Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise – IC ~ Shall We Begin?

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

///Red and his questions\\\

Red inhaled sharply as Matilda merged from her bed, in her new dress. Like an artist proud of his work Red stared down Matilda. Although, in truth Red was a little disappointed. If she had resisted Red would of had the opportunity to get what he wanted. It didn't work if she didn't give him the opportunity, although Red knew if he wanted. . .he could get her riled up all the same.

And yet. Was this child this really uncultured to not appreciate the piano? Red may have been sadistic (and masochistic) but he wasn't a complete brute. He knew where his tastes lie. There was something about the beauty of a child Red could not get out of his head (even if he did want to get into a fight with her. . .) Red was actually thinking of Matilda as a doll. Compared to the harden veterans, however, Red had no idea what to do with his new profound hobby. In fact he had done this all on the word of a women he knew, who was involved in a similar predicament as he. She had given him tips as to get what. Red was only now starting to realize what he'd have to do, although he'd get his fix soon enough, but then again if he spent more time with her he'd find the more destructive side of him disappear. . .

"Ok first things first, you little shit. I have a feeling you won't, but you can call me Jerry. None of that "master" shit, although judging form how you act I'd say you don't call anyone "master" heh heh heh. Kinda remind me of me when I was your age. . .well anyways kid, I gotta ask you one question. You still a virgin?"

Red asked the eleven year old girl.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Matilda Brooks

The young cat-girl didn’t like the way Red looked at her. For some reason it made Matilda's skin crawl. She fidgeted, shifting her position slightly, uncomfortable at the attention. But she kept eye contact, glaring at him.

Too right I don’t call anyone ‘master’ she thought coldly. That’s because no one is. It suited her just fine that her so-called ‘owner’ didn’t want to be called by that, although she wasn’t sure yet whether that was a good or bad thing. In fact she still wasn’t sure what to make of Red. She wasn’t used to dealing with his sort of behaviour; the brothel she had been at before everyone had acted harsh and indifferent. She had just been ‘another slave’ – a troublesome pain-in-the-ass slave, but nonetheless, nothing that needed attention other than punishment. And yet Red was asking her to call him by his first name, dressing her up and giving her a nice room, like she was some kind of prized possession or pet. She didn’t understand it, and she didn’t like it. It only made her more uneasy.

Her unease was made worse by his question. Immediately she feared the worst. Admittedly, she had been very lucky at the previous brothel. She’d only stayed there for a week, and against all odds, she had managed to prevent any real harm coming to her, at least in that sense. Certainly she had received some sexual abuse during her short stay there, but nothing too major or damaging. That was because any client that had been put with Matilda had…well, let’s just say they suddenly discovered they weren’t in the mood anymore. Matilda had developed a knack for turning off the majority of clients sent to her. In fact the last person who had tried to take away Matilda’s virginity, had found that he wouldn’t be able to do anything of that nature ever again. Through her own courage, vicious and un-lady-like manner (and a lot of luck), Matilda had managed to fight off most advances. But as soon as Red had asked that question, she had the terrible feeling she would have to fight again. She swallowed, and for a brief moment the worry was clear on her face.

The young girl didn’t answer Red’s question, remaining silent, still glaring defiantly at him with her arms crossed. But both the silence and her reaction to the question, as good as answered for her.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Keiran » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:25 pm

“Oh, poor baby,” Rikka cooed, “Don’t worry, just do what I say and we’ll get along just fine. And no swimming for you, that fluffy tail would get soaked.” She smiled charmingly as she pulled the girl to her room. “My birthday party will be soon, so change into these. You will look darling. And from now on you will respond to Claudia. I like that name for you.” She pushed 92, now Claudia, into the bathroom and hand her clothing, “If you need help with them call me.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Patrick smiled wanly at Ian as they got out of the limousine and he looked at the foreboding décor of the Dnais Manor. It looked like a gothic castle, it was fucking creepy and not in a good way. “Come on Ian, let’s go,” he said softly, and unconsciously catching the older boy’s hand, squeezing it gently in his fear.

Kalen looked in on the young woman, he felt a near resonance in his bleeding heart with many of the Hybrids, but especially with the one called Camillia. She was a good person, he mused standing in the doorway, Before the business broke her. Honestly, if it hadn’t been for the goal to prove his Father wrong and what his father had done to him, he would probably help the poor Mutts. But alas, the past is past.

The man shrugged and walked into her room and gently picked the young woman up. The blonde man brought her to the bath and he sat her on the toilet gently. He stroked her cheek gently then filled the bath with warm-but-not-hot water, gently stripping what was left of her clothes and placing her in the cast-iron tub. He gently began to wash the young woman, cleaning her of the filth.

Icarus looked up at the woman, not sure whether to be grateful or terrified. She had chosen him, him!, for special treatment. He blushed softly as he looked at her and he still spoke very quietly. “Yes, Malon, I understand. But… what does ‘disparages’ mean? And… why are you bringing me here with you? Not that I don’t appreciate it!” Icarus wanted to slam his head roughly into the nearby wall, he was so stupid! What was the fist lesson I learned? He thought to himself angrily, Never question what humans say, they beat you, stupid!

He rubbed his overly large nose with his right hand, his left having gone back to his wing when Malon was done with it, but, against his every instinct gained from the brothels, he looked the woman in the eyes. It was with his more basic instincts blessing that he did. Never take your eye off a bigger predator.
Last edited by Keiran on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

Postby ViviGlow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm

92’s eyes lit up with joy upon hearing that she would in fact not have to swim, it seemed her Mistress understood her woes about the difficulties she suffered with that act and her giant tail. She even got some interesting new clothes and was given the option to put them on herself, something she rarely was instructed to do in the past as they usually either seemed to be in a hurry to get her changed or they seemed to enjoy dressing her up. Then... the most amazing thing happened... she... she got a name... Claudia... she had heard the handlers calling each other by name and even once plucked up the courage to ask what her own was. The reply was along the lines of her not having a real name since she was just a thing, a toy to be used that didn’t need anything beyond her number... but now... she was more than just a toy right...? she... she had a name...

Claudia stood in the bathroom for a few moments just staring at the lavish surroundings before remembering her purpose, pulling away the few garments she had been dressed in and neatly folding them and placing them to the side... then she began the difficult process of getting herself inside of the outfit, even though it had specific holes for her wings and tail they were still a difficulty to get inside as she had to tug them around and through the holes... she was tempted to ask her Mistress for help but the little girl really wanted to impress her by getting dressed herself... and whilst it took her some time she did manage to get it on eventually, the dark materials in stark contrast to her bright hair and blonde tail... albeit the reds of the outfit went absolutely perfectly with her cherry coloured wings. With herself fully dressed Claudia stepped out of the bathroom presenting herself for inspection hoping she was up to the required standard...

“...Um Mistress... what is... a birthday party?”
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Livix » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Ian felt the fear of this home and those who reside in it from his master's instinctive grabbing of his hand. Ian feeling it would calm him a little so he held fast and with a good gentle grip, as they made their way into the home.

Ian upon entering the door saw the vile woman (do I even have to say it anymore?) and a little girl following close behind, both garbed in what could only be described as a master and slave Lolita outfits that matched to a certain point (if Rikka isn't wearing one I'll edit) and because his master told him to follow his lead on the introduction he kneel'd while his master bowed (no matter how much both acts disgusted Ian he had to do them or get Patrick or himself in trouble)

Patrick was greeted accordingly, while Ian was left out of the greeting only to meet the eyes of the young hybrid girl, he recognized her somewhat from his time at the "facility" where he was born. Towards this little girl he kneel'd once again as a show of respect and asked if he may know her name
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Cami’s eyes focused as some stroked her cheek gently. The room around her was still trying to focus becoming sharper as time went on. She glanced around her as the image began to sharpen. Warm hands picked up her naked body and placed it in somewhere warm. It was wet and by the time Cami’s eyes focused completely, she realized where she was. Feeling the warm water touch her body made her relax slightly, until she looked over at who was bathing her. Seeing Kalen, the brothel owner, there bathing her, she instantly tensed.

“Master…” She said softly. She stopped his hand and held it, looking up at him. She understood that sometimes she had to service him as well, if he wanted it. “I can bathe myself, unless you would like me to do something for you?” She asked, her voice getting raspy. She moved her long auburn hair in her face slightly, and looked back up him seductively. “I wouldn’t mind…” She said giving him a slightly smirk of seduction. She stroked his arm lightly as she looked at him with her dark eyes. She wasn't in a daze like normal because she knew it was important to "thank" her owner for the care he provides for her. She moved into a kneeling position, even though it hurt her bruised knees.

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:27 am

Malon actually whole heartily laughed. Her grin was wide as she pat Icarus' shoulder. "Kuku...Forgive me, I haven't had the pleasure of my own little boy in years...To disparage means to speak of in a disrespectful way or belittling. So basically if someone--that isn't me of course--is tormenting you by pushing you to the floor or calling you names and the like, you do not hesitate to tell me."

She pulled back to gaze at him curiously. None of the boys she encounter had questioned why she chose them, they simply accepted. Malon smirked. This one is definitely most interesting...

"Why here, in this room? Ah yes, well, just between you and me..." She leaned in close to his ear and her smooth voice whispered, "I have an undeniable soft spot for little boys like you and since your arrival, you've taken a piece of my affection captive."

They're eyes locked for the longest time and Malon's smile creeped back onto her features as she kissed him gently on the cheek. A gleam of amusement flashed through her gaze as she spoke. "I want you to become comfortable Ica...You are mine and nothing shall take you away from me....Be a good, obedient little boy and no harm will come to you. You will be safe in my arms."
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Gigafist » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 am

~~Lazaro Uridar~~The Sacred Protectors HQ~Visitor

Lazaro sat there at the meeting with a bored expression on his face. Sometimes he regretted making the Sacred Protectors, finding it more as a pain in the ass, but having the group far outweighed him doing things on his own and so the meetings were one of the things he would have to silently suffer. Katrina, a bigger hybrid sympathizer than him in some aspects, was explaining how they could increase the efficiency of how they stole some Hybrids instead of "capturing" them when Haegr reached for the an earpiece in his ear. "Excuse me for interrupting this brilliant meeting of minds," Haegr said, sarcasm obvious to all but the brain dead, "but we seem to have a visitor."

"Do we know who he is?" Lazaro asked Haegr, so glad for the distraction that he could have kissed Haegr on the lips right there in front of everyone.

"We do not sir but we can quickly get the information before we let him in." Haegr said, reaching for his earpiece, about to give the order when Lazaro held up his hand telling Haegr to stop.

"That won't be necessary. Have the guards bring him into the main lobby and keep an eye on him. You and me will be meeting him so you know the drill." Lazaro said as he got up from his chair and turned towards the assembled group. "If you'll all excuse me. It appears I have more pressing matters else where." he said and with that left the room with Haegr in tow but Haegr didn't stay for long and disappeared down a hallway to reach his room to gather his gear. He returned shortly after, wearing a skull helmet to hide the Hybrid side of him, since no one outside the group knew that he was a Hybrid.

"I gave them the order. Let's hope this guy doesn't have anything on us that could reveal what we've really been doing." Haegr said, the helmet giving his deep voice a metallic sound to it.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's just another person here to offer us another job to find and apprehend a runaway Hybrid. The only we he could only know what we're doing is if one of the Hybrid's we returned for now was forced to talk or one of our own has betrayed us." Lazaro said to reassure Haegr, "Now let's get down there and talk with the fellow."

Down at the entrance, the opened up and two armed guards approached Harrison. "The boss will see you. Follow us." one of them said as they went back inside to lead Harrison to a well furnished lobby. Inside Harrison would see four more guards posted at various entrances while Lazaro and Haegr stood in the center of the room, waiting the greet their visitor.

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

///Red Max- Confused\\

"Don't look at me like I'm some sort of idiot!" Red snarled at Matilda, he however, quickly recovered.

"The reason I ask is to know just what I'm dealing with here." Red said walked over to the mirror, his hands behind his back.

"People, well children actually, children's minds. . .errr. pardon the pun, Kids minds get screwed in the head if they get screwed themselves. . ." Red snickered at his own crude joke. After he had calmed down he put his hand on the mirror. Red, honestly, could not think of Matilda as anything but a doll at that point. One to be dressed up and look pretty. If anything Red was as sexual as a rock was. But Matilda would not know this, so he worry was to be expected. Still, Red would have to let her know this.

And another worrying thought. This girl already was twisting Red's mind into something else. Red had never, ever, thought of another beings well-being until he met her. And she was a Hybrid. It made no sense. Red just couldn't make sense of it all.

In his anger Red smacked all of the stuff on the dresser off in one movement, cutting his hand on a piece of glass. Suddenly there was blood everywhere.

"SHIT!" Red shouted as he quickly fished out a handkerchief and wrapped it around his hand. He paced around a few more minutes afterwards. He then made as if to leave the room but he turned back to Matilda at the last second.

"Look kid, obviously you still have your purity and that's good and don't get any second ideas about what that means either I'm not that type of guy, "At least I think I'm not."
he thought " but good god you've been screwed up in the head. And whether you fucking like it or not, I'll make sure you aren't treated like shit again. . .I think. . .maybe. . .just. . .just clean this up." Red said indicating the mess he had made. He then stormed out of the room, holding his hand as he exited. Red was confused, Red was almost never confused. Red had gotten Matilda because he liked hurting things, people, that's why he had done it. . .at first, but now that he was actually faced with his possession, he found he couldn't do it. He could do it to anyone of the other hybrids, but not her.

"I need some time to think. . ."
Red said as he walked down the stairs of the second floor. Everyone immediately looked to Red, and then looked down at his hand.

"Uhh boss you need anything for th-" "Shutup and get back to work!" Red shouted at the first guy who asked about his hand. Shaking like a crack addict Red made his way to the bar, where Kala was. He quickly sat down.

"Give me the strongest you got. . ." Red said to her, not looking up.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Matilda Brooks – lost for words

Matilda watched Red as he walked towards the mirror, still very wary. Then she jumped as Red made a mess of the dresser and cut himself. From her viewpoint it appeared as if Red had just lashed out for no apparent reason. It both startled her and bewildered her.
He’s lost it, She thought. …Maybe he’s screwed in the head himself.

She winced. Red was bleeding quite badly. Matilda knew she shouldn’t, but she kind of found it funny. She bit down on her tongue and made a sincere effort to keep a straight face…but there was something quite liberating about seeing someone in Red’s position getting panicked and flustered. However his behaviour was mystifying to Matilda. She stood tense, not speaking, not sure what the man was going to do next. Would he lash out at her like he lashed out at the mirror…? No, instead he was leaving.

The young hybrid walked over to the couch in the room, sinking down into the seat in visible relief. She thought about what Red had said just before he left.

Really…? Did he mean that? Is he really not going to hurt me? She closed her eyes. It sounded too good to be true. She had been so certain that Red was going to harm her, just like all the others, but now…

…Now Matilda didn’t know what to think. She sat there for a moment, leaning back and staring up at the ceiling. Red had left her completely confused too, although in quite a different way. Matilda had been born a fugitive. For as long as she could remember, her life had been spent running and hiding from people like Red. Her parents had taught her that humans like Red were evil people…and her first week in a brothel had only confirmed everything she had feared in life. Although she still remained pure and innocent in some ways, some of her innocence had been lost. And it would never return, not after what she had been through. And after so much bad experience and hearing bad things, of course she had expected Red (or Jerry) to be no different. Always fear and prepare for the worst, that’s what her father had often told her. So she had.

And yet now, she just didn’t understand it. Was she dreaming? “Did he really mean it? Really?” For a shining moment, she was so hopeful, that she did something she hadn’t done in a while. Her dark eyes bright, she actually smiled. A small warm, cat-like smile.

Maybe it’s going to be alright…even though I’m stuck here, she thought positively. I’ve still got to get my old life back. But maybe I can stop being scared…maybe…just maybe, I won’t have to fight for my life anymore.

Matilda picked her way over to the dresser, and started picking pieces off the floor. Not because Red had said to, but because she felt like she needed to do something to busy herself. She tried to ignore the blood that had dripped onto the carpet. Matilda didn’t have anything to clean it up with. She was still completely lost at Red’s erratic and extremely odd behaviour. But more hopeful than she’d ever been. She hoped with every fibre of her being…because hope was all she had left.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Kala - At the Bar ~ Bar Therapy

Yes sir! she said, shaking with fear of the man infront of her. She pulled out a small shot glass and poured one, two, three ounces of 190 proof Everclear. Now be careful with that sir. It's ninety-five percent alcohol. Illegal in most places. She leaned over the bar slightly, What's wrong? Is there something wrong with Matilda? She noticed his bloody hands. You should get that checked out by Doc Kater. She poured another shot of Everclear and then poured it on his hands, To prevent infections.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby nicomon » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm

"Now that that's settled, we can go." Drake turned, and started walking through the forest, back towards the safehouse. Partway there, he stopped, and turned to face Kitsun. "Did you remember everything? If there is anything you forgot, we'll need to go back and get it, because we probably won't come back."

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Kitsun did a checklist in his mind while searching his body at the same time

Overcoat, check
Glasses (because of broken contact), check
Bowie, check
switchblade, check
hologram belt, check
and Lunch (rabbit jerky/dried rabbit meat), check

"If you mean that I won't be coming back to my hole for a while if ever then, I got all I need, so lets go"

Looking back Kitsun realized he had forgotten a picture of his family before, the incident happened, but even realizing this he felt it was safer there then if he had brought it along and had it taken or destroyed (destroyed is one thing cause it would break his heart, but if the wrong person got a hold of the picture he could be targeted incredibly easily along side breaking his heart)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm

//Red Max\\

Red immediately downed one of the glasses as Kalas put it down. He winced as the strong taste hit him like a plank, exactly what he needed.

"No she's fine, she's fine," Red said, answering Kalas's question. He rubbed the stinging away in his hand as she poured the contents over them.

After he had dried his hands He downed the second shot Kala had given him, the effects of the alcohol could already be seen as Red seemed a lot more relaxed then he had when he got there.

"Heh heh heh, it seems to me that you're the one who needs a drink Kala. . ." Red said, refering to her by her name. It had been a long time since Red had called her by her name. In fact Red himself couldn't even recall it either."Calm down, I only came for a drink, not to cut off' yer fricking head." He sat in silence for a few seconds, appearing to be thinking of something.

"I'm going to do something for you that I hardly ever do. Just remember it's for Matilda, not you," Red said as he got up from the seat.

"You can have a brake, but only for today. And only under one circumstance. Go talk to Matilda for me, obviously we. . .different, to say the least, so do it. I don't want her being bored up there, there's something I have to go do. . ."
Red said as he walked off.

"Too much fucking drama. . .sheesh I needed that drink. . ."
Red thought as he walked away. Putting his mind to different matters. He had remembered seeing something about a mercenary. Now Red was not normally the type to go looking for help, but field workers with such expertise were extremely hard to come by (And someone Tommy's size wasn't what he was looking for exactly) He knew the number, all he needed for this particular job was to call and set up a meeting (or see how this guy wanted the money) For safety reasons, Red walked into the Employee hallway near the stage and used the land-line on a wall-phone.

Red then dialed the number and waited for it to connect, the familiar slow drone ringing in his ear.

Postby Keiran » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Kalen looked at the girl with something between sympathy and pity. “No, no,” he said softly, “I just wish to wash you. And there is no need to kneel.” He pet the woman’s head then began to wash her again, relishing in the contact. She wouldn’t hurt him, nor ridicule him. He was taking care of her, she needed it, needed him. “Then we will get balm for your wounds.” His words were an order not a request. A strange order, but an order none the less.

Patrick stiffened when Rikka came into the room, hearing her say to the other person, A poor Hybrid! , “A birthday party is when many people gather to celebrate the anniversary of the day one was born.” The she saw him and he bowed respectfully, never taking his eyes off her. It would not do to be caught unaware of her whip.

“Greetings Patrick,” the young woman cooed, “It is wonderful to see my husband-to-be! You must come over more often.” She smiled charmingly and placed her hand on her pet’s arm. “This would be Claudia, my birthday present.” She glared at Ian, thinking him far too close to he fiancée, he could influence him unduly. “And you should really stop bringing that sword everywhere, people might think you are dangerous.”

Not on your life! Patrick thought venomously, his face completely unchanged from its mild apathy. I will neither come to you more than I must nor leave my sword and leave myself defenseless! He closed his eyes and picked up her hand and kissed it gently, when all he wanted to do was bite it. “Charmed as always,” Patrick said coolly, his thoughts not showing on his face, “A pleasure to met you, Claudia.” He shivered minutely in disgust, but continued to speak, resisting the urge to wipe his mouth and spit. “Miss Dnais, I’ve told you before, this sword is my honor, I could not leave it anywhere so that it might come to harm.” He gently caressed the hilt of his standard Katana, given to him by his master at eight years old.

Icarus shivered at her words, realizing that so long as she watched, he would not be free. “But…” he said softly, barely remembering to look her in the face, “Why would you want me? I’m sure there are Hybrids that are more attractive than I, whom could please you better than I can. I… I never learned to please patrons.” He shivered openly at this admission and closed his eyes before remembering she wanted him to look at her. “I’m… I’m not something to look at.” He began to shake more and grabbed his wings with both hands. “Please, Mistress, please don’t break my wings.”

<<HELLO, >> Harrison said through his Vocalizer as he bent down his large body and placed his only weapon of the day, his gun Tobias, on the floor as a sign of peace. << I AM HARRISON HALE. I AM THE LEADER OF WHAT IS CALLED THE RESCUE TEAM AND I HAVE A PROPOSITION FOR YOU, MR. URIDAR. >> Carefully, Harrison then took down his hologram, showing both his soft bear ears and his brown eyes, he stood very still and watched those around him calmly and the Vocalizer continued to project his thoughts. << YOUR SAFE-HAVEN IS NOT FINISHED. MY TEAM HAS ONE THAT IS, I PROPOSE WE WORK TOGETHER AND YOU CAN COME WITH US. WE HAVE THE SAME GOAL, WHY NOT USE ALL OF THE RESOURCES TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SPLITTING IT IT HALF? >>

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 am

Jeremy Cornwall and Mina Dupuis - 2:30 pm

She couldn't hear anything except the ringing in her ears from the explosion. Looking around, she checked his pulse again. Still strong. Good. She crawled towards the blown out windows to see what she could down below. Looking out she saw the Firetrucks and police cars below. Suddenly something grabbed her leg. "Mina..." Looking down she saw Jeremy attempting to say something to her, but she was unable to hear him. Looking back she said, "They are almost here." or at least that's what she thought she had said. She wasn't too sure. "You're bleeding, Mina!" Jeremy yelled and reached up to her head although it fell upon deaf ears.. Touching her ear he pulled back his hand and there was blood upon it. Panic showed in her eyes. Reaching up to her other ear she checked it for blood, pulling back there was a little bit.

"Hello, is anyone up here?" A call came from the stairwell. "Yes. Please help, I think she is injured!" Jeremy called to the voice from the stairwell, ignoring the splitting pain in his head. Mina was more important than a headache. Looking tot he stairwell he saw a few firemen climb out. "Alright sir, We'll take it from here. My associate will take you downstairs," the same guy spoke, pointing to one of the other men. "No I want to stay with Mina." "How about we take both of you down then?" The man said as he took a closer look at Mina. "Yeah from what I can tell, it's just her ears," another one of the firefighters said. "Yep, You two keep looking around for survivors, we are gonna head back down with these two." the first man said to the others. When arriving down below, they were briefly checked over before being sent off to the hospital.

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 pm

To celebrate their birth...? She had no real concept of time so Claudia didn’t know how old she might be or if she had a birthday... her Mistress had been so nice so far which gave her the courage to ask the question when she would normally never speak something like that. “...Mistress... do I have a birthday...?” She noticed there were two new people, apparently one of them was Mistress’s finance... and the other... had ears...? He was another pet, like her, she didn’t get the chance to answer before Rikka introduced her the touch of her arm was slightly unusual... she hadn’t much experience with gentle touches like that... she did like it though.

Claudia watched him kissing her hand and recalled her lessons in etiquette giving a curtsey to the man when he addressed her smiling up with complete innocence and joy in her eyes... either she hadn’t been exposed to Rikka’s true nature yet or... she was okay with it... “I am pleased to meet you as well Sir Patrick” her gaze... kept staring at Ian however. She had never met another Pet, she had never even met someone near her own age so both of these were new experiences for her... new pleasant experiences.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:25 pm

~Samuel Fernandez: Alleyway----Not Such A Good Day~

The Aardvark Hybrid smiled at the shop owner for his offer. Maybe this guy was someone he could trust. And the man called Blake seemed like someone he could respect. After all, the guy seemed like he knew a lot more about machinery than he. Perhaps Samuel could learn from him. But it wasn't like whether he could trust these people or not would matter in a few seconds or so, anyways. Whether the boy liked it or not he would find himself forced to form an alliance with Alex and Blake due to the appearance of a man who dressed like a cowboy. Samuel glared at the Domenico when he had revealed himself, there was something about that guy that really made his blood boil. Perhaps it was his confident attitude, or maybe Samuel knew he couldn't risk turning his back on this guy for a second. Either way, Samuel became extremely annoyed by the new face's probing questions. When he was asked about his covered nose, Samuel had to admit the question had caught him by surprise. He looked to the two other men for at least an ounce of support.

Luckily one of them pitched in for him, Blake. He had come up with some sort of story about how likely it was that he could have a cold. Despite Samuel's dislike for being seen as a sickly person, he supposed he would have to run with it. Anything to keep himself underground. To help confirm Blake's story, Samuel sneezed a well time sneeze, holding his gloved hands to his nose while faking a sniveling noise. It was then that Alex, the shop owner, decided it was time for them to enter his shop, promising that salmon and chocolate milk was in fact delicious. It wasn't to say Samuel didn't agree with him, but then again any food was welcome. "Alright..." he said as he followed Alex inside his shop, not daring to look back at Hobs. He had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time they would meet. That was something Samuel did not look forward too. "Thanks for the cover, man" he told Blake.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Kyuu » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Cami nodded reluctantly, not sure if Kalen really didn’t want anything from her. She moved her legs to the side and let her knees take a rest. She let her hair fall over her beasts, covering her slightly as Kalen washed her. “Master, why do you wash me yourself? Don’t you have others to do this for you?” She looked up at him with questioning eyes; looking a little more like herself before the business started taking a toll on her. She didn’t mind have Kalen as an owner, since it could have been much worse. As for her clientele, she had to deal with things that were unpleasant and it was just one of those things. As Cami continued to search Kalen’s eyes, her lips parted slightly as she took a small sharp intake. She tensed slightly thinking about what could possibly come next from his mouth. She looked away from him and stayed quiet, just letting him wash the ugly disgusting filth she felt.

Postby Zako » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 pm

-Benjamin Markus-

Far off in the mountains…away from the city, lived Benjamin Markus. Unremarkable except for the fact that he lives in the mountains, he can be mistaken for any other person. Living alone with no one else, Benjamin ekes out a simple existence, punctured by the fact that he kills for a living. After so many years, Ben still could not feel empty, a feeling he has felt ever since he had left the military. Being a soldier can do many things to your mental health. Wounds so deep that no one could even know it’s there.

Ben fought for freedom, ideas built over the centuries and when it was finally over he could not help but feel that something was missing…answers to questions asked but never spoken. What was it was he fighting for?

Ben got up from his chair after dozing off. The day was still young yet he felt so tired. Probably it was age but at his age? Maybe it was common in former soldiers like him. Ben let out a sigh and got up to his office, the only place in his house that had anything. The hallway to his office was deliberately lined with photos of comrades long gone, a reminder of things he should and should not have done.

Pushing the door Ben went in and slid the chair out. Closing the door and turning on his lights he pushed the power button to his computer. Light bathed the room and Ben settled himself in the only place in his house he can relax. A model of a helicopter gunship adorned his desk and a mangled bomb casing was mounted on the wall, next to other trophies. Each trophy had unique plaques on them…the bomb casing read, SHOT BY SNIPER RIFLE WHILE IN MID-AIR. Mementos of a time long since passed into unwritten history.

Then the phone rang…

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The phone clicked as someone picked up. Before Red had anything to say, the voice just simply said, “I’ll be right there to discuss terms of the contract. Meet me on your helipad in exactly three hours.”

A few hours later over the city a helicopter buzzed near the skyline. It carried no weapons and was painted in a dull grey, similar to military helicopters in use but with no weapons. It was a simple utlilty helicopter but it swooped down low and landed on a helipad of a well known brothel. A single occupant stepped out and waved the pilot to take off. Dressed in business suit, this man walked over to the bewildered guards on the roof and presented them his business card.

“I was called by someone named Red Max? I have a meeting with him. ”
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Tuor » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 pm

/// Tommy Cobb - To Red's Office \\\

A voice was suddenly in Tommy's ear, one of the Black Devils on the roof. "Sir, someone says they got a meeting with the boss, he's dressed nice like but looks like a tough bastard"

Tommy swung his feet of his desk and stood, stretching as he spoke.
"Well frisk 'em and tell him the boss'll be with him soon. You four sit tight."
"Yessir."

The large man yawned and exited his room, twisting the dial in his ear until he got one of the Black Devils that was with Red.

"Tell the Devil that there's someone on the helipad that says he's got an appointment and that I'm on my way."
"You got it, Cap'n."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Malon's playful expression darkened as she sighed. He's a child Mal...they're supposed to feel insecure and ask questions....How many brothels has he been through? To be trained...no...to be manipulated into believing the words of his torturers....He's farer down the rabbit hole than I was told....Barret's going to get a beating for that. No matter...I'm always pleased with a challenge.

"Icarus. Originally, when your past master and I were talking, I was not informed of your age. I believed you to be 16 or older. A hybrid who struggles so much that other brothels would rather toss you to a pit of rabid dogs than sell you on the market. I bought you with the intention of teaching you. I know you weren't trained to please patrons. My intentions were...clear before I saw you. But now they've been....pushed back." She placed a gentle hand on his trembling shoulders.

"Your past owners may have told you, probably beat it into you, to think that you are...ugly. I've chosen you because I do not think such things and my prior intentions are still within sight. And so teach you I shall, learn you will. Unless of course," She lingered on her low tone, her gaze drifting to the door, "you wish to live like the other hybrids."

She looked back at Icarus. Staring him down, analyzing how exactly to calm his nerves. Although one more question was going to flare her low patience. She was giving him the chance of a lifetime and he was wasting it with questions. She sighed again, tapping her index finger against her thigh.

"Look at it this way Ica. I don't plan on clipping your wings anytime soon, even after you grow too old to be called a little boy. But," she lowered piercing gray gaze at him again, and grabbed one of his wrist tightly, "reject me, and I throw your vulnerable ass into the cages with the other hybrids. You know what I trained them to do to little boys Ica?" She tugged his arm down and then forced the other one onto his lap.

"They eat them. Like the disgusting cannibals that they are. My hybrids fear this hand," she shows him her left one, "so much that they're willing to do anything to avoid my wrath. Of course, before you're sent down there I'll make sure those pretty wings of yours are ripping slowly from your back and torn to pieces right in front of your eyes before throwing you to my slaves. That way, the hope in your eyes won't confuse them prior to eating you."

The aura of evil dropped quickly like lightning as she smiled warmly. "But you don't have to worry about that since you're going to be good. Isn't that right Ica?"
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

{Hobs L. Domenico}

_Alleyway_ No Escape_

The old cowboy chuckled with a loud laugh as he kept his distance. It was comedy to his hear, what they said. "That's an odd thing to say, son. Very odd." The man said to the group as they started to retreat. " Through, what makes it really amusing is how you're pretending to treat this causal." He mentioned as he pointed out the Blake's actions. "You're a hunter, son. That sense of blood lust doesn't leave people like us. I should know, being the man, I am." He explained to the group.

" But don't fret, if I wanted to kill you. I would have already shot you." He revealed to the group as he continued to lean against the wall. He removed cigar from his lips and shook off the excessive ash from it. " I don't hunt small fishes. Just the bear for now. " He added " Since someone thinks he can change the world." He placed the cigar between his lips again and inhaled the toxic smoke. He then, puff out another black cloud of smog. There was no actual proof, they were hybrids, but the way they acted, they were suspicious, nothing was normal and that was good enough for him.

" Such a shame, they called me." He said as he left them with that thought as they retreated.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Gigafist » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 pm

~~Lazaro Uridar~~The Sacred Protectors HQ~An Unexpected Surprise

Lazaro watched as Harrison placed his weapon on the floor and decided to do the same, just to put the guys at ease just in case he was worried, however he couldn't make his guards do the same. You'll never know when you might come under attack or need to deploy in a hurry. "A pleasure to meet you then Mr. Hale, or would you prefer to just be called Harrison?" he asked giving the big guy a bow before looking into eyes, "An interesting proposition you've given me. If you'll wait one moment." he said to talk with Haegr privately with their backs turned to Harrison. "What do you think big buddy, if I said yes to his proposition?"

"I would have to say that no matter what choice you make, I hope that you make the right one. After all I'm the one that has to pull your ass out of whatever fire you land yourself in." Haegr said answered as he stood there with his arms folded across his chest.

Now that he had Haegr's opinion on the matter, Lazaro turned around to tell Harrison his decision. "After considering your proposition for a brief moment I am happy to inform you that I shall work proudly beside you. I'm sure some of the others in my employ would find this to be a foolish idea but they have no say in the matter. Shall we get going?" he asked picking up his weapons and holding the door open for Harrison while Haegr eyed him suspiciously.

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Jeremy Cornwall - 5 pm

It had taken the doctors a while to inspect the two. Jeremy was lucky and had gotten away with a moderate concussion and a few burns, but Mina was not so lucky. She suffered broken ribs, a head injury and they were unsure if her hearing would return. As one of the nurses finished up her work on him, his wife had just arrived and the ache in his head doubled. Of all the people in the world, she was the one he wanted to see the least. "Honey...." he started to say. "WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS HAPPENED TO YOU JEREMY!?" his pregnant wife, Eliza, yelled with their 2 year old, Jeffrey, in tow.

"They say there was an explosion Honey. I don't really remember everything. Anyway, I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back in a second." It was a half truth. He only sort of needed to, he really wanted to make a phone call though. After walking into the bathroom, he pulled out his phone and scrolled down to a contact he never wanted to call, "Red Max." Hitting dial, he waited for someone to pick up on the other end.

Mina Dupuis - 5pm

Everything seemed like a haze. The ringing in her ears was still drowning out the sounds around her. A few doctors had come in and inspected her, then went to talk to each other. Picking up the phone, then a few minutes later 2 more doctor's appeared. These two repeated the test then put on the same thinking faces as the other two. "Well her hearing should return, but the blood could mean that we are missing something." one of them said to the others. They all nodded in agreement. A few minutes later a pair of police officers came into the room and started talking with the doctors.

Pulling out a pen and paper they wrote something down and handed it to her. Miss what is your name? Writing down her name, she handed it back. Where is the registration for these guns? Reaching into her pocket, she handed them her registration and her security ID. They turned to the doctors and said, "Thanks for the concern guys, but everything is in order. We will be back tomorrow to get a statement, hopefully her hearing will be returning then." The police and doctors left her alone with a nurse. He was kinda cute, but she wished she could see Jeremy to know he was fine.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing