PPGD RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

PPGD RP

Postby BlackEve » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:28 am

(I know I posted on the comic discussion thread, and I'm sorry about that. So, I guess this is the place for the RP then)
I made a few posts here yesterday, but I'm still sorta new, so hi. Anyways, instead of an introduction, I'm going to do an RP. You can do anything here, as long as it isn't so bad to break the rules.

So, you can choose any character that appeared in Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi, main characters and cameos. Sorry, but if the character you wanted to try that isn't in PPGD, like say, a character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or Jimmy Neutron, you can't use it. :( BUT, if they do appear in the future, I will allow it :D

Anyways, I'll be Blossom.

Blossom: Being in Megaville isn't that bad, I guess...

Re: PPGD RP

Postby Riz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 am

hahaha
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 am

...... I really feel like posting the response I posted in the other forum in here, but the mods in here are known to have tight-buttcheeks. So I shall leave with but a lesson my child:

Read the rules, carefully. This isn't a hick-ran forum, we do have standards we expect you to follow so lurk for a while, read the rules, and praise me. Don't do it for yourself. Do it for Jesus.

My child.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BlackEve » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 am

I'm sorry about my actions, I'm not used to this kind of forums. The forums that I did in the past didn't have these types of rules... It seems that i'm off to a bad start. Should I make some other RP?

Postby Fievel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 am

Did you read prior posts? It has been recommended that you read the rules before engaging in any further activity. That includes sub-forum specific rules as well. Also lurk. That helps. But I don't really care right now. Whatevs.
Offended.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:59 am

Indeed and welcome, and no worries it happens from time to time. Like the others said just make sure to read the rules and all will be well. If you'd like to make a game please be sure to put your idea up for a vote in the ideas thread. It's always a good idea to introduce yourself in the Weirdness and join a few game or two before making your own so don't be afraid to jump into anything that's currently open.

Postby BlackEve » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:02 am

TheLivingCouch wrote:Indeed and welcome, and no worries it happens from time to time. Like the others said just make sure to read the rules and all will be well. If you'd like to make a game please be sure to put your idea up for a vote in the ideas thread. It's always a good idea to introduce yourself in the Weirdness and join a few game or two before making your own so don't be afraid to jump into anything that's currently open.

Okay, I posted my idea on the ideas thread and I will join the Weirdness thread. Thanks for your help! :D

Return to Role Playing