Oh man, this guy is SMOKIN'! And... go team 1!~

Amy was still partially distracted by the time he replied to her question. She knew that there wouldn't be a chance to even get close to him. He seemed to be the type to distance himself from people in order to not have any ties, but then still tease the person he's around to fuck with their head a little. As much as she'd like it, she definably hated that assumption she had for him! She picked up on the calling for the orientation and snatched her key before going in and getting into a black van and hearing about her first mission. Her reply to it was fairly simple:

"What the FUCK is this??? I expected some super awesome mission! Not a fast food run! This is the most rediculous thing ever!"

She moped all the way there, trying to find a simple way to get the mission completed. She knew that asking her team might help out a little, but them again... they might not really be much of a help... Worth a shot though... "Ssssoooooo, Team 1... I think I should climb through their air conditioning system and get our food once it's up. WIth some transparent string and a hook, I can swoop up the order and climb out. As long as the system gets installed and the order has been paid." She looked at everyone on her team, wondering if the plan will work.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Reiu » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

-Lawrence: You have got to be kidding me...!-

Lawrence was quiet, taking small notes in his notebook as the whole string of event was happening. The hell type of mission is this?, he thought, as he listened to the others in the van, apparently his team. He heard Eli talk about placing the order, and how people were not going to get caught getting it. Sighing, he pulled out his tang knife and twirled it by the ring on it. "I might have an idea; granted that no one has anything better." He said, looking at the group, "I could get into the duct area above the kitchen area, i could then use my knife to 'fish' the burger." The then took his glasses off, "the thing i need though is string or some type of item that i could attach my knife to." He sighed again, "it's something we can try, but I'm not sure if that could really work."

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:54 pm

"Like I said. Burger King goer. I don't eat McDonalds." Miccah replied dryly as he sighed. He watched as the other team member in the van played with his knife. He nodded thinking it was better than nothing.

"Alright so if we take care of the guards, we could get you into the duct above the kitchen." He pointed at Lawrence and then tapped his communicator. "Kid from the communicator can place the order and when the burger is good and ready we could use a shoelace to dangle your knife into the kitchen and nick the sandwich. I don't have string but I think shoelaces could suffice in its place. That is of course, if this is how we're going to do this ridiculous mission."
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Kyuu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

Serenity : Feeling it… :

Serenity looked over the keyboard and then to one of the many screens she had at her disposal. “Parker, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?” She said, slurring her words even more. “Ha-Hang on for a sec, Ok?” Her voice going a bit high pitched at the end. She took a swing from the vodka bottle again, it being almost ¼ gone now. “Mkay. My name is Serenity… I mean, Apate. Hey when did you show up?”She asked as she looked on her satellite image of another person outside the van. “Hey let him iinnnn…” She sounded the word out with lots of diction. “Ok, folks, let’s do this…” She took a joystick and started moving the camera around and around. “Woooooooah…” She watched the screen, the movement making her dizzy. “WHOOSH!”

Abbi : Being Thrown Out a Van Door :

Abigail rolled over onto her hands and feet as she was pushed out the door of a black van. “Heeeeey! Wait! What am I supposed to do here?!” Abbi ran towards the van as it drove away. Before it left, a hand shot out and pointed at another black van sitting on the side of the road. “I see how it is…”
Abbi ran over to the van and knocked on the outside of the door. “Uh, hello?” She questioned.

Abe : Running towards the black van :

Abraham looked and began to take notice of his surroundings. A black van caught his eye as he scanned the area, similar to the one that dropped him off. He started to run over there and look inside the passenger seat window. There was a wall covering wear the other. He knocked on the side door, out of sight in case it wasn’t the car he thought it was.

Previous

Return to Role Playing