The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups are open)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 am

I have got to get Vaco up.

@ MQuinny: History needs to finished, and who is "Ashley"?
@ Musicmac: Still needs to be finished, but looking good.

K you two, just finish your CS pages, tell me and I'll give you the green light. For now you have like a yellow light...

@ Kougaiji+SesshomaruL Looks good and is approved.

@ Doctress: Well... yeah. I guess that will work for the Sword. Your two characters are approved.

@ Ro: Yus~ I'll accept the crazy ass King.

@ Slip: Jase is authorized. I'm interested and hope that I get to see what you two are planning.

I'm toying with opening the IC on either Wedsday or Thursday so we can get this show on the road. I know I have a CS from Tony, Jasthn, Lemon, Fievel, Rowby(?) and Stuff(?) that need to be posted as well as my own. So that's seven people with roughly nine more Character Sheets on the way, and if anyone else wishes to join, then they are welcomed to do so. I think I'll keep the sign ups open for a bit.

I also forgot to mention this, but Lemon is the Co-GM.

Musicmac wrote:Anyone here got a good theme song for a curious mechanic? :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OXjB3-MUcs

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 am

Yus!
Oh yeah, just a little nitpick, it's 'Jace' not Jase - like 'Ace' with a J added to the front. :P
But hey, you want to call him Jase, that's up to you.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 am

Just here to say.
Biology homework will be tying me down for some time today.
So yeah.
I hate my teacher.
A lot.
Wee.

Note: Will probably finish CS by end of next week.
Listen.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 am

Ah homework. I remember the good old days when I used to get that thing.

Oh. Slip (and others with cloaking devices) I've just thought of something.

Ivy Xantara has her own animal soldiers, right? That means, (provided she has the right animals with her at the time) she should be able to smell you. So actually, staying hidden from her won't be quite so easy...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 am

Blood Lord wrote:@ MQuinny: History needs to finished, and who is "Ashley"?

I'm figuring out the history, got to make it fit, and Ashley is my second CS.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 am

Blood Lord, do you have any objections against a katana that can let off bursts of super-hot compressed steam? :]
Listen.

Postby Slipslash » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 am

Doctress Who wrote:Oh. Slip (and others with cloaking devices) I've just thought of something.

Ivy Xantara has her own animal soldiers, right? That means, (provided she has the right animals with her at the time) she should be able to smell you. So actually, staying hidden from her won't be quite so easy...

It depends on whether Jace is standing upwind or down from the animals, a Gato like Jace would probably be more cautious around such things. That and the fact that Jace may be content being miles away from Ivy.

But yeah if the animals can smell him, he can be caught. They just won't know "where" or "who" (for the first time they won't know "who" anyway)
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Fievel » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm gonna have to force myself to work on this, cuz I really don't feel like doing anything. Hmmm. I need to stimulate my creativity or something, cuz my mind's blank right now. Can't create a new character f I ain't got nothin' on the mind. Don't worry, though. I am working on this, I'm just progressin' very, very slowly.
Offended.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:18 pm

watch tv or read something, and then pick ideas from certain stuff you like. That's what I normally do.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:22 pm

@Slip: Very true. Although...nah I won't say anymore. Better not give away any more of my plans.

@Fie:
Music always motivates me. Whenever I get a lack of inspiration, I find the songs that motivate me to write about 'that' particular story or 'that' particular character, and if I listen to them enough I get the feel for what I want to write.
That's just what I do, anyway. But yeah, I find sometimes, even doing something like that, it's really hard to motivate myself. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, and I have to really kick myself to get it done. I can kind of understand your problem.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Also depends on whether how much you wanna finish the CS and how well you want it done.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Slipslash » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I always have inspiration of some sort. I guess It's something some have and some don't.

Like having wit, now that's certainly something that one can't "train" himself to have. . .

Postby top gear tony » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Name: Dan, Slate

Race: Human

Class: Mercenary,

Affiliation: Highest bider (But right now De’larin Empire.)

Skills/magic/abilities: Dan has lots of experience in Assassination, Espionage and Saboteur.
His sniping skill is highly advanced and he is no stranger to getting up close and personal, but tries to avoid close encounters unless hired to do so. Infiltration is what he dose best and remaining undetected is one of the abilities he prides himself on. Dan can apply first aid to himself and others if needed. His speed is one of his most valued abilities and his stealth is next to none, his strength is above average, but he's no super solder and will not try to take an army head on. He is also an excellent pilot.

Let's start with his main skill, Stealth: His Stealth has helped him with many of his jobs such as: Assassination, Infiltration and Sabotage. His stealth skill is what he is famous for and is why he gets all the hight paying jobs.

Speed: His speed is also one of his best features, getting from A to B as fast as possible while in sneak mode is what he believes is one of the most importing thing there is while in this line of work

Espionage: Is similar to Stealth but requires information gathering, but not all souses of information are documents or saved files on computers no sir, sometime they have two legs and walk around so he has to get his hands dirty, and by doing this he has learned some invaluable torture methods.

First aid: Even experts get caught now and then so it is only commonsense that he will need his First aid abilities to pull bullets out of his ass and patch himself up.

Weapon skill: when it comes to guns Dan will most probably bore you with a story of a weapons origin, that is because he is a gun nut and an avid collector of rare fire arms. His most used type of gun is a sniper rifle with pistol as side arm but not with out an equipped silencer even his knives have silencers (Pun), But he can also use Assault rifles, shotguns, rocked launchers, etc. along with weapon skill he can pull a sort of Macgyver if he has the right item for a temporary makeshift weapon if the situation call for it.

C.Q.C: A very important skill among men who take this kind of work, C.Q.C or Close Quarters Combat is essential for taking you the odd enemy you accidentally bump into.

Piloting skill
: During his jobs Dan may have to infiltrate a ship or two and after he has finished what ever it was that he has gone aboard the ship to do he will have to commender an escape craft and out fly a bunch of other ships so over the years flying has gradually become like second nature to Dan.

Physique: Although Dan isn't bulging with muscle he dose have the physical strength required to hang off and scale ledges, hang and pull himself along over head pipes and fight.

Pet dog: Dan has a pet dog named Rusty, Rusty is not combat shy and can and will tear off an enemy groin before tearing out it's throat. Rusty is just an average dog with no additional powers, just it's vicious nature.

Adaption, survival and scavenge: Sometimes Dan will be hired by people who don't want the enemy to know he or they were ever involved and by doing so sent him in on procure on site missions. On these missions Dan had to make the most of what he had and what he could take, He had to catch his food, light camp fires to cook the food, use enemy weapons and keep himself in good health, in other word he had to adapt and adapt fast and so after a few of these missions it came quite naturally to him.

Appearance: Dan is a short dark brown haired man with a constantly maintained 5'o'clock shadow like beard, his eyes are a pale blue and are ether covered by a pair of sunglasses or looking down the sites of a gun (preferably a sniper.) Dan is mostly always wearing a tarted dark green duster with a plane gray shirt underneath, gray and blue cargo trousers and a black pair of boots. His size stands at 5.8. He also carries a shoulder backpack for his ammo, grenades and other stuff.

Starting Equipment:

- Sniper Rifle with silencer (Strapped to his back)
- Silenced Pistol
- Combat knife with sheath
- 5 clips of sniper ammo (Each clip contains 5 bullets)
- 7 Clips of pistol ammo (Each clip contains 7 bullets)
- 5 flash bangs
- A lighter
- A pack of cigarettes (20 in pack)
- Water Flask
- Whiskey Flask
- Wallet, Contains, ID, Money, Driver/ piloting license.
- Camping equipment
- First Aid Kit
- Dog food
- Communication headset

NPC : Rusty a Black and white husky Dog whom Dan met during his wet work days while he was still trying to make a name for himself in the Mercenary business. Dan stumbled upon him as a pup with a severed arm in it's mouth and half dead. Having a soft spot for Dogs and a need for something with killing potential Dan took him in and trained it to fight, I.e go for the throat.

Personality: A very straight foreword man is the best way to describe this man, he doesn't like to beat around the bush to much. But don't let that fool you he can be easy going if not smug and talks down to people he thinks lesser than him. Dan can be a very intimidating man along with Rusty his Black and white pet husky, at times very vulgar and rude but he know when to be a gentleman especially when dealing with business partners. He always speaks using the beast of the English language and can't stand posers wannabes.

History: Dan's history is like a sharks tongue it's long, messy and you don't want to get to personal with it and people who do normally ether end up worm food or try to screw him over.

It all started when he was 21 years of age, working as a engineering Dan had always been an honest worker, he was hardly ever late, he always followed instructions and he always went to church on Sundays. Not long after a routine maintenance at the around the streets of Gia Planta a riot broke out killing most of Dans workmates and friends. During that moment of madness like any man when faced with life and death is capable of anything and so he picket up a the nearest gun and began the fight that would change his life.

Two days after the riot Dan found out that he had a both a knack and a taste for the rush of battle. And so he became a gun for hire, though it it isn't easy trying to make a name for yourself. Most of his jobs consisted of grunt work or supporting some of the more experienced mercs or as Dan liked to call it cannon fodder, but at one point when he and some other hire guns were set up by the very man who hired them Dan didn't take it very well so he when to pay him a visit and after sneaking past most of his lackeys and killing the slime ball Dan found out that he was good at sneaking too.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed word of this spread around and some bigger organizations were starting to take notice of the potential this man had and then the work flow was better then ever Dan was finally starting to make a name for himself, Assassinations, Information gathering, infuriation, it all added to his skill and wallet.

Now a 15 years on Dan is now a highly regarded Mercenary not to be taken likely, and with the help of his trusty blood thirsty canine friend he has made quite a hefty sum of cash. But fame is not with out it's faults, some have tried to take him down and he has quite a bounty on his head in some parts of the universe. Dan has also caught the attention of the De’larin Empire and they have been one of his regulars for a few years now. Dan is also considering retirement and has been called out on another job by the De'larin Empire and was instructed to wait a Gia Planta for further instructions. “This may be my last job.” Dan says to himself.

Starting point: Gia Planta.

Theme Song No Leaf Clover

Tell me if I need to add anything or take anything off or whatever.
Last edited by top gear tony on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Slipslash » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Looks like Jace is going to have some competition, although by the looks of it, your guy has some disadvantages. . .looks like we may have found his replacement :P

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am

Ha mabey, but I need the good ahead from Blood first.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 am

Oooh, an animal NPC...you better pray you don't get into Ivy's bad books...heheheh.
I'm going to have so much fun with that.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:@ MQuinny: History needs to finished, and who is "Ashley"?

I'm figuring out the history, got to make it fit, and Ashley is my second CS.

K.

Musicmac wrote:Blood Lord, do you have any objections against a katana that can let off bursts of super-hot compressed steam? :]

Uhh... Yeah.

First off, Why?

Fievel wrote:I'm gonna have to force myself to work on this, cuz I really don't feel like doing anything. Hmmm. I need to stimulate my creativity or something, cuz my mind's blank right now.

I'll kill you if you don't.

Did that motivate you?

top gear tony 666 wrote:Tell me if I need to add anything or take anything off or whatever.

Looks good to me. Approved.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Musicmac wrote:Blood Lord, do you have any objections against a katana that can let off bursts of super-hot compressed steam? :]

You know, logically speaking, if compressed steam were to exit the katana, it would be extremely cold, not super hot.

Blood Lord wrote:I'll kill you if you don't.

Did that motivate you?

If you were actually capable of such an action, then yes, but as it is not so, I'm afraid that threat isn't very motivating. Don't worry, though. I am progressing at a reasonable pace.
Offended.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 pm

If you were actually capable of such an action, then yes, but as it is not so, I'm afraid that threat isn't very motivating. Don't worry, though. I am progressing at a reasonable pace.

Huh. Dammit, that usually works.

Postby top gear tony » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 am

Huh, I got approved. I'm starting to feel like Activision or EA games, I throw something together call it a CS and I get the green light. But who am I to complain.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 am

No worries. You fuck up, we'll toss you aside like Sega.
Demon of Elru

Postby top gear tony » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 am

Ha I see what you did there, good one.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 pm

I guess the library computer doesn't want to copy and paste stuff. I'll have my almost finished CS for you to check on Blood, and make any corrections on if needed by tonight hopefully.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Jasthn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Name: Jazz.

Race: Human.

Class: Rebel fighter.

Affiliation: Idolentia.

Skills/magic/abilities: Jazz is a man skilled in many, if not all arms available to both The Empire and the Idolentia with the exceptions of a few ‘personal’ empire weapons such as elemental swords. Jazz uses his magic with his weapons, almost never using magic by itself because he thought it was too much of a hassle to use, and not very useful anyway. At rare and desperate times, Jazz will mix his magic with his bullets to make a bigger bang for his buck. List will be below on what magic will do to his bullets. He also uses his magic with his katana he keeps at his side, but since Jazz rarely ever uses it, the magic mixed katana isn’t as powerful as the bullets.

Fire mixed bullets: Bullet is extremely fast and powerful. Bullet is semi-explosive and leaves a trail of fire in its path.

Wind mixed bullets: Bullet becomes extremely fast, capable of multiple walls and targets. Makes a strong gust of wind in it’s wake, enough to make a person fall on their back.

Water mixed bullets: Bullet is capable of traveling through water with ease. Bullet leaves mist in it’s path outside of water.

Lightning mixed bulls: Bullet electrocutes enemy into shock. Bullet can screw up electrical devices within a 20 meter radius .

Ice mixed bullets: Bullet makes target freeze if the bullet hits the target. Leaves snow in it’s path, and
leaves frost on anything or person in 2 feet of the bullet.

Dark mixed bullets: Bullet simply becomes semi-invisable and silenced.

Appearance: http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab21 ... dKetsu.jpg I will be using the man on the left. Jazz will not have the massive sword however.

Starting Equipment: A sheathed katana that Jazz keeps at his side, mostly just for show, or use in situations when he doesn’t have any ammunition for his guns.

A set of two magnum pistols.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2/m ... alNumber=2 A sniper rifle which Jazz is extremely accurate with.

One throwing knife, and one combat knife.

16 clips of ammo for his magnum pistols and 5 shots in each magnum. Clip holds 15 bullets.

12 clips of 6 bullets for his sniper rifle, and 5 shots in the rifle. Sniper hold 6 bullets at a time.

NPC: Jessica.

Personality: A sometimes cocky person. Though he gives some people the first impression that he doesn’t give two shits about anybodies protection, he really does. He does his assignments given to him and does them efficiently and with his best effort. The reason for his cocky, silly, or stupid personality would be the reason that he doesn’t like to take everything too seriously. He likes to think that taking everything seriously will drive him into the ground, and that everyone needs to take their mind off the serious stuff, even if only for five minutes.

Starting Point: Harbor outside of Gia Panta

Theme Song: “Xepher”- Tatsh

Battle Song: “Forza Del Destino” Devil May Cry 4 OST

History: Jazz doesn't remember too much. The earliest memories he has of the war was during a mission of invading a rumored suply line. As the duo reached to destination Jessica was caught by a group of soldiers. to ensure Jessica would not be killed, Jazz responded with a deal. Let Jessica live under the empire and kill Jazz. As he had predicted, the soldiers tortured Jazz to some degree to get details as to where the Idolentia were, and any other important details that could be used in Idolentias downfall. The torutring was heald in front of Jessica as a punishment of sorts for her opposition against the empire. Though Jazz refused to talk, The empire soldiers refused to give up. The final starw had been drawn when Jazz was to be burned to death. If Jazz talked, he would be let go, but he did not utter a word, only the sounds of his pain were heard. Jessica in a last ditch effort to save Jazz, attempted to kill all the guards and empire soldiers. Luckily she suceeded, and saved Jazz from the fire, however, his arm wasn't too lucky. He suffered 2nd degree burns from his hand to his shoulder area from the fire. This didn't stop Jazz from the war though, he walked out of the location with bandages wrapped around his arm.

As Jazz returned from his previous assignment, beaten up, scarred, and burned, Jazz couldn't remember too much he realized. During the mission, Jazz was beaten with clubs, bricks, and other available items, and this caused him to loose his memory. He could not remember much of his past from before the inccident, this also caused him to forget his parents and memories about them when they were lost years before. Though he had been sad about the news, he continued to fight for what he though was right. He knew how to shoot weapons, use magic, use a sword, sneak, how much he cared for his sister, and most other things he learned from the Idolenta side and its army, and that was enough to keep him going.

History in Forever Endless: Jazz goes from town to town in search of missions for fighting the evil empire, although Jazz doesn’t care for the whole idea of a war, he does do his missions without any complaints, as he is fighting more for his now dead parents who died fighting in the war in previous years. However, Jazz doesn’t remember a thing about his past, but he’s told by his sister that he was in an explosion that caused him to loose his memory, but he doesn’t really think it’s true. The things he does remember however is how to use a gun, how much he cares for his sister, and that he is standing for the idolentia side, and that’s all he needs to keep going.

Recently however, Jazz has been caught in the middle of a battle against the empire. As he traveled back to a non-specific location, he was stopped by Grim soldiers. His first instinct was to fight off the soldiers and this was a bad mistake. As he and his sister fought off the soldiers, the both of them were caught and captured by 501st soldiers, one of them being Sylvanas, a remarkable soldier of the empire. As the group of 501st soldiers took off in an airship, a mysterious explosion destroyed the wing of the ship, sending it down to the streets below, more specifically a casino. In an attempt to get closer to the highest in command of the empire, Jazz and his sister follow Sylvanas, helping her complete a mission, to kill a group of targets. As the group leaves they casino, their next destination was the Canal Discrict, a run down area of Gia Panta. As the group arrived, Sylvanas and Jazz break off into a group, while Jessica and Chris, a Gato, take a different path to get through the run down district. Something came after the group during their separation, a robot as if hunting the group came into the district, blasting Jessica and Chris with its destructive arsenal, knocking Jessica off her feet into a daze. Jazz, trying to get out of the Canal District in a hurry, used a destructive shot from mixing his fire magic with his sniper rifle destroying the robot instantly. After the encounter, Chris split up from Jessica to go somewhere else. As for Jazz and Sylvanas, the two traveled to a harbor outside of Gia Panta and the Canal District, the harbor was the rendezvous for the two groups.

And our story begins again, here….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/NPC/

Name: Jessica.

Race: Human.

Skills/magic/abilities: Same as Jazz. She mixes her magic with her weapons to make a more powerful shot.

Starting equipment: Sniper rifle same to Jazz’s. 6 shots inside the rifle, and 10 clips of ammo.

A magnum exactly like Jazz’s. 9 shots in magnum and 8 clips of ammo on her.

2 throwing knives, and a combat knife she keeps hidden.

2 custom katana weapons. A customized katana with a curved hilt. In this curves hilt are 4 small grenade like explosives that she can shoot. She has 8 explosives on her.

Personality: Jessica cares for everyone, even the strangers. Most everywhere she goes, she has a smile on her face just like her brother and has good manners to top it all off. Jessica tends to her brother Jazz, and he tends to her, making the two a close brother and sister. When apart from her brother, she daydreams, thinking about the most random of thoughts.

Starting Point: With Jazz and Sylvanas.

Theme Song: “Last Smile”- Hatsune Miku

Battle Theme: “Devils Never Cry”- Devil May Cry 3 OST

Background: Jessica watches her brother’s back all the time when they’re on missions, and you will always see the two working together. However, Jessica keeps a major secret on his memory loss because of reasons unknown, and will not tell anyone. She followed Jazz into the underground business and takes missions and assignments to get money, and has gotten surprisingly well with guns and other arms with her short time working with them. She has had many close encounters with death while fighting against the empire, trying to find any useful information to get an edge on the war. Although she has not gotten any good information yet, she feels like her new assignment is going to get her somewhere.
Last edited by Jasthn on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh, they're both using air-soft psg1's?

(On another note, this is quickly becoming Snipers of Snipers: Modern Snipers)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing