Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Keiran » Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks, dudes.

Postby nicomon » Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Happy B-day to both of you!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

Tankya! *goes back to bed*
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks Dude, Here’s another Rescue Team Memeber

Name: Severus Blake (once Peter Cottontail)

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Rabbit

Description: Blake is small at 5’3” and is wiry and thin, he will never be very big due to the genetic experiments done on him when he was a fetus. Due to these same manipulations, Blake has two animal traits instead of one: long white rabbit ears stand tall on his head and a puffy white tail sits on the base of his spine. His hair is as white as his ears and tail, and is slightly fluffy, falling loosely to his shoulders. His eyes are a light pink and are always jumping from one thing to another. He has multiple whip scars and the number 01 branded into his right cheek. He is constantly scowling.

Clothing/Weapons: Blake is always wearing multiple layers, the lack of fat on his body making it hard for the albino to keep warm. Often he is wearing a light cotton long-sleeved shirt, usually black, followed by a light cotton t-shirt, dark grey or blue; a muscle shirt, black, and then a thick, black hooded zip-up sweater, which he often keeps the hood up on. Blake wears black jeans over a pair of black cotton pajama pants and wears silicone-soled black sneakers, so he is silent as he walks.

Due to his small statue, Blake has no intention of running into a knife-fight, preferring guns to melee weapons. He does have one knife though, an 8” Ontario Spec Plus Fighting Knife {Which I want btw}, which he hides up his right sleeve.

He is often holding his Colt M4 with the magazine modified to hold 50 instead of 30 bullets. He also carries two standard magazines strapped to each of his sides, over the muscle shirt but under the hoodie, which he keeps unzipped during missions.

Blake also has two handguns in holsters on his belt, a ZIGANA T pistol with a modified 20 round magazine on his left hip and an original Vis with a modified 20 round magazine on his right hip. He has a single magazine in each of his four jean pockets, each gun’s magazines on the opposite side as the gun’s holster.

Goal/Occupation: Keep Hybrids from being abused and protect them from the harshness of Humans / Rescue Team Member; Primary Gunman; Computer Tech

Personality: Blake is very distrusting, especially to Humans, with the exception of the one Human on the Rescue Team, Doc Dame, whom he argues with near constantly. He tends to keep to himself and only three people are allowed to call him Severus, and one of said people are dead.

Blake has a hard time getting close to people due to his ‘upbringing’ and lacks many social skills. And despite his obvious dislike and distrust of people he has an near-compulsive need to be near those he trusts, and cares about, Harrison and Doc Dame.

Blake is sarcastic, scathing and snide to most people, using his razor tongue as a weapon with cruel accuracy. He only cares that he keeps them from true cruelty, like the scientists he was with, and the Brothels Harrison was with. If he has to be a minor villain to keep them from the major one, so be it.

To those he is close to he can be highly affectionate, even cuddly. He is timid and very gentle and he closes his pink eyes when pleased. He is also quite excitable and shows his feeling empathetically when near a friend.

History: Blake’s name wasn’t originally Severus Blake, because of the way he looked one of the scientists who mutated him mockingly called him ‘Peter Cottontail’ and he hated it. Before his birth Blake was put under genetic manipulations that were meant to increase sexual activity and the allure of the Half-Breed, he was the first of such experiments. He was only a half success. He was very alluring, a beauty even as a small child but they quicklu found out, through a long series of painful tests, that they had nearly killed his sex-drive. He was useless.

For the next eleven years he was kept in the lab as a failed prototype, mocked and beaten, growing bitter and angry with the world, fearing and hating all and any touch and word. Learning to loathe Humans.

But then life took a turn for the small Rabbit, he got saved, saved from this cold, clinically white Hell. It was a member of the Rescue Team, this was to be the member’s first mission and apparently he, the young Rabbit Hybrid was the only surviving Hyrbid in the lab. Either the scientists had not deemed him important enough to kill or they had forgotten about him.

The older man, who was not all that large, picked up the small Rabbit and silently carried him out, covering his eyes to the massacre the Rabbit was sure was around them. The older man’s tail wrapped around his leg, showing the younger Hybrid that he was one as well, a Cat Hybrid.

The Cat Hybrid brought the tiny boy to his rooms, where a young Bear Hybrid of about twelve and a Human with goggles covering his eyes were waiting. The Cat introduced himself as Tobias as the Human started to treat his wounds. The Rabbit couldn’t help but look at the Human in awe, no one had ever been so gentle with him or as kind to him as Tobias was being. The Bear was introduced as Harry and the Human as Doc Dame.

When asked his own name, he just shook his head, so Tobias chose his name. “Severus means Strict, Restrained, like the way you control yourself, your natural emotions. And for a last name Blake, it means White.” It was then that Blake noticed the pain in the Cat’s eyes, remembered pain. He silently vowed to do whatever he could to stop other Hybrids from having those haunting broken eyes.
Last edited by Keiran on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Just thought up a great one liner for Tommy to fire off.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby sam4books » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm

DEAR GOD NO.

Anything but THAT!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

What would that be Tuor?

Postby Tuor » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Special Secret
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Damn. I wanna KNOW! I am far too curious for my own good.

Hey, Livik, Ian’s Master will be up later tonight, promise.

Postby Zako » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:22 pm

So when we starting?
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

M'kay
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Keiran » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Friday, Zako. This is gunna be fun.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

I should have my CS's done by then. My life went on a hectic road and I had to pull it together
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Keiran » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

S’alright Bank, everyone has real lives. Hopefully.

Another one done! He’s Ian’s Master.

Name: Patrick Hogan

Species: Human

Sub-species: N/A

Description: Image

Patrick has messy, ear-length hair, which is actually several different tones of brown. He is of average height for his age at 5’4” with more time to grow and he is very lean. His eyes are a deep violet and he looks at nearly everything and everybody with distain. He has pale skin and aristocratic features, he also has a scar on his chest from his first Martial Arts lesson.

Clothing/Weapons: Patrick is often forced to wear high-end clothing by his parents, enforced by their servants. Silk tops and pinstripe pants, often jabbots and ties, and he sneers at them for it. Bastards far too concerned with appearances, his parents included.

When he gets out from under his parents thumb, he usually wears a soft cotton T-shirt with the Rocky Horror Picture Show logo and a pair of slightly loose blue jeans. He often wears black leather combats boots, dressed ‘properly’ or not.

Having practiced Martial Arts since he was three, Patrick is constantly carrying a black steel Katana on his left hip and a small caliber handgun on his right hip. He is far more proficient with the sword than the gun.

Goal/Occupation: To find a way to help Hybrids without his parent knowing, be a good Master to Ian / Aristocratic Heir, soon-to-be Husband of Rikka Anita Dnais

Personality: Patrick is an intelligent young man, he knows his parents are using him for their gain and that almost no one cares for anyone else. He hates all humans for it despite being on himself. He treats them all as he thinks they should be treated, with disdain and derision. He mocks them with snide remarks that they never understand and he hates them all the more for it. The only happiness in his life is Ian.

To Patrick, Ian is the one Light in his mockery of a fucking life, the only being that he cares about. He cares about the Hybrid greatly and Ian is the only one he will smile at. With Ian, Patrick is as he should be, a child who loves to play and cares about things with all his heart, instead of being the soulless monster that his parents expect him to be.

He is frightened to his wife-to-be and would do anything to get out of marrying her.

History: Patrick Arcturus Hogan is the only son of two wealthy Old-Bloods, the Aristocrats of the New World. They gave their child anything he asked for; toys, clothing, lessons in whatever he wanted (Martial Arts and Violin); everything but what he truly wanted. Their affection and love.

When he was four he gave up and began to hate them, especially when they betrothed them to that monster. He had known Rikka forever and had always been frightened of her. She was EVIL! They had betrothed him to that creeper with a whip and wouldn’t listen to his protests.

Two years later, he bitterly stared out the window and lamented on the fact that he would never have the love he sought. He was one of the few children to realize that he would grow his own gender when he was older, and he knew he would never have that chance.

When he was seven he decided to get his parents to get him a dog. At least then he would get to be loved by something, right? Patrick was incredible surprised to get a Hybrid. A Dog Hybrid by the name of Ian Agmod. At first the seven-year-old was horrified, how could they subject a sentient being to treatmeant such as this? To slavery? Later he mused that at least the Hybrid was with him instead of a cruel Master, he would help Hybrids all he could.

It is now seven years later, and Ian is Patrick’s Everything. His confidant, his only friend, the only person he gives a damn about. And unknown to the older boy, his first crush. Not that Patrick will ever admit it. In two years he would be married to a woman he both loathed and feared, in a job he hated and wanted to mock, and surrounded by people whom he felt had the combined intelligence of a gnat. Well, at least he’ll still have Ian.

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

Excited for this. :D This is gonna be fun. :D

Postby Musicmac » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 am

Dammit, Keiran took my Batman character idea. -.-
Listen.

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 am

I like that great job Keiran I couldn't have asked for a better master ^.^
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 am

I wonder how he'll react to seeing my character on one of their visits together...
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 am

Both of those CS's are so good. Especially Severus, he sounds so huggable, I want to squish him :3
In fact I think if Matilda ever makes it out and escapes, she will glomp him.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 am

Oh ya, out of curiosity were you still drawing that picture of my gal? I was thiking her wing span would be... either as wide as her arms streched out or maybe a bit more than that...

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

Yup. Okie dokie, I'll make a note of that.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 am

Updated Alex : http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47454&p=2863341#p2863341

I think I like grenades too much now... -.-
Listen.

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 am

Whaaaat... noooo.. neeverr... maybe a little...

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 am

Another person with a grenade fetish?
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 am

30 shots???

in a glock?

woah what?

that means it shoots BABY caliber bullets? Even if you hit someone with those it'll hardly do any damage. Not unless it uses an extended magazine, but if you say it's small and light it must not have the ext. magazine, so that must mean it shoots VERY small bullets. And also, no pistol on earth has a shooting mechanism large enough to accompany burst AND full auto. It's not that pistols don't come with it, just that pistols aren't large enough to do so.
Last edited by Slipslash on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing