Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups open-

Postby Garethcool » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Can the spoony bard be a teacher?! If not he's gonna be a student again.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

I think i'm just gonna have the Headmaster this time. Maybe 1 other teacher of my choosing..

For the most part I'm going to cash in on the 'hell' part of this RP's name. Fight to the death for survival, drastic land alteration and a rundown school the size of a large village left in ruins.
It is here you will find everything you need to survive and learn, for the only way to learn is to put your adapt and survive. Bam. Knowledge.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Shit is about to get REAL.

Postby nekoneko » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I'd love to stick as a teacher, I kinda love the character development I could give to my already existing one :)

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I think my second character iffy in this RP... Can I delete him and create a new one?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 am

That was a given, Kusang. You are not restricted in any way when it comes to choosing your character, mon.

Re: Highschool Hell (OOC): Necro'd and taking CS's

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:36 am

Will we still be able to use our old characters?

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 am

If you choose to.

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 am

I could definitely stay with Elissa then.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 am

Can Lysander keep that sweet blade you bequeathed to him back in the beginning?
I also assume his 'pet' is still allowed.

--- WIP ---

Teacher: No

Name - Lysander Von Kringst

Gender - Male

Age - 16

Height - 6 foot 5

weight - 145 Lbs

Appearance - Although he is a tall person, he often slouches, making himself seem shorter than he really is. His hair is black and hangs in his eyes, no matter how often he brushes it out of his eyes, which are a deep blue. His skin ranges from a deep tan on his arms to a very pale across his chest and upper arms. He usually wears darker clothing, a T-shirt with leather armor over it. He often wears a long cape, it makes him feel important. The cape itself is only draped across his back and just over his right shoulder.

Personality - Lysander is known to be shy and won't talk to most people unless approached, he's an average fighter, but he scares fairly easy. When he's alone he's straightforward and only thinks about himself and learning new magic and swordplay techniques, but around others his mind is muddled and he acts like he doesn't know where he is. (when he's alone he can focus, but with others around he can't organize his thoughts) He often will wander off if something catches his eye. Lysander often will 'misuse' his bardic magic in strange ways.

Background story - Lysander was left by himself hours from birth, with a protective ankh around his neck he has fought to live, at the age of 7 he was taken in by an old man who taught him how to use his talents to weave magic through his voice and lute.
He stayed with the old man until he was fourteen, and in that time he learned how to use his sword successfully, learning many types of swordplay, and how to cast music-related magic. He wandered the world for some time and ended up coming to Highschool Hell many years go, living through much hardship, and meeting his love, and a few friends. He became a teacher of the school, teaching children of the 'bardic arts'. When he left the school for a time he learned about a great goddess and became a follower of her teachings, learning to live by 'the song and the sword' or in his case, the 'song of the sword'. Because of his faith he was awarded a blade, made to enchant the very air it cuts through.

Type - Utility Bard, worshiping Elistraee

Weapon - A light sword and a lute. The Song-blade held by the high priestesses and all guardians. It serve's as both a flute and a razor sharp blade, when it slices through the very air it hum's the tune of war to weave your bardic spells.

Trikets - A small ankh that has the ability to absorb a small amount of magic. He also carries around a small blue gem that's attached to a chain. It supposedly can summon a small dragon-like creature, but most of these stories are only rumors.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

Accepted.

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 am

Reposting...

Name - Elissa Saito/Lilith

Age - 18

Height - 5 feet 2 inches

Appearance - Long black hair with Green eyes, Elissa is a beauty. She wears loose fitting clothes, but not so loose that they would hinder in combat. She enjoys wearing white as it shows purity, but always wears something crimson in colour to represent her former inhabitant. She is obviously of some type of Asian descent, but when viewed closely her green eyes can be seen showing her white grandfather's lineage.

Personality - She is ashamed of her tainted heritage, much as her parents were before her. Beyond that she can be called reserved. She won't fight unless forced to, but when she is forced to she goes all out. She still feels the remnants of Lilith inside her and battles with her memory in her dreams from time to time.

Background story - Born into a Japanese-American family, Elissa was introduced to martial arts at a young age. She began practicing Karate at the age of 3 and started learning Aikido at the age of 5 as well as taking up Judo and Kendo at the age of 7. She has attained high levels of skill in all these arts. Throughout normal school she had a crush upon a boy, and now keeps a picture of him within a locket. She competed with this boy often, and although he was younger, she knew there was something different about him.
At the age of 15 the Demon inside her, Lilith, fully awakened. Although she had always been in the back of Elissa's mind, watching and whispering. Lilith and Elissa fought for control of her for months. Due to the mental training of martial arts she was able to hold back the spirit, however it left her weakened physically. Brought to the school at the Age of 16, she was brought to the school to exorcise Lilith. As a parting gift her Kendo master gave her a real Katana to take with her to protect herself. Now exorcised, she is learning to control the remnants of the powers she gained from Lilith.

Type - Melee Acolyte. Trained in multiple martial arts, she is a very disciplined fighter. A gift from the departed Lilith, she can use her to strengthen her weapon or fists and body as well as slightly faster reflexes. Judo, Kendo, Aikido, Karate

Weapon -
Katana - This is a well crafted Katana, but when wielded by Elissa and it is strengthened by Lilith's Vestige, it can cut through many things including some types of stone. Due to her bond with the sword, this is the only weapon she can use this power with other than her hands.

Marius' Gloves - Upon delivering a punch, these gloves give a spark of electricity to the enemy which temporarily causes numbness in the muscles around the impact point. This can cause slower reactions as well as an inability to fight back if hit enough times in the same place.

Trinkets -

Heart Shaped Locket - She keeps a picture of a boy in her locket. which also had become bonded with her and Lilith. A part of her essence is inside the locket and as long as her body is still intact, she cannot die. Although she can be incapacitated. By intact, it means her brain and heart must remain intact and part of the body. Decapitation will kill her as will removing both lungs or her heart, otherwise it is a matter of time before she regenerates. A severed limb takes about a week to regenerate if the limb is lost otherwise it takes a full hour to reattach it.. Also if the Locket is damaged it causes pain to her, so it is assumed if the locket is destroyed, she will suffer a severe backlash, perhaps even dying.

Postby nekoneko » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

I kinda loved her character design...So I'm reusing her again.

Teacher - Yes (I'm thinking of Tactical and the Librarian again this time, no more Melee teacher for me)

Name - Rielotte

Age - Approximately 2400 years old (Physical body)

Height - 158cm

weight - 45kg

Appearance - Fair skinned and has amber eyes. Ties a short twin tail on her head with small red ribbons, and has 2 really long sideburns(?). Wears a thigh-high night dress and bloomers underneath the short dress. Black long gloves(?) with a white ribbon neatly tied around the wrists. Black long socks with a white ribbon trailing from top to bottom and neatly tied.

Personality - Quite an optimistic and kind person person but since she has difficulties portraying her true emotions, people usually misunderstands her frequently. Also a very thickheaded person, she deems what she learned firsthand as the ONLY way to doing it correctly unless proven wrong with facts and logic. She is also known to be a pacifist, often trying not to fight if possible. Partially due to the fact that she is very lazy; perhaps known to have originated from her vast experience of the Mortal world, as there are rarely anything new that would very much intrigue her to have her move in most of the years.

Background story - She isn't really much an organic life form. Rather, she is what one would call an elemental entity. Born in the Astral Plane when a huge amount of stray Mana converged by chance, forming a sentient entity in the process. Treading the Astral Plane for centuries since the dawn of time, she is one of the oldest sentient beings still alive. As the years go by traversing around the Astral Plane aimlessly, she soon stumbled upon an entrance to the Material Plane.

As her curiosity grows she attempted to enter the Material Plane. But the raw form of Mana that she is restricts her from moving around in the Material Plane without a physical shell; therefore her body will dissipate as soon as she leaves the Astral Plane. With her Mana, she then constructed the very first being she saw as her physical body. A wolf. And since then, she then had been living in the Material Plane with an ageless shell, changing shapes countless times to adapt to newer surroundings as she explored the new world, finally maintaining as a female human physique. Witnessing nearly every historical moment which happened, gaining a profound knowledge of the world. She also spends her time reading as soon as written knowledge were recorded, giving her knowledge ranging from the most simplest of tasks to the most complicated. Though she very much lacks practical skills as she only reads rather than doing it.

Around the 16th century, people with abilities to sense Mana started to notice her. Her huge Mana simply glared brightly in their eyes; luring all those who thirst for power into capturing her hoping to perhaps strengthen themselves. And throughout all those years, she has been avoiding capture by using the knowledge she had gained through time. She molds the Mana in her into weapons and uses them to defend herself. And being one who had studied all forms of knowledge; martial arts to any known practiced weapon, she defends herself with it and eludes capture for as long as she can remember.

Around the 19th century, she was approached by several men who offered her protection in exchange for her knowledge of the world. It was then known that these men were one of the earliest educators in an educational foundation, specifically built for providing education to those which are special in their very own way. Already tired of roaming the world eluding capture from all those who desires her power, she accepts and has been a history teacher in that academic foundation ever since.

Although formed by Mana, she isn't able to use any magic. Since her base is Mana, using Magic would mean using her own life force. She is capable of regenerating her Mana, but it is very slow as she needs to consume food to do so. And even if she forcefully uses magic, she will overuse her Mana as she lacks practice, or better to say, unable to practice the efficient amount of Mana needed for different spells. Therefore, knowing that her life would be in danger, she'd rather not dabble in such arts at all.

(She is recorded by Man to be an Ancient Mana Elemental, one of the oldest and within her, the largest Mana pool ever to be recorded, some records exaggerate her supply of Mana thousand folds in comparison to any legendary Arch Mage or Sorcerer)

Type - Melee and Ranged fighter : She can form any part of her body into a weapon but because of her thickheaded nature, weapons must be held by arms. Therefore she will mostly use her arms to form weapons. Weapons that she can form ranges from the biggest of bows to the tiniest of daggers. Formed weapons usually is in a solid state and black in color. The weapons she forge can be in solid state or liquid state. The weapons she forges will be unbreakable, and when she is done using the forged weapons, it will dissipate and reform into her arm. She also has knowledge on all known fighting techniques and has a great perception ability, giving her tactical supremacy. She also has a high aptitude in magic defense, as she is Mana itself. Therefore, magic cast on her which hits will negate with her Mana thus weakening the blow. Physical blows would be most effective against her as when she is struck, the Mana in her will dissipate in a significantly high rate. In short her Mana is like blood in human but it doesn't bleed or leak out, instead it bursts out and dissipates instantaneously upon impact.

Weapon - Weapons forged by molding Mana will be black in color, can be in solid state or in liquid state if she wishes so as it is part of her body. Molding Mana requires a very small amount of Mana to sustain it's shape. If the weapons are no longer necessary she can deform it, therefore releasing the Mana required to sustain the forged weapon's shape back to herself.

She can if needed forge a full armor for herself, but depending on the amount of Mana she uses, the toughness of the armor varies. Though the toughness of the armor may reach near invulnerable, it may be too risky to do so as it'll require a constant supply of Mana to sustain the shape while receiving damage. Her Mana gathers exactly at the point which is struck, to strengthen and sustain the point while it works to rebounding the impact. And as her Mana will dissipate if struck, the Mana used to strengthen the armor will too, but compared to being struck without an armor, the damage is reduced significantly.

Trinkets - None

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am

NekoNeko is now my 1 and only teacher, The Headmaster is the other.
Welcome to the 'Peacekeeper' squad.
PM later involving our task.

Students will be placed into the scenario I put forth, it will change whenever the objective of the arena is completed.
The rules will be simple; Fend for yourself, trust wisely or suffer the knife in the back later, do not kill.

That last rule is really more of a 'if you can help it' kind of thing.

MAP-WISE, is their anything you the players wish to see?

OBJECTIVE-WISE, is their anything specific you wish to accomplish?

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 am

Map-wise: Not a dungeon.

object-wise: I want to purge someone of something evil. I'unno who.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 am

Nice avatar bro.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 am

I thank you. I've been looking for the damned gif since the game came out. Forgot to check the artist's blog in like 2 months and he uploaded it. Hence, pelvic thrusting nega-scott.

Postby Iris » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 am

Working on editing my CS, I'm sure Zelosse knows who I will bring into the fold.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 am

Teacher: NO

Name - Lanz

Age - 17

Height - 5'8''

Appearance -

Personality -

Lanz is your class joker when it comes pranks, lame jokes, and sarcasm. As flamboyant as his character his, he is antics shows how he wants attention. Often time it would get him in trouble. He'd likely taunts his opponents for the sheer fun of it.

ADD: I want to add that he sounds like Kevin... link

Background story -

Lanz is a member of a thieves guild. Located at a rich kingdom, thieves would prey down on the rich passerbys, oblivious of being targeted. Lanz, not only, steals from the rich, he'd also steal from any random he encounters, even if it's a poor widows coin. He finds enjoyment from the reactions he gets from them. This, however, forces the Mentor of the Guild to expell him the guild and was dropped here in the academy where he must find himself to be the better thief the guild envisioned.

Type - Thief

Abilities:
    High Human performance
    able to leap buildings with ease
    Parkour

Weapons -

Black Shivs

A rare pair trench knives Lanz acquired from steal run he did in a merchant's warehouse
    it is forged from black metal, making it a light, durable with lethal cutting capabilities

Hidden Crossbow
    Advanced weapon of its time.
    Located at the inside of the Lanz's right arm
    Can fire up to a range of 10m. Longer when angled.
    Very silent at dispatching targets
    Does not alert anyone when used well.

Trinkets -
    Lupin's Memoir - an emblem stitched on the right side's arm of the jacket.
      Enables Lanz to blend in with the crowd without notice.
      When close to a wall, he can blend with it and walk without detection.
      If he walks away from the wall, Lanz has 3 seconds before the invisibility wears off.
      Running or attacking will immediate reveal him.
      When exposed to light, Lanz will be revealed but only as a faded figure.

Smoke bombs
      Disperse a huge cloud of smoke, disorienting anyone that comes inside the area of effect.

People will cream at his presence lol
Last edited by Kusang_Manalo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Awwww. I wanted to point out that people in the crowd creamed.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey look, it's Epalm CS 2.0. I hadn't realized how differently Epalm had become since I first made this CS way back when. I had to update personality, appearence, and a lot on history. Mostly because I wanted him to stay as a Paladin (Fenix approved) and needed to add in how he became one without the old Highschool Hell to be mentioned. Also, my explination on it is terrible, but it was the best I could come up with.

Teacher - No

Name - Epalm Phoenix

Age - 16

Height - 6'2

Weight - 175

Appearance - Epalm is tall, but overall his make up is about what you'd expect for someone of his size. He does have some muscle on him, but only because of the added weight from his training in his new weapon and form. Epalm also had a pale complection, short brown hair, and blood red eyes (family trait). He always has a look of reassurance to him, and rarely is scene not smiling.

His outfit contains that of the typical Pyarados Priest, a long red robe to his feet, though light and not exactly form fitting so there's some mobility to it. However, due to being a paladin, he's always seen with a shoulder guard on his left shoulder, with Pyarados's symbol on it, and a sheath on his back to hold his blade. However, if needed, Epalm can use his magic to use his holy fire to form crimson red platemail around him, losing the robe in the process. Despite the fact that it's much heavier, it provides a lot more protection. And, due to it being not as form fitting as the robe, provides more flexibility to him, which is a great asset in hard battles.

Personality - Hotheaded and spirited is the best way to describe Epalm. He doesn't think much into his actions and usually has his emotions get the better of him in battle (rage being the most common). However, when he's not trying to get himself killed he's very open and friendly, willing to try and become friends with as many people as possible. However due to this, Epalm is also incredibly gullible and proned to tricks on him as well, but he usually gives the benefit of the doubt on most people and forgives them. Due to his need to have many friends, he also tends to fore go his own safety for others, usually resulting in many injuries of his own.

Background Story - Epalm grew up in a traditional family. The Phoenix's were actually one of the many great families of the Pyarados religion, even gaining high standard amongst the community. However, a falling out occured many years ago. No one knows for sure what spawned it, or why it happened. But the Phoenix's were banished from the major part of the religion and sent away, threatened with death if they ever tried to come back. So in secreat they practiced their religion, hoping that someone in the family would be born to ressurect the clan and bring them back to prosperity. Enter Epalm, before he was born his family had recieved a vision declaring he was the one, and they greatly awaited him. However, due to Epalm being proclaimed as the one, his other family grew jealous and abandoned his mother and father, leaving them alone to raise Epalm. He was quickly introduced to his magic heritage and was trained intensely to fufil his parents wishes to be the best. But Epalm quickly grew tired of the day to day training and eventually vowed to give up magic forever.

Epalm's parents tried many times to sway him back to the family tradition, but he refused, saying his persue of happiness was much more important than studying in some old library for hours on end. Then, one night, his parents were murdered right in front of him by an unknown aasailant. He tried to stop the person, but he was overmatched. The only thing he remembers of this mysterious attacker is the cold dark yellow eyes taht he saw as they left him to die. However he survived by healing himself in time, but it was too late for his parents. Epalm knew what had to be done, he quickly began researching everything he could in his parents Library, learning everything to be able to avenge his family one day.

After a few years of intensive study, and realizing he read everything in his house, Epalm set out with his father's journal, looking for a place called "Highschool Hell" that he had mentioned he would send Epalm when he turned 16. Along the journey though, he had been stopped in the middle of a blizzard in the mountains and had to stop for the night. A traveling soldier asked for help. Though his healing was average at best, he tried to help the man all he could, but to no avail. Before he departed however, he noticed something inside Epalam, and awakened his Paladin powers, at whcih the shoulder guard appeared and his wand was forever morphed into his blade. Armed with new power, he continued to search for the school, hoping to master his new powers and finally avenge his family's death.

Type - Was a priest of Pyarados, as was his family for many generations, but has been awakened as a Paladin.

Weapon - Epalm's sword was morphed from his old Phoenix Wand (a family heirloom mind you) which he still wasn't that creative of naming, and therefore dubbed it the Phoenix Blade. The blade is roughly three feet long, pure crimson steel. The edges are jagged, as to represent the flames of Pyarados, and makes it into a great slashing weapon. The guard and hilt is roughly one foot long, making his weapon in it's entirety four feet long, not too long, but long enough to create serious damage from medium range.

Trinkets - He wears a pendant under his one and only robe with the Family Crest. He also wears a ring on each hand that helps him congure up the fire nesscarry for his spells.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 am

Gareth, in the RP, all of you must cream at his presence. *supresslaugh*
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I can picture Lysander just falling over, and not saying anything.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 am

So... when do we start playing?
Not-an-animator

Postby Garethcool » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm

I would assume once we get 5+ students for some real stuff to happen. We're at.... three and 2 teachers.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing