Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Asmodai » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

THERE ARE SO MANY BIRDS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!

Seriously, it's like a natural orchestra. Pretty at first, but damn annoying after a while
Mephobiac

Postby Bolts » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:*takes the hit and flys back*

...Why do I suddenly have an odd urge to wear leather?

Because leather, in addition to being kinky, makes you look cool.

Postby Reiu » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Musicmac wrote:-Hugs Ali from behind-
There's nothing wrong with loving someone Ali. :]
But first, we need to train your... other interests. >:3

Also.
INNUENDO... STRIKE!
-fires a large beam of sexual content at Quinny-

Oh god... NOT THE INNUENDO!!!!! *Hides *

Please.... why is that everywhere I go? It's freaken stalking me! T-T

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 pm

This is our world, OUR world, Come COME, join us, join us, us, one of us, of us, ourss...
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Reiu » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

No! I'm not going there! You'll have to capture me to make me join... And normal capturing means will not work on me! >.<"

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Trust me, they shame real innuendo and sexuality. They're just amateur hour, so they won't do anything bad. Let them get their way, disapprove later, and they'll likely leave you alone for just trying it out.

Kids... *walks off, cane in hand*
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

You will not cane me, Ro. :3

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Yet again, you draw the wrong impression... From nowhere, considering I never stated the cane was for any actual use. *shakes head, giving his knee a tap with the cane*
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 pm

But you were THINKING it?

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm

No. Neither did I give the impression of it, and thus you'd have no means to determine that. You only drew your own conclusion.
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Fair enough. <_<

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 pm

... I'm part of the Innuendo Squad, and I'm not interested in sex. Is that odd?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Not that much.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Alright, thanks. Good little brother. Have a cookie. *Chocolate chip*

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

YAY.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok, well, since your little Godfather of a boss convinced me to give this RP a try, i'll be doing my insane side a favour (the one that tends to tells me to burn everything in sight) and be bringin'foxy back.

If you don't get it, don't worry, you will in time. :twisted:
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Bring it, bitch. This is Mah World.

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 pm

And that's why your gonna be stuck cleaning his mess afterwards.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Bolts » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Keiran wrote:Alright, thanks. Good little brother. Have a cookie. *Chocolate chip*

May I have one? =D

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Deathmaster Forse wrote:And that's why your gonna be stuck cleaning his mess afterwards.

Nope. Got maids.

I recently purchased a good bit of this world of hers.
Demon of Elru

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:53 pm

...awesome! Can i have some?

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:58 pm

My guy don't handle employees that low, so just kidnap some.

Don't know why you'd want stitch-work, genderless, post-surgery mutes and blank-minds, though. I just got them so they'd find less...evidence.
Demon of Elru

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Bolts wrote:
Keiran wrote:Alright, thanks. Good little brother. Have a cookie. *Chocolate chip*

May I have one? =D

Yus. *hand cookie*

Also, You really think a God needs a maid?

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:53 pm

And done!

Here's Foxy's CS, tell me what you think:

Name: Jeremy E. Fox, although he only answers to Foxy…and any related fox puns.
Species: Human
Age: Fifteen-years old although he neither acts nor looks like one.
Description: He is an extremely short fifteen year old with average-length spiky dark-red hair, wide vibrant sapphire eyes and inhumanely sharp pearly-white canines. Due to living in the streets and thus spending many hours under the hot sun and frigid cold Foxy’s skin turned from pasty white to a beautiful hue of pale copper. His body, despite being small, is the very definition of acrobat and sprinter, with rippling well-defined muscles trained by years worth of mischief and, well, running from the consequences of said mischief…or towards it, whatever comes first. Despite living in some of the harshest condition’s Foxy bares no disfiguring mark on his person, he looks for everyone inspecting him, for all intents and purposes, like a perfectly healthy, albeit malnourished, twelve year-old kid. On another detail, because of Foxy's hellishly huge lung capasity, his voice can be loud enough to wake the dead...or render the living temporarily deaf.

Clothing/Weapons: Foxy tends to wear a bright orange coat around his bare chest, black khaki pants and black combat boots. On his hands he usually adds a pair of fingerless gloves to protect them from getting cut up during acrobatics. Around his neck he wears a black striped orange scarf with a handy pair of bronze goggles resting on top of said clothing article. From this point on it gets surprising. Foxy, being the fox-crazed little psychopath he is, actually wears a pair of fake fox ears on top of his head, yes, even in a world where creatures with said features are hunted down and used as slaves. Due to those fake ears and an equally fake foxy tail he gets constantly mistaken for a hybrid and hunted down by humans despite being one himself. Unfortunately, while comprehending this, Foxy refuses to remove his fox ears even when he has an entire town bearing down on his neck. Fortunately though, Foxy, as mentioned earlier, is essentially built for athletics and gymnastics. That coupled with his incredible unpredictability and intelligence make him almost impossible to catch…and even in the rare cases he WAS caught and people didn’t understand he is human; for the sake of their personal safety, of both their sanity and that of their possessions, they tend to kick him out after having to bear with him for a few days.

Goal/Occupation: Foxy is essentially a drifter with no set goal other than to roam as free as a bird and have as much fun as his destructive and psychotic foxy heart desires. His insane nature pretty much renders him unable to actively chase after a long-term goal.

Personality: Foxy is, in the simplest terms, insane. He’s prone to acts of complete randomness including but certainly not limited to banging his head on the wall, performing incredible feats of artistry only to screw them up a second later with often incredibly destructive results, screaming out obscure (and for that world non existent) pop culture references, being serious for no good reason, being nutty for ANY reason, ignoring any sort of common sense, blacking out on random intervals, making tools of mass annoyance and pretty much causing things to go boom any place we walks through.

Even when in his ‘sane’ mood, Foxy is completely carefree, forever laidback even with the worst situations, perpetually grinning like a loon and as hyperactive as a puppy on sugar-based steroids, although that tends to change rather quickly, with his various mood swings and all. Unfortunately for anyone caught in the cross-fire of it, Foxy is also extremely intelligent, inventive and innovative by instinct alone. You could put him in an average room and he’ll casually find over a hundred ways to burn your house down to cinders. Yes, cinders, he’s the type of guy who nonchalantly admits to hearing voices in his head telling him to explode things to kingdom come and actually having blast by doing it.

Unlike, his apparent destructive tendencies suggest though, Focy is actually a kid with a heart of gold. He’d go out of his way to help anyone in need as long as his able to. Even when he’s the one causing the problems he always tries to make sure that none gets hurt in them, past a few broken bones at least. Thankfully that’s and his intelligence not his only redeeming factors, you see, while in essence helplessly bat-shit crazy, Foxy has an incredible measure of understanding of the events that transpire around him but alas, he is rarely ever able to control himself enough to react to them properly.

Finally there’s very important fact that must be taken in mind around Foxy. Things have a way of breaking down when he’s close, sure, most by his doing, but he’s essentially and bad-luck magnet for anyone around him, although he himself considers that good-luck on his part.

History: Foxy was an orphan from since he could remember. Having never met his birth parents, Foxy was raised in a poorhouse along with several other unfortunate children. Although affecting from birth, Foxy’s insanity grew along with him, eventually, when he turned twelve years old, the orphanage’s directors understood that had essentially become too unstable and destructive for them to keep. They finally decided that one way or the other, he had to go. It came as a shock to the directors the next day, when they discovered that Foxy had reached the same conclusion yet for different reasons.

Foxy, you see, had decided that the orphanage was way too cramped for him. He needed more from this life, he wanted adventure, he wanted the unknown, he wanted new ideas, new victims and he wanted freedom but most of all he wanted to let loose every little screw that had been struggling to keep its self jammed on his head. By the time the directors were calling for the madhouse the previous night, Foxy having already picked up all his possessions, along with a little extra, had left to unleash himself on the world. He’s been giving nightmares to it ever since.
Last edited by Deathmaster Forse on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

... A little more for description and ACCEPTED, Forse.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing