Genesis of the Rebellion V2 OOC~ Closed for now

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Genesis of the Rebellion V2 OOC~ Closed for now

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Welcome to my RP! Please take the time to read everything I have written to understand everything about this RP. If you ask a question that could be answered in the post below, I will tell you to read the post again. Please keep in mind that I have things to do in real life and may not have time to answer questions if I know you can find the answer elsewhere.

I posted this thread and got my votes from these people (I have linked to their posts):

Musicmac
Akaine
UniversumProfugus
Reiu (scroll up one post)
Iamalphageek
Kyuu

Genesis of the Rebellion V2

~Plot~

Exelixia is a wonderful city that uses the most advanced technology that the world has ever seen. The other locations of the world envy this wondrous place, and do what they can to avoid conflict. This place is practically untouchable... even if it was, no one would dare to threaten the city. At first, the city kept to itself, but as years passed, and a new ruler was crowned, their plans had changed and they used their advanced devices as a threat if they didn't surrender quietly to be used for whatever the new leader wanted. The civilians in the city thought nothing of it, and they too desired to follow their leader no matter what; they were practically brainwashed. As one city after another surrendered, there were those who wanted to rebel and hid away until one woman began an underground team. She slowly and quietly spread the word to those who wanted their city back to normal. Their goal was to 'free' the cities from the power-hungry city's clutches, and restore the peace the world once had, but it's easier said than done if this new underground faction wanted to stay as a secret. They were stuck, and continued to take in recruits as they began sorting out the perfect plan to bring back the city's independence.

This Underground Faction lives under the ground of the closest city to Exelixia, excluding a just recently discovered piece of land where no humans live on all for one reason. Unknown creatures that the world has never seen live on this continent, eating any intruders when they can, and never moved to another location. There was a story that six brave men and women went onto this piece of land to record data and bring it back to show the world. Out of the six who went, only two made it out in one piece, but within minutes they died from poison in their bodies. No one was able to fully retrieve the data brought back, but they did get information about the monsters that live there. After that, no one dared to dwell onto that land again.

If the Faction pass through the unknown land, they would have a clear ride to Exelixia where they can face their new ruler, and undergo tests- if needed- and fight for leadership. Every civilian in the controlled cities hope that the Faction will be able to win the fight, and give back what was taken from them: their independence.

~The Players A.K.A you~

You are part of an elite team of fighters defending the side you trust in, whether it may be the wondrous city of Exelixia or the rebelling Underground Faction. Each soldier has been drafted to a strict military-like base and trained for the class you desired. Each class has their own special training to make you fit for that class. Transferring to another class may take several years for you to transition over, so they suggest you choose once and deal with it. They want you trained and ready to go out onto the field.

Each class are all unique in their own way, but there's one thing they all have in common, and that is their exterior clothing: A hooded, black cloak with a special colored trim according to alliance and class, and a dark-lens gas mask customized accordingly. The class, what their interior attire consists of, and the trim color will be explained below:

Classes and Attire~

These listed classes are the ones that the special military bases have to offer.

Infiltrator: Also known as the assassins, or ninjas. This class specializes in attacking at night, so dark spells and speed enhancements are their main powers. They're naturally trained to be stealthy and quick, but the powers they have just make their assassinations more successful. They also were trained to hide their emotions in combat to keep people from knowing their weaknesses. Underneath their cloaks, they wear tight, leather clothing or light-platted mail in assorted dark colors to hide in the night. The mail that the infiltrator wears is tough, but it isn't as durable as a vanguard's. Their weapons are something small, portable, and something that they can throw. If they're looking for something a little different, bows and arrows work. This includes crossbows.

Vanguard: Also known as a guard. They're training has made them high in power and defense, but they lack in speed because of this. They fight to their full potential during every fight just like a berserker when in their strongest point. They may lack the capability to wield elemental magic, but their power can summon barriers to protect their allies in a close range and even raise their own defense. Thanks to their strength, they can wear light or heavy mail and wield swords along with a shield. Their clothing under the mail is anything that they choose.

Conjurer: Also known as the wizard. This class was to cover any other magics not mentioned, so this class was kept pretty open. Some have a tendency to chant in order to use their magic, but they normally don't need to do it. They don't normally fight with any weapons with blades so they use staffs and their own fists. Their clothing looks like normal street clothing, but they're made with special materials to be more durable and very light.

Berserker: Also known as the slayer. These people were trained in a much different way to contain their hatred and anger to create the signature 'berserker mode' that this class is known for. They may seem weak and vulnerable, but getting them to fight will be something to regret. They're fierce beings that fight to the death if needed. If they get too weak, or their anger is out of control, their 'berserker' mode kicks in and they go- almost literately- insane, boosting their power, defense, and speed. In this mode, they cant tell who's friend or foe, and they act on pure instinct only. Getting them to transition back into 'normal mode' would be hard, but it depends on the person. They're clothing can be anything, but they normally have blood stains and holes all over to show their 'rank' as a berserker. Their weapons would mainly be something long-bladed.

Summoner: Also known as the puppeteer. They have gained the ability to call upon a creature to aid them in combat. They can have up to 3 pets- which replace the 3 powers a different class has. They cannot, however, control another summoner's pet or tame a wild one. They normally wield staffs and pole-arm weapons (lances and scythes), and they wear similar attire to the conjurers.

**Note: If ya want to change the way that the cloaks fit the character, please describe that or show in the image**

'Alliances' and Trim colors~

These two 'sides' are explained here, and their trim colors are also shown. If you're confused with the color, please google search and you'll find it.

Exelixia~

The city with the most advanced technology that geniuses created. Under new ruler-ship, this city has changed their views on each other city and began to conquer them one-by-one to use them for factories and offer better technology. Some people wished to have rebelled against them, but there wasn't much choice no matter what they did. This city has one saying, "If one city discovered something great, the rest of the world has a right to be able to use it too... within certain conditions..."

Trim Colors~

Infiltrator: Emerald green
Vanguard: Silver
Conjurer: Sapphire blue
Berserker: Garnet red
Summoner: Brown

The Underground Faction~

An unknown force that lies deep underground, right under their "enemies'" nose. This team is ran by one strong-willed woman named Victoria. Her goal is to "beat down" the power-hungry city and gain back the independence that the other cities had before the new ruler took over Exelixia. They might seem like an odd bunch, but they're strong and have their own motivations to fight.

Trim Colors~

Infiltrator: Peridot green
Vanguard: White
Conjurer: Aquamarine blue
Berserker: Ruby red
Summoner: Orange

Paid Helpers~

When times are tough, some people have gone through training to become one of the classes and offer their power to whoever 'side' that's willing to pay them. The reason why they do this mainly is to get money for their families. These people are usually neutral when it comes to their views on Exelixia's growing power and the secret underground faction. They also made a promise to not leak either 'side's' plans of action or their locations to the other. They do not wear a cloak or mask until they get to the side that's paying them. The 'sides' normally carry extra cloaks and masks in case of emergency.

~The NPC's~

Throughout the course of the RP, these characters were made for some reason or another to move the plot along. I might ask some people to help me out with these, but other than that, I will be playing them. I will update as I make the plot.

Leader of the Faction: Victoria~ A woman who knows her place as a leader. She's strict at times to keep her team in check, and may change her attitude towards people when they learn to pretty much kiss her ass. She can be sweet and protective over her team, but at other times knows when they need their space. She has an interesting past that no one knows about, and some of her team wonder what secrets she's hiding. She's an infiltrator, but not everyone believes that... until she fights.

Ruler of Exelixia: Elliot~ The ruler of Exelixia who has just recently became power-hungry. On the outside is a kind-looking man who seems to have a soft side for women who he's had past relationships with, but no one other than him and the women he's been with know this to be true. On the inside is exactly what he acts like when taking control over the other towns: heartless, rude, and uncaring. Sometimes, people wonder which side is his true self.

Messenger for the Faction~ Claimed by Kyuu. She'll have a mini CS for them.

Messenger for Exelixia~ Claimed by Kyuu. She'll have a mini CS for them.

~The Bestiary~

At the newly-discovered continent, the data of these monsters were recorded and revealed to the public once the two survivors got out. The descriptions are covering the deadliest of the species.

Leapers~ Grey-skinned creatures with leathery hides. They appear to be mutated wildlife of some kind, but their forms are too twisted to tell. Each leaper posses a strong muscular system and a keen intellect for an animal, though they are dangerous only in packs and are no real threat to a prepared operative. The stronger ones have deadlier animal combinations and even some can cast magic.

Banshee~ Twisted and blackened humanoid forms that stumble around blindly in search of prey. Banshees are unremarkable except in their ability to project an agonizingly high-pitched "scream" that stuns its prey while having no noticeable effects on any nearby mutants. Stronger ones have special liquids in their system to release into the air or in their victim’s prey to paralyze or poison them.

Possessed Centaur Puppet~ Half torso of a manikin and body of a horse. They’re harder to defeat then the average centaur because the manikin doesn’t feel pain so they act purely on instinct. They are fast runners, but they can gain more abilities when fused with additional monsters like snakes and birds.

Twisted Malphas~ It was said that these malphas were kicked out of heaven for its dark deeds. Once back on earth, they made a deal with the devil, and are now a tormented and twisted soul from their dark magic. Twisted Malphas has Razor sharp talons on both its feet and hands. It's most commonly used attack is to summon black crows, whose feathers could cut through steel. The Faceless, evil look of Malphas will strike fear into the toughest of warriors. What makes them worse is what else they are capable of summoning…

Fleshleechers~ Small mosquito-like insects that fly in swarms most of the time. These little critters do more than just fly around and keep you from seeing what's in front of you. They have the capability to be like leechers, crawling under someone's skin by an open wound or any natural holes that humans have (i.e nose, ears, and sometimes the eyes). They crawl under until they hit your vital organs, lay eggs (the larvae are born within a few minutes), and begin to eat your insides. It will take about 2 hours to cause some damage to that human to the point of killing them. They can be extracted when seen as a bump on the victim's skin when moving about.

Shadows~ These creatures are the only one's that have the largest brain out of all the other creatures, slightly smaller than a human's. These things look similar to a banshee (black-skinned humanoid that stumble when walking), but they have the ability to shape-shift into any living thing it wishes from one of the team members to the other beasts in order for the people to be mislead. The two downfalls when it's transformed is that they have a scar on their skin naturally (the scar on their true form is a bright purple. This color cannot be changed when morphed) and that they don't know how to speak English. These creatures normally fight alone.

~Rules~

During the course of this RP, I am hoping that everyone who joins this will have read (or known) the rules I lay down here. Please read this before posting a CS!

1~ I do not tolerate God-modding! Yes, I know I write it all the time, but I need to make my point across. For those who are new, I MIGHT give you a warning. For those who know what's right from wrong, try everything in your power to avoid doing this. I can understand mistakes as long as you calmly explain it to me in a nice way. Otherwise, I will not hesitate to kick you.

2~ Kindness goes a long way! You might have some thoughts about a person who joined, but I don't wanna see you posting it all over the OOC or IC. Keep these to yourself, and if something is wrong, talk in PM's. If it's getting bad, notify me through PM immediately. I also expect to be respected as well, so be patient with me if I'm slow or having personal issues.

3~ Be prepared for anything!! When I say this, I want you all to know that I might toss something your way and expect you all to be ready to sacrifice. If you know you can't keep up and plan to leave, please let me know so your character can die in some way so they just don't disappear. That would replace a character's death or injury! Please keep this in mind.

4~ Keep up with the RP! If you join the RP, and you know that your schedule won't allow you enough time to post, please don't join. I know that something comes up and I can understand if I'm notified one way or another. If you need to contact me away from snafu in any way, please PM me and we can figure something out ASAP. I can also accept exchanging phone numbers, but that's only if you absolutely need it.

5~ Equality is what I want to see. In other words, I want people to see each character equivalent to another. I have had stats in the previous 2 RP's but I took that away. Each human has the same speed, senses (unless they have a disorder), and so on. Some things are different according to class, but other than strength and defense, everything's practically the same.

6~ There's no sides in this RP! The alliance that you choose are both good people. Neither want to destroy the world, one's just power hungry and the other are a rebellion. Nothing more, nothing less. Moving on. Oh, and I'll have a special section dedicated to 'paid helpers', who are explained above and I have limited spots.

7~ I'm looking for good posts! In my previous RP's, there have been people who lack to post something huge. I can understand at some times, but I want to see AT LEAST 3 lines in the finished post. Failure to comply and I will say something about it the first time, second time... I just might kick you.

8~ I will not allow any guns in this RP! I want to keep this fairly simple and kick that out. I will allow lasers to some degree, but you need to talk to me and explain it so I know that it isn't going to cause issues.

~Character Sheet~

Name~ You know what goes here

Age~ Real age please, I'm pretty lenient on age.

Gender~ Man? Woman? Boy? Girl?

Class~ One class please

Alliance~ Exelixia or the Faction?

Appearance~ What do they look like? Image or 1 paragraph detailed description (AT LEAST)

Abilitie(s)~ This has to match your class! You can choose at max 3.

Weapon(s)~ Something for combat. For guns, please keep in mind you don't have unlimited ammo! Same goes for anything that are throwing weapons too. I need specifics as to how many do you have.

Personality~ What are they like? Put some nice detail into this! At least 1 paragraph please.

Strengths~ What is your character's strength?

Weaknesses~ What's their weakness? Must be equal to strengths please.

Worst Fears~ This only covers what your character is deathly afraid of, different from the weaknesses. Please separate weaknesses from fears. Choose at least 1-2.

Background~ Just give me some info about what their life was like. Here's something to help you with getting your minimal 1 paragraph in: What was their life like before being drafted? How long have they been on that side? Why did they choose that side to begin with?

~Made Characters~

These are characters that have been made. Listed in order are the creator, name, and class. For each side, I will only have 2 of each class open. I will open it back up when those spots are filled.

Exelixia~

Kyuu- Fida (Conjurer)

BG07- Bailey (Vanguard)

UniversumProfugus- Hildegarde (Vanguard)

Bankotsu_Obsessed- Voltaire (Conjurer)

Akaine- Aria (Infiltrator)

Musicmac- David (Infiltrator)

The Underground Faction~

Kyuu- Darien (Summoner)

Styx- Ruilia (Berserker)

Reiu- Ruia (Infiltrator)

Bankotsu_Obsessed- Saiko (Berserker)

Curley Whirly- Clancy (Vanguard)

Paid Helpers~

Waiting For~
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sig and avi are made by me

Re: Genesis of the Rebellion V2~ Now Accepting CS's! ^^

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

NPC mini CS's

Name: Elliot

Class: Summoner

Alliance: Ruler of Exelixia

Appearance: His appearance is a little hard to think of since it's only his upper body, but I'll try my best

He looks like this. his tower half consists of grey pants with light leather areas for protection. The armor is actually leather. He also wears boots.

Abilities: He's capable of summoning these three animals:

~ Leaper. It can cast fire since it's stronger than a typical one.

~ Twisted Malphas. This one can summon up to five mini clones of itself with his magic.

~ Shadow. On occasion, it will go with the team morphed as Elliot to throw enemies off course.

Weapons: He only carries one weapon for calling his monsters:

His staff~ This is only used for summoning and 'controlling' his pets. He can use it to knock someone upside the head, but that's mainly for comedy relief. He normally has this in a case since he never takes it with him unless in battle.

Personality: Apart from the power-hungry side that people have witnessed time and time again, this man is actually far from a lunatic. He's been such a fragile man, kindness was always given to anyone and everyone. He's willing to listen to you and help when the time's right. People depended on him, and he's always depended on them back to keep the world balanced.

What people ponder on is the sudden dramatic change in himself when it's time to make a town surrender their independence to them. He's a cruel man that thirsts for power in any way possible. He'd watch people get assassinated and not blink twice about it. It's almost as if there's an internal battle between what he used to be, and what he is now. Neither 'side' of him is more dominant than the other, and people have declared him a schizophrenic for it.

Strengths:

~ His insane 'side'. Pretty obvious since his power can keep him from becoming weak in battle. It's an adrenaline rush.

Weaknesses:

~ Going against someone he knows very well. Deceiving him would simply destroy him, and he can't bear to fight against someone that he's befriended.

Worst Fears:

~ Facing himself. Although he changes back and forth, seeing what he's become since becoming the ruler will bring him into pure terror.

Background: His past is nothing too exciting. He was born and raised with wealthy parents, but wasn't pampered so he never became snotty to other children or caused trouble because of it. Money didn't matter to him at all, he was happy with what he had, and had loving parents who cared for his well being and what impact he may have in his future. He was taught responsibility, and became a wonderful gentlemen, but still modest. He's even had his share of women through his life, but most of them wanted his profits. He kindly cut them off when things became suspicious.

As years passed, he moved out and studied to become a businessman. He worked hard and achieved that goal, becoming rich. He had women flock him too, but for the wealth. He continued to do what he was taught, waiting for the right women to love him how he is. Sadly, no luck so far, but he keeps trying. After trying out to become ruler of Exelixia, he did everything in his power to win (which he did), and he got a taste of how it felt to be the ruler of the largest city. It got to his head, and he then created the dark, evil self that he has today. He didn't care about what happened to the people as he seek more and more power. It was getting to him, but he changes back to his normal self, and tries to regain the innocence and responsibility that he had in his past.

Text Color: This is the color that Elliot speaks in

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Victoria

Class: Infiltrator

Alliance: Leader of the Underground Faction

Appearance: There's two images that I have of her, but try your best to imagine what I explain:

She looks like this age and hair length wise. Change her hair to a dark brown-red.

She wears this. Her dress just barely levitates off the ground and she wears flats on her feet.

Above her left breast, she has a tattoo that looks like this It's not that big, only 3x5 in. It's only one color: purple.

Abilities: Although she doesn't fight much, she still has abilities in case she needs to.

Shadow puppets~ This ability is simple, and only uses the shadows of objects and living things. By taking the shadow of her choice, she can bring it to life as if it's a living being. They're almost an identical clone of that person or thing, but has sharp teeth and claws. They can actually inflict damage on an enemy, and can be used either day or night (they're better during the night though). She can only focus on making one shadow though...

Lost in the Dark~ This move helps her take the darkness around someone and engulf them in pure darkness. She'll use the darkness to become almost like a solid object inside (something like spikes) and use those to injure someone. Some conditions must be met though: one, it must be during the nighttime; two, she needs full concentration, no one can be around and the person inside can't do anything drastic like attack the inside of the 'dark bubble' encasing them.

Speed Enhancement~ Pretty straight-forward. She can boost her speed for a period of time in order to escape or to get closer to someone. She can use this a few times before it loses it affect.

Weapons: On top of having her main weapon, she carries two daggers for closer combat. Explained below.

Her crossbow. It's completely black, and she carries 100 arrows in a pouch she wears under her cloak.

Her daggers. They're just like the image, and she carries two for closer combat. These hide in her arm warmers.

Personality: Victoria's a head-strong woman, able to command and be a leader to a mass of people. She's been like that all her life, and so she's grown used to barking orders and planning when in a pinch. Being this leader-like, she's also a complete bitch at times, but that's what you get when she doesn't have time to take bullshit. Obey her orders, over-achieve, and save the other fighter's lives is the key to staying on her good side. Fuck that up, and she'll fuck you up good.

By staying on her good side, you can see the caring side to her, full of concern for every member she has to keep alive. At times, she can even break down from all the stress, but keep her head high right after. She's learned to forget something after it happens (mainly if the news is bad) and learn to keep moving forward.

Strengths:

~ How she was raised. Thanks to her personality, this has helped her in battle. She'll use tactics to win against any opponent.

~ Her independence. She lost pretty much everyone she was close to, so there's no one that she could become weakened to... at least, that's what people know.

Weaknesses:

~ Her arms. She can scars on her arms that she hides with her detached sleeves. With enough force, she could feel a lot of pain, and can lead to her being vulnerable.

~ Someone showing off to her. If you gloat how awesome you are, she'll thoroughly correct you- maybe get angered- and she becomes vulnerable.

Worst Fears:

~ A mirror of what she never wants to become. By showing the complete opposite of what she is, she freaks out. It's been a reoccurring nightmare that she's had all her life, hence the reason why she tries so hard to become a leader and gain control of everything around her.

~ Reminder of what happened to her arms. This horrid moment of her life is a constant reminder of how careless she can be. She never wanted to face death like that ever again.

Background: From the time she was born to how old she is today, she was always a leader for something that she involved herself into. She was a big help to everyone, and that was how she first met Clancy. They quickly befriended (give or take the way she was when barking orders at everyone) and she did everything she could to help his family, which she seemed to help them much more than anyone else in their village. They were both happy together, but they separated during their adolescence years. She went off to work hard as a leader for a farming team, bringing in a larger profit than anyone else at her new home. People appreciated her hard work, and little did they know that Exelixia was on their way until they attacked the place with full force. Victoria witnesses several deaths in twisted, inhuman ways. It made her gag, but she had little time to successfully hide from the soldiers (which she ended up doing in time). The soldiers left the now enslaved place without aiding anyone who was alive. Victoria immediately headed home- where her mother was killed- and packed to leave to another location where she laid low for a while, helping people and leading the place like she did before.

Some travelers visited the village 2 years later, and he recognized one as someone that he knew. It was Clancy, but looked like a shell of himself. He seemed internally dead, filled with revenge and sorrow. Victoria couldn't help but offer for him to stay with her for a while to keep her company, and to help him recover from the hideous things that he has seen. It didn't take too long before she noticed the feelings he had for her, and they spent the next year in a passionate relationship. Victoria has always had a slight crush on Clancy, but lost the opportunity to say anything 22 years ago. She thought this was the right chance for her, but she soon realized that the love he was giving was not for her, but for his wife and daughter that he lost. As sad as she was to breaking the relationship, she knew that it was a one way relationship, thus leading her to be drafted to a secret training base not ran by Exelixia. She was there for the next year training to become an infiltrator, leaving to create a rebellion team to fight against Exelixia's power and gain independence to the towns that are under their control.

Text Color: This is the color that Victoria speaks in

Name: Kimi Ann Thomas

Alliance: Faction Messenger

Appearance:

~Height: 5’6”

~Weight: 120

~Body Type: Toned with a figure.

~Eyes: Green

~Hair: Aubrun

~Skin: Fair

~Physical Flaws/Birthmarks/Scars: Scars on her face, going across her eye, and one going down her forearm.

~Usual Attire: She is usually wearing fitted clothing that doesn’t weigh her down. She wears a pure white cloak that covers her entire body. The bottom of the cloak slightly raises as she walks, letting it flow behind her.

~Tattoos/Piercings: Tattoo on her right calf, a heart to be exact. She has angel bites on her lips, as well as an industrial bar in her left ear. On her right ear, she has 3 piercings on her lobe and one on the top of her ear. On the left side, she has 2 piercings in the lobe and one small hoop on the side of her ear. Her first set of holes are at about 1/4 inch wide with her gauges being a spiral and twisted in her ear. ((I’ll get links and pictures for those who are supper confused. I might draw out placements as well so you get the idea.))

Weapon: Kimi has a couple of small knifes hiding on her person as well as a pair of sais up the arms of her sleeves. ((Pictures will come for that))

Personality: Kimi is an optimistic, giddy, bubbly, flamboyant girl who could be your best friend and then your enemy in an instant. She’s one of those girls with emotional fluctuations or mood swings. Normally, she is just Kimi. She is easily to befriend since she looks harmless, but she can be ruthless in battle. Seriousness and happiness are her main emotions most of the time. She is outgoing and open with everyone.

Name: Kara Ashleigh Thomas

Alliance: Country Messenger

Appearance:

~Height: 5’6”

~Weight: 125

~Body Type: Muscular and it’s obvious she works out.

~Eyes: Green

~Hair: Brown

~Skin: Fair

~Usual Attire: Kara is usually wearing a tube top to support her breasts as well as legging like pants with flat bottom boots. She likes to keep things very simple when it comes to her outfit. A pure black cloak covers up her semi-nude body from prying eyes.

~Tattoos/Piercings: Kara has the same heart tattoo on her right calf as her sister. She also sports an industrial bar on her left ear. Instead of angel bites, Kara supports snake bites with a nose stud on the right side of her face. She also has 2 piercing in her right lobe and 1 on her left. ((Pictures will be there shortly))

Weapon: Kara carried with her a retractable bo staff as well as a couple of knives on her person. Like her sister, she is well prepared for an attack if it should ever occur.

Additional Items: None

Personality: Kara is a sexual deviant in blunt terminology. She loves to tease and flirt with anyone and everyone. Gender doesn’t make a different to her. Besides the sexual side she has, Kara is also quite insane with killing. Blood, gore, and mayhem are what she brings when she is really in the mood. Since she has become obsessed with murder, dead bodies have popped an interest with her as well. Paraphernalia with dead bodies, gothic like items, skulls, etc, have excited her ever since she could remember.
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

My CS's

Name~ Voltaire

Age~ 29

Gender~ Male

Class~ Conjurer

Alliance~ Exelixia

Appearance~ Here's him! Doesn't he look like Caim from Drakengard??? XD

Abilities~ These powers he has are only used when his blade is in his hand.

Dragonspeak~ A fire-based attack. By charging his magic, he can shoot up to 4 fireballs at once all attacking in directions that he chooses (it's as if he's quad-casting and choose 4 different target areas)

Harsh Whispers~ A wind move that can be a nuisance. He can shoot a burst of wind at someone to force them back, but he can also use it underneath him to shoot up into the sky or into a chosen direction.

Gaia's Revenge~ An earth move. This can shoot earth spikes out from under the ground or from a rock wall. They can also be dulled at the ends for Voltaire to stand on and go away from an enemy when needed to.

Weapon(s)~ Being a conjurer, you'd expect him to have a typical weapon that very class would have. Being specially trained, he has a much different main weapon.

Silent Symphony~ This blade is very dear to Voltaire since it has been passed down for generations. This blade's total length is 5ft. (2 ft. for the handle). This sword helps him summon his magic like a staff would. The cover shown rests across his lower back. It's easy to pull out and put back. Please rely on the image for colors.

Personality~ Voltaire's a quiet man that seems to be loyal to the ruler, Elliot. People could call him a servant because he's a little too loyal, doing some odd things in his past from 'getting rid' of higher ups to witnessing the assassination of many rebellious people so he would never think of betraying his ruler. There isn't really much that he does out of taking orders and defending Exelixia from any intruders. His silence is very annoying at times, but was taught to not talk that much. When he does talk, he's usually brief and straight to the point.

Strengths~ He has some pretty simple strengths.

~ His loyalty. Breaking him from what he's been ordered will be hard to get. He's pretty stubborn about changing his mission unless instructed to do so by a higher-up

~ His combination of attack strategies. With mastering a weapon and casting magic, this can be an advantage for him since he can fight with a sword and cast magic.

Weaknesses~ He might not do much, but there's some weaknesses he has.

~ Talking. Getting him to talk can be a distraction since he rarely speaks in the first place.

~ Anger. Getting him annoyed and making it a challenge for him can make his accuracy dramatically lower than before.

Worst Fears~ His own fears are something that can do serious mental damage to him.

~ Re-witnessing the deaths of millions of people. Even though he was trained to fight and kill, watching people die is something that still traumatizes him greatly. He'd break down and become paralyzed almost instantly.

Background~ Voltaire was always such a happy, talkative, and smart boy. He wanted to tell people of his knowledge and befriend everyone he could, regardless of age and gender. His mother and father were so happy to see such a optimistic boy that had the potential to become something wonderful. His parents did what they could for the time, but money was slipping out of their hands, and they both had internal issues (diseases, etc.). His mother had cancer, and his father had a heart attack some time after his wife's death. Voltaire was 10 at the time, and he was devastated to see his mother and father leave so suddenly. Exelixia invaded the town and saw him as a potential soldier instead of killing him. He was taken care of by someone in the royal home that Elliot resided. She was a sweet woman, but personally taught him to become a conjurer, and new rules about talking and taking orders. This is when he stopped speaking, and become fully loyal to Elliot and his elite fighters. He was sent on missions to witness the horrors that the soldiers did to towns. He was horrified by the sight, but kept his mouth shut and never uttered one word to a soldier, guard, or even the woman that cared for him several years of his life (from age 10 to 24). Now, he's on his own for the most part. He still talks to the woman that cared for him, but not that much anymore due to the events that he has witnessed.

Text Color: This is the color that Voltaire speaks in

Name~ Saiko

Age~ 24

Gender~ Female

Class~ Berserker

Alliance~ Underground Faction

Appearance~ This is her! This is the face that will ruin all your hopes and dreams!

Abilities~ It's not often she uses her abilities, and they can only be used by her weapon.

“Flaming Hammer”~ By building up enough static electricity into her blade, she can use it to shoot a flame-looking electric attack that has the capability to follow an assigned target. It can follow that person until they are out of Saiko's line of sight, or until the static that was built up has been used (which takes about 10 minutes or so). The range this attack can last will depend on location, and how easy she can see you. This attack can be shot into the sky, in plain site, or under the ground.

“Striking Thunder”~ By using static again to her advantage, this time she can make something a little more deadly. By using the electricity in her blade, she can shower down pure lightning at an enemy or several at a time. The electricity only targets who she wishes so none won't hit her allies. This move can be deadly to someone, but only if they're close enough, and if it strikes them head on. She can also target this at herself, but it won't kill her. People wonder why she does this, but in the end, they regret wanting to know; it actually boosts her chance of going into her berserker mode. This attack can only be aerial.

Weapon~ She only has one weapon that she fully relies on. If it's lost in battle, she uses her bare fists.

Banryu~ A humongous sword that Saiko only relies on. It's length is- total- 14ft (handle is 4 ft), which makes this blade VERY heavy. Luckily- and it might be bad for everyone BUT her- she wan wield the sword one-handed with no issues... at all... She had to be specially trained to wield it, but it was worth the extra training. She has it on her back when not in use, and pulls it out like nothing when ready to fight.

Personality~ Being able to fully explain Saiko is a tad hard because even I continue to create her the more I RP her. Lets see what I can muster from her... past versions...

Saiko's an... interesting girl with many odd things about her such as being bisexual, having fetishes by taking people's undergarments- mainly underwear, but the occasional bra can be applied to this- and hanging them in her room, and she even has a thing for molesting people. She's quite an eccentric as well, spewing some nonsense from time to time. All in all though, she's a reliable women... with some downsides to her. Underneath everything, she's kind and thoughtful in an odd way, protecting her fellow fighters and even being an odd support in a harsh time.

As much as you'd want to avoid her, she has ways of finding you. She's got a scent similar to a bloodhound. Once she finds you, it's back to pestering, molesting, flirting, and messing with you it is. Too bad you can't truly hide from her...

Strengths~ Here's some things that give her an upper-hand.

~ Fighting in general. The more she fights, the more insane she goes, which leads to a boost of strength, speed, defense, and accuracy. She's pretty vicious, but if you can burn her out in some way, you can very well win.

~ Her sexuality. Even when fighting, she likes to flirt with people. It excites her, which leads to her getting stronger... yeah, it's pretty bad. She'll also have a tendency to molest the person she's fighting if she's close enough. Oh, and it doesn't matter what gender either, she's bisexual... and proud of it. She also has a fetish for underwear. She likes raiding people's drawers.... a lot....

Weaknesses~ This took some time, but here they are!

~ Someone stronger than her. If they can surpass her strength, and fight through it, she'll become submissive once she uses every way possible to fight that opponent.

~ Someone flirting with her back. Messing with her a little can keep her focus on what they're saying/doing, leaving her somewhat open to attack. Be careful, she can get out of the trance.

Worst Fears~ There are a few things that can even make her tremble.

~ The asylum that she was once at. That place did horrible things, thus making her even more insane. She never liked the place, so it's her main fear

~ Her insanity. Even though she's learned to contain it, even going out of control can scare her quite a bit. Seeing her going insane is worse for her.

Background~ As a young girl, her parents had done all they can to make her grow up happy and carefree. There were some past generations that have suffered with insanity issues, and they were deathly afraid that Saiko was going to have that active in her so they did everything they could in order to keep her from 'awakening' it. Their tactics worked well for about 14 years, but then something snapped inside her and she beat one of her fellow students to death. Her parents didn't know what to do so they threw her into an asylum to keep her from getting any worse. Sadly, all it did was make her go even more insane, being molested, raped, and even tested on for about 2 years straight before the blew up the bloody place, killing everyone inside it, and ran off to hide. Someone found her, a member of a training camp, and took her in to be trained in order to contain her insanity and use it in the best way for a berserker. Even though it was working, there was now a natural demented self to her that could never be taken away. They brushed it off, and she graduated from the camp as a top-class Berserker when she turned 20.

Although she finished training, she didn't know what to do. She was wandering about until she found a little girl that seemed to be abandoned. She took her under her wing to save her from a possible demise. That's when she caught wind of a rumor of an underground faction, and so went on a search for it, finding Victoria soon after, and became a member of the team. She's been there ever since, watching new recruits come and 'get used' to Saiko's... personality and fetishes.

Text Color: This is the color that Saiko speaks in
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Kyuu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm

~~~FINISHED~~~

Name~ Fida Ambrose

Age~ 26

Gender~ Female

Class~ Conjurer

Alliance~ Exelixia

Appearance~ Fida Except without that horse…Berry can’t come on my adventures… Poor Berry…

Abilitie(s)~

Water Form: In this form, Fida uses water to create armor like casing of water around her body to lessen blows that she takes as well as using that water to attack people from out of her arm’s reach. She uses it to form her arm and appear that she is extending her arm to attack. With this ability, she is also able to extract water from things like the ground, plants, and clouds, but using this ability will use up her energy very fast and exhaust her.

Water Clones: With this ability, she is able to make up to five clones of herself, appearing as water clones, very easy to distinguish which is real and which is a clone. Usually, she only makes one to two because it takes a lot of energy as well as time. Not something she can just make up on the fly. The power of these clones are normal, they do not possess the same abilities as Fida except being about to extend there arms. The distance is not very far, but it’s useful. By using heat, you can easily get rid of them, but if you just attack and they disperse, it will not destroy them completely since they can regenerate themselves partially.

Ice Path: With this ability, Fida is able to use water to create an ice path where she is able to skate towards her enemy faster. The ability can be as great as making a radius of 50 ft to just a three foot wide path that she freezes just wide enough to skate on.

Personality~ Fida is a cheerful spirit with a heart of ice. On the outside, she seems friendly and caring, but deep down, she only cares about herself. She is ruthless when it comes to fighting for Exelixia. At the end of the day, Fida is a lonely woman burdened by her duty to fight for Exelixia.

Strengths~ Absorbing water

Weaknesses~ Children, as in she cannot physically fight/kill a child

Worst Fears~ Her step father/master

Background~ As a young child, Fida has always been doing things that benefits herself. Her mother, a whore in a brothel, raised her with as much effort as she put when doing her job, meaning not much. Fida had to learn how to do a lot of things on her own. Her father, one of the clients her mother had, was never known to her and therefore cannot take care of her. By the age of 11, Fida wasn’t able to stay at the brothel since it was bad for business. Instead her mother got her to become an apprentice with their local conjuror and in return give him free services. After a couple of years of being his apprenticed, Fida grew more lovely and beautiful; blossoming into the woman she is today. Her master, of course, saw how lovely she was going.

One night, the night Fida turned 16, her master raped her during a night session. Fida felt disgusted with herself and her master enough to the point where she needed to find a new one. She was unable to leave her master at the time, so she studied in secret. In the next few months, her mother and master married. Since then, till Fida was able to leave, her step father molested her constantly without her mother knowing. When she turned 19, Fida was finally able to leave her stepfather’s home and went in search of a new master. She found a woman, considered a witch, in the next two towns over. She studied with her for the next two years.

During those two years, Fida met a man who was kind and sweet. They got together and before long, Fida was pregnant. The two of them were planning to marry after the child was born but there was complication during child birth which made her lose her only child. Now, whenever she sees a child, any age, she thinks of her own pain and sorrow. After the loss of her child, Fida decided she could not marry her love and left town without notice. Now at the age of 26, Fida fights with all that she knows and a little bit more. She constantly trains herself in learning new things and abilities. The only problem with her new life id that she still thinks her stepfather will come into her room and molest her like old times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~ Darien Marckus

Age~ 24

Gender~ Male

Class~ Summoner

Alliance~ Underground Faction

Appearance~ Darien Except without the wings…

Abilitie(s)~

Leapers: Darien’s Leaper, named Jezebel, is a leaper who can control lightning.

Twisted Malphas: Darien’s Twisted Malpha, named Lucifer, is able to summon a banshee, weaker than the actual monster, and only used as a distraction.

Shadows: Darien’s Shadow, named Calin, is his most stubborn and weakest summoning animal out of all three. He doesn’t like to follow orders and treat his owner with disrespect.

Weapon(s)~ Scythe (Drawing) <--- Haven’t started ><

Personality~ Darien is stubborn. He doesn’t like to follow orders or others. He thinks of himself as a leader not a follower. He likes to do things independently. He can be childish and he always seems to be in a bad mood. He’s clumsy, but not to the point where he trips a lot, only when he fights, he tends to break things. When he fights, he lets his senses and instincts take over and that’s where he can have blind rage if you piss him off enough. His ability to summon monsters has made him into a social outcast. Over the years, he has become a habitual liar because of his summoning abilities.

Strengths~ Distraction, meaning he is able to distract people easily, he is a very good liar and manipulator, Blind Rage which is when Darien becomes enraged, he doesn’t acknowledge fear or pain and he is almost unstoppable in this state unless he is killed or he calms down.

Weaknesses~ He can only focus on similar things, Multi-tasking, and cannot control his emotions well, especially in battle.

Worst Fears~ The death of his sister

Background~ Darien grew up in a small home with his mother, father, and baby sister. When he turned 6, Darien was taken away by a Master Summoner to be his prodigy. Darien was separated from his family and soon was unable to see them ever again. Though the pain of not seeing his baby sister anymore was great, he could not do much about it. The master taught him how to sum some of the scariest beasts. Twisted Malphas were the favorite of the three, then Leapers, and lastly, he didn’t used Shadows unless he needed to. Through the years, Darien has been perfecting his summoning skills for Twisted Malphas and Leapers. His power to summon Shadows was fine but he always had issues wit it. Like not using it on the right target or it backfiring onto himself. Not being able to bear the thought that his baby sister is mostly likely dead, every time he uses the Shadow and it backfires, he sees his baby sister’s grave making him shudder and think that she truly is dead because the possibility is great.
Last edited by Kyuu on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Postby Styx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Name: Ruilia

Class: Berserker

Alliance: Faction

Appearance. In general a smaller than average skinny prepubescent girl. With long blond hair that runs down to her mid back she might end up being 4 foot tall and maybe 70 pounds soaking wet. Her soft blue eyes stare out at the world with a childlike innocence as she runs around playfully. She typically goes barefoot liking the earth and ground between her toes. She seems almost frail no one expecting what lies beneath her pale skin.

Abilities:
1) Ruilia’s first ability is that when she gets really angry and goes into her berserker rage. Her rage spills out of her body and coats her weapons in fire. If she is really angry she can send it out as if it exploded from her body. The key issue here is that Ruilia needs to not only be in her rage but be really really angry
2) The Second ability of Ruilia is that when she is in her berseker rage she can slam her weapon(s) onto the ground and send a massive wave of energy in front of her cracking the ground and causing mass destruction in front of her.
3)The only of her abilities that she seems to be able to use outside of rage possibly developed as a survival instinct. To the average eye it seems a little girl blinks out of existence and re appears 30 feet or so away. To a trained eye its an incredibly fast dash but puts a huge toll on her little body.

Weapon(s):

Her main weapon is a large two handed sword that despite her very small size and being twice her height she can weild easily with one hand once she in rage otherwise it is dragged behind her.
http://www.indomog.com/mall/mogshop/ite ... urne05.jpg
((Frostmourne for those Warcraft fans))

Strengths: What you typically would expect of a berserker, Strength, speed, the pure rage overpowering normally lethal injuries

Weaknesses: Recklessness in rage there is no thought in her head only emotion and rage, outside of her rage she is a little girl and a fragile frail one at that and is an incredibly easy target.

Fears: Being alone, solitary confinement and/or sensory deprivation are her greatest fears. Due to the abondonment she felt when she was younger she can never stand even to be alone in a room unless using the toilet.

Personality: Ruilia acts like a small child. She is very innocent and asks a lot of questions. She is very happy all the time and believes she is friends with everyone. However she is also easily scared and frightened. Ruilia has a bad habit of running up to members of the group and jumping onto them and giving them big hugs and refusing to let go.

Background: Ruilia doesn’t know anything of her past. What she doesn’t know is she was a happy little girl with a terrible temper. Her anger caused her to be placed into a berserker training camp. Upon graduating top of her class receiving her weapons and being shocked with a stun gun she let loose on a rampage which killed the rest of her class and destroyed most of the school. She went on the run as a wanted criminal but eventually she was caught. Her captors completely wiped her mind not wanting to kill such a cute little girl. Somehow her berserker skills remained however she had no conscious use of them. She remembers nothing when she goes into her rage. She was left abandoned on the side of the road and happened to be discovered by Saiko who brought her to the faction where she has been since.

Other Notes: Ruilia has no idea of what most things are. Some inner thing makes sure she remembers her weapons. She has a child’s curiosity wanting to know what everything is.
Last edited by Styx on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Akaine » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 pm

~Character Sheet~

Name~ Aria Crescendo

Age~ 23

Gender~ Female

Class~ Infiltrator

Alliance~ Exelixia

Appearance~ Aria has a runner’s build: tall and thin with long legs a toned body from all the running and a smooth gait when in motion. Her eyes are a pale green that look darker with all the black and emerald green that she wears, and has the pale skin that comes from not being out in the sun and spending a lot of time outside at night, and as odd as it is for her age, she has short fluffy white hair( think a pixie cut ). She has misc. scars all over her body, and one distinguishing thing about her is her infinity symbol tattoo on her left hip, drawn with black lines and filled in with emerald green. She wears a green pine-leaf patterned bandana around her neck most of the time, the light-weighted black cloak trimmed with emerald green that attaches to the light leather that she wears underneath with clips. Underneath the cloak she wears tight shorts and sports bra type of deal underneath the tight leather, that has extra layers around areas that would get hit most often in battle. Her gas mask lens fades from black to the same emerald green that was in the rest of her outfit, and all of the straps and frame of it is also black.
When she has her crossbow and arrows on her, she has two quivers on her back with 50 in each holster.
A friend of mine drew this for meee: Looks like

Abilitie(s)~ This
Night Cloud: Makes the enemy’s vision dark and cloudy for a while. Can be used on multiple people. Used by making a fist and opening it. Eye contact is a must. Can’t be used in daylight and can only be used once a night.
Hermes’ Boost: Increases speed for a time. Used by consciously tapping the infinity tattoo on her left hip with her hand while running and concentrating on her speed. Can’t be used in daylight.
Sandman: Sends the enemy into a state where they re-live their most recent dream. Used by smearing nearby dirt onto a weapon and throwing it into the enemy’s neck. Can’t be used during the day and if the enemy pulls out the weapon before the dirt mixes fully with blood, it won’t work.

Weapon(s)~ 200 Metal and 50 bone Senbon, 10 throwing knives, 1 lightweight compound crossbow, 100 arrows and 1 short side sword.

Personality~ Very quirky and likes to comment on everything like you cared about what she has to say. Is also lazy when it comes to things that she’d rather not be doing, but when it comes to work or saving people that she cares for, she instantly turns serious and gets irritated when she can’t get a cigarette. She enjoys a good smoke, snacking, and likes animals, particularly cats. She greatly dislikes being called fat, running out of cigarettes, and being told to stop eating. She feels that she must always be an individual, and strives to make even the strictest uniforms unique.

Strengths~
Physically: Long distance speed running
Mentally: Is able to keep her emotions to herself when it’s required on a job without any trouble.
Others: Finding cigarettes when nobody seems to have any, and finding a good hiding place.

Weaknesses~
Physically: Can’t take an overpowering blow without extreme damage. (excluding backing away from the blow to lessen damage.)
Mentally: Finds the opposite sex too distracting. She obeys all orders from her commanding officer(s), with the exception of things like dress code, smoking sections etc, she’d sacrifice herself for her friends or for the mission if it was called for.
Others:

Worst Fears~
-Has homophobia: If there is a girl who hits on her, Aria will avoid this woman at all costs.
-Slight epistaxiophobia: fear of nosebleeds.

Background~ Aria was born in a small village on the outskirts of Exelixia, where it couldn't ever be called a 'safe' place to grow up in. As a young child, she learned ways of blending in and sneaking around, since her parents were rarely home: always out protecting the empire. Escaping the 'babysitter' was always an easy task, they were just being paid to make sure that she was alive and went to bed on time every night.

Since, as a young’un, she was a very curious child, as all children tend to be, she liked to explore the area she lived around. There was one place that she avoided, however. Strange stories were told about this place, and despite her curiosity, she stayed away: until one night. That night she had been feeling rebellious, her parents had just left again, and they had argued. She was getting older, she told herself, and wanted to go with her parents to wherever they insisted on going. She decided to follow them.

In a way much like you are dissuaded from walking in the tall grass of pokemon and you tip-toe in anyways, Aria did the same, except she didn’t get quite as far. Her mother stepped out of the shadows as soon as Aria had walked one step too close and grabbed her by the back of the neck, tossed her to the ground and walked away. She had known that her daughter would be too curious one night, and thought it best that they both (her parents) left her: sending her off to the nearest Exelixia school for infiltrating, they abandoned her and never looked back. Once at the school, she was trained for a few years, eventually getting to an age where it was generally accepted to go out into the field, and went with the flow of things. She didn’t ask questions about why she was on the side of Exelixia, and she still didn’t know what had happened to her parents.

After about 5 years, she was told about her parents and went into a mild depression where she got her hands on cigarettes, alcohol and a few other bad influences. One evening though, she decided that she’d had enough of these silly sentiments over something that happened a ‘long time’ ago, and decided to ‘man the fuck up’, as she said. After this, she began to train with even more vigor, and reverted back to her original personality: cheery to a fault, to the point where it annoyed her co-workers and friends and on a few occasions got her into trouble. By this time, she had realized what her parents had given their lives for: protecting the people of Exelixia, and wanted to work to continue what they had died for…that and she truly believes that she’s doing the right thing.
Last edited by Akaine on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Curley Whirly » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:13 am

Name~ Clancy Mordán

Age~ 35

Gender~ Male

Class~ Vanguard

Alliance~ Faction

Appearance~ Here he is But obviously with the necessary color changes to match the Vanguard Class
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 165 pounds
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Body type: Lanky
Distinguishing Features: His entire body, minus the facial features, is swathed in bandages. His eyes are shrouded by a cloth to cover a gruesome injury that blinded him for life.

Abilitie(s)~ Mind Shield - Clancy can throw up a shield of hexagonal tiles. It faces only one direction and Clancy can keep this shield up as long as he is aware of its existence. However, damage done to the wall is transferred to Clancy's mind, making it harder and harder to focus and keep the shield activated.

Psychokenisis - The ability to communicate telepathically, teleport, and move objects with his mind, however, it takes immense concentration. Usually used when he is hidden and attacking a larger force. Lance also has a passive ability where he uses his Psychokenisis to make his 4 remaining senses more acute.

Heal Fleshwound - Works more like an anesthetic than a healing property, its a temporary fix. He can close blood vessels to stop bleeding, but if the area is put under much stress, the vessels will simply burst open again. Also, just like telekinesis, takes a lot of focus.

Weapon(s)~ Long shafted Spear and tall, wide shield, short katana worn around the back of his sash.

Personality~ In one word: Untrusting. He knows all too well that anyone at anytime could betray him or someone he loves. He is also quite quiet and self-reserved, which pretty much makes him a loner. He doesn't make friends very easily and comes across as a little cold, but is fanatically loyal once you gain his trust. If he’s in a good mood, he’s a heartless bastard. If he’s in a bad mood, he could be considered a daemon. If you’re lucky, and he likes you, he’ll just whack you on the bad of the head.

Strengths~ He has experience with Exelixia’s methods and tactics, having fought them for the last three years.
He’s strong and powerful, like most of the Vanguard class, so a typically incapacitating wound shouldn’t affect him nearly as much

Weaknesses~ He’s blind. This puts him at a bit of a disadvantage in the whole visual acuity area.
Because he is a Vanguard, spells that affect speed are especially effective in slowing him down.

Worst Fears~ Fire – completely and totally. He was caught in a fire that consumed his home when Exelixia attacked his village, and he can’t seem to handle it since. Even a candle will set him on edge.
Since he is blind, he isn’t afraid of the dark. However, he once fell down a dry well when he was a child and still had his sight, and the only thing he could hear was his own heavy breathing. Now, as a blind man, that is his equivalent of the dark, and it terrifies him.

Background~ 3 years before the rebellion began; Clancy was living out his life in a small village just outside of Exelixia. He had a wife he had been married to for 22 years and a 17 year old daughter. She was a schoolteacher who taught 3rd grade, and he farmed their plot of land. Due to the village’s closed proximity to Exelixia, it was one of the first to be conquered. They came in force, and without warning. The children were just barely getting under their desks when the schoolhouse was set aflame, and Clancy’s wife was burned to death. He rushed from his house and beat down the nearest soldier, but was quickly subdued. He was then forced to watch as his daughter was raped by the captain of the squad that attacked their village. Clancy was next knocked unconscious and tossed with his daughter into their house which was next to be burned. How he survived is not known, but survive he did. He was bandaged up after he crawled 4 miles to the next town and after a few months of resting, he began his murderous campaign against the country. About a year into this crusade, Clancy met a beautiful woman, one he recognized as a longtime family friend of his from his village. It was Victoria. She had apparently survived the attack on the village and gone into hiding. He stayed with her for a year, during which they had a fiery and passionate relationship, finding solace in each other:
Victoria and Clancy have known each other since they were little; being the best of friends throughout their lives no matter how far apart they were Victoria was there the whole time to help Clancy and his family whenever they needed it. She continued this for about 6 months, and she wasn't fully aware of his mixed emotions he had for Victoria until he said something about it. She accepted his love, and they became intimate for about a year. Victoria realized that the 'love' he had wasn't to her per se, but to the ones he had lost so she cut off their relationship and shipped herself to training camp to become an infiltrator.
It was then that Clancy felt he had truly healed. He now bought a short sword and went marching towards the capitol. Once inside, he went directly to the barracks. Finding the captain was easy, as he was boasting about the raid even now, years after it happened. Apparently, it was one of their most successful of the whole campaign so far. Clancy walked up behind him, spoke a word into his ear and sliced his sword around the man, cutting into his…. Nether Regions… Clancy was thrown out the front gates of the capitol, a swordstroke ending his vision forever. In an insane twist of fate, this awakened his mind to the power of psychokenisis. Telepathy, teleportation, and other psychic abilities were suddenly hewn into his mind. This sharpened his other senses to a superhuman level, easily compensating for the loss of his sight.
He remembered Victoria talking about some private mercenary group that trained soldiers to the same level as Exelixia, for a price. Due to his physical fitness before going off to training, he was able to complete the training to become a Vanguard in just less than 10 months, faster than any before him. It was then that he heard of Victoria’s underground “group” from the leader of the facility. He set out for their headquarters as soon as possible.
Last edited by Curley Whirly on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Musicmac » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 am

WIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWHIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIIWIP. lul :3

~Character Sheet~

Name ~ David Selanzio
Age ~ 25
Gender ~ Man

Class ~ Infiltrator
Alliance ~ Exelixia

Appearance ~ David has orange-colored eyes that seem to make anyone he stares at feel like they just had a wave of heat rush through their bodies. When his powers are activated however, a black fog seems to wash over them and change it to a color of ruby red. He has messy bright copper hair, well-built but sleek body and stands at 6 feet 4.

Unlike the other infiltrators, David wears his clothing and armor quite differently from the others. Rather than wearing a mail, he has a white shirt on the inside with a waistcoat made of highly resistant material and is bounded with leather straps and buckles which also double as his pocket-belts. He also wears a pair of black pants made of the same material as his waistcoat with guards sewn in at the knees. A pair of black gloves are often seen on him, with metal plating on the knuckles. His footwear are a pair of leather boots and are steel toed.

Over everything, David wears a black robe with a hood included. The sleeves are long enough to hide his hands and the whole thing is made of a high-quality material, extremely resistant to any damaging elements. On his shoulders and elbows of the robe are metallic guards similar to the ones on his pants. A grayish scarf is wrapped around his waist and has two leather buckles around it for further securing it. The scarf is tied and ends with two tails trailing along his side.

David's mask is has oval eye-holes with lines that cross through them from top to bottom of the mask. When he uses his powers, a black fog covers them and then changes it's shape to of a skull.

Abilities
Anti-Transformation - A skill frequently used by David in battle. A dark liquid oozes from below and surrounds David's body. When the transformation is complete, David's clothing turn completely black and the hood on his robe covers his face completely as if nothing can be seen on the inside. The metal plates on his clothing transform to become larger and have prongs sticking out. His gloves turn into large claws and his skin color changes to ink black. Black smoke seems to trails wherever he moves and his strength, endurance and speed is greatly enhanced. Under the hood, his eyes are two large red dots. Unfortunately, the transformation only lasts as along as 30 minutes but does not seem to bear any ill side effects after use. The transformation can only be used twice a day.

Illusion - A dark cloud of smoke oozes from the ground and surrounds David's body. The smoke shapes itself into the same shape of David and forms perfect replicas of himself. The replicas use the exact same weapons as David and are controlled by David himself. The illusions aren't your typical parlor trick as they are actually real replicas and can inflict damage upon enemies. The maximum amount of replicas that David can call out is 5 and all of them gain access to his other skills. The skill lasts until all the replicas are defeated or the original is knocked out. Can be used for 5 times a day.

Invisible - David's body turns more and more transparent up to the point that he is completely invisible. Upon completion, a poof of black smoke is left of where he once was. The invisibility lasts for more than 2 hours and can be used thrice a day.

Weapons
Hunter - The Hunter is David's primary long-range weapon. It is a foldable bow with the design of a flatbow with a compound bow. With the pulley system, accuracy and strength applied from compound bows along with the flexibility and effectiveness of a flatbow, the Hunter is a weapon to be feared of. The weapon is made of high-quality materials and is almost immune to the elements. Normally, David carries a large sheath of sorts at the side of his left leg to store arrows for the bow. The sheath can carry around 30 arrows and below. The arrows are tipped with a small amount of special poison which can paralyze targets momentarily if it gets into it's target's bloodstreams.

Crow Feathers - David's secondary long-ranged weapons, these throwing knives are designed and made by a legendary blacksmith in Exelexia. Small, flat and extremely deadly, the Crow Feathers are made from a special alloy which enhances it's speed and force from throwing at maximum along with being surprisingly light-weighted. Like it's namesake, the throwing knives are shaped like feathers and are completely black. The knives are coated with the same poison as the arrows for the Hunter. David can carry up to twenty of these, all strapped to his pocket-belts on the inside.

Fang - David's only close combat weapon. The Fang is a 5 foot long sword that is always kept in a sheath and latched onto the back of his belt. The blade is made of various high-quality materials but glass is of the most dominating amount. Due to the amount of glass used on the blade, it is highly resistant to the elements and is of a greenish transparent color. The handle is made of silver and the same poison used on the Hunter's arrows is found on the blade.

Other things - Others include potions, concoctions, small stones, flint, lockpickers and medical supplies in his pocketbelts.

Personality ~ David is unlike your typical Infiltrator. Despite his job, he seems to be cheerful, spirited, playful and hot-blooded most of the time. However, on missions, he is well-known for being a great tactician and cold-hearted towards enemies. He will not tolerate any backstabbers or demoralizers.

Strengths ~ David is able to move in the dark with supreme stealth. That being said, he also has the uncanny ability to be able to hear the slightest sounds and sense the presence of other people. He is also a versatile fighter and an expert with poisons, making him a deadly opponent.

Weaknesses ~ David's spells are all associated with Darkness so they can be easily weakened with pure Light magic and attacks. His Anti-Transformation however, seems to be immune to the element. Another one of David's weaknesses is that he prefers long-range battle and would rather not involve himself in close-quarters. From past missions, it is also seen that he had trouble taking down heavily-armored opponents such as Vanguards.

Worst Fears ~ Subduing to his spells, naturally. Anti-Transformation is an ability of pure Darkness and losing himself to it would be fatal leading to wanton destruction. Other than that, he seems to have an odd fear for cannibalism even though he has yet to encounter anyone who believes and conducts it.

Background ~ Unlike the others on the team, David is a little different. The man had a well-off family and did not have a single conflict throughout his life. However at the age of 16, he discovered his... 'ability'. It was a cool night when he and his family had gone to bed. Around midnight, David awoke to see his room trashed and large claw marks everywhere. Running out to see for his parent's safety, he was shocked to see them recoil as he entered. When he had turned on the lights, he finally knew why. There in a mirror in front of him, stood a large black creature with huge claws and black smoke trailing whenever and wherever it moved. The monster was him.

A voice suddenly sounded in his mind, saying "Kill them...". It was a cold sinister voice, making an attempt to persuade David into obeying his orders.

The rest was followed by pure instinct and fear. David ran back into his room, took his things and ran away. Fearing for the safety of those he cared for. Years later, David made a living by being a Paid Helper. His abilities had come into better control over the years and he was a living a good life. When the Exelixian's sent a letter of recruitment, things changed. It has been many years since he had gained control of his powers and income was always slow for a Paid Helper, so why not?

Now having been in the Exelixian army for 5 years, he thinks he has found his place to be.
Last edited by Musicmac on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Listen.

Postby Miss Kathy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 am

Name: “Highlord” Hildegarde "Blackheart" del Noire Grimoire.

Class:Vanguard.

Alliance: Exelexia

Abilities: Hilde's abilities are based mostly on physical attack on defense, she does have some magical skills.

Majesty: with this ability Hilde charges her shield with her magical energy and and is propelled onward just a couple of meters surrounded by a large inertial barrier bashing her several opponents and knocking them far away as she transfers her momentum to them

Aegis stance: 2 pairs of huge red wings emerge from Hilde's back and cover her and everyone around her of attacks coming from every direction

Judgement: Hildegarde uses her magical power to encase the hammer’s head within a shield, the moment she strikes she pulls the pulse shot trigger and dispels the shield around the hammer at the same time causing a great concussive strike on the opponent

Weapon: Hildegarde is the perfect example of a Exelixia Avant Garde soldier, this is because her weapons are of the most advanced technology only the country can offer, she bears a huge tower shield and a battle hammer.

The hammer is made with rare ores making it unbreakable and very powerful, it is also a tech wonder, the hammer is loaded with pulse charges through the handle allowing a one shot per charge, firing the charge from the head of the hammer, exactly from the middle pyramid, the charges are easy and quick to load although it requires some degree of concentration so its not wise to do so in the heat of the battle

(hammer) instead of a dwarf on the sides of the hammer there is a fleur 'd lis, the hammer's head is a bit bigger than it is depicted and on each front there is a skull engraved as to make that the last thing the person sees before getting his or her face smashed.

Her shield is a plain tower shield but it is made with the same durable ores and hand crafter by the best artisans of the country so it is a marvelous piece and very enjoyable to look at.

(shield) the shield is black with silver trims to match her armor.

Appearance: Hildegarde is a Tall person, with a height of about 190 Cm, her body is very athletic but also object of desire for many, her eyes are of an incredibly intense and deep green color and and her hair is bright red like blood and reaches beyond her waist. She’s got really beautiful facial features that make the dreams of many men and even women all over exelesia, she bears a piercing on her left eyebrow all her teeth have been modified to be sharp and pointy like a shark, she never grins in public because of this and although it doesn't remove appeal to her features it does add up a lot on the insanity factor, her skin is rather pale and she bears a few scars on places that seem like that would have been a killing blow but somehow she is still alive

(her face)
her armor is heavy and black with large shoulderpads and she wears the cape with the silver trim over it
(Armor)
yes pretty much like that sister of battle however the red cloth on her arms and waist is silver color

underneath the armor her clothes represent her high rank and status, very expensive and beautiful garments
("casual" clothing)
like the one to the left..what the Blondie is wearing.

Personality: Hilde, is a extremely dangerous person, for the enemy...When the Exelixian troops see her in the field they're morale is raised and they thank that she's on their side. Being a vanguard doesn't mean she's a good person, she does a good job when it comes to protecting people with her magical abilities, but deep down she a dark person and enjoys to cause pain.
just by looking at the fear in her opponents eyes can even cause her certain grade of arousal. Deep down she is completely wicked and extremely hedonistic to the point of having a harem, and if she sees someone she likes she will not rest until that person is hers…but she hides her true nature well acting like a white knight when she has to like a true charismatic hero and a pride of the nation, this has earned the love of many men and women alike. She's well spoken, but extremely foul mouthed when in battle or enraged and also extremely vindictive. She has the curios habit of muttering out loud some of her thoughts as if no one could hear her and. She also tends to speak in third person referring to herself as a male, but she gives obvious hints of femininity when she speaks in first person. Hildegarde is very hot headed and really enjoys the killing but she can be calm and collected when the time needs it. Extremely vain and narcissistic and kind of person that would simple bash first and ask questions later, she can be considered a brute but one full of grace, she often claim that "it requires style to destroy something as beautiful like life"

Strengths: the inertial barrier around her while using the majesty deflects most physical attacks and various projectiles

Aegis stance: does not have any blind spots and defends against almost any kinds of attack causing no damage to anyone being protected and only very little damage to hildegarde

Weaknesses: hildegarde is prone to losing her grasp of reality while in battle her making her go into some sort of bloodlust state

Aegis stance can only be cast when there is people to protect, hildegarde can never use it to defend only herself…also extremely strong concucive strikes will not harm the ones being protected but the have a chance of knocking Hildegard unconscious
After using majesty it takes Hildegarde a few seconds to recover herself…normaly these seconds don’t matter much but a skilled opponent can use them on his advantage.

Worst fears: hildegarde is extremely proud and vain, what she fears most is to be betrayed by the own faction she has served for so long causing her to be oddly paranoid about that but also overzealous

Hildegarde also knows no defeat so she will begging to panic greatly if things go extremely bad for her

Background: Hilde has been fighting for Exelixia all her life, how much loyal is to the country is inspiring for the troops. Hildgarde wasn't always the way she is today, she used to be a really sane person devout to her beliefs as a knight and and the idea of peace in the world…but the many battle began to change her, war does that.. unlike some of the older knights she was not prepared for the brutality that laid on her future being introduced to that world so early kills the soul and blackens the heart...she began to develop a like for killing, at first she would kill anything she wanted and as much as she wanted quickly but that changed, soon she began to think such work required style and perfected ways of killing in a more efficient and sometimes painful way. She worked her way up to the ranks, and is considered of the greatest knights that exelixia ever had, a true hero to the country…but every hero has a dark secret. She earned the nickname “blackheart” during a raid to a town that refused to join the country, she with only 10 of her men invaded the place, and slaughtered everyone, Hilde just walked around the streets while the houses burned humming a pleasant sounding yet disturbing sound while she did the most horrible things to women children and men.
Last edited by Miss Kathy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Reiu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Will add in the fears when i can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ruia

Class: Infiltrator

Alliance: Underground faction

Abilities:
Moon Blade: By applying shadow magic to a weapon's surface like gloss, the weapon in turn in able to absorb and reflect any source of light, no matter how dim or unnoticed. The light reflected by the weapon in turn can cause anyone Ruia targets to be "blinded by light" or be forced to see constant illusions that leave openings in the target. For this to work however, the targets need to look at the blade, however long. While Ruia can use the light that way, Ruia can also discharge light absorbed by the weapon to make a sharp wave of dark element race towards wherever she swings.

Fall to darkness: Like it says, Ruia accepts her inner darkness to for a very short time increase her abilities, and making her appearance more shadow-like. But there is a draw-back: she can become totally weak and unable to act for a while. Also, a part of her seems to change during this period.

Weapons:

1) A two hand katana. Bone white cloth cover from the handle, to the guard, and ends at the blade, which is about 3/4 of an inch off of the guard. The blade by contrast is purely black, and sharper than most blades. This weapon is averagely used more by Ruia.
2) Ruia also uses a set of pitch black kunai knives. The cloth on the handle is similar to the one covering the katana, and as well has a ribbon attached. Like the sword, it is pitch black, and on each knife there are runes etched into the metal of the blade, allowing the knives to return to Ruia, as well as letting the ribbons on the hold of the knives to extend.

Appearance: Ruia stands about 5'8 feet, with light autumn hair that end about between her shoulders and waist. She has two colored eyes, light green and light blue. Her body is slim and athletic, a requirement for her class. Clothing wise, when not doing missions or things of the sorts, she usually wears clothing similar to this. (exclude the ears and toy!) While doing everything else, she uses clothing in thispicture

Personality: Ruia is a normally cheerful person and social person, liking to be where others are. She can act childish at times, and is often a klutz. Ruia usually hates being this, but none the less doesn't let it get in the way, much. Ruia does at times seem to be at emotional, mainly because of her past and the things she's seen.Sometimes she can be found to talk to herself often, because she actually has a split personality, which doesn't often take control unless fighting is extreme. This personality you can say is the opposite to Ruia's.

Strengths: Being a klutz doesn't always means it's bad. Maybe being a klutz can help you get out of serious situations.

Weaknesses: Natural Klutz

Worst Fears:

Background: Ruia lived in a village, someone who was loved by the community there. She lived happily for a while until the Elelixian government took it all away from her. They came searching for two people supposed to be aiding the Underground faction, but decided to destroy the village. Ruia was among the few to escape, who was lost in the wilderness for a short time before a man found her. The man took care of her, and became her teacher, training her as an infiltrator. Before long, The Elelixian government found her, and escaped, thanks to her teacher, who was murdered. Before he died, Ruia's teacher told her where to find the underground faction, which received her, and where she has been since.
Last edited by Reiu on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Wow, seven potential players already!! :D I feel loved already!

Postby Miss Kathy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Out of curiosity...(yeah sure its so obviou)

Is it posible tobe a traitorous back staber ass?

Postby Styx » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Only 1 CS so far...get off your ass you lazy fucks I LOVE YOU ALL

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm

UniversumProfugus wrote:Out of curiosity...(yeah sure its so obviou)

Is it posible tobe a traitorous back staber ass?

you sure can! XD

Postby Reiu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Styx wrote:Only 1 CS so far...get off your ass you lazy fucks I LOVE YOU ALL

D:

I'm not lazy... i'm just too busy..

Anyhow, welcome back Styx! :D

Postby Styx » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm

lies lies lies all lies

Postby Akaine » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm

We love you too Styx!

And Bankotsu, of course you're loved! :3 I'm working on a character. HMNMMM
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm

The following satement is applied from judging from the avatar that Styx is using.
I love you.
Listen.

Postby Styx » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Its the Avi/sig combo I have used for longest....made it myself minus the Sakura renders

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

He made me Roy Mustang ones too <3 His abilities are quite remarkable

Postby BG07 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm mulling over whether or not I'm going to create a CS for this... but I do have a question, rule 8 says that there wont be any guns but in the CS under the weapons you mention providing an ammo count if we want a gun

Postby Kyuu » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh, easy fix. Originally, she had guns in the first RP. I believe it is meant for other weapons that may requires ammo. IE Bow and arrows, I assume lasers are infinitely charges either... But yeah, she doesn't want guns at all. Minor spelling error.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes, Kyuu is correct. I made the CS setup before rule 8 since I didn't think of it. For ammo, think of bows mainly. Lasers will have charges so I guess that could be used in terms of "ammo". That was just a mistype, my bad

Postby Akaine » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Just wondering, but about how many years does it take to be fully trained and how young are these people trained for? (For Infiltrators)
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

@Akaine: I think it would take a year logically. I'm not too picky with age since some people get taken as young as 13 for some reason. I'm not too picky, but I want some logical explanation if you have a young character.

Next

Return to Role Playing