Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: The dark void begins (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby counterfeitself » Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 pm

His nickname is "The Bloodletter" of course he is a berserker.
So it is Elissa vs Hoono. This sounds horribly unfair... alright.

Postby Slipslash » Sun May 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I assume there are some people still waiting to fight, correct?
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Zelosse » Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Yessum, mute_soul will be leaving for a few day's so I can't get any of his fights.. I hope I havent started one for him already.

Postby Livix » Sun May 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Nah your fine no one has said they saw the fight or that there were any punches thrown so just those at the beginning before the fight started

and Fenix I was wondering on your thought for my last post on page 41 about my guy being the beginning of a Dark mage line
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Zelosse » Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 pm

That's really far down the line, don't worry about it.

Postby Livix » Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 pm

M'kay

Postby Cheesemore » Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Livix wrote:OK then, and who is Epalm supposed to teach now?

Fenix13 wrote:He will have his student, rest assured

As I've stated before. A good teacher does not pick their students, their students pick them.

Don't get me wrong, Orange being kicked out really screws me over. But I'm ok with that, more time to develop my character and what not.

EDIT: Also I have updated the who teaches whom post. Mary and Melanie have teachers (Unfortunately Gare was the best case scenerio for one of them. I swear he has five students I don't have one, what's up with that?) and Bartuc does not have one for obvious reasons. (For those of you who don't see why it's obvious, he has no revieled class, therefore, cannot have the appropriate teacher yet.)
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 am

because. I get all the bard-lovin'. And you're the Co-GM. You intimidate them.

And Bards. Do note, we didn't even HAVE a teacher last time around. I'm looking at making a fire mage in a bit actually.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby mute_soul » Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 am

I'm still here-- for now, anyways. So, as long as we finish things by June 12th, we'll probably be in good shape. (Because I'm leaving for Japan on an exchange program, and I may not be able to get on the family's computer. Or, if I can, it's advised that I only check emails. ) I'll be back around July 6th, though. ^_^; Can't get rid of me that easy.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:10 am

Awhh, we'll miss yah.

Also, should I just make Chris scale the wall or is someone going to answer the door?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

Didn't someone already invite the vampire in?
Listen.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 am

...*checks*...

Ah yes, Livix did.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 9:32 am

My second character also burst in at the same time so it all works out

plus if I hadn't invited you in according to vampire lore you can't come in unless invited in anyway

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:34 am

oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

Think I'll ignore that one. Let's face it, he'd hardly have been made an assassin if he couldn't break into places.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 9:36 am

you could just say he made a copy of the key allowing him full rights to wherever he entered or that he stayed in where he was supposed to rob all day and all night until his job was over

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am

Or that up till now, every single guy he decided to kill was dumb enough to invite him in.
EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME.
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

:| No you stooges, the door was unlocked.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 am

"Hey, I'm here to fix the plumbing. Mind if I come in?"

"Sure, come right in... Hey wait, I didn't order-"

"RAAAWWR" *bitebiteSTABGORE*
Demon of Elru

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

It's so easy when it comes to preparing Ro Wong bait. :P
Listen.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

I'm tempted to go with Ro's theory, just cause it's so damn funny, and it could fit.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

I like my makes a copy the key to get in, ya know sneeky and all that

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 1:45 pm

ANOTHER MAJOR EDIT COMING IN FOLKS

Tell me what you all think:

TRANSFORMATION SONGS
(In which the class of Alex is changed, or in luimatte break)
[all of these are passive as they allow a momentary transformation of Alex's skills, the only way to stop the transformation is by disrupting Alpehon's playing, but if in Luimatter form all one can do it attempt to beat Alex] {Alex can only use one of these songs per fight and cannot transform until the fight is over, luimatter break will outperform the others but at the cost using up all of Alex's energy reserves, he WILL collapse depending on what level of luimatte's use, as such it is a last resort}

CLASS CHANGE MAGE Alex gains the ability of dark magic, such as dark summons, shadow summons, poison, reflect, blind, and illusion. His appearance also changes. His skin turns a pale white, with some heavily blood shot eyes. his entire wardrobe turns a black sickly sheen, as well as his hair which turns a bright silvery white.

CLASS PRIEST CHANGE - Vhaeraun - Gains the use of black keys, throwing swords shaped like a cross and coated in poison. Alex's robe as well as cloths turn black and hide his face. The Robe has longs streaks of red in it when transformed. Alex will hold 3 keys at a time, one in each of the space of his knuckles. His agility is also increased.

CLASS FIGHTER CHANGE - The most colorful you'll ever see Alex get. Bright red and green adorn Alex's robe and hat. Some bright orange knuckle dusters will appear on Alex's hands, and while he may not look it Alex has enough strength with the song, to break trees in half. Nothing extremely special here.

LUIMATTE BREAK
an advanced song of Alex's. it comes in 4 levels with 4 being the strongest and the most dangerous. An extremely powerful black magic spell that fuses both Alpheon and Alex into one being: Luimatte. Alex hardly uses Luimatte, but usually only goes up to level 1, hardly ever 2, a hasn't done three much, has never even touched 4.

Luimatte One The first transformation of Alpheon and Alex. As the music begins to play both fuse together. Alex grows a foot taller then he usually is, as well as his robe and cloths. Each turns a deep blood red. Long sharp blades just out on Luimatte, each looking strangely like the blade on Alpheon in his guitar form. Luimatter looks like a Demon commander of some sort, with tree trunk arms. His eyes glow a bright red, even from behind the shades. His canines elongate to about 2 inches, and his other teeth develop points. The insignia on his hat is replaced by a skull and bones. As it would appear Alex, or Luimatte, is now a Demon complete with demonic strength and demonic stamina, as well as demonis agility. Alex cannot speak or understand anyone in this form, as he is no longer Alex, but is one of Alpheon's apearences. Just what is Alpheon anyway? A dark secret for no one but Alex to know, but it is rumored that Alex's family deals in some heavy deep demonic magic of some sort, even experimenting on their family members. Every family has its secrets.

Luimatte Two - Alex is further transformed. Now he looks much like a tall gentlemen. His cloths are nice black, with a top hat, long coat, and dress shoes Alex looks like a Victorian gentleman. His face still looks quite demonic, and his shades are still present. Although Now Alex holds a rather ugly looking sword. A grotesque thing with meat all over the blade, some parts even pulsate still. A lone Demonic eye is placed in the blades hilt.

Luimatter Three - Alex is transformed further still. Another foot of height is tacked on and now Alex looks like Frankentypish type of brute. Like a zombie in living flesh Alex's face is a sickly pallor with his mouth half open and an eye falling out of its socket. Luimatte hangs his body as if it weighs a ton. In this form Alex can raise the dead, but only the dead of the area around him. If the surrounding area has no dead, none get summoned, and he will instead force the negative energies of the area to be summoned, which will effect the enemy negatively (of course) in this form Luimatter has a swath of huge zombie stamina, and will not go down unless oblitereated.

Luimatter FOUR - Alpheon's true form. As Alex is not Alex at this point, nor is he Luimatter. At this point it is Alpheon standing there. He would look like an angel in this form. He wears a completely pearl white business suit that seems to glow in the light, he is also the same height and build of an adult. He carries a guitar with him, that looks nothing like the guitar Alex uses. When in this form Alpheon will play this song, which gives the enemy every sort of negative effect imaginable. If left long enough Alpheon will KILL the enemy with the culmination of said status effects. It is not only a physical barrage but mental as well. The guitar he uses is in the shape of a cross, speaking of crosses, Alpheon also has a single black cross on the tie he uses in this form. In this form all Alpheon does is play his guitar. He does nothing else, not even dodge attacks, for this unspeakable song must be played without any pauses. There is a slight chance that when this is performed Alex won't come back and Alpheon will be free to roam the Earth once again. various spells and incantations keep Alpheon from doing anything else but play when in this form. But with Alpheon being so powerfull at that point there's a chance it could fail, and that would be bad VERY BAD.

*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Triple I mentioned Galaxy in my post if you don't mind

Postby TripleMoon » Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Actually I was hoping for someone to mention Galaxy. Thank, Livix.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Did you like her reaction to Basils entry and surprising her/chuckling at her surprise

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing