Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell IC: The long trip from home

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

-Elissa- T4

Twisting so her neck was no longer in line with the ground and his arm. She smiled and winked at him, letting go of him and letting him fall on his own. Rolling away and retrieving her sword, she swung it down where his arm had been. Knowing it wasn't gonna be there anymore she stopped before she hit the ground and skipped back to her end of the arena. Another snap wrenched out and she yelped a bit in pain, her jaw bone was repairing itself. Grimacing she stared across at Bartuc. That condescending sadist always made her angry. His eyes spoke of pain and destruction, sometimes even of rape. A contemptuous look crossed her eyes as she stared him down. Spitting out a bit of blood, she steadied her blade again and waited for him to make the first move.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm

-Epalm Phoenix- ~Watching T3~

Epalm sat patiently, waiting for the match to start, but he couldn't help but watch his gaze move toward the fourth match, the one with Hoono. He watched as the boy paniced and tried to leave, only to have Bartuc deal with him. 'A shame, he had such potential. Though that Bartuc needs to learn some restraint. Someone with a level head should be his teacher.' he thought to himself, as his eyes diverted back towards the third match.

Epalm sat there somewhat pleased, glad he had picked this match. However it was going as expected, Helios was much more agile than Marius, and he realized quickly that range was the best option. 'This match is going far too quickly. Where's the fun in that? Where is the showmanship? Well, Phauran did say we could intervine how we please.' Epalm thought as he picked up his book. He opened the lock and opened to the page he had been looking at earlier in the day. However it was a decoy, to make people believe he had nothing to do with what was about to happen.

After a quick prayer, his rings on his left hand began to glow. In the Arena, what was already a limited area, began to shake. The outer half of the arena, from roughly a foot behind Helios, all the way to the wall, sunk into the ground and Lava filled the void.** 'A smaller field, agility means nothing, now a quick little fun bit.' he thought as he prayed again. This time, only his pinky ring shined, and in an instant, rows of fire broke out from Helios's feet. Unless he acted fast, they'd trap his feet to the ground, making him a sitting duck.

**Clarification. The arena is in a circle shape. Basically it still maintains it's circular shape, just roughly half of the size it used to be.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby TsunaXionus » Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

-Mary Alice-

-Entering the school-

She had entered the school being late she had to rush straight to her fight.

T5-Pre-match

Mary seemed frightened before she entered the field for she didnt really want to fight. "Elistraee guide me" She prayed to Elistraee. She looked left and right then slowly Entered the field.

T5-Match pre-fight

She looked toward her Opponent. She stepped back seeming scared as her opponent bowed. "I...I um... am Mary Alice... Ann Kin" She said in a very shy and frightened voice. "Lets have a... um a... good clean fight... O-Okay" She said trying to be as confident as possible.

She tightened her grip on her staff and prepared herself for combat. Her eyes seemed to be watering and her hands shaking as she didnt want to fight.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Garethcool » Tue May 25, 2010 1:23 am

Ichiro Bendoit

Ichiro frowned slightly "I accept it, but I do not appreciate it." He raised his staff to the air, chanting. It was purely a show, but he knew what he was doing "Kossuth, lord of the sun!" Ichiro focused a bit of power to the tip of his staff, making it glow brighter and brighter. If he could get Sebastian to stare at the light he would be able to begin the illusion. Ichiro lowered his staff and pointed it at Sebastian "You may retreat now if you wish. I promise not to harm you if you retreat now, friend."

Lysander Von Kringst

He watched each fight for a few moments before getting bored of each one "Alas, alas. Not another priest of the night to be see- What's this my ears hear? A prayer to the night mother? I must watch this..." Lysander sat down, resting his eyes on the young girl "Male priests of the night mother are so rare... I do hope this young girl is willing to learn..." He clapped his hands, muttering a prayer himself. He whistled silently, shaping the sound so it reached her ears. "Young priestess, the night mother hears your prayer and will protect you."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Musicmac » Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 am

Helios Felis - You Should Run Now

As Marius came charging in with his attack, both fists hurling towards Helios, he simply snickered. "You need to be quicker", Helios used his bow and blocked Marius' fists as they came flying in, "And parlor tricks won't work against me" he used his bow to block with as little force as he could on the left fist and hoisted himself along with Marius' force while the other first missed and sand dropped out. "And don't think I didn't notice", Helios flipped himself above Marius in a manner of grace and agility with his bow aiming down on his head, "That you can increase you strength with that belt of yours either".

The bow glowed with a outstanding brilliance as he pulled on the string, "You should run now", he gave a smile and fired three arrows in the air right at Marius' head, did a flip and shot another three before he landed, aiming at his chest.

Melanie Enjoulee - To The Goddess

Melanie stopped playing her keytar as soon as she heard it, a prayer to the Goddess of the Night herself. She hummed a tone and whispered in the air, "May Eilistraee protect her followers, by the song or the sword".

As she finished, she noticed that there were a few bards nearby, easily identified by their large instruments, and went over to join their conversation. There were two boys and a girl, probably the same age as her. As she approached, she gave a friendly little smile and said, "Hiya! I'm Melanie, are you guys bards too?"
Listen.

Postby BG07 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:07 am

-Yazo: Watching the Fights-

She was not a big fan of this whole set up, and couldn't help but question Phauran's method of ranking the students. Not only was the whole fighting to gauge eachother's strengths a bad idea, but the ranks in themselves were a counterproductive all its own. It shouldn't have mattered who was the number one student or whatever, each and every one of these students had their strengths and weaknesses. A tournament such as this couldn't possibly be a good way to measure the student's true potential. If someone were to get overwhelmed it would make them look bad while the other good, such matches like this were far too unpredictable to use as a ranking system. Yazo agreed with Ms. Omnos, the real test of their talents would be within the classroom.

However unlike the other teacher, Yazo decided to stay and observe how the fights went if only out of respect for the headmaster's methods. The woman sat quietly in the stands, clearly focused on the fight between the match of the two Psyconists. If anything the match could further prove her initial assessment of the two boy's abilities. Yazo's head tilted slightly at Phauran's comment on how a teacher could opt to boost one of the student's abilities of their choosing. The woman frowned deeply at the thought, as if things weren't already bad enough, the headmaster threw in another handicap to make things even more unreliable. However, the woman's head perked up slightly as an idea came to her.

"Headmaster... with your permission, I would like to take both Sebastian and Ichiro's sight away from them for the time being." the woman turned her head towards the headmaster for a moment. Most if not all self taught Psyconists relied too heavily on their sights to perform, if anything this would be a chance to reveal this to her students.

Postby Zelosse » Tue May 25, 2010 12:41 pm

-Phauran the magnificent-

Watching the fight's with a stone face, he observed everything from stance swapping to planning made on the fly, everything was taken into consideration for their ranking in this fight but for the most part it was still too unininteresting, where was the challenge in simply wailing on your opponent? Well unless your doing so without recieving anything in return.

BG07 wrote:"Headmaster... with your permission, I would like to take both Sebastian and Ichiro's sight away from them for the time being."

Phauran nodded in agreement, and a sly grin crossed his face, it was going to get a little more interesting it seemed.

-T4-

Bartuc laughed as she rolled away and took up a defense, that's all she ever did was run away never fight thing's head on. Rolling with his fall he came up on his feet in a low crouch, turning to face her he gave a look of utter amusement before standing straight and walking over to his greatsword. Agility meant nothing if one could not properly use it against an opponent. Bartuc's style was a strong offence and his armor provided defense, he was prone to counter attack's or simple head on rushes, why should this be any different.

Lifting his greatsword he rushed in with the blade behind his back, both hand's, as he came in he swung early and went into a spin, the result was a twister-like spin going straight for the girl, but as quickly as it had begun he let go of the blade to dig into the nearby ground, with the weight lost he broke the spinning motion and used it's momentum to launch himself forward with both arm's cocked back, a tackle maneuver.

Postby mute_soul » Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

<<Sebastien & Kathryn>> [t1]

"At the very most, I must at least try," Sebastien admitted quietly, closing his eyes and focusing, "I will not run away. It would reflect poorly on my lineage." Sebastien opened his eyes, getting only a momentary glimpse of Ichiro's staff. A glimpse was all that he was allowed for, just as soon as he was looking upon him, the world went black. Not black, as in dark, but an empty black. Noise still swirled around him in a disorienting way, so Sebastien was at least still alive, but he could not see.

He could feel the solid grip with which he clutched his staff, he could feel that he was still on his feet, but he could not see. Was this part of Ichiro's attack? I should not have gazed towards that light, Sebastien thought crossly. He had never fought without the ability to see, especially against an opponent that could, potentially, still be able to see. It'd be like trying to hit a piñata while blindfolded.

Sebastien listened for Ichiro's telepathic voice, or for any sign of movement, without really searching for him. It'd be dangerous to try and hunt for him. He kept his staff raised, and his senses that still functioned were on red-alert. Why hasn't he attacked me yet?

Kathryn watched, her fingers curling into her legs, her tension building when neither of them seemed to move. Sebastien looked around, but his eyes were unfocused, and as he shuffled sideways, he felt with his feet. Something was wrong. She looked to Ichiro, who seemed equally confused, if not momentarily hindered. What was going on?

[t5]

Kathryn nodded at the girl, slightly worried about the girl's anxiety. Was she worried about her own well-being, or was she worried about Kathryn's well-being? Kathryn wanted to suggest that they call the fight off, but she wasn't sure that she was in the power to do so. Kathryn inhaled, closed her eyes, and decided to let the face off run its own course.

The quavering note of her flute cut through the air. There was a wave of silence. The show was about to begin. Kathryn opened her eyes, peering at Mary placidly. If this battle permitted it, she would not attempt to do her harm. She'd only seriously attack Mary if the situation called for it.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby TripleMoon » Tue May 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Casey

Pausing her spectating, Casey felt the temperature in the arena grow higher, as if someone had turned up the heat beyond all reason. But to her surprise, nobody seemed to notice the drastic heat, instead they watched, almost enjoying it. Am I so crazy that I'm imagining heat waves?

Queasy, Casey trudged over to the nearest public bathroom. Inside, it was still hot, so she splashed cold water on her face, though it was worthless. It became even more hot, and she dropped onto the ground, rolling over and over, groaning in pure frustration. "Help...help...Help!" Suddenly, everything flashed out.

She found herself in a grandstand, sitting among the crowds. Everyone was a shadow, solid yet unidentifiable. All except her and a little girl sitting in the second row. Light seemed to shine upon her, and Casey could see that she was...

Herself.

She was Casey, but a little girl sitting between two shadows that appeared to be a man and a pregnant woman. Are those two....my parents? The only differences between her and little Casey was that she had no headband, and she seemed so happy, so free. Yet......What happened to those two, if they are my parents? Once she thought that, all flashed back into the bathroom.

Casey was on the floor, and now it was back to normal. But she felt, oh so lost and confused.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Gigafist » Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

An'groth M. Ventris: Watching fight 3

An'groth sat there with a bored expression on his face. Marius's fighting style was sloppy at best, he noted, watching as how he charged at Helios with no real plan except to try to hit him hard and fast, also noting how Helios kept jumping and running to escape from Marius. That was until about half the ring fell away into lava. Looking around to see who did it, he saw Epalm sitting there with a book open and mumbling to himself. This actually got his attention since now Helios couldn't keep running around like he was earlier and if he didn't act fast then he would be a goner.
Last edited by Gigafist on Wed May 26, 2010 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Garethcool » Tue May 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Ichiro Bendoit

Ichiro clawed at his eyes as everything went dark. There had to be something there. He calmed himself, it had to be the doing of one of the teachers. He took a deep breath and concealed his presence. He moved one foot forward shakily, making sure not to make a noise. The grip on his staff tightened as he tried to work out exactly how far he was from Sebastian. Ichiro turned his head slowly, using his last looks at the arena as a guide to where everything was. He stepped forward again, more sure of where he was now. He started to run, hoping his guess was right. He swung his staff, the heavy metal tip whistling ever so slightly as he swung it.

Lysander Von Kringst

He strolled over to Phaerun, smiling "Hello, headmaster. Isn't it a tad unfair to have a priestess of the nightmother fight in the day, when she is at her weakest? Would it be acceptable for me to create an artificial night through song to give her a fighting chance?" Lysander touched his blade lightly, instead choosing to hold out his hand as he summoned a small lute to his hand. He gripped it tightly "I just wish for these fights to be somewhat fair."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby counterfeitself » Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm

-Marius- T3

Helios jumped over his head as he tried to grab his foot. What the fuck are you talking about my belt? It's just a normal belt, got it from my grandpa." Soaring over, Helios started launching arrows randomly out as he spun and flipped, one luckily hitting Marius in the arm. Wincing at the pain her moved sprinted to where he was gonna land a punched straight at his chest as he landed again unconsciously strengthening his punch from the belt. The field had started to change by this point, some of it was covered in Lava, and Marius had to take care to avoid it.

-Elissa- T4

Bartuc came towards her first with a slash then a spin. Sidestepping the slash, she ducked under the spin. Then he did something surprising he let go of his weapon again and went for a tackle. Quickly weighing her options, she chose the more aggressive one, diving under him she sliced across his body with a strengthened blade. Her slice was powerful enough to slice through granite so it should easily go through both layers of his armour. Then she continued on and retreated to the other side of the field. Bartuc, you leave yourself wide open. Try that one again and you'll be dead.

Postby Zelosse » Wed May 26, 2010 12:05 am

-T4-

Bartuc watched the blade coming in fast and there was little he could do about it at such a speed, any regular fighter would have been cut in two from such force but it was not so with his armor, as the blade hit all it did was spark viciously leaving a large scar across the steel, as he came from his tackle he got to his feet and simply smiled behind his mask as he simply walked over to grab his weapon once more, like always the little girl was a nuisance but one that would be taken care of with a little help. "You should know better! Do you think I'm on of those idiot's who fight recklessly without proper defense?" He slammed his hand into the armor making a loud echo to show it's density. "This armor can withstand anything you throw at it, but the question is can you withstand everything I can throw at you?" He asked cocking his head as he hoisted his weapon from the earth.

Falling to one knee with the blade tip down infront of him he whispered to nobody in particular, as he ended the whisper he stood tall and brandished his weapon at the girl infront of him, with a sinister look in his eye the blade began to glow at the hilt, the strange glow was crawling like vein's across to worn out blade before bursting into brilliant orange and red flame's. They crawled along his arm and across his body turning him into a ball of armored fire, but his eye's were brighter then any flame. On he came in a full on rush but as he ran he rose 1 foot high into the air and brought it down in a heavy slam roughly 6 feet from her, the flame's on his feet lightened for a moment before the ground below his opponent became red hot, within a second it would explode, using the stomp as a decoy he kicked off viciously and sliced from shoulder to thigh hoping to take her by surprise, after all his own flame's would not hurt him.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:46 am

Christopher Quinn.

There was wind? Chris asked in surprise. He looked outside at the calm un-moving boiling desert and then at the inside of the school again. I imagine it came from in here, if you weren't imagining it. he stated as he shruged and ruffled his pockets, he frowned in concentration and chewed his lip as he rooted furiously through them and then glared at his hands as they came up with nothing. He glanced sideways at Daniel, grinned and sidled over to him and threw his arm around his shoulders. Sayyyy....buddy he started as he leaned against him, still grinning evilly. Yah see that desert out there? he asked as he gestured towards the desert with his thumb. Nothing to eat that won't try to eat you back, and that flight took forever, and I'm famished. Do you think you could direct me somewhere to eat. he flashed his fangs at Daniel as his stomach growled. I could eat a horse, or failing that any other reasonably large mammal.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Wed May 26, 2010 6:32 am

Helios Felis - Rethink

Okay, quick check on what's happening to me. Hmmm, okay. I've been hit on the stomach when I almost landed, probably suffered a broken rib in the process, flew and now am slowly falling towards a lava pit. ...Okay, so all i have to do is get out, avoid the lava that seemed to be invisible before this and somehow win against Marius without having him pummel me with those gloves of his. ...Okay, no problem. I'm sure I've been through better, right? ...Wait, where's my cap?

The thoughts quickly went through Helios' brain as he seemed to fall down in slow motion towards the pit of lava below him. Snapping out of his thoughts, Helios reached into his pocket belt and drew out the leather-bound book he had read last night. "C'mon, c'mon, where the hell is it?!", Helios flipped through the pages as quickly as he could while he steadily got closer to the pit. Having found the page he wanted, he seemed relieved and immediately placed a palm below himself while chanting.

Los vientos del norte,
Te llame,
Ayuda mí en batalla,
Y me quitará a sus poderes,
Viento Art. 10: Golpe de Njord!

In nothing but a moment, wind seemed to start swirling around Helios palm and form itself into a medium-sized orb. As suddenly as it had appeared, the orb exploded and released the compressed air like a rocket engine. Helios flew up several feet and away from the pit. As he descended again, he could see Marius looking at him from below like a fish waiting for it's lunch. With his hands in the air, a beam of light seemed to form around them and solidified into Helios' new weapon, a scythe.

Helios spun himself in the air and brought down his new weapon towards Marius.
Listen.

Postby Livix » Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

Daniel - HOLY S#@$

With the fear of one of the dark creatures of the world same as him looking for food, and he was the only thing in site he quickly thought for a moment, and came up with " Um.....Uh...well if you want human food you could go to the cafeteria, but you probably don't so lets go to the nurses office, I'm sure she has some extra blood bags you could have or something" so as they walked Daniel had seen where the nurses room was on his "journey", it was right past the Black aura door and the silence corridor, so as they walked Daniel had to double take at the human shaped dent in the wall thinking "Could that have been .... Nahhhh", so as they made there way into the nurses office Daniel noticed Hoono lying on the bed unconscious possibly from blood loss, He noticed the Guy eying Hoono's wound and said "He's NOT for eating", so after a few moments of bringing him away from Hoono's wound, Daniel asked the Nurse if she had any Blood bags she wasn't going to use.

Basil - Response

"Yeah, I'm good" he replied as he got his vision back, then out of nowhere there was a scream for help, so he used more lightning transportation, while at the same time while telling Galaxy to "Come with me" and as they made their way into the bathroom the girl had only started to awaken from a nightmare it seemed like (with her red and sweaty face)
Last edited by Livix on Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Iris » Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 am

"Perfect instrument, huh, would be interesting to see one I suppose but I wouldn't be tempted into buying it." Mikeal laughed not fully understanding Alex's words, "I mean I ain't the wealthiest guy in town, most of these instruments are second hand or worse, I've had to repair most of them myself or watch how it's done. It is my responsibility to do so and I take care of my 'little ones'."

He shrugged for a moment still trying to figure out what to choose, "I think I'll go with the fiddle, agility would be handy for my first fight and give me some time to leg-it should it go south..." With that he picked it up and played a couple notes, adjusting the strings to tune it up."
Mikeal turned to face Alex, a cheerful grin played on his face, "Thanks heaps for the advice, I feel it would've taken me days just to choose what to use for my first fight." He gave an odd wink, "You know once the whole battle rush thing is over, want to get together again to play? I'd love to try out some different playing styles, I'd normally offer you a couple drinks but your a bit too young to legally drink." Once more he laughed, "Then again I doubt I'll be getting a drop of alcohol while on campus... The brightside is no hangovers for next few weeks! Whoo."

HIs laughter began to fade, "Yeah sorry for the random out bursts of silliness, just trying to enjoy the moment before the fight... I doubt I'll be able to laugh when someones casting bolts of fire and the like at me..."

Postby Musicmac » Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 am

Melanie Enjoulee - A Little Proposition

"Uh, hello? HEY!", Melanie exclaimed at the two boys that were chatting away as if they never heard her introduction. "Now listen here, you two. I introduced myself in front of you hoping for some friends and what do I get? Invisibility! And I'm not even under a spell!", she was furious and her actions of flailing her arms around seemed to put a heavy emphasis on her anger.

"Bah, never mind what I even said to you two", Melanie crossed her arms and turned away from their direction with a 'hmph', closed eyes and a raised nose, clearly indicating that she felt annoyed. Just then, Melanie looked back at the two and gave a sigh, "Hah...And here I was thinking of putting a little cheer for those guys down there together with you two". Melanie turned around again with another 'hmph' but seemed to keep one eye open to see whether the two were interested in her proposition.
Listen.

Postby mute_soul » Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

<<Sebastien & Kathryn>> [t1]

Sebastien had edged sideways none-too soon for, as he had paused to listen, he heard the advance of Ichiros' running gate, and the whistle of the blade as it nearly glanced his shoulder. That blow was too close for comfort. Sebastien gasped, giving his location away. He's there! Sebastien swung his staff, which was fizzling with a small, corrosive amount of psychic energy. If it landed, it would be enough to momentarily daze Ichiro. Long enough for him to take a step back and think.

Expecting some form of counterattack, Sebastien dodged to one side, put a little more distance between the two of them, and stood there in silence. All he needed to to do was to make it so that Ichiro couldn't fight, but he didn't know how to. He didn't even know the extent of Ichiro's powers.

Kathryn realized what was going on and, leaning over towards Michael, she commented, "With both of them fighting blind, this could be very interesting."
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Slipslash » Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 am

---Alexandre Arc---

Alex nodded at Mikeal's answer. Not everyone was as well off as Alex, but Alex supposed it was sometimes like that. Such a shame that a barrier for one family, is nonexistent to the other.

"Don't think anything of it, I mean you aren't the only one with problems heh heh heh. . ." "Or a Demonic guitar" Alex simultaneously thought and said at the same time. Alex turned and made for the door, opening it before turning back to face Mikeal.

"Man, being poor su-" The sound of someone walking down the inturrupted Alex. Frowning Alex walked out of the room.

He then saw the source of the sound. Some girl in white clothing "A priest. . ." Alex thought. Opening his mouth Alex attempted to voice a greeting. Which was also cut off by the girl. Who proceeded to tell them her own name, nickname, and command them to give her their names."

Being one who was often suspicious of other people's motives Alex raised an eyebrow at her. "I smell magic. She just did something not too long ago. Teleportion spell of some sort." Alpheon said from behind Alex.

Alex's eyes instinctively narrowed for a second, but vanished as soon as Alex stuck a hand out for her to shake, supplied with a cheery look. "My names Alex, I'm a bard, nice to meet'ya!" Alex answered her back. And not a second too soon as another Bard came to see them. Another girl.

"You fellas sure are popular with the ladies. . ." Said Alpheon as Alex turned to greet her as well. He was just about to give her the same greeting as the priestess before he spotted her instrument. A keytar. "Yup we're bards, well except for the priestess here." Alex said a genuine smile on his face. Walking behind the bardess Alex examined the keytar. "Nice weapon. . ." Alex said looking at it.

"Names Alexandre Arc, just call me Alex. I can tell we're going to be enjoying each others company." Alex said giving her a wink before turning back to Mikeal who was still in his room.
"Come on out, Mike, we've got some company" Alex called out to the other bard.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Iris » Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

Mikeal

"Aye, we've all got our fair share of those, perhaps...." Mikeal began when he noticed Alex's attention was else where, it appeared as though there were some ladies present and were introducing themselves he heard the names: Galadriel Dertean or Galaxy as she added and there also was Melanie. Mikeal listen intently as they introduced themselves, "A light mage? Well this school does seem to attract unique magic-wielders" He thought silently.

"Come on out, Mike, we've got some company"
A smile played on his lips, another chance to have some fun. Mikeal took several quite steps back and slung his fiddle on his back safely before making a short running start, followed by power sliding out the door to make his dramatic entrance.
Skillfully he stopped in the hallway, spinning as he stood up before swiftly stopping to bow in one fluid motion as his ponytail landed neatly across his right shoulder, "Greetings my fair ladies, I am Mikeal Jalo, or Mike as my friend Alex has stated, it is a pleasure to meet both of you at this wonderous school." He gently took Melanie left hand to give it a light kiss before saying with a smile.

"I fear I must warn you, I am an outrageous flirt and some may say I border on being a skirtchaser but worry not, our faithful man Alex here is sure to put me in my place for his heroic actions are numerous, why just yesterday he played a key role in protecting and aiding several students when we were ambushed by terrible fiends. Alas I collapsed after playing a small part but our hero Alex stood his ground, he feared not those fiends and swiftly beat back the monsters through will power and his trustly instrument! Truly a noble soul rests amongst us!" Amazingly he was able to say his part in a single breathe.

He gave Alex a cheeky grin, he had purposely exagerated the teens role to make him appear more favourable than himself.
Last edited by Iris on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TripleMoon » Wed May 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Casey

Casey looked up to see a boy ask if she was alright. Of course he doesn't think so, after all, my face is bloody red and I'm sweating so much, my dress is almost see through. "Well, I'm still alive aren't I?"She snapped, intending it to stand for a yes. "My name's Casey, what's yours?"

Galaxy

"Oh, hello, Alex, Mikeal, and Melanie. It seems that you are all bards, correct?" Galaxy grinned, maybe she would fit in here after all. "I, too, am familiar with the Bardic arts, though I'm not one. I have a bard friend who attends here, maybe you know her?" Awkward silence filled the hall. "My best friend is Casey. But don't tell her I'm here; she thinks I'm dead." Oop! She covered her mouth. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. That'll really make them judge Casey.

"Um," she blushed, "maybe we should head back."
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby counterfeitself » Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 pm

-Marius- T3

Helios floated for a second. What in the hells? He can use Magic too? Then his weapon changed again turning into a scythe, he brought it down at Marius. Reaching up, eh grabbed the shaft of the scythe with his left hand and then threw another punch towards whiles pulling on the scythe t either wrench it from his hand or pull him closer. Either one worked for him. If Helios didn't let go, the combined force of the pulling and the punch would ensure some more broken ribs, while if he did let go, the punch would most likely break another rib. And as always, the glove would send another shock numbing him a little more.

-Elissa- T4

Sighing, she looked on as he did his fire trick. Of course, not only a melee fighter, but also able to use some magics. Well two can play at that game I guess. He came at her. Stepping forward out of his light, she strengthened her skin allowing the sword to hit her. It stopped dead on her shoulder, as her face turned a black colour. the fire harmless repelled off her face catching her clothes on fire. Raising her foot she kicked at his hands holding the sword, while bringing her own sword up with a stab at his face.

Postby Zelosse » Wed May 26, 2010 3:02 pm

-T4-

Demonic power's such as the hardening of skin, to infuse one's very essence with pure demon energy. Against someone like Bartuc that was the stupidest idea you could do, many thought that Bartuc was simply a man with a bit of magic but in actuality it was different. He was a priest of Pyarados, and a fanatic to boot, but he never really cared to reveal it. Why should he, since his opponent never lived to tell the tale after. As soon as his blade bit down onto her hardened skin he felt the resistance, but he felt the blade slice in anyway albeit not as deeply as he would like. In a whisper he said, "Enjoy the holy fire's, milady." Before jumped backward's away from her and the blade going for his face.

With a sly wink he watched the small wound on the girl's shoulder and the flame's upon her clothing catch against her skin and scatter like wildfire. "Lesson one of acolyte's. Don't use your power against a priest." He said laughing as the flame's upon himself died out, the prayer having been exhausted. He would watch her burn at the stake, due to her only being an acolyte the pain she feel's would intensify in her hardened state, outside of it would probably be no different.

(I think that's game.)

Postby Livix » Wed May 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Basil - Answer

"Yes you are still alive, it would seem, and my name is Basil Jinx" he responded at Casey who seemed annoyed by his question but he could see something had happened and she was simply scared at what he assumed had never happened to her before. Helping her to her feet he heard Galaxy say that she didn't want Casey to know she was here yet, so he asked her to sit down since it seemed like she was still in shock, not only to give time to Galaxy but to make sure it wasn't something that was gonna happen again.
Last edited by Livix on Thu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing