Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

Postby Zelosse » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 am

-Valas Hune-

As the violent energy from the Juniper erupted at him he took time to notice the rune that created it and it's rather long time to reach a pinnacle before firing. He had assumed it was a defensive gone wrong so he decide to correct her, jumping backwards to the end of the classroom he waited until it was just in arms reach before whispering something to Vhearun, a rune similar to Juniper's appeared but instead of firing out something in return it absorbed her attack and changed the color from black to a light purple. Reaching out he touched the sigil with his hand and smiled behind his mask as it shattered to what looked like glass but slowly condensed itself and reprinted on the back of his hand.

"A strong attack but it lacks the speed required to catch an opponent off guard, fusions are two chaotic energies made for destruction that fuse on a core level with another attack to create a strong joint attack." Eyeing Elissa he instructed her to use her energy based attack that coated the blade. "You have demonic taint, don't be afraid to channel the darkness that permeates the skin you wear." His smile was unusual given the circumstance, most would cringe to have to act as a test dummy for attacks that could rend flesh and bone.

"Jayde, was it? You are more than welcome to join us if you like. Helios, would you pair with the new student?" He asked taking a step forward and crouching slightly as he waited for Elissa's attack.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:38 am

Helios Felis

"No problems here, sensei", Helios gave a smile as he looked at the new student, a ninja apparently. With but a step, Helios had suddenly moved in front of Jayde almost instantly. What he really did back there was concentrating energy in his movements and had heightened his speed to the point of being capable of reaching a certain distance with only a small dash.

"Jayde, was it?", he said cheerfully with a grin at the boy. "I'll be your partner for today, glad to meet cha'", a hand was extended intending for a shake from the other party. On the other, Helios' katana still remained in his hand, glowing brilliantly with magical energy.
Listen.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 am

Jayde wasn't phased by Helios sudden teleportation. In fact, he did not look interested at him, refusing to exchange the greeting. All he did was stand there, looking empty. Helios might not know whether if he was amazed or just obnoxious.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 am

Helios Felis

"Helloooo, you undead or something?", Helios said while waving his hands over Jayde's face. A slow one eh?, just as Helios thought about his situation, an idea popped up. Maybe the new guy was just embarrassed to come in.

"Okay, if you won't come in, I'm gonna have to make you", without evident effort, Helios gave a powerful pull at the ninja and sent him into class soaring from the door.

"Whoops, perhaps I went a little overboard with that."
Listen.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:42 am

Jayde went soaring to the air through the doorway. SLAM! He hit the outside walls of the hall. His body, stuck on the wall, slowly slid down the floor. He sat there motionlessly, nothing was moving within him.

Smoke instantly puffed, covering his whole body. The smoke dispersed, Jayde wasn't there anymore.

Smoke puffed behind Helios. Jayde materialized behind him with a killer glare in his eyes. He then stabbed Helios with a knifehand to the back. He didn't speak, but he waited Helios reaction.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 am

Helios Felis

"Hey, you alright?! Wha-", Helios stopped when the student suddenly disappeared. Invisibility, typical ninjas, Helios thought to himself as he walked over to the spot where Jayde had landed earlier. Looking around and sniffing the air, he caught Jayde's scent. He was still nearby.

"Hey, if you wanted to play hide-and-seek, you should tell me first", as he said so, his katana dimmed and changed shape with its blade melting into some sort of aqeous form and dripping onto the floor. Suddenly, the liquid flew up towards a direction like a whip. The spot where it was going to strike and supposedly entangle its target being Jayde was where Helios had trailed to earlier, assuming that the ninja was probably there.

As the whip flew at an incredible speed at its target, Helios said with a smile without looking anywhere particular, "Just so you know, it would that I'm better than you in stealth. And come on, don't you want to be my partner for class?".

A slight frown came over his face and Helios turned around slightly to face Valas, "Sensei, my partner's not cooperating. Eh he...".
Listen.

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 am

Casey- Hmm....

Casey looked over at the instruments, pondering over Lysander's statement. Which is multipurpose, and which ones aren't?. She didn't bother to ask the nymph, knowing that she would be too stubborn to reply. "Would the guitar be the multipurpose one?" Casey asked, raising her hand like an innocent schoolgirl. "The guitar has many kinds, like electric, acoustic, bass, et cetera, so wouldn't it be fit to be multipurpose?"

Galaxy- Sensei!

"Sensei," Galaxy asked Valas timidly, "who's my partner?" She stood in a corner, watching everybody else. Am I the only one who relies on magic and a dagger here?

Apparently.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am

The whips founds its way to Jayde, but went right through him. The ninja's image dispersed to smoke again. Another illusion from Jayde.

A cloud of odorless smoke rose beside Juniper. The real Jayde appeared rising cloud. The ninja smiled at Helios. He liked him already. "Nah, I'm playing with ya."

Jayde approached Helios and stopped a good distance. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jayde Stills."
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 am

Helios Felis

"Nice to meet you too", Helios gave a smile while his katana glowed and disappeared when unsummoned. As Jayde approached the cat-boy, he would find that he had somehow walked through him. Suddenly, a black object pounced onto Jayde from above.

It was another Helios.

"Name's Helios Felis, Stills-kun", he said with a smile as he jumped off the ninja and walked up to the other Helios. As he put a hand over the other twin's shoulder, it disappeared with a puff of smoke and left only a small piece of paper on the floor.

Picking it up and showing it to Jayde, there were writings on it saying 'Bunshin Charm'. "I told ya, right? I'm better than you at stealth", he gave a smile and helped his partner up.

Melanie Enjoulee

"The piano", Melanie said calmly from her seat at the back of her class. "The piano is apparently one of the most versatile instruments with the largest ranges in terms of sound, with its keys and all", a cheerful smile was displayed on her face as she stood up and walked over to her teacher and Casey.

"If these were all lined up in comparison, it would be from piano to violin to guitar. The violin also has a large range but it would vary depending on what type of violin you used since it could heavily affect your songs when played. Of course, I don't really think the piano would be suited for battle since it's really heavy and hard to move around. If it was me, I would've opted for something more practical like an accordion or harp", she said cheerfully as she pressed a few notes on the piano, savoring every sound that played.

Realizing that she was rambling without thought, she looked up quickly, "Oh um, sorry. I kinda got ahead with myself back there, teehee".
Listen.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:11 am

Stills raised his arm, blocking his head, and doubling as a springboard for Helios to jump on. Jayde couldn't suppress the grin.

"Right," Jayde said, smiling. His eyes narrowed, hearing the familiar name. Recognizing the style of Helios illusion technique, he released something surprising. He remembered that name very well. His father knew them. Jayde didn't know how, but he remembered his family being invited in a banquet with them when he was a child. Now, he met a member of that clan the same age as he--not quite the attitude he expected.

"Felis? Your clan sent you to this school too, huh? It's an honor to meet you."
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

Helios Felis

Slightly annoyed and maybe even embarrassed by Jayde's formalities, "Aw come on, Stills-kun. I'm just a student here and nothing more. You can drop the formalities with me being royal and stuff. Now, let's go to class", he gave a smile as he walked back into the classroom.

As he approached Valas, Helios spoke to him with a grin, "Hune-sensei, we're ready. Is there any particular practice in your mind?"
Listen.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 am

Helios. Jayde remembered playing with him once. Helios was as energetic as he was back in that day. He didn't change at all.

