Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Elissa

Jumping back as the purple aura became visible, Elissa was visibly surprised. Perhaps she could control it just as she could control the atoms of her body. Looking at Juniper, she took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay, I'm ready." Putting her hands near Juniper's she started attempting to move the aura towards her hands and Juniper's glowing hands. Nothing seemed to happen at first. Trying harder and concentrating, she felt the hair on her neck and arms stick up sharply. Reacting in panic, she entered defense mode again, becoming obsidian as her hands flared purple flames engulfing both her hands and Juniper's.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:41 am

Jayde gave Felis a doubtful look. Looking at the huge ball of lightning in front of him. He had second thoughts of hitting that--even with a ten-foot, wooden pole.

Other than that, he feels awkward at the honorifics. Even he likes, Japanese stuff, suffixes gives him the creeps for some reason. "It's JAS" he said, It's shorter. The ninja just smiled, still feeling awkward.

"Alright, here goes..." Jayde whipped his arms to his sides. The blades glowed neon blue again, whizzing as mana charges the blades. Jayde focuses on Helios position and charges toward him. Closing in on Felis, he raised his blades to chests and thrusts them to Helios, hitting the lightning ball. Sparks flew when the two weapons collided.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 am

Lysander Von Kringst

Lysander listened to each response, smiling. He glanced at a clock "It seems we're missing a student. But class has begun. You're both right, to a degree. A guitar has many forms, but every form of guitar is an offensive instrument... Except for it's cousin, the lute. The piano is also a versatile instrument to a degree. The piano is often large and cumbersome, making it a good defensive instrument. It can stay in one spot, and create barriers and the such. Sadly, you both missed the instrument right under your noses." Lysander smiled a bit "It isn't the violin. The most multi-purpose weapon a bard can ever wield is their voice. Even written word has it's powers when spoken with some bardic magic." Lysander pointed to two songs on a table. "You must choose one of the songs together and identify it's power. Once identified you must preform it together. You have three choices. Two voices, two instruments, or a voice and an instrument." Lysander chuckled a bit, "Heh, but don't let my rambling distract you. Once you've chosen your song and told me it's purpose the lesson can continue."
The two piles of sheet music lay still. The one on the left was labeled "Somebody to Love" by Queen, the other labeled "Zombie" by the Cranberries.
Lysander sat in a chair and motioned for them to start.

Song 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbFLYa0_bw
Song 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts&ob=av2e
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 am

-Bartuc-

"Understood sir." He said weakly as he went into a coughing spasm and raised his hand to stop either of them from stopping him, it ended a few moments later as with blood on his lips, he simply wiped it off with his hand before taking a deep breathe to steady himself. He brought his hand forward and noticed it had a small pool of blood, he frowned behind his red silk mask and his hand burst to flame, the blood and the holy flames mixed turning to a deep crimson before returning to a regular calming red. He turned to face his counterpart and stretched his arms out as he condensed the rampant flames into a tiny red orb, perfectly shaped and controlled.

-Valas Hune-

With a smile he watched the window shatter, for someone so inexperienced to release enough energy to not only travel that distance but outright shatter the glass and keep going on a first try was rather impressive. Giving a nod of approval he waited for them to demonstrate further what they could do. Turning his attention to Helios and Jayde he could feel the control over lightning the cat boy had, he used magic likely his whole life so he doubted this was a problem, now it was time for Jayde and his strange energies to come into the mixture. As the two touched there was a large flash of light and both of the students were flung to opposite sides of the room, Jayde hit the wall hard but Helios seemed to simply slide across the floor.

"As I thought. You two both have dispraportionate energies. Helios is too controlled, too steady, and Jayde had nothing but rampant energy that coated a weapon. But it's a start." He walked over to Jayde and whispered a prayer to Vhearun for rejuvination, the shadows in the room slithered along the ninja's body to relieve any pain from the impact. "Now that you've seen your energy, try channeling it into your palms and see if that works." Opening his palm upwards to show Jayde he would immediatly see a deep and malevolent energy creep across his hands, like smoke it rose off his hands but swirled together to form a black cloud in his hand before turning clear as glass with a black and purple tint. "My energies are Chaotic, violent and raw. It is with this I can channel Vhearun. You do not have a god that grants you power as I do but the method is the same. Channel the power you use to turn to smoke and focus it in your palm." Smiling as he waited.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 am

Jayde flew to the air from the force of the blast he sprawled to regen his footing. He tumbled. His feet slammed against the wall, creating a small creator . He fell, landing on his feet, stagering. Jayde grunted from the ache he was feeling. His mentor would furious about this when he finds out. He'd probably will.

He staggered to get up until his teachers approaches him, and heals him. Feeling the energy coursing through him, the battered ninja suddenly felt rejuvenated from aches. Jayde felt better now.

"Aaggh. Better," he grunted. "Thank you, sir. That blast hit me good."

After hearing, Valas' teaching, he felt skeptical about this exercise. The new student was silent. He withdrew his katars to their scabbards. His eyes focused on his raised, smoking hands. The once mild cloud of smoke whirled violently around and across his hands. The gem glowed again, the smoke turned neon blue. Jayde felt the energy surging coursing through his veins.

Tendrils of energy violently lashed out from his arms, hitting the floor with lightning-fast speed. It almost hit the others, but they'd feel some sting from the aftershock from the tendrils. The tendril continued spewing from his hands, hitting random spots on the floor.

Jayde felt disappointed, but didn't show in his face. This was the same thing happened the first he manipulated mana while equipped with the Azure Symbol. Only last time, it had a bigger bang. Still, he wasn't able to fully control much of his powers.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Iris » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 pm

-Vincent-

"As you wish learnt one" Vincent spoke in a calm voice as Bartuc began his half of the spell, he noticed Bartuc was not in top condition and he didn't want to interrupt his rival while he was busy casting and focusing on his assignment.

Taking a deep breathe he began to channel his own magic, straightening his body he clasped both his hands in a prayer-like fashion, he began to speak in a strange language his voice was slow and seemed to vibrate along the walls. He inverted his hands and slowly opened them, raising them to the heavens as his magic came forth in the form of a warm golden light that originated from his chest. Slowly and somewhat reluctantly at first it began to join with the small red orb but as it did the golden light bathed Bartuc.

"If you will allow it, brother, let me aid thee. Though we art fierce rivals so too are we brothers in discipline, thus wilt thou allow me to restore some of thine strength so that we might continue our rivalry on equal grounds this day?" Vincent asked Bartuc, he knew that Bartuc had his own code of honor and Vincent would not dare to tarnish it.

-Mikael, sprinting through the corridors-
"Ahhhhh craaaaappppppp, so gonna get fried today!" He thought as he ran to his class, thankfully he was almost there, "I'm not going to be practicing so far into the night next time!"
Just before he got to the door he stopped to catch his breathe, he knew that since class had started he did not want to ruin everyone elses concentration while they were busy.

Politely he knocked on the door before entering, "Dreadfully sorry I'm so late, I overslept again.... Is there anything I can do to make up for my tardiness professor?"

Postby Zelosse » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

-Bartuc-

Taking a deep breathe he steadied to flames he held in his hand and watched the golden flames burst inbetween the two, engulfing them fully in a warm and bright inferno, it was not painful but soothing. Vincent had spoken to him as an equal, and with concern for the rivalry they shared. He could not deny his help this time. Giving a nod the battered boy raised his other hand with another bright red flame and combined it with Vincent who followed his actions. The inferno took a crimson colour as it swirled and combined before turning to a red inner circle with bright yellow lightning crackling along it.

"I give thanks for the gift I shall receive, may your kindness be rewarded." He whispered as the energies twisted and shaped around both their bodies, fatigue was melted away and replaced with more power than he ever imagined, his torn body was recovering at a rate nearly 100 times his capacity even with his own healing, and the fog in his mind was all but gone. Flexing his hand into a fist as the power infused into both of them his eyes took a redder colour than they ever had in his life.

Giving a roar at his new found rejuvination he looke Vincent in the eyes and offered his hand. "I.... I owe you one." He said grinning, he felt like he could fell a giant with a single blow.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

-Epalm Phoenix-

Epalm couldn't help but smile when the magic took hold. The one thing he was most afraid of, was actually no problem. Bartuc and Vincent quite easily cast aside their rivalry to create a fantastic healing spell, one that even put Epalm's best healing to shame. 'The power of two offensive priests healing still is overwhelming.' he thought as Bartuc bowed to thank Vincent. "Congratulations you two. You've mastered the hardest part, compramising." he said to them as he took a few steps back. 'Well since Valas and I will be using it later, might as well let them see it now.' he thought.

"Now that you've done a healing spell, we'll work on step two, defensive spells." he said and then held out his right arm, looking like he was about to grab something about knee high. "You two are going are to create a defensive spell that will stop my attack, but it won't be as easy as you think, for I won't be using my holy fire for it would have no effect on you because of two reasons. Number one, I choose what my fire hurts and I could never use it fully on you students. And two, even if I did, Bartuc's own immunity to fire would negate it." he said to them with a smile then continued. "Those two reasons mean you're in for a treat, because no other students, and at least one teacher, haven't seen this yet." he said with a sly grin.

"Pyrados, head my plea, grant your humble servent his weapon so he can serve you fully. In your name I pray." he said in a softer voice. Epalm's training room was designed to his specifics, down to the floors. They were no carpet, tile, or any sythenic floor. They were in fact, just dirt, just as nature intended. A small rumble would be felt in the room, but would be barely noticable outside the room and totally unfelt in any of the other classrooms. After a few seconds of it, a small mound of dirt began to grow beneith Epalm's outstretched hand, little by little, they would be able to see some kind of metal, then a handle, then a hilt, and then the rumbling and mound stopped, perfectly at his hand, which he grabbed. "Vincent, and Bartuc, here is my weapon." he said to them and with a violent yank, it was out.

Epalm placed the blade in his other hand, showing the two quite well of what it was. The hilt was a foot long, black leather cloated it, the guard was a bright yellow, roughly four inches wide. The blade itself, which was three feet long, was a work of art. Pure crimson steel, except for the family crest in the dead center of the blade, however that wasn't was was truely unique about this weapon. Instead of the edge being smooth, and the back being smooth, was replaced by symmetical jagged edges that roughly went out about an inch from the blade, then receded only to repeat the pattern all over the edge. However while the two were examining the blade, a small flame quickly moved around Epalm and ingolfed is left shoulder in flames that died as quickly as they appeared. In it's place was the shoulder guard that came with being what he truely was, a Paladin. "Think you two can handle it?" he asked them playfully. 'Of course their chances, even working together are slim to none in this situation. Unless they can identify the drawback, or accurately identify the new power I have.' he thought.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Musicmac » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Helios Felis

"Whoa", Helios said as he was blown back by the force in a flip and managed to adjust his body into a position that made sure he would slide across the floor when he landed, just in time. Standing up and patting away the dust from the explosion, he noticed something from his hands. A small black spot had started forming on the purple orbs in his gloves, this made Helios worry a little.

It shouldn't be activating so soon. Maybe I should change elements, Helios made his decision as he walked back towards Jayde.

Following shortly after the ninja called out his element again, Helios made the same actions as before to channel out an element but this time, it was slightly different. Rather than the usual motions, Helios' seemed more violent than before. His hands twisted gracefully and curved his fingers into looking like the claw of an animal.

Shortly after, his new element was summoned out. A ball of violent bright purple tendrils that lashed out at the floor constantly but didn't seem to harm anything else. It was lightning.

To tell the truth, Helios felt that he shouldn't have tried and called out lightning instead of electricity. It was so much more chaotic to control and he hadn't used it as much as the other elements up till now. Nonetheless, the element still held a good level of affinity and if what he thought was right, maybe the chaotic nature of both Jayde and his element could match more easily.
Listen.

Postby Soul » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Ariana awoke in the infirmary with a start. She looked around the room for a moment and frowned slowly bringing her legs closer and hugging her knees. She let out a sob as she remembered what had transpired in the training room. Ariana looked at her bracelet and sighed, pulling herself out of the bed in the infirmary. No doubt her father would wanted to have a word with her about it, and why she removed the inhibitor from her bracelet.

Slowly she made her way back to her room and removed the infirmary gown and quickly changed. She gave a slight smile as she thought about the fight that she and Bartuc had, but it quickly turned into how he ruined one of her favorite sets of clothes with his fire magic. She let out a giggle and quickly made her way towards the rest of the students, specifically towards Epalm's class.

She hurried into the room and looked between those that were present, "Excuse me but I would like to join this class," she said staring at Epalm, "But Im not sure who my partner will be." She finished looking at the two boys.

Postby Iris » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 pm

-Vincent-

"Thou owest me nothing brother for we are the same, we seek our god's favour and to do so we must overcome one whom is on equal or greater footing, it strengthens us not if we simply over come the weak. Rather than you owe me, try to overcome me and let us together show our worth." Vincent calmly explained before rubbing his chin somewhat gingerly, "Though one asks to try to avoid shattering ones jaw, it makes verbal prayers somewhat of an annoyance."
As his teacher spoke of their next challenge and subsequently revealed his weapon, the warrior priest was impressed by the craftsmanship of the blade.
"Think you two can handle it?"
"As sure as the rays of light are given to us by the rising sun, least either it or the earth are destroyed then mayhap not." He replied in a deadpan voice as one of the other students entered the room, "Hail sister, surely thou canst join our attempt to show our mentor our combined might."

He looked to Bartuc to get his approval, he wasn't worried about sharing their lesson with her, "I shall let you command me, for now, I am not as.... creative as thou but think not thou are above me yet." He raised his eyebrow while his mouth gave a slight twitch as if to smile, a brief hint that he had a sense of humour.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 am

-Bartuc-

Turning with a smile softer than you would expect from the likes of him as he recognized the voice that echoed behind him. He doubted he would forget it for as long as he lived, he felt it would be a short life anyway. "Well look what we have here," Turning his head to catch her in the corner of his eye. The first thing he noticed was the new clothing, must have burned through the old ones during their scuffle but decided not to think too much about it. Although he fancied the idea of fighting a naked women and all, he didn't enjoy the fact that he'd nearly died for the unusual experience. "I hope you're feeling well this morning, I'm still a bit sore but it looks like regeneration wins again." He said giving a good flex, the scars from where her blades had struck looked as if they were years old. It was all thanks to a fusion ability they had mastered. Vincent and Bartuc might be rivals, but they knew each other better than brothers.

He turned around fully and walked closer to the young girl, he looked behind his shoulder and made a motion with his hand for the both of them to turn around for a second. Both of them oblidged. Turning to face the girl he gave her a sudden deep hug. His voice was shaking a little, if not on the verge of breaking. He whispered in her ear softly, "I'm so glad you're ok..." Before breaking the embrace as the two turned around having missed his irregular action. "If you're looking for a partner to match your freaky energy, you might wanna check with that undead guy. Something about him screams a match for you." He said with a smile, the other's wouldn't be able to see from their direction.

-Valas Hune-

Watching with a bland and featureless look he saw the the tendrils leap from Jaydes arm but had made no move to stop it. The boy's powers likely were controlled subconciously and used by a mere reflex of the mind. When he needed to control them it seemed to lash out due to it being an uncontained if not erratic energy. A perfect match for Helios' electricity in a way. Stepping forward to end it he launched a small throwing knife that hit a swinging tendril, piercing it deeply and snagging the thing to a wall. A long thin chain was attached to the knife and through it Valas channeled his powerful prayers to Vhearun through its length and into the Ninja. The tendrils spasmed before simply vanishing into the smoke.

"Try again." Was all he said as he tugged the knife out of the nearby wall.

Postby Seirui » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:03 am

-Olphane-

Looking down to the courtyard with the two fire users he recoiled as the area lit up and blinded him momentarily, the holy energy seared his flesh a little but it seemed to regenerate to it's previously decayed self. He had been thinking about energy and it's use but he never truly understood what his energy was, if any, he was a brawler entirely with a few sneaky tricks to tip the playing field in his favor. He knew better than to believe he had no energy, as he was a creature of undeath. Something had to be keeping him in this state. Looking at his palm he concentrated and felt something move inside of him, something dark, pressing on he tried to focus it into the palm of his hand and was surprised at what he saw. From his skin a black ooze seeped out and fell to the air only to simply float outwards and swirl into his hand, a small bead of black ooze that grew into a soccer ball sized moving liquid. He wasn't sure if it was blood or energy.

Taking his mind off of the ooze he overheard the one called Bartuc talk about him, his concentration waned for a moment and the strange ooze detonated to spray the roof and him before bursting to bright and violent green flames, the one that coated him extinguished immediatly as it was absorbed back to his body. The green flames likewise went out on the roof within a few moments. Looking back at his hand he saw it was slightly withered and even more decayed. Just what is this... He thought to himself.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Lysander Von Kringst

Lysander turned to the door and stood "You're late. You should know by now that I disapprove of tardiness Mikael. You'll have to deal with my... enforcer." Lysander motioned with his hand and a large shadow fell over the young bard. Lysander snapped his fingers and claws grabbed Mikael, easily lifting him off of the ground. Large gusts of air beat down and brought Mikael to the teacher. Lysander watched Mikael, a slight grin playing across his face "Have we learned our lesson?" Lysander snapped his fingers again and pointed to a perch in the corner of the room. It seemed oddly neglected. Mikael was dropped into a chair and a six foot long deep blue dragon-like creature with wings that seemed to be made of stained glass flew to the perch, landing on it with a strange level of grace. Lysander smiled "Faerie dragons are very strong for their size, even when compared to real dragons." The dragon spread it's wings, light refracting off of them. Lysander smiled a bit "And of course they're beautiful. Students, say hello to my enforcer and familiar." Lysander clapped his hands and the dragon roared. The roar sounded less like a real roar and more like a 'meow'. Lysander chuckled "She's never been one to be too loud. Feel free to approach her. She is my muse, and may she be yours as well."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

Jayde followed and focus his energy again. His fists stretched forward, pointing at the floor. He concentrated, took deep breaths and slowly exhales. His entranced mind trained at the task at hand. Soon, Mana surged inside him. Tendrils of energy crawled around the skin of his arms. It gurgled and moaned, sparked. Jayde could literally feel the heat of his power.

This new feeling he had while doing this. It was amazing to him. He enjoyed the feeling of the energy in his hands. Jayde took a step back then, on impulse, he raised his hands. Mana followed the arc of his hands. Mana stretched and created a larger tendril. Jayde slammed his hands to the ground, and the larger tendril followed the flow like a cracked whip, slamming to the stone wall in front. It slammed with the boom, dust flew, and left a smoldered lining on the wall and on the floor.

The student ninja impressed himself. He had never thought he'd able to do something like this. This made him happy. Cool, never thought I can do that...
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 am

Helios Felis

When Jayde lashed out with a tendril dangerously concentrated with chaotic mana, Helios made a step to the left and got out nicely of the way from the attack. After the smoke cleared up however, something didn't seem right. A sort of whistling and sizzling sound could be heard and the cat-boy looked down at his hand to find the source.

In between Jayde and Helios, two tendrils of of chaotic energy were stuck to each other like two pieces of string tied into a knot. He could notice that more tendrils were slowly moving towards the spot and started to merge or coil into a much larger tentacle. In just a mere minute, a large purple and violent whip of energy had already formed itself around Helios' hands.

Suddenly, a loud inhuman roar bellowed from somewhere within the orb of mana surrounding Helios' arm and spikes started to violently protrude on the tentacle as if calling for a match against Jayde's energy.

...Crap.
Listen.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

-Epalm Phoenix-

Epalm nodded and smiled as Ariana entered the room. "I have no problem with you joining my class, as long as your classmates don't mind. And you're lucky you have an excuse for being late." he said to her. The second sentence had more of a sarcastic feel to it, but in truth Epalm was holding back his anger for tardiness and this was the only way to do so, by reminding himself of why she was late. 'These students are tougher than I give them credit for.' he thought as Vincent gave the ok. Before he could respond to her next query, Batuc approached her and made a motion that Epalm knew all too well. Naturally he oblidged, pretending to look for a place to set his sword for the moment. 'A relationship that blossoms after they fight and she won. I wonder who they remind me of...' he thought to himself with a chuckle, and placed his sword next to his desk and turned around at Bartuc's mention of Olphane as her partner.

"A grand idea indeed. That is if he's willing to join the rest of the class." he said towards the ceiling. A strange boy that Oplane was, always by himself, mostly on the roof. "If not, we'll have to delve deeper into my lesson plan than I expected." he said to them. 'Switching from partners to a three person group is far too advanced for them right now. But I may have no other choice. Hopefully they can still pick it up just in case.' he thought as he looked back at Vincent and Bartuc. "But as it stands right now, your assignment is the same. Make something to stop an attack. Just let me know when you're ready, because now I feel like it's too easy. So I might just have Ariana attack you instead. Make sure your defense can prepare for anything." he said to them jokingly, but if there was one thing they should have learned by now is to take Epalm seriously in class.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Seirui » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

-Olphane-

Wiping the ichor off his clothing he took some initiative for once and jumped from the roof, landing lightly on the courtyard in a roll coming up quickly and quietly behind the shadow girl, he was aware she knew he was there but didn't really care. Giving a bow from a subordinate to a superior he spoke sternly. "I am Olphane, according to Epalm we are partners. Let us show the wielders of light what lurks in the night." He smiled behind his mask, if anyone had seen his mouth they would likely vomit, stretching out his hand to hold hers he awaited acceptance.

Postby Soul » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Ariana looked thunderstruck at the unexpected display of affection showed by Bartuc. She stared at him with a dumbfounded stare as he hugged her, but nevertheless slowly put her arms around him. Ariana at a loss for words for a moment, mostly while Bartuc finished talking. It wasn't only until a few moments after his last statement did she snap out of her trance.

"What undead guy?" she asked looking between the three men in the room, "I don't remember any undead guy around here." Ariana looked rather confused as she said this mere moments before Olphane had appeared behind her.

She perked up a bit as he did sensing the dark presence behind her. Ariana turned slowly round and stared at him for a moment before flashing a smirk. "Yes, lets," she said taking his hand.

Postby Iris » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

-Vincent-
As Bartuc uncharacteristically hugged the student Vicent remained silent though he did raise an eyebrow in amusement. As his rival pulled Epalm spoke, their task remained the same but now things got interesting as the undead revealed himself. "Hail to thee departed one." Vincent welcomed the student formerly, "I look forward to our trail this day, for it appears we have more than our usual rivalry to deal, Bartuc, me thinks this calls for a competition of sorts.

He gave his teacher an amused look before turning to his fellow priest, "What sayest thou brother? Shall we show our fellow student how the righteous do combat?

-Mikael-
*Will be edited in soon sorry.*

Previous

Return to Role Playing