The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups are open)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Ehh. I prefer the AGM L96A1 AWP in terms of airsoft sniper rifles.

And yes. There is a shit load of Snipers in this. Problem with it? Might be later on... We've got what... six snipers?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

LOL No airsoft :P

But I've always had my snipers before, and I can't get rid of them. I love them too much D:

I should probably read everyone's CS's though. I didn't know we had this man snipers.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Bah. Go a head and keep yours. It shouldn't be a problem.

To those who are still working on your CS, and already posted them on here: Please tell me here or PM me that you have it completed.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh I didn't notice all the snipers. Would you like me to change mine?

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:06 am

Name: Zackariah Frostheim
Race: Undead (?)
Class: Highlord - Commander over the De’larin Science Wing/Military Division

Affiliation: De’larin Empire

Skills

Master Scientist - Zackariah was born with a gifted mind. In his mortal life, Zack, was an excellent scientist. Sound of mind, his ventures into the world of science (The world mad-men tread into) did not phase Zack in the slightest. Zack is a scientist, his undead transformation only help this along. If there's something to know, you can grantee Zack is already on it.

Scientific Faction - Zack is loyal foremost, to the Hierarch, but after-that Zack puts all his trust and faith into the Empire's science wing. If there's anything related to science, Zack is in charge of it. He's in charge of it all. Not at all hesitant to put his own department ahead of the other undead's however much it ruffles their feathers.

Master Psychologist - In his quest for knowledge (and due in part to the amount of time he's been alive) Zack has amassed large amounts of information on thinking beings. Or rather, how to get inside someone's head. Zack's seen it all, he knows how people, and other undead alike, react to one another. Zack is the silent observer to them all, and he'd rather keep it that way.

Radioactive content - Perhaps what could allow the existence of such high amounts of Void with-in Zack is his ever present, radio-active state. Each particle, it seems, holds a little bit of the void itself, and not Zack. It could explain why Zack has no body to speak of, yet is able to walk around, talk, and think. These super-void charged radioactive chemicals within Zack's essence simply allow him to exist. It could also explain why Zack does not show any signs of exploding, or loosing himself in such extreme amounts of void. Zack is almost always under constant fusion between the matter around him, thus providing his essence the energy it needs to sustain Zack's body and form.

Anti- Magicks

Zack, being a scientific man, does not necessarily trust or use magic. That and it seemed any magic Zack has ever attempted to perform (as an undead) seems to simply dissolve. You see Zack is no normal undead. Magic simply weakens around Zack. It's something his essence laps up (along with all other forms of matter) Every Magic that has ever been cast on Zack has simply dissolved on impact (although he has never been subjected to a particularly strong blast) So one could say, the magick's that Zack is proficient in, is being especially Magic resistant.

Abilities

Void Contact - Unlike other undead, Zack is brimming with Void energy. Zack was, and has always been, in an advanced state of decay, none of it mentally. Zack's mind is as fit as it was the day of the accident. But unlike other undead, Zack has none of his physical characteristics. You see Zack is a skeleton. A skeleton with a green burning aura exuding off of him (Depending on his mood it grows larger or smaller, akin to that of Ghost Rider) Anything that Zack touches with his unprotected hand or any other contact for that matter, seems to dissolve, like a strong acid. Zack can burn holes straight through walls if he's not careful. This is in part, due to the high amounts of void present in Zack. This goes doubly for magics, which seem to slow down and fold in on themselves before reaching him.

Void shot/strike - Zack has also mastered the art of the energy-ball. But unlike conventional energy-balls, which explode, Zack's implodes. As the shot hurdles through the air, whatever matter it comes into contact with is eaten away and sent god-knows where. Zack must charge-up for larger shots, but none of these explode, so Zack must be precise in his aiming.

Void shield - Zack will put up a shield appropriate for his size, can protect against small firearms and low-level magic. Larger rounds can still penetrate, high magics are weakened considerably before striking Zack. Burns up energy consistent with how much damage he is taking.

Radiation Control - Zack can control fusion on a moderate scale. In an area roughly the size of a quarter football field, Zack can cause the breakdown of atoms. In other words, Zack can kill his targets without them even knowing. Zack can control the intensity to however much he'd like. Zack can cook the target with-in minutes, or he can unleash a subtle, but heavy, dose of radiation, causing the target to gain radiation sickness and all of its ailments. Zack can turn it down again, and give the target cancer (or an increased chance of gaining it)

Nuclear meltdown - An extremely dangerous last-resort ability. Zack unleashes the radiation he has gathered, causing a massive nuclear explosion with more radiation then heat or thrust. It is a possibility, that Zack can either: Loose himself in his new unradiated state, as the very particles that were keeping him together, are now strewn across the battlefield. Or he accidentally infused too much void into the explosion and he literally explodes right along with the Nuclear explosion.

Void meltdown - Unlike the above, yet similar to it, Zack can unleash controlled amounts of void in a given area. At the cost of becoming less animate (Zack's state degrades as he uses it, less like a person, more like a robot or statue) Zack can use some of the void to "eat" anything in his immediate vicinity. (10 ft) But after such an ability, Zack is left extremely vulnerable to all forms of attack, he's still radioactive, it's just that he has used some of his "life-blood" in an attack and is now weak because of that.

"Cut" The anti-element sword - Zack also owns a souvenir as a weapon and evidence of his mishap that caused him to be an undead. Zack assumes it was probably a lamp-post that got caught in the blast with him. Looking more like a shadow then a blade, the part that Zack holds on this is represented by a large ball of black energy, encasing Zack's hand. It is said that this sword can cut through any matter in the universe, even magicks. All Zack knows is that the gods have entrusted him with a sword that is the most extreme essence of "cut" As such, Zack has named it cut, after what it does. It cuts. anything. No giant powers, nor super bonuses to its user, no magic, just cutting, all cutting. About the length of a yard-stick. Zack has not found much use for it, considering Zack wears the heavy lead-lined suit most of the time. The "blade" is rather unresponsive when not in its owner's hands, looking like a shadowy pole when not in use. Does not respond when anyone else uses it. And can in fact, burn people's hands off (The pain felt by it is the same of putting one's hand directly onto a hot iron)

Quirks: Zack is selfish, even for an undead. Selfish, as in, he puts science (and his department) above everyone else besides the Hierarchy. Zack maintains a strict work-only relationship with all other undeads (as he finds them all repulsive power-mongers) and will not hesitate to reverse another undead's decision (especially if it has something to do with something under his jurisdiction) even going so far as to do it behind their back. Zack is also one of the only undead who can express his emotions (to a moderate point) which is quite ironic for someone with no face. One could say, that Zack has mastered the art of "no-face" emotions. That and Zack, being a master over being relations, understands that emotions are vital for the one's advancement. Even if Zack can no longer feel emotions, he can certainly fake it, extremely well in fact. Even with just his voice. For as Zack once said himself: The goal of our emotions, is not for us to see our own reaction, but to see everyone else react!

Zack, being a scientist and due in part to his power (If you can block a punch by simply letting it land, you get lazy) is not the best physical fighter. Oh sure, Zack has trained under the undeads, and he's well versed in it, but compared to others Zack is a pushover. But it's nothing to scoff at. All Zack needs to do is simply take off his protective suit and not only shower radiation on his target, but also dissolve their arms off as they punch him.

Conventional weaponry does work against Zack, but only to a certain degree. Small arms, do put holes in his suite, but will only dissolve upon entering Zack. The basic rule of thumb for this undead is: the bigger and faster the bullet, the longer length of time you'll put him out of commission. Getting hit burns up Zack's energy (radiation and void) reserves. Zack get's hit too much, and poof, no more Zack. Strangely irradiated rounds do more damage to Zack then anything else, but thankfully such rounds are hard to come by. Anything besides an AP round, or an irradiated round, do next to nothing to Zack. "RPG's" or anything else that explodes upon impact will do nothing but destroy Zack's suit, and make him angry/give him energy.

Appearance

Without his suit, Zack appears as a regular walking human skeleton, save for the green inferno that engulfs his body at all times. Zack stands at 6'11. Has no physical features features (he's a walking skeleton, duh)

Zack does wear cloths, or rather "cloth". A large suit, lined with lead, with a clear-glass 360 head-view (For Zack's skeletal head to look around in) the suit is a dark drab of grey, and pale blue. One would think they'd need a radio-com to talk with such a suit on, but due to the nature of Zack, his voice seems to come from nowhere, and everywhere, Zack still opens and mouths his words, they just seem to come from a number of places when he speaks. Zack also wears a gas-tank on his back, this gives Zack all of his energy needs (Zack does not use tarrot magic, he simply needs any matter, the void and radioactive particles break down, gas and other supplemental nuclear chemicals he is provided with) Zack does this more out of kindness for those around him. All Zack really needs is matter to survive, normal atmospheric gas can be used, so if the tank is shot off, or his suit blown away, Zack can simply use the air (and ground) he stands upon, he'll just have to stay away from people until he gets proper protection. The gloves on his suit each have two circular holes, that can click away enabling Zack to fire his "void energy" Zack is pretty slow when wearing this suit, takes a long time to get anywhere past a walk. With the suit off, Zack is pretty agile, that and he douses anything he gets close to with radiation by simply being in proximity (so unless he's with the enemy, Zack does not forgo his suit)

Starting Equipment

Nuke Suit - The name given to Zack's personal suit of armor. Infused directly with Zack's power, yet without the ill effects for everyone around him. Lined entirely with lead, it is designed to keep Zack's effects in rather then keeping things out. There are slots along the arms, waist, and legs, that can open up allowing Zack to attack with radiation, or suck in air around him. If Zack uses Cut while wearing his suit, after he let's the blade go, whatever glove that was holding the sword, will now be gone, dissolved off, along with the wrist part of the sleeve, another reason not to use Cut. His suit is not designed to protect against bullets, but Zack has long since stopped worrying about death by bullet, bullets do nothing to Zack.

"Cut" - A long, black sword, looking more like a pole then anything. When Zack holds it, small twists and crackles come up off the blade.

Personality
A very ecstatic undead if ever there was one. Zack has become a master at regaining his emotions back. They are all fake, of course, but afters years Zack has perfected his ability to use his voice, rather then his face, to portray emotion, something that he finds, is not for his own use, but for everyone else. A humanist, scientist, Zack only does anything based on the premises that is will advance everyone even if it must harm someone in advanced. Zack is a "Ends justify the means" sort of person. Zack does not delude himself with "finding the cure for cancer" or other relative remedies, rather, Zack focuses on what he believes will help the entire state. The director for the project that created the Parnex, Zack mainly deals in military advances, believing that it is ultimately the military, that cause the advancement of any planet faring gov't. The miltary advances first, then everything progresses to the public masses. Perhaps this is the reason why Zack's strange attitude is put up with (even for an undead, Zack is considered "weird") because he has such a brilliant mind. One would wonder why all great minds are usually only great at one thing, yet horrible at another.

History

Born to an upper-class family, into the relatively young, De’Larin Empire (400 years give or take) on one of their planets. Zack simply grew up a normal, yet reclusive boy, following in the footsteps of his father, he became a scientist. And quickly rose up to be a truly gifted mind. It wasn't long before Zack left the private sector and went to work for the Empire. Various military projects is what he was put on, mainly because Zack had often voiced before-hand, his like over all things military (war in particular)

Before long, the empire had given this young mind, a department of his own, and a new project. To come up with a new source of energy for the empire. Zack quickly went into his work. Zack was originally the inventor of the first large-scale planetoid reactor. An invention Zack was particularly proud of. At the time of its completion, Zack was 36 years old. The Empire would then go on to complete other reactors on other planets. Zack, as a sign to the empire's share-holders, took residence in one such reactor, to show his support for them, and show that they were quite safe.

Zack was wrong. On one particular day, some rouge rebel group decided enact their plan to destroy the one such reactor Zack lived in. They had gone so far as to have moles with-in the plants staff. Needless to say, a bomb in the control room was all that was need to send the reactor into Void meltdown. As the huge Void storm formed over the rapidly collapsing building, one man stood, in a sub-room, attempting to stop the disaster. Zack worked as hard as he could have, attempting to stop the planets largest disaster, Zack had no idea what would happen if a reactor ever went off, none of his prototypes had gone off, none of the empires had gone off, yet. All Zack knew that having such power imploding in on itself would have been extremely bad.

Then there came a sound, distant at first, that grew into castrophony so immense that it could be heard far way in space. There were no screams. There was no time. There was only fire, blinding light, and an air so thick you could cut it was a knife. Then, nothing.

Nothing but a charred condensed block of collapsed nuclear energy and void. The remnants of the core. In the days after the explosion no man or instrument could approach what had been the reactor. The empire had no choice but to close off the entire area, that and enact a policy that ALL reactors be protected by a military base.

The empire was quite unsure what to make of some bright flashes of light sen at ground-zero after the explosion. These flashes lasted for what seemed like weeks. Then "he" appeared. A glowing corpse was spotted on the horizon, his footprints burned into the dirt leading away from the reactor. The ground crew's first reaction to it, was to fie upon it. Bullets seemed to do nothing to the creature. But as it got closer the soldiers began hearing a voice

"STOP SHOOTING YOU IDIOTS!!!"

Needless to say most of those soldiers died of radiation poisoning. Days later, a helicopter transported a block of lead with a communicator in it for Zack to step into.

Thus the first, and only, natural undead to ever be created, was made. Zack often says, that "nature" chose for him to be undead, unlike conventional ones. It is a mystery as to just how Zack became an undead. Some are not even sure if Zack is an undead. Zack himself is not sure he's an undead. All Zack knows is that he woke up in a puddle of molten metal, and that his body was gone. A fact, that strangely did not bother the scientist. Zack jokes that his first reaction was "Ha, now I finally see those fusion reactions in person!" as one would expect. Zack made quick use of his new immunity to radiation, he helped with the advancement of the new reactors, in person, usually watching as the void-core spun. Sitting cross-legged no more then a few feet away, amazed by the brilliance of his invention, amazed that he could be so close to it, yet not suffer any side-effects. Amazed that if anything, the radiation and void helped him.

Zack is a quirk of nature. A quirk of an undead. A quirk of a scientist. And a quirk of a man. No one knows how long Zack could be around or just he is exactly. Even Zack is not sure, but unlike most the the questions he asks, Zack is content with not ever knowing just why he of all people was chosen to have such a destructive body.

Starting location: Gia Pinta, in his laboratory (as usual)

Theme-song:liberatedliberater

Battle-song: Drivin' to the dead

------------------------------------------------------------

I just had to do something to counter-balance Faus

This is more of an experiment then anything else. I wanted to do something very different from the normal undeads. Blood, if you have any rulings please, do tell.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am

Oh, so 'nature' chose him to be an Undead, did it?
I think Ivy's met her match.

Shame about the anti-magic stuff. As Ivy would say: "what a kill-joy" :(

Heh, he may counter-balance Faus, by the looks of things, Ivy even more so. Both 'chosen' by nature, and yet, by the looks of things:
Rational vs Irrational, Science vs Magic, 'bad' side of nature vs 'good', Lawful vs Chaos, Empire Undead vs Indolentia Demi-god - they seem to have a lot in common/not in common.

Should be interesting...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby top gear tony » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 am

I'm starting to feel like my guy is gonna be a insignificant wisecracking speck compared to everyone else.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:I'm starting to feel like my guy is gonna be a insignificant wisecracking speck compared to everyone else.

Everyone is, when Gabriel's involved.
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Added Ivy's History. CS complete.

Finished CS can be found Here.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you Doctress. I'll read it once I'm done with Slip's character. Good thing we got another Undead, now if we can only get another demi-god.

Also, is anyone aware if Digi plans to join this? He hasn't spoken about it to me, but I'm just wondering if he has to anyone else.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

No. And frankly, don't really want him in.

Though I'm in a foul mood today, so my opinion may vary with time.
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Yus, we do need another Demi-god. I don't want Ivy to be on her own D:

Digi has contacted me on regards to my character, but he mentioned nothing about joining - at least, not to me he hasn't. I don't think he is.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I've got a Demi-God character planned if no one else makes one.

And I didn't think so. Meh. No loss to me.
Semper Vigilans

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm

hmm... that's odd. I'd have thought he'd have joined.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

I think he's decided to keep his head low, considering how many times he's fucked up.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Nah, he knows he doesn't get along with blood that well.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

I don't think he gets along well with anyone really. Unpredictable, verging on the border of bipolar. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Nah, he's alright, not sure about the bipolar.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm

I'd make a Demi-god character. If it's not stepping on anyone's toes.
Although, I do have Julius and two NCPs to play with...wouldn't want to crowd the IC with my silliness.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 am

Make a Demi-god, go on. You know you want to.

And hey, I've got Mystara, Ivy, and god knows how many animal NPC's...you'll be fine, I'm sure.
The more the merrier.
Time Lady

Postby top gear tony » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

Ones enough for me. How can you people keep up with all these different character anywho?

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 am

Practice.
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am

And just having a knack for story writing.

Often I find myself writing for a whole host of colourful characters, especially when writing a novel/book series. I just apply similar principles to this. *shrugs*
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am

Pretty much the same as writting any story, just you reshape it while interacting with others during the process.
Demon of Elru

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I have absolutely no idea, where that personality came from. Good things it was done at 3 in the morning and I'm too tried to actually complain about it. I swear I thought it was gonna be short, but once I started I guess I was on a roll. I hope the magick isn't too over the top. Hit me up if it is.
Finished
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Amir 'Sven' Malachi

Race: Elf promoted to Demi-God

Class: High statured Nobleman's son/Protector of Exalia/Third Leader of Indolentia

Affiliation: Indolentia

Skills/magic/abilities: ~Skills~
Polearm weaponry-Amir is exceedingly well skilled in staff work with the strength and precision to strike with efficiency.
Taekwondo-it combines combat techniques, self-defense, sport, exercise, meditation, and philosophy. The art in general emphasizes kicks thrown from a mobile stance, employing the leg's greater reach and power (compared to the arm). Training includes a system of blocks, kicks, punches, and open-handed strikes and may also include various take-downs or sweeps, throws, and joint locks. The use of pressure points, as well as grabbing self-defense techniques are incorporated as well.

~Magicks~
Amir's magic is, of course, nature based. But Amir isn't bound by the mother, Gaiana. He is instead bound by, Oceana. The Goddess of all that is water gave him the power to control any and all liquids is his main elemental magick control. Water-based attacks are his most effective and commonly used out of familiarity.

Horse Stampede-This magick is more effective when Amir is within a dense forest or open field. A call, silent to all others brings forth any and all nearby horse-like animals to charge forward against enemies. When they are finished the animals return to whence they came.
Coral Mourn-From minuscule pellets in a pouch, with this power he can create a monster of surpassing ferocity. First he forms a small water bubble in his hand that surrounds one or two pellets, depending on the size he desires for the beast. magic tentacle monster of doom surrounded by water for preservation on land
Tornado Prison-This forms a tornado around the enemy, it's walls moving so fast it tightens around the person inside until its hugging them in constraint. Doesn't kill anyone but the sheer pressure would knock anyone out cold.
Thunder Storm-A significant change in the weather, no matter its original state, spawns—true to its name—a thunder storm. The key to this ability is the lightning manipulation. He can guide where it lands but it works best against enemies wearing metallic armor. He's almost certain that his strikes never hit an ally, then again he may have unintentionally hit companions a mixed sorted of times out of confusion. Comrades complain that he needs to wear his goggles during this particular magick.
Oceana's Rain-Used for escape purposes, this magick changes the weather to an immediate storm of torrential rain. The fall of water is hard to the point of zero-visibility. With the help of his goggles a safe retreat is obtained when a fight overwhelms his companions.
Volcanic Upsurge-This magic uses the power of an already existing fire. The smallest of flames is manipulated as its temperature rises in heat similar to lava. Not only does it burn enemies but if he can drop the temperature to a cooling state, pieces of the fire turning into heated rocks and cast those at his enemies.
Algae Manifest-Also from his pouch is a strip of dried algae. This magic, with the smallest drop of water, brings the Algae to life, causing it to grow into multiple strips of its self. The large wrap of slimy seaweed begins to grab and tighten around an enemy in its hold. Its constricting power is to the measure of bone breaking.

Summons
Aeria- Fashioned after the Goddess of Air, this summon beast stands at 5' 2'' with magic staff, cheek length winged, white hair with golden and blue crown. White and sky blue, sleeveless feathered, dress with opera white gloves, golden choker and winged boots. With the use of her staff she can use the wind to cut anything. She can send air blasts to push enemies back. Create a whirlwind that suspends enemies in the air and then quickly drops them to the floor. With Oxygen Seal an air bubble surrounds a group of enemies and creates a vacuum to suck out all the air. And then with a sudden drop of temperature in the air she can create ice crystals to launch at her enemies.
Earthly Mother-A fairy imitating the mother Goddess' features, at the height of 16'', ear length brown hair, a large harp, and headdress of green silk. Her outfit is made of an old moss-like color of silk that transform into weeds at the end, tank top-esque with armbands of green leaves, leather foot braces and four almost clear white wings. The harp is the source of her power, with one stroke of a cord, vines can be manipulated to constrict an enemy immobile. Control over rocks to throw them as projectiles, and control over anything pertained to earth.

Special Summons
Huma-The spirit of the Firebird Harp manifested into human form, standing tall at 6' with its self in hand and a golden headband. Wearing a maroon silk, strapless dress with fiery decoration, forearm open bell sleeves, veil and golden slippers. This summon can create a wall of fire to surround and stall the enemy for an escape. With a chord of the harp fireballs are summoned and thrown at the enemies. Any fire related attack towards Huma gets manipulated and turned back towards the caster. A blast of fire that can burn almost anything it touches.

~Abilities~
Enhanced agility and speed- Amir was once an Elf so agility, dexterity and speed were already good and dandy. Once he realized he was a Demi-God however, his natural abilities became enhanced. A force to be reckoned with Amir's staff skills became sharper than they had originally been. Betting a race against him would be dire.
Horse Tamer-he can talk to any horse creature and convince them to do as he says, for example if he's attacked by a horse-like animal he can tell it to stand down
Whisper of Souls-with this ability Amir can literally, block out all other noise and focus on the lingering voices of those who have passed. Not only does he lay them to rest but he pays mind to their advice. They warn him of things which he would otherwise have missed and they direct him in the true path when all else attempts to confuse him. The souls of those lost are all around Exalia, its people simply need listen...

Appearance: Standing at 6' 2'', shoulder blade length mahogany hair, and goatee. He has a toned body of light caramel, glowing golden eyes, wearing an array of golden earrings, a ring of nobility and goggles meant for high speed riding. His clothes are an indigo vest, off-white open collar, long sleeve shirt, black slacks and boots.

Starting equipment:
Steel Polearm-close combat weapon in which the main fighting part of the weapon is placed on the end of the long shaft which extends his range. The blade is magically modified to turn the polearm into a spear, glaive, poleaxe, halberd, and bardiche. The purpose of using pole weapons is either to extend reach or to increase angular momentum—and thus striking power—when the weapon is swung.
Money Pouch (if and when he runs out, he can simply request for more)
Bag:
4 Rations (for outdoor use only, when not within a 100 miles of a town or forest)
3 potions of full regain (only for emergencies)
A vial of poison
A survival knife
2 Wind Magician Stones (Each stone has a different burst of power for its element)
1 Earth Magician Stone
3 Fire Magician Stones
Small Pouch:
Small coral pellets
Algae strip

NPC(s): Justine Amber Ashton, Elf: Pale, milky white skin, dim jade eyes and mid back length, silver hair. Her armor is made out of an unknown material, a black turtle neck body suit that is sleeve and legless, but the same fabric is used as armlets and knee high socks. Over the suit is a dark red dress lined with silver and gold plating, a black banner with a golden insignia held by a white cloth that wraps around her mid drift. Green orb-like gems on the back of both palms matching a gourd that hangs on her side and her headpiece. Her boots are only calf high, color matching the deep red of the dress. Her main weapon is concealed knives. She is also skilled with the bow. Not much can be said about her. She suffers from what Amir can gather long-term memory loss. She can't remember anything past her escape from her captors—the De'larin Empire—and before Amir arrived she was unaware she even had a name. She's provocative, cunning and has no idea what is the meaning of 'personal space'. She's soft spoken and seems withdrawn. She even cringes when the slightest hint of getting attacked appears. She goes by the name Amber.
Theme:
Before Capture Jillian(I'd give My Heart) by Within Temptation
After Capture Tainted Love by Marylyn Manson
Battle: White Light by Gorillaz

Personality: Amir is well rounded type of guy who's adventurous yet content with what he's given. He's nonchalant and aloof so people generally don't trust him easily because he doesn't reveal much about himself and always seems to have more than one secret up his sleeves. Strangers see him as the type to be flippantly flirty with the ladies. A party animal to the core who enjoys a drink even around the Empire's dogs. But of course what strangers don't know is that underneath the guise is an optimistic, confident and protective man. When dealing with enemies he has an unyielding indifferent gaze of resolve, taking any measure necessary to defeat them, no matter their rank. He's the less so but more so serious one out of the three leaders. Just as laid back as Ivy but only when the time calls for it. Amir tends to get into 'ultra stoic mode' as Ivy once called it when confronting with the more serious business of an Indolentia leader. With close companions he's relaxed but attentive. The smallest sign of something wrong and he's on his feet, ready to fix the problem. He keeps friends close but enemies closer.
Quirks
If there was ever any question why the Goddess of all that was water, the sister of the Great Mother, Oceana had picked Amir; there is no answer. Oceana works in mysterious ways and in turn, as does Amir. One day he'll pu serious thought into something someone says and the next he'll completely forget what it was about. Whether this is intentional or not is uncertain to many. Amir takes pleasure in knowing this, so it's quite clear to most that he's doing it on purpose. He has tendencies to be a workaholic but his happy-go-lucky demeanor always washes that part of him away. Similar to the calm after a storm.
When he comes off as the type to pay attention to detail, it usually is the detail many wouldn't expect from a serious situation. (For example: What's that you say? A dead female body in the road? Well let's have a gander....I say, she's not very pretty. Who told her blood and bruises was attractive? They should be sent to the nutterhouse. Although with those knockers she'd be a shoe in as a stripper....sigh, such a shame she went to waste....On a side note those scratches are bullet wounds which means she was shot to death, problem solved. I'd like to go home now, plenty of work doing absolutely nothing.)
It greatly amuses him when people at struck so hard by learning how he thinks that there are no words left in them. But, get him angry enough and he'll pummel the enemy until he gets tired, which doesn't happen easily either. Many times he's been pulled off of others in fights when he was younger. It's the same now.
Ethics
His morals are haywire since Oceana arrived. A Goddess full of strife, she's not the type he'd get angry. She believes traitors should be dealt with the same force just as any enemy would. As he is, a chosen one under her warrants partial insanity. For the sea is a force to be reckoned with when a storm hits. He likes to be in the know-how. So the insanity shows the most during these times when he's the informed type who spends nights searching for things without any rest. When something has caught his attention he has been known to become obsessed with breaking it down to its smallest detail. An experimental man. When he takes POW's they don't last for long. It's almost like he has two parts to him. A side that creeps up on him when he's not watching, the side that has no qualms over dissecting a live specimen. But then there's the dominant side of him that's cheery and friendly, the side everyone gets along with just like his Goddess.

History: Elfen nobleman's son, Amir was born as the only son of the Malachi family. A very prosperous family, who gained their money through endorsements of high speed racing. His parents knew that he was different from any other child. At such a young age he showed odd manipulation powers over small water based things. They were unaware that Amir was being frequently visited by a creature who seemed to watch over him as he played with his powers. Almost immediately though they unleashed all they could to flesh out the new magick.

It was a good thing to see him start with magick at an early age but in the world they lived in, they tried to suppress it. They feared that the Empire would take him away so instead he was given everything he ever wanted. He received the proper etiquette and knowledge to live in both the upper class world and the common place; Amir was preened into the perfect son. Or so his parents thought.

He wanted to be adventurous, see the world, do dangerous things, a thrill seeker at heart. They placed him in many lessons from eating with the proper silverware to training his body to endure. He especially enjoyed his fighting lessons but Amir grew quickly tired with his parents way of living. Their world—his world—was dying as they stood by and did nothing but watch. He began to hate their inaction. So, around his preteens he began to rebel.

Outraged as they watched their son recklessly delve into a world where rules meant nothing. They attempted their hardest to keep him locked inside. He left the house at 19 and by 24 he noticed his parents still decided to ignore the constant oppression of the Empire. In the beginning they even acted as if the purge had never happened. But then one day they too disappeared like so many others.

He wondered countless times as to why they had suddenly vanished. But after realizing he had not been any closer to his parents than they did to each other, he moved on. He left the house when he came of age, which cut any and all ties with his parents. Their absence solely meant the fortune was his and he no longer had to worry about being dragged back home; similar to the times he ran away when he was little.

He began to travel. But the more he moved from town to city and the like, he saw more and more of the injustice brought onto the people. The Empire was overstepping its bounds. But how could he possibly stop it? With just himself, he wouldn't be able to make a difference; not without help. For the first time he was at a loss without confidence.

And then she appeared. It was dark and Amir had been walking along a cliff before deciding to rest. Suddenly, from the sea down below, the water Goddess Oceana approached him. At first he had been utterly freaked out. A being had arose from the water and began talking to him as if they had been long lost friends. But when she opened her mouth all doubt was washed away.

"Do not fear me child. I am not here to harm you. I simply request to ask you an inquire." It was if she had this alluring pull in her voice that made a small part of him trust her. Amir looked around uncertain before nodding for the creature to continue. "Do you remember when you were just a boy, and you made the water in your tube rise as if it were a crashing wave?"

Amir gave the beast a look, dumbfounded by the sheer accuracy of its question. He nodded and it smiled. "Then do you remember me, before your parents decided to keep you locked up inside?"

"I don't understand....it's vague but...yes, I do remember something. It watched as I childishly played with the water." The creature's smile widened.

"This and that are merely a shell I presented to you. For my form alone would make your eyes bleed and your ears ring from the sight. I chose you at such a young age. Have you been practicing?"

"...In my spare time yes but I'm not aware I can do anything else other than move the water around and bring it into the air. What do you mean you chose me?"

"Oh yes, silly me, I've forgotten my manners. I am the Goddess of seas, rivers and all that is water. My name is Oceana and I've been watching over you so very closely. I've hidden your true abilities to protect you. They've manifested faster than I imagined but that only helps us. I'm merely going to give you the tools and a goal, the rest is up to you. For now you may keep your name but the Empire shall soon learn to fear your new name, Sven." She smiled warmly and Amir felt himself entranced by her presence alone. He felt himself opening his mouth to ask why but she had anticipated as much and raised her hand for silence.

"Don't ask, accept. Your species is always crawling in the dark wondering what the smallest glimmer of light means instead of just accepting it. It's there because it is. Just as I'm here to give you a chance to defeat the Empire and save our world. I've got so many plans for you..." A glimmer of something flashed in her eyes before her chipper mode returned. "So we can't dilly-dally on the small stuff."

And so for the remaining years Amir spent the majority of his time with the Goddess, enhancing his powers. But within those years he stumbled upon an unconscious elf. He and the Goddess had been traveling towards the forest through Cogitatio. The elf laid upon the ground, unscathed, and seemed to be resting her eyes. The 26 year old wondered if this was a test brought on by the Goddess but Oceana seemed as lost as he.

Slowly, he approached the woman, reaching out to shake her shoulder gently. She seemed dazed before retaliating at the sight of him. He backed up quickly, unsure of her mental stability. She shielded and rubbed her eyes of the brightening light. Shaking her head and recoiling into the the tree behind her she looked up at him.

At first she was wary during their initial exchange. She seemed lost, forgetful of her past. Amir had wondered if she simply escaped the forest and was merely suffering from what she had seen. But there was one thing she did remember. She told him of her imprisonment to the Empire. Uncertain of his name but a Lord of the Undead held her captive.

Somehow she managed to escape during a transport drop-off somewhere from within the forest. Amir offered her his help and she gladly took it. The Goddess on the other hand found the elf to be extremely suspicious. But as an apparition she could only do so much. Without a name, the elf looked to Amir to give her a new name.

Instead he used his Goddess given power, speaking to the whispers of those pasts. They emitted one word, Amber. And so the elf woman was born anew, with odd tendencies from her capture but an unfound loyalty to Amir. Heeding his Goddess uncertainty about Amber, Amir keeps an exceptionally close eye on her. Two years together pass before Amir decides to revisit the Indolentia headquarters. He hopes Ivy has started any trouble yet....or at least without him.

Starting point:Gia Panta, arriving at Indolentia HQ hideout

Theme song: Terran Theme 3
Battle theme: Take a Bow
Last edited by Kougaiji+Sesshomaru on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing