Final Destination:Victorian Underworld(OOC) IMPORTANT NOTICE

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Final Destination: Victorian Underworld (OOC) –Sign ups open

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 pm

In that case, I would say yes.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you! And thank you Quinn.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:29 pm

you're welcome
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

I hope my character is too violent...or over the top...or destructive...

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Mathias » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Doctress Who wrote:Why not?

Mathias wrote: I was in a phase to pull off Beleraphon before.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 am

I think that anyone who watches Kamen Riders and is a fan would know how obviously who my character is based on. :]
Listen.

Postby Mathias » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

I wouldn't.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Galen Varius

Race: Human.

Appearance:
Eye Color: Light blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 1.85 meters

What he is currently wearing.

Aims: Depends on who is paying at the moment.

Alignment: Lawfully Evil.

Occupation/Status: Assistant Master Assassin/ Bounty Hunter

Personality: Galen is... odd. One moment he is very polite, kind, and fun to be around with. But the next minute, he is deadly serious and cold. This could be a result from his training. He's had to "force" a different personality so many times to act a part to get close enough to his target, that he might have "forgotten" what he really is like. A few things still remain the same unless he forces them away. The first off is that he cannot stand to see the innocent get hurt. The second is that that a man's word is worth more than his, or anyone elses life. Third, loyalty is just a fancy word.

But then you can see his double negative come back into play. He has been known to shove innocent bystanders into the people chasing him if a job goes south. You know the saying "If you and a friend are being chased by a bear in the woods, you either have to run faster than your friend, or trip him."

He also enjoys drawing, and can be seen with a sketch book and pencils during his off-time.

Weapons/equipment: Galen prefers blades over guns for five reasons; they're quick, silent, untraceable, easy to get a hold of, and never run out of bullets. Even so, he isn't a fool to ignore the advancement of guns. He'll use them on occasion, but relies more so on his armor and his skill instead of cheap firearms. Thanks to the size of his weapons and tools, its extremely hard to detect the locations of all of them since they are hidden all over the place.

Battle Sword usually on his hip. The only visible weapon of his.
2 long knives in his boots.
4 short throwing knives located on each boot.
3 throwing knives on each upper leg.
4 throwing knives on his belt behind his back.
Kuhkri blade on his belt.
4 throwing knives in each shoulder holster. (There are two shoulder holsters)
2 throwing knives on each bicep.
Long knife up each arm. They slide out when he flicks his wrists back.

So there is a total of 30 throwing knives (22 normal, 8 short), 2 long knifes, a sword, and a unique knife.

Money bag under the armor plating.
Fake money bag tied onto his belt, which looks easy to steal. Actually releases a blue dye powder into the air which is extremely hard to get off.
Small med kit.
Pouch with business cards.
5 smoke bombs on his belt in a pouch.
Sketch Pad and pencils.

Amulet of the Night.
Ring of the Assassin.
Ring of the Forbidden.
Ring of the Highest.

Powers/magic: Galen's natural ability's have of course been heavily geared towards his work. The first of these great ability's is simple known as Shadow Meld, and the other is a remarkable boost in his senses.

Shadow Meld: Shadow Meld is a signature move for the Masters of his Order. The move combines a few elements of magic, but relies more on the skill of the assassin to remain hidden. The basic principle of this move is to bend the shadows around you, and become invisible. The problem with this is if the assassin moves too fast, then he can not maintain the meld and it will begin to slip away from him. The other problem is this move is best used at night where shadows are everywhere, but this move can be pulled off in the day time if it is very cloudy, or the area is extremely shadowy. Galen has obtained a few... items of rare antiquity that further enhances this ability.

Sense boost: This is an ability that can only be acquired after years of intense "win-or-die" training in his Order. All of his sense are enhanced and further enhanced by his magical items to the point that he can sneak up on a cat, or detect the faint drawing of a blade in a noise bar. It also allowed him to give remarkable calculation speed to time things perfectly. There has been a slight detection of a sixth sense appearing within Galen, possibly from his over abuse of the magical items he's acquired over the years. But this ability isn't constant.

Amulet of the Night: This is the Amulet worn by his former Master who died in a tragic accident involving a street vendor, several clowns, at least one mime, and a bag of pistachios. This Amulet is the primary enhancement of the Shadow Meld ability. Its a silver amulet with a intricate pattern of swirly stuff, and a purple gem in the middle. It enhances Shadow Meld to the point that he can move faster than allowed, but still limited to the times of day.

Ring of the Assassin: Given to every member who graduates from recruit to assassin within the Order. This rings gives the wear a boost in endurance, and agility. Its point of origin, or the method of how it receives this power is unknown. It looks like a simple sliver ring, but the assassins name is engraved inside.

Ring of the Forbidden: This is an odd ring. Its appears to have once been a silver ring, but it looks so tarnished that the silver has turned black. There is a single blood-red gem stone on the top. It is unknown to what this Ring truly does, but Galen appears to be noticeably calmer when he isn't wearing it. It could be a blood lust ring.

Ring of the Highest: This extremely elaborate gold and silver ring was stolen from the grave of a well known, and well loved Lord of Exalia. It is responsible for the enhancement of senses, and a partial enhancement to the Shadow Meld ability. It could be that over use of this ring is what is causing the sixth sense to appear, and the possible mood swings.

History: Galen Varius is... complicated at best and nonexistent at worst. Small pieces can be linked to his secretive past. One of the biggest glaces into his past, is the organization know only as the Black Templar. The Black Templar are only know to a few, and worth the money. They are a ruthless band of highly trained assassins. Their new recruits are children, usually slaves or orphans, and raised in Del'Hadsure, the Black Templar's main keep. There they are taught many weapon skills, agility training and acrobatics, stealth, the arts of disguise and infiltration, poisons, medical training, and a few others. Not all of the recruits will manage to make it to full assassin status. Out of a graduating class, it is usual for only 25% of the 30 original students to still be alive and effective at the age of 16. Those that still live, but are unfit for due due to psychological/emotional drama, are usually kept as mercenaries of the popular War Pigs group.

Galen obviously made it into the final group, and over the past ten years, has been working by the assassin's code; for the highest bider. He is freakishly good at his job, and it is amazing that he'd been able to reach the position of Assistant Master Assassin at such an extremely young age. He reached the position about two years ago in a contract by eliminating a High General of the Imperium forces right during a parade with a knife. It is suspected that not only does he have a natural talent at assassination, but also plants evidence to eliminate any competition, including his fellow assassins. That probably explains why he has advanced so far, but the interesting thing is that he has yet to get caught for it. Should any evidence of him doing this comes to life... well, he might as well slit his own throat.

He's also collected several magical items over time that has seriously enhanced his abilities. It is unknown where he has gotten a hold of these, but they are from tomb raids, robberies, payment, or trophies from high ranking kills. Either way, it doesn't matter in the end how he's gotten them, just that he has them.

’Previous life’ History: Before Galen was approached by the mysterious stranger with terrible clothing tastes, he was known as Aaron Matusowitz, a banker on Wall Street in the United States. His life was elegant and rich, as would be expected, but boring and heavily filled with routine. He wasn't married, had no living family, and very few friends. Still, he was... content with his life for a while.

Some years down the road, he snapped. Aaron bought a several small handguns, walked into the bank as usual, and did his job as usual until about noon; when the bank was at its busiest. He stepped out from behind his desk and begun shooting at random. The security guards were the first to be shot, then his fellow co workers, then the customers inside. Thirty minutes later, Aaron was pinned to the ground by NYC SWAT. He'd killed a dozen people and wounded several others.

It was during his trip to jail in the back of the armored SWAT car when the stranger appeared and offered him a new chance at life. Which he obviously took.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDIBTS_ ... re=related
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Name: Marcey/Marr Viggio
Race: Human
Appearance: Marcey is a small girl; short and thin but strong. She has long (mid-back) wavy black hair that when she is in the kitchen; which is often, she keeps it in a bun. She has expressive brown eyes that almost always seem to be smiling. A small waist and medium sized boobs Marcey is very normal looking, except for her left arm which is a fake. This arm is made of metal and magic and goes clear up to her shoulder. She often wears a white glove to cover up her arm so she does not scare anyone. She wears black boots and a high-necked white blouse with a dark purple vest and matching skirt. (As seen here)
Aims: Rid the World of Anyone who Harms Children/Find her Missing Brother
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral I think
Occupation/Status: Cook at a local Tavern
Personality: Marcey is a sweet tempered girl, gentle and kind. She has a soft spot for children and will often give cookies to any child who passes by. She is giggly and bubbly with a kind word for everyone. She tends to put the needs of others (especially small children) over her own needs. Marcey feels strong sense of responsibility and duty towards her grandfather and would do anything for him.
Marr on the other hand is the opposite; cold, calm and vengeful. While she has a soft spot for her grandfather and children, if you lay one hand on a child she will kill you in your sleep. Ruthless and efficient, she will stop at nothing to get the job done.
Marcey switches between the personalities in a heartbeat. Any instant of a child hurt and she is making plans to kill you and she follows through.
Weapons/equipment:
CLEAVER: Marcey has a large cleaver she uses to protect herself while out walking. She's never actually used it but Grampee Vinnie insists she carry it.
BASKET: A wicker hand basket. Filled with cookies.
SMALL KNIFE: Marr, on her nightly excursions, carries a small razor sharp knife. She keeps it as sharp as possible and uses it as her main killing weapon. (The better to slit your throat my dear.)
ARM: A metal arm created by her grandfather. Originally intended to be powered by steam but when that was attempted it burned the junction where her shoulder would have been. (Grampee Vinnie didn't think that one through) Marcey got a Magician to spell it so it runs off of her small amount of magical powers. And she's still paying for it. One gold coin at a time.
Powers/magic: None as her arm uses whatever magic she could have used to power itself.
History: Marcey was raised by her Grampee Vinnie, an easily distracted clock maker. He wasn't a very good cook so she learned how to at a young age, even with one arm. Whenever Marcey enters a kitchen she immediately calms, unfortunately it doesn't work for Marr. She grew up in his small house. Her favourite places were the kitchen and hiding under her grandfather's workbench.
Growing up she lost her parents early, but that was okay; they were bad people. And Marcey didn't like bad people; especially her parents. They hurt her and worse, other children. Her mother was liked by a rival gang. Her father force-fed his own addictive elixirs until he died. However, Grampee Vinnie could only care for one of them, and she was older and stronger, so her brother was given away. She wonders what he would be like. Is he tall? Is he handsome? Has he been treated right? What does he look like? Is he still alive? Where was he?
He raised her to be honest in all things. But she was dishonest about one thing. What she did at night. Or rather what Marr did. Marcey has Split personality disorder. Marcey would have told Grampee Vinnie but Marr talked her out of it. It was justice; and justice was good. She could stop people from hurting children; after all the government hasn't stopped her yet.
Marr on the other hand knows this is morally wrong but she doesn't care. She just doesn't like anyone who hurts children and she loves the bloodshed.
’Previous life’ History: Her mother a mafia woman, her father a drug pusher, Marcey grew up around all sorts of crimes. She hated it. Whenever one of her family's 'friends' (some sexual partners, some not) would come over she'd hide in her room. Wanting to be a "normal girl" she went to school and got good grades, hoping to become a chef. The other kids didn't like her much.
When Marcey was little some of her parents' 'friends' found her and "had their way" with her. She started to hate and for many years her only emotion was anger, she would find a way out of that situation. She would. And, eventually, she did. In her new best friend; one she found in her mother's kitchen. An old knife that belonged to her grandfather, Vinnie Pesaturo, someone she had never met. Cutting off a few fingers and slicing a few fingers got that job done.
The anger stopped when her mother got unexpectedly pregnant. Marcey spent nine months worrying that her mother would do something stupid and lose the baby. But he was fine. Roan Griffin Viggio was large for his age actually and Marcey loved him. She took care of him, his crib was in her room. He was her pride and joy, her reason for living. At least... for six short months. For one morning she woke up in pain from her left shoulder. She opened her eyes and screamed for Roan's crib was covered in blood. Too much for him to be alive... then she looked at her shoulder and there was nothing beyond it. She looked above her, one of her parent's so-called 'friends' was standing over her with an axe. And there he was, offering her a new world... one she might have no pain in... so she reached out her hand.
Theme song: PL: Hell is for Children - Pat Benatar
CL: Day 14: Pride - Ayreon
Last edited by Tragedy_and_Comedy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Mathias » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Query: Will you be showing Death approaching each character individually or would we be left to surmise that the encounter would have already occurred?

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:14 pm

@Math: Characters will all be starting the RP in Myriat, unaware of their life in the modern world. They’ve already ‘seen’ their death and done the deal with the Stranger, so yes it is assumed the whole 'death encounter' has already happened...and, in the case of your characters in the story, been forgotten about.

Ok, sorry for the delay in this. I’ve been reading through everyone’s CSs, this is what I’ve got to say.

Accepted

Sam4books: Hah the ‘Oliver’ influence in there made me smile. Loved the ‘Death of a Salesman’ reference too – I studied that at school. Accepted.

Kougaiji+Sesshomaru: Love it, especially the history :3 Accepted.

Happy Little Gekko: I like it – especially the ‘Black Watch’. Accepted (but don’t forget to add previous life history!).

Needs work/Incomplete/I have some queries about the following:

Musicmac: You’ve got a lot of sections missing, although I expect you’re working on that. Look forward to seeing the finished result.

Mastermind001: Looking really good. Just add the personality, and remember to PM me your previous history. I do love those clockwork warriors, and the story about the pocket watches…that is going to be interesting.

Archrival: Very good, but a few things.
- The Mind control power. I’m a bit iffy on this, as it has a lot of god-modding potential. Can you tone this down please, or remove it? It’s all very well saying you can’t get people to kill themselves, but what about doing severe damage to themselves so they can not fight? Killing their teammates? Ending a battle instantly just by taking control of everyone against you? Making the villains back down and let you just walk in and take control of the city? I’m sure you would never abuse that power in that way, but I don’t feel at all comfortable with accepting it. The Psionic power is acceptable, however.
- Also, I’d like to draw your attention to this:
can literally reach into the ether and pull out an any number of real invisible objects, varying from lassos to atomic bombs.

Are you basically saying he can pull anything out of hammerspace (albeit an invisible object)? Isn’t that just a little bit of a cheat? And atomic bombs? Really? I know you say it would take more ‘strength’ the more complex it is, but even still…seems a little too powerful to me.
If you could be more specific in the limitations of this power, and don’t have objects that could in effect destroy the entire city, then I will accept it.
- (This one is just me being picky) There is no ‘paris’ in Myriat. Don’t forget, this is a completely different world to earth, with different continents and countries. You could always say French-like/Paris-like, but remember these places don’t exist in this world.
Haha, sorry there’s so much to fix in yours. I’m sure there are others who will need some things fixing…I just haven’t read their CSs yet.

The rest who I haven’t mentioned: Still reading your CSs. Sorry about the wait, please be patient with me.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

@Doctress Who: Funny, I was just watching "Oliver Twist" earlier too xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Doctress Who wrote:Kougaiji+Sesshomaru: Love it, especially the history :3 Accepted.

Ultrahappyface. So glad I could kick a puppy.

Just Kidding. x3
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I can wait, trust me. I got alot of time on my hands XD

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

I cooked up a villain, hope it's alright.

Name: Baron John Hawkes
Race: Human. Nope, not half-human, not human-like, just human.

Appearance: Moderately tall, his clothes mostly hide his lean physique. Fairly handsome, with short brown hair and matching eyes, and tanned skin. Clothing wise, he's the model of a Victorian gentleman, top to bottom with black being the predominant color. Thin black gloves almost always cover his hands, and carefully shined boots cover his feet. He generally wears at least one expensive ring, sometimes more. John never leaves home without and wonderful top hat and his cane, and expensive one of black color with gold colored bands at precise intervals. Besides this, he tends to have any number of items of flashy value on him.

Aims: -A (card carrying) member of the Imperium.
-Control.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Occupation/Status: A gentleman, Baron even, if the town really had such a thing. Where he actually gets his money is anyone's guess, but a smart bet is his criminal contacts and friends in the Imperium.

Personality: On the surface, he blends in well with the rich and noble, and he has class and charm. A lively fellow even. It's only just beneath it that his arrogance and cruelty lie, and he has a nasty temper. He has a number of habits. John likes to take walks through town, as much to give him time to think as to see what is occuring and perhaps to just show off his wealth to those who "weren't quite so clever, no so strong as I." Whenever the deck of tarot cards he keeps with him comes out, he feels an urge to shuffle them and lay some out: it's a tic which irritates him to no end. Despite his high-class attitude and expensive life, he has learned the value of hard, although perhaps not so honest, work. He's more than willing do his own work or something beneath his station to get what he wants, short of begging. He sees himself as someone who got what he has because he's strong and smart, and capable of handling his own troubles.

Weapons/equipment: Cane- As one might expect, it's fairly easy to cause injury with this. His, however, has been reinforced with bands of metal which both let it hit harder, and conduct his lightning better.
-Brass knuckles- Made to fit his own hands, gloves on, these are both a means for protection, and something if he needs to hit someone around a bit.
-Knife- A back up weapon, this switchblade is, like all he owns, remarkably well made.

Powers/magic: Lightning- John can generate and control electricity. He can control electricity from other sources than himself, but with no nearly the ease. He can use it in numerous ways. from shocking with a touch to blasts and even basic shapes. While he can create quite a bit, his ability to control it is based on how much he's dealing with, and his own self control. When angered, it quickly spirals out of his control, any electricity he's made spreads out more, striking larger areas and going about wildly and chaotically. However, it also loses potency, meaning angry he'll strike far more but with far less force.

The Traveler's Tarot (Artifact)- A deck of finely made, albeit clearly ancient, tarot cards, given to him, unwillingly, by his mother. Since his childhood he's had a distaste, even downright hatred for them, but unfortunately their enchantments work against him. The cards are remarkably accurate in the hands of someone who knows how to use them properly. They are also nigh indestructible. While as easily destroyed, or lost, as any card, they always find their way back to their owner within a fortnight. As these things are, they tend to do this while no one is looking. John has tried to destroy them several times, from the furnace to throwing them to the winds atop a building. Every time, they're back in his possession by the fortnight.

History: While he'd rarely admit it, as it's just one more thing he despises, John was born in a small family, part of a travelling band, Myriat's form of stereotypical gypsy's. His mother was a fortune teller, and his view "my father wasn't much better." For someone reason or another, the life didn't sit well with him. His family and their fellows found it enough, but John wanted more. Still, during those first few years he learned much, including fortune telling, which his mother pushed on him. While gifted, he found it to be rubbish, and grew to despise it, the first of many things he could no stand. One year, as the travelling group made it's way through Merchurdon, John (A name of his own making: He's vowed never to speak of his old one.) slipped out of their caravans and into the streets.

With a quick hands and even quicker wit, John began to carve out a life for himself. From simple pickpocketing (Though he never begged) to muggings to all sorts of crimes, he quickly grew in the underworld of the city. His developing lightning powers only hastened his rise. Any law their may have been before couldn't stop him. Agile enough to traverse a town he quickly grew to know, alleys and rooftops, anything he couldn't fight he could escape. He was even starting to get some lowlifes to do his work, and he quickly found his little fortune grew. Longsighted, he started dumping it in legitimate deals. John quickly learned that with cash, and a little work with his speech, walk and clothes, one could buy class. Finally finding his sort of life, John gave himself the title "Baron", and a house to back it. One day, a package arrived. He knows not how, although he has no doubt his mother's mysticism led that hated deck of cards into his possession.

When the Imperium took control, is wasn't long before John saw the value of joining, and proved himself worthy. Now he seeks to expand his control further than ever, and their are no lengths he won't go to for it.

’Previous life’ History: Unlike his new one, he was born to wealth in his life before. Growing up with all he ever needed, and the classic education of a wealthy son, John felt himself naturally attracted to politics. While good with the crowds, he was also a bit of a radical at times, fighting for strict and orderly control. He also was involved in quite a number of back room deals. It's hard to say just who planned to kill him, but on that day he could feel death creeping on him.

Theme song: Voltaire- When You're EvilFirst thing that came to mind. Don't know many songs though, so...
Last edited by NeoWarrior7 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For the Greater Good

Postby sam4books » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Neo, methinks Abe will one day cross paths with John :)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mathias » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am

Looks as thought there might already be a few eccentric characters.

Postby Happy Little Gekko » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

You have to have a little eccentricity in your lives or it can become very dull lol
Cheer doc, knew i was forgetting something (i'm living in both cambridge and london at the moment, so much travelling yay :shock: )

p.s. for those of us following the world cup, Finaly we can do something right... oh and well done the cousins across the pond for grabbing the last minute goal :D
p.s.s now where did i put that wine bottle
Small little creatre hyped up on red bull, will take over world... or explode on impact
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Happy Little Gekko wrote:oh and well done the cousins across the pond for grabbing the last minute goal :D

WOOHOO! *Gives an epic hi-five*

Oh yeah, I was watching it and I was afraid we weren't going to make it, but then we made that GOAL. I'm so happy now!
In passing

Postby Mathias » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Happy Little Gekko wrote:You have to have a little eccentricity in your lives or it can become very dull lol

It's no fun if everyone is eccentric.

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Well, we only have 3 out of 15 characters that are eccentric (counting Doctress’s twins and little tour guide), maybe 4 if Mac’s character proves to be eccentric. It really doesn’t seem that much of a problem concerning the large number of characters we have in my opinion. Or maybe we have more eccentric characters and my definition of “eccentric” is just wrong *shrugs*

On another note, I am tempted to begin drawing people’s characters for this thing.
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm

It's funny, because I would count my characters as eccentric.
Now if you really wanted eccentric, I could show you eccentric. But I don't think this RP could take that much eccentricity.

And yes, I'd personally love to see your drawing of characters, Sam :D I always look forward to seeing characters drawn by other artists.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Me first please.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Well.

You did say "please".
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Thank god my mother raised me with good manners, I never thought it would actually pay off.

Thanks Sam.

...wanna hug?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing