Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby sam4books » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Sorry about keeping you waiting Mac :/

Anyways, I will try to post today or tomorrow Kei, just to get Sam back into the game.

Mac, if you want, I can have Raf call you up. As a shop owner who is in as much danger as your guy, he can't do much but he WILL offer his services to keep your machinery in tip-top shape for the future. He may even be operating your machinery if need be. The only problem will be keeping him from being exposed ;D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby counterfeitself » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 pm

No Problem, MM. I figured that was what was going on.

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

@Sam: I would very much appreciate it but it'll be troubling if Raf gets caught for interrogation. The favor for getting Raf to fix the Entrance was meant to be a once-only thing and I wanted to have Alex fix his own things from then on in the IC.
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:24 am

Name: Tranq [Tibalt Galen]

Species: Hybrid

Subspecies: Black Mamba

Description: Tranq is tall at 6`3`but is rail thin, nearly emaciated looking. He has small hands and feet and is double jointed at nearly every joint, with the exception being his spine. He is very flexible.

Tranq looks extremely different from when he has his hologram up and when he doesn`t. 90% of the time his holo is up. His hair goes to his lower back, brown and grimy, it seems matted in placed and his jaw-length bangs part at the center of his hairline. Tranq’s eyes are made to look blind, seeming to have a milky white film over them as he ambles around with a wooden cane. His skin, which is constantly dirty and smudged, seems to be a light tan.

When Tranq has his holo down, his grimy hair is a yellowish green and instead of tan skin he has black scales covering the entirety of his body. His eyes, which are not truly blind, are such a dark blue that they seem to blend in with his sclera.

Clothing/Weapons: Tranq wears a light brown long-sleeved shirt under a worn looking knee-length dark brown leather jacket. He wears worm blue jeans over ratty black sneakers All of his clothing is dirty and worse for wear. He has a silver pendant of a rabbit, which is actually his hologram projector, around his neck and black sunglasses covering his eyes.

Tranq can use his black wooden cane as a weapon but he much prefers his poisoned switch blade and his wide array of poisoned filled hypodermic needles as well as an array of what he was named after on the streets, tranquilizers.

Goal/Occupation: To protect number One (doesn’t work due to inherently good nature)/ Homeless Bum

Personality: When not pretending to be an oblivious blind bum, Tranq is constantly smirking and often draws out his ‘s’s sounding quite sibilant. He is sly and tries to stay to himself but his altruism often gets the better of him. He denies that he is a good person because, in his own words, ‘nice people are the doormats that get feet wiped on them.

History: Living on the streets, not much is known about Tranq. Usually the man acts the part of a fumbling blind man who knows, if druggies ask he can point them out to dealers, usually Red’s men.

But Tranq does know Severus, though the Team doesn’t know this, only Tobias knew how the snake saved the rabbit. If he finds strays he brings them to Severus and pretends he’s not a good guy… right.

Keep an eye on this guys, he's whily.

Postby Tuor » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 am

Keiran, would you like to step in and solve this debate?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 am

I think its pretty much settled already since I made some slight edits to the post with large changes for future actions according to what the others said.
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

What would be the problem? And sorry about the wait, work has been more tiring than usual and I can't get a hold of my twin, I tend to worry.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 am

@Keiran: It's all on the past page. A debate on whether my super long double posts consisting of a time skip from 6 to 8 and of filing a police report with a footage of a helicopter, which is going through processes faster because of it being a friend's favor, is legit or not. After some time, I made some significant edits to the posts though.
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 am

Why would your character have such a strong connection.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

Not likely a strong connection, just being friends and a little charismatic talking and favors from selling things in the shop.
The only benefit I get is a little checking on whether the guy spying on me had a permit.
Also, the process just goes a little faster, not necessarily anything that can allow me to destroy my opponents with a law suit or anything. A complaint or disallowing them to spy on me, maybe. Sent to jail, not much of a possibility.
Not only that, you guys are free to interfere with the report using your connections if you guys want just like Slipslash's point about Red's power over the place.
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

I can't wait to see things get started and Read someone's post that writes" Whose side are you on?"
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am

Hmm, speaking of sides that reminds me, I haven't posted for Chame in a while...

Trouble is I just don't know what to do with him at this time. I could try and write something to get him into trouble, but that would be out of character for him.
Damn, why did I have to make him so damn careful and hidden? I need to think of a way to get him to interact with people...
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry guys. I've been working 12 hour shifts every day lately. Thankfully we got a new staff cook and I'm off that hook.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 pm

That's ok. Not your fault.

And Huzzah. Does that mean we both shall escape now?
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Zako » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm

A lot of people haven't posted. Nothing new, just a bit annoying.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby ViviGlow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm

I haven't posted because I post in response to Kei... so I have a valid excuse :D!
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm

M’kay, I’m writing now, but I’m wondering where Gaia has been.

Postby Zako » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Giga has been gone for a while.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah, but is he coming back? Does anyone know?

Postby Zako » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 pm

You could PM him you know. Poke him...

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Don't think so, I was in Highschool Hell with him but he went MIA.
Listen.

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Dang it, what to do? I'll PM him and give him 3 days to reply. Does that sound reasonable?
Though, I don't know what I'm gunna do with his character if he's not coming back...

Name: None

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Abyssian Cat

Description: He is short and thin at 3’, with paper-like skin, having never seen the sun. His eyes are a light blue, almost dull looking because of constant pain. His hair is light tan and goes to his shoulders when clean. His animal trait is a blue ticked tail as long as he is tall, which often drags on the ground or stays wrapped around his left wrist. He walks on all fours because he knows nothing else.

Clothing/Weapons: He wears a simple grown-up sized black t-shirt and black boxers.

Goal/Occupation: Survive / Personal Slave

Personality: He is timid and quiet, always watchful of those around him because of his disability. He has a tendency to watch people and avoid contact with others due to his abusive Master.

History: Due to his deafness he was sold at a man with a bad reputation, the people of the mill not wanting to give good merchandise to bad trash. In all the time he has been alive all he knew was the abuse that his Master gave him. In truth, he is more animal than human because of his treatment.

Poor little guys, I'm so mean to my characters.

Postby Zako » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Giga's last post was two weeks ago. I assume he has RL stuff.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Keiran » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I’ll write more tomorrow, promise.
I know, that’s why I’ll PM him like you said and give him 3 days if he doesn’t reply his character will go idle in case he comes to rejoin later. If he does not reply I put it so his character is out of danger and not interacting.

Postby ViviGlow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm

That violin bit... sounds very much like one of the major songs for Dark Cloud 2... except speeded up.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing