Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Crail Endgame IC~ The Fight Begins...

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Geomancer wrote:Hiro had found the kid who had been looking at his katana and had let him play with it for a bit. He had left the sheathe on, though. No sense in letting the kid cut his arm off. That blade was razor sharp. Then he picked up the robot. "Hello little guy. Show me the information." He took a quick look, then frowned. "Vance? Who the heck is Vance?" Hiro looked around, then shrugged. "Whoever you are, Vance, I'll be looking." He looked around and found a cardboard box. He bought a felt tipped pen and, in huge, capitalized letters, wrote "VANCE'S OPPONENT." He then began walking down the street with the sign in front of him. He constantly pestered nearby people "Has anyone seen a Vance?"

After his scanning and the speech, he breathed a sigh of relief. He was in the tournament and no one was the wiser. He picked his duffel bag back up and before he could get settled in a tent of his own, he saw the match bot approach him and everyone else start packing up. He wasn't surprised his name showed up on the bot's display. He smirked actually. The time for battle was upon them and he found a new lead, what more could he ask for?

He wondered what Hiro would be like, but he didn't have to wonder for long after he began asking about for any one named Hiro. He saw his name on a cardboard sign heading down the street. He walked up to the guy. "Ready to get things started here I take it, or maybe you don't mind your opponent knowing who to pick off out of the crowd." he said looking at the sign VANCE'S OPPONENT was written upon.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Hiro took off the sign as he shrugged. "If they did aim for a one shot kill, they'd be in for a heck of a surprise. In fact, it might have been better for me." He took out his katana and studied his opponent. "Those arm blade things look pretty cool. I wonder about their reach, though. That axe looks nasty, though. I suppose the axe blades are for in-fighting and the axe is for medium range. And those throwing axes are for ranged. You certainly came prepared. All I've got is my blade. Though it is nice and sharp, I'm sure all of your weapons are almost just as sharp." He looked around, then uttered a ferocious roar. It wasn't the roar of a person, it was the roar of a dragon. Everyone else scattered, leaving only Vance and Hiro in the area. Hiro cracked his neck and said "So, you want to go first or should I?"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Glacier » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Vance listened to what the guy said and found it odd. He only chuckled though, "That so huh? The dead tell no tales you know." he said jokingly.

Vance watched the incredibly sharp blade that was unsheathed before him as it was the only weapon the guy seemed to have on him. He listened as Hiro analyzed his equipment and it was true, the one thing he definitely got from the military was being well prepared. He knew something was off when they met eye to eye, but that roar wasn't human. The people were right to scatter, there was a demon in their midst and apparently something else as well.

"I just want a good fight." he responded to the skinny man as he drew his axe. "So, what can you do I wonder?" Vance asked though he wasn't expecting any answers.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Hiro shrugged "What I can do depends on what you can do. You'll find out what that means. At least, I hope you do." Leaving Vance with that cryptic statement, Hiro put on a burst of speed. However, he wasn't running at Vance. Instead he stabbed an innocent metal trashcan and spun around, sending the can flying at Vance. He stayed right behind the can, hoping to create a blind spot for him to strike.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

{Happiness Bunny}

_Fight!_

As Dante started to shake and rumble with laughter, Haps stopped spinning his chain. To Haps, it looked this guy wasn't getting the message. So Haps, being the guy he was, looked around, spotted a rag and another bottle of booze he found prior and knew exactly what to do. Another of Bottle of booze was thrown except this time, this one had a flaming rag. So as Dante lifted his eyes to Haps, he would instead see a flaming bottle. " I said, come get some. Stop wasting my fucking time." Haps snapped at the man. He then rolled eyes and turned around. He placed his index finger and middle between his cigarette and suddenly cast it side.

" Fucker can fly, fuck that. " Haps thought. The idea of being lifted to the sky didn't seem very thrilling. "Through, I thought I entered this as Happiness Bunny not Haps. How did they know my real name? " He pondered as he entered the building behind him. "Shit, not the time for that shit." He complained to himself. Now wasn't the time to lose focus, this fight could turn into a battle of survival and he preferred not to his abilities too early.

If Dante would enter the building like Haps did, he would find it empty, however he would also noticed the stirred dust on the floor and the ripped apart cobwebs. This was room was a bar, that a had few upright tables, barrels, shattered glass, and dusty bottles. However, one of the tables and the counter was wipe off of dust. There were five sets of foot prints, one lead behind the counter of the bar, another to a narrow staircase that led upstairs and back from it, right to a table, where it looked like he sat down and another where it looked like he left. It was obvious, that Haps had been to this place before the fight even started as he couldn't have walked everywhere in this short space of time.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Kemious » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 am

~Soren ~ [Tag or Manhunt and whats the difference]

"Eh" [/color]He blinked in surprise, not quite processing the data he had been given by Madeline. She was his very first opponent, rather she was a contestant in the the fight. That had been a shock, especially after explain his abilities to her. He had given away some of his trump cards. With a depressed sigh he starred at the direction that Madeline had run off to.

"I really did like her." He sighed more than slightly put down by the recent turn of events. She had to have been someone he had to fight didn't she. To make matters worse sis, wasn't around to console him like usual. His mission had authorized the use of excessive force, something that considering the what type of people had come, he as well deemed necessary.

Blinking slowly he slowly came to the realization that he didn't have to kill her. All he had to do was aim at non-vital parts and incapacitate her and then she'd be alive and they could see if they could find sis together. Fishing in his poncho for his the least lethal weapon he could find he pulled out a boomerang. "This should be enough to take her out." He nodded agreeing with himself as he ran after her.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

~Ronnie: Outskirts Of Abandoned Town----Fight, Already?!~

As Ronnie listened to the cat speak she felt more and more sorry for it. She could not begin to grasp how it felt to be forced to roam around the world with no body to be attached to, but could infer that it was a horrible feeling. She also felt herself become angry at whoever bestowed this terrible curse. How could anyone do such a thing to a spirit that was so wise and so noble? It was barbaric, that's what it was. She dearly wanted to help the cat, and perhaps even punished the one who did this to him. Either way, her conscience simply wouldn't let her let this one go.

But soon enough, the old-fashioned women found herself blushing at Gabi's complement. "Oh, I don't know about that. I'm unpracticed in the art of fighting you see, but thank you for the complement anyways." She then giggled some more at Mori's antics. How such a man found himself under the teachings of a fire elemental was anyone's guess. She spent the remaining time, before the announcement, thinking about how she could help the cat lift his curse, and whether she would be able to do it or not. in truth she never dealt with curses before, only evil spirits and those chained to the Earth. Although, there was that possibility that there was something in her spell book that could cure the curse, if only she would know where to look. The only thing she could do at the moment, she soon realized, was to offer the cat her services.

Unfortunately, that would have to wait until later, because just as she was about to speak one of the two brothers hosting the tournament's voice rung throughout the town's outskirts and perhaps throughout the town itself. She stopped herself to listen to his announcement, and much to her dismay it was about time for the competition to start. Even worse, it turned out her first match was against Mori, which meant she was also fighting against Gabi. It was such a shame they had to fight so soon, she was enjoying their company, but she was sure that they would be allowed to stay in town even if they lost. So, either way she could talk to Gabi after their match.

The paranormal investigator turned to her opponents. "Well, I suppose we will find out just how good we are soon enough." Ronnie put away her magnifying glass and readied her umbrella, placing both hands on it. Luckily for her, she knew enough about Mori's powers to defend herself, but out of courtesy she would give the opponent the option of going first. "Do you wish to go first, or shall I?" she asked.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm

~Noel, great... this sucks ass~

Noel looked at the man coming toward her, seeing him wave. "This is going to be pretty hard... I already have a bad feeling..." "You said it... well, luckily the sun is coming down so I can control you soon. Just hold him off until then..." Noel nodded and looked back at where the doctor was, blinking only once and then he was suddenly gone. "What the-?! Was he just an illusion?!" She looked around for any signs of the doctor, but there were no traces. It freaked out Noel, and just as she was about to take a step forward, a door popped up and slammed her to the side as it swung open. "Ugh, what the hell??" She opened her wings and dove downward before swooping back up into the air, picking up what he was saying to her. Manah growled at his annoying laughter. "Shush! I need to think clearly!" She flew high into the air, the sunrise was directly behind her so he couldn't watch her every move. She summoned her staff, its bladed end beginning to engulf in darkness as she flew directly toward him, ready to attack him. As she got closer, she could feel Manah's power beginning to grow within her, the sun continuing to abandon the world from its warmth. "I'm not the type to enjoy people like you. Lets see if you can keep up with me!" She picked up speed, her partisian ready to collide with his scalpel.

Deep inside, Manah waits patiently as her power continued to grow from the coming of night.

~Mori, well... shoot!~

Mori and Gabi were pretty at ease now, regardless of what happened merely minutes ago. They both looked up and listened to what Cai had to say. "So, that's the kid. I can pick up something disturbingly wrong with him. We might wanna look into that later Gabi." Gabi nodded, having the same feeling, but then the bot soon appeared next to Mori. He read who was his opponent and sighed, turning to Victoria. "Well, this sucks royally. I was kinda hoping to get to know you more... such a shame..." Mori stood up and pulled out a short staff, giving it a quick shake to make it longer. Gabi stood and gracefully jumped to the top of a building and plopped down, yawning and looking down with amusement. He took a deep breathe and called out to both Mori and Ronnie, "I wish you both good luck! I will not be interfering- as you can tell- so all you have to focus on each other. Oh, and Ronnie, I suggest you start first, he was never taught to begin a match..." Mori nodded and held his staff with both hands, ready to go. "Let the best one win..."
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Slipslash » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 pm

--Faust/Les go--

"Silly little girl! Bwa ha ha ha ha!" Faust giggled as he quickly flipped backwards.

"An attack like that requires almost no skill to dodge. You'd defiantly need something better," Faust then jumped onto his scalpel, much like a monkey on a pole. He towered above the girl from this height, and not only that, he could very well reach her here too.

*Souten Enshin Ranbu*

"From my diagnosis you appear to suffer from multiple personalities, am I correct? Your other half seems to have some abilities, I suspect the placebo effect. I'd suggest finding a psychiatrist, but it seems there are none around, but don't worry. I do just fine. All I need is your head!"

"And do not worry, the sun won't do you any good. You see I'm not the most technical fighter you'd meet. Meeting serious types like you though, that's what really sets me off. Bwa ha ha ha ha!
"

Faust spat as he threw something into the air. At the same time he extend out his neck horizontally towards the girl. His head, yes, his head lunged out towards Noel, as what-ever it was he threw sailed into the air and came hurdling back down. "Come, come now little girl!" Faust giggled as his head went in to strike her.
Last edited by Slipslash on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm

-Madeline: Back Alley-

As Madeline ran deeper into the city the buildings grew taller and denser. Even in the middle of a fight she couldn’t help but notice that all of the buildings had been long been abandoned. It reminded her vaguely of her old house place and where she used to live. Those buildings had been abandoned to. Madeline didn’t dwell on it however. A quick look over her shoulder was enough to see that Soren was giving chase. “Run, run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me.” She teased the boy, happy as a lark as she put more distance between the two as she ran.

Quite suddenly Madeline banked straight into a narrow alley between two small apartment complexes. It was cramped and dark. She stumbled past a few rusting metal trashcans as she glided down the narrow passage. “Up, up, up. I need to get up.” She looked around frantically to find a fire escape leading right down into the alley. The descending ladder was retracted, but Madeline wasn’t going to let that stop her. Taking a leap Madeline latched onto the ladder, climbed her way up to the first platform and scrambled her way up the steps all the way to the roof. There were many advantages to being up high, but being closer to the sky oh course had to be the best one. On the roof she looked down over the alley staying out of sight as best as she could, waiting for Soren to follow her in. “So why are you fighting?” She questioned making friendly conversation even as they were to fight. Soren would be able to hear her whispering whether he had spotted her or not. “What do you want to wish for?” There was no way she would let him win, but Madeline was curious just the same.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

>Dante<

Dante, unappreciative, and honestly uncaring for the bottle, allowed it to crash over his body, igniting him in a small conflagration, which was promptly put out with several gusts of air from his wings. Dusting burnt flakes of his skin from his shoulders, Dante straightened himself and casually strutted into the structure, finding an abandoned pub of sorts with blatantly obvious signs of movement placed there to confuse him. The grey man clapped three times, “I’m wasting your time? Then why do you insist on using poorly machinized traps? I always had the impression that rabbits got caught in traps.”

Drawing his abyssal, veined blade, Dante strolled into the center of the room. “I can sit here all day waiting for you, but this would be much faster if you simple came out and fought me.”
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Soren [Hide and Go seek Tag]

It had come to him rather quickly that chasing after her had not been the best idea. She ran, though running really wasn't the best way to describe her movement. Rather glided, seemed much more appropriate, than he could run. The initial space that separated them grew even further and further.

As he watched her turn sharply into another alley way Soren, slowed down catching his breath as he reduced his speed to walking pace. He had lost her. The speed difference had been to great to over come and that would have to be something that would be used against him if they ever faced head to head.

Turning into the alley that she had jetted to he had hoped that it would have been a dead end or something, but to no avail. He truly had lost her. Slipping the boomerang back into its hidden pocket Soren walked carefree into the alley, when her familiar whisper echoed through his ears. Was she nearby? His pace became hesitant and he now pulled out three of the throwing knives in anticipation.

"I don't have a wish. " He began, answering the question in hopes of finding the source. "However I do need to win to accomplish my goal. A goal that I must finish with my own hands"

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 pm

~Ronnie: Outskirts of Abandoned Town----vs. Mori~

"Yes, yes it is. Ronnie said in response to Mori, taking her positioning across from him. She herself didn't want to fight him, but she supposed what is done is done. At least she wasn't going to be fighting Gabi. The cat was so pretty, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to harm him. The old-fashioned women, scanned her opponents weapon, 'A good blocking weapon to be sure.' Ronnie turned the umbrella upside down so that its hook was pointing up. Holding it like it was a golf club she took off in a quick sprint towards Mori, with the Hook end of the umbrella lagging behind her as she ran. 'We'll see about that.' Once she was about five feet away from where More stood, she swung upwards from the right (Mori's left), so that the end of the hooks curve may strike at the left side of Mori's head.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Reiu » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 pm

-Keyo-

Keyo watched daniel as he drew his scythe. Is it time? Yes... Shall we? We shall. I'll handle the attacks, you try to supress the the flow. Understood, make sure not to draw past 35%. I know, get ready to set to 5% soon. Right. Slowly, Keyo's wolven parts of his started to become wispy as he moved, his eyes turning more demonic. Flow at 5%... let's do this, kid. Fighting is the rare moment that Keyo and his other self usually work together, sometimes too well. "Ripping me apart? Not going to happen mister." His soft voice had a cold edge to it. Keyo grabbed his chakrams, charging them with darkness, sending them flying towards Daniel. At the last moment, he release the darkness to create a small sonicboom that would effect the man's senses shortly, but not harm him too much. He then started to charge a dark shot, then sent it flying to Daniel as Keyo ran be him, activating a darkfist.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Daniel raised his scythe, and blocked the chakrams, smiling as he swated them right back at Keyo. However, he was unprepared for the sonic boom, and cursed as his hearing and eyesight felt muddied. Rubbing his eyes, Daneil recovered just in time to see the dark shot come at him. Unable to react fast enough in any other way, Daniel brought up his arms to protect himself, and felt himself flying away. Cursing, Daniel jumped up and charged at Keyo, swinging his scythe in a diagonal motion while simultaneously raising his left arm, a single, sharpened bone bursting through the palm of his hand, reading to stab Keyo right in the face. "You may have darkness...but I AHVE MY WHOLE BODY TO USE!"

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 am

-Madeline: Rooftop-

Madeline watched carefully as Soren strode into alleyway, slowly cautiously. She hadn’t been spotted yet. “No wish?” She asked, confused as she backed off slightly from the ledge. “Why fight me if you have no wish? What is you’re goal that you have to win?” Down in the alley the wind began to pick up and fast. The gusting wind picked up the old trashcans in its wake sending them barreling down the alley straight for him. Back on the roof Madeline was looking to the setting sun wondering when the rain would come rolling in. It was too bad she was fighting at the moment, or else she’d hasten its arrival. A little rain would be nice. “You can’t win if you can’t find me.” She boasted thinking of what to do next. Getting in close would be bad. She didn’t know what the curved wood thing was but a knife she recognized. Unfortunately there was only so much stuff in the street to send flying. On instinct she pulled a small handful of small stones from her belt and began working her magic into them, not settling on a form yet but charging all the same. For the moment she watched Soren down below continuing to stay as hidden as you could, standing out on a roof.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 am

~Noel, That man's insane!~

Noel's weapon sunk into the building, leaving a deep puncture when she pulled it out and stood to look up at the very tall man. She growled, setting her other self into a slight state of shock. "Wow, he must be getting to you..." "What do you think? He's just jumping around like an overgrown ape! None of his gestures show any sign of attack! It's as if he's... spontaneous with his moves." "That might be his plan. Keep alert and stop doing obvious attacks! Be strategic until I can possess!" Noel looked briefly out into the distance where the sun's still setting. "I guess I'll buy time... keep yourself ready to switch when it's time." Manah mentally nodded and Noel faced her opponent just as he called out some nonsense. She wasn't paying attention so she never heard what he said. His pose though made her wonder what he was saying in the first place. She didn't dwell that much it since she picked up on him talking once again and listened in. Once he completed his piece, her eyes narrowed and a low growl escaped from her lips.

"Great analysis, Doctor Obvious. Even a brainless rat could see the darkness seeping out of my body..." The darkness is pouring out of her body for a short time before ceasing. "My head huh? Heh, good luck with that, Baldy!" She hissed through her teeth, coming at him with her weapon drawn out. She got closer to the man's face, pulling out her bottle of mace and aiming it straight at him, releasing the liquid trapped in the bottle. If she played this right, she might have enough time to transform her weapon and use it to attack him as he's either distracted or stunned with pain.

~Mori, I hate fighting against my weaknesses...~

Even though his weapon was out, Mori didn't seem to be ready to fight at all. He just seemed to be... spacing out, watching Ronnie's every move and gesture. As she got closer, he snapped himself out of his 'mode' and moved his bo to the side, protecting his face from the attack. "You might be a very attractive woman, but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you..." He forced his staff to push the umbrella away as fire combusted right next to him in the form of a sprite. It fluttered around him, but he pointed to her, and it fluttered for a minute before heading straight for her. "Lets see what you can do with this..." He extended his Bo a little more and took a stance, ready to attack if she got close to her. "Just to give you a fair warning, those fire pets CAN burn you if they come in contact with skin. Please remember that." A slightly twisted smile spread on his face, feeling a little to high of himself.

On the building, Gabi looked down and rolled his eyes. He already knew what Mori was thinking about.

Postby Slipslash » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 am

--Fuasty Antics--

"Doh ho ho ho ho" Faust laughed out swinging on his scalpel in joy. But as she mentioned her last comment Faust stopped and quickly spat out "You don't know that you stupid little gi- UWAH OH" Faust yelped out as Noel came in with a bottle of mace before Faust could finish his sentence. Asa the liquid hurdled towards his face. The liquid hit Faust even as he had been rocking on his pole. The paper-bag immediately went wet. But as soon as it hit Faust He calmly reached up and ripped the wet paper bag off. Revealing: Another paper-bag, this time the eye-hole had been reversed to the other side. But all was not over yet. As Noel came at Faust with her weapon drawn out Faust slapped both of his hands up over in front of him. He had caught the blade with his hands, and erased the momentum Noel had, had. For a second the two may have stood there. Faust broke the unlucky silence

"Mace my dear? Mace? Really?"

Faust then made an ok sign with his hands. A small flower sprouted from the top of the paper-bag he was wearing. Noel would of then felt some unnatural force rudely send her flying away from Faust. As she spun away she may have noticed something flying towards her from the sky. A grenade of all things came hurdling out of the heavens straight towards Noel. As she flew away Faust quickly jumped of the scalpel whilst still in mid-air. Faust then swam across the open air, away from Noel. Faust actually made swimming motions, and he actually made some ground away from Noel before dropping down to the ground. Faust stood up for a few seconds to mock Noel. As he stood he stood up straight he stuck out his butt in Noel's direction and turned towards her. He then slapped his ass a few times, all while laughing. After a second he twirled on his foot and attempted to strike some kung-fu pose.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Kemious » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Soren

She could still hear him, that meant that she was nearby... Or did it? He had never asked about the specifics about her talking and hearing and he was regretting it now, of course. Wait if she could hear and speak to him through the wind, did that also mean that she could feel where he was through the wind as well? Now that wouldn't be not at all, this alley especially didn't seem to good a spot to fight if she suddenly started to initiate a fight. There was no cover and there several objects she could hurl at him.

Swiftly he crossed the remainder of the alley never dropping his guard. Laughing a little at her question smiled at no-one. " You're a real nice lady, but sis said they said we had to keep it a secret. yup, yup." He nodded. "I don't wanna do it, but there's no other way. They said me and sis were the only ones that could do and even though I don't wanna do it. Sis excepted so I have to follow."

"Hm your right."
he sighed and looked down a bit depressed at her words. For a moment it looked as if he had completely given up. "Hey but I don't lose either!" He perked, "Besides I don't have to win I just have wait till the right opportunity and then my goal is complete."

Chatting with her out in the open wasn't smart. He had to go somewhere where he had cover, but where. Spotting a building across from him, Soren made a dash for it. Inside however did not seem to be ideal. Large debris littered the room he entered. The room smelled of alcohol and several glass bottles were on the floor

Postby Reiu » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm

-Keyo-

Keyo was about to attack Daniel, then unexpectantly a bone protruded from the man's hand and proceded to try to stab Keyo in the face. Keyo was able to dodge the attack barely, the bone cutting a couple of strands of his longer hair. "Fuck!" Keyo landed a few feet from Daniel. The bastard can use his bones to attack! This is going to be interesting... Fuck him! He got some of my hair! Calm down, it was a couple of strands... He's still fucked now, 10%... NOW! The darkness suddenly pulsed around Keyo, as his ears became darker, and a bit longer. His tail did the same, but slowly lashed around. A massive growl escaped Keyo, his eyes now shaped like a demon's. "You wanted to see me as a demon? Now here it is!" Keyo raced up to Daniel, then tossed his chakrams again, then shifted to his wolf form, illusion stepping around the man, a louder boom shook the building, enough to make an ordinary man lose his senses if he was up close. The image of the wolf was still there, and was followed by a clone in wolf form as distraction. Keyo made it behind him in less than a blink of an eye, and sent a darkfist straight into Daniel's back.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Daniel only laughed. This was the challenge he had been looking for. "It will take more then that to get the the better of me!" Though disoriented, Daniel smiled. Dropping his scythe, Daniel crossed his arms, tnesing his arms and hands. Crouching a little, Daniel gritted his teeth. This was going to hurt like a bitch. Daniel focused with all his might. Sharp bones burst from almost every area that had bones. If this guy wanted to hit him, he'd have to get passed the bones first. But just to be careful, he had his veins busrt from his wrists, so he could counter strike incase he somehow got passed the bone defense.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 pm

-Madeline: Rooftop ‘Eye In The Sky’-

Madeline frowned. “Secrets, secrets, secrets. So much of what I want to know people keep as secrets.” Even worse, the trashcans came crashing through the alley only to blow out harmlessly into the street as Soren escaped. The answers he did give only served to confuse her more. Madeline merely watched in confusion as the boy dashed across the far street and into a building. “Does he have to win or not?” She asked herself confused. First he said yes, and then he said no, and on top of that Soren wouldn’t say anything about his goal. “He does not know what he is talking about.” She thought shaking her head.

-Abandoned Bar ‘Face to Face At Last-
“I very much think you can.” Madeline whispered back to him, boasting again. Unfortunately unless he came back out again she wouldn’t be able to hear him. The reverse did not hold true however. Reluctantly, Madeline walked over to the edge of the roof and jumped off. With the help of a nice updraft she floated back down to the ground. She did not like it so much down there, nor did she like to look of the building either. Soren could be anywhere in there, waiting, hiding. Madeline approached the door cautiously ready for her opponent to jump out at any time. Getting close she got a whiff of a pungent smell. It made her wince. Putting the stones back in their pouch Madeline propped the door open and took a step in cautiously walking stick at the ready. Looking around she could see old debris strewn about. Soren was in there to, just inside. Madeline stood rigid in the doorway ready to bolt if need be. “Make up your mind if you want to fight.” She said looking grave again. “It does not look like you have anywhere else to go.” As she spoke a whirlwind of her own began to form in the room and was quickly intensifying. It wouldn’t be long before glass and debris would be flying everywhere. .

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm

~Noel, What the-?!~

As she swung her blade to lay a good hit on him, he was too quick and caught the blade. She was shocked once again by how quickly he can react. There was an awkward silence between the two fighters, but a low growl could be heard from Noel's throat once again. Manah just chuckled and Noel spat out a quick response to her. "He quickly reacts to every attack I toss at him!! What's worse is that he's actually laid a hit on me!!" Manah stopped laughing to reply to Noel, "He's getting the best of you! Why don't you just calm down so you can fight strategically like you always do. He's getting under your skin and this is what's giving him an advantage." Noel felt a chill run down her spine, seeing him make an 'okay' sign with his fingers and some unknown force sending her back. She gasped and looked up to see the grenade falling from the sky. Noel thought for a moment, taking a few breaths to think up a plan. It took her a few tries but something popped up. Manah nodded at the plan, "Do it, this might be the only chance to do so." Noel summoned her wings and flapped them a few times to gain control of where she was going. The grenade was getting closer and closer, just barely missing her and exploded on the building. The force of the explosion shot her straight towards Faust with faster speed than she could fly normally.

As Faust was busy mocking her, his shadow seemed to stop moving with him, sprouting out of the ground and became a replica of Faust himself... slightly distorted with sharp claws and teeth that is. She did her best to control it, and luckily it was slightly responding. It let out a ferocious roar and used its sharp claws to attack Faust as much as it could before planning to rebel. Noel was still heading toward Faust, but instead flew upwards to avoid colliding with him and his shadow. She flew around before diving down, her weapon transformed and ready to hit him once again.

"Lets hope this works..."

Postby Glacier » Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Geomancer wrote:Hiro shrugged "What I can do depends on what you can do. You'll find out what that means. At least, I hope you do." Leaving Vance with that cryptic statement, Hiro put on a burst of speed. However, he wasn't running at Vance. Instead he stabbed an innocent metal trashcan and spun around, sending the can flying at Vance. He stayed right behind the can, hoping to create a blind spot for him to strike.

Hiro's first move, though somewhat puzzling to Vance, told him something regarding his opponent none the less. This guy could utilize his environment, but that didn't much matter to him. When the trash can came hurdling through the air towards him, Vance threw his axe to intercept the poor can and possibly cleave both the projectile and the fighter behind it in half.

He hopped back to give himself some space from the swift swordsman as he awaited the axe's inevitable return to him. He had a handful of hurlbat's ready to be launched depending on how Hiro reacted.

Previous

Return to Role Playing