Jayde shrugged. "Force of habit, I guess." He sgrinned. He watched Helios talk to their teacher Valas asking about the new lesson they were about to learn. The once gloomy feeling he had about this school turned bright. At least, he met someone who had the same profession as he.
Not-an-animator

Postby counterfeitself » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Nodding at Valas, Elissa stood still for a second. If one was looking at her sword, they would have noticed it was slowly becoming black down the edge, and as it did so, the blue electricity moved away from it sticking to the steel. As it changed, Elissa also started to turn black. When she was completely black, and the sword was almost complete, she took one stride forward and slashed in front of her. As she did this, she finished the transformation on the sword, and as the electricity had nowhere to go it made the jump from itself to Valas ar a rate of 60,000 miles a second. If it hit Valas, it would try to find the quickest route to ground, shooting through wherever it hit him to his feet as fast as possible.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 am

-Valas Hune-

"No my boy just channel an attack in your hand and fire it when Jayde does."
He said with a knowing smile as the two got very close very quickly, a friendship at it's start if ever there was one. Now if only he could get Juniper and Elissa to be a bit more friendly with each other he'd never have a problem in the world.
As he turned his attention back to Elissa he saw the transformation and noticed how slow it took to activate, he doubted in combat it would be that slow but it gave him enough time to figure how he was going to deflect it, not that he really needed the time. As the electric attack hurtled towards him in the blink of an eye he simply raised the hand with the shrunken sigil and watched it shatter as the electricity him square on but didn't even leave a mark.
Acting quickly he extended both hands around the shattered and re-expanding marks from earlier and watched them absorb the electrical energy before turning to a purple and crimson markings that etched their way up his sleeve. Pointing the etched arm at a nearby wall he released the stored up energy and watched the chaotic energy of bane and the electrical energies from Elissa shoot a solid and perfect hole through the wall, as tall as Valas was and twice as thick the hole was clean and still smoking.

"The prayer you used was perfect but it is a defensive maneuver that must be used before impact, it merges your own energy with anything that comes at you to create a synchronized blast of energy sent back at your enemy. I used it as a lock maneuver, a spell-disruption that anyone can use that stores the incoming blast to be directed by the user." He directed to the large hole in the wall. "When I used that to absorb the lightning attack, they both fused together before I couldn't keep them stable and thus is the result. No creature I've met or will meet would have survived an ounce of the pure chaotic energy that was created." With an approving smile he gave a thumbs up and crossed his arms.

"Elissa, Juniper, You both have similar traits so it will be extremely easy to fuse your attacks so I want you both to practice with each other until you can create a small orb of fused energy. Simply extend your hands towards each other and try to navigate energy flow to your hands, when you have created it and made it stable you will try to press it together with your friends orb. The key is to find a way to weave both energies together and keep it contained. If you feel it starting to break then simply fire it at the wall where it will do the least damage."

Postby Styx » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 am

~~Juniper~~

She turned to Elissa smiling You ready?" She asked a different rune appearing in front of her as her hands began to glow. Holding in Bane's energy hurt and the pain was worth it. She was still in awe of what Valas had done with her spell. She was very confused about it not quite sure what he had done. It was different than her intent had been but it was much more effective. Her hands were glowing a painful acidic venemous green as she looked at Elissa urging her on."Come on hun you can do it" She had a tiny remnant of a southern twang in her words as her eyes stared at Elissa the glow going brighter.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

~{Forgotten Prison, Rampart}~

A cold wind blew, smoothly washing across the stone floors before leaving through the large section of missing ceiling. The five stories of prison cells were calm and silent. Darkness blanketed the central area all the way down to the bottom floor; an ominous promise of surprise for any who never noticed any of the numerous holes in the walkways that would drop them straight to the bottom. A scratch echoed off the thick walls while the moon hung overhead in the never-ending night of the region, staring down into the holey rooftops. Another scratch and a flicker of flame came up in a dark corner near the eastern stairwell. The match burned for a second as a pair of thin eyes stared at the light of the fire for a lingering moment. The match went out with a shake once used to light the noisy lantern in the other hand.

A deep and exasperated sigh rushed out from between gritted teeth. The pearly white shined in an orange hue from the glowing lantern. The entity began to walk, the sounds of each step gnawing at their ears for extended seconds before being drowned out by the newest step. The lantern swung up and near the opened door to a cell as the figure paused, peering inside. A human male was laying on a rotted cot, eyes closed. But it was quite clear he was awake as his head bobbed in motion, relaxed upon the forearms crossed underneath his head and multi-colored mohawk. The thin wire and headphones he wore gave clear reason for the motions of his head, though a pause and a moment of listening would allow the sounds of human music being played under the muffling of the headphones.

There was a sound of glass shattering and flames bursting with ambient life for a quick second. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" The sharp howl of pain echoed loudly throughout the entire prison in its dead silence.

Some couple of buildings away, in the west wing of the decaying facility, a pair of figures looked up for a moment to the echoes of the pained cry. The female shook her head, sighing. "There goes Doider again..." She turned around in the light of the dozens of candles that lit up the spacious office of the former warden. "Should I?..."

"No need. He shall be fine on his own for now." The smiling gentleman spoke, sitting comfortably in the dusty leather chair behind a brown, wooden desk that was covered equally with dust. Each breath he let out would shoot a thin trail of dust up into the air, but yet the dust would just move of its own volition to return to the desk. And despite the equally unclean shape of the floor, there were no footprints in the dust. "I will be sending him out to rejoin Salt very soon, so I will see to it when I have another talk with him... Now, children, please do report."

The two figures standing before the gentleman visibly stiffened as the middle aged man moved forward, leaning into his elbows while crossing his fingers between each hand. They hesitated for a few seconds as he continued to smile, his eyes unseen behind his bright shades. Though a thick eyebrow clearly arched as he regarded their silence, which spurred their forms back to life. "Master," the woman spoke first, with a repeated version coming from the male as the two bowed forward in respect. She then continued on her own. "Salt has confirmed what we had suspected: The eastern tower was indeed located nearby to that human school you encountered months ago. It is likely to not be a coincidence..."

"I agree," the male stated, his gaze kept low and toward the ground, fearful to ever gaze near the eyes of his lord. "Humans live such fragile lives. It is likely the creators of the school could feel the nearby essence of the tower and felt the school could be used to observe it should any venture near it. With how short they live, they are prone to prepare faster for possible future outcomes."

The gentleman nodded, his smile spreading out even further. "I would not fault them for such insight. Even inferior life forms can learn tact from time to time... But we shall presume that they are ignorant of the tower's significance to our ilk. No matter when the school was constructed, the tower far exceeds their presence in the territory. And humans cannot awaken it, much less record details of what it contains... Though they will investigate when it has been activated. Which will occur the moment Salt enters the tower, so we will need to prepare for their interference."

"Shioko," the female bowed as her master spoke her name. She quickly replied. "Hai, Avaron-dono!"

"Shiokara," this time the male bowed in his respect. "Hai, Avaron-dono!"

He silently chuckled behind his teeth. "Observe the events that transpire within that tower. If requested, aid Doider and Salt. But only retrieve Doider if the situation calls for it... Though that is highly doubtful." A malicious grin suddenly emerged from the thin smile of his lips, causing the twins to shake without even seeing the expression. "Salt has his orders and I shall see to Doider right now..."

"Hai!" The twin demons spoke at once, quickly turning to leave the office. Avaron remained seated while watching the door to the office. His calm smile was once again plastered upon his face, his right index finger slowly strumming over a knuckle on his left hand. He slowly tilted his head, looking onto the wall.

"Eavesdropping is quite rude, my boy..." A sharp squeal resonated through the wall as the person on the other side suddenly jumped in surprise. Two seconds later and Doider ran into the office, his lanky, pale skin mildly burnt in several places from having a lit lantern thrown at him. He gave a lazy salute, the chain of his steel collar clanking loudly with every slightest motion. "You must know what you are to do..." The human nodded his affirmation. "Then here," Avaron sat back into his chair, opening a drawer to toss a glass vial to his servant. Doider caught it effortlessly before popping the lid off and gulping down the green liquid. "Now, go meet up with Salt. He could use your assistance once the humans know what we are doing..."

Doider spun on his heel, the chain of his collar twisting around his right side with the motion. After hopping over the length of it that sprawled across the floor, he began running out of the office. His feet were inaudible under the heavy noise of his chain clanking and banging along every nearby surface. Avaron leaned forward again and stared into nothing within the light of the numerous candles. His lips puckered as he softly blew out a breath, every last candle in the room suddenly going out at once amidst the soft chuckle of his voice.
Demon of Elru

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Jayde, stretched his arms forwards. "Rriiiiight," he cringed. He breathed deeply, letting air fill his lungs with energy, and expelled. He's ready.

"So how are we going to do this, Helios?" he asked. "And where's out target?"
Not-an-animator

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 am

Looking at Juniper, she gave a half-smile. "I don't know what to do though. What energy flow is he talking about?" Sticking her hands in reluctantly she started trying to make something flow. After a few seconds still nothing. Um... Hune-sensei...? I don't understand. What energy are you talking about?" She looked up and turned to him. "I know Lilith left a legacy with me, but I can only manipulate my body. I don't know what energy you are speaking about. I have an idea for this, but I would need Phauran-sama's permission to do it assuming it is even possible."

Postby Zelosse » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 am

-Valas-

"The energy that permeates your skin, your flesh, your blade. Your body does not simply 'change' it is altered by the blessing of lilith and her curse, do not deceive yourself with 'legacy'. That same demonic energy creates your skin, hardens your blade, and makes you what you are today. Search your soul and show me the darkness that stirs within your body!" With passion he extended his hand and a dark purplish inferno surrounded Elissa, all Valas had done was reveal the aura she had with a simple detection spell. It was up to her now to find out just what it was and how to harnass it.

Turning to the ninja, he crossed his arms. "I am your target, now stop stalling and show me what you two have to offer before I dismiss you." With a smirk behind his leather mask he awaited their response, if they failed to succeed in this simple task he would send them somewhere to better themselves.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 am

Alright, sir," Jayde said.

He moved his arms to his hips, grabbing hold of the scabbards on each side. He drew out his two katars and raised his guard. There was no reason to hold back knowing the teacher knows what he's doing.

Jayde wore his game face on, poised to strike. "Ready, Felis?"
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 am

Helios Felis

"More that ever", Helios said in reply to Jayde.

Seeing as he had more experience with manipulation of energy than the others due to his usage of spells, he decided to be considerate and teach the others about what they should do. "First, you have to concentrate on the energy that flows through your body, your blood and anything that moves", Helios closed his eyes and breathed in a moderate pace.

"Next", he said with his eyes still closed, "Divert that energy to a certain part of your body, like changing the course of a river of magical energy". As he said so, Helios brought both his index finger and ring finger of both hands to form a cross. His rings started to glow brilliantly with evident magic.

"Now, concentrate that energy into a certain point and...", the cat-boy suddenly pulled both his hands away from each other, forming his katana which was a long blade of magical energy converted into electricity, "You unleash it".

Helios twirled his sword around a few times and it started to glow again like his rings. The glowing sword started to contract into a ball of white crackling electricity and it didn't seem to hurt him at all.

"Simply said. Concentrate, divert and form. Now, you try", he said calmly to his classmates with the ball of electricity still in his hand.
Listen.

Postby Iris » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 am

-Vincent-

The dull rythemic sound of clanking metal herald Vincent's arrival, due his armour Vincent was almost always able to announce when he was nearby in the school. "Hail and apologies to thee, learnt one. My morning prayers and annointments doth not hasten mine day it seems, mayhap I should consider beginning my duties somewhat earlier once more." He apologized to Epalm, even after three months Vincent still spoke in such an odd way.

He carefully placed his weapons against a wall and waited for the lesson to begin.

-Mikeal-
"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" Mikeal muttered in panic as he raced through the school, "Over-slept again! At least I got some breaky this time."
Over the course of the last months Mikeal had become more confortable with his magic and with his use of it though there were some times he still messed up but that's to be expected from a newbie. Across his back today he carried his violin, it was the first time he was planning on using it in school in the past few weeks he had only been using his accordian and fiddle to keep the mood up to prevent the tragic events from taking too high a toll on morale.

But today was different, he was planning on showing his skill and still be serious about it at the same time.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 am

Jayde listened intently on Helios' teaching. He remembered being taught of this once, but he never actually used it in the field. He was more of a melee-oriented fighter--just how his father taught him since childhood.

Alright, time to do it. He crossed katars on his chest and concentrated. His blade glow neon blue. The blade produced whizzing sounds as mana coursed through its blades. The gem on his right arm glowed the same color as his blade. The pitch grew higher and higher until it stopped at the pitch--

Jayde's eyes gaped wide open. He moved out of the way of the others, and aimed at the nearest window. He threw his arms, drawing an arc forward. His blades fired blue crescent blast. The wave blitzed forward hitting one of the windows--shattering it. Shards of glass flew out the classroom, falling towards the ground. A few shards dangled at what was left of the window.

Jayde didn't know what to make of it. He just stared at the broken window.
Not-an-animator

Postby Musicmac » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 am

Helios Felis

Helios gave a whistle and looked at the broken window with small molten pieces of glass still attached to the rims. "Haha, we're gonna have fun with this", Helios said to himself as he turned around to face Jayde once again but not without stopping midway to give an apology to Valas about the window, "Our apologies, Hune-sensei". The apology seemed to be odd and almost insincere due to the fact that Helios couldn't hold in a smile from appearing at his face.

Walking up to a few feet away from Jayde, Helios said to the ninja, "Stills-kun, try it again but this time, aim the energy at the tip of the katars and give a slash towards me". As he said so, the ball of energy in his hand began to grow and enlarge to the extent of being able to scorch the floors with its sparks from time to time.
Listen.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

-Epalm Phoenix-

Epalm was rather shocked when Bartuc entered the room. He figured the boy would be out for at least another 15-30 minutes, his healing had been vastly improving since they started class. He was about to say something to him about sitting out class, but it would have fallen on deaf ears anyway. There would be no way Bartuc would sit out and watch Vincent for the entire class, and Epalm wouldn't expect any less from a Pyarados priest. Shortly after Bartuc entered though, Epalm snuck a peek at the clock. It was about 10 seconds till class was about to start, and Vincent was no where to be seen. '10....9.....8.....' he began to think as the clock ticked slowly. Each passing second, the ire inside him started to grow, Bartuc would most likely notice it. '7.....6......5.....4....' It grew stronger, Epalm didn't take kind to tardiness, and on an important lesson like today, he was all the more irked. '.....3' just as it got to that point, Vincent walked in. Almost as imediately as his ire grew, it vanished. "You're on time. That's all that matters now. Though in the future, please don't try to cut it so close." he said with a smirk, and waited for him to place his weapons against the wall, and then started.

"Well as you heard, today we're focusing on Fusion attacks. Lucky for us, we have an even number of students." 'Unlucky for me, I have the rivals.' he thought as he spoke to them. "The main point of fusion attacks is that both parties must work together to achieve a greater power than either one alone could do." he said as he walked closer to his students. "Some people can't do it because they're incompatable. However you two, happen to be both priests, who's gods are, in their basic sense, similar." he said as he looked at Vincent, then at Bartuc. "This doesn't mean you're perfect partners though. And we're going to test just how well you can make an attack now." he said to them both with a smile. "Your first lesson is to combine your energies together, and stabilize it. You can make anything you want. A ball, a sword, a dragon, anything. You two aren't limited by your magic. If you fear your creation is becoming unstable, send it at me. Don't worry about hurting me though, I'll be fine." he stated as he looked at the both of them.

Epalm knew the hardest part of making a fusion attack is complete synchronism. Attack and defensive spells were both second nature to these students, but to focus their energy and adjust to each other would be the hardest part. Epalm hoped they would at least try to talk it out first, but one was never too sure of the outcome. After all, his true test was if they could put aside their rivalry and work together for a greater purpose.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing