Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

Postby Regalus » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello folks, sorry for going MIA. My internet had been turned into crap; and my only form of web access was through my friends Iphone. Needless to say, I shall be posting soon.

Postby Iris » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:34 pm

No problem bro, these things happen.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

S'all good.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Belwicket » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am

i have a question about a weapon i made for a char on another site... his sword, Kanteron, is able to shift into multiple forms, would that be allowed here?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

It depends on your character class and their skill with magic.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I put forth that I posted last. I think. Lemme check.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Belwicket » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:03 am

Is it possible for a character to be duel-class?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:20 pm

HAH! I FUCKING CALLED IT! I knew this thing would get grave robbed and CPRed back to life, only a matter of time.

Can't believe it took me this long to come along and say that.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Lesson 1, noobie (my little sister), Learn to see when the thread's dead.

Postby Blackcatdemon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:58 am

Teacher: Yes

Name: Cain Victus

Height: 6'

Weight: 147 lbs

Appearances: Cain maybe old but he looks young enough to be a teenager. Cain has Central heterochromia (different color eyes). His left eye is bloody red while his right eye clear blue. His hair color is black. His hair is cut differently vertically wise. On his left side of his scalp it is a buzz cut hairstyle while his right side is elongated to the point that it covers his right eye. His right side of his hair only reaches below his eye covering his cheek. He is also skinny yet when he flexes his muscle are defined. Cain usually wears his favorite "Reaper Attacks" shirt under his brown coat, he will wear different shirts if his favorite is not clean. He likes to wear dark blue jeans most of the time. His footwear is of black dress shows with different color laces, the right one is pure black while the left is gray. If that does not spot him from the crowed Cain also has a very smirk smile which shows off his very pointy fangs.

Personality: Cain does not care for anybody and would gladly kill anyone just to put a smile on his own face. Yet he does not do this without reason. He loves life and he would only harm others out of fun, in his own sick way of course. Even though Cain is like this, he would let anyone near him and speak to him. Cain loves people and likes to hear what they say. He usually listens and does not speak but when he hears something he thinks is stupid he would laugh at said person's face and walk away, if they are lucky. He would also kill said person right there. Cain would give you a helping hand if it is a fun thing to do and also if it helps him. Cain does not care about his past at all, he just cares about living life the way he wants to. Cain is a people's person but he is also an uncaring bastard.

Background Story: Cain Victus has no recollection of his life before 15 yrs ago when he awoke in a cemetery. The only thing of his past is a ring he wears as a necklace. The ring consist of a blood red diamond as well as an engraving with Cain's name and birth. Therefore he assumed he was 2,671 yrs of age. Especially through the 15 years he could remember, he did not age. After he awoke 15 yrs ago inside the cemetery Cain felt the urge to drink human blood. Cain began to find humans and feast on their red liquid, until the local vampires found him and put a stop to his killings. The vampires were going to kill Cain then and there but to their surprise Cain had a trick up his sleep, well more like a spell. Cain could control fire, wind, and could combines them to form lighting. This gave the vampires more reason to kill Cain except the head vampire thought Cain could be of use. Therefore the past 15 yrs Cain was shows the ways of the vampire but it was time to harness his magical abilities and so he is here.

Type: Battle Mage/Vampire
Cain has the powers of a vampire, add some magic like the control of fire and wind, as well combining them to make lighting, and we have ourselves a uncaring bastard with a tendency to have fun in his own sick way. Cain can spawn fire from any friction he creates with his body and same goes with any kind of movement he can control the wind around him. Cain can conjure up any amount of fire he wishes and cause the mightiest of winds. Yet Cain is the most dangerous when he combines his talent to create lighting which he can hold inside his lifeless body. There is a downside though. Cain can only use these magical talents depending of the amount of blood he drinks. The more blood the more zap zap.

Weapon: His body.

Trinket: The ring he wears as a necklace.
It is still unknown if the ring Cain wears is magical or not but to be as old at it is there has to be something up with this thing.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 am

Learn to read the dates of the last posts made, this RP is dead (how on earth did you even find this RP I wonder)
Mephobiac

Previous

Return to Role Playing