The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups re-opened (2)slots)

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I was thinking of doing something like that. Her bag is in Vaco's room, so slipping a note or a folder with information wouldn't be too difficult to pull off.
Just remember that Tallis is inside the bag, guarding Ivy's belongings...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Just remember that Vaco is a tall man encased in power armor.

I don't know if I will do it that way quite yet. We'll see.

Damn I wish I started this sooner.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Damn I wish I started this sooner.
Indeed. Would have probably helped if Vaco had got straight to the point once Ivy had woken up. Ah well, too late for that now.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Jasthn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Just remember that Vaco is a tall man encased in power armor.

I don't know if I will do it that way quite yet. We'll see.

Damn I wish I started this sooner.

Well ivy and Talis speak telepathicall, right? Just have Vaco leave the room, have Ivy warn Talis he's coming and have him jump out of the bad, and Let Vaco do his thing. Unless, the bag is tied shut. I didn't check to see that.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Jasthn wrote:Well ivy and Talis speak telepathicall, right? Just have Vaco leave the room, have Ivy warn Talis he's coming and have him jump out of the bad, and Let Vaco do his thing. Unless, the bag is tied shut. I didn't check to see that.
Tallis isn't like most animals. She'd be clever enough to work her way out of the bag, even if it was closed shut, if need be. But why would Tallis leave the bag? Ivy left her with the mission of protecting her belongings, and staying hidden so that she could still spy on things covertly. If Tallis is aware Vaco was approaching, she'd lie low inside the bag and wait there, and lash out at the first sight of anyone handling the bag.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:01 pm

M'k. Shoot the cat, insert folder on how to save the world, and exit stage right.

Got it.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 pm

D:

You can't shoot Ivy's right hand!
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm not going to shoot Ivy's right hand. Why would Vaco pull a gun out and bust a cap into her right hand for? She probably needs it to write, or open doors, or to eat with. I ain't going to shoot no fool's hand, fool.

Postby Tuor » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 pm

hur
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I'm not going to shoot Ivy's right hand. Why would Vaco pull a gun out and bust a cap into her right hand for? She probably needs it to write, or open doors, or to eat with. I ain't going to shoot no fool's hand, fool.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

:|
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Ahh. It does bring a hearty chuckle to my soul.

But look at it this way, from this day forth you won't have to put up with that from me.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Ahh. It does bring a hearty chuckle to my soul.
Blood Lord wrote:But look at it this way, from this day forth you won't have to put up with that from me.
...That just made me more depressed :'{
Time Lady

Postby Jasthn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Doctress Who wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I'm not going to shoot Ivy's right hand. Why would Vaco pull a gun out and bust a cap into her right hand for? She probably needs it to write, or open doors, or to eat with. I ain't going to shoot no fool's hand, fool.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hurp durp.

Blood Lord wrote:But look at it this way, from this day forth you won't have to put up with that from me.

Sad face. Because you're leaving and all?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 am

M'k. I'm giving James to Ro. That way he can control the Indolentia side a little better if he needs it.

Doctress has my last post, and will post it when she is ready.

For the rest of you, I had a great time with you all. It was fun, and I would relive every single event if I could do it all over again.

I ask one more thing before I leave. If this is over before I come back, then PLEASE DO NOT make another Eternal Waltz RP. I plan to build a second one continuing off of events of this one when I return. It would help me get back into Snafu, something that I've come to enjoy for these last two years. So please, live this one out, but do not reboot it or build a second one.

Thank you guys so much for all that you have done. You are great e-friends.

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 am

Character Sheet

Name: Frankie Degenstein
Race: Human
Class: Cargo Transporter (some legal, some not so legal)
Affiliation: Exalian
Sub Affiliation: Frankie has received contracts from Gangs, the Empire and Idolentia

Skills/magic/abilities:

• Favourite of Lady Luck – Frankie has been abnormally lucky ever since he acquired the ancient looking medallion he wears about his neck
• Honeyed Tongue – Frankie is a real smooth talker. He usually knows just what to say to any given person and can talk his way out of most situations.
• Quickdraw – He is very fast with his blaster and possesses keen reflexes in general
• Reckless Flyer – Frankie is a skilled flyer, but he’s also very reckless when he flies, performing moves that seem like they must be suicide.
• Handy With a Knife

Appearance:

Frankie is a slim man, not to say he’s weak he’s not. Frankie’s body is just very lean, the only meat on his bones being muscle. His hands are delicate looking and a bit on the small side. Frankie’s blonde hair is worn slicked back over his head, or at least that’s how it starts the day, by the end various strands are usually hanging loose and unkempt. He has angular features and high cheekbones on his thin face. His eyebrows are what might be called beautiful as they are perfectly arched. His nose is slender, and straight with a slight bump on the ridge. His eyes are blue, like newly frozen ice, and almost a typical almond shape, though a bit rounder. His eyelids hang so that he always appears either as if he is a bit sleepy, or assuming a dangerous glare. His chest and torso are modest in size, but well toned and defined. His muscles may not be large but they are powerful, many a time an opponent had underestimated Frankie and learned that the hard way. His skin was fair, but has since become slightly bronzed; now assuming a tawny colour. Next to his skin is a bit of leather cord from which hangs a golden piece. It must be very old or exotic, possibly both, for no one who sees it can place its country of origin and Frankie refuses to reveal it. He wears a grey-blue shirt which is slightly open at the neck, the shirt is tucked into earth brown slacks; these in turn are tucked into brown leather boots, which reach mid calf. Frankie also wears a burnt brown, cloth vest over his shirt. About his waist is a sturdy belt, worn over the slacks at a rakish angle.

Starting equipment:

- Golden Medallion

Boot
- knife

Belt w/ thigh holster:
- Heavy Blaster Pistol
- x3 Smoke Grenades
- x3 EMP Grenades
- Vibroknife

Pant Pockets
- Pack of cigarettes
- zippo lighter
- Wallet
- 1,000 credits
- Bank card
His ship

NPC(s): N/A

Personality:

Frankie is a womanizer, having a girl in every port, he’s rarely alone on any given night, providing they’re not in commute, and otherwise if he is alone it’s undoubtedly by choice. He’s the kind of guy who can talk his way out of most things, a real smooth talker. He usually knows just what to say to any given person, especially if they are of the female persuasion. On the whole one must remember that Frankie is a pilot for hire, a rogue and the deity he worships is the all mighty credit. He has no other master. He does what he does to get paid, no matter what the job. Frankie is a quick thinker, well trained to think on his feet, which only aids his persuasive oral skills. Frankie has a general disdain for the Upper Class, having found them to be rather untrustworthy in the past. Of course it may be more a feeling of jealousy than anything.

History:

Frankie never knew his parents, or can’t remember them if he ever did. His brother, Ben, raised him from a young age after his parents disappeared. It was his brother who taught him how to fly. Small things, like hovercrafts in the garbage dump where Ben worked. Frankie loved it from the beginning, it was exhilarating. Frankie began to pilot faster craft, though how he attained them wasn’t always legal. He started to sky race (like street racing, but you know, without the street) and slipped into the underworld. Spending his winnings on booze and gambling. He happened to be present at a certain card game where he won the Felix Domina. The fellow who had lost the ship was definitely not happy. Frankie shoved the table at the man, who reached for his blaster. Frankie was faster, as the man crumpled to the floor Frankie slid across the table, grabbing his new ship’s ignition chip in the process and was out the door. He made his getaway in his skyracer.

Starting point: Gia Panta – Stalum Street

Theme song:
“Girl Police” by The Dudes((Song starts around :56)) / “I Want You So Hard (Boy’s Bad News)” by Eagles of Death Metal
Battle theme:
"A Gringo Like Me" by Ennio Morricone
Last edited by Tuor on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

M'k. Imma still here.

Tuor, looks great man. I approve of it and you're clear to go. Have fun.

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:15 am

Thanks, I wish you the best of luck on your mission.

You'll actually be closer to me now, funnily enough
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:48 am

Oooh. Shit. <_<

Good Luck Blood Lord.

Wasn't the Signups meant to stop? Does the title of the thread need to be changed?

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 am

Well, he isn't officially gone yet. 7am his time is when he leaves. Which is in about 5 hours time D:

I've already said my goodbyes, but, good luck Blordy. Not going to be the same without you :{
Time Lady

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 am

I was reading over the thread in the EA section.. =\

I wish I could have become penpal'd O:

I had forgotten to tell him I'm willing to help out in the Waltz thread's since he would be gone and Ro is in charge. If any modding needs to be done. Like changing the titles of threads, if needed. :B

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:09 am

He saved a CS slot in case you wanted in at some point, Ali. So, I'll carry that on and allow you to play if you ever compose a CS. But otherwise, yes, no more acceptances.

As for James... I'll need to do some reading to get his personality and know what his end was covering. Just in case I gotta use him to keep up interactions.
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 am

I will have to re-read everything first to try and get a better understanding. :<

My mind has been turned to slush.

In the meantime, would you want me to change the title of this thread?

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:38 am

Yes. Sign-ups are closed with Blood gone. And don't plan to accept new players, just maybe new characters from players already accepted.
Demon of Elru

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:50 am

It is done. Ro. If there is anything else that needs to be done. Let me know.

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 am

Hmm... Since I've not been paying much attention to others' posts in IC up to now -- or really paid much attention period, since my chances to post have been limited -- if you guys need anything from me, just say the word.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing