Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

Postby Marquis de Soth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Monk

Monk remained silent, the half of his face that wasn't obscured remained stony and still. The man had answered adequately for his test. If his eyes weren't covered by the blindfold and his white curls, one might have noticed a slight twitch of an eyebrow as names were mentioned. Cruelty, Monk thought to himself, Does not begin to describe that man. Monk took note that the man knew who he was as well as some other details. Of course, the man was also not one for subtlety or games, judging by how he identified what he wanted. This could mean a man of impulse...[color] he mused. [color=#40BFFF]Or perhaps a man who knows exactly what he wants.. While Monk was sitting there, reflecting on the best choice of action, he was placidly passing time by taking small sips from his cup. When he had finished, the hand holding his cup withdrew into the sleeve of his robe, reemerging a moment later without the cup. Monk's grim countenance changed, his lips forming a warm smile. Monk finally spoke, his voice soft and quiet, "A man such as you should know that the streets have many ears. Not all of them belong to friends." Monk held out his right hand, palm facing up, in a clear message. You shall have what you wish. Monk left the request for pay unsaid. Information was not always free, though some decided that they should take advantage of Monk. Some thought to take advantage of his blindness, to try to con him with fake money or other methods. Some even refused to give anything at all. Monk never said anything of it, and gave them what they wanted. However, the content of what Monk gave could be highly variable and information could be a dangerous thing.
Marquis de Soth

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 pm

-Carlos-
Watching him for a second, Carlos stared at the outstretched hand for a moment. He chuckled to himself lightly for a moment. "Ah, forgive me senor. I nearly forgot your donation." Reaching down into his coat, he shuffled around for a second, before pulling out a stack of cash. Thumbing through it for a sec to make sure there was plenty, and to make a bit of noise, he walked over to Monk, and slowly handed over the money. While perhaps he couldn't see it, Carlos certainly paid money, and plenty of it, a think wad of cash going into Monk's hand. Carlos was many things, but a cheat was not one of them. With payment handed over, he took a few steps back, and giving the informant a minute to put it away. "One should not think I forget to give to friends."
For the Greater Good

Postby Marquis de Soth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Monk

The serene smile never left Monk's face for a moment. The moment that the payment touched his hand, he pulled it back into his robe with lightning speed. In an instant his hand was back again in the same position. To the untrained eye it would have appeared as if the money had simply vanished without a trace. To someone more astute, it was a sign of something more to the feeble smiling man. Monk grabbed his staff with his left hand and used it as leverage to push himself up. The staff clang and sang out a cacophony of metallic rattles as he stood up. Using his free hand, he bent down and brushed off his robe and then grabbed his knapsack. Standing up, the thin and unimposing monk turned his head to face where the man was. The way he faced the man gave the illusion as if his blind eyes were looking through the bandages wrapped around his head, as if they could actually see the man. "You are a generous man, sir." Monk's voice was quiet and serene. "Such generosity is not often forgotten. Or missed." The way he stated the last part almost sounded like a hidden warning of caution. Monk moved closer to the other man, placing a surprisingly accurate hand on the man's shoulder and spoke, in an even quieter voice than usual, "There have been pieces in movement. Someone has been after owners of the brothels. Someone who desires blood spilled." Speaking in a louder voice, though that wasn't saying much considering how quiet Monk usually was, he lifted his right hand from the man's shoulder and held it over his forehead stating aloud "May you be blessed with luck and good fortune my child." Without waiting for the man to recover from his words, Monk removed his hand and began walking away, his staff jingling with each step. If the man had turned to look to Monk he would've seen that Monk seemed farther away than he should have been.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

Ginette Pendry – Arriving at Nervo's

After tidying herself up a bit, Ginette set off quickly down the street. She didn't even have enough money for bus fare, so she had to travel to Nervo's place on foot. The walk wasn't too long, however, and she soon neared her destination. She was already feeling nervous.

"Lanely Avenue, Lanely Avenue, Lanely Avenue..." Ginette repeated under her breath, searching for the right place as she walked. Her green eyes soon spotted it, and the car parked right outside. But walking up to the security gate, she hesitated, unsure of what to do with herself.

Walking up to the car, she tapped on the passenger window. "Excuse me," she spoke, hoping the driver would wind down the window so that he could hear her. "I'm here to see a Mr Nervo Bellukjaya? I'm one of the new employees, Ginette Pendry. Do you know where I should be going?" Even before she had finished, Ginette realised how stupid her question sounded and blushed slightly from embarrassment, but it was too late now.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 am

Scott Chaplin - Why herro thar

Scotty twisted and rotated the cube, matching all the colors accurately, as the girl nervously walked over to the car. Although he seemed to keep his gaze upon his puzzle, he had noticed her walking for quite a while. He suddenly ceased playing with the cube as she tapped on the window. He turned his head towards her with a piercing gaze from his cold green eyes.
"Another future employee?" he thought as he frowned slightly.

As a security precaution, Scotty carefully slid his left hand into his jacket and clutched his holstered gun as he slowly unwound the window with his other hand.
He looked at the petite girl questionably. "You have an appointment with, Nervo do you?", he said almost mockingly.
He left the window open a jar, while he flicked his cellphone open again and dialed Nervo's number.
He waited for him to pick before making sure that the girl was speaking the truth.

"Nervo, I have a Miss Ginette Pendry waiting outside the building. She claims she has a business appointment with you. I just need to confirm that this is true. Then should I keep her here to wait or bring her up to the apartment?"

Scotty waited for further instructions while he kept an eye on the mouse of a girl.
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Samantha Waterson: Introduction

Samantha was walking down the street, dressed in her work clothes, which consisted of a colored polo with the company logo on the left side of the chest and a pair of khakis, mumbling about her boss. She wouldn't say it to his face, or even at work, but she thought her boss was a hybrid getting back at the humans by making them work hard. "If only he knew." she sighed, turning the corner and nearly running a man over. She jumped back a little, though, and looked over the man. "I'm sorry," she said, blushing a little, "Are you alright?"
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Monk

Monk wandered throughout the street, mulling over his latest encounter. Sometimes the fact that someone was looking for information was valuable in itself. I'll have to keep that tidbit as a bargaining chip. Monk mused to himself. He wasn't sure how he would have to proceed, but he did realize that knowing the identity of the man wold make the information much more valuable. Being blind definitely made things more difficult as he did not have any visual clues about the man's identity. However, there were several other facts that he knew. First, the man was wealthy, at least enough to give so generously and so quickly. Though Monk couldn't see the money, he knew the value that was given to him by years of handling money without sight. Another clue was how the man conducted himself, he was definitely one who wasn't afraid of others, at least to a certain extent. There were some individuals that even Monk feared to face, some who Monk would have to resist every temptation to flee from as fast as he could. A third clue was the information that the man sought. Obviously he had some sort of affiliation with the brothels, as despicable as they are. Monk's warm smile grew wider and became less benign for a moment. Yes...that should be plenty to help narrow down who that man was. As quickly as the smile had come, it had passed and Monk's old look returned.

Monk continued to walk along his path in no certain direction. His staff would jingle with each step, the tones becoming almost mesmerizing to listen to. Monk was lost in thought as he walked, his subconscious keeping a light awareness of his surroundings. As Monk kept walking, his senses suddenly jolted him back from his mental world just as a young woman nearly bowled into him. She had hopped back but Monk, who was caught off guard, had lost his balance trying to guess where she was going to move. A combination of Monk being mostly unaware and the suddenness of the event rendered him unable to keep upright and he teetered off his balance. He fell backwards and landed squarely on his rear, his staff flying from his left hand and clattering to a halt out of his reach. The shock of falling over had dislodged the strap from his hat and it fell to the wayside for a brief moment. Monk's head was exposed for an instant and anyone who had been in a close proximity to Monk would have been able to glean a glimpse of a pair of fuzzy white ears poking out of a mass of white curls. However, the moment was over in a flash as Monk's free hand whipped upwards and slammed his hat back on his head. Monk could only hope, for his sake, that no one had managed to see anything. Luckily, it appeared that there was no one who was close enough, except for the person who had nearly ran into Monk.

As Monk recovered from falling over, his right hand held his hat tightly to his head while his left groped blindly along the ground for his staff. Monk silently cursed his damaged eyes while he attempted to find his staff before realizing that the person who had bumped into him was still there. Most of the time, people would have taken advantage of Monk's lack of sight and ran away. Still searching for his staff, Monk responded, his voice quiet and serene despite of what had just happened, "I am quite alright miss". By the pitch of the person's voice, he judged it to be female. I do hope that you are well yourself but if you could please, I cannot seem to find my walking stick" He did not know if the woman who had nearly run into him realized that he was blind yet. Throughout the entire ordeal, Monk had maintained his quiet serenity, even if he had lost some grace.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Samantha Waterson: Walking Staff

She picked up the staff, noticing the jingle with a smile. She hadn't noticed his ears and, for all she knew, he was human. She held out the staff, trying to help him up. "Is something wrong with your eyes?" she asked in curiosity. "Do you have anywhere to stay? if not, I could let you spend the night with me. It's not very often I have a guy spending the night but it's the least I could do for almost running you over."
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Monk

Monk gratefully took the staff and used it to prop himself up along with the help of the woman. Monk was taken aback by the offer that the young woman had offered. It wasn't very often that more well to do members of society were kind to Monk and even more rare that he was offered hospitality. Though Monk kept himself clean and healthy, he never had any luxuries in life. Part of it was his lifestyle, he led a life of a simple man, devoted to giving and introspection. Monk still remembered when he was a child, when he was owned by someone, little more than a pet. Though his life was not ideal then, it wasn't horrible, and he did have a roof over his head. Some times he felt a deep-seated longing in his heart but he always had pushed it away to focus on his own mission at hand.

Once he had stood completely up, he brushed his robes off. "I cannot see, miss. My eyes were damaged many years ago in my youth and I have not had vision since." Monk's free hand subconsciously rose up to touch the bandages that encircled his head, both protecting his eyes and masking what he truly was. Suddenly, a thought came to Monk as he realized how rude he was being. Just because he purposefully lived amongst the poor did not mean that he could be so rude. "Please forgive me miss, I have not introduced myself. I am a traveler and most people know me as Monk." Monk's warm smile took a quick turn towards the somber as his real name flashed in his mind Gabriel. Monk longed to use his real name but he never could bring himself to do so. He briefly wondered if the time would come when he would forget his true name. As quickly as the melancholy smile had formed, it vanished, replaced with the same countenance that he always wore. "As is the nature of my life, I do not have any place to call my own. However, I could not impose myself upon you and your home. I am very grateful for your generous offer miss" It was not often that hospitality was offered to Monk and it saddened him that he would have to decline such an offer. A small part of Monk wished that the young woman would insist.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Samantha Waterson: The Man Named Monk

After listening to the man tell her about his eyes and introduce himself, she laughed for a little. "A fitting name. I'm Samantha." She smiled. After declining her offer, she nodded. "I insist. It wouldn't be right for a kind hearted blind man to spend the night on the street." She grabbed his hand, trying to lead him back to her house.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Monk

It had struck Monk as odd when Samantha, who had now introduced herself as well, laughed at some of the things he had said. Monk was not one to judge and let the confusion pass. Monk had given his thanks to Samantha once again for helping him up as well as his apologies. "Thank you for your assistance miss. I am deeply sorry for running into you." Monk was about to turn about and start walking in the other direction. However, he was caught off guard once again as he felt a hand grip his and tug him in the opposite direction. Monk felt a brief moment of panic and confusion before he realized that Samantha had insisted a moment earlier that he did not spend the night on the street. As Monk was pulled along, he kept his hat to his head with the same hand that he clutched his staff with, his other hand being held by Samantha. "Please- Miss- If you could- Just a moment..." Monk weakly tried to protest, his voice and demeanor too soft to go recognized as he was pulled along. As he was tugged along, he struggled to keep himself from tripping, which was made doubly difficult by his lack of sight. Eventually, Monk gave up on his protests and hoped that the inevitable journey would be mercifully short. After he resigned himself to defeat, a thought crossed his mind, What have I gotten myself into To an outside observer, the entire event from start to finish would have looked almost comical. Right now, even a dormouse would seem intimidating and ferocious compared to Monk.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Samantha Waterson: Home

"Call me Sam." she smiled as she pulled him along, talking about whatever popped in her mind, starting with the fact his name was monk and he looked like a monk. From there, she began talking about a movie she'd seen in which a monk warrior saved a girl from an evil hybrid. She was soon rambling on about the first thing she thought of, which usually had some relation to the previous topic she had been rambling about. She often had to stop and take a couple deep breaths to make sure she didn't overwork her lungs. By the time they got to her apartment, Sam had already yawned a few times. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" she asked, closing the door behind them after pulling him inside then headed towards her small kitchen.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 am

Monk

Monk hardly registered what Samantha had said on their trip to her home. Her stream of consciousness seemed more like a raging river to him and as he struggled to make sense of one subject, she had already spent time talking about three more. Monk felt himself getting more and more bogged down in the constant stream of chatter, most of which he could not reply to, even if he had the chance. When the arduous journey was finally over all he could manage to say was "Very well, Miss Sam." in response to her first statement. Monk wasn't sure how long had passed but it had felt like hours after the constant verbal barrage, made even more difficult to handle considering his sensitive ears. Still recovering, and a little stunned, the blind man clutched his staff close to his body as if it was a teddy bear or a pacifier. The rings on his staff rattled slightly as Monk tried to steady himself.

Monk took a few exploratory steps into the apartment. Monk was able to use his sensitive hearing to maintain a general idea of his surroundings but that had its limitations. In an enclosed space with little noise, such as the apartment, Monk was genuinely lost. He heard Samantha ask him if he wanted something to eat or drink. Monk doubted that she normally stocked what he ate, fish and berries or other fruit. "I'll have some tea, if you have any made, Miss Sam." Monk was unable to find a suitable place to brew some of his own tea over the last few days. He wasn't sure if he should just stand still or try and fumble for a place to sit down so Monk remained standing where he had entered the apartment. Monk was normally fine with speaking with others, so long as he knew that he would be able to leave afterward. Right now he felt like his leg was caught in a foothold trap and he was understandably nervous. Monk, severely out of his element, could only mumble to himself "This was not a good idea..."
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 am

Samantha Waterson: A New Friend

She poured a couple cups of tea as she asked, "Do you take yours with sugar?" She had already added more than enough sugar to her own. Beside the two cups of tea sat a small bowl of strawberries and blueberries. After his reply about his tea, she walked to the couch, set the tray with the tea and fruit on the coffee table, and patted the couch as she sat, saying, "Have a seat, I won't bite."
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 am

Monk

Monk's sensitive ears picked up the sound of Samantha's voice moving along with other various sounds. He shakily followed the source, still feeling apprehensive. Monk's voice did not betray him though, remaining calm and quiet, "No thank you, I prefer my tea strong." Sugar was not a luxury that Monk often partook of and as a result, he did not have much of a taste for it. He reached out and found the edge of the couch and gripped it tightly so that he wouldn't lose it as he worked to find his way. After what seemed like a painfully long time to him, Monk finally made it to the couch and sat down awkwardly. He still clutched his staff close to his body, unsure as to where he should place it. Monk counted his blessings that he had regained enough control to keep his staff from rattling like church bells.

As Monk sat there in an awkward silence, he felt that he should remove his straw hat. The clasp that held it secure to his head had broken when he fell earlier and the strap hung limp at one side. He made a mental note to repair it when he had the chance. Though he felt strange with it on, Monk did not dare act on his feelings to remove the hat, for fear that it would expose him. He felt more and more trapped as each second passed, residual fears of being held captive as a hybrid bubbling up and threatening to overflow. It took all of Monk's mental strength to keep himself under control. Monk had not realized that he was so afraid of being trapped before, perhaps that is why he always kept to the outdoors, always kept moving. Musing to himself help to quell some of his fears, but not by much. Monk couldn't even take a sip of tea, unaware where the teacup was. He could try and reach forward and grope for it but Monk knew that he would likely knock over the cup before he managed to get a steady grip on it. Monk's face did not give his discomfort away though his usual warm smile had faded to a more neutral grimace. Unsure what to do next, he sat there, holding on to his staff and focusing on keeping his hands from removing his hat without him realizing it.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 am

Samantha Waterson: Assisting the Blind Man

Once Monk was sitting comfortably, Samantha set her cup down and reached for his, holding it up to him, rattling it a little so he'd know where it was, before speaking softly, "Here's your tea." Once he had a hold on the cup, she asked, "Would you like some strawberries or blueberries?" She was trying really hard to be a good hostess, though she was very inexperienced. She thought about turning on the TV but decided against it, knowing she always fell asleep in front of it.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Monk

Monk apprehension was pacified somewhat by the sound of Samantha rattling the teacup. With shaking hands, he reached out and grasped the cup and held it tightly, allowing the warmth to seep into his hands. "No thank you, Miss Sam. I already had my meal for the day." said Monk, as he politely declined the offer for food. He was going to bring the warm tea to his lips to take a drink when he realized that he was still holding on to his staff. He had his arm looped around his staff, squeezing to his body to keep it from falling to the ground. Monk sat in a tense manner, trying to make himself as small as possible. This was an entirely different person than the man who would converse and comfort the masses. It was obvious that this Monk was uncomfortable with contact and proximity towards others. When Monk was outside and amongst the populace, he let the need of the people fuel his courage and he adopted a mask to obscure his own shortcomings when in public. The reason why Monk would always keep moving, never staying in one place for long, was directly due to his discomfort amongst others, but he'd never tell anyone that. He had never let anyone close enough to him to have the opportunity to know something more about himself. In truth, Monk cultivated the enigma surrounding himself, he actively sought out personal solitude precisely because he was so uncomfortable amongst others.

Realizing that he still hadn't taken a sip of his tea because his staff was in the way, he finally asked, his voice betraying him somewhat and taking on a slightly more tense tone, "P-pardon me, Miss Sam, but is there somewhere that I might place my personal effects?" He did not own much other than his staff, what few travel supplies he carried in his knapsack, the clothing on his back and his hat but it would be nice if he was able to leave them somewhere so that he was not carrying all of them while in the apartment. Monk kept his focus on the warmth of the tea, trying to envision what it would look like if he had vision. His eyes always ached him, though he had learned long ago to tolerate the pain. Letting go of the teacup with one of his hands, he subconsciously touched the wrapping around his eyes gingerly, remembering the pain he felt when he had lost his vision.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Samantha Waterson: Kind Hearts make Friends

Samantha smiled as she watched him. "Of course." she smiled, gently taking hold of his staff. "I can put it by the door." She stood, taking what he'd give her to set close to the door but out of the way. She walked back to the couch, nearly tripping over the table, catching a vase that nearly crashed to the floor. With a sigh, she placed the vase back on the table, looked to the blind man, and smiled. "Do you not want to take off your hat?"

She looked around, glancing at pictures of herself, her friends and her family, which took up nearly all the free space on the bookshelf and around the TV. She soon got lost in her memories, almost missing his answer.

"If you need anything, just ask." she smiled sincerely. "Would you like to listen to some music?" She had already began moving to ready her music player with some soothing, relaxing music that she hoped would calm his nerves, only starting the music if he said yes, before reaching for her drawing pad and a pencil to begin drawing him.

"If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what happened to your eyes?" she asked hesitantly. She wanted to know about him but didn't want to sound rude.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am

Melanthe Fallon, what the hell just happened?

Melanthe just stood there hugging into the bat hybrid, Leander. He didn't show any sign of harm to her at all, instead just a voice telling her that she should leave. Then it all happened with in a matter of seconds, she felt herself being forcefully pulled away from Leander.

It had all hit her that something was not right, despite the poor condition the bat hybrid had been in, it was rather confusing. Yet she could tell the hybrid had such a sense of hate for Lucien, she just stood there away from them next to Arkamund watching as Leander spat and tore at Lucien's face only to have him subdued by the Russian human, Lucien.

What the hell just happened? She didn't know now, where she stood or even if she should even have sympathy for the bat.

For a moment she just stood there as if she was a stone statue before she had heard the voice of the Russian, "Eh.. I'm sorry sir.. But he didn't do anything wrong or hurt me, why did you have to hit him?"

Postby Keiran » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Harrison took the revolver from under the pillow and followed Louise closely, watching as he got dressed. He followed behind the smaller man silently. The tunnels were cramped for his bulk and he listened to the man jabber. <<I HAVE A RIDE, >> he said simply, <<AND AS FOR WHAT WE’RE GOING TO DO…>> He slammed the butt Louise’s gun into the back of his head, knocking the man out. <<WE’RE GETTTING OUT. >> He climbed out of the sewer, carrying the thin man with him. He walked over to the bike and nodded to Drake, <<ANY PROBLEMS?>>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lucien looked at the girl and raised his eyebrows, “Ded you not hear him? He vas shouting. He has hurt others before,” he whispered, “He has done very bad zings.” He rubbed his slightly bleeding face, “Is it vrong for me to protect myself, child? So take revenge for those he hurt? Like poor Tobias?”

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well, I took his wrists chains off and hugged him but he never hurt me. He looked too hurt." Melanthe shrugged lightly looking over towards the Bat hybrid upon the bed still knocked out.

The girl frowned lightly before looking back towards Lucien staring towards the cuts on his face, "Revenge?" she sighed softly wrapping her arms around her self as she stared towards the ground, she couldn't help but think about what happened to her parents and herself only to be saved by Arkamund, "No, I don't think it is wrong to protect yourself."

Postby nicomon » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

"None. I didn't even really see anyone." Taking notice of Louise, Drake knew Harrison must have accomplished the mission. "Where's Sam?" Drake paused momentarily, then tilted his towards the bike. "With you carrying that guy, I assume I'm driving?"

Postby Keiran » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Severus smiled at Silas, who slept soundly in the truck beside him and he pulled the truck out of the alley, easily avoiding the police. “We should get back,” he murmured to the deaf child, “Better get back before Big Brother Rhys, hunh?” The Rabbit watched the road as he drove, the tiny Cat sliding slowly closer to the albino. Severus smiled softly, miserably, “He died after he found you. I will protect you. You’re all I have left of him.” Severus pulled up into the garage and gently carried the sleeping child to the living room, limping miserably. Pain was creeping up slowly upon him.

Harrison looked away from Drake and spoke softly so as not to wake Louise. <<SAM… SAMUEL IS GONE, HE MADE A FOOLISH MISTAKE, >> he shook his head, <<PLEASE DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.>> He sat in behind Drake and nodded to him, letting Louise feet dangle over the edge. It would hurt him, but at this point, Harrison didn’t care.

“He would hurt you, he would hurt anyone he can take advantage of, child,” Lucien whispered, “He hurt the one who loved him and strung him out to dry when he was done with the sweet boy. Tobias saved him and Leander hurt him, on purpose and with relish. Leander is the hidden villain.”

Postby Iris » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 am

Arkamund Van Holt

His head was hurting, perhaps it was the lights or maybe the sense of enclosure but something was beginning to stir in his mind. It buzzed and pulsed, the only time that happened was back during his final moments on the field... a field? Arkamund couldn't...remember, flashes of lights, the smell of burning flesh and the choking cries of the dying.
"We can't go through life without making a couple people mad, right boss, haha, I mean where'd the fun in that if you just walked about w-" Arkamund tried to joke as his head continued to ache yet wasn't able to finish off his sentence as Lucien suddenly stopped. "Something the matter boss? Som-"

Once again he was cut off by Lucien rushing into one of the rooms, his training kicked in without him even realizing as he moved to cover the man, eyes scanning the entirety of the room, it was meant to be secure, designed to keep the occupant trapped within. The world began to blur as he felt himself go for his shotgun, he could feel his body tensing up as Lucien implied that his little one could’ve been in great danger due to this hybrid, this threat.
The shotgun’s grip was strangely comforting as he raised it to his eyelevel taking aim at the now unconscious hybrid, somewhere in the back of his head something edge him on, telling him that he should eliminate this threat, to remove the danger permanently yet some other smaller voice was telling him that this was his boss’ property, that he needed a proper reason to kill this creature now that it was defenceless.

As the dilemma continued to rage within Arkamund’s head, the man’s eyes were focused almost squarely on the bed, his finger began to close on the trigger just one shot, even with the beanbag round would be enough to cripple the hybrid.

Not worth it.” Arkamund whispered to himself as he forcefully activated the safety on the weapon before finally lowering it.

Nervo, Morning, At home. Phone calls.

The sound of his phone going off once more finally drew Nervo's attention, the man had been contemplating how to handle the current events considering that there were not going to be several 'guests' staying over at his place but that one of them was seriously injured. Although he had been able to stabilize her, Nervo would have to get the hybrid checked out and seeing how she reacted the first time... Things would be difficult to say the least.

"Nervo speaking, ah Scotty good to see you are on time, I shall be prepaing the guests shortly before heading down." With that he hung up so that he could find something that could pass as clothing for the hybrid known as Namid. Course that was assuming she didn't try to attack him as he suggested it.
As he entered his bedroom his phone went off again, seeing that the number belonged to Scotty Nervo answered with a hint of annoyance, his driver and sniper was at times.... confused about certain details, "Yes, I'm listening." Scotty's familiar tone of voice came through as the man informed him of Ginette Pendry's arrival, "Do bring her upstairs, I have arranged for her living quarters though do inform the young lady that there have been some, unscheduled changes and that I hope she can understand about the circumstances. Tell her that once she is upstairs, she'll understand.

Oh and Scotty, do lock the car up, I would hate losing my car once again to a couple fools who think it's a great idea to go joyriding in my car. It takes a lot of effort to get the stains out after all.
" With that Nervo hung up and exited his bedroom with a small stack of 'casual clothing, simple shirts some with long sleeves with others had short, jogging pants and other loose fitting clothes.

Walking close to the second bathroom that held Paige and Namid, he made sure to keep his back to them before spoke to them"Perhaps this will do for the time being until we've found you something more suitable, Miss Namid." Each word was carefully chosen and in a slow manner so that the hybrid could follow both his movements as well as his words as he placed the clothing on the ground close to them.

Postby Reiu » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm

=Rune: Alleyway=

Rune heard some foot steps, but he didn't pay any heed. It wasn't until he heard a man's voice that he looked up. He saw a man he did not know, but he also saw Moira. So here's Moira... but where are the others?... With a jolt, he ran to Moira, partial tackling, partial hugging her, all the while his hat once again falling off, and his fox ears partial hidden in his long hair. "Moira!" He stood back wiping the tears off of his face with the back of his hands, "Where are the others?" Realizing his hat fell off again, his looked down and grabbed it, dusting it off again and putting it back on. The whole event earlier was still a blur... Smoke, Chame getting carried off... Rune started to panic, "W..What happened to Chame?! I saw him getting carried off by someone, but.. Oh god..." Rune, hands in his face, started to fall to ground, sitting, "I tried to hit that man's legs with my knives, but i couldn't. If only I wasn't so dizzy, i might of been able to do something.." Tears started to well up again. "This is all my fault, if I didn't run out of the cafe, maybe Chame wouldn't of gotten taken.. maybe.."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